homecoming by AntigoneHatake
Summary: It's been 10 years since Naruto and the gang saved Sasuke and they all have settled into normal lives...untill a ninja from far way comes home to revive a forgotten clan....
Categories: General Fiction, OC-centric Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 3503 Read: 14722 Published: 30/05/07 Updated: 16/09/07

1. Chapter 1: secret by AntigoneHatake

2. Chapter 2:introducing by rasengan_welch

3. Chapter 3 by AntigoneHatake

4. chapter 4:realizing by rasengan_welch

5. Chapter 5 by AntigoneHatake

6. Anxious to see her by rasengan_welch

7. Chapter 7 by AntigoneHatake

8. Tell me! by rasengan_welch

9. Chapter 9 by AntigoneHatake

10. Chapter 10 by AntigoneHatake

11. they're the same by rasengan_welch

12. Chapter 12 by AntigoneHatake

Chapter 1: secret by AntigoneHatake
Tsunade waited at her desk calmly as Sakura paced across the floor nervously. Tsunade had a secret about some forgotten clan and had enlisted her apprentice to help her reveal it discretly. However, she didn't tell the pink-haired woman the what said-secret was!!! This was sending Sakura over the edge...suddenly the door opened and a very discheveled Shizune practially fell inside the large office of the hokage.

gasping for breath, she finally spoke, breaking th painful slience "Tsunade-chan....we..have a slight...issue.." she panted, holding the wall for support.

Tsunade raised an eyebrow "Oh? care to elabrate.." she said cooly. Shizune gulped.

"well, you see...."
"get on with it!!!"
"...well...um...our guest is slightly...disgruntled." she said as innocent as she could muster.

Tsunade sighed. "might as well get it over with...Sakura, go and retreave Naruto for us."

Sakura gasped "WHAT!?! why him!! I thought this was important!!"

"Sakura, shut up and do as you're told!! now, GO!" Tsunade yelled at the girl. now was not the time to complain. a angry ninja from the Land of Wind was here and was about to turn the village upside down...and Tsunade was powerless to stop it.

she looked at Shizune "Bring her in..." she stated. Shizune nodded as she left the room. With that. Sakura sighed. "fine fine...I'll be back.." she said sadly, jumping out the window to find him.

=========in the hall, just outside her office=====

Shizune tried to smile but it looked more like constapation. she waved over at a blond woman "Please, come in." she stated, voice shakeing. the woman stood and walked into the office.

=========== office===============

Tsunade looked at the woman as she entered and gestured for her to take a seat.

"Tsunade..or should I say Lord Hokage.." the woman said with a sly, cold tone. Tsunade's eyes narrowed in anger

"Uzumaki Kyoko."*

=============== END ==============
* )"Kyoko" translates to "A Mirror" and my sorces tell me that "Uzumaki" roughly translates to "wirlpool"

and incase you didn't realize, Kyoko is a OC....my first one actually...
Chapter 2:introducing by rasengan_welch
Author's Notes:
in this chapter,i'm not the original author.i'm just someone who's contributing to the round robin.

so read on,and review.
Tsunade was watching the girl silently.with a worried shizune in the corner."so" she started."why are you here? and who are you exactly?" the girl sat up in her seat."i told you i'm naruto's aunt.kyoko uzumaki."

"so you're telling me that naruto-san's....mom had a sister.....and your....her?" "yep" "you do know how naruto will feel when he gets here don't you?" "not exactly,why would he be mad?" "of course he would.he always gets mad when he finds out something i never told him about already."

Shizune gulped as she looked out the window.hoping that sakura doesn't return with naruto too soon.she stood there trembling and started to think to herself.'ooh no,when naruto-kun finds out about this,he'll blow his top!'

Tsunade looked over at the shaky shizune."shizune-chan? are you alright? you're trembling." "oh me? i-i'm fine! it's just um a-a little cold in here that's all!" tsunade already knew what she was thinking about."i know how you feel shizune-chan.i too fear what's soon to come for us."

The guest sat there wondering what they were referring to.then momentarily,there was a knock at the office door.shizune shook like she had seen a ghost.she then walked slowly to the door.as she opened it,her sight was revealed to a puzzled kotetsu who was carrying important documents.

"hey shizune-chan,i got the papers that hokage-sama wanted." "oh? y-yeah just set them by her desk." "are you okay? you seem frightened.wait let me guess,tsunade lost another game of poker so she's having one of her fits again right?" "n-no not really,let's just say we have trouble coming our way.kotetsu knew what she meant.'....naruto' he thought.

