Magic Camp by Sasuke
Summary: Naruto, a boy at the age of 15 is a boy that no one likes. He's been shunned by most of his school and isn't the tastiest chip in the bag. He decides to sign up for a little feild trip called Magic Camp. He figures out he's paired with his two best friends, one of which he fights with a lot, and an obnoxious freak. He finds out there's a major problem....





He has to share a hotel room with all three of them.
Categories: Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Sasuke and Naruto, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Gaara and Neji Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Yaoi
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1079 Read: 3272 Published: 18/05/07 Updated: 20/07/07

1. Prologue by Sasuke

2. Traveling by Sasuke

Prologue by Sasuke
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story came to me from a few months ago when I found out I was going to space camp......and had to stay in a hotel room with my friends.
He was sitting at his desk seemingly tired as usual, but for once wasn't. He was thinking deeply about the dreams he had been having lately. There was a very bad feeling churning in his stomach.

"Alright, class listen up!" Iruka shouted from the desk he was sitting at. "Today I will announce something huge! WE ARE ALL GOING TO GO ON A TRIP TO MAGIC CAMP IN TOKYO!"

At this everyone imediately started to jump around happily except the one who was looking lazy and tired, Shikamaru.

'Ugh, I knew something was going to go wrong today.' He thought while trying to block the other kids' ranting out.

"IRUKA-SENSEIII! WHEN ARE WE GOING!!??!?!?!" A certain annoying blonde yelled out.

"Hold on to your bandanna, Naruto. First we have to announce the groups." Iruka sweat dropped at the blonde's engergy. Sometimes he could just lay down and sleep all day so the blonde wouldn't bother him but he knew that ws against school rules. "Ok first group is...Hinata, Ino, Sakura, and Temari......" The girls jumped in excitement while Hinata was blushing like crazy for being with three hyper-maniacs. "Second group is....Shino, Chouji, Neji, and Gaara..." Gaara looked like usual, emo, but he was bursting with happiness on the inside for being with Neji. "And last group is...Sasuke, Shikamaru, Kiba, and Naruto. Any questions?"

Naruto raised his hand and Iruka nodded to him. "Why am I paired with that teme?" He pointed at Sasuke who was glaring at him.

"Because, Naruto, I think that you need to learn to ge along with him. Plus he's the smartest aside from Shikamaru and you're...how should I put this?...not the most complex word in the dictionary." Naruto just looked at him dumbfounded like 'I'm a word?'. "It's a figure of speach Naruto."

"Oh...well fine then." Naruto, Kiba, and Shikamaru walked to Sasuke's desk and they all sat in a circle.

"So then..." Kiba started in but couldn't think of anything to say. No one could. They sat for half an hour quietly before Iruka told them to move back to their own desk.

"By the way, our school is not the richest so you'll all share rooms." Iruka sweatdropped when he saw all boys in group three's eyes widen and the girls all squealed in excitement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TBC

So? Did you like it, dislike it? ~-*(R&R PLZ!)*-~
Traveling by Sasuke
The loud sound of beeping was all to be heard in the Usumaki Residence. The loud sound was piercing the blond kitsune's ears, making him groan while covering his head with the pillow.

"ALRIGHT ALREADY!" He yelled, picking up the alarm and throwing it at the wall. The sound of crashing was heard all throughout the house as the alarm fell to the floor, completely shattered.

'Great this is just what I need...man I need to think before I act.'

Naruto's father came rushing in. "What happened? Are you OK?" His father, Arashi asked him.

"I'm fine...just broke the alarm again...sorry..." Naruto apologized for yet again breaking an alarm clock. He had broken about twelve this month, because of his rage and anger.

"Well it's fine but you need to get up and get ready for school." Arashi told him, expecting him to just lie back down.

"OH THATS RIGHT TODAY'S THE BIG DAY!" Naruto yelled in joy, causing Arashi to cover his ears. He jumped out of bed, grabbing his bag with clothes as he did so, not even bothering to change, and headed out the door with a few pieces of toast his father was cooking when he woke up.

'Oh god dad, these are delicious...where did YOU learn to cook.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The class gathered around the large bus that was to take them to the site. "OK, now I'm running through the list to make sure everyone is here!" Kakashi said as the kids were talking. "I will be the one to take you all to Magic Camp because Iruka has come down with a serious case of sore a- I mean chicken pox." Kakashi snickered. He always had trouble keeping things a secret.

"Listen up dobe..." Sasuke put his hand on Naruto's shoulder, pulling him in close. "Ya better not make me look like an idiot durring this trip, got it?" He asked with a dead-serious face.

"That wont be a problem...you already look as dumb as your brother." Naruto snickered to himself. He just loved to make the bastard angry.

"What did ya say ya little runt?" Sasuke said shaking his fist at his sides.

"WHO YOU CALLIN A RUNT YA LITTLE TEME!!!" Naruto shouted.

"If I'M so small then why did you say 'TEME' instead of 'DOBE'..." Sasuke smirked knowing he had one.

'Damn that bastard...He always has good comebacks...'

"OK EVERYONE LETS GET ON THE BUS!" Kakashi shouted after he had checked to make everyone was there. The bags had already been put in as they were in the line checking to make sure everyone was there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto, Kiba, and Shikamaru all sat together in the three seated row, while Neji, Gaara, and Sasuke sat behind them. Gaara kept leaning over to Neji, whispering something that made him blush. Then Neji would turn his head. "Aw leave the poor guy alone, Gaara." Sasuke laughed with him.

Naruto turned around and offered Neji to trade spaces with Kiba. Neji just declined with the usual 'No thank you' but they could tell he actually liked being by Gaara. It was quite obvious that they both had crushes on eachother.

Shikamaru had already fallen asleep as soon as they got on the bus, while Kiba and Naruto were talking about Mangas and women. Suddenly Sasuke leaned in and whispered in Naruto's ear. "I bet your excited to be staying in the same hotel room with me." Sasuke smirked which Naruto just laughed.

"Yeah right, teme." Naruto said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Six hours had passed and Naruto was asleep, along with everyone else, Gaara and Neji sleeping on eachother's shoulder, but Sasuke was still awake, watching Naruto sleep.

'I think we're gonna have a lot of fun, Naruto...I can guarantee that...'

"Hmhmhm..." Sasuke laughed lightly as he was smirking to himself. Naruto was in for it, but he wouldn't know it unless it hit him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TBC

I tried to write as much as possible but i got tired because im pissed off at my sister...this is the LAST harry potter convention theyll have of books and I wont be there because she left without telliing me...
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4789