Switched by Nekomata
Summary: Have you ever wondered when two main characters from two very different stories got switched into the opposite story? After Naruto and Hikaru wake-up from being unconsious, how do you think that they'll be able to cope with their lives, and keep their sanity? (ignore the "Dark" warning, that was a mistake)
Categories: Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 912 Read: 4246 Published: 29/01/06 Updated: 12/02/06
Switched by Nekomata
Author's Notes:
Okay, this is the first story that I've written in awhile, so please bear with me. Also please note that I don't own Naruto or Hikaru no Go and it's characters.

Hikaru slowly open his eyes after being unconsious after awhile. He had just passed out a couple of hours ago from seeing a ghost from an old Go board that his grandfather owned. Feeling a little bit groggy, he sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Why do I feel like I'm not where I'm supposed to be right now..." Hikaru then abruptly sat up from the bed and looked around. "What the h---, where am I?" he thought to himself as he got up and observed his surroundings. Scrolls, some posters about ninjas, plants, and some furniture were in the room. "Where am I..." Hikaru wondered aloud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto woke up the next day after having to review the whole freaking lesson on "The Transformation Techinque". "This sucks." Naruto said while rubbing his eyes, trying to get the sleepy-feeling out of his eyes. "What the---, where the hell am I?" Naruto jumped out of the bed and looked around. This was seriously not his room. "...I can tell that I'm not in Konoha anymore..."

This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=934