He stepped inside the office and set the papers down and left as soon as possible.kyoko looked back at the scared man."why is everyone so scared today? am i that dangerous?" tsunade blinked at the woman."no,it's just that you don't really know the boy like we do when he's mad.that's all" "who do you mean?"

Tsunade and shizune gulped at saying his name in unison."naruto" and at that word,there was a loud bang at the door.

Destruction has arrived
Chapter 3 by AntigoneHatake
Author's Notes:
thanks to rasgean_welch for writeing chapter 2!!! if i spelled your name worng....SORRY!!! T-T.....

well, I'm back to contuine!!!
-AntigoneHatake
Naruto, apon reaching the doors of the office knocked on the doors...a lot harder than he should have. "OI!! Naruto, what do you think you're doing!! you're a guest...so act like one BAKA!!!" Sakura screamed as she punched Naruto's head.

"OW OW OW OW!!!!! WHAT THE HELL, SAKURA!!" Naruto cried, rubbing his head wimpering. Sakura sighed. "Grow up..." she snorted as she took it apon herself to open he doors.

==== Hokage's office =========

Everyone in the room turned at looked as Sakura swung open both doors. by noow, Naruto had managed to pull himself together a the two walked up to Tusande's desk.

"Alright, baa-chan..what do you want now?" Naruto sighed. today was his day off for christ's sake!!! She was about to answer when Naruto looked over at the lady sitting to his left.

"who the hell are you?" he asked bluntly. everyone, includind kyoto sweatdroped, as Narut owas blissfuly unaware of the four aggaited female's reaction. naruto stared at the dark haired woman, examining her. She had dark brown hair tied into a tight pony tail with a flip infrount of almost half of her face, had large gray eyes, and wore a forhead protecter indacating she was from the hidden grass village. she was wearing a simple black robe with a red shirt underneith to hide her cleveage. Naruto also noticed that she started to tear up when he looked at her.

"hey, lady...I didn't mean to be so mean...calm down!!" he said paniced by the crying woman. she brushed the tears from her eyes "oh..no, you didn't hurt me..it's just that.."she said, voice cracking with joy as Naruto cocked his head to the side confused by the insane woman.

"Naruto.." Tusande started"..This is...how to put this...hmmm...well, I'll just say it." she said, leaning back into her chair, folding her arms nonchantlantly. "WELL?!?!" both Sakura and Naruto urged.

"This is Uzumaki Kyoto. She's your aunt-from your mother's side ofcorse." Tusande said, showing no change what so ever as both Naruto and Sakura screamed...


"WHHHHAAAAAATTTTT???!!!!???!!!"
chapter 4:realizing by rasengan_welch
Author's Notes:
well,this fic might turn out good if me and antigone work together.

and for you reviewers,don't get confused with the author.remember it's my favorite girl and yours,antigonehatake.

enjoy the story.
Naruto stood there,dumbfounded."you're-you're...my aunt?" the woman nodded,smiling at him."wow! i'd never think i'd ever meet someone else related to me!"

Tsunade and shizune,who were guarding themselves from from naruto's wrath,uncovered their heads and blinked at the boy."y-you're not mad naruto-kun?" shizune asked,still trembling "of course not! this is a good day for me! why would i be mad?" "we haven't told you about it so we thought.." "you'd go off on us." tsunade intervened.

Sakura stood in the corner,hands on her hips and scoffing at the sight before her.'can we please get on with this?' she thought.

Naruto turned to sakura "hey sakura-chan! you told me sasuke was here! you lied to me!" "i had to,otherwise you wouldn't believe me if i said anything else." "oh,well.." "people,if i may." kyoko interrupted "if you please,i'd like to have a word with naruto....alone" the group nodded and walked out of the room.leaving the reunited family to discuss things.kyoko got out of her seat,closed the door and walked over to the fox-boy.

"naruto-san" kyoko started,with a hand on his shoulder "you may not know this but,your mother.." "my mother what? she's dead,she died when i was born." "that's the thing,my nephew.she's actually alive."

Naruto's eyes widened,the words leaving him breathless."are-are you for real? this can't be true! tell me you're not telling the truth!" kyoko looked away,smiling "my mom? she's alive?" the woman nodded at him,smiling once more."i can't believe this! w-what about my dad? who is he?"

She looked down at him."you're father.." "is who? i wanna know!" "is actually a heroe of this village." "yeah?" "the fourth hokage himself." naruto gasped,giving off lashed breaths.kyoko stared at him,wondering what was happenin to the boy.he smiled widely,his eyes closing as he fell back."the fourth.....hokage" he whispered before he hit the ground.

