Tiny Splinters Are In Your Soul by cherry1315
Summary: ."All they did was give her dirty, hateful looks, like she was some disgusting creature...like she was a disease." Now she's following that..thing..that rests behind the bones of her ribcage. Where will it lead her to?...Will it break more? Gaaraxoc
Categories: OC-centric Characters: Gaara
Genres: Action/Adventure, Dark, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 878 Read: 4257 Published: 17/08/08 Updated: 13/11/08
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto

1. Chapter 1 by cherry1315

2. Unforgettable... by cherry1315

3. Deranged by cherry1315

Chapter 1 by cherry1315
Author's Notes:
Prologue
Blood dripped from her hand, like a forgotten child who sheds tears.
She looked at the rich, yet dull, substance as it slowly covered her skin, staining her. If someone had been watching her they would have thought she was cold and heartless, on how she didn’t care that there was a dead person's blood on her hands. But really, she didn’t know the person was dead, that the substance was blood...that it was bad...
Her eyes were lonely and distant, she didn't feel apart of the world which she was in. But really it was the fact that people didn’t want her in the world...They all wanted her dead.

She was a small child ridden of all happiness. She had hopeful eyes filled with sorrow. A tinge of hope always sparkled in her eyes when it seemed like someone was going to speak to her, but they didn't, they never did. All they did was give her dirty, hateful looks, like she was some disgusting creature...like she was a disease.

She decided she needed to leave this wretched town she was in. They didn’t care for her...she didn’t even have a home to live in. They just let her rot.
So she let her feet follow that tugging feeling for where her chest wanted her to go to, she didn’t care anymore, she finally let herself do what that certain spot in her ribcage wanted her to do for years...what it wanted to do ever since she was born!
End Notes:
Yeaa so this was sorta the prologue, what cha think so far?
...Also I hope it seems sort of dark so far...I love reading and writing dark sort of things! -evilly smirks-
...Yess finally a Gaara story!!

P.s. it wont stay evil/dark all the way through the story, it will have patches of it.
Oh, oh and also I don't usually write in 3rd person so I hope I'll do good/ok at it :)

...On a different topic I think this song suites Gaara so well!! (well apart for like 2 little bits): Politics - Korn
And if it doesn't to you, I don't care! I like the song Muhahah! -smirks-
Unforgettable... by cherry1315
Her feet tapped the ground lightly as she walked through a murky forest
...Not a sound could be heard...
The forest was dark, hot, and the foliage was dry and dead...it was ridden of all life.
She walked slowly, hoping to keep herself from becoming dehydrated. Her skin glistened from the small amount of sweat that collected on her milky white skin when light flickered on her through the thick layer of dead, neglected vegetation that lightly swayed in the dull breeze.

Her dull blood red eyes showed little to no life as she moved. Her body was like a soul of its own. It is lifeless-like like her, but, it moved on like there was a life waiting for it to be slowly plucked out of its rotting shell...to be slowly picked at one piece at a time.

A different texture of dirt started to grind at the soles of her flesh...sand.
Her eyes lifted from the ground as she went to look at the vast plain of sands. Her eyes became fixed upon the unusual – unforgettable new scene of scenery.
She almost became frightened as she looked at the lands emptiness. Her awakening mind froze as her body kept moving on into the emptiness, she didn't want to go any further, but nothing of herself listened to her...excepted her eyes, they hastily darted in all directions trying to escape the landscape...

...To be continued
End Notes:
Short so far, I know, sorry! Probably, it's only going to be like this for about 3 or 2 more chapters. So don't worry they will get longer :)
and also I was going to post this up sooner but a story of mine had gotten deleted -crys- so my account wouldn't let me post anything up for a few days :(!
Deranged by cherry1315
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto!
Hey! Sorry for the EXTREMELY late update! (Oh, I have more/other stories on fanfiction under the same unsername on here, if you want to read/follow them you can from there :D)
The burning wind scorched at her flesh... Her skin protested against the violent, hot sand held wind. Everything was a waste of burning sand...

A hollow sound could be heard in her ears, even as her feat scrunched against the grains...

She dared a look at the sun to see the time. Noon. The hottest time of the day, she soon realised this after travelling in the sweltering heat for only a few days.
Perspiration slickly slid down her dead-like body as her feet...no...That tugging feeling in her chest forced her to keep moving on, even though her little body was refusing against such movements. She didn’t care now. All she wanted to do more than ever was to rot like those dead, deranged animals did in the same heat as her, to let herself rot how her village wanted her to, slowly and painfully!
This wish, just so she could get out of the blistering sun.

Not too far ahead she found a small spring of water. She rushed over to it to quench her thirst.
Lastly she lightly dabbed the water to her dried up skin, nourishing it.
Once satisfied with her needs she hesitantly walked on with her journey, leaving the water. The soles of her feet burned against the hot grains, slowly burning her flesh away.

She had travelled for what seemed to be only a few hours, but it was already night. It was like a blanket of coldness had wrapped around her body. Tonight, it was colder then any other night, but she kept walking on, she preferred walking on. This was the perfect time to move; the sun wasn’t out, and her mind wasn’t fogged nor blurred anymore. She was clear headed, even with the coldness... But she didn't really feel it that much... She'd been thought these nights before...

Her raven coloured hair brushed away from her eyes and fell from her cheeks as her head tilted upwards to look at the stairs. The velvety blackness with the small speckles of light shining thought, was beautiful. The night sky reminded her of something that she couldn’t quite grasp, but it did make her feel at home, she felt almost not alone in the nights world...she didn’t know how but it felt almost like...her...?