Konohagakure Private School by Rogue
Summary:


Konoha City, Japan. A City divided between those who have achieved fame and glory, those who are lowly and considered scum, and those who are simply passing by. Come and see as two boys, from both sides of the perpetual coin, meet, greet and fall for each other in their best friend's schemes to get them to acknowledge their feelings.

Read Inside for extra notes.


Categories: Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Kiba and Hinata, Alternate Universe & Crossovers > High School Fics, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Sasuke and Naruto, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Gaara and Neji Characters: Pair SasuNaru
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Yaoi
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 11313 Read: 8143 Published: 07/07/08 Updated: 11/08/08
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own this anime even if I wish I did, every night

1. Chapter The First: Naruto Uzumaki && Sasuke Uchiha by Rogue

2. Chapter The Second: Gaara && The Fangirls by Rogue

3. Chapter The Third: Secrets in the Closet && Whispers between Strangers by Rogue

4. Chapter The Fourth: Projects && Sunas by Rogue

5. Chapter The Fifth: The Homes by Rogue

Chapter The First: Naruto Uzumaki && Sasuke Uchiha by Rogue
Author's Notes:
First chapter of the first yaoi story I have ever written. I enjoy constructive criticism, thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Disclaimer: As much as I wished I owned Naruto, I don’t so looks like I’m going to have to give its creator credit for such a wonderful, and I do mean wonderful, anime/manga series. If it would be up to me, all those innuendos between Sasuke and Naruto that we see... yeah they’d be replaced with several intimate sessions created by suggestions from rabid fan-girls.

Author Note: Hey, I’m here, creating my first ever Sasu-Naru Story, so, if anything seems wrong or out of place, don’t hesitate to say anything. Pleaaaaaaaaase, leave a review!


Konohagakure Highschool
Let us begin, shall we?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter the First:
Naruto Uzumaki && Sasuke Uchiha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Naruto POV


My watch beeped and I lazily held my arm up to my eyes to see what the time was. Barely 7:18 am, what a surprise. Class didn’t even start until eight but that old hag had to reset my alarm. She knew that once I woke up there was no way I would go back to sleep; it was like a waking insomnia or something... Ok now that just sounds stupid. I sighed and trudged along the chipped, battered, and cracked and weed filled sidewalk that was located in the lower district areas of Konoha City, Japan. Our city was known for having a high crime rate as well as being the haven of several celebrities, hotshots and more. Don’t ask me how our city works like that, it just does. Butterfly effect, flip of the coin, maybe fate.

Maybe Granny Tsunade would let me skip school if I pretended to be sick enough. At that moment I groaned, remembering her to be a nurse. If I was going to act sick, I had to be fucking dying from leukemia or something. The woman wouldn’t even let me stay when I had a cold, much less with what she calls the ‘Don’t Want To Go To School Because I’m Too Much of A Lazy Ass’ Syndrome.

Anyways, back to the current time and place. Konoha City. The city of trash and beauty. You could call it Splits-Ville. North District, as almost everyone called it, was for the rich, the famous and the wealthy, while the Middle was for all your average Joes and Janes, and if you’re smart, you can guess what the Lower District is for. Now, what’s the point of me saying all this?
Well...

I’m stuck in this place, this hellhole that’s Konoha. It’s not as picture perfect as you would believe, because, although you can tell that the Lower District is filled with poverty and dirt, the Middle and Northern Districts aren’t as perfect as they might seem. The only thing they’re smudged with though, is moral disgust and such. But I’m getting too complicated, my thoughts are intertwined now and soon I’ll be shooting my mouth off. Dumb ranting in my head. I hadn’t even noticed I made it out of my room, into clean clothes, stomach full of toast and walking down the street.

“Oi! Naruto, wait up you ass.”

I turned to see a brown haired, tan skinned guy running at me and my instincts told me to move aside as soon as he lunged for me, but he caught be my the shirt and hauled me down along with him. I gasped but laughed and he laughed as well. We wrestled on the ground, trying to pin each other down and such. We were real rough-housers and always had been since we were little kids.

I remembered when we first met. He was hanging out with these two other boys, Chouji Akimichi, a chubby kid whose father owns a BBQ shack just around the corner from K .Private and Shino Aburame, a quiet kid, always wears sunglasses which, for me, were, and still are, a bit creepy. I was just minding my own business on a swing set near the far end of a public playground, which was near my old home. Kiba’s dog, Akamaru, had run up to and tried to steal my shoe. Needless to say I had to get away from the thing. The details though are still fogged up for me. We were six year olds, what would you expect? Still, it’s only been ten years.

“Wow. Lover boys! Get a motel or something!”

I pushed Kiba off as soon as I registered the new voice talking to me, or rather to us. A few feet away, leaning against a long, sleek and black limousine, was a girl about our age and I easily recognized her as one of the new additions to our ‘circle’ of friends: Tsukiko Jun.

“Jealous, are you?” Kiba and I both chorused. Tsukiko scoffed and then opened the door to the car, signaling lazily for us to get in.

When your father owns a large medical corporation that’s about to fuse with some other industry (Ukan? Uchen? Urisa?), you could have anything. Still, it wasn’t like our friend flaunted it. On the contrary, she tried everything in her power and energy to get her father to stop spoiling her. Eventually she just got used to it, giving us most of the things presented to her and we were in no position to complain. Come on, would you turn down a Blackberry and the finest sparkling cider this side of the eastern world? But how did we get acquainted with such a girl. Well, she beat us up in Middle School. ‘Nough said!

She wasn't a normal girl, her hair naturally brown but now the color of indigo. We dared her to dye her hair that way, about a week after she met me and Kiba. I never knew that she would like it so much to keep it. Tsukiko was just weird like that.

As we got in, she slapped me upside the head, as was usual every single morning since we met, about two years prior. Now why did this young indigo haired girl do this? Because she thought of me as a moron, but I guess I can explain that later on.

“Why do you waste your time coming all the way down here anyways?” Kiba was pulling out some peanuts from the cooler next to one of the seats and proceeded to open it, eating the contents. I wasn’t paying that much attention, visually, but I was listening.

“Those are special nuts from Africa. Each is worth around 4000 Yen.” Tsukiko said as she crossed her legs and opened a book, having taken it out of her bag earlier. Kiba looked at her and then continued eating, moving his hand as though waiting for an answer. He always got very comfortable around other people, sometimes too much.

“Hmm... I don’t know. Maybe I should just ask the driver to pull over and kick you out.”

“You know you love us.”

Kiba pulled me and we both began to use ‘Puppy Looks’.

“Who could hate us?”

The girl merely laughed and told us not to think so highly of ourselves. The car came to a stop in front of a large brick building, having safely crossed the Blossom Bridge that connected the North District and Lower District directly. If you try to imagine, you should picture a circle, one on top of another circle and beside them another circle. Think of it as land, throw in buildings, people, bridges and a massive river and you have our city. Anyways, the brick building had a large clock tower in front of it, as well as about three other buildings behind it. This was the Konoha Private School (K.P.S). It was actually more ‘luxurious’ than the name sounded. You could be wondering why me and Kiba are even here. Well, that’s what sports scholarships are for. Soccer, to be exact.