Kyoko couldn't catch him fast enough.for he hit the ground with a loud 'thud'.tsunade,sakura,and shizune rushed into the office.looking at the body on the ground."naruto? naruto?!" tsunade yelled "what did you do to him?" she exclaimed,clenching a fist.kyoko put her hands up innocently "i did nothing to him,i swear!"

Sakura,who attended to her friend,turned to her master,tsunade."tsunade-sama" "what is it? is he dead?" "umm....no,he fainted" tsunade's face went blank.she stood there,embarrased "i-i'm sorry for the misunderstanding kyoko-san.it's just that,everyone's after naruto lately.sometimes for things he didn't do." "it's alright,i get that most of the time."

Naruto woke up quickly.he sat up and looked the the people before him.

"my father is alive!" everyone but kyoko gasped out."who is he naruto?" sakura called out

"the fourth hokage" he said smiling
Chapter 5 by AntigoneHatake
Author's Notes:
I'm BAAACCCCCKKKKK......
Kyoto looked at her new found nepthew with a sad smile. "Naruto...I'm afraid you misunderstood. Your father, the Forth Hokage, is....deseced. Only your mother is alive..." She finished with tears streaming down her face, sweeping the young man into her arms. "But you have your mother, your grandfather, and I. We've missed you so much!!!!" she cried, sobbing onto his sholder.

Naruto broke the hug first. "It's ok..." he said sadly. sure he would have loved to have his father, but it wasn't ment to be. Sakura sniffled, smiling happily. "If you wo wouldn't mind.....but I'd like to treat you both to Ramen.." she offered. Naruto cried out happily and punched the air "YEAH!!!!" they all laughed off their tears. Tusande and her assistant/bodyguard stayed behind as Sakura, Naruto, and Kyoto went towards Naruto's favorite ramen stand.

yes, today was a great day. Naruto practily forgot that today was the 10 aniversy of Sasuke's desision...the day Naruto rescued Sasuke, but didn't bring him home....
Anxious to see her by rasengan_welch
Author's Notes:
you,i've returned.and please forgive me and anti for the short chapters.
Naruto stood there,lost."so just my mom is alive?" "i'm afraid so naruto,would you like to see her?" naruto jumped up "of course! why wouldn't i want to see my mom again?!" he yelled out of excitement..kyoko laughed at the anxious teen. along with shizune,and tsunade.but sakura just thought it was a waist of time to be there.

"so when do we leave? where we going? how long will it take to get there? do we need supplies?" naruto asked questions rapidly while he and kyoko left out the door.

"naruto? naruto?!" she said trying to get his attention. "yes?" he said while shutting up."it won't take long to get there.if we jump through the trees,we should be able to reach the cloud village shortly.

"the cloud village? why so far? you don't have a headband from it." kyoko answered him by lifting up her shirt and showing him her hitae-ate."oh" "now come on naruto,we have to get moving." she said when they reached the outside.kyoko grabbed naruto's hand and started sprinting through the forest.
Chapter 7 by AntigoneHatake
Author's Notes:
yo.
As Kyoto and Naruto lept towards the forest((wow...just got mental image of him skipping..hehe)) , Tusande, Shizune, and Sakura went after them.

"See ya later, Baa-chan!! " Naruto yelled over his sholder as they headed into the trees. the threee woman stoped at the forest's edge. "Bye Naruto!!! Bye Kyoto!!! Be Safe!!" Shizune yelled, waving excitly at the pair. Sakura smiled for her friend, but felt sad on the inside.

"Tusande-Sensi..." Sakura said, looking at her mentor."Yes Sakura-chan?" She said, stilling looked happily at the dissapering two.

" What if Naruto desides to leave the Hidden Leaf?" Sakura asked. Tusnade's neck nearly snaped at the speed at which she turned toward Sakura. "WHAT!! HOW DARE YOU THINK SUCH THINGS!! HE'LL NEVER BETRAY THE VILLAGE!! NEVER!!!" she screamed at a very frightend Sakura, who seemed to revert to age 12. Shizune ran over to the two and tried to calm them down...

======== in the forest =========


Naruto nearly flew to the cloud village with Kyoto in tow. on the way, Naruto told her all about traing with Team Seven and the great times they shared. But Kyoto couldn't help but notice how his eyes grew dark when ever he mentioned someone named "Sasuke". She was about to press the issue when she relized they were practily there.

"hey, Naruto....guess what?" she chimed happily. Naruto looked at her like she had all 9 heads of the Brady Bunch on her sholders "What?"

==========CLIFFHANGER!!!==========
Tell me! by rasengan_welch
Author's Notes:
okay since it was antione's idea for kyoko to have a secret,i'll have her tell it herself.and me,i'll just have naruto bug her to make her tell him.
Naruto grabbed koko's arm and forced them to fall out of the trees and land in a soft bush."came on! tell me!" he begged "naruto,i don't think i should tell you.you might spread it around or you just might freak out." "but why? i won't tell or go crazy!" "not from what i heard from the hokage." "damn that old lady." he muttered

"now come on,we have to get back to my village before it gets dark." kyoko stated while getting up.naruto looked up at the sky and saw that the moon was slowly coming out.he then sighed and stood up."okay then,we'll go........AFTER YOU TELL ME THE SECRET!" he screamed while attacking the woman.she laughed as they tumbled down the hill and found themselves laying near eachother.naruto got up again and pinned the woman down."tell me! i can't wait until you decide! i want to know now!" he asked anxiously

Kyoko struggled to get up or at least use a hand sign to use the substitution justs.but it failed,considering that she never knew how strong the boy really was."okay,okay,you got me naruto.so let me go and i'll tell you." naruto released her and sat in front of her to make sure she doesn't make any moves."naruto,the secret is.."

---------------------
another cliffhanger
---------------------
Chapter 9 by AntigoneHatake
Author's Notes:
woot!! sorry for the long update wait...
"alright, alright...geeze. just get off me first!!" Kyoto yelled..man, this kid could be a pain.

Naruto huffed, "Fine...." he said, letting her go. Kyoto got upwright and stragited her robe. "now, as I was saying....you need to know something about your mother and I." she said smiling. Naruto smiled back "what!! what!! tell me!!" "Understand that thought we are sisters and I'm still your Aunt. But we share no blood relation!!" She cried joyfuly. naruto was crestfallen. "huh...I don't get it..."

Kyoto grabed his wrist and pulled him out of the forest toward a small village. "Also...we're gonna need to spend the night here. We live in the next village over, but you don't wanna be caught in the woods at night here. There's a strange man who attacks any strange Ninjas at night."

Naruto was about to protest when Kyoto knocked on a door to a small, one story house. when the door opened Kyoto gently pushed Naruto in. "Hello Aunt Fuu!!"

"Ahh, Kyoto!! welcome, welcome!!! please come in..oh, is that who Jin was talking about?" and elder woman said, carring a tray of tea., kyoto led Naruto to the sitting area and sat at the table. everything in this house was from the fudeal Japin Naruto noticed. When the woman entered the room, Naruto saw that she wore a pink Kimoto with cherry blossoms on it and had her graying hair into a bun with a flipp infrount.

"sorry I'm so inprepared...Mugen just kept on bugging me again. I swear, he never mutured!" she said annoyed..

======================


that's right...Mugen, Fuu, and Jin from SC, baby!!!
Chapter 10 by AntigoneHatake
Author's Notes:
hopefully this clears somethings up...or not...
Kyoto laughed. "is Uncle Mu-Mu really that troublesome?" Fuu smiled "ever sence I met him...anyway, who is this?" she asked as she poured the tea into Naruto cup.

"huh..me?" Naruto asked, still confused as hell about the days events. "Yes you!!" Fuu laughed. "I'm Naruto....who's 'Uncle Mu-Mu...who's Jin..." He said, hoping to god for answers.

Kyoto took a sip from her tea. "Well, Father met Fuu and Mugen along time ago. Fuu hired them as bodyguards while they searched for a Samuri that smelled like sunflowers. so they traveled alaroud, searching for this man, often getting into trouble with others as well as themself's..."Kyoto started. Naruto sat there, listening intently, wanting to know everything about these three.

"wow, sounds exciting!! tell more!!" he begged Kyoto. Fuu smiled "I think I'm more suited to tell the story that Kyoto...Well, you should know about our back story first. I came from a small town, just a normal girl looking for her father. Mugen, a firey young man with endless ambition, well, he just lived to fight. and Jin, easily the most level-headed of all of us, came from a noble samuri dojo, but left it all behind after a tragic incident to find his purpous. somehow, fate led us three together..though we were hardly friends...just three lost souls trying for impossible goals...after we found the Sunflower Samuri, my father, we went our seperate ways. then after all these years, fate led us to eachother again..." Fuu mussed happily "but I sometimes wish Mugen had changed somehow...." she sighed

===============================


gotta go now...my fingers hurt..
they're the same by rasengan_welch
Author's Notes:
okay,now that antigone has cleared things up,it's my turn once again.
"oh!" naruto finnaly realised what was goin on.he stared at mugen,who was sitting against the wall,who stared back.they blinked at the same time.and rose at the same time.when they were up close,they both had hands on their hips."hmm.." they both went with turned heads but still looking at eachother.

Fuu,kyoto,and jin stared at them strangley.naruto and mugen had raised a hand,and put it back down.then they turned away and faced eachtother once again.yelling "ha!" with pointed fingers.they were doing the same things.they had put a hand on their chin,and slowly had gotten ticked off."alright buddy! what's the deal?!" they yelled in unison.the others just sighed at their stupidity."great,now there's two idiots.." jin muttered.

Kyoto had giggled silently,along with fuu."alright boys,calm down and lets get ready for bed." fuu called to them."alright,whatever you say old lady!" they ha looked away from fuu and at eachother again."hey you! stop copying me or i'll pummel your face in!" they said at the same time once again.fuu had gotten angry with a visible vein and popped the two over the head with a hard wooden spoon.

"ow! what was that for?!" they said in unison."well you two are getting on my nerves.mugen you're old too! and naruto,you're just plain stupid." "am not!" naruto exclaimed "i may be old on the outside but i'm as hot blooded and young on the inside." "whatever!" fuu striked the two across the head again.

Moments later,naruto and mugen were sitting in the same corner,watching the others rest silently in sleeping bags.they were both glaring daggers at fuu."how did you put up with her for so long?" "eh you get used to it....eventually." the two had went to sleep several minutes later.hoping that fuu doesn't finish them off while their guard is down.
Chapter 12 by AntigoneHatake
the sun started to rise, the birds started to sing, and the tiny woodland creatures were scampering about in the cute way that they do. yes, everything was calm this morning. well, everywhere BUT a small quaint house on the edge of a small town. there, a young Blond and an man with wild grey hair were fighting like all hell broke loose. no, there were no tiny woodland creatures to greet the day there, only crazy people. *sigh*.

"MUGEN, NARUTO!! CUT THAT OUT NOW AND COME IN OR NO BREAKFAST!!!" Fuu screamed out the back door. Naruto and Mugen, realizing that their tummys were a-grumbley, dropped their wepons and ran inside.

-----------------

Jin, Kyoto, and Naruto were now properly fed. Mugen, still attacking Fuu's poor plates for food, was still inside, while the others were outside, ready to head home and/or meet family members for the first time.

"Be careful, you guys!" Fuu said cheerfuly, handing bag full of snacks for the trip to kyoto. "Oh, and naruto.." She added, wagging a finger in his face "stay out of trouble!! I've known you for one day and I already know you're just like that slob Mugen!" a muffled "HEY!!!!" came from inside.

naruto laughed "Please, Fuu-Baachan!! I'm nothing like him!!" Jin sighed. "you're one in the same. now, come on you two..." he said more to himself than anyone. they headed on the road as Fuu waved them goodbye.

--------------------------------------

"hey, kyoto-chan, Jin-sama, what does my mother do?" Naruto asked out of the blue. Kyoto's eyes lit up. "Well, you won't belive this, but she's a very famous shamisen player. Otokooya is still the main provider,hell he bought our house, but she has a nice big nest egg of her own." Naruto's eyes's lit up "wow!! so cool!!! i've never met a samisen player before!!"
---------------------------------------
"Well, here we are!!" kyoto exclaimed happily throwing her arms in the air. Naruto looked up and saw what was the biggest house-no-castle he ever saw in his life. his mouth practily hit the ground as Kyoto grabed his hand and ran towards the entrance. Jin mearly sighed, but a small smile grazed his lips. his grandson reminded him of another young blond man that had stayed with his family years before. "i wonder..." he mused thoughtfully

---------------End chapter----------

woooo!!!!!! I back!!! and i don't confuse myself anymore!!! CHA!!! anyway, incase you are wondering, Jin, who atopted Kyoto and naruto's mommy, still wears the old fasion man-kimoto of way back when and still has his long hair-that is just starting to grey, and has his own, very sucessful Dojo. lucky basterd...I'll let R.W introduce naruto's mummy(name, looks, everything!!) if they so chose. well, rock on!
End Notes:
woooo!!!!!! I back!!! and i don't confuse myself anymore!!! CHA!!! anyway, incase you are wondering, Jin, who atopted Kyoto and naruto's mommy, still wears the old fasion man-kimoto of way back when and still has his long hair-that is just starting to grey, and has his own, very sucessful Dojo. lucky basterd...I'll let R.W introduce naruto's mummy(name, looks, everything!!) if they so chose. well, rock on!
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4979