Journals of Teenage Ninja by gaaras_girl343
Summary: Just the journals of the Genin in Konoha and Suna. Some Akatsuki too. Please read and review.
Categories: General Fiction Characters: Shino Aburame, Chouji Akimichi, Deidara, Gaara, Sakura Haruno, Kisame Hoshigaki, Hinata Hyuuga, Neji Hyuuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Shikamaru Nara, Rock Lee, Temari, Tenten, Tobi, Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki, Ino Yamanaka
Genres: Dark, Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 482 Read: 6476 Published: 12/12/07 Updated: 15/09/08

1. Sakura Haruno by gaaras_girl343

2. Tobi by gaaras_girl343

3. Naruto Uzumaki by gaaras_girl343

Sakura Haruno by gaaras_girl343
Dear Diary,

Sakura here. Today was kind of normal. Naruto asked me to go out with him again, I asked Sasuke to go out with me again, as usual, we were both rejected. I bet if Sasuke had to go out with me, he would. I would never go out with Naruto. Unless, of course, he got as hot as Sasuke. But that’ll never happen, so he might as well forget about it, because he will never match to Sasuke. Anyway, the abnormal part is that Ino-pig was talking to Sasuke today! I tried to talk to Sasuke, but he shunned me away! What does Ino-pig have that I don't! She even asked him out, that witch! What's that? OMFG! INO-PIG IS WALKING WITH SASUKE! I'M GUNNA PUNCH HER FACE OUT!
Sakura Haruno
End Notes:
Please review!! ^_^
Tobi by gaaras_girl343
Dear Diary,

Tobi’s a good boy! Tobi decided to stop liking ponies and start liking Barbie! Tobi hasn’t told the rest of the Akatsuki yet. They’ll probably just tell Tobi to go away. Tobi also likes green frogs! Tobi doesn’t like brown frogs. