Naruto: Next Generation by Hailo95100
Summary: Its been years(15) after Naruto came back after 2 years. There are new kids, families, teachers, and tons more.
Categories: General Fiction > Character-Centric Characters: All
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 37 Completed: Yes Word count: 29045 Read: 48695 Published: 19/06/08 Updated: 30/08/08
Story Notes:
This is my first one. If I did anyting wrong...can someone tell me?

1. Kids at the academy by Hailo95100

2. Sensei Time! by Hailo95100

3. Task Information by Hailo95100

4. Testing! by Hailo95100

5. Ferret Retreival! by Hailo95100

6. Day Off by Hailo95100

7. Training by Hailo95100

8. Birthday surprizes by Hailo95100

9. Tuki Comes Home by Hailo95100

10. Mission Number 2! by Hailo95100

11. Bad News, New Stuff by Hailo95100

12. Journey to Sand Village by Hailo95100

13. Akatsuki VS. Squad Seven! by Hailo95100

14. Meeting Gaara by Hailo95100

15. Wild Miar Chase by Hailo95100

16. New Hokage! by Hailo95100

17. Into the building! by Hailo95100

18. Testing Time! by Hailo95100

19. Test Two Begins!! by Hailo95100

20. Forrest of Death by Hailo95100

21. Crazyness in the Forest by Hailo95100

22. 4 Teams Left by Hailo95100

23. Battle Against Two by Hailo95100

24. Dog vs. Puppet by Hailo95100

25. Clash of the Rivals and Rise of Demon by Hailo95100

26. The Battles Continue by Hailo95100

27. Rematch and Rest by Hailo95100

28. Welcome to the Family! by Hailo95100

29. Returning to the Akatsuki Base by Hailo95100

30. They Meet Again by Hailo95100

31. Training...Again by Hailo95100

32. Meeting by Hailo95100

33. Tayuya Chase by Hailo95100

34. Beggining the Chunnin Exams Part 4 by Hailo95100

35. Battle Two and Three by Hailo95100

36. Medical Jutsu by Hailo95100

37. Last Mission and Departure by Hailo95100

Kids at the academy by Hailo95100
Author's Notes:
The characters here are: Just about all and a few new ones.
"HURY UP!" Shinzu yelled. "Your going to make us late!" Shinzu Hatake was, yes, Kakashi and Shizune's daughter. She had silvery hair, and a personality like Shizune...but more agressive. Blue eyes, black shirt and shorts finished her off.
"Shinzu, why dont you just go to the academy and wait?" Shizune asked. "Kakashi is...uh...doing something."
Shinzu nodded and ran out the door, stopping at the academy.

She walked inside, and sat at her desk. Kids where already there, waiting to be sorted into a team. "Waiting waiting...oh how I hate waiting.." Someone said. Shinzu looked over and saw Miar Uzimaki singing it. "I wonder who my sensei will be..." Miar was Naruto and Hinata's son. He had spikey blueish hair and blank eyes, but he was hyper like Naruto.
Lily walked in and sat down next to Shinzu. "Hello Shinzu." she said quietly. Lily Uchiha had pinkish hair, and a personality like Sasuke. Miar,Shinzu, and Lily where proabably best friends (Figure anything out yet?).
"Okay!" Konohamaru said walking in. He didnt get Hokage, but he had fun teaching at the academy. "Teams are..." He went through 1-6. "Team 7: Miar Uzumaki, Lily Uchiha, and Shinzu Hatake."
Shinzu blinked, then looked at Lily and Miar. 'I dont get how it happened..' she thought.

Lily was very quiet and when everyone left with there sensei, Miar started dancing around on the desks. "Igot Team 7 like my dad!" he yelled. "I wonder who our sensei will be!" Lily was staring at the door, then got up and did something to it. Inner Lily: This will give him a leson soon not to forget!
The door opened, but the sensei jumped backwards as a water bucket fell. Inner Lily: HOW DID HE DO THAT?!

HAHA! You will have to wait for the next chapter to see who there sensei is! (But you probably already know! )
End Notes:
I know it was short, but I had only 10 minuts to type it.
Sensei Time! by Hailo95100
Author's Notes:
Yep! It time....for the ...Sensei (Dadadaaaaa)..

We have a new character being introduced in this or the next chapter!
The three students where staring at the open door. When had happened shocked them hard. "How did he dodge that?!" Shinzu said, begining to walk to the door. Miar jumped off the desks he was jumping on and walked next to Shinzu. Lily was shaking her head, slowly moving back to her desk. Inner Lily: This is bad....BUT SO COOL!
"Alright...who did that?" The sensei asked, walking in. Shinzu nearly tripped.
"YOUR our sensei?! How..but..I LIVE with you! I demad a squad change!" Shinzu yelled. Miar was giggling quietly. "Shinzu almost tripped...." He started laughing louder. "She is shocked because of Kakashi.."
No one understud what was going on. Lily was looking down, thinking. "So...our parnets where on YOUR squad so...its like history is repeating itself...I think.." She said.
Kakashi counted the kids. "So...I get Miar, Lily, and Shinzu." He said. "This will be so fun..."

Later that day, Squad Seven was sitting on the roof of a house (The on Squad 7 was on before...), talking.
"Okay, everyone. Tell me..your names and...likes, dislikes, and....dreams for the future." Kakashi said. "First...Lily."
Lily nodded and looked at Kakashi. "I am Lily Uchiha. I like...nothing much. Dislike...." A shiver went down her back. "The color maroon and...FROGS! My dream for the future is....To defete Tuki in a battle!"
"Well...not as negative as Sasuke.." Kakashi said quietly. "Miar, your next." He said.
Miar took a deep breath and said, "My name is Miar Uzumaki! I like..." He thought for a moment. "RAMEN! And...family. Dislike.....nothing. But my dream for the futer is to be HOKAGE!"
Kakashi looked zoned out. "Hokage boy...again." He said. "Ok, Shinzu is next."
Shinzu thought for a moment. "I am Shinzu Hatake." She said. "I like to battle, and train." She thought for a moment again. "I dislike....people with no teamwork. My dream for the future...Become the best Jonin in the world and take down the Akatsuki!"
"Figures from you." Kakashi said. "Ok, I am Kakashi Hatake." He said. "I like and dislike...nothing much. My dream for the future...." He thought. "Never accoured to me."
End Notes:
Ok, thats the second chapter, hope you like it! I tried to make things a bit differnt..
Task Information by Hailo95100
Lily and Miar where walking next to eachother at to the training area. They didnt eat breakfast, and we're half asleep. "I dun wanna oo is..." Miar said rubbing his eyes.
Lily was slouching forward. "We kiether..." she mumbled. Inner Lily: I can stay up and not eat for DAYS! DAYS I TELL YOU!
Shinzu was hanging upsidedown in a tree...asleep. "Paku...go away.." She mumbled when a bird started pecking her arm. "Stop licking me...dont make me use Lightingblade on you..." She moved her amrs and smaked the bird, making it screach loudly.
Miar started laughing when Shinzu fell out of the tree. "You keep falling all of a sudden." He said, sounding awake now. Lily rolled her eyes and walked over, lifting Shinzu by the arm.
A white-blonde headed kid walked up to them. "My sensei is moving." He said, seeing the shocked expressions on the three. "Im supposed to go to..Squad..7.”
Lily squinted her eyes. “Your Tuki!” She yelled pointing a finger at her. Well…she has a split personality!
Tuki blinked. “I got stuck with YOU!?” He yelled, pointing at her. They ran at eachother, making hand signs. Suddeny Kakashi appeared and grabbed the two by the back of the shirts just before the hit eachother. He lifted them into the air. “I know you two are rivals.” Kakashi said. “But if your on my squad…no fighting.” Tuki and Lily where staring at eachother, then both nodded.
"TEACH THEM A LESSON!" Shinzu yelled. Kakashi shook his head and put the two down. "Okay, todays task is to tag me once....at the same time. You can start when I say go."
Shinzu got ready. Tuki and Lily forgot about killing eachother and got ready to start a jutsu.
Miar raised his hand. "Hey, what's for lunch?!" He asked.
"If you all can tag me before noon...you can have lunch." Kakashi said.
Miar nodded and prepared a jutsu.
End Notes:
Well, I had to do something OTHER then the bell thing.
Testing! by Hailo95100
Author's Notes:
Testing as in...getting tested.

Oh! The parents of Tuki are..

Ino and Chouji
"Ready..."
Shinzu,Miar, Lily, and Tuki got ready. Miar knew shadow clone, Lily knew Fireball Jutsu, Tuki knew human expansion/mind transfer, and Shinzu knew Transformation Jutsu.
"GO!" Kakashi yelled, looking at the kids running at him. Miar used Shadow clone, and attacked Kakashi..but he moved out of the way. "Hey! Thats not fair!" One Miar yelled. Shinzu walked up next to him and transformed into Miar, then used Shadow Clone jutsu.
She and Miar both attacked Kakashi...who dissapeared. "Oh come ON!" Shinzu yelled, going back to herself. Lily was looking around for Kakashi and found him, then used Fireball jutsu. It hit Kakashi on the arm. "HA!" Lily yelled. Tuki used mind transfer jutsu, then Lily called everyone over. Kakashi was standing still, and Tuki was half dead on the floor. "Everyone, tag him." Lily said quietly and put a finger on Kakashi's shoulder. Miar dragged Tuki over and lifted him, putting his hand and Tukis on Kakashi's shoulder. Shinzu jumped over and also tagged him. "Alright Tuki." Shinzu said, then undid the mind transfer. Kakashi blinked once then looked around. "Alright." He said. "You got me."
This was the only team since Naruto,Sasuke, and Sakura to get past Kakashi's test. "Team 7 starts tomorow!"
Shinzu and Miar where jumping up and down, but Tuki and Lily where staring eachother down. Shinzu shook her head and walked over to them, slapping each in the head. Tuki and Miar's stomach growled. "Uh...Kakashi Sensei..whats for lunch?" Tuki asked.

Later that day everyone was having lunch...except Kakashi. He was standing by the KIA stone. "What is this?" Tuki asked walking over to him.
"A stone." Kakashi said. "With names of village heroes on it."
Tuki stared at the stone and red the names. "Obito...Rin (Those are the only two names I know that are on the KIA stone XD )." Tuki red. "Who where they?"
Kakashi shook his head and said, "Arnt you eating?"
Tuki remembered how hangrey he still was and went back to eating.
'That was easy..' Kakashi thought.
Ferret Retreival! by Hailo95100
Author's Notes:
Hahahaha. I just had to mke there first missions chasing ferrets! And because Miar and Tuki hate cats...
"Mission rank: D
Objective: Capture Mitumi's pet ferret...tan fur, brown face mask.." Kakashi read to his Squad. When he was done he looked up from the paper to see that everyone was already running to the forrest. "They didnt even stay to here that there are eleven.."
Kakashi dissapeared and reappeared standing in a tree, watching the squad.

Shinzu was in the lead, the other three in a line side by side behind Shinzu all hopping through the trees. "Okay...I think we should go in pairs.." Shinzu said. "This is already giving me a headache.." The other three nodded. Shinzu was with Lily, Miar was with Tuki. "Look, over there!" Miar yelled, capturing three ferrets that had tan fur and a brown face mask. Tuki nodded and grabbed two more. "Wait..why are there FIVE?!" Miar said, counting the ferrets. Tuki shrugged and shoved his two in a cage. Miar did the same.

Lily was very quiet again. When she spotted three ferrets, she quietly stopped and walked over. She grabbed each one and threw them into a cage. Shinzu saw a few more and went over to them. When she bent down to get one, it turned and scratched her on the face. 'Thats it ferret!" She yelled. "Ill get you!" Shinzu got up as the ferret ran, and chased after it. She hopped through the trees and dived for the ferret...to find that it ducked in a rabbit hole. The ferret looked up and Shinzu grabbed it by the neck, throwing it in a cage.

Miar had spotted another ferret and started chasing it. Shinzu started laughing when she saw Miar chasing it. "You can get 'em!" Shinzu yelled. Miar dived for this ferret, but it jumped into the air and dodged Miar. "I swear...If I get my hands on a ferret again....its gunna DIE!" He started chasing it again. Tuki was looking at the ferrets, messing around with them. Another one came up to his leg, but Tuki grabbed it before anything could happen. "Well, we will just have to ask wich one is the right one when we get back.." Tuki said.
"OI! I GOT IT I- Lost it.." Miar yelled. He started to chase after the ferret that he suposebly got. He ducked under trees, jumped over logs, and swerved between trees. THis ferret seemed like it had Sharigan even though it was a ferret! It dodged Miar, and jumped/ducked under everything. After a while Miar used Shadow Clone and caught it, shoving it into a cage. "I GOT IT THIS TIME TI GOT IT!!!!" Shinzu nodded, then said, "THen come over here!"
Everyone walked over and counted the ferrets. "Why is there eleven?" Tuki asked. Lily shrugged and started walking home, a few scratches on her. Shinzu had a huge scratch across her face, and Miar looked like he got into an explosion. But there was nothing wrong with Tuki.
"KAKASHI SENSEI!" Everyone yelled, runnong over to him when they found him at the path. "We caught ferrets!" Lily said quietly. "There was eleven...so we didnt know wich one to get..so we rought them all!" They started walking down the path.
Kakashi blinked then said, "Well, there was supposed to be eleven in the first place." he said. Everyone nearly tripped. "WHAT?!" Miar yelled. Kakashi nodded. "Yep. There is supposed to be eleven."
Shinzu shook her head and said, "You could have told us!"
"You four never stayed long enough TO hear there there are eleven."

When they got to the mission place, they gave the ferrets back. "Thank you." Mitumi said and walked out, each ferret on a leash. Everyone nodded.
Day Off by Hailo95100
Author's Notes:
Well, all characters need a day off once in a while, and this chapter is the one! This is going to be one LONG chapter..longer then my other ones.
"Miar will be the next Hogake.."
"YES!!!!!!!!!!"
"Hey...Miar wake up..." Someone said. Miar started mumbling things about finaly becoming Hokage. "Weeve me awone..I finaly..got...Kage.." He said.
Naruto shook his head. "MIAR!" He yelled. Miar sat up and looked around. "WHOS HERE?!" Miar asked. Naruto laughed. "No ones here." He said. "Its almost lunch time.:
Miar blinked. "LUNCH TIME?! I never even had breakfast!" He got up and got dressed, running down the stairs. Hinata had put...ramen on the table.

Lily wasnt dreaming about anything. Just black everywhere. Suddenly everything tunred yellow and there was a shadow. "Dont...come...any closer." She said getting a kunai. The shadow grabbed Lily's shoulder and started to shake her untill she opened her eyes. "Oh..hi dad." She said sitting up. "What time is it?!"
Sasuke looked at a clock. "Its..eleven." He said. Lily jumped out of bed, pushed Sasuke out, and got dressed.When she ran downstairs she asked, "Whats for lunch?!" Sakura put rice balls on the table. "YAY!" Lily yelled taking one.

Tuki was already awake, eating a bag of chips (Sorry, I cant think of anything for him -_- ).

"Hey...wake up..." Shizune said. Shinzu moved the blanket over her head and went back to sleep. "Kakashi.."
"What?" Kakashi asked.
Shizune walked over. "Do you have the water bucket?" She wispered. Kakashi nodded holding a bucket of ice water, then walked over and dumped it on Shinzu. "AAAAAHH! KISAME! SHARK! OATMEAL!" Shinzu yelled sitting up. Shizune and Kakashi where laughing a bit. "So now you get up." Shizune said. Shinzu was shivering. "Okay..n-never do that a-again..PLEASE!" She said. As she got out of bed, Kakashi and Shizune walked out and closed the door. 'Cold....why....' Shinzu thought, getting dressed. She walked downstairs and wolfed down her lunch, then ran outside to where Kakashi was. Miar, Lily, and Tuki where crowded around him, watching.

"Summoning looks fun!" Miar yelled. Lily was almost wide eyed. "Its..so cute.." She said, bending down to pet something. Tuki was next to another thing petting it. Shinzu looked closer and saw that the Nin-Dogs where summoned. "PAKU!" Shinzu yelled hugging him.
"Cant..breath.." Paku said, gasping for breath.
Kakashi walked over and pried Shinzu from Paku. "Dont hug him to hard." He said. Shinzu nodded and pet Paku on the head.Tuki and Miar walked over to Shinzu and asked, "Why is your hair all wet?"
"Uh.....dad dumped a water bucket on me.." Shinzu said. Miar and Tuki started giggling like crazy.
"W...water?!" Miar asked. Shinzu nodded trying to ignore the laughing. Tuki walked over to a differnt dog (Sorry, I only know Paku's name) and started playing with it a bit.
Lily was next to Kakashi, getting dog piled by the other 6 dogs. "HELLP!" Lily gasped. Kakashi pulled each one off and helped Lily up. "Okay...dogs...no more dog piling.." Lily said.
"Haha." Shinzu said walking over, Paku in her arms. "You got dog piled!" Lily squinted at her with an evil glare. Inner Lily: NO MORE DOGS! GET THEM AWAY!
Miar was still giggling from the water thing. "I want to learn to summon dogs!" Everyone suddenly yelled. Kakashi who was trying to read looked up. "Uh....your..not ready to summon yet." Kakashi said, trying to stall.
"Fine.." Everyone muttered and went back to playing with the dogs.

Later that day, Miar, Lily, Tuki, and Shinzu where sitting in the trees. They where having a snack..Rice balls. It was 2:00 in the afternoon, and they where bored out of there minds. "We should go look for the Akatsuki and kill them!" Shinzu yelled.
Tuki nearly spit out his rice. "Are you nuts?!" He asked. "They are like...A-Rank criminals!"
Shinzu shrugged. "So....your point?" She asked. Miar was hanging upsidedown. "We would get creamed." He said. For once he spoke since the dog part.
Lily was thinking. "Tag!" She yelled poking Shinzu and jumping out of the tree. After a few hours of playing Tag, then Freeze Tag, then sitting down for a while, it was time to go home. "Bye!" Everyone said, going in the dircetion of there house.
End Notes:
Told you it would be long ;-)
Training by Hailo95100
Author's Notes:
I NEED IDEAS! All I can think of is missions! Post something in the reveiw.
Everyone was sitting infront of the Academy. All except Shinzu.

"Uhg..Where's Shinzu?" Kakashi asked, appearing in a tree. The other three looked at him and shrugged.
"We thought she was with you..since you where late." Tuki said. Miar nodded in agreement.

Shinzu was asleep at home. "Shinzu..!" Shizune said trying to wake her up. "Your supposed to go on a mission today!" Shinzu was still asleep.
"Where's the water bucket.." Shizune said quietly.
Shinzu woke up. "NOT THE WATER BUCKET!" She yelled, jumping off her bed and getting dressed.

The rest of the squad heard something.
"That had to be Shinzu.." Tuki and Kakashi said.
They waited for Shinzu to come, and in a few minuts she did.
"HI!" She yelled. "Sorry I was late."
Lily and Miar nodded. "Shinzu, next time..WAKE UP ON TIME!" Tuki yelled.
Kakashi jumped out of the tree and said, "Today we are training. Shinzu and Miar fight against eachother and Tuki and Lily against eachother."

In a few minuts everyone was paired up and started battling.

"Fire Ball Jutsu!" Lily yelled, making an hand sign. Tuki jumped into the tree and used Transformation Jutsu.
"Fire Ball Jutsu!" Tuki yelled, making a hand sign. He now looked like Lily. Lily used a jutsu to dig into the ground and came up next to Tuki.
"HOLA!" She yelled and punched Tuki in the side. Tuki did a slide turn, one leg out tripping Lily. They both got up and stared at eachother.

Shinzu and Miar where staring at eachother.
"Muliti Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Miar yelled, making a X with his fingers. Shinzu took out a few kinai and shot them at the clones, making them move with chakra strings.
"How did you get rid of them so fast?!" The last 7 clones asked.
Shinzu laughed evily quietly. “Chakra Strings Knucklehead.” She said. That got to Miar. He jumped out of a tree and grabbed Shinzu’s arm, bitting it. Shinzu moved her arm and bit Miar’s arm.

Kakashi appeared next to them. “You don’t have to kill eachother.” He said.
“We know.” Miar and Shinzu said in unison.
All of a sudden Tuki tackled Lily and there was a loud snap. Lily’s leg had broken. She screamed.
Everyone ran over to see what was wrong. “LILY!” Shinzu yelled. “Are you okay?!”
Lily shook her head. “Tuki broke my leg!” She yelled. Kakashi walked up to her and put his hand on her leg. “We need Shizune..” He mumbled, taking a kinai out and cutting his thumb.
“What is he doing?” Miar wispered to Shinzu.
“Miar, for once I have no clue..” Shinzu said back. “Where’s Tuki?”
Miar shrugged. “He probably ran away.” He said. Shinzu nodded in agreement.
“Summoning Jutsu!” Kakashi said, putting his hand on the ground. Paku suddenly appeared. “What is it?” Paku asked.
“I need you to get Shizune.” Kakashi said. “Lily has broken her leg.” Paku nodded and started running to Shinzu’s house. Thogether the three left moved Lily over to a tree. “It hurts!” Lily said, half crying.
“It will.” Kakashi said. “Just wait.” Miar was sitting in a tree, looking around for Shizune and Paku.

Shizune heard knocking on the door. She walked over and opened it to see Paku juping up and down. “Shizune!” Paku yelled. “Kakashi needs you!”
“For what?” Shizune asked.
Paku was still jumping up and down. “Lily..broke her leg!” Shizune nodded and followed Paku to where the other where.

Miar was still looking around, untill he saw two figrures-one small and one big- hopping through the trees. “THERE HERE!” Miar yelled jumping off the tree. One person dropped down next to Kakashi. Another,smaller one, dropped down next to Shinzu.
“Where is she?” Shizune asked. Kakashi looked twords a tree and Shizune walked over. “Witch leg?” She asked. Lily pointed to her right leg. Shinzu and Miar where now standing next to Kakashi.
“Will she be okay?” Miar asked. Shinzu shrugged. “I never realy knew she was a medical ninja..” She said. Miar blinked. “You LIVE with her..and you don’t even know that!”
Shinzu nodded.

After a few minuts Shizune helped Lily up. “All better.” She said. Lily nodded happily. “Thanks Shizune!” She said. Shizune nodded and jumped into the trees.
Shinzu ran over to Lily and hugged her. “Your better!” She said.
“Yep! Thanks to Shizune!”
Miar was over by Kakashi shaking his head. “Girls are protective over other girls..” he muttered. Kakashi nodded in agreement.

Later that day everyone was back at home talking about the day..all except Tuki and Shinzu. Tuki was no where to be found and Shinzu’s parents already knew what happened!

“It was awsome today!” Miar said, shoving ramen into his mouth. Naruto and Hinata sat down at the table. “Why is that?” They asked. “Kakashi Sensei had us battling eachother! I FINALy got Multi Shadow Clone down and Uzumaki Barrage!” Miar yelled. Naruto looked happy. “So you FINALY got them down!” he said.
“Now you need to learn Byakugan.” Hinata said.
“Can you teach me!?” Miar asked. Hinata shook her head. “You have to wait till you are better.” She said. Miar finished his ramen and said, “Fine. Ill wait.”

Sasuke and Sakura where at the table, waiting for Lily. Lily came running down the stairs happily. “Today was great!” She said. “You know Tuki?” Sakura thought for a moment. “Yes I do.” She said. Sasuke nodded.
”Well, me and him had to go against eachother for training. I GOT FIRE BALL DONW!” She said. Sasuke smiled for once. “Good job!” He said. Sakura got up and got some rice balls. They sat down eating. “But then..Tuki broke my leg.” Lily said.
“HE WHAT?!” They asked in unison.
Lily swallowed a rice ball. “But Shizune healed me!” She said. That’s why she was all happy. Sakura and Sasuke sighed. “Good.” They said.
Birthday surprizes by Hailo95100
Author's Notes:
Okay, Lily and Shinzu where born on the same day- September 2.

Miar was born- Feubruary 5

Tuki was born- June 19 Also..we find out where Tuki went!
"Hey, Kakashi sensei...what day is it?" Miar asked. It was early in the morning, and Miar saw Kakashi out doing something.
Kakashi thought for a moment. "September second, why?" He asked.
Miar shrugged. "Just...thinking..." He said. Kakashi looked at him. "You better not be planning world discruction."
"Uh..Im not." He said making a face like: ^^. "Lily's birthday is today...so is Shinzu's..."
Kakashi nodded.
"I was thinking...lets play a game today." Miar said. "Well, I wanted to play Hind'n Seek, but more...upgraded!" He jumped out of teh tree he was in and landed next to Kakashi."We hide three kunai, and the three people to find it arnt it!" Miar said. "And the person who has to find us will count to one hundred. After they count, they have to find us...if they find us we battle! And whoever falls to the ground first looses."
Kakashi thought for a moment. "We could do that." He said. Miar nodded then asked, "What are you doing?"
There was a scroll on the ground- on that looked like pervy sage's-, one that looked like Kakashi normal scroll, and another one that was blank.
"Uh..making a summoning scroll..trying..." Kakashi said back.
"COOL!" Miar yelled.
"They arnt for you."
"I know..but summoning is cool!"

After a while(3 hours) they decided to go wake Lily and Shinzu up.
"Shinzu..." Miar and Kakashi said, shaking her a bit.
Shinzu didnt wake up. She just mumbled a bunch of stuff. "Water...buc-"
"IM AWAKE!" Shinzu yelled. She didnt want to be drenched in freezing water again- it was cold.
Miar looked out the window and said, "We are going to wake Lily up now! Get dressed!"
Shinzu nodded and Miar and Kakashi went out of the room.
A few minuts later Shinzu came downstairs.
"Lets go!" Miar said running out of the house. Shinzu ran to keep up with him.
"To..LILY'S!" They yelled together.
"Dont wake up the whole village!" Kakashi yelled. Miar and Shinzu laughed a bit. "WE WOUNT!" They yelled, even louder.

When they got to Lily's house, Sakura answered the door. "Hello." She said to Miar and Shinzu. "Here to see Lily?'
Miar and Shinzu nodded. "But we have to wait for dad...hes to slow." Shinzu said.
Sakura nodded, then Kakashi jumped out of a tree.
"You FINALY made it!" Miar said.
They all went inside and saw Lily. "Lily, want to come outside for a while?!" Miar asked.
Lily looked at Sasuke and Sakura, both nodded.

"Lily, Shinzu...stay there." Miar said, taking out three kunai.
Lily and Shinzu stepped back. "We're not going be killed by you.." Shinzu said.
Miar giggled. "We're not going to kill you. We are playing a game." He said.
Kakashi and Miar explained the game. Shinzu and LIly looked at eachother. "LETS DO IT!" They yelled looking at the other two. Miar ran off into the woods and hid the kunai.

Shinzu was stuck seeking.
"SO unfair!" She yelled to the three who where hidning ((Yes, Kakashi is hiding too..Miar forced him to.
Miar: NO I DIDINT!
Kakashi: Yes you did..I got it on video..)).
Kakashi was hiding...in the ground.
Miar had one of those comoflage clothes, and was stading next to a fence.
Lily was in a tree.
"Ninty-Nine...ON HUNRED!" Shinzu yelled, looking around. She walked through the trees, then took something out of her pocket and threw it. A kunai hit the tree, three millimeters away from Lily's ear. Lily gasped and fell out of the tree. "You got me.." She muttereed.
Shinzu smilled then started looking around again. She dived in the ground and poked Kakashi in the back. "Got you!" She yelled and went above ground.
"She get you too?" Kakashi asked, getting about ground.
Lily sighed. "Yes, she was this close," She showed three millimeters. "to hitting my ear with a kunai!"
Shinzu was now running around the village. "Where could he be.." She mumbled. Everywhere she looked..Miar wasnt there.
Kakashi blinked. "So she can be fooled by a camoflage cloth...but cant be fool by someone in a tree or ground.." He said. Lily nodded.

'Where are you Miar...?" Shinzu thought to herself.
Miar started giggling like crazy. 'She passed me sevent two times..' he thought.
Lily was eating ramen. The wind carried the smell twords Miar. "RAMEN!" He yelled, taking the cloth and folding it. He was just about to run when he colided with Shinzu.
"FOUND YOU!" She yelled, tagging him.

They played a few times till it was time to go home. "Bye Lily, Miar!" Shinzu yelled, waving to them. They waved back then started walking to there house.

"Hello Lily!" Sakura said when she walked inside.
"Hello." Lily said back and walked to her room. There was something on her bed. She walked over and picked it up. There was a scroll..one that looked like Kakashi's summoning scroll. Lily opened it and read it. "A summoning scroll....for....an eagle!" she said to herself.
Sasuke was carrying a basket of randome things...untill Lily randown te stairs and tripped him. "LILY!" Sasuke yelled, picking up a bunch of things.
Lily sat next to Sakura. "Did you leave this on my bed?" She asked. Sakura nodded and hugged her. "Happy Birhtday." She said.

Shinzu went into her house and colapsed into a chair. "No more hid and seek.." She said pulling a clump of dirt out of her hair. "You go underground too much."
"There's more room underground." Kakashi said.
Shizune walked into the room. "Why are you covered in mud?" She asked. Shinzu pointed at Kakashi.
"What did you do?" Shizune asked.
Kakashi blinked. "Uh..she..kept going underground trying to find me durring hide and seek." He said. Shizune rolled her eyes and handed Shinzu something. ((Im not telling! Youll have to wait for the next chapter! ))

Tuki was sitting in the desert sand. "Everyone's going to hate me now.." He mumbled, muching on chips. He got up and started walking. "What do you think your doing?" Someone asked. Tuki jumped and looked behind him. It was the Kazekage.
"You should be back in the Leaf Village." He said, looking at Tuki's headband. The Kazekage had red hair, pale eyes, and a mark on his head.
Tuki nodded. "But...I hurt my friend." He said.
Kazekage nodded. "I know how you feel. Come on, Ill take you back." He said.
Tuki and the Kazekage walked beside eachother. "Can I ask your name?" Tuki asked.
"Gaara." The Kazekage said.
Tuki nodded. "And..your Kazekage?" He asked, looking at his clothes. This time, Gaara nodded.
End Notes:
Well, that game didnt work out well..
Tuki Comes Home by Hailo95100
Author's Notes:
YAY! Tuki is back! Okay..incase you didnt read it last time...

Tuki has blonde hair, and is like..skiny. His father is Chouji and mother is Ino. He loves to eat and his two best Jutsu's are Mind Transfer and Human Expansion. And Lily has a split personaliy ((Like Zetsu..just without the whole black and white thing)). By the way...its been about 1 month since joining squads, Day Off was the end of first month^^ And some of the jutsus MIGHT not be exactly alike..the info Im getting them from seems differnt then from what I get on the shows...
Tuki and Gaara had been walking in the sand for a while untill there was a sand storm.
"Can we go into a cave or something?" Tuki asked. Gaara looked into the air and nodded. They found a cave and sat in it for a while.

"WHERE IS TUKI!" Ino yelled. Chouji shrugged. "Last I saw him he was with Kakashi."
Ino walked out of the house and looked for Kakashi.

Kakashi was hopping through the trees, looking for something untill Ino tackled him. "GAH!"
"TELL ME...WHERE....TUKI IS!" Ino yelled.
Kakashi thought for a moment. "No one knows." He said. "One day he hurt Lily- who is better now- and then dissapeared." He said.
Ino stared at him and said, "Fine. Do you know where he went?"
Kakashi shook his head and Ino was off.

"When do you think we will be at Konoha?" Tuki asked, looking outside the cave. Gaara thought for a moment.
"We should arrive by tomorow." he said. Tuki just noticed a bird on Gaara's shoulder. "What is the bird for?" He asked.
The bird looked him in the eyes.
"He is a special bird. He can fly through the sand. We can aslo use him to tell your parents you are safe." Gaara said.
Tuki nodded and Gaara took out a piece of paper. "Who are you parents?"
"Ino and Chouji." Tuki said. Gaara nodded and wrote something on the paper. "You are Tuki, right?"
Tuki nodded.

Ino and Chouji,
I have found Tuki in the desert. He is comming home now.

Gaara

Gaara gave the letter to the bird and it flew down to Konoha. It took about 15 mins to get there, but it made it. The bird landed on Ino's head and dropped the letter, flying away again.
"What is that..?" Ino said to herself and picked it up. "Tuki is comming back!"

When the sand storm stopped, Gaara and Tuki started twords Konoha again. They learned more about eachother and started to talk more. Soon they got to the forest.
"Hola!" Someone yelled. "Welcome back!" Today was another day off for Squad 7.
Tuki looked up and saw Shinzu, Lily, and Miar in a tree. "Hey guys.." Tuki said quietly.
Shinzu blinked. "Whats wrong?" She asked.
Tuki didnt say anything for a moment. "Is Lily okay?" he asked.
Lily jumped out of the tree. "Yeah! Im fine." She said. Inner Lily: Yeah...sure Im fine! He broke my leg and didnt appear for a day or two!
At that moment Shinzu noticed another person next to Tuki. "Hey Tuki," She asked. "Who is that?" Shinzu pointed to Gaara.
Tuki looked at Gaara and said, "This is the Kazekage. His name is..Gaara."
"Dads told me alot about you!" Miar said jumping out of the tree. "Said you can controll sand, have a sand demon in you, and...thats all. I think thats realy cool!" He said.
Gaara nodded.

Later everyone was gathered near the academy. Everyone was: Gaara, Tuki, Shinzu, Lily, Miar, Kakashi, Ino, Chouji, Shizune, Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto, and Hinata.
Tuki, Shinzu, Lily, and Miar where all training in one area, everyone watching them.
"Fire style! Pheonix Flower Jutsu!" Lily said making the hand signs.The other three where doging the fire balls by hopping from tree to tree as they came close.
"My turn!" Miar yelled after all the fire dissapeared. "Shadow Clone!" He said making a hand sign. "Shihohappo Shuriken!" Shuriken started going everywhere.
Shinzu dissapeared underground. "God I hate going down here.." She mumbled. Tuki and Lily dodged the shuriken easly. "Alright, my turn!" Shinzu yelled, jumping out of the earth. It had rained last night and puddles where everywhere.
"Water Style!" She said making a hand sign. "Water dragon missle!" Water rose into the air and started shooting at the other three. Tuki just barely dodged it, the others missing it completly. In a few seconds it turned back into puddles. "Man..I can never get that right.." She mumbled.
"Alright, my turn!" Tuki said.

Everyone watched them. "They have to much energy.." Naruto said.
"Oh yeah...who had to much energy as a kid?!" Sakura asked, smaking him in the head. Sasuke was watching the four train.
Gaara looked at the sky. "I need to be going soon." He said. Naruto looked over. "You need to?" He asked. Gaara nodded. "I need to go in a few minuts."

Tuki made a hand sign and the earth turned into missles, like water missles, but earth. "Ive been teaching myself." He said. "Earth Style! Earth Dragon Missles!" Everyone stopped in there tracks and watched Tuki. One missle was about to hit Shinzu, but she jumped into a tree. Miar got hit in the arm by one, and Lily dodged it completly. In a few moments it turned to sand.

"That was awsome Tuki!" Ino and Sakura said. They looked at eachother. "Everyone did good!" Naruto said. Gaara looked at the sky again. "Its time..for me to go." He said. Everyone nodded and waved to Gaara as he walked back to the Sand Village.

Tuki is back, everyone has a special jutsu they use, they leared new jutsus, and made a new friend..Gaara.
End Notes:
Yep! ((Not end of Facfiction.))
Mission Number 2! by Hailo95100
Author's Notes:
Okay, in this chapter you get to see what Shinzu got for her birthday, and see Lily's Summoning scroll in action!
Something fuzzy...more like furry...brushed against Shinzu's face. "SQUEAK!" The something yelled. Shinzu yawned and opened her eyes. On her bed there was a tan ferret with a brown tailtip. "Hello Tuki!" Shinzu said sleepily. "Want to go outside?"
Tuki squeaked and ran twords the door. When Shinzu opened it he shot out of it fast. In order to catch up with Tuki Shinzu had to get dressed in about one minut.
"Hi, Bye!" Shinzu said to Kakashi and Shizune running out the door with Tuki. Kakashi shook his head. "Give it a day and she'll turn into Kiba." He said.
"You dont know that." Shizune said looking out the window.

Shinzu jumped into a tree and looked down. "Comming?" She asked Tuki. Tuki nodded and climbed up the tree. A bird looking thing appeared and shot Shinzu out of the tree. She groaned when she hit the ground. "What the heck was that!" She yelled.
The bird stopped. It was an eagle. "Sorry." Someone said. It was Lily. She jumped off the eagle and helped Shinzu up. Tuki jumped onto her shoulder.
"What is that?" Shinzu asked. Lily took a deep breath. "I got a summoning scroll for my birthday. Its an eagle." She said. Shinzu nodded.
"I got a ferret." She said.
LIly nodded. Inner Lily: A FERRET! I thought you hated ferrets!
Miar and Tuki walked up to them. "Hey guys!" Miar said. "Do you think we will get a mission today?"
Shinzu thought for a moment. "I have no clue." She said when everyone turned to her. "He never tells me." Everyone nodded.
"Ready for a mission?"
Everyone jumped and looked up. Kakashi was sitting in the tree Shinzu fell out of. Lily's eagle dissapeared.
"What is it?!" Tuki and Miar asked.
"Escort two Medical Nin to the land of Water." Kakashi said. Miar andTuki were excited, but Shinzu and Lily looked as expressionless as ever.
"Escort-" (Shinzu)
"To the land-" (Lily)
"Of Water?!" (Shinzu)
Kakashi nodded. A shiver went down Shinzu's back. "I..dont..like..water.." She said.
Miar shook his head. "Why? Because Kakashi Sensei poured a bucket full all over you?" He asked.
Shinzu nodded.
"There names are.. Utaki and Dumaki, brothers." Kakashi said. Everyone nodded and walked to the academy to wait for the bothers.
Bad News, New Stuff by Hailo95100
Author's Notes:
I might be doing this a bit fast..
Shinzu and Tuki sat in a tree just outside of the Mission Building. "Here," She said, handing a cracker to Tuki and her ferret. Tuki-Ferret wolfed it down, same with Tuki-kid. "My god, you hungrey today or somethin'?" Both Tuki's shook there head. The reason that Shinzu's ferret is named Tuki: Tuki-ferret eats like crazy but never gets fatter or skinnyer.

Lily and Miar sat on a branch below them. "Miar, how long do you think this will take?" She asked quietly.
"I dont know, but we will protect them all the way there!" Miar said happily.

Kakashi walked out of the building, then looked into the tree. "Sorry guys," He said. "The two that we where supposed to escort...already got escorted. They forgot to take it off of the list."

Shinzu/Miar/Tuki/Lily: O.O

"WHAT?!" Shinzu yelled, making Tuki-Kid jump from surprize and fall out of the tree. Miar covered his ears, Lily threw a kunai at Shinzu, and Kakashi covered his ears.

"Sorry Shinzu, but they have been escorted already." Kakashi said again. "All your parents want to train with you today though." They all nodded and jumped out of the tree, all except Tuki-kid who was already on the ground.

---------------
Shinzu and Kakashi stood in there back yard, staring at eachother.

"Alright, gather as much chakra as you can in your hand." Kakashi said, holding up his hand. "This is called Chidori."
Shinzu nodded and held up her hand, staring at it also. A small spark of chakra appeared, then quickly dissapeared.
"Good, try again." Kakashi said, watchig closly.

"Dont kill her out there!" Shizune yelled from inside. "We dont need to be suspects of a murder!"

Shinzu and Kakashi stared at the house, then looked at eachother.
"Dont worry!" Kakashi yelled back. He turned to Shinzu and nodded. She held her hand up again, concentrating very hard. Nothing happened again.
-------
"Lily, I want to show you a weak, but helpfull jutsu." Sakura said, holding a bug. "Make this bug come back to life!" They where standing in Lily's room.

Lily stared at the bug, just about to puke. She hated bugs and anything to do with them. Sakura put the bug on a table and pulled out her own dead bug. He put it on the table and forced a small amount of chakra into it.
"Now you try." Sakura said, standing back. Lily pushed her pink hair out of her face. A small amount of chakra formed in her hands, she pushed it onto the bug, and waited. It twitched, but that was it. She kept trying, but still nothing happened.
------
Miar sat in a chair happily. "Byakugan now?!" He asked, wolfing down ramen at the same time. Hinata nodded, then used Byakugan.
"Its hard." She said. "But its usefull." Miar nodded and stared at Hinata, thinking. 'Byakugan!' he thought, but nothing happened. 'Byakugan, Byakugan!' His vision went a bit bighter, but not white.

"Keep trying." Hinata said, byakugan no longer there. Miar nodded and continue to try.
---
Tuki sat at home. He didnt get to learn anything today, his parents where out on a mission.
---

Shinzu had fianly gotten a weak Chidori down, and Kakashi and her walked down to Lily's house. Shinzu knocked on there door and Lily answered it.
"Lily, can you come with use somewhere? Tuki and Miar are comming to!" Shinzu said. Lily thought for a moment and nodded.

When they got Miar and Tuki they all sat on the roof they did when they where put into a quad.

"Okay," Kakashi said. "Kazekage...Gaara...wants us to go to the sand village for something."

Everyone went wide eyed.
"Yay!" Tuki and Shinzu yelled. "Mission time mission time!" They high fived then looked at Kakahsi.

"Everyone, go pack and meet in ten minuts at the gate." Kakashi said, jumping off of the roof.
-------
They all met at the gate ten minuts later. Shinzu and Lily braught all the needed stuff, Miar and Tuki braught a bunch of ramen and food. They set off twords the Sand Village.
Journey to Sand Village by Hailo95100
Akatsuki Base:

"Coraku, un!" Deidara said, walking into the base. Coraku was sitting down on the floor with his partner Hior.

"What?!" Coraku asked, standing up. He had messy white hair, dark purple eyes, and a two blade scythe. The twelve year old is Hidans son. Hior stood up too. He was a mirrior immage of Kakuzu.

Deidara found them a few moments later. "I just told the leader something, un. I saw five people heading to Suna, un. He wants you two to go and try to stop them, yeah." He said. Hior and Coraku groaned.

"Fine, we'll go." Coraku said, walking down the hall to his and Hiors room. "Hoir, grab your cloak and hat already!" Hior rerely talked, but you could sometimes tell what he was thinking. He walked down the hall and put his cloak on, grabbed his hat and waited for Coraku.

When the two had there hats on, they walked to Hidan and Kakuzu's room. "Where going on a mission!" Coraku yelled.
"Alright!" Hidan yelled back from inside. Coraku turned to Hior and nodded. They walked out of the base and started to head twords Suna Village.

-------------------
Team Seven:

Slowly they walked through the sand, stopping every few minuts to get sand out of there eyes or hair.

"I hope we dont get sand in our food..." Tuki said, sheilding a bunch of ramen. Miar was also sheilding a bunch of food.

Shinzu and Lily where very quiet, sand went into there mouths evertime they tried to talk. "Kakashi-Sensei," Lily said, daring to talk. "Are we almost there?"

"No, not yet." Kakashi said, still reading his book. He got it easy, he had a mask over half of his face!

They suddenly stopped when they heard a voice.
"Hurry up! We where supposed to be done three hours ago!"

Kakashi turned around, but ducked when a ton of kunai was thrown at him. "Oh great! Now they know where hear!" There was a very quiet voice. "Your the one who is yelling...."

Shinzu and Lily turned around, then jumped into the air. "What the heck!?" Shinzu said, making a few hand signs. "Earth Style! Headhunder Jutsu!" She dived into the ground. A few moments later she appeared infront of two Akatsuki kids.

Coraku held his scythe forward, not showing his face or anything. "Bring us all of your team or you die." he said. Shinzu shook her head. "Fine then." Coraku mumbled and made a few hand signs. "Earth Style! Summoning Jutsu!" The sand underground shook and a giant armadilo appeared.
---
"Shinzu hasn't come back yet, we should go after her." Lily said, standing next to Kakashi. Kakashi closed his book as Tuki and Miar walked up.

"Alright," He said. "We're going after Shinzu." The three nodded and ran forward, searching everywhere.
---
Hior looked at Coraku. "They are comming." He wispered. Coraku nodded and looked at the armadilo.

"Earth Style! Earth Armour Jutsu!" He said, making a few more hand signs. The sand moved into the air and harded nto rock, then magnetized onto the armadilo. "Mitchi, attack." Mitchi, the armadilo, nodded and began to roll near Shinzu.

Shinzu was staring wide eyed. She pulled a scroll out of her backpack and drew something on it. "Sky Writing Jutsu!" She said a moment later, lifint the scroll into the air. A rabbit with fangs, dragons wings, and a shark tale appeared in the sky and charged at Mitchi. Nothing happened.
------
"'Ey! I found Shinzu!" Miar and Tuki yelled in unison. Kakashi and Lily walked over to them in time to see an odd rabbit attack a giant armadillo.
End Notes:
Next Chapter: Akatsuki VS. Team Seven
Akatsuki VS. Squad Seven! by Hailo95100
Author's Notes:
Haha! I found the parts I type best, Akatsuki/Evil people! I shall have lots of fun with this!
*Caugh* Basicly Coraku and Hior are mirrior immagas of Hidan and Kakuzu...Just Coraku has messyer hair and doesnt use hair jell...
Mitchi rolled at Shinzu for a second time, the rabbit thing attacked it and stopped it. Rabbit sheilded Shinzu when the third roll came, and soon Lily, Tuki, and Miar where next to her.

"Where's Kakashi Sensei?" Shinzu asked, pulling out a few more scrolls. She threw one to Lily and looked at her. "Do what I do, send chakra to the scroll."

Lily nodded and Miar answered. "Kakashi Sensei is on his way, just not here yet." Shinzu nodded and sent a ton of chakra to the scroll. She opened it and threw it into the air.

Hior and Coraku looked at eachother, then took off there hats. "I didnt want to do this...." Hior said quietly, then took off his cloak. A few stitches where on his arms, but to him that was good. He sent his arm forward, hitting Tuki in the chest.

"What the hell?!" Tuki yelled, being thrown back a few feet. When he landed he became quiet, everyone looked at Hior. On his hands, there where gloves that had poison drenched spiks where the knuckles where.

Shinzu looked at Lily, who nodded and threw her scroll into the air. Two drawings peeled off and flew around in the air. A dragon and a winged polar bear. The rabbit thing dissapeared, but now there where two stronger animals.

Miar ran over to Tuki and kneeled down. Tuki was bleeding at the chest, the blood a light shade of purple. "Your poisoned..." Miar mumbled.
"Hes what?"
Miar looked up and saw Kakashi.
"Hes poisoned! Those two crazy guys over there poisoned him in the chest!" Miar said. Kakashi looked at the four people fighting, then kneeled down too.
"I'll take him to Suna, can you deal with these two your selves?" He asked. Miar nodded and stood up. Kakashi picked up Tuki and ran in the direction of Suna.

Miar got up and appeared next to Shinzu, who was talking to Lily.
".....You controll the creature since you summoned it to the world." She said. "Just move her hands, or let it go on its own." Lily nodded and moved her hands left. The winged polar bear moved left.

Inner Lily: SWWWEEET! I'll have to get her to teach me how to do this!
----
Coraku stared at them, doing nothing. "Not going to work.." he said, throwing his scythe in the air. He attached a few chakra strings and m oved it left, then right cutting the animals in half.
"Nothing will work against him...or me..." Hior said quietly. "With him being a Jashinist and me have like 4 hearts..."

Shinzu and Lily blinked in surprize. Either Shinzus chakra was going bad, or that scythe was sharp. "Crap, what do we do, what do we do?!" She yelled, trying to think. Miar and Lily ran forward to attack Hior and Coraku.

Coraku jumped into the air and made a hand sign. "Earth Style! Headhunter Jutsu!" He said, then dived into the ground like it was water.

"Heh, now your in for it..." Hior mumbled, not doing anything. Just before Miar hit him, he stepped to the side and backflipped backwards.
----
Underground:

"Okay, I can feel a strong chakra force....that way!" Coraku said, starting to head left. "No, thats just a big rock, this way!" He turned right then went forward. "Ah, the Hatake and Uchihas chakra is strong here!" He undid the jutsu and jumped into the air, grabbing Shinzu and Lily from the back of there shirts and throwing them higher into the air.

Above ground:

"Oh my god!" Lily yelled, making a few hand signs. She blew fire at Coraku, who was juts below them getting ready to land. Coraku got burnt a bit, but other then that he was fine.

"What the...?!" Shinzu said, landing on Coraku. He pushed her off and stared at them. "Why arnt you dead?!" Lily asked, landing swiftly on the ground. "That fire should have killed you!" Shinzu said, rolling over onto her back.

Hior sighed and pushed Miar back, dissapearing and reapreaing next to Coraku. "We should go, now...this is the best we can do, poison them. They are stronger then we thought." He said. Coraku sighed and nodded.
"Cant have them figure everything out about us in the girst go!" he said, grabbed his hat and thre Hiors to him. Hior put it on and they dissapeared.

"That happened as fast as three seconds!" Miar said, walking over. Shinzu had a deep gash on her forhead when her headband fell off ((In the air, forgot to put that)), and Lily was perfectly fine. Miar had a few scratches, but nothing else happened. "We should get to Suna. Tuki and Kakashi Sensei are there!"

Lily helped Shinzu up and they slowly headed twords Suna.
--------
In the Sand (Suna) Village:

"Is he okay?" Kakashi asked, looking at Tuki who was laying on a bed.

A few medical nin who where testing the poison looked at Kakashi. "We arnt sure yet." One said.
"But your student will be fine." Another one said. Kakashi nodded and sat in a chair.
Meeting Gaara by Hailo95100
Author's Notes:
Even IF Gaara has kids, they wount be showing for a fewmore chapters((Or until I feal like doing the Chunnin Exams...))
Miar and Lily where helping Shinzu to the Sand Village. After a few minuts they sat down to rest, eating some already heated ramen. "My head hurts..." Shinzu said quietly, grabbing her headband. She put it on over the cut on her forehead and began to eat her ramen.

"It will hurt." Lily said quietly, finishing her ramen in a total of 3 seconds.

"That was the biggest battle I've ever been in..." Miar said, looking at the back of his hand. There was a scratch on it, but that was it. "Who where those two?"

Lily thought for a moment, ignoring the pain. "Akatsuki." She said. "Kids of them. While I was out in the forest chasing ferrets I saw four people. I asked dad and he said that they where Hidan and Kakuzu, and there kids."

Miar and Shinzu blinked, taking in the information. "So, they have kids..." Miar mumbled. "Scary..."

"Whats even scarier is...they wouldnt die." Lily said. "When me and Shinzu used fire and lighting, they just stood there!" Miar didnt have anything to say. He wolfed down the rest of his ramen and stood up.

"We better get to Suna!" He said, beginning to walk forward. Lily helped Shinzu up and they ran after him.

------
"How come you didnt stop them?!" Leader yelled at Coraku and Hior. They where standing infront of his desk after comming back from attacking Squad 7.

"Hey, at least we poisoned one!" Coraku said. "We scarred the Hatake and scratched the Uchiha and Uzumaki!" Leader shook his head and looked Coraku in the eyes.

"You where supposed to kill them, or posion them bad! This is the one time I'll say this...Why can you be like your dad and sacrafice the darn people?!" Leader said back.

Hior laughed inside his head. 'Him, sacrafice. His dad wount let him for like another 4 years.' He looked at Leader and said, "They are still heading towards Suna. on there way back or right after the chunnin exams we can attack them again....."

"Yeah..." Coraku said. "We can just attack them after the forrest of Doom ((Or Deth witchever one its called...)). They will be half dead probably."
-----
As the three neared Suna, the gaurds all walked out and formed a line. "We cant have you go in." One said.
"First we need your name."

"Shinzu."
"Miar."
"Lily."

The gaurds nodded and said, "Last names." Shinzu rolled her eyes and said, "Hatake!"
"Uzumaki"
"Uchiha." The gaurds nodded again and stepped aside.
The three walked forward, nearing the inside of the village. One of the gaurds followed them. "Gaara wants to see you five, but where is Kakashi and the other one?" He asked.
"Someone poisoned the other one, Tuki, and Kakashi brought him to the hospital here." Miar said, searching his bag for ramen.
The gaurd thought for a moment. "Oh, him. He this way." The gaurd said and turned left. The other followed quietly and they son came to a building that had the Hospital sign on it.

The doors opened and Shinzu and Miar ran inside. "Kakashi-Sensei!!" They yelled, seeing him in a chair just outside of Tuki's room. Kakashi looked up from the book he was reading.
"You finaly made it?" he asked. Lily ran up behind them and nodded. "So, what happened out there?"

Shinzu looked at Miar and Lily and then all three started explaining what happened.

"Kakashi, team 7."

They all looked over and saw Gaara.

"Hello Gaara!" Shinzu and Miar said, smiling.

"Hello Kazekage!" Lily said, staring at what Gaara had in his hands. He was holding a big book of somesort. Kakashi stood up and walked over to Gaara.

The rest of team 7 lined up next to Kakashi.

"I have...a book that contains a few of the Sand Village's most powerfull jutsu info.." Gaara said, shifting the book to its side to show the sand village symbol on the front. Kakashi nodded and waited for what else he had to say.
"Many people have come to try and take it. My sons have gaurded it well, but the people trying to steal it keep comming with new, stronger people...I want you to take it to your village for a few weeks."

Kakashi blinked. "Why do you want it to come with us?" he asked.

"So then the people will stop comming here." Gaara said. "If they come to your village, we will be able to get to your plae faster because we are used to the sand storms and dont need to stop every so often."

Shinzu wispered something to Lily, then Lily wispered it to Miar.

"Thats true..." Kakashi said, then looked at the book. "Ill take it for a few weeks." Gaara nodded and held the book out. Kakashi was about to take it when suddenly Miar jumped up, grabbed it, and ran down the hall.
Wild Miar Chase by Hailo95100
"Run Miar!" Shinzu and Lily yelled, watching Gaara and Kakashi run after him.

'Byakugan!' Miar thought and looked forward. 'Hey, I did it!' He jumped over a few people, dodged carts, and ran around non stop.

Kakashi began to speed up, Gaara right behind him. "Is there something special in that book?" he asked.

"Yes." Gaara said, then made sand go forward at full power. Miar grinned and turned around, holding the book forward.
--
Shinzu and Lily giggled like crazy. When they turned around they saw a skinny yellow haired kid walk out of a room. "Tuki!" Lily squeaked, running forward and hugging him. "Your okay!" Tuki blushed and nodded.
"There wasnt that much..poison." he said, looking at Shinzu.
--
Gaara went wide eyed as the sand was about to hit the book. Miar was grinnin wide. The sand stopped in mid air, then Miar ran off.

Kakashi shook his head and slowed down. "Gaara, I'll meet you by the rest of the squad in a few minuts, okay?" he said. Gaara nodded and stood back. Kakashi walked back to his bag and pulled out a cup of ramen.
"Miar!" he yelled, holding the ramen in the air.

'Ramen! Ramen, ramen, ramen, ramen, ramen!' Miar thought, running in the direction that he smelt the ramen. When he found Kakashi, he dissapeared. "Hey!" Miar yelled, dropping the book and running around the hosptial, searching for Kakashi.

Shinzu walked over to the book and picked it up. "And THATS why you should always bring ramen with you!" She said, opening the book. There where tons of words and pictures that she didn't understand so she shut it and sat down.
--------
'Okay...lets see...' Kakashi thought and put the ramen on a shelf in an empty room. He dissapeared and when Miar came in he re-appeared.
"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" He said, surrounding Miar.

"BBWAAH!" Miar yelled, surprised. The clones tackled Miar to the ground, and one grabbed a rope.
--------
After talking with Gaara for a few minuts, Shinzu sat down and waited for her dad to get back. "Probably has Miar tied up!" she said, grinning.
"Probably." Tuki said, holding a bowl of applesause. The tips of his bangs suddenly glew purple.
'Woah....' Lily thought. 'Thats new...'

Kakashi cane down the hall. He was holding the end of a rope and dragging a tied up Miar behind him. "Alright," he said. "Did we get the book?" Shinzu smiled and held up the book, then handed it to Kakashi.

"We should get going now, if you are albe to." He said, referring to Tuki. Tuki nodded and stood up.
New Hokage! by Hailo95100
Author's Notes:
This Hokage is someone you wount expect it to be!
Chapters will be a bit shorter then normal. Im trying to hurry because Ive been wanting to do the Chunnin Exams for a long time!
"Dont worry Gaara," Kakashi said. "Well make sure no one gets this book." Gaara nodded and watched as Squad 7 walked through the sand, heading back twords Kohona.

Shinzu took the book out of Kakashi's hands and opened it again. But it was the wrong book! Kakashi had put the Sand village book in his backpack and took out his Come Come Paradise books.

Miar was still being dragged by Kakashi.

"Uh..." Was all Shinzu could say before handing it to Lily. Lily twitched and haded it to Tuki.

All three: O.o O.-

"Uh...h-here...K-Kakashi Sensei..." Tuki said, handing the book back to him. "Now have you learned not to take books from other people?" Kakashi asked, taking the book. Tuki looked at Shinzu, who looked at Lily. "Y-yes..." They said, scarred for life.
----------
They stopped and rested for the night and the next day they got back to Kohona. Miar kept Byakugan on, just incase the Akatsuki came again.

---
In Akatsuki Base:

"Okay, Coraku, Hior,." Pein said, looking at the two infront of his desk. "You will go to Kohona, kill a few people, and transform as them. You will enter the Chunnin exams and when you enter the forest, kill team seven."

"Hai!" Coraku said. "Dont worry, we will defenatly kill them in the forest!" Pein blinked, staring into Coraku's eyes once more.

He sighed and said, "I only trust Hior at the moment." Coraku rolled his eyes and looked at Hior.

"I will make sure that we kill them, even if it kills us..." He said. Pein nodded and the two walked out of the room.
-----
"Tsunade!" Miar yelled, running forward. "We are back!"

Tsuande was standing infront of the hospital then turned around. "Im not Hokage anymore." She said. "Kiba Inuzuka is."

Shinzu, Miar, Lily, and Tuki stood there wide eyed. Even Kakashi seemed shocked. "When?!" Shinzu asked.

"Since you left." Tsunade said, then pointed to the Hokage Building. They all nodded and walked over.

They knocked on the door leading to the Hokage's Office and when they heard Kiba say, 'Come in.' they walked in. "Uh...Kiba where are you?" Miar asked, not seeing Kiba.

"Im behind the stack of papers!" Kiba said, then suddenly Akamaru jumped over the desk knocking everything down.

Everyone helped pick up the spilled papers, then they all looked at Kiba.
"Kiba," Shinzu said. "We where sent to Suna because Gaara wanted us.."

"And now we have a book that needs protecting for the next few weeks!" Lily said happily.

"Too many people where trying to take it from Gaara." Tuki said, eating more applesause.

Kiba was writing something on a few papers. He stopped and looked at them. "Thats what Tsunade told me..." he said. "Can I see it?" Kakashi nodded and handed Kiba the book.

"Okay, this book will go in here..." Kiba said, taking a box out from under his desk. He placed a hand ontop and sent chakra too it, then after a few moments it opened. "Will only open when it feals my chakra..." he said, seeing the confused look of the kids. He placed the book in. "In a few weeks the Chunnin Exams are comming up."

Shinzu's eyes suddenly went Chibi. "Chunnin Exams!" She and Lily squealed. "Yayz!"
Tuki, Miar, and Kakashi shook there heads. "Alright, we will be going now I guess." Kakashi said, patting Akamaru on the head. Akamaru bark happily then walked over to Kiba and layed down next to him.

"Okay." Kiba said. "I guess I'll see you at the Chunnin exams...I wount be getting out much with all this papter work..." Kakahsi nodded and opened the door. Everyone walked out, excited that the Chunnin Exams where comming up soon.
Into the building! by Hailo95100
Author's Notes:
Now, if my ideas and Demonflare13's ideas seem the...same...We are friends so..yeah..!
Durring the next few weeks all the genin had been training like the world was about to end.

Shinzu had nearly passed out every night, Lily had just unlocked her Sharingan and leared some new jutsu, Tuki became realy flexible, and Miar was the same...he just learned how to make more clones.
--
The day of the exams came to quickly for some, but for others it didn't come fast enough.

Shinzu was standing infront of her front door, nearly jumping up and down. "Hurry!" She yelled. "I want to go to the Chunnin Exams! Hurry!"

"Hes comming Shinzu!" Shizune yelled from the kitchen. "Just hold on!' Shinzu rolled her eyes and sat down, waiting. A few moments later Kakashi came down the hall and in that second Shinzu was out the door.

Kakashi blinked and walked out after her. "You dont have to run..." He said. "Not like you're going to be late."

Suddenly he was almost tackled down by a fast moving Tuki. "Hello Kakashi Sensei!" He said happily, then ran to catch up with Shinzu. Lily and Miar jumped out of the trees, landing next to Shinzu and Tuki.

"Ready?" They asked in unison. Shinzu smiled and nodded.

"Duh!" Tuki said, once again eating applesause. Kakashi caught up to them and when they got to the building, he told them the room. "Its room 312.." he said. Shinzu and Lily nodded and ran inside.
-------
"Why do I have to do this agin?!" Coraku asked, leaning on a spear stuck in the ground. "I dont feal like myself!" He had realy spikey brown hair, green eyes, and a blue and black jumpsuit.

Hior punched Coraku in the arm. "Stop whinning!" he said in a squeaky voice. Now he had hazle eyes, brown hair, and a white shirt with green pants. He hated not having his stitches and poison.

"Will you two shut up!" Kakuzu yelled at them. He had been forced to come along by Hior because they needed a third person. He had green hair, green mask, green eyes, green shirt, and green pants and ninshoes. They all had sound village headbands.

Coraku pulled his spear out of the ground and walked twords the building.
---------
"I found it!" Tuki yelled, pointing to a room.

"Thats the fourth one I've seen today!" Shinzu groaned, then looked at Miar. His eyes turned white and he had veins on the side of his head.

"Go to the one right under us.." he said. Tuki and Shinzu ran down the stairs and opened the door. Kids everywhere where inside.

Kiara, Tento, and Clancey where sitting against the wall. Rino, Jino, and Witoru where sitting crisscrossed on the floor, and three odd kids where standing in the middle of the room.
Testing Time! by Hailo95100
Author's Notes:
Yeah, Kakuzu and a few people will be OOC....
Kiara, Tento, and Clancey where sitting against the wall. Rino, Jino, and Witoru where sitting crisscrossed on the floor, and three odd kids where standing in the middle of the room.
---
"Oh look, Hatake and Uchiha havnt made it to Chunnin yet." Kiara said, walking up to Lily and Shinzu. "I thought that you'd be a chunnin already..."

Shinzu and Lily glared at Kiara- They where enimies. She looked alot like Lee except with a thin brown vest over the jumpsuit and two braids. She was Lee's daughter and only knew Taijutsu. Tento Hyuuga walked up and grabbed the back of Kiara's shirt. "Sorry about that.." He said, dragging her away. Clancey Inuzuka looked over. She had blonde hair, the same coat Kiba had, and markings on her face. Her dogs was named Kirko.

Rino, Jino, and Witoru sat in a corner, talking. Rino looked alot like Gaara, and acted like him too. Jino had a grey cat looking cotsume and a thing on his back. Even though he was a twin to Rino, he loved puppets and was loud. Witoru had two fns hanging from her belt and was daughter of Temari and Shikamaru. Her hair was pale blonde, but the hair style was like Shika's.

"Everyone!" Suddenly a ton of desks and chairs appeared in the middle, the three kids that where in the middle ran to the other side of the room. Iruka appeared. "Are you ready to take the exams?" He asked.

"DUH!" Half of them yelled. Iruka grinned and looked at the chalk board. "Rule one is sit down!" Everyone nodded and sat down.

Row one: Kiara, Clancey, Tento, randome, randome
Row two: Coraku, Kakuzu, Hior, randome, randome
Row three: Lily, Miar, Shinzu, Tuki, randome
Row four: Rino, Jino, Witoru, randome, randome
And the rest of the rows and colloms are filled with randome people...

"Rule two! No cheating! You loos 10 points for everytime you cheat. If you loose 10 points 9 times you disqualified!" Iruka continued. "You will get question 10 ((My god! So many 10's!)) in 2 hours. GO!"
----
'This is hard!' Coraku yelled in his head. 'How do these people do it?! Heh, at least my mom was from sound village...' He listened hard and took the sounds of pencils and wrote w bunch of words down. 'Heh, nice!'

Kakuzu stared at his paper. 'Pein wants me to do this...again?! I already took this darn test in waterfall!' He looked over at Hior who was just writing down a bunch of randome things.

'Okay so uh...If you threw a kunai from point A to point B and it is going at 6 miles per hour, and the distance if 19 yards...how long will it take?!' Hior thought. 'I dont even think Pein can do this!'

"HEY!" A shinobi yelled. "You, in row tw...next to the three collerfull kids...OUT!" A kid stood up and looked at them.
"But I wasnt cheetin!" He said.
"Sorry, we caught you 9 times cheeting, out!" The shinobi said and walked forward. He grabbed the kid by the wrist, then two more grabbed his teammates and dragged them out.

Kakuzu/Coraku/Hior: O_O
---
'ZOMG!' Shinzu thought. 'How the hell and I supposed to do this?!' She quietly took out a scroll and drew something. A microscopic camra. She made a hand sign and said very quietly, "Sky Writing Jutsu!" The camra came to life, and walked over to a randome paper, took a picture and walked back to Shinzu.

Miar, who was next to Shinzu looked at the picture and coppied. 'I will win this!' he thought. 'Defanintly!'

Tuki made a hand sign and used Mand Transfer Jutsu. 'Hehe, this will be good...' he thought, then undid the jutsu. He started writing a bunch of things down.

"The kid next to the Snad Siblings, out!" A shinobi yelled and dragged him and his team out.

Lily sighed and continued to write. She hadn't unlocked her sharingan, but Miar was sharing his answeres.
-----
Kikro was sitting on Clancey's head, growling a barking a bit.
"Grrark! Ark ark!"
"Thanks!" Clancey wispered to Kirko and wrote down the answers.

Tento used Byakugan and looked around the room. 'Good...' he thought, writings things down.

Kiara looked into the air and saw a few mirriors. She moved them with a skinney string and coppied Shinzu's answeres. 'Poor Shinzu!' she thought in her head. 'NOT!'
-----
Jino and Rino did the same thing as Gaara did a long time ago. Take out there eye. When they came back they both wrote down answeres and showed them to Witoru.

"Thanks..." She wispered back and answered some of them on her own.
---
Two hours passed and over half the kids where kided out. Luckily everyone that I said got to stay.
"Times up!" Iruka said. "Pencils Down!"

'THANK GOD!' Coraku, Kakuzu, and Hior all thought in there head.

"YES!" Shinzu yelled. Tuki and Miar waited for the next question and everyone else was quiet.

"Before the next question...There is a few more rules. If you leave, your who team leaves and you fail. If you get the quetsion wrong you are disqualified immidiatly." Iruka said, smiling.

"WHHHAAAATTTTT????!!!" Miar, Shinzu, and Coraku yelled. Shinzu looked at Miar with a look that said 'This is bad.'
Miar noded and looked at Iruki.

Iruka wrote some randome things on the chalk board then said, "Whoever wants to go, you can leave now." A few of the kids got up and walked out of the room.

Miar riased his hand. "I c-cant do it.." He said sadly. "I already had a hard time with the-"

"-MIAR! You can do it!" Kiara yelled. Shinzu and Lily glared at her.

"F-fine...Ill stay..." Miar mumbled and put his hand down.
Test Two Begins!! by Hailo95100
Author's Notes:
Heres a fun fact: I came up with Hiors name while saying Eore ((Donkey from Winnie the Pooh.)) XD
Nearly ten minuts went by and nothing happened after Miar's outburst.

Jino and Rino looked at Iruka. "Come on, give us the question now!" Jino yelled.

"Yeah! How can we pass if you dont give it to us?!" Clancey asked.

Coraku, Hior, and Kakuzu just sat there.
'So bored....' They where all thinking at the same time.

Miar and Tuki looked at eachother. How in the world would Miar be able to answere a question like this...no one will know. Sadly not even the creator of the Fic! Shinzu sighed and played around with her pencil. 'This is SO boring!' she thought in her head. 'I want the last question already!'

"Okay everyone!" Iruka said and suddenly everyone sat up streight. "The last question is.....You passed!"
Everyone: '...?'

"How did we pass without any question?" Coraku asked, arms folded across his chest. "Isnt there supposed to be a question?"

Iruka grinned and looked at everyone. "The leave or stay question WAS the last question!" he said.

Shinzu rubbed her forhead and eyes. "Okay," She said. "So the other test was...?"

"to see how well you gather information." Iruka said. "A good ninja will sometimes have to gather information without getting caught. The information will sometimes lead to kill or distruction of a village. But a good shinobi will always sneak cheat in order to get information!"

Jino, Rino, and Witoru just stared wide eyed. "I still dont see what the last question was..." Witoru said, playing with the fans on her belt. "If it was leave or stay...?"

"You either leave or stay." Iruka said. "That was the last queastion."

Suddenly something came bursting through the window and Anko was there. "Are you all ready for test 2!?" She asked.

Coraku and Miar fell out of his chair in surprize, a few people stood up, and some where just completly confused.
"Wait, who is she?!" Miar yelled, pointing to Anko.
"Anko?!" Shinzu asked. "What is she doing here? I thought she was retired or somethin'!"

Anko: -_- "Kakashi has been telling you things hasnt he?" She asked Shinzu.

"So what if he has?" Shinzu asked. "Your like....50 somethin' now! How can you be an instructor if you are 50?"

Miar and Lily put there hands over Shinzu's mouth. "Heh, she doesnt mean that!" Miar said. "Shes just...uh...Excited like she normaly is!"
Lily wispered something to Shinzu and moved her hands away. "Uh...yeah...Sorry about that..." Shinzu said.

Anko blinked and looked at the rest of the kids. "Heh, you got lots out!" she said happily. "Okay, everyone separate into your teams! Half the teams will get an earth scroll, the other half will get the sky scroll! Come over to me when you're ready."

Everyone got up and walked over to Anko. "Wow...your a...colorfull team.." Anko said, handing the Sound Ninja an earth scroll.
"Heh, I hope you get hurt in that forest." She said looking at Shinzu. She threw a scroll at her and it hit Shinzu in the head.
"Hey! What the heck was that for?!" Shinzu asked, picking up the earth scroll. Tuki went wide eyed. "Dont attack her! We might be disqualified!" He said, grbbing Shinzu's wrist just as she was about to attack Anko.

The Sand Siblings walked over and got a sky scroll. "Ill take it." Wiotru said, talking it from Jino. "Your puppets might eat it.." Jino stuck his tongue out and looked at Rino.

Tento, Clancey, and Kiara walked over and got a sky scroll. Kiara stuck her tongue out at Shinzu when she saw what happened. "I wouldnt be surprized if you got kicked out." She said. "Everyone knows you wount be able to make it."

Lily threw a rock she had found on the floor at Kiara's head, but she dodged it by stepping to the side.
"Kiara, will you stop it!" Clancey and Tento said, dragging Kiara away. "No, I will not stop it!" Kiara yelled and broke free of there grip. She ran towards Shinzu, but...

"STOP IT!" Anko yelled, grabbing Kiara by the back of the shirt. "YOU will be kicked out if you even try that again!"
Iruka was dragging Shinzu to the other side of the room.

A few of the other Sand and Sound nin got the other scrolls. One earth and one sky.
--------
After a few minuts of dragging Kiara and Shinzu away from eachother, everyone was soon outside.

"Okay, this is the forrest of Death!" Anko said, pointing to the area behind her.
Forrest of Death by Hailo95100
Everyone stood there and looked at the giant forest infront of them.

"You can either die, commit suicide, or win in this forest!" Anko continued. "One rule! No opening the scrolls!" Coraku was just about to open the scroll when Hior smacked him in the head.
"Dont be an idiot like your dad!" Kakuzu hissed. "We dont need that right now!"
"Okay okay..." Coraku mumbled and handed the scroll to Hior.

Kiara was being held back by Tento and Clancey. "You can kill her when you get into the forest." Clancey wispered.
"Fine." Kiara mumbled and they let go of her wrists.

Shinzu could hear Kiara and Clancey, but she was ignoring them. "Im not going to be killed in here..." She mumbled, crushing the rock she had with her hand.
"Uh...I hope you dont know Chidori..." Lily mumbled.

"Rule two! To get into the tower you have to get the oposite scroll! Say I have sky, my team would have to get earth." Anko said. "Choose a gate to enter at. You get five days."

Everyone get reddy at the differnt gates.
Team Seven was at gate 4.
Team Akatsuki was at gate 9.
Team Sand was at gate 1.
Team eight was at gate 7.
The other two where at gate 6 and 3.

"Ready...GO!" Anko yelled and opened the gates. Everyone ran in fast and soon the gates where closed again.
----
"Okay uh, do you know where we are?" Tuki asked, taking out more applesause.

"First off, why are you always eating applesause?!" Shinzu asked, still a little made.

Miar-for once- and Lily where walking behind Shinzu and Tuki. "Well, the people at the Sand village said if I eat this, I will get stronger." Tuki said. "And its worked so far."
Shinzu blinked and looked forward. "We wount realy know where we are." She said.

"Hey uh....I need a drink!" Miar yelled, running forward to Shinzu. She would know where to get some. Suddenly just as Tuki turned around, Miar jumped forward and...they kissed.

Shinzu and Lily looked like this: O.o
"EEEEWWWWW!" They yelled. Tuki backed up and looked at Miar.
"Thats just wrong..." Miar mumbled wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. "WRONG!"
"Its not my fault!" Tuki said, doing the same thing. "Your the one that...jumped forward!"
---
'Byakugan!' Tento thought. "Okay uh...we are safe for now." he said.

"Bark! Ark ark! Grrruuuffff! *Kiara is gone! Where is she?!*" Kirko barked.
"Shes gone?!" Clancey yelled, looking around. She looked up and sniffed the air. "Your right, she is gone!"

"Whhhaaaattttt?!" Tento asked, turning around. "Where'd she go?!"

Clancey thought for a moment. "Probably looking for Shinzu." She said after a while.
---
Coraku had his spear in his hand and was jumping through the trees.

"Should you realy be jumping around up there?" Kakuzu asked. "Im not sewing you up..again..."

"Hey, at least this isnt a scythe!" Coraku said to Kakuzu, then was jerked backwards.

Hior had grabbed Coraku in the back of his shirt and jerked him backwards. "You stay down here..." he said.

"That is so unfair." Coraku said. "He can take off his limbs!"
Kakuzu: -_- "Im going now..." he said and walked off.
"Wait for us!" Coraku and Hior yelled and ran after Kakuzu.
---
Rino was messing around with his sand from his gourd. "Rino, dont wast your chakra..." Jino said.
"I cant waste chakra..." Rino said quietly. "I controll this at will."

Witoru had taken her fans off her belt and was moving them around. "Just shut up before anyone finds us." She said and jumped into the tree.
Crazyness in the Forest by Hailo95100
Author's Notes:
Trying not to add to much Akatsuki...but if I dont we wount know whats going to happen...
As the Akatsuki where walking through the trees, smoke surrounded Coraku and he was changed back into Coraku. "Awww great!" He yelled, sounding like Coraku again. "How am I supposed to find someone who looks EXACTLY like that kid?"

Hior and Kakuzu: -_-
"You should have moved the body into the darn forest.." Hior said. "Then you would have been able to change back.."

"I didnt bring it in here!" Coraku yelled. "Why would I bring a body in here?! People would thing it died and theres an imposter or somethin'!"

"Shut up!" Kakuzu yelled. "I brought hair dye! We'll just die your hair! Half the people here are idiots anyway!"

Coraku put his hands on his head. "No tuchie da hair!" He said, jumping into the trees, his scythe going with him because of a rope. "I will not let you touch- AHHH!" Kakuzu and Hior detatched there arms and dragged Coraku to the ground.

Kakuzu took out the hair dye. "At least we're near a river.." He said.

"Kill me now Jashin..." Coraku mumbled. "Kill me now.."
They dragged him over to the river and dunked his head in.
"CWANT BWEATH!" He yelled.

"Yes you can.." Hior said. "You cant drown anyway."

'Damn, they're too good.' he thought. 'Heh, someone's comming..wait nope. They're gone..' Kakuzu braught him back up to the air and poured the dye on his head.

"NNNOOO!" Coraku yelled, trying to move his hands but Hior was holding him down. The dye went everywhere and soon dried. His hair was now blue. "You stole Konan's hair dye didnt you?"

Hior smiled-for once- and nodded. "Yep." He said. "We thought that the transformation jutsu would ware off...and you where an idiot like your dad so we brought it just incase.'

Coraku's eyes narrowed and his straight smile frowned. "I. Hate. You." He said.

"Good to know." Kakuzu said. "Take off your cloak. NOW." Coraku grumbled a few things and took off his cloak. "Coraku..you need to wear a shirt when this happens!"

"No."

Hior had walked into the trees. 'Okay...' he looked into the sky and did a jutsu. An eagle came down from the sky.
"What?" it asked.
"I need you to see where the other teams are...." Hior said.
"Yes master." The eagle said and flew into the air. He walked back to Kakuzu and saw him trying to put a shirt on Coraku. Surprizingly he had an extra shirt.

"PUT THE DAMN THING ON!" Kakuzu yelled, making half the birds flee and a few animals run. Coraku finaly gave up and as soon as the shirt was on he took off his socks and pulled a headband out of his cloak pocket.

It was a sound headband that he kept always. His Waterfall headband was the one with a scratch through it so he put the headband on and looked at Kakuzu. "Happy?" he asked, annoyed. Coraku turned his head and heard Hior giggling like crazy. "Oh shut up." He said and jumped into the trees.
----

A few of the sound nin heard what was happening and jumped through the trees. Instead of finding the Akatsuki, they found Team 7. They where fighting with Tento, Kiara, and Clancey.

"Fang over Fang!" Clancey yelled, jumping into the air. Kirko jumped up behind Clancey and they spun, aiming for Shinzu.

Shinzu hopped backwards, then left. 'Heh, this is funny. Dog girl..' she thought and did a jutsu. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Miar yelled, making the hand sign. There where 300 Miar clones and 200 Shinzu clones.
The Fang over Fang hit half of the clones ((Leaving 250 if you cant do the math.)) and then they stopped.

Lily was over by Tento. 'Byakugan!' he thought, aiming for the chakra points. Lily flipped backwards and skidded to a stop. "Fire style!" She said. "Phoenix Flower Jutsu!" The fire hit Tento just barely. Tento smashed his fingers into the chakra points, making Lily fall to her knees.

"Expansion Jutsu!" Tuki said, going at Kiara. Kiara had FINALY come back after getting fish. Kiara jumped to the left, flipped backwards, and kicked forward making Tuki fly and hit a tree. Tuki groaned and fell to the floor. His blonde hair was starting to go full purple.

The sound nin jumped down and attacked Kiara, Tento, and Clancey, but they got there scroll instead of the sound nin. They looked at team seven. "Losers." Kiara said, sticking her tongue out. "Well, see ya at the tower! If you can make it!" They ran off through the trees, going to the tower.

Shinzu walked over to Tuki and got him into a sitting position. Durring her training she was taught Healing Jutsu, same with Lily. "Lily! Get over here, now!" She yelled. Tuki was bleeding on his back, right where the poison spikes went through. LIly left Miar and dropped down next to Tuki. "Oh my god, what happened to him!?" She asked, forming chakra in her hand. Shinzu did the same thing and set Tuki down, back up.

"He was kicked into a tree." She said. LIly nodded.
"Thats where he got poisoned!" Miar said, walking over. "Yep."
Shinzu/Lily: O.o "We have to hurry!" Shinzu yelled, the chakra slowly depleting. "I dont do well when people could die!"
"Dont worry!" Lily said, slowly pushing the chakra into Tuki's back after she took off his shirt. "Just do what I do." Shinzu nodded and did what Lily did. The wound closed, but Tuki's hair was still purple.

"Okay, we have to get him somewhere safe and rest for a while." Lily said, standing up. Tuki rolled over and sat up. "W-what happened?" He asked, running his eyes.
Shinzu and Miar helped Tuki up. "You got kicked into a tree." They said, moving him to a differnt area.

"Idiot Kiara..." Tuki mumbled before he passed out.
4 Teams Left by Hailo95100
Shinzu and Miar put Tuki down next to a tree as Lily got a fire going. "Lily..." Miar said, looking over. "What are you doing? All we need is a fire." Lily rolled her eyes and made a few hand sign.

"Fire Style! Fireball jutsu!" She said, and a realy small fire bacll came out of her hands. Shinzu walked away from Tuki and soom came back with a few fish. She set it down and Miar began to cook them.

Tuki rolled over and groaned. The wound hadn't healed fully yet, but it was as good as they could get it. He kept his eyes closed, trying to get some sleep, but that didnt happen. Quietly he stood up and began to walk over. When he stepped on a twig a loud echoing sound went through the forest.

In two seconds Shinzu had a kunai out and had Tuki against the tree.
"SHINZU!" Lily yelled, running over. Shinzu let the kunai fall to the ground and silently walked over to the fire. "Sorry..." She mumbled, taking a fish and walking into the forest.

"What was that about?" Miar asked, walking up to Tuki too. 'Here," he said handing him a fish.

Tuki tried to say thanks, but nothing came out. He just nodded and sat down.

"I think something is wrong with her." Lily said, taking her fish and taking a bite out of it. "She never runs off like this." Miar nodded and wolfed down his fish.

"We only have two days left..." He mumbled. "We cant go on unless she is here..It was odd how she didn't smell Tuki thought...Kakashi is like, the sences freak..."

What they didn't know, was a giant eagle was trackin them down, reporting to Hior every hour.

----

"Okay, so where're the brats?" Kakuzu asked, messing around with a branch.

Hior looked into the air and an eagle landed. "one of them has no voice, another just ran off and the Uzumaki and Uchiha are alone. They are thirty meters away." it said. Hior walked over to the eagle and nodded.
"When we get home you get extra meat.." He mumbled and the eagle nodded.

"OOOWWWW!" Coraku yelled. Hior turned around and saw a branch laying next to him. "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?!

"Heh, I felt like it." Kakuzu said. "Now, where are they?"

"Thirty meters away..." Hior said and picked up the branch. He threw it at his dad and walked away.

Coraku grinned and walked behind Hior. They where soon followed by Kakuzu.
-----
Rino, Jino, and Witoru walked into the building and sat down. The cat ears on Jino's costume looked flattened, and Rino hadn't talked the whole time.
Witoru took off one of her fans and played with it. After a few minuts she said, "Alright, me and Jino will open them.." and took out out of Jino's hand.

Jino stood up and walked over to the middle of the room with Witoru. They opened it and smoke appeared.
"SENSEI!" Jino yelled happily. "Kankorou sensei!"
-----
"Just get it overwith.." Tento said, throwing the scrolls at Clancey and Kiara.

"Fine, grumpy pants." Kiara said, opening the scroll. Clancey nodded and opened the scroll and held it out. There was smoke and then a man with blonde hair came out with a wide grin.
"HELLO!" He yelled. "I see you've passed!"

Kiara rolled her eyes when Kirko barked happily.
-------
After about 3 hours, Shinzu came back to camp while everyone was asleep. She leaned against the tree and watched everyone sleep. There where three more teams out there...and they had to beat at least one of them to go on to the next level.

"Hey! Lets get them!"

Shinzu looked up and saw someone jumped from the tree she was leaning on, to the tree 50 feet away. Two teams started fighting and the rest of Team Seven woke up just in time to see three colorfull kids jump out of the trees and run away. The other team that was sneeking up on Team Seven was sitting there, dead.

Everyone: O.O
Battle Against Two by Hailo95100
"What. Was. That?" Miar asked, walking over to the boddies. Iwa ninja by the looks of it he thought.

Shinzu blinked. "I-I dont know..." She said, looking at Lily. "The colorfull ninja smelt alot like blood."

Lily blinked and looked around for Tuki. "Where's Tuki?" She asked.
--
Tuki was running through the forest after a kunai had hit him. He still didnt have his voice so he couldn't yell for help. The person who hit him with a kuni came down and slashed Tuki across the arm
--
"TUKI!" Shinzu yelled, running through the forest. She saw him on the ground, some randome person had tackled him.

Lily and Miar looked at eachother before running after Shinzu. "Shinzu!" Lily said. "How did you notice him?" She ran forward and punched the guy.

Miar made a hand sign and used Shadow Clone Jutsu. "Attack!" He yelled and the clones jumped into the bushes. They dragged out two other people and threw them infront of the team.

Tuki jumped up and looked at Shinzu.
"I know you cant talk..." Shinzu said, grabbing Tuki's arm. She took her finger and looked at his blood. "Ouch, that is bad...smells good too.."

"What are you?" One of the clones asked.
"A vampire?!" Another one asked.

Shinzu went wide eyed. "Uh, never mind." She said and made a hand sign. "Earth Style!" She said. "Fanged Pursuit Jutsu!" When she put her hand on the ground smoke appeared.
"WWWHHHAAAATTTT?! Kakashi, you said I didnt have to work until Shinzu was ready!" A giant ferret yelled, then caughed because of the smoke. When it cleared he saw Shinzu. "Okay, WHAT?! I know who you are, but what?!"

"Your not Paku!" Shinzu yelled, looking at the ferret.
"Im Yuriga." The ferret said, moving his head and looking into Shinzu's eyes. 'What have you been doing to her?' he thought when her eyes turned yellow.

'HA! I havnt done anything to her! At night she can only smell blood.' Something said back, but Shinzu couldnt hear.

Tuki and Miar where fighting off the other two while Shinzu was immoble.
"SHINZU!" Lily yelled. She ran up to the ferret and saw that he too was immoble.

'Let me guess...' Yuriga thought. 'Side effect? Cant you leave people alone?!'

'Pft. No. I enjoy living in her. At least Kisame didn't put me in Miar or Lily.' Yuriga shook his head and looked away when Shinzu's eyes turned blue again.
Shinzu gasped and fell forward. "Oh my god, what just happened?!" she asked.

"Nothing." Yuriga said and turned twords Shinzu. "You are my master now." He said, wraping his tail around Shinzu and putting her on his back ((Yuriga is HUGE. Like, an elephant.)). "You use a jutsu, and I can use the jutsu."

Shinzu nodded and made a hand sign. "Chidori!" Electricity appeared in her hands and there was two people left.

"Shinzu! What are you doing?!" Lily asked. Yuirga moved his tail forward and right infront of it a glowing ball of electricity appeared. "Chidori!" He growled and ran forward, almost reading Shinzu's thoughts. In 2 seconds flat both people where dead.

Miar's clones dissapeared and was looking at Tuki. Both where wide eyed and staring at Shinzu.
"That was weird..." Miar said.
"Ya...." Tuki managed to say.

Shinzu jumped off of Yuriga and ran over to all three guys, stripping them of there wepons and scrolls. "Here it is!" She yelled, jumping up and holding a scroll. She acted like nothing happened.
---
Coraku and Hior where standing in the room while Kakuzu was outside doing something.
"Oh great..." Coraku mumbled, looking at his braclet. "Dont be mad Jashin..."
Hior sighed and looked at the braclet. 'Thats new...' he thought. It was the Jashin symbol on a leather strap. They had also JUST talked to Dei-Sensei, who was discised as the real sensei, and where waiting for the next round.
---
"I wanna open it!" Miar yelled, grabbing the earth scroll.
"Fine." Shinzu said, keeping a good hold on the sky scroll. Tuki was looking over Miar's shoulder, and Lily was looking over Shinzu's shoulder. They started to open the scroll and suddenly Shinzu and Miar where both blasted across the room and hit the walls.

"OOOOWWWW!" Miar yelled, rubbing the back of his head. He had just missed Tuki by inches. "What was that?" A few seconds later he heard someone caughing.

Shinzu caughed and opened her eyes. "Kakashi-Sensei?" She asked, vision blury.

"Yes.." Kakashi said, stepping back. "I swear, they add to much smoke to those things now.."

Lily pulled Shinzu up and Tuki did the same to Miar. "Okay," Kakashi said. "You have passed round two of the Chunnin Exams! Go through those doors." With that he dissapeared in a puff of smoke.
--
When they went through the doors, they saw everyone with there sensei. "There's Team 8's team." Lily said. "And Team Sound, Team Sand, and us!"

Shinzu nodded as Kiba started to speak. She looked over at Naruto, sensei of Squad 8, and saw him looking sad.
"You have all passed to round 3." Kiba said. Akamaru barked. "Akamaru says, good job! But only half of you will be able to advance onto Chunnin Level! Once you forfit a match, or are almost dead, you will lose. First up: Clancey Inuzuka vs. Jino of the Desert!"
Dog vs. Puppet by Hailo95100
Jino grinned and ran forward. "Everyone, I think you go up there." He said, pointing up.

"Hes right." Kiba said. Everyone nodded and jumped onto the second level.

Clancey walked forward, Kirko jumping off of her head. "ARK ARK! *You will regret fighting us!*" Kirko barked, stopping when Clancey stopped.
"Yes, he will regret fighting us!" Clancey said. Jino had taken the coffin like case off of his back and was holding it up.

"Begin!" Kiba yelled.

Clancey made a hand sign. "Human Beast Clone!" she said. Smoke surrounded her and Kirko, then a second Clancey appeared. They looked almost like eachother.

Jino grabbed one of the tabs and smoke appeared. He moved his hands up and a basalisk puppet appeared. "I made him.." He said when he saw the shocked looks of Clancey and KirkoClancey. "My self." The basalisk had poison drenched fangs, a poison drenched tail, and was only as tall as Jino.

"We'll get 'em!" Clancey said. "Fang over Fang!" They jumped into the air and spun around, hitting walls then aiming for Jino.

"Woah!" Jino yelled, making the basalisk move right and smash into Clancey. Clancey stopped and skidded to a stop.
---
"That is a scary looking snake..." Shinzu said. Her Team was standing net to Team Sand.

Witoru looked over. "Yeah. My cousin loves snakes.." She said.

Lily looked at Witoru. "Who made it for him?" She asked when they started fighting again.

"Kankorou-Sensei." Witoru said. "Hes like Jino's idol."

Shinzu was cheering for Jino while Miar was cheering for Clancey. "GO JINO!" Shinzu yelled.
Miar looked at her, then the fight. "GO CLANCEY! POUND HIM TO A PULP!" he yelled.

"Hey, dont get to loud." Kakashi said, putting a hand over each of there mouths. Shinzu bit Kakashi in the hand and continued to watch the battle.
"Hey!" Kakashi said, taking his hands away. He looked at his hand and saw it bleeding.

After a few moments he began to watch the battle again. Snake tail aiming for the spinning kids, clashing, skidding back, then nothing.
---
After about half an hour of battling, the puppet fell to the ground.
Kirko fell to the ground and regained his dog form. "Ark....*Cant..*" He barked.

Clancey stumbled forward and picked up Kirko. "Its okay boy." She said, petting him on the head and holding him close.

Jino sropped to his knees the same time Clancey did. He fell to his side and his eyes closed.
"Be...a good boy...for dad...until...Im better..." Clancey said, also falling to her side.

Naruto looked at Kankorou and they looked at Kiba.
"TIE!" he yelled. "No one has won." Akamaru looked at Kirko sadly, then jumped into the battle area. He ran over to Kirko and picked him up gently by the back. Medical nin came over and put Clancey and Jino on a streacher.

Kankouru jumped down and picked up the puppet, then jumped back up. "Not much damage...good." he mumbled and set it down.

"Next battle! Shinzu Hataka vs. Kiara Rock!" Kiba said, sadly looking at Clancey as she was taken to the Hospital Area.
Clash of the Rivals and Rise of Demon by Hailo95100
Author's Notes:
Kakuzu- Torumi

Coraku- Mikoru

Hior- Pogo

Deidara- Flior-Sensei

Thats what there code names are.
Shinzu smiled evily and jumped down. "Great!" She said happily.

"Im so happy!" Kiara said, jumping down and landing. One arm was behind her back and the other was held up.

"GO!" Kiba yelled once more.

Kiara jumped up and stuck herself to the roof. "Cant get me up here!" She said, running up and down. Shinzu glared at Kiara and took out a scroll that she kept hidden ((Out of a small bag)). "Thats it!" She growled. Quickly she dropped to her knees, opened the scroll, and took out a pencile.
---
"What is she doing?!" Miar asked. "This is no time for drawing!"

"Just watch!" Tuki said, finaly regaining his voice.
---
'Gotta draw fast!' she thought in her head.
'Hehe, good girl...' Something said in Shinzu's head when she started to draw a shark.

"What are you doing?" Kiara asked. "Going to forfit and draw?" Quickly she jumped down, aiming for Shinzu but she took out a kunai and threw it at Kiara. It hit her in the loose part of her shirt and sank into the wall. "HEY!" Kiara yelled, pulling the kunai out.

Shinzu stood up and looked at Kiara, grinning. Her teeth there sharpened and eyes yellow. "Sky Writing Jutsu!" She said, holding the scroll up. A shark pealed off the scroll and swam around in the air. It was surrounded in blue chakra and charged at Kiara.

Kiara went wide eyed and jumped into the air. She kicked the shark in the back, then side, then underside.

"It wount go away that easily!" Shinzu said.
---
Miar and Lily looked at Kakashi. "What is wrong Kakashi-Sensei?" They asked.

"Uh...Curima.." Kakashi said, not realy paying attention to Miar or Lily.
---
Kiara and the Shark battled it out as Shinzu gathered chakra in her hand. "Clone Jutsu!" she said. A clone appeared next to her. "Chidori!" The real one said, and jumped into the air. The second one jumpingo the air and pushed Shinzu forward.

Kiara was just about to get his when suddenly smoke appeared and Kakashi grabbed onto Shinzu's leg. She was dragged down and Shinzu smashed Chidori against the floor.

The shark did alot of damage to Kiara, and dissapeared just before Chidori was used. "What was that for?!" Shinzu growled.

"You cannot use that move right now..." Kakashi said. "It will take ALL your chakra."

"I dont care. Id be dieing a Chunnin at least!" Shinzu yelled. "Can we get back to the battle now?!" Kiara snuck up behind Shinzu and punched her hard in the back. Shinzu grolwed and turned around, punching Kiara in the jaw.

Kiara fell to the ground, hands to the side of her head. "OOOWWWW!" She groaned, falling to her back.

Tento jumped off of the second floor and ran over to Kiara. They helped her up and looked at Shinzu. "What was that for?!" They both yelled.

Kiba appeared between the two. "Kakashi, take Shinzu to Naruto. Kiara, go to the hospital area! Rematch will be the last match!" He said as Akamaru came running up.

"Hey! You cant do this to me!" Shinzu yelled as Kakashi dragged her away by her arm.
"Yes I can." Kakashi said. "Because Im your sensei AND your dad."
"NOT FAIR!" She yelled. Naruto jumped off the second level and ran after Kakashi.
----
Tento was sitting in a room next to Clancey and Kiara. Kiara was on her bed, leaning against the wall.
"Cant talk right now can you?" Tento asked. Kiara shook her head and kept quiet.
----
"Okay..." Naruto said to Shinzu. They where sitting in an icolated room, Naruto standing...Kakashi leaning against the wall, and Shinzu sitting in a chair. "Did you feel differnt while you where out there?"

Shinzu thought for a moment. "Uh...just stronger.." She half said half growled. Naruto blinked and thought too. "Okay, you felt stronger...anything else?"

"Yeah." She said. "It felt like I could rip anyone apart just with my teath!"

Naruto blinked. "Wow, thats not what I was hoping for..." he mumbled. "Open your mouth." Shinzu nodded and opened her mouth. Her teeth where still very sharp. When Naruto touched one he started bleeding.
"That is sharp..." He mumled. "Well, I've figured it out. There is only ONE way you can be like this. Demon."
The Battles Continue by Hailo95100
"WHAT?!" Shinzu yelled, jumping up. Naruto had Shinzu pinned against the wall in a matter of seconds.
"Calm down." He said, then stared into her eyes. Shinzu's turned yellow and Naruto's turned red and fox like.

"Heh, hello Curima." Kyuubi said.

"What do you want..." Curima, the Demon growled.

"Well..." Kyuubi said. "Dont be mean to her...OR ILL HAVE NARUTO RIP OUT SHINZU'S HEART AND YOU CAN NEVER LIVE AGAIN!"

Although you couldn't see it, Curimas expression was like: O.o

"O-okay.." Curima said.


Shinzu and Naruto went back to normal and Kakashi walked over.
"What happened..?" Shinzu asked, standing up.

"You two just went crazy or something." Kakashi said and looked at Naruto.

"Heh, yeah...the Demon is a bit...crazy..." Naruto said. "Lets go back and watch the battles.."

Shinzu and Kakashi nodded and walkd out the door.
---
"Up next! Witoru against Tuki Akamitchi!" Kiba said.

Tuki and Witoru jumped down and stare at eachother. "Im ready.." Tuki mumbled.

"GO!"

Witoru took off her fans and waved them around. "Shadow Wind Jutsu!" She said. The whole room filled with wind that brought shadows.

"Hey, where'd she go...?" Tuki said to himself.

"Shadow Possession Jutsu!" Witoru said, crossing her arms and kneeling down. Shadows came out of the fans and grabbed Tuki, making him stand very still.

Tuki blinked and tried to move his purple hair out of his eyes. "Uh..."

Witoru concentrated on the target when suddenly an explosion went off and Tuki could get back up. "Clone Jutsu!" he said. The clone appeared and ran at Witoru.

Witoru becme very confused but was then thrown against the wall. "Thats it..." She mumbled. Quickly she ran forward, jumped into the air and kicking Tuki in the head.

Tuki and Witoru punched and tackled eachother for a few minuts. Witoru kicked Tuki once more in the stomach and he was thrown half way across the battle area. He fell to the floor, silent.

"Winner. Witoru!" Kiba said and medical nin came and took Tuki away. "Next battle! Miar Uzumaki against Torumi!"

Coraku and Hior looked at Kakuzu. "Well, this will be good." he said and jumped down.

"Go Miar." Shinzu said, walking up. Miar turned around. "We wount be mad if you loose." He nodded and jumped down.

'I hope the transofomation jutsu holds....' Kakuzu thought as he walked towards the middle.
Miar stared at Torumi and stopped a few feet to the middle.

"GO!" Kiba said.

Miar jumped backwards and made a hand sign. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" He said.
Kakuzu stayed where he was and thought. 'Okay...so he's doing that move...' he thought and jumped into the air when the clones ran towards him.

When the clones looked up, half of them dissapeared when Kakuzu stabbed them in the back. "Shadow Clone Jutsu." He said. A bunch of clones surrounded Miar and threw more kunai at him.

"Hey!" Miar yelled and jumped into the air. "You cant coppy me!"

"Yes he can!" Lily yelled.

Miar jumped down and tried to think of something. "Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu!" he said and so many clones appeared that Kakuzu had barely any room to move.

He took out a few shuriken and threw them in randome directions but the clone sjust caught them and threw 'em back. Kakuzu stuck himself to the roof. "I forfite." He said looking at Kiba. Kiba nodded and stood up.

"Winner, Uzumaki Miar!" Kiba said. The clones dissapeared and Miar started cheering.

"GO MIAR!" Lily and Shinzu yelled happily.
Rematch and Rest by Hailo95100
Author's Notes:
I still don't own Naruto.
Tento walked back down to the battle area and saw the ending of it. "Heh, so my cousin did win." he mumbled and walked over to Naruto-Sensei.

The next few battles went on.

Coraku vs. Tento- Coraku won

Hior vs. Lily- Lily won.

Rino was the only remainin one so he battled Hior to see if he would win...and he did.

"Rematch!" Kiba said. He was standing up "Shinzu Hatake against Kiara Rock!"

Shinzu and Kiara jumped down from the second level, again, and walked to the middle.

"Begin!"

Kiara ran forward and kicked Shinzu. She flipped backwards and landed quickly.

"Ow...' Shinzu mumbled, rubbing her side. They used TaiJutsu for a long time until Shinzu took out a scroll again.
"Sky Writing Jutsu!" Another animal pealed off of it and tackled Kiara. It was a ram.

Kiara started battling the ram, then another one came. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" She said making more hand signs then needed. No clones appeared, but the rams number grew. They all tackled her and at that moment, Kiara fainted.

"Simple." Shinzu said, making a hand sign. The rams dissapeared and she jumped onto the second level. Medical nin came in and took Kiara down to the hospital area.
---

Everyone that won was standing in a line infront of Kiba. "Shinzu, Lily, Mikoru, Miar, Rino, and Witoru...You have all passed the third round! You have sucsesfuly defeted your oponent and showed good skill-"

"ARK ARK! GRARK!*Theres another level Kiba!*" Akamaru barked.

"Yeah yeah..Im getting there..." Kiba said. "In two months time, you all will be battling again! You are all dissmissed!"
----
Everyone was sitting in the trees outside Shinzu's house a few days later. Tuki was fully healed now

Shinzu was the only one that loked differnt. A mask like Kakashi, blue shorts, black shirt, and grey nin shoes.

"Whats up with the new look?" Miar asked, taking a bite out of an apple. "You look like one of those colorfull kids."

"Does it matter?" Shinzu asked, her normal hyperness was gone.

Tuki and Lily where sitting next to eachother. Somehow they wheren't fighting, and they where friends.
"Yeah, it doesnt realy matter." Lily said.
Tuki nodded. "But its odd...you arn't hyper anymore." He said.

Shinzu sighed and took an apple. "My apple..." She mumbled and took the mask off. "No tochie!" Quickly, she grabbed the basket of apples Shizune gave them. "You've gotta get them from me!" She ran into the forest and dissapeared.

Miar went wide eyed. "That was...odd." He said and ran into the forest.
Tuki and Lily jumped out of the tree and ran after Shinzu.
"This is differnt. One moment shes depressed, the next moment shes wild!" She said.
"Yeah, thats the problem!" Miar said from up front.

'Heh, lets see...' Shinzu thought and took all the apples out. "They are fine." When she jumped out of the tree she was tackled to the ground.

"MIAR!" Shinzu yelled, pushing him off.

"Heh, sorry Shinzu." Miar said. Shinzu stood up and put the mask on right. "Its okay..." She mumbled and handed the basket of apples over.

Tuki and Lily caught up a few moments later. "Shinzu, what was going on?" She asked.

"Nothing." Shinzu said, not wanting to tell them about her demon yet. "Well, its getting late.." She looked up and saw a few stars appear. "I should go.."

"Yeah, me too." Lily said.

"Bye!" Miar yelled, running out of the forest. Tuki had dissapeared.
-----
Shinzu was sitting at the table, in the dinning room.

"You have a...new look." Shizune said, walking in and putting her food on the table. Shinzu looked up from her plate.

"Yeah.." Shinzu said. "When my demon takes over I dont want people to see my sharp teeth..." She took of the mask and started eating.

Kakashi walked into the room and saw Shinzu. "Odd..." he mumbled and sat down.

"Uh...Demon? Sharp teeth? Kakashi....?" Shizune looked at Kakashi.

"Heh, yeah...We discovered that at the Chunnin exams..." Kakashi said, then everything went silent.
Welcome to the Family! by Hailo95100
A week went by and everyone questioned Shinzu. 'Why did you change?' and 'What happened?' After a while, Shinzu got irratated and locked herself in her room.

"Shinzu," Shizune said knocking on the door. "You cant stay in there forever."

"Yes I can!" Shinzu yelled. Shizune gave up and summoned all her strenght. She punched the door hard and it came crashing down. "Now," She said. "Do you want to come see something?"

Shinzu sighed and nodded. She got up and walked out the door with Shizune. When they got to the living room she saw all her teammates there huddling around something.

"Hes so cute!" Lily said, backing up to let Shinzu see. Shinzu walked forward and saw a little 4 year old. He had wide blue eyes, a friendly smile, and a blue shirt and pants. On his forhead there was three marks going down. On that went straight down, one that curved around his left eye, and one that curved around his right eye. His hair was messy and blue.

Miar and Tuki where trying to get him to play with a few stuffed animals.

"Who is he?" Shinzu asked, dropping to her knees and looking into the kids eyes. The kid grabbed the tiger stuffed animal and sat down.

"This is Denzo." Shizune said walking up. "Kiba found him wondering around the village and when he asked his name, all he said was Denzo."

Shinzu nodded and handed Denzo a dog stuffed animal. "Hello Denzo." She said quietly. Denzo smiled and took the dog. "Arf arf!" he yelled.

Miar and Tuki looked at eachother. "Mabey he's from the Inuzuka clan." Tuki said, looking at the dog.
"He doesnt look like he's from that clan." Miar said and looked at the markings. "Looks more like Kankoru to me."

"No one knows what clan he's in." Kakashi said, walking into the room. "Denzo was just...found."

"What is he doing here then?" Shinzu asked. "We should take him to the orphanage or something."

Shizune looked at Denzo. "Well..." She said. "We have adopted him!"

Shinzu: O.O "COOL!" She yelled. "Denzo!" Denzo looked up from his two animals with a confused look.

"Want to go outside and play?" Shinzu asked. Denzo nodded and jumped to his feet. "Want to come?" She asked the other three.

"Sure!" Lily said.

"We can take a day off from training!" Tuki said and walked to the door. Miar ran out the door, then Lily, then Shinzu and Denzo, then Tuki.

"That was fast..." Shizune said. Kakashi nodded.
---

Denzo ran ahead of everyone else and waved.
"What?" Lily asked, walking up to him.

"Tree!" He yelled and pointed to the tree. Miar ran forward and jumped into it, then took something out of it. "Its Tuki!"

Shinzu's eyes lit up. "You serious?" She asked and jumped up next to Miar. In his hands there was a tan ferret. Miar nodded. Tuki jumped up next to Miar also and Lily stayed down and played with Denzo. "He's been missing for weeks!" She said and took him from Miar. "How have you been?"

Tuki squeaked happily and jumped onto Shinzu's shoulder. They jumped down and walked next to Denzo. "Thank you!" Shinzu said and hugged Denzo. "You found my pet ferret!"

Denzo grinned. "Animal speaks!" he said. "Ferret says 'Missed you'!"
Everyone went quiet and looked at Tuki-Ferret. Tuki-Ferret squeake loudly then jumped onto Denzo's shoulder.
"Happy to be back?" Denzo asked. Tuki-Ferret nodded and looked at Shinzu. "Why where mask? Tuki says."

"Because..." Shinzu said quietly. "Ill tell him about it later. For now lets play!"
-----
They played four hours. When it was lunch time everyone went to the ramen shop. Shizune and Kakashi allowed Denzo to go, only if they watched over him.

Everyone ordered there ramen and sat at the table. Shinzu's was filled with fish, Miar had everything, Tuki got chiken flavored, and Lily got beef flavored. Denzo had also gotten chiken flavor.

"Miar, want to help Denzo?" Shinzu asked, taking her chopsticks and eating the fish.

Tuki was already half way done.

"Sure!" Miar said and showed him how to use chopsticks. "See, you hold it like that...and there!" Denzo looked at his chopsticks then put one down. He started stabbing the noddles and then lifted it into the air. Noddles where hanging down from it and Denzo ate it in a few moments.

"Whoa..." Lily said, mouth full of ramen. She swalowed and looked at Shinzu.

"He must be hungry..." Shinzu said and began to eat her noodles.

Denzo nodded at what Shinzu said. "Denzo was very hungrey!" he said. "Denzo doesnt get to eat very much.."

Tuki and Lily looked at eachother. "This must be special for him." Lily wispered.
"Yeah, wondering around with little food..." Tuki wispered back. "This IS special for him I bet."
---
Once Denzo and Miar wolfed down about..oh lets about...40 bowls- HA! Just kidding!

Once Denzo and Miar wolfed down about 7 bowls, the other three payed and they all left.
"Was that good Denzo?" Lily asked, picking him up. Denzo nodded.
"Denzo enjoyed it!" he said, then soon fell asleep in Lily's arms.

"He must be tired...lets take him back to my house." Shinzu said.

"Okay." Tuki said and changed direction. Everyone walked down to Shinzu's house and walked inside.

"Dad." Shinzu wispered. Kakashi looked up from his book. "Denzo fell asleep after he ate the ramen. Where does he sleep?"

"Remember that empty room?" Kakashi asked. Shinzu nodded. "Go there."

Shinzu walked down the hall, everyone close behind her. When they got far enough down, Miar opened a door and saw a room filled with stuffed animals and other toys.
"This must be his." Lily said walking into the room.
"Yeah.." Miar said quietly and also walked in.

Lily set Denzo on the bed and everyone walked out.
Returning to the Akatsuki Base by Hailo95100
Author's Notes:
This chapter is about the Akatsuki so...dont expect team 7 or anyth in this chapter.
"Oh hurry up Coraku!" Kakuzu yelled from up front. They had been walking back to the base since the day of the Chunnin exams. They would have made it by now if Coraku would just hurry up. Hior and Kakuzu had un-did the jutsu and where now themselves again. Coraku still had the colorfull look, and Deidara flew back to the base.

"Oh shut up!" Coraku yelled to Kakuzu. He was walking as fast as he could- Over half of his chakra was gone.

Hior looked at Coraku and shook his head. "Idiot..." he mumbled.

Coraku gripped his scythe and ran forward. "I can do this!" He said and jumped over Hior. He ran into the forest and suddenly a giant armadilo came out. "Hahahah!"

Kakuzu and Hior went wide eyed when the armadilo rolled towards them.
"RUN!" Hior yelled and began to run down the path. "Hes a crazy syco-path!"

"Well duh!" Kakuzu yelled, jumping into the trees. "Do you not see WHO is father is?!" Hior jumped up next to him, panting.

The armadilo stopped and Coraku ran out of the forest. "Hahahah!" He laughed again and jumped into the tree. "Got ya'!"

Kakuzu/Hior: -_-'
"Okay, thats it!" Hior said and took out a kunai. He looked at Coraku and smashed the kunai into Coraku's heart.

"Hey!" Coraku yelled and pushed Hior of the tree. Hior jumped up and took out another kunai. When Coraku jumped down, he got stabbed a few more times. Coraku ran over to the armadilo and it grabbed him, rolled up into a ball, and rolled down to the Akatsuki base.

Kakuzu jumped down and grabbed Hiors arms. "Dont." He said. "Remember, the fool cant die."
"I dont care!" Hior yelled and got out of Kakuzu's grip. Kakuzu tried to grab him again but he was already halfway down the path.
---
When the armadilo stopped, it unrolled and let Coraku out. "Thanks!" Coraku said as it dissapeared. He turned and was knocked to the ground by Hior.

"Oh. My. God. What the hell happened to you?!"

Coraku and Hior looked left and saw Kakuzu running up to them, then looked the other way and saw Hidan standing over them. Hidan pulled them apart and when he looked at the entrance over half of the other members where out.

"Coraku...you look crazy!" Tobi said, walking up to him.

"Yeah...thats THERE fault! They messed up my prittyfull hair!" Coraku said, pointing at Hior and Kakuzu.

Everyone else other then Kakuzu/Coraku/Hior: O.o

Hidan let go of Coraku, but grabbed his scythe (Witch is connected to his belt by the way...) and pulled him back. "Okay, who started this?" He asked.

"He did!" Hior said and pointed to Coraku.

"Did not!" Coraku yelled and threw a kunai at Hior. Kakuzu grabbed it from mid air.

Pein walked outside and looked at the four. "WILL YOU GUYS STOP?!" he asked. "Coraku, Hior I already get enough of this with Hidan and Kakuzu! Just STOP!"

Everyone went quiet, especialy when Konan walked out a few moments later.
Hior and Coraku where staring wide eyed. "S-sorry Leader-Sama..." The said in unison.

"You better be sorry..." Pein mumbled and walked back in. Konan stared at Coraku.

"You! You're the one who stole my hair dye!" She yelled.

Hidan looked at Coraku. "If I where you...Run." He said and let Coraku's scythe fall to the floor.
"Uh...yeah...Bye dad! Bye partner! Bye partners dad!" Coraku said and ran down the path. Konan was running after him.
----
Hior, Kakuzu, and Deidara stood in Peins room...office thing. "Okay," Pein said. "Deidara...you where there sensei. Tell me how they did.."

"Well, un." Deidara said. "Hior and Kakuzu did well, yeah! But they forfitted, hmm."

Pein looked at Kakuzu and Hior. "You better have a good excuse...but first...who did they go up against?" he asked.

"Kakuzu went against Mini Uzumaki and Hior went against Uchiha girl, yeah." Deidara said. Pein nodded. "Coraku went against....Tento Hyuuga, un."

"Did the last part start yet?" He asked.

Kakuzu and Hior shook his head. "Two months." Hior said.

"Now, what is your excuse for not killing those two?" Pein asked,

Hior caughed and looked at Pein. "Well, I didnt feel like showing my true power..." He said.

"And the transformation jutsu was about to wear off..." Kakuzu added.

"Fine, your safe...." Pein mumbled.
They Meet Again by Hailo95100
Author's Notes:
Okay, IDK if Tayuya is dead or not...IN THIS FANFIC SHE IS ALIVE! Okay? Okay.
Shinzu and Denzo walked down the street to there house.
"Did you like playing at the stream?" Shinzu asked and ran forward.

"Yes! Denzo realy loved the stream!" Denzo squealed and ran forward after Shinzu. Suddenly she stopped when she saw two Akatsuki members run down the street.

The messy blue haired Akatsuki's scythe was dragging on the ground and the blue haired one was chasing after him.
----
"Get over here you little runt!" Konan growled.

Coraku sighed. 'I guess I'll have to do this...' he thought and opened his cloak. He took something out of his pocket and put it together, then stopped and turned, not even noticing Shinzu or Denzo. The thing he took out was a flute and started to play.

"Who are you?" Shinzu yelled and moved infront of Denzo. "Your hair...Your the kid who battled Tento!"

Konan was forced to stop in mid air when a cyclop thing grabbed her. Overhalf of the village had ran to the Hokage's building.

"Shut up while Im playing." Coraku hissed and continued. The syclops threw Konan out of the village and then dissapeared. He slowly brought the song to a stop.

Denzo was looking around Shinzu. "Sizu, who is that?" He asked.
"That is a bad guy..." Shinzu mumbled and walked forward. "What are you doing here?"

Suddenly Tuki, Miar, and Lily came running down the street.
"What went flying?" Miar asked, then saw Coraku. "Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

Coraku was tackled down by the clones. "Get the hell off of me!" He yelled and kicked them off.

"NO!" THe clones said in unison and tackled him again.

Shinzu grabbed Denzo and jumped onto a roof. "Stay." She said to him and jumped back down.

Lily had used her summoning scroll to summon her eagle. "Bite the rope!" She said.
The eagle nodded and flew at Coraku. It landed and bit the rop in the middle then grabbed his scythe and flew away.

"SO not fair..." Coraku mumbled and moved the flute so he could play it. When he started playing, all the clones dissapeared and everyone fell to the floor asleep. "So sad..." He mumbled. "Cant even stay awake long enough to see me leave."

A bunch of the Chunnin and Jonin came running up just as Coraku jumped onto the buildings and ran out of the village.
---
Konan landed right in the river part just infront of the base. "That idiot!" She mumbled and stood up. She walked over to the big boulder. When she made a hand sign it lifted up and she walked in, but Coraku appeared infront of her.
---

"Who where they?" A Chunnin asked, walking up to the group of four.

"Two Akatsuki." Shinzu mumbled and jumped onto the building. "Denzo, its okay. Hes not here anymore."

Denzo walked out from behind a chimmeny. "Denzo is safe?" he asked. Shinzu nodded. "Yayz!"
Training...Again by Hailo95100
Author's Notes:
Okay, Denzo has a Kekkei Gengei like the Inuzukas. He can understand what Animals say, but not fully.

For Coraku's little...flute thingy...I am going to use REAL songs. Sadly you will have to look them up on Youtube or Google, or Myspace.

I DO NOT OWN THE SONGS
"WHAT?!" Kiba asked and nearly pounded the desk. "AN AKATSUKI MEMBER WAS IN THE CHUNNIN EXAMS?!"

Lily, Miar, Shinzu, Denzo, and Tuki stood infront of the Hokage's desk. Denzo cowerd beind Shinzu when Kiba started mumbling a few....colorfull things.

"Hokage-Sama!" Lily said and Kiba looked at her. "Your scaring Denzo! And the battle earlyer...with the Akatsuki kid...He played a flute!"

Kiba stared at her. 'The only person I know...who plays a flute is Tayuya...But she's dead!' he thought. 'How could Tayuya come back t- Orochimaru..'
"Exactly what happened when he started playing the flute?" Kiba asked.
Akamaru barked. *What if Orochimaru made her come back to life somehow?* Kiba wispered something to Akamaru.

Miar sighed. "A giant ogre cyclops thing appeared and threw another member like...into the waterfall village!" He said.

'Thats it...' Kiba thought. 'Tayuya could do the same exact thing...we'll have to confirm this somehow..'
"Alright, can you guys leave me alone for a while?" he asked.

Everyone nodded and walked out of the room.
"Denzo heard what big dog said..." Denzo mumbled. "Big dog is more scaryer then ferret..."

No one heard what Denzo said.
-
Kiba walked over to the window, Akamaru following his every move.
"Kiba." Akamaru barked. "What are we going to do about this?"

Kiba sighed. "I dont know Akamaru.." He said and looked at the village. "But what I do know is that we cannot kick the kid out of the Chunnin exams if he was the one who made it. There was a new rule long ago that says you either forfit or continue.."

Akamaru barked again and rotated around. "But Kiba, we still need to figure out how Tayuya is still alive. For all we know he could have brought ALL of them back to life!"

"We can worry about that later.." Kiba said and looked at the tall stack of papers on his desk. "Right now lets go for a walk. Screw you paper work!" After he said that he ran out of the room, quickly followed by Akamaru.
----
Hior, Coraku, Hidan, and Kakuzu found a place to train at where no one could find them.

"Why do we have to come here?" Coraku whinned, following Hidan and Kakuzu through the forest.

"Shut up.." Hior mumbled. He was standing next to him. "This will do you some GOOD."

Coraku sighed and ran forward. "HA! But I found my flute again! You shall all feel the torture!!"

Hidan: O.O "Shoot..." he mumbled. Coraku started to play 'Song of Time'

Hior and Kakuzu looked at eachother. "What is he doing...?" Hior asked. A few seconds later he went wide eyed and fell to the floor.

"HA!" Coraku yelled, stopping the flute. "I've still got it!" A few moments later Hidan and Kakuzu fell to the floor.
----
Shinzu and everone else walked to the Bell Training area.

"Lets train!" She said to Lily. Lily thought for a moment and nodded.

"You guys want to train too?" Lily asked. Miar and Tuki shook there heads and walked over to the stream.

The two girls looked at eachother and nodded.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Shinzu said making a hand sign. Her and the clone ran around Lily.

"Fire Style!" Lily said, also making a hand sign. "Fire Ball Jutsu!" Fire hit Shinzu and the clone, making them land on there back. It dissapeared.

Shinzu tried to think of something but gave up when Lily ran at her. Lily almost hit her with a kick but Shinzu grabbed Lily's foot and threw her into the stream.

"HA!" Miar laughed and threw Lily onto the shore. "Good luck!"

Lily shook her head and once again ran at Shinzu.

Shinzu quickly got up and grabbed Lily's arms when she came close enough. She was once again thrown into the stream. "My freaking god!" Lily yelled, pulling herself onto shore. "How did you get so strong?!"

"Uh...Just luck I guess..." Shinzu lied- She knew it was the demons chakra.

After about....an hour of training they all walked down to Ichiraku Ramen place. When they got there, three people walked out.

"Hi!" Clancey said and Kirko barked.

"Hello!" The four said in unison and looked at the other two.

Kiara glared at Denzo. "Who is he?" She asked. "Why does he have weird marks on his face...the kid looks creepy.."

Shinzu glared back at Kiara.
"Uh...Kiara lets just go." Tento said. "Your destiny doesnt look bright right now..." He grabbed onto Kiara's arm and dragged her don the road. Clancey waved and ran after the other two.

"Odd..." Miar mumbled and ran into Ichiraku's. "Regular Please!" He said to the person there.

"Alright Miar." The person said and handed Miar a bowl filled with a ton of differnt ramen things.
"THANKS!" Miar yelled and grabbed his chopsticks.

Shinzu got...fish and Tuki got everything like Miar.
"Thanks!" Denzo said when he got a small bol of chiken flavored ramen.
Meeting by Hailo95100
About a month later Kiba had called all the Jonin to his office.

"What do you want Kiba?" Naruto asked. He had just made it to Jonin. "Is something wrong?!"

Kiba shook his head. "Nothings wrong." He told everyone. "But there is...something I need to tell you guys."

Kakashi, Hinata, Neji, and a few ANBU stared at Kiba. "What?" Kakashi asked.

Akamaru looked at Kiba. "Ark ark! *Tell them!*" he barked. Kiba nodded and looked at everyone.

"There is someone in the Chunnin exams that we have to watch carefully." Kiba said. "Mikoru."

"The blue haired one?" Kakashi and Naruto asked in unison. Kiba nodded.

"Last month Squad Seven saw Mikoru run through the village. He started playing a flute and the kids said that something appeared." He said. "He is from Akatsuki, and when he played that flute...the creature that appeared threw another Akatsuki member out of the village."

Naruto and Shikamaru went wide eyed. "Tayuya!" They said at the same time.

Akamaru barked. "Ark! Gruff bark!" *We think thats it! But we are still figuring out how!"

"We think thats it." Kiba said, translating. "But we are still figuring out how."

Kakashi thought for a moment. "Orochimaru could have brought her back to life." He said. "Its probably possible."

"Thats what we where thinking, but we need some people to go out and search for Tayuya." Kiba siad. "Cat, Ferret, Dog." The three ANBU with a Cat, Ferret, and Dod mask looked at Kiba. "You and Shikamaru will go. You all have three days."

All four nodded, but Shikamaru mumbled, "What a drag."
---
Tayuya sat in a tree outside of Konoha Village. "Heh, time to go.." She said to herself and jumped down. She no longer had the uniform thing. She had a pale red shirt, black pants, and her normal sound headband.

'Great, they're after me again.' She thought and ran through the forest.
---
At the same time:

Shinzu and Denzo sat at there house in Denzo's room. "Here." Shinzu said and threw a stuffed animal to him. It was a rabbit.

"Tanks!" Denzo said and smiled. He put the rabbit next to his other rabbit stuffed animals.

Shizune walked into the room. "Having fun?" She asked. Shinzu looked at Shizune and nodded, then shook her head slightly. Shizune got the message and said, "Why don't you go see if Tuki or Lily wants to come out? Denzo needs a nap anyway."

"Okay." Shinzu said and looked at Denzo. He was laying on his side, asleep. She ran outside and into the fresh air.

She ran over to Tuki's to see if he wanted to come outside for a while. When she knocked on his door Ino answered. "Hello Shinzu." Ino said.

"Is Tuki here?" Shinzu asked. Ino shook her head. "Tuki isnt here right now. He went to the Sand Village..." Ino sounded sad.

Shinzu nodded. "Okay," She said. "But it looks like you are sad." Ino shook her head and closed the door.

'Odd...' Shinzu thought and walked out of the village. 'Its nice out here...'
When she looked into the forest and saw the trees shake and heard someone mumble to themselves. She walked over and saw a red and black blur run by.
"Odd...again!" Shinzu said.

Clancey ran down the road, Kirko following her. "Shinzu!" She yelled. Kirko barked.

Shinzu turned around and saw Clancey. "Hi Clancey." She said. "What are you doing?"

"Well," Clancey panted. "I was listening in on Da- Hokage-Sama's meeting. They said Tayuya somehow came back!"

"Who's Tayuya?" Shinzu asked, confused.

"Tayuya is a Orochimaru Goon! She uses a flute and summons creatures to use! I did a ton of reaserch." Clancey replied. "She died at the age of 14 but literaly somehow came back!"

Kirko barked. "Bark! Gggrrrrraaaak! *Tell her! Nnnooowww!*" he said. Clancey nodded.

"Blue haired kid is Tayuya's son!" Clancey said.

Shinzu: O.O
"Thats...confusing." She said.

"Yeah, whats scaryer is I found files and missions on a few Akatsuki member." Clancey continued. "The only one with a scythe is Hidan!"

Kirko barked but Clancey didn't traslate it. Shinzu tried to put two and two together.

"So...if Mikoru had a scythe...and a flute..." She mumbled. "His parents and Hidan and Tayuya!"

Clancey sighed. "YES!" She said. Kirko barked alot. *Get back in the village! ANBU and Shikamaru are comming!*

"We have go to!" Clancey said and grabbed Shinzu's wrist. "We arn't supposed to be out here. Neither are you!"
------

"Get back here!" Hidan yelled and ran after Coraku.

"No!" Coraku yelled. "I need this!" His flute was in his hand. The night that he had used it he got it taken away.

Hior and Kakuzu appeared infront of him a grabbed it. "Wwhhaatt?!" Coraku yelled. "How'd you get there!" Kakuzu grabbed Coraku's wrists and Hior took the flute away...again.

"Why must I be tortured so?!" Coraku asked, trying to get out of Kakuzu's grip. When Hidan came up to them Hior gave him the flute. "I need that for trainingggggg!!!"

Tobi walked up next to Coraku. "Dont worry!" He said. "Tobi gets things taken away all the time! But Tobi always gets it back soon!"
Tayuya Chase by Hailo95100
The tree ANBU and Shikamaru stood at the gate of the village.
"I say we look there first." Shikamaru said, pointing to the forest on the left.

"Alright." Dog said. "You sure?"

Shikamaru nodded.

"Shikamaru!" Shinzu yelled from a rooftop. Clancey was sitting next to her. "Can we come too?" Shikamaru stared at them.

'Do they know about Tayuya?' he thought and looked at the ANBU. They shook there heads slowly.
"They will slow us down." Ferret said.
"Yeah." said the cat. "We only get three days."

"Sorry Shinzu, Clancey." Shikamaru said. "You cant come."

"Fine!" Shinzu and Clancey yelled down. They watched as the four left into the forest on the left. Kirko barked. *Lets go by ourselves!*

Clancey thought about that. "Okay Kirko!" She said and looked at Shinzu. "Lets go by ourselves. Mabey we can find Tayuya ourselves!"

Shinzu nodded. "Earlyer today I saw a blur in the right side forest, lets search there." she said. Clancey grabbed Kirko, put him in her jacket and jumped off the roof. Shinzu jumped nown next to her.
---

"Where are we?" Clancey asked. They had been walking through the forest for a while now.

"I dont know..." Shinzu said and jumped into a tree. There was the sound of a flute off in the distance. "Do you hear that?" She asked.

Clancey and Kirko nodded. "Think its Tayuya?"

"That or Coraku." Shinzu replied and ran off through the forest.

--
Tayuya sat in a tree, playing her flute. The sound of leaves and twigs cracking and crumbling made her stop.
'Great...' she growled in her head. 'I swear...these people have too good of hearing.' As fast as she could, Tayuya jumped away.
--

Just as Clancey and Shinzu neared the area where the flute sounds where comming from they saw a red and black blur fly by.

"I think that was her!" Clancey said and took Kirko out of her jacket. "Want to help us, Kirko?"

Kirko barked happily and sniffed the air. Clancey did the same as him and they sped off, going left.
"Four Legged Technique!" She said and went on all fours.

Shinzu rolled her eyes and chased after them, only her Ninja speed kept her from falling behind.
---
Tayuya turned around and hopped backwards. 'There's and Inuzuka?!' she thought and turned around. 'I dont think I'll be able to excape this..' At the same time she thought that, she saw the shadow of a bird.
---
"W're getting closer!" Clancey growled and ran faster.

Shinzu stopped for a moment, then continued. "You sure?!" She asked her.

Kirki barked and tried to climb a tree. Clancey grabbed him and jumped into it, followed by Shinzu.
---
Tayuya stopped at a tree fourty meters away. "Why are they chasing me...?" She thought, then heard another flute.

She looked left and saw someone else sitting in the tree. "Who are you?" She asked, not reconizing her own son.

The flute stopped and the kid- Coraku looked at her. "What does it look like?!" he asked. "Trying to save you from dieing! It took me HOURS to get this back!"
---
Clancey and Shinzu hopped through the trees and stopped when they got to a certain tree. Right infront of them, sitting in that tree, was Tayuya and Coraku.

"What do you people want with us?!" Coraku yelled.

"Over half the ANBU are looking for Tayuya." Shinzu said, taking out a kunai. "Come with us?"

Tayuya glared at Shinzu. "No." She said. "Im not going to that....village!"

In a puff of smoke Coraku dissapeared.
'Yeah, leave now...' Tayuya thought and took out her flute. She started to play the death song ((I think thats what its called...))and a creature alot like Coraku's appeared.

"Fang over Fang!" Clancey said and attacked Tayuya.

The ogre thing grabbed Clancey and smashed her into a tree. Shinzu went next to Clancey. "Are you okay?" She asked. Clancey opened an eye and nodded, standing up.

"We cant give up this easily!" She said. "Human Best Clone! Fang over Fang!" Clancey attacked Tayuya again.

Shinzu sat on the branch and drew out a dragon. "Sky Writing Jutsu!" She said when she was done. A dragon appeared and flew towards Tayuya.

'Shoot...' Tayuya thought and continued to play. The ogre thing grabbed the dragon and shot it to the ground, then put his hand forward.

Clancey, Kirko, and Shinzu jumped back onto a differnt tree but the ogre followed. "We shouldn't have come!" Shinzu said.

"Yes! We shouldn't have!" Clancey agreed and began hopping back through the forest to the village. Shinzu followed her again.

When they got into the village they leaned against the gate and panted. "Never-" Shinzu said but was interupted.
"-Again." Clancey finished.
Beggining the Chunnin Exams Part 4 by Hailo95100
Shinzu and Clancey walked around Konoha, still freaked out by what happened.

"Okay...I say...we go to Hokage Building.." Shinzu said. "Tell Hokage whats going on."

Clancey looked at Shinzu. "We will get in lots of trouble!" She said. "We weren't supposed to leave the village!"
Kirko barked. *Yeah! We can't tell them anything!"

"Cant tell who what?" Tento asked, jumping off a roof. Miar and Lily came after him.

"Uhhhhh.....Nothing!" Shinzu said. "We can't tell the ANBU about the masks we stole."

Tento, Lily, and Miar stared. "Are you sure?" Tento asked.

Shinzu: ^^'
"Yeah, I'm sure." She said quietly.

"Why did you follow us?" Someone asked and appeared in a puff of smoke infront of Shinzu and Clancey.

"Uhhh....Because we lost something out in the forest." Shinzu said.

"Yeah!" Clancey said. "See, my kunai pouch." She held it pup.

The ferret nodded and jumped away.

---
"Kiba." The Dog ANBU said, opening the door to Kiba's office. He walked inside and looked around. "Kiba?"

Suddenly Akamaru ran down the hall and knocked the Dog ANBU over. "ARK! Bark bark! Ark ark!" he barked.

"What Akamaru?" The Dog asked, pushing the giant dog off of him and standing up. Kiba appeared a few moments later.

"He said that two of our genin followed you." Kiba said, translating. "

The ferret and cat ANBU appeared next and Kiba let them into the room.

"What did you find?" Kiba asked a few dayss later. Shikamaru, Ferret, Dog, and Cat where standing in a line infront of his desk. They had gone outside again to search the rest of the two days.

Shikamaru looked half asleep, but he answered. "Okay, we found nothing." He said. "Not even a trace of Tayuya."

"Yeah," Ferret said. "We searched every forest many times."

Kiba sighed and nodded. "We'll worry about that later." He siad. "Right now we need to prepare for the chunnin exams."

Three Days Later:

Naruto lead his team over to the stadium where everyone was going to battle. "Now watch.." Naruto said to Clancey, Tento, and Kiara as they sat down.

"But I dont want to watch Shinzu!" Kiara pouted, slouching in her chair.

"Just watch." Tento said and waited to see who would go first.

A few rows up, Tuki sat down while Kakashi stood in the isle.
"I cant wait to watch this!" Miar said, jumping up and down.

"Me too!" Tuki said and leaned forward a bit.

Kankoru and Jino walked down the isle to the third to bottom row. Jino sat down and Kankoru stood next to him.

Kakuzu, Deidara, and Hior appeared in there transfored disguises and stood in the back.

Shinzu, Lily, Mikoru, Rino, Witoru, and Miar stood in the middle of the arena in a line.

"Eight of our gennin have made it to the last round!" Kiba said, making everyone look at him. "They have made it through the beggining rounds and have made it this far!"

The jonin standing infront of everyone turned around and looked at them. He had short, white hair and green eyes. "These are the match ups!" He said.

Lily vs. Witoru.
Shinzu vs. Rino
Miar vs. Mikoru.

"Now, the terrain may be differnt, but the rules are the same- There are none." The jonin continued, basicly saying that Kiba lied. "I can step in at anytime and stop a battle if I think it should be over, got it?"

The five genin and Akatsuki member nodded. "First battle! Uchiha Lily verses Witoru of the Sand! The rest ofyou go to the waiting area."

Shinzu, Rino, Miar, and Mikoru all nodded and walked to the waiting area and looked into the stadium.

"Let the first battle...begin!"

Witoru and Lily stared at eachother for a moment, then after a few minuts Witoru took off the fans. "Wind Scythe Jutsu!" She swung them forward and made a ton of sharp wind fly at Lily.

Lily jumped into the air, dodging the jutsu. "Clone Jutsu!" She said, making a clone. Her and the clone ran forward. Witoru jumped backwards, then backwards using Wind Scythe Jutsu a few more times.

The jutsu kept hitting LIly, slowing her down each time. "Earth Style! Earth Missle Jutsu!" Lily said, stopping and making a hand sign.

Earth lifted into the air and hit Witoru. One of her fans broke in half while the other just made it our of harms way.
"Oh, thats it!" Witoru yelled, jumping backwards and running up the wall to where there was a small ammount of shadow. "Shadow Possesion Jutsu!"

A line of shadow hit Lily's feet faster then you could say 'I' and had her standing there, not moving.
"Shadow Strangle Jutsu!" Witoru said after she released the jutsu. A hand crawled up Lily's body and wrapped around Lily's neck.

'I-I cant...breath..' Lily thought, trying to move but she couldn't. Kunia hit her in the sides, then back, and then legs. She closed her eyes and when she opened them they where red with one...marking in the middle.

Witoru looked at Lily's eyes. 'Sharingan!' she thought. 'I've heard about it...but only heard that Sasuke, Itachi, and Guito!' Suddenly loosing concentration, the shadow broke and slithered down Lily's body.

"Ha!" Lily said, backing up. But before she got to the wall, the kunai that she forgot to pull out dug deeper into her skin. She fell to her knees, but then stood up, trembling a bit
----
Shinzu and Miar where leaning over the railing in the waiting area. "WOAH!" Miar said, turning Byakugan on. "Her chakra level went up!"

"You serious?!" Shinzu asked, looking at him. "Why, how?!"

Miar studdied how Lily was moving and after a while, "I think she has Sharingan."

'Hn, so Guito isn't the only one...' Mikoru/Coraku thought.

Rino stared at the to that where fighting. 'Blood....' He thought.
"No.." he mumbled. "I have to fight it...STOP IT!"

Everyone in that area stopped and looked at Rino.
"Did you just speak?!" Miar asked, but that earned him a sand slap.
--
Lily started doing a bunch of Jutsu. "Summoning Jutsu!" She said and a bird appeared. "Get her!"
The eagle bird thing nodded and flew into the air, diving when it was over Witoru.

Witoru jumped into the air, grabbing onto the birds nack and dragging it down. The few moments that it had been there had been for nothing and the bird dissapeared. While Witoru was in the air, Lily position a bunch of face up kunai on the ground, handles dug into the ground.

When Witoru landed, she landed on the kunai and she screatched, then said, "You....are....troub-trouble...some.." before fainting.

"Winner," The white haired guy said. "Uchiha Lily!"

A ton of medical nin came rushing in, moving Witoru off the kunai and putting her on a stretcher thing.

"Thanks Tsunari!" Kiba said.

"Next up!" The jonin- Tsunari- said. "Hatake Shinzu verses Rino of the sand!"
Battle Two and Three by Hailo95100
Shinzu jumped over the railing and landed on the ground.

Rino dissapeared in a storm of sand and reappeared on the ground. He lifted his hand into the air, making a bunch of sand come out and float above him.

"Rules are the same as before!" Tsunari said. "Begin!"

"I think...you should go first.." Rino said, sounding alot like evil Gaara.

Shinzu shrugged and made a hand sign. "Earth Style! Head Hunter Jutsu!" She said and dived into the ground.
---
"Thats a bad move!" Jino said.

"Why?" Kankoru asked, fully into the started battle.

Jino smacked his head. "Uncle Kankoru....Jino has better controll with sand...better then dad!" he said. "He can put barley any chakra in the ground...and move that sand!"

Kankoru: O.O "This is bad..." he said.
---
Shinzu dug around in the ground, wishing she was an Inuzuka right now.

Above ground, Jino clenched his hand into a fist. "Sand Coffin Jutsu!" he said, making the sand around Shinzu stick to her like glue.

Shinzu went wide eyed as she was dragged above ground, barley being able to breath.
"Playing Possum Jutsu!" Rino continued, summoning a giant sand possom. It stomped over to Shinzu and crushed her under his wieght.
---
"WOAH!" Tuki gasped, nearly jumping out of his seat.

"Sit down Tuki." Kakashi said.

"You dont care that she's like...crushed?!" Tuki said, back before he started to eat a cup of applesauce.

"I care that she is crushed..." Kakashi said. "But if we know her well enough-"
--
"HA!" Shinzu yelled, climbing above ground on the other side of the arena.

Rino turned his head to look at Shinzu, but when he turned his head he was almost hit by a kunai- his sand protected him.

'How the hell am I supposed to beat that?!' Shinzu thought, remembering the stories she had heard from Lee. He had almost beaten Gaara by using speed, something Shinzu didn't have.

Rino sent sand flying at Shinzu but she jumped up onto it and flipped forward. "Mabey if I can confuse him...?" she said to herself and made the Shadow Clone Jutsu handsign. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

A ton of clones ran in all sorts of directions, confising Rino. Rino sent all his sand flying in differnt directions, leaving a spot open for Shinzu. She ran forward, Chidori forming.
---
Tuki stared. "Since when did she get this smart?!" he asked, continueing to eat.

"She's always been..." Kakashi mumbled. "Shinzu just chooses not to show it."

Jino watched as Shinzu got Chidori ready. "Cant that thing kill?!" he asked, not wanting his brother to die.

"Y-yes..." Kankoru said, forcing himself to stay back.
---
Rino wasn't watching, moving his sand in so many ways it wasn't funny. The sand curved a speed down the side of the circle arena, then dived back into the middle and shot back out in a bunch of differnt sand streams.

Shinzu jumped over the streams, aiming her Chidori at Rino's chest. Suddenly Rino was surrounded in sand, the Chidori reflecting off of it as if it was a bug.

The whole stadium went quiet, even Akamaru and Kiba.

On the other side of the sand bubble, a hole appeared and the sand there dissapeared. Inside, Rino was sitting crisscrossed as if meditating. The sand that dissapeared slashed the side of Shinzu's head, making her step away from the bubble.

When his chance came, Rino jumped out of his bubble and made the sand surround Shinzu instead. "Sand Bubble Jutsu!" he said quickly, making all holes fill with rock hard sand.

Inside the bubble, Shinzu used alot of her chakra trying to smash the bubble. Slowly it started to shrink. Quickly, Shinzu drew a realy big dog and used Sky Writing jutsu. The dog made the sand fall to the ground and she was free.

Shinzu got two more scrolls from the pouch she had and held them forward. "Sky Writing Jutsu!" She said, making a polarbear, lion gargoyle, and dragon appear and made them run after Rino.

'Damn...' Rino thought, jumping onto one of the animals and sending a kunai through its head. It dissapeared and ink fell to the ground. The gargoyle and dragon where left, both circling around Rino. He used sand coffin jutsu to smash them, then sent all his sand after Shinzu.

It hit her in the mouth, then in a ton of her chakra points like Byakugan. She fell to the ground, not being able to move. Rino was about to his Shinzu again when Tsunari stepped infront of her.

"Winner, Rino of the Sand!" He said, making Rino stop in his tracks.

Medical Nin came and took Shinzu to the medical area, but on there way there they where all hit in the back of there head by sand.

"I said STOP!" Tsunari said, putting a kunai to Rino's neck.

"Blood..." Rino mumbled, walking forward towards Shinzu ((She's bleeding alot btw.)).

Over half of the jonin and all the sensei jumped down and held Rino back.
"Stop it!" Jino yelled from higher up. "Dont let Hikaku get the best of you!"

Rino dissapeared in a puff of sand and appeared next to Shinzu.

Gaara, who was sitting up by Kiba and hadn't said anything, appeared next to Rino. "Stop it." he said.
Rino looked at Gaara, but shook his head. "Hikaku...needs....blood..." he said, begining to step forward. Gaara grabbed Rino by the middle and pulled him back.

Jino- who can also controll sand but would rather controll puppets- jumped down and put a sand barrier up between Shinzu and the rest. "Rino, what the hell's wrong with you?!" he asked, keeping his hand high in the air.

"And who is Hikaku?" Neji asked, putting Byakugan up.

"Hikaku is the demon that resides in Rino." Kankoru said, sending a few puppets to the sand berrier as reinforcements. "And it constantly wants blood."

Kakashi looked from Jino, to Rino, then Shinzu. "I'll take her to the hospital area. Keep them here." He said and jumped over the sand barrier. He picked up Shinzu and walked down the halls into the hopital area.

Jino: >.<
He walked over to Rino and slapped him across the face. "Whats wrong with you?!" he asked, staring at Rino. "Dont tell me its Hikaku!"

Rino rubbed his cheek and looked at Jino. "Its Hikaku...." he said before suddenly fainting. Gaara looked at everyone, then took Rino to the hospital area.

When everyone got back to there spots, Tsunari walked to the middle of the stadium. "Sorry this took so long." He said, looking around. "But we will now continue! Miar and Mikoru, come down."

Miar and Mikoru/Coraku looked at eachother and jumped down.
---
"He has no chance..." Hior mumbled and looked at the clouds. "He didn't bring his flute, complements to Hidan, and his spear is is....Somewhere!"

Kakuzu put a hand over Hior mouth. "Shut up!" He said. "Dont say anyones names." Hior nodded and Kakuzu moved his hand.
--
"GO MIAR!!!" Tuki yelled, getting a few stares from some people.
--
"Geeze," A medical nin said. "How bad was this battle?" He looked at Shinzu and Rino. Shinzu was covered in bandages, mask ripped a bit, and shirt ripped at the sleaves. Rino had a hand print on his cheek and was unconcsious.

Kakashi looked at the two. 'A demon battle it seemed...' he thought. "It was long..."
--
Miar and Mikoru stood facing eachother.

"Begin!" Tsunari said, backing up.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Miar said, making a clone appear. 'Byakugan!' Both clones ran towards Mikoru, but he stepped back. Miar stpped what he was doing
and suddenly fell into a hole.

"Ha, cant even tell when theres a hole in front of you." Mikoru said, looking into the hole. Miar suddenly had more clones and they jumped onto of eachother. The real one climbed up and when he got to the top, they all dissapeared.

Miar grinned. "It takes more then that to defete me!" he said.
--
"Thats what Im talking about Miar!" Naruto yelled down. He looked at the group, noticing Clancey and Kirko on the ground. Tento and Kiara where trying to wake her up. "My god what happened?!"

Tento looked up. "The ink from Shinzus jutsu has a strong smell..." he said, shaking her. Clancey and Kirko didn't move.

"Yeah, and now she wount even get up!" Kiara said and looked out onto the battle field. "Theres still ink everywhere!!"

"We cant keep her here I guess..." Naruto said, picking Clancey up. Tento grabbed Kirko and they walked to the hospital area.
---
Miar heard Naruto and smiled. "Now you are gunna die!" He said.

"Surrrreeeeeee I am." Mikoru said, running up the wall. "Earth Style! Earth Missle Jutsu!"

Earth flew into the air and shot and Miar. Miar jumped onto the rocks and began to form a small rasengan.

'Damn..' Mikoru thought and began to run along the wall. Miar jumped onto the wall and ran after Mikoru, when suddenly both of them fell off.

"CURSE MY BAD CHAKRA CONTROL!!!!!" They yelled in unison. Both looked at eachother and stood up. Miars rasengan dissapeared and Mikoru was literaly covered in dirt.

Miar ran forward, punching Mikoru in the side. Mikoru hit him back and it went on like that for about half an hour.

"I forfit!" Mikoru said when Miar fell to the floor. "Yep. I defeted him enough!"

Tsunari nodded and stepped forward just as medical nin came. "Winner! Uzumaki Miar!" he yelled.
"The three champions are Rino of the sand, Uchiha Lily, and Uzumaki Miar!"
------
Later that day, just about half of the genin where in the hospital area.

Jino and Witoru where seeing Rino; Tuki was seeing Lily, Shinzu, and Miar; and Kiara and Tento where seeing Clancey and Kikro.

"That was some awsom battling!" The purple haired Tuki said.

Shinzu yawned and looked at Tuki. "I didnt do very well." she mumbled.

"You did fine." Tuki and Kakashi said in unison.

Tento and Kiara where staring at the still half dead Clancey. "Shinzu, I think your ink killed her." Kiara said.

"Shut up." Shinzu said, looking the other way.

Kiba and Akamaru walked in. "Good job." He said before going over to Clancey.

"Will she be okay?" Tento asked. Kiba nodded.

"Ink just smelled bad." He said. "And she has better sence of smelling then anyone."

---
"Hurry up!" Hior yelled at Coraku. "We cant get there if you stop every two seconds!"

Coraku took a deep breath and ran forward. "Just shut up.." He mumbled and continued to run.

"This isnt PE class." Kakuzu said, shaking his head.

"Be quiet." Coraku said again and continued to run.

Kakuzu and Hior looked at eachother. "Hes crazy." Hior said and looked forward again.
Medical Jutsu by Hailo95100
It has been three days since the Chunnin exams.

Kiba stood infront of everyone. "I say Shinzu, Rino and Jino of the sand, and Miar should become a Chunnin." he said.

"Why do you say that?" Tsunari asked.

"Shinzu got out of that bubble easily and faught well, Rino and Jino showed true signs of Chunnin, and Miar got out of the tunnel and was first to start fighting." Kiba explained. "I say they are ready." He looked at Kakashi, then Kankoru and Gaara, then Naruto.

---
Shinzu was leaning against the headboard of the bed, staring at Tsunari. "Are you going to heal me or not, Tsunade and Jiraya Jr?" she asked.

"I might. I might not." Tsunari said, staring at t green book.

"YOU read those?! That makes three now! Jiraya, you, and dad!" Shinzu said, annoyed. Tsunari nodded. "Well, just heal me." she said.

This time, Tsunari had a different excuse. "We've healed you as much as we could." he said. "Now it up to YOU to get rest and stuff to heal."

Shinzu groaned and hit her head on the headbored. "Why cant you heal me..." She mumbled to hearself, knowing how addicted her dad is to those books so she had an idea of how addicted Tsunari said. An idea came to her. "When I get let out will you teach me Medical Jutsu!?"

Tsunari stopped looking at his book. "I knew you'd ask that!" he said, smiling like Jiraya. "Ill have mom and your mom help."

"Wait." Shinzu said. "Isn't Tsunada too old for this stuf?!"

Tsunari: -_-
"Shut up." He said. "She can still help, and thats why I'm asking Shizune."

Shinzu smiled. "HOW LONG?!" she asked. "Till I get let out?!"

"Two days." Tsunari said.
---
Kakashi was now in Shinzu's hospital room a few days later. He had a finger on her forhead. "Stay back." he said. "You shouldnt move."

"Alright, I know your not that smart at medical stuff." Shinzu said, folding her arms. "Who told you that?"

'Heh, so she's FINALY getting smart.' Kakashi thought and moved his hand. "Shizune."

"Huh...great..." She mumbled.
---
Miar, Tuki, and Lily where let out early to go to the Ramen place.
"Can I have...everything!?" Miar asked.

"Normal." Tuki and Lily said at the same time.

---
A few days later, Shinzu was FINALY let out. "Im fweeeeee!!" she yelled, running out the door. There was still a few bandages left, but they let her go anyway.

Just as she got outside, Tsunari appeared infront of her. "Do you want to learn, or not?" he asked.

"I wanna learn!" She yelled. Tsunari nodded and suddenly Sakura, Shizune, AND Tsunade appeared.

"Lily will be training with you." Sakura said when Lily jumped down.

Shinzu smiled. "COOL!" she yelled. Lily walked over to her. "Dont worry," She said. "Im sure we can learn fast with FOUR training us."
Shinzu nodded and looked at them.

"Well, lets go." Tsunade said, walking over to a field.

When they got there, the four medical ninja stood at one side and the other two stood at the other side.

"Okay, first off...you need to know how to dodge!" Tsunari said.

"Or if you get hit first you cant heal your teammates!" Shizune continued. They reached down and picked up a bag. Inside there was a ton of explosives.

Shinzu and Lily: O_O
"Crap.." They said at the same time.

Sakura took another bag and pulled out a few granade looking rocks. "Dodge them!" She yelled and started throwing them.

Shizune and Tsunari also threw them, Tsunade was standing back watching.

Lily pushed Shinzu one way and jumped into the air, Sharingan actavated. There was an explosion when the explosives hit the ground.

Five of them where aimed at Shinzu and she back hand springed, missing them by inches.
"Holy crap!" She yelled, skidding backwards when she landed.

"Thats the point!" Sakura and Shizune said, all three of them throwing about five at a time now.

This time, Shinzu pushed Lily out of the way and ran a differnt way.

By the end of the training, Shinzu and Lily got hit about....14 times. They had burns where ever you looked.

"You people are dispicable!" Lily said, rubbing her arm. "Are you TRYING to kill us?!"

Tsunari shook his head. "We are teaching you to dodge!" he said.
----
Lily and Sakura walked back to there house after more training. The second Lily walked in, she fell to the floor. "No more!" she yelled.

Sasuke was sitting in a chair and looked at Lily. "What the hell happened to you!?" he asked, looking at Sakura.

"Shinzu and Lily wanted to be trained as a medical nin." Sakura said. "And they got hit with explosives like....800 times."

Sasuke walked over to Lily and picked her up. "Holy crap...you've like...burnt her to death." He said, walking up the stairs.

"Not my fault! I was aiming for Shinzu." Sakura said and sat down.

Sasuke put Lily in her bed and walked back downstairs. "That must be some hars training.." he said.
---
Shizune literaly had to drag Shinzu home. She wouldn't move. 'Complaining that she hurts to much...' she mumbled. 'Yet she came move FINE after a chunnin exam! This is Kakashis fault.'

"What the hell?" Kakashi asked when Shizune and Shinzu walked in. "Medical training?"

"YEEEESSSS!" Shinzu yelled, sitting in a chair. "THEY WHERE THROWING EXPLOSIVES AT US!"

"Calm down." Kakashi said, closing his book.

Shizune sat down next to Shinzu. "She got hit a few times." She said.

"A few?" Kakashi asked, looking at her. "Looks more like 600."

"Basicly."
---
"You DIDNT kill them!?" Pein yelled. Kakuzu, Hior, and Coraku where standing infront of his desk...AGAIN.

Guito, a kid with black spikey hair and Sharingan, walked up to him. "Well, you realy expect them to be able to kill someone?" he asked. "Especialy kids to three of Kohonas best ninja?"

Pein glared at Guito. "ITACHI! Get your kid outta here!" he yelled. They could hear mumbling and then nothing. Itachi didn't appear. "Your lucky." Pein mumbled, looking at the three again.

"Its not our fault." Kakuzu said. "Its Corakus."

Coraku stayed quiet, staring at the wall. "I forfited." he said. "Just before they said that I won. Uzumaki fainted, thats as far as I got him."

"Close enough. What about Hatake and Uchiha?" Pein asked.

"Lily nearly got killed by Witoru but her Sharingan became activated and she won. She was still half killed." Coraku continued. "Shinzu almost got killed by Rino, a demon boy."

Pein dissmissed them all except for Guito. "Looks like your cousin discovered Sharingan." he said.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked, staring at Pein.

"Nothing...yet." Pein said and dissmissed him.
Last Mission and Departure by Hailo95100
Author's Notes:
T-T This is the end of Naruto Next Generation. But I have a surprize for you all!

Whenever I dont feel like being lazy and is not grounded, Naruto Next Generation Shippuuden is comming out! And I will type better!

The only reason this is ending is because Im running out of ideas and I've been thinking about ending this for a while..
"Shinzu...Shinzu!" Denzo yelled a few days later. "Hokage-Sama has a mission for you!" He started jumping on her bed.

Shinzu mumbled a few things and rolled over, knocking Denzo off the bed. "Im sorry..." she mumbled, sitting up. "Now what?"

"Hokage-Sama has a mission for you and all your friends!" Denzo said, climbing back onto the bed.

"Okay..." Shinzu said, getting out of bed. She kicked Denzo out and got dressed. Quickly she grabbed Tuki from his bed and put him on her shoulder. "We're going on a mission!" she said, doing a pose like Gai.

Tuki made a noise that clearly said, "Dont."

Shinzu giggled and ran down the stairs. Kakashi and Shizune where sitting at the kitchen table, talking.

"Hello!" she said, walking over.

Kakashi looked at Shinzu. "Hello." he said. "Ready for your mission??" Shinzu nodded.

--
Hinata and Naruto looked at eachother. "All the genin will be leaving as soon as Kiba says who the new Chunnin are." Naruto said.

"T-thats good." Hinata said. She had gotten better at not suttering, but it happened every so often.

"MIAR!" Naruto yelled realy loud.

Miar was asleep in his room, snoring.

"Ill get t-the ramen.." Hinata sighed and walked over to the pantre. She opened it and grabbed some ramen and put it in the microwave. Before it was done Miar was down stairs, ready for the ramen.

"Later today you are going on a mission." Naruto said to Miar.

"COOOLLL!!!" Miar yelled and began to wolf down the ramen that Hinata game him. "En chu ee weave? (when do we leave?)"

"In a few hours." Naruto said.
---
"TUKI! IF YOU DONT WANT YOUR DAD TO EAT YOUR APPLESAUCE...GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE NOW!" Ino yelled realy loud.

Tuki yawned and walked down the stairs. "Do I have too?" he asked, yawning again.

"Yes. If you want to go on your mission today." Chouji said.

"Mission?!" Tuki asked, running to the kitchen to get his applesauce.

"Duh." Ino said. "You are going with your squad."

---
"Lily Uchiha! WAKE UP!" Sakura said, shaking Lily vigorously.

"I-am-trying-to-get-some-sleeeeeeeepppppp.." Lily said while Sakura was shaking her. "Why-cant-I-doooooo-that?"

Sakura sighed. "Do you want to go on a mission?" She asked, lifting a bag into the air. "New kunai pouch and shurken and stuff." Lily sat up and grabbed the bag.

"Mine." She said. Quickly she got up and got dressed and ran downstairs.
--

Later that day, all the Genin gathered around the area where people meet (XD). They where waiting for the Hokage to say who the next Genin where.

"Okay, there are a few people we want to make Chunnin today!" Kiba said, making everyone become quiet. "When I call your name, step up here."

Nocto crossed his fingers, hoping realy hard that he made it.

"Rino and Jino of the sand!" Kiba said. Rino and Jino looked at eachother and stepped forward. "Hatake Shinzu!"

Shizune and Kakashi pushed Shinzu forward. "I CAN MOVE YOU KNOW!" She growled at them and walked forward.

"Uzumaki Miar!" Kiba finished. Akamaru barked and everyone started clapping. "Good job on making it to Chunnin level!" he said. "I would also like all the gennin- and new chunnin- to come to my office in a few hours!" And with that, Kiba and Akamaru ran back to the Hokage building.

Shinzu gave Tuki to Denzo and ran off with the others down to the Hokage Building.
---
All the gennin stood infront of Kibas desk.

"I have a...special mission for you." he said. "This mission has to do with Akatsuki."

Shinzu and Lily stared at him. "Are we going after Mikoru?" They asked in unison.

"Yes." Kiba said. "We need to find out as much information as we can."
Everyone nodded.
"Now, go!"

They all ran outside and did the teleportation jutsu...except for Kiara. She ran so fast that she made it there the exact same time the others did.

"Okay uh...I call puppet boy on our team!" Shinzu said, grabbing Jino.

"We get Sand boy and Fan girl!" Kiara yelled and dragged the other two over.

"Hey, why do we have to go with you?!" Witoru asked, taking out her fans and cutting Kiara. Kiara let go of her.
"Because." She said. "It only makes it even."

Witoru sighed. "Have you ever thought about going in our TEAMS?" she asked.

"We where just kidding!" Shinzu said and pushed Jino forward. "Now, lets go!!!!!"

---
They where hopping through the trees, each team following eachother. In the lead was Team Seven, then Team Sand, then Team 8.

"Do you know where the base is?" Kiara asked.

"No. No one does except for our parents." Shinzu said, leting a 'heh'.

Kiara sighed. "You know NOTHING do you Hatake?" She asked.

"Shut up!" Jino yelled. "You guys are getting so freaking anoying!"

Kirko and Clancey stopped in there tracks. "We need to go left!" Clancey said, jumping to the ground. "Four Legged Tenchique!" She began to run like a dog, dissapearing into the forest.

Tento and Kiara looked at eachother.
"It was destiny, I guess..." Tento said and began to run in the direction Clancey and Kirko dissapeared.

"Yeah..." Kiara mumbled and chased after them.

Rino dissapeared into dirt and reapeared next to Clancey, running along with her.

Shinzu took a deep breath and ran forward. "My god. Can she run fast enough?!" She asked retoricly.

"I dont know!" the other three said in unison. Shinzu dropped to the ground and began to run, a bit faster then normal.

Lily with her Uchiha DNA easily caugh up with Shinzu, leaving Miar and Tuki behind.

"Girls are SO not fiar." Miar mumbled.

"Heh, at least Im not the only one who thinks that!" Tuki said, using expansion jutsu. He rolled forward and caught up with Clancey then deflated.

Miar: >_<
"NOT FAIR!" he yelled and got on his hands. There was a small orange glow and he ran forward alot like Clancey.

Clancey skidded to a stop right infront of a canyon. "Theres water below." she said, jumping down.

Tento looked over the edge, then suddenly backed up. "Heh...I'll just do this.." he said and ran up a tree. He ran back down and jumped down right when he got to the edge.

Shinzu pushed Miar and Tuki down, then jumped down herself. Lily soon came afterwards.

Jino quickly jumped down, Rino came in a ton of sand, and Witoru just jumped down.

"Wait, they are outhere somewhere. I can hear and smell them." Clancey said, jumping up on the other side of the canyon. There was a big boulder on the side, but when they got to the top there was just flat land.
---
"Harder!" Hidan said, backing up.

"What do you think Im doing?!" Coraku asked, flipping forward and hitting Hidan in the head with his scythe.

Kakuzu and Hior stood there, watching. "Who knew training with Hidan could be so hard?" Hior mumbled.

"For Coraku its hard.." Kakuzu said.

Hidan ran forward and smashed his scythe against Coraku, but Coraku moved his scythe forward and they colided together.

"Heh, so your FINALY getting it!" Hidan said and ran forward again. Coraku sent chakra to his feet and kicked Hidan in the chest, making him skid backwards.

--
Everyone sent chakra to there feet and ran up a tree, the chakra making them silent.
"Whats happening?" Shinzu asked very quietly when she got up there. Clancey was already up there, watching the two training.

"Mikoru and the other one are battling..." Clancey said.

Suddenly Coraku stopped and looked into a tree. Hidan looked at him.

"What are you doing?" He asked when Coraku ran up a tree.

Tento went wide eyed and did the teleportation jutsu. Jino and Rino dissapeared in a ton of sand and everyone else used Head Hunter Jutsu. Kiara ran a few miles away.

"Hn, I could have sworn I heard something over here..." Coraku mumbled and walked back.

Tento came back a few moments later and continued to watch. 'Byakugan.' he thought and looked at there chakra patterns. Most of Mikoru's chakra was at his feet, the others where normal except for some areas on Kakuzu and Hior. Some chakra was in one area, like a stitch or something. 'Well, they have normal chakra patterns...'

Suddenly, Miar came out of the ground and jumped into the tree. Tento lost concentration and fell out of the tree.

"I KNEW IT!" Coraku yelled, running over to Tento. He put the un bladed part of his scythe on Tento's chest. "What are you doing here?" Kakuzu, Hior, and Hidan appeared next to him.

"Leave him alone!" Lily said, running up. "He never did anything to you!"

Coraku looked at Lily and then Hior. "You can take her..." he said.

Suddenly, the other came and surrounded everyone.
"Crap." Coraku mumbled and stood back. Tento got up and ran to a gap in the circle.

"Sand Dome Jutsu!" Rino and Jino said, making a huge dome appear arround everyone. They stayed outside.

"As soon as we find out enough about them...we can go." Shinzu and Witoru said, making a few hand signs.

"Shadow Possesion Jutsu!" Witoru said, making a shadow posses Hidan.

'Not again.' Hidan thought in his head and stood there.

Coraku ran forward, aiming for Witoru but Kiara tripped him.

"Earth Style! Earth Dragon Jutsu!" Hior said, making a medium sized earth dragon appear. It roared and flew around the dome, knocking down a few.

Shinzu and Tento stood up.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Miar said.

"Mind Transfer Jutsu!" Tuki said, making the hand sign and pointing it at Hidan. Tuki fell to the floor and he was now in Hidans body. Suddenly Tuki was forced out and back into his own body.

'Sharingan!' Lily thought, looking around. She ran left just as Kakuzu ran towards her, then ran up the wall when Coraku started to chase her. 'We need to get them to fight...'

Witoru released the jutsu and stood back. "Shadow Scythe Jutsu!" She said, waving her fans forward. Instead of wind, it was sharp shadow flying away from the fans.

Coraku shot the shadows back with his scythe. "Geeze, its like they are trying to get us to fight." he said and suddenly the dome colapsed.

"GET OUT!" Jino yelled and summoned a few puppets. They walked inside and dragged out Witoru and Kiara and the rest ran out themselves. "WE NEED TO GO. We cant stay here for long."

Rino had a possesed look. "Blood..." he growled, walking forward.

Shinzu ran up to Rino and put her hands on his shoulders. She shook him and punched him in the head. "NO." She said. Even though you couldn't see it, Shinzu had shark teeth.

"Hey, where are you going?"

Everyone looked up and saw a tall, blue fish man.

"We are going home!" Kiara said. "You cant stop us!"

Miar and Shinzu looked at them. "Ill stay here and fight." They said at the same time and looked at eachother. "WE will stay here."

They nodded and ran off, leaving the two alone with Kisame.

"You realy think you can beat me sharky?" Kisame asked. 'Pft, at least I'm not the one being called Sharky...' he thought.

"How do you know?" Shinzu asked, getting ready to do a jutsu.

"Yeah...wait what?" Miar asked.

"I have a demon. So what. Its a shark." Shinzu said.

Kisame just laughed. "Curima? Hes the one inside of you? Geeze, is no one ever nice to sharks anymore?" he asked, swinging his sword forward.

Shinzu jumped into the air. Her eyes had turned yellow.

Miar got onto his hands once again, a faint orange glow comming from him.

"Hi Curima." Kisame joked, making water appear. Miar had used the walking on water techinque and stayed above water, but Shinzu was clueless at the moment and was forced under water.
---
"HOLY CRAP!" Kiara yelled, running even faster. "Mikoru is after us! So is Pogo and the other two!"

Clancey got on all fours and ran faster. Somehow she tripped on a root and sumersaulter forward.

"Are you okay?!" Tuki and Kiara asked, running over to her.

"BARK! Ark ark, bark grraaarrk!!" Kirko yelled, jumping from paw to paw. -We need to hurry! They are after usss!!"

"I know, I know." Clancey groaned. She stood up and began to run again. She lifted her head higher and sniffed the air. "They are gone.."

They stopped to catch there breaths.
---
'Ah. I see you've met Kisame...' Curima said. 'Having fun with him?'

'Shut up.' Shinzu thought and began to float up. 'Wait, why am I not running out of breath?' When she got to the top and climbed up and looked at her reflection. Under her eyes there where two black lines.
"WHAT THE HELL!?" Shinzu yelled, jumping up. "Now I look like Shark Boy over there!"

Miar started laughing. "You two could be feternal twins!" he laughed, then ran forward. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" he said and made the clones dive in the water.

Sharks appeared and destroyed the clones.

"Lets just go!" Miar said, beginning to run into the forest.

"Yeah, Im with you!" Shinzu said and began to run after Miar. Soon, the water sank and the land was dry again.

----

Back at the village, all the teams where panting at the gates.

"No more..." Lily groaned.

Clancey was sitting on the ground, massaging her ankle. "Damn tree.." She growled.

Tento seemed just fine. "All of our destinies would have been better off if we didn't go..." he said.

"Oh shut up destiny boy!" Clancey and Kiara yelled.
---
Now, they where all standing infront of Kiba's desk once more.

"You where only gone for like...five hours. What did you find out?" Kiba asked.

"Well, we found out that Kisame knows my demon!" Shinzu said.

Kba: O_O
"Thats bad..." He mumbled and looked at Jino and Rino.

"We didn't find out that much." Jino said. "Only that they know Earth Style jutsu."

Kiara ok her head, Tento said nothing, Tuki was eating...something, and Witoru was still panting.

"Well," Tuki said, swollowing something. "I figured out that my mind tranfer jutsu doesnt work on the Akatsuki."

Kiba nodded. "Thats SOMETHING usefull." he said. "What about the rest of you?"

"Rino just wanted the blood." Jino said, seeming annoyed.

"White haired guy is training Mikoru! And another one is training Pogo!" Clancey yelled out.

Kiba nodded again and dissmissed them.
---
"Kakashi, Naruto, Kankoru." Kiba said, looking at the three new people standing infront of his desk. "You need to get someone, or you can...but anyways...to train your students. Akatsuki is getting stronger...and the next generation needs them to be a bit stronger!"

Naruto grinned. "Dont worry! We have someone doing that already!" he said. "Sakura, Tsunari, Shizune, and Tsunade are training Lily and Shinzu; Kankoru, Temari, and Gaara are training there students; I am training Miar; You will train Clancey; and Rock Lee and Neji are training Kiara and Tento!"

Kakashi and Kankoru nodded. "He got it right...for one." Kankoru said.

Kiba nodded. "Then thats that!" He said. "Training begins in three days!"

--

Outside the sun was setting behind the Hokage Faces. Standing ontop of the highest peak was four silloets.

On tall one standing in the middle, another one next to her, and the other two sitting down, legs hainging over the side.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=8180