“So, Tsukiko, we haven’t seen you all summer, what were you up to?”

“Meeting the family that my father’s company is merging with... Bunch of ‘snooty-booties’, and they had two sons. The older one tried to feel me up.”

At those words I seemed to come out of this momentary daze of thought to turn to my friend, but I turned so quickly that I had to grab at my neck in slight pain. Kiba laughed wryly before putting the, now empty, bag of expensive peanuts into the cooler and turned to me. He always said that I was too overprotective of Tsukiko, yet that wasn't true; well, in my eyes it wasn't. The dog boy and the indigo-haired lass laughed before continuing to taunt me.

“Aw, look, Naruto wishes that were him!”

“Yeah right, dog face.”

“That’s so sweet Na-ru-to-kun!”

“Jesus, you two never shut up! I wonder how you’re families handle it.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV*


“Why am I to come here, again?”

“Father would like it if you spent the next four years in the school that ‘prepared him for the vicious, dog-eat-dog, world of medical industries’. You are to be one of my partners, little brother.”

“I’m not so little, Itachi.”

“You’ll still be my little brother, Sasuke, the one who wet the sheets ‘till he was nine-”

“Whatever...”

“...Cried for his mommy during horror movies...”

“I didn’t throw popcorn at the screen in sheer horror.”

“...was caught reading an American magazine, which, incidentally, had male models. If I remember, nude.”

“That’s enough out of you.”

“That was the day you finally came out, wasn’t it?”

As the white car pulled up, young Sasuke Uchiha attempted to choke his older sibling but was stopped by a hand pulling the back of his shirt roughly. He made a gagging noise before falling out of the car, a bag being thrown out at the same time by Itachi Uchiha. He smiled at his younger brother before waving at the person whom pulled him by the back of the shirt. A lad, about Sasuke’s age, which was nearly sixteen, with clear eyes and long brown shaded hair, smooth and silky, the kind you run your hand through. He was dressed in the common attire for a KPS student and seemed to be holding in an expression of pure... humor. A red car had been following the Uchiha’s all along and had stopped as soon as they had arrived in front of the school.

“Neji! What a pleasant surprise.”

“Enjoying yet another incestuous moment in the car?”

“Shut up Neji. You just saved Itachi from death.”

Sasuke patted down his gray blazer and pants, picking up his bag as well.

“Really now?”

“Yeah, but I was going to overpower him and take him as mine.” Itachi chuckled to himself, closing the car door and rolling down the window. “Remember, don’t kill, maul, violate or humiliate anyone today Sasu-chan. Father won’t be too happy about that.”
He was met with a look of pure disdain and remorsefulness before he rolled the window up and ordered the driver to continue on their way. Both boys watched before turning to stare at the front of the school, where several students were already flocking to, either eager to learn or express the great adventures they had during their summer. Neji turned to Sasuke and gave him a nod, both stepping forward and as they headed for the school, Sasuke found himself on the ground, suddenly registering pain on his shoulder and his friend standing over him.

“It seems you are extra-accident prone this year, Uchiha.”

“Shut it, Hyuga.” The ebony eyed spat, sitting up and fixing his collar. Some of the students around them gave them odd glances as they headed for the school and the boy hadn’t realized someone had bumped into him until...

“Ah! Teme! Watch where the hell you’re going.”

... someone opened their mouth and there was a slap.

“Oi! Tsunade-sama said no calling people names.”

At first, the only thing Sasuke saw was yellow. A very bright yellow. Then blue, the deepest and most hypnotizing blue orbs he had ever had the misfortune, or fortune, to meet. He would’ve gasped dramatically had he not been prodded by his friend on the head, and then looked up. Neji was nudging to the school and the ball of yellow that had hit him had stood up. Sasuke did as well, dusting himself off before getting a full view of the person who knocked into him. He wasn’t very tall and his hair was very messy, bangs falling over the side of his face and covering his brow a bit. What distracted him greatly was the smooth, sun-kissed skin, the deep and mesmerizing blue eyes, staring at him in distaste and the marks. Whiskers, over his cheeks. Three on each. It was odd. But it worked and Sasuke had to admit that he woulnd’t mind an hour locked with this boy in a soundproofed room. He also wondered if other parts of his body were as sun kissed tanned as his face... Wait.. What?

“I believe you were the one who hit me... dobe.” He began to walk before stopping, noticing that the kid was accompanied by someone else. Oh no. Hell No... Please no. He turned, as though expecting to be slapped, kicked, punched or otherwise and gave the best fake smile he could.

“Uchiha! Yare! I thought you were still in that stupid boarding school. Looks like your daddy decided to cut you off from that rich lifestyle away from your family, eh?” Tsukiko laughed and then tugged Naruto from the arm; he seemed to be ready to tell Sasuke off but was interrupted by the girl. “By the way, tell your brother that the next time he wants to touch my ass, you’re getting it.”

Sasuke continued walking and Neji followed suit, leaving the girl and the golden haired boy to stare at them before turning to each other. The long haired teen sauntered beside his friend, emanating vibes of humor and slight conceitedness.

“What Neji?”

“That guy... cute isn’t he?”

“Really? Didn’t notice.”

“Sure you didn’t.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Notes:


Terms:

Dobe - Dead Last

Teme -Bastard

Yare - My My

* Will Be Used From Now On
-------

Thank you for reading the first chapter of this piece of fanfiction. If there is a specific pairing you would like to see, please, do not hesitate to leave it written in a review or in a message. Thank you very, VERY MUCH!

^_^

Chapter The Second: Gaara && The Fangirls by Rogue



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Disclaimer: As much as I wished I owned Naruto, I don’t so looks like I’m going to have to give its creator credit for such a wonderful, and I do mean wonderful, anime/manga series. If it would be up to me, all those innuendos between Sasuke and Naruto that we see... yeah they’d be replaced with several intimate sessions created by suggestions from rabid fan-girls.

Author Note: Chapter Two Ready and waiting to rollllllll. I just hope y’all like it enough. Please remember to make reviews for me! Please???????????????? And Rate it, thank you very much.

Thank you for the nice Person who reviewed. Huggles for you Aphroditerose!

I feed off opinions. Also. Most of the chapters will start off with someone’s point of view and will then shift into Third Person.

Konohagakure Highschool
Let us begin, shall we?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter the Second:

Gaara && The Fangirls

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke’s POV


“Further more, I expect each and every one of you to study rigorously and vigorously for my class; Advanced Algebra combined with Advanced Trigonometry is not a very simple course. On the contrary, it will break your minds in half and cook them as eggs for dinner!”

Eggs for dinner? Was this man that dull? Perhaps it’s the only way he can actually spice up his life; I guess it’s to be expected from someone who dedicates their life to teaching mathematics to the young masses that only want one thing: to shut him up and get on with their lives. God, why must I study this? I don’t want to have to study this shit, but I’m forced to if eventually I want to become something; not a business man, hopefully. Slumping in my chair a bit, I stared up at the ceiling, hoping for some sort of answer to why things were like this. I could have stayed at my old school, that boarding school in Pennsylvania. Although, those American girls were incredibly annoying. Once they learned of my heritage, they must’ve looked up suffixes and such, thus deeming me ‘Sasu-kun’. God I hated that.

Wallowing in my boredom, I came to notice soft green eyes staring at me in curiosity. A paled skin girl, with a cheap hot-pink dye job worthy of Britney Spears wig (I rue the day I stayed to watch that stupid E! channel with my brother. I Rue It.). She kept staring at smiling, showing pearly white teeth and suggestive face expressions. If she kept it up I was going to barf.

Didn’t anyone have gay-dar anymore?

Yes, I, Sasuke Uchiha, was gay. Gay and proud.

I wouldn’t show up at Pride day but I’m homosexual. My father was rather shocked when he learned about it, and was shocked by how he learned about it. I knew I shouldn’t have been watching that magazine while Itachi was in the house. To him, it was revenge for telling one of his dates he had ‘crabs’, as most people would say. That night, three years ago, my father sat me down and asked if it were true. My mother had know, even when I was careful not to give the slightest indication. She knew.

“You are my son. I always knew.”

Those were her words. When they left her mouth, my father seemed to wince but I was incredibly surprised by his reaction to my coming out to him. He accepted it. One could notice he was uncomfortable, disappointed even. It didn’t matter to me. I hugged him. For he accepted me where I thought he would shun. Fugaku Uchiha was a very traditional man, as was expected of him. He always pressured me and my brother to be the best, to be perfect, to never let anyone even think they were above us. So, naturally, as aforementioned, even my brother was wide-eyed at my father’s open acceptance of my sexual preference.

Although I have noticed that he now seems to comment more on the fact that I seem single when I am a very handsome boy. His pride hasn’t diminished, that’s for sure.

Back to the current times, though; The pink haired girl kept staring and I was half-tempted to just mouth to her that I was not going to do her, be her girlfriend and that I would never had interest in her. She turned away for a moment; perhaps she had caught the vibes of what I was feeling.

I reeled when I noticed a blond now staring at me. Must’ve been her best friend because both girls were giggling and talking animatedly, continuing to watch me like a hawk....

Great, first day in a new school and I already had future-stalkers.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsukiko’s POV


Yes! First couple of classes done and the New Year could not be looking brighter. Lunch was being served in the cafeteria but I always brought my own from home; KPS food was a bit too much on the ‘prissy’ side for me. The only thing that slightly pisses me off is the fact that I was assigned, yet again, to be Naruto’s tutor. God, if he couldn’t handle simple algorithms and fractional numerical theories why was he in eleventh grade math? I sighed as I lay down under a large cherry blossom tree, settled on a small hill in the courtyards between the three buildings that made up Konoha Private School. Lots of other students were walking around, flaunting all the new things they got and everything that they wanted to get. Talking about all the new rumors, gossip and ‘hook-ups’. Personally, a one night-stand was fun, since most guys really do know how to have fun. It’s too bad their all so small...

I was pulled from these thoughts at a yell and then a small thudding noise.

“GAARA!”

Sitting up, I saw the familiar sugar-hyped boy tackle a very stoic and stone-faced guy. Why couldn’t Naruto act like a normal sixteen year old? Tenth graders could not be seen tackling people. Well, they could because this is what was currently happening but come on! Naruto continued hugging the red headed, stone faced boy as both made their way over to the tree. I noticed Kiba wasn’t around so he must’ve been chasing some girl. Right on the mark, I noticed him in the distance, leaning against a pillar and talking to a very pale girl, with short black hair and a blush that could be seen from space. They looked cute.

If only Kiba wouldn’t keep trying to use those lame pick-up lines.

Naruto dropped his stuff down next to me and lied, face down, on the soft grass, a content smile on his face; it was so fake. I could notice. The red-headed boy he had tackled earlier sat in front of me, as I crossed my legs and gave him a knowing look. He held his hand out and we shaked, since we weren’t much for hugs; this was our first official meeting after all and I was not about to maul him. While we stared at each other, for a few seconds, I noticed some things, as simple as they were. His eyes were a combination of green and blue, beautiful in my opinion but they could do without the black marks around it... Unless his eyes were naturally like that. His hair was a bit scuffy, red and a tad longer than I remembered. By the name that Naruto had yelled, I knew this was his friend from that place... way back whenever; the memories lost in that photo Naruto had showed me of him and the boy when they were kids. Plus, now, he had a tattoo on his forehead. The Kanji symbol for ‘Ai’. Love.

“So. Am I allowed a nickname or should I just stick to Gaara-san?”

“Call me what you wish.”

“He speaks! For a moment there I thought you were mute.”

“Gaara’s not a mute, he’s just... really, really, REALLY quiet.” I gave the blond a contemptuous look, to which he returned with a wink and a smile.

“How he can be so quiet around you is surprising. How he can stand you, that makes him my hero.”

“Hey!...Wait a minute! Was that an insult.”

“She has complimented me and insulted you.”

“Oh yeah? Well I’m not a Fuzzy McFuzz Legs!”

“One time! I forget to shave one time!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Sasuke watched, from a picnic table in the courtyard, as the indigo haired girl tried to throttle the boy, while the third of the trio watched with a stoic face. He seemed to be hiding the hint of a smile though, on his lips. Very suddenly, the red-haired boy’s head turned in the dark haired boy’s direction, staring at him with those slightly manic, dark and clear eyes. A look that either spelled ‘psycho’, or ‘murderer’. It was off-putting and creepy, so the Uchiha turned back to pick at his bento box, hand made by the fine chefs residing in the Uchiha Mansion, and then opened his mouth to speak to the one sitting next to him. He found, however, that he was now locked in a gaze with the red-haired boy.

As Neji and Gaara stared at each other, only Sasuke came to notice that they were probably talking to each other through glances, although their expressions were unreadable. Tsukiko, whom had now decided to take Naruto’s lunch, had not noticed as the blonde boy begged for his food back. They were distracted though, when the red-haired, creepy staring boy moved to look at them and seemed to be saying something. At this, Neji seemed to twitch and turn back to his American-style lunch of a pumpernickel sandwich with lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise and honey-covered, slow-roasted ham. Yes. Hyugas were fascinated with the food from the western world. It didn’t mean they didn’t enjoy a good Japanese style meal every now and then though.

“Aw, blondie and his sister take away the attention of your new play thing.”

“He is not my plaything... yet.”

“Neji, why are you such a whore?” No one could ever comment on why Sasuke was so open.

“I am not a whore... I simply enjoy the company of many... many others.” And no one would dare think of Neji’s ‘conquest’. Some said that he logged them in a black book, kept in a cage made of ‘black box’ material, under ground in a room with a national safe worthy lock. But those were just rumors.

“Right.”

“What about your uke?”

“Not my uke.”

“You wish he was.”

“Maybe.”

“That’s a yes.”

“Was this going anywhere?”

“Ohayo Sasuke-kun!”

Oh Kami.

Must you be this cruel to this young boy?

How did those two witches learn of his identity? He moved in his seat slowly and smiled at the blonde haired girl and pink haired lass from his morning Advanced Calculus class. They didn’t look smart enough to be in the class so they either sucked ass or sucked dick. That teacher did not look like he cared about student-teacher boundaries. Neji leaned closer to his friend.

“Fangirls?”

“You have no idea.”

“May we have lunch with you?” They didn’t even wait for an answer, sitting down at either side of him, the pink haired one forcing Neji to the edge of the bench so that he had to sit at the other side. Normally, his raven haried friend would have told them off eight hundred ways to fricking judgement day, but this was his father’s school. His alma-mater, much like his university. He screwed up his reputation, he would be screwed at home.

Fugaku Uchiha + Heart Problems + Anger Issues + ‘I Get Angry Every Three Seconds’ Syndrome.

Do you see where the above equation might lead too?

“My name is Sakura! Sakura Haruno and I-”

“I’m Ino, Ino Yamanka. You may know me as one of the Cheer Captains for our school’s sports team?”

“You mean Co-Cheer Captain, Ino. I’m Head Cheer Captain.” Both girls fluttered their eye lashes, puckered their lips lightly, heaved their chests out a bit more than their push-up bras could do and seemed to be throwing everything but the book at the poor boy. Neji could’ve died from laughter then and there, but he knew better than to laugh at his friend’s misfortune.

“No. I actually haven’t heard of you two.” Sasuke said openly before taking a bite out of his salad.

The girls faltered for a moment before regaining themselves, as though he had not said a word. Ino turned to the long haired sitting across them and waved her hand in front of his face to better get his attention.

“Neji! How could you not tell Sasuke about us? I thought we were your friends!”

‘No, you’re vultures. Last year you were all over me and now it’s his turn. Of course I wouldn’t tell them about you cheap-ass, lollygagging-’ The boy was pulled out of this taught by Sakura’s fake, high pitched laughter. Apparently, she thought that Sasuke’s comment about his friend being slow to speak to be incredibly funny. Yeah right. They just wanted to be notches on Sasuke’s bed post, like they almost had been in Neji’s. Too bad he had eyes for a different gender.

End Notes:



Terms:

Ohayo - Hello

------------------

Thank you for reading the second chapter in this fanfiction. Please be kind enough to leave a review or a comment? It is common Courtesy. ^^


Chapter The Third: Secrets in the Closet && Whispers between Strangers by Rogue
Author's Notes:

Well here's Chapter Three, Thank you for reading. 380+ Views! Yayness

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Disclaimer: As much as I wished I owned Naruto, I don’t so looks like I’m going to have to give its creator credit for such a wonderful, and I do mean wonderful, anime/manga series. If it would be up to me, all those innuendos between Sasuke and Naruto that we see... yeah they’d be replaced with several intimate sessions created by suggestions from rabid fan-girls.

Author Note: Chapter Threeee. My muse is on a rolllll baby! Thank you for reading my story, I logged on today and saw 300 hits on it! Sure they are divided between the first and two chapters but its still mega-awesome! Now if y’all would leave some more reviews, I would adoooore it!

Yosh!

Konohagakure Highschool
Let us begin, shall we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter the Third:
Secrets in the Closet && Whispers between Strangers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I never expected this to happen. Well, not that soon...

Never expected to find myself here, within the confines of a very small room, blatantly pushing myself against another, only to feel this other react and push against me as well. I had never been loved but I was surprised that this thought bubbled up now, when I was clearly acting upon my raging hormones, which was a fact that was pretty basic. Otherwise I wouldn’t allow this long haired prick to keep marking my body with his soft yet supple mouth. I would never allow him to feel my body; place his hands upon my skin and pinch, squeeze, massage, every inch that I had to offer and thus, I found myself in a janitor’s closet, groping, feeling and kissing everything.

This all came to me as a sudden shock when I felt him stop and then place his hand over my mouth. I didn’t quite understand what he wanted until my pants were loosed in record time and a pale, smooth skinned hand, snaked down between my most intimate areas and grasp that which made me, obviously, a man. I cried out suddenly. He must have guessed I would be loud as he continued working me; stroking me, in an agonizingly slow pace that gave way to animalistic feelings. I was taken aback at how my body reacted, how it shifted and quivered and moved, even when I tried to feel disgusted at what he was doing to me. I wondered why I was allowing this.
And then his voice came.

“Gaara... Come...for me.”

And I remembered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Neji’s POV

I try not to smile as I roughly fix my collar, pushing back my hair and leaning against one of the many organized and neat piles of paint cans in the small room. My breathing was a bit harsh, coming out in slight pants that showed my heart was beating too much and my lungs couldn’t keep up. Usually I was much more composed than this. It was a simple plan once I thought of it.
Follow.

Capture.

Devour

Unbeknownst to me, moments prior, the... let us say ‘target’ of my sudden interest was much more than I had first thought. So much more.

“We don’t talk about this. Don’t mention, write or even suggest.”

Those cold eyes watch me and I struggle to remember just how lust filled they were before. The face is pure stone and I try not to wince under its gaze; it’s a good thing I’ve had practice with the legendary ‘Uchiha Gaze of Death’, although it wasn’t much more than blazing eyes and a pout that rivaled any other. I smirked and simply fixed my shirt, searching for my blazer.

It is thrown at my face within seconds.

“You know, you weren’t complaining before.”

“And as I remember, you were the first one to beg for it.”

He won’t even let up, not one bit. The face is still pure stone and those eyes are as lifeless as before, but the glare... it means something else now. Perhaps an invitation for future entertaining activities, or a warning for any new attempts? I wasn’t really sure.

“Touché.” I had to hand it to the red-head. He was good. “But tell me... Why?”

“Well when you stalk someone for a good three hours you might get what you want.”

“You know what I mean, Sabaku.”

“I was bored, Hyuga.”

Then he leaves, pulling his blazer on, slamming the closet door open and alarming several young ladies whom were walking down the hall. They stare at him for a couple of seconds before squealing under the sudden gaze given to them, on the red-headed boy’s part. He didn’t seem to like attention. I sigh. That was definitely too bad. The girls scurry along as I close the door of the janitor’s closet behind me; my eyes wander and lock in on my target once more, as he approaches a familiar blond haired boy walking around with many books in his arms. The indigo haired girl beside him pushes the books and they fall, he complains and she laughs.

Through all of this, I can see nothing on his face. Gaara’s face is still stone, emotionless and depraved of any indication to what his thoughts are.

But now...

Now...

I’m much more determined to make him crack, so that I may see what lies beneath his little mask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


“Where were you Neji?”

“Telling the nurse she has the biggest bosom I’ve ever seen.”

Sasuke glared at his friend as he continued walking down the hall. Class had finished, for the day, and now that they had changed their books at their locker, they were heading down to the front of the school, so each could await the people designated to come and pick them up. Although, Neji was a naturally patient person, having that lesson crammed into his head often during his years of infancy; along with learning to care for your hair carefully. His friend, however, was not that patient. Especially when called, through his cell phone of course, and informed that his brother would not be able to pick him up until about an hour later than he was supposed to. It was company business, strictly official. To say that the young raven haired lad was fuming was a bit of an understatement.

“Aw, is the little Uchiha stuck here?”

Poking his forehead as she passed, Tsukiko gave both boys a smile before laughing slightly. This earned her a blank stare and a glare. She had eavesdropped, since her blonde best friend was still stuck somewhere around the school and Gaara had disappeared once the final warning tone rang.

“Don’t touch me, Jun.”

“Oooh! I-c-e-P-r-i-n-c-e-s-s.”

The girl kept her right index finger on Sasuke’s
forehead, enjoying the fact that she was taller than him by an inch or two. This always gave her the slight ability of bothering those who were about, say Naruto’s size? Tsukiko wasn’t really a very nice girl.

“Don’t you have someone to kill, maim or molest?” Neji inquired, picking at his nails. He gave the girl a look, most possibly meaning that he was getting rather tired of her constant annoying comments. He liked them on Sasuke’s part but knew that eventually, she’d turn to him.

“Well actually, I do, so I better go ahead and find Naruto.”

Sasuke seemed to become more attentive at the mention of the boy.

“But I guess I’ll just have to head on home, he does have to work today. At the mall, that fancy one in the North District. What was that store again?” A laugh, fake and full of false innocence. “Ah! Right, that new gentleman’s clothing store on 7th street.”

After those comments the girl was off, giving the Uchiha a wink before pulling out her phone to make some more calls. She knew he would try something, and, as much as she loved Naruto, he was still a bit lonely now-a-days. Besides, it would be nice to see just how everything began to unfold.

Sasuke turned to Neji who sighed and then frowned.

“Fine. But I’m dropping you off and that’s it.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


“My, My, aren’t you a cute little girl? Isn’t she cute Shou?”

“For the last time sirs, I am not a girl.”

“With that face and hair? I highly doubt it.”

“You know what?! I’ll drop my pants if it will convince
you two perverted old ge-”

“NARUTO!”

The blonde was pulled away from the fitting rooms by the store manager and promptly dragged to the cashier’s area. He growled arrogantly before crossing his arms and pouting slightly. The manager sighed and gave him a look before pulling out a cigarette. He didn’t light it though; it was against the regulations and rules in the mall after all. This man was very tall, perhaps around forty years old and wearing an Armani suit with a name tag that simply read ‘Asuma’. His hair was slightly mussed up but had a small shine to it, signaling it was styled that way to match his rugged looks. It worked to attract older women wanting to, allegedly, buy clothing for their husbands or sons. He sighed.

“Don’t give me that look! I’m going to punch their faces in one day.”

“Maybe if you cut that hair of yours once in a while instead of letting it hang around your face like that, you wouldn’t be molested all the time.”

“Ha! See, you just admitted it!”

“Just work the cashier’s box and, for the love of Kami, try to smile. While you’re at it, point our customers’ attention at the new cufflinks.”

The sixteen year old continued to mutter his disapproval as he turned on one of the cashier’s machine and customers began lining up. The job was fairly easy and earned Naruto enough money to get by; help pay bills and buy enough food for the week. His parents weren’t around, they just happened to live six feet under the ground.

Minus the living part.

At moments, the boy really missed them, since they never really got a chance to see all the big things he had accomplished so far in his life. He had gotten the best grades, for his school, a shady little public school in the Lower District. After that he graduated with honors from his Middle School, got accepted into a Scholarship in the prestigious Konohagakure Private School and had avoided detention or suspension for at least five months. So far things were going well, except for the fact that he had the problem of being groped or molested at least once every three days in the store. Luckily for him, a swift uppercut and three years of street smarts helped to warn others of any future attempts to ‘cop a feel’.

As he continued to charge for the clothing, shoes or suits that kept being dropped before him, Naruto’s thoughts drifted to the night when his parent’s had perished. All because of some stupid fight his father had gotten into the day prior, in a bar somewhere in the Middle District.

He remembered.

He always would.

But now, before he could continue meditating on the past, he was surprised by a sudden name being uttered.

“Uchiha-san, Welcome.”

All the other people had left and the dark blinds were being pulled down to give more privacy to the boy, or teme as Naruto remembered, who had walked in with a smirk and a shifty look on his face, aimed at the blue eyed lad. That wink he gave wasn’t really helping on his part either.

“Naruto!”

“Hmm? Oh yes! Uh, Welcome Te-...Uchiha-sama.”

Naruto bowed, as was accustomed when customers of ‘high status’ decided to pay a visit to the store. Asuma turned to head to the back of the store, after assuring the boy that his employee would accommodate him if he needed anything.

Once the manager was out of earshot, Sasuke’s smirk seemed to widen.

“Anything, hn?”

“Wipe that look off your face, teme.”

“Look? What look?”

Both boys were walking closer to each other before stopping short of three feet of distance from each other.

“Like I haven’t seen that look before, hentai! You’re all the same tight-ass, stick up your ass asses!”

“Do you have an obsession with asses, dobe?”

Now, see, turning at that moment wasn’t the smartest idea. For one Naruto did he was stopped by a smooth hand coming from behind, settling softly over the right side of his chest and pulling him backwards into stronger arms. The blush that ran over his face was too cute for words and the Uchiha chuckled slightly as he placed his chin over the blonde’s left shoulder, smooth cream lips barely touching one tanned ear.

“Oh, how your words sting me, dobe.”

“D-Don’t call me that, bastard! Now, l-let me go.”

“Really? Because you don’t seem like you want me to.” The voice was low; a seductive whisper that the wind could not carry but could be picked up by the sixteen year old’s delicate ears. It sent shivers down Naruto’s spine.

He would have taken the chance to simply turn and kiss the boy right there but was interrupted by the sound of a door opening. Asuma was coming back from the back of the store and Naruto was still frozen in place, while the one who had held him so delicately was looking at different sized wallets, pretending to be interested. Sasuke just couldn’t help himself. Naruto would probably freak out and ignore him later on, but if it wasn’t for that small moment of closeness, the poor stoic boy would have died. Well.. I guess that’s exaggerating a little bit though, right?

But come on, could you ignore a blonde, blue eyed boy that simply screamed 'Ravish me?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End Notes:

Thank you for reading the latest Chapter! Sorry for being late in updating, I've been busy with this thing called life LOL.

Please, Rate, Review and Tell Your Friends About It!!! Thank You!

Chapter The Fourth: Projects && Sunas by Rogue
Author's Notes:

CHAPPIE FOUR WOOOOOOOOOOT


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Disclaimer: Don’t own Naruto, plain and simple. Ok....Mr.Cop, you can put the gun down now....

Author Note: Chapter Four, Yayness for me. This chapter will be more about Sasuke and Naruto because so far its been the first two laughs and getting to meet-and-greet our main characters and number three to establish the beginnings of new things.

Konohagakure Highschool
Let us begin, shall we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter the Fourth:
The Projects && The Sunas

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


“Gaara Sabaku and Neji Hyuga.”

“Hinata Hyuga and... Tsukiko Jun.”

“Cool.”

“O-ok...”

“Next, Shikamaru Nara is working with... Ino Yamanaka.”

“NO! I wanted to work with Sasuke!”

“Take that Ino-pig!”

“How troublesome...”

“And Sakura Haruno with... Lee-”

“YOSH!”

“What?!”

“Finally, Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki. Please pick up your respective folders on the way out. Don’t lose them, inside are the topics you will cover on your joint project. These are due in three weeks, no excuses.”
Naruto’s mouth hung open while his new project partner picked up the folder lying on the teacher’s desk, before leaving he seemed to wink at the dobe which instantly made him shut his mouth. Sakura and Ino, though depressed that they wouldn’t be able to work with the target of their obsession and admiration, followed the boy out the door, both gazing dreamily at him as though he were the only thing of beauty to behold around them.

“Hinata-chan! This is going to be awesome; you’re good in science right?” Tsukiko placed her hand on the girl’s head. The latter smiled at her, a bit brighter before she was pulled along and out the door. “Cool, now come on, I told Kiba we could all hang today.”

“Hyuga.”

“Sabaku.”

Both boys stared at each other, each holding one end of the file they needed, until Neji let go and slipped a paper out from his pocket. The red headed boy took it and stalked off, but before leaving he turned to face his blond friend and nodded; as a reflex, Naruto nodded as well.

“Mr. Uzumaki, class is over; don’t you need to head for lunch?”

“Oh, right, sorry sensei.” He packed up quickly and headed out, only to be pulled behind one of the pillars as he tried to walk through the courtyard. This had been happening a lot in the past few days, after Sasuke had almost molested him back at the store. That afternoon Naruto thanked the lord for Asuma and good timing. After that, though, the Uchiha seemed to be bothering him more. Pulling him aside in the halls only to stare or say words that seemed creepily similar to Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet (He watched the American movie not read the book) and often groped him. This time though, he turned the blond so he was staring right at him, opened his left hand and placed the file in it.

“Don’t lose it...dobe.”

He nodded, but why did he? Reflex or was he just giving in to the strong voice that seemed to be looking for a compliant answer. Sasuke smiled and ran a hand through the lines on the boy’s cheeks, causing him to shiver before closing his eyes. When he opened them, he found the other was gone.

“So Uchiha’s your dirty little secret now?”

Naruto yelped and hugged the pillar that Sasuke had leaned against, before turning his head to see Gaara, arms folded and giving him a rather suspicious look. If he had eyebrows he would raise one. The boy composed himself and put the file in his backpack before coughing.

“Whats up with you and Neji?”
Green eyes narrowed and Naruto made a scared sound before hiding behind the pillar. He whimpered.

“Ish Gaara gonna kill me?”

“Not yet. Come on.”

“What?”

“We’re going to my place.”

“Says who?”

“Me, duh.” Tsukiko appeared from behind the red head and Naruto fell back in surprise. Gaara was much taller than both the girl and the other boy so it was quite easy for the indigo haired lass to hide behind him. “See, Raccoon? I told you he’d freak out.”

“Must you call me that?”

“Well I can’t invade your personal and I’d do it to bother you but I value my life too much. Plus, you don’t do anything when I call you Raccoon so yeah.... I have to.” The girl smiled before listening to some sort of beeping sound coming from her pocket. She pulled out her cellphone, opening it and stepping away from the other two boys. After a moment or two she seemed to be both angry and disgruntled.

“WELL IF THAT’S WHAT YOU WANT THEN FINE!” She snapped the small communication-enabling device shut and stomped off.

“Tsu-”

“I DON’T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!”

“Your house seems like a very good idea right now.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto sat down, happily, at the counter of ‘Gaara’s Place’, aka, the Suna Café located near the Sand Bridge that connected two, self-named, domains within the Lower District: Sand and Leaf. Not very creative names but they were basicly called so because most of those who lived in the Sand areas where people whom had moved from Suna to Konoha. Suna was the city closest to Konoha but you had to cross several hills full of very dried plant life. The city itself was nice, located at the edge of a coastline, but the heat was almost unbearable for tourist. The people there didn’t really mind. Gaara had lived there until he was three, where he was sent to a government controlled orphanage for unknown reasons. His siblings claimed him when they were old enough though.
“If it isn’t sparky! We haven’t seen you in a while kid, thought you forgot about us.” Kankuro, Gaara’s older brother, was washing a beer mug and staring at the TV that was settled on the counter at the far end. It was big enough to see clearly and was sustained by some metal bars so it wouldn’t fall off easily. Currently, the news was on.

“School sucks.”

“I heard a ‘sparky’.” A woman, rather well endowed for her age, walked out from the double doors leading to the back, fixing her white apron and checking her hair, which was tied in two spiky ponytails. This was Temari, older sister of Gaara. She was pretty scary when she wanted to be, which was usually all the time. She often gave Gaara a hard time for his grades, even though he was smart enough for a scholarship.

“Tema-chan! OW!”

“Its Temari-sama.”

“Violence doesn’t solve anything.”

“Says the boy who carries a pocket knife.” Temari poked the young red-head’s forehead and he smiled, lightly. The mask Gaara wore to hide his feelings often disappeared around his siblings.

“Said the woman with five restraining order and a three year probabtion.”

“They can’t prove I set those fires! And those guys deserved it, they were Assh-” Kankuro threw the dirty rag he used to clean the mugs at his sister, whom growled violently before throwing the rag on the lower counter where all the drinks were kept as well as prepared. The older lad whistled and pulled out two more mugs, seeming to not know anything at all.

“Ok, so, to part from the possible ranting that’s coming with the bad words my sister will soon utter, how’s school?”

“Project. I got stuck with stupid Sasuke Uchiha.”

“He won’t admit he likes the boy.”

“What about you and Neji?!”

”Who the hell is Neji?” Kankuro was surprised since, for a while, he had thought his brother was one of those rare asexual blokes who couldn’t go past platonic love, or maybe even that would be hard for him.

“No one and there is nothing ‘going on’ between us.”

“What about when he wouldn’t give you the folder in Biology class?”

“It only proves he’s a prick.”

“I’m lost, biology, boys, and projects? Start from the beginning.”

“Well we have this thing due in about three weeks.” The blonde haired boy pulled out a folder from his back-pack and placed in on the counter. At one end there was his name and his partner’s, Sasuke, signaling that the teacher was probably one of those overworked, over organized freak-a-zoids. He opened it and a small paper fell out, folded neatly with his name in very beautiful, carefully designed, calligraphy. Gaara snatched it before Naruto could even contemplate opening it.

“To Naruto.

Dobe, meet me at my house every Wednesday through Friday, starting at 4 pm. I know about your job and your manager agreed to leave three weeks off with pay. The directions are written on this note as well, so don’t lose it. By the way, when you reach my house, avoid my brother if you wish to keep your virginity intact.

- S.U.”

“Gaara! Give that back!”

“O-Ho! So Naruto-kun has a boyfriend? When do we get to meet him.”

“He’s not my boyfriend! He’s just this prick that keeps groping me, knocking into me... and whispering embarrassing shit....” This last was barely muttered but was picked up by Kankuro and his siblings; they glanced at each other before sharing what looked like a unified smirk. Certainly these meetings might turn out to be something more. Perhaps Naruto would be kind enough, one day, to reveal the details.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


End Notes:


Author Note: Not much of anything in this chapter except what is the official start of soon to be filled SasuNaru, NeejiGaara moments of sweet goodness. Which is something most of you might’ve been waiting for, I just needed to get the basics out of the way, besides, I want to see if I get at the very least ten good chapters into this story as well as some drama and much more humor, ^_^.


Chapter The Fifth: The Homes by Rogue


/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/


Disclaimer: I DON”T OWN NARUTO BUT I SOOOO WISH I DID. Come on, its every fangirls fantasy! Problem is we’d probably have some trouble thinking up new stuff for the show and have to give it back so that its greatness to continue. But that’s just my opinion....
Now put away the shiny pitchforks please.
Author Note: You guys probably weren’t expecting me to come out with chapter four and five 48 hours within each other but I owe it to you for my lack of work in the last... fifteen days? If I pass my five day limit I start to get museless which is why I really like putting out chapters at least every four days. ^_^ If I can, expect two chapters with each update, during special circumstances.

Oh and 850+ + Views: Yay!


Here’s Gaara with a message:
Gaara: *reading from a paper, with his deadpan voice* “Rogue promises to include, in chapter six, a steaming intimacy moment of at least 3000 words or more as well as more smutty/fluffiness throughout the story if her demands at met: At least 20 reviews. She is going to include this anyway but sometimes letting people know what you’ll include can help. By the way, please tell others about this story or Gaara gets it.
....Gets What?”
Rouge: *pulls out sharpies and duck-tape* Muahahahahahahahahahahaha

Konohagakure Highschool
Let us begin, shall we?

/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/

Chapter the Fifth:

The Uchiha Estate && The Hyuga Manor

/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/


“Have fun Gaara!”

I hear my sister call from her car as I stand on the sidewalk and stare at her. She then looks at the large house behind me and winks, keeping that glint in her eye; I’ve come to know that no good ever comes from her and that look but over the years I’ve gotten used to it...somewhat. I turn around and face the large building laying in front of me. Directions to get here were already written inside a note in my folder, which I analyzed seemed to be part of the Hyuga’s style of being. He and Sasuke were much similar than he actually realized. Quiet and self-absorbed. I would have sighed had I not suddenly decided that, since it was already 30 minutes to 5, I should just knock. Besides, who wants to see a boy standing outside a house just staring at it. As some would guess, I’m currently not in the Lower District, but in ‘Snotty-Booty-Ville’ as Naruto so unaffectionately calls it.

The house itself seems very old, and I summarize that many people have lived here before. The walls are of red bricks with several decorations of white and pearl added to it, as well as a front porch with roman like pillars. The front law is very big with a cobblestone path leading to the porch. There is no driveway for the cars to pull up to and no cars on the sidewalk so the entrance must be in the back. I stop at the porch and knock on the door, three times. While waiting, I decide to simply stare out at the other houses. All of them seem old and very big, and each seems to look as if they are very proud structures. The fact that a lot of money has been put into almost all of them is clear to me.

“You’re early. Couldn’t wait?

Neji’s voice is somewhat forced. Perhaps he didn’t really believe I would show up.

“I love you that much.”

He chuckles while I wipe my feet on the mat on the front of the door. I wait and he seems to not realize that I’m waiting for proper invitation. Here I thought you usually said something. I step in and quickly drop my bag next to the door. The porch leads into the house and the main room leads to a medium sized staircase. There is a hall that leads to a kitchen and dinning room, I could see the table and after that a fridge and some counters. To the left there is an arc leading to what looks like a sitting room and to the right, a smaller den. Every inch is decorated in silver, white and gray colors, the common theme being that of roman and Italian themes.

“Are you going to gape at my home all day?”

“I’m not; I’m trying to figure out how many of these things are unneeded and useless.”

“You can’t say anything nice to me, even in my home, can you?”

“Stop trying to bed me and maybe we’ll get somewhere.”

/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/


“Jesus, I think they over-did it a bit.”

“You’re telling me.”

“Kiba, why the hell are you still here anyway?”

“Fine, why don’t you find a bus that takes you here so I won’t?”

“Don’t you have to work on your project or something too?”

“Yeah... I’m stuck with Shino.”

Ouch. I wince visibly and pat him on the shoulder. You see, while I’m clearly ok with my sexuality (Bisexual by the way), Kiba still had some small problems. When he was thirteen he came back from a whole summer in Tokyo and decided he was probably gay. That same year we found out of our friends, Shino Aburame, had told his parents he was gay. It was a pretty big deal in their house. His family came from the Middle District and his dad had a good job working for the government authorities in some division about poisons and such. Kiba had been there for comfort and that led to affection which, in turn, led to them going out. Those two years were particularly disturbing for me because I walked in on more than I really wanted to see.

After that Kiba came to realization he wasn’t really gay but straight. To this day I still have no idea how. Shino understood but I think they’ve been having, no-strings attached sex for a while. Those marks on his neck didn’t come from Hinata you know!

“Hey, maybe it won’t be as weird as you think.”

“Whatever. I’m not picking you up, ok?”

“What?! Oh come on! You can’t leave me stranded here.”

“Look at the bright side: you’ll get to talk to Uchiha-baka more, right?”

I glared at my friend as he got into his car and drove off suddenly, leaving exhaust in the air. I coughed and started walking up to the very large house that belonged to the Uchiha family. It was blue and had many windows, as well as several balconies and a front porch that looked more like a terrace. The front was covered in incredibly lush and green grass with several lilies and poppies planted about, as well as tulips and roses. I liked roses. They came in lots of colors and were pretty much the most basic representation of love recognized anywhere. And no, I would never let my friends figure this out. They’d use it against me too much.

I knocked on the door and it was opened quickly, by an older woman with long raven hair. For a woman that seemed to be of ‘distinguished age’, a word that Tsunade-baa-chan used a lot, she was very beautiful. For a moment I blinked before smiling. Maybe it would be a good moment to suck up.

“Um...Hi, are you Sasuke’s sister?” The woman giggled before letting me in and shaking my hand.

“Oh! How cute! No sweetie, I’m his mother. Mikoto Uchiha, nice to meet you. You must be Naruto right? My son has told me a little about you.”

I was surprised the teme would actually mention me to his family but I smiled and bowed, before noticing two sets of eyes staring at me from the right of the room we were currently in. It was like a den and a family room at the same time. On the right there was a hall and two, tall, men were staring at me in an odd manner. They both had long hair that was incredibly dark and piercing ebony eyes. Mrs. Uchiha had dark eyes as well but they weren’t dark or piercing, but soft.

“Fugaku, Itachi, meet Naruto. He’s Sasuke’s new friend! Isn’t he a cutie?” She pinched my cheeks and laughed, the older man’s gaze on me soften a bit and he almost smiled. I didn’t like the look on the guy next to him though. He seemed rather hungry...were all Uchihas perverts? I quickly bowed and they did the same. “And so polite too! Oh! I knew we were doing the right thing sending him to that school.”

“Mother, have you seen my- What are you doing?” I turned slightly, the woman’s hands still pinching my cheeks slightly.

/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/


“If this is what you consider ‘working on our project’?”

Gaara was sitting, quite comfortably, on a chair next to Neji’s overly-large pool in the Hyuuga’s backyard. The terrace had roman columns and small cherub statues here and there. There were also several plants, shrubs and trees. Big on plant life: yes. For the last ten minutes they had been sitting down at a table in the terrace. The breeze was nice and everything was calm. Although Gaara would have preferred to be at his own place if they were meant to do nothing, since he didn’t really enjoy ‘hanging’ at other people’s homes.

“Well we do have three weeks.”

“So you’ve invited me here to flaunt your riches?”

“It isn’t flaunting if you say it.”

“Hyuga, you’re weird.”

“And you’re sexy but you don’t see me jumping you right?”

“Maybe it’s because your uncle is staring at me.”

Indeed he was. Neji had presented Gaara to his uncle whom treated the boy nicely but was a bit shocked by the tattoo and incredibly dark eyes. He would’ve winced had he not the pride of a man going into his fifties; he was not showing weakness in front of a teenager. Hiashi coughed openly and both boys turned to look at him. Gaara focused on him for a few moments, giving a somewhat maniac stare before the man got up and walked back into the house.

“Right then, since we’re not working on the project just ask me what you want and don’t ask how I know.” The red-head was weird like that. He always just seemed to go.

“Fine. Go out with me.”

“Hm, never thought you’d be one to be so romantic, Hyuga.”

“We’re past last name basis, Sabaku.”

Gaara stood up and walked back towards the door leading inside the house, he grabbed the handle but didn’t open it.

“I’ll go. No touching, no kissing and no telling.”

“What? Afraid people will start bothering you?”

“No... I might actually kill someone that gets in my way.”

“Oh..Kinky.” Neji understood the other’s words. They weren’t a couple, yet, but the attraction was there. They never really expressed it like normal people because they weren’t like normal people. How do we know this? Perhaps it was because normal people don’t really take ten minutes in the janitor’s closet every other day for extracurricular activities. Hiashi stared suspiciously as Gaara stopped, bowed in front of him and then stalked off, picking up his bag from the corner next to the front door and leaving. Neji sat down at the kitchen counter, toying with the collar of his blouse for a minute or two before his uncle sat down next to him.

“I don’t like him.”

“I do.”

“He doesn’t seem normal.”

“When have I ever been interested in normal?"

/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/


“Your mom is affectionate...really affectionate.”

“Yes well...she finds you adorable.”

Naruto rubbed his cheeks with the palms of his tan hands as he followed Sasuke down another flight of stairs. The house looked pretty big on the outside but the blond would have never guessed it had three floors. There had only been two rows of large windows, but once Sasuke opened a large mahogany door, he realized why; the windows to the only room on the third floor showed the backyard and there were none on the wall facing the front yard. The room itself was quite large. There was a bed in one corner, a queen sized with a wooden canopy and burgundy curtains. On the other side were a dresser and a vanity, as well as two doors. One was open, revealing marble and pearl-like shades on tiles and a counter. It was the bathroom.

“Wow...This isn’t what I was expecting.” Naruto plopped down onto a chair at a small table settled near the door to the room. Besides the aforementioned objects, there was a T.V placed against the wall and a desk with a computer on it. Much, much better than the whiskered boys little three room place in Namikaze Street.

“What were you expecting?”

“With your attitude, I was guessing a ballroom with an incredibly insane bed, posters and pictures of you all over the walls, maids bowing down to you and maybe... ten, fifteen more mirrors? Oh and how-” The boy was stopped when ebony eyes moved closer to him, staring down the azure eyes with a mix of curiosity and slight possessiveness. “I...what are you...”

“Did you honestly imagine all that just from my ‘attitude’?” Sasuke’s tone was soft, not demeaning nor sarcastic but almost tender, with a hint of humor.

“Little brother, Father- Oh.! Well...I can see you’re busy. Send him to my room when you’re done.” Itachi, whom had so gracefully knocked on the door and waltzed right in, found a scene that he found quite amusing. Naruto, red and flushed, pressing back against his seat in an attempt to separate himself from Sasuke whom was leaning down, so their faces were almost touching...

“H-Hentai!” Naruto breathed out at both the Uchiha before him and the one at the door.

“Of course. Itachi Uchiha, pleasure to meet you...?” As soon as his little brother stood straight, the older lad had pulled Naruto out of his chair and was holding his chin, pulling it along with his face closer to his. Unlike Sasuke’s eyes, which were rather honest, Naruto noticed that Itachi’s eyes, although ebony seemed to be hiding something....like wanting.

“..Uzumaki Na-a-ruto.”

“Oi, leave him alone, aniki.”

“Aw, I can’t have this one?” The older Uchiha smiled as warmly as he could at his brother, who fumed. “Fine...I have Dei-kun anyway. Have fun with Sasuke, Naruto-koi.”

The door was closed before Sasuke could have found the chance to slam it while his brother was still getting out. He honestly loved his aniki but he could be a bit of an ass. He did know, though, not to mess with something Sasuke wanted; still, his acts of seducing anyone coming in contact with him were a bit of trouble. Naruto, still red and fumbling with his hands, stammered under the other boy’s glare.

“Is everyone in your family a pervert?” The sentence was meant to be sent in an annoyed ne but once the little blond pouted, his project partner couldn’t help but smirk and chuckle. “What? What?! Teme! Next time we’re going to my place.”

“Really? I guess it would be better...”

“Eh?”

“We wouldn’t have to mess up my own sheets.”

“Nani?!”

/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/


Author's Note: Yo Yo Yiggidy Yo! Hope you enjoyed that chapter! I worked hard on it and fought a lazy muse! Now Please Review!!!!!!!!!!!~

This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=8293