TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Happy Ending by Uozumi

[Reviews - 3]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Title Happy Ending
Author Uozumi
Genre AU/Angst/Tragety
Rating PG-13
Disclaimer I do not own nor claim to own this. The characters, ect...contained within are not my property. This is an act of fandom and I do not make a profit from this endeavor.
Summary There was always a happy ending expected, but that wasn’t what happened. SPOILERS.
WARNING SPOILERS for the most current manga (you know in the 290’s yo) Oh and character death, but that isn’t the spoiler.

Happy Ending


Naruto

I don’t know what I expected. I charged off and proclaimed loudly that I would bring back Sasuke. I would fulfill my promise to Sakura and I would knock some sense into him. He of course would come with a fight. I’m not an idiot. We’d battle it out and then he’d come back with us. I believed this. I knew this.

I relied on the Kyûbi and almost ended up killing Sakura. Then Sai took off and joined the other side. I admit that I sort of trusted him, and it pisses me off that he was working for this guy who’s against Obasan all this time! I mean what the hell?!

I didn’t mean for it to happen. Hell, I don’t think anyone did, especially Snake pervert. We did the battle I knew we’d have to do, and then…I don’t know if Sasuke was careless or if I was under a jutsu, but I ran my arm right through him. His eyes widened and he said my name. That’s all he said, and then he fell backwards dead.

I’m not sure what happened next. I think I saw Sakura kneeling by Sasuke, and I think Yamato-taichô was saying something, but I remember being numb. My eyes felt cold and hollow and my ears were stopped up. I’m not even sure how I managed to leave the scene and get away from Kabuto and Snake Pervert before they could kill or capture any of us.

Sakura

It wasn’t one of my better predictions, although I wasn’t thinking a fluffy anything any longer. I knew that getting Sasuke to return with us would be hard. I knew there would be a battle, and most likely I wouldn’t be able to do anything. It’s not that I can’t do anything, it’s just by being a medic, I’m forced to keep out of the brunt of the battle. My duty is to heal those who are badly wounded, not to get myself badly wounded or killed.

Naruto didn’t give me a chance to get involved in the fight regardless of Yamato-taichô’s orders. It wasn’t that I wouldn’t have been able to keep up with them, but he claimed the fight. It was a continuation of that horrible day on top of the hospital and I knew better than to get in-between them again.

I don’t what I was thinking would happen. I don’t know why I even thought that Sasuke would want to come back with us. It was childish, and even if my expectations went from hopes of love to simple hopes of bringing a friend home, my wishes were still childish. I thought that once we got Sasuke away from Orochimaru things could go back to some semblance of normalcy. Sasuke wouldn’t be a ninja, and there never would be a full Team Seven, but he would be with us at least.

I knew it was going to happen just before Naruto’s arm shot out. I was keeping my eyes open for other threats, but Yamato-taichô was causing a distraction and I just waited. I hated it, but there was no battle for me to participate in.

When Sasuke fell, I rushed forward to catch him. I knew he would be dead on impact with even my body, but I thought he didn’t deserve to hit the ground at such force. Naruto simply stood there shaking. I don’t know if his mind was in the moment or not. Stiffly I automatically checked Sasuke’s vital signs, my body going into autopilot even though I knew he was dead.

We had no choice but to burn the body on the spot. Naruto was no hope; he was almost in total shock. I had to hit him upside the head and then he seemed to shake himself awake from something and run away with me to a predetermined area. We had to leave the body burning on its own, it was too dangerous to stay behind.

The End


Note Cracky I know, but it hit me just now o_o; which is 0:46, so I apologize for it’s amazing cracktasticy and any other problems that arise from it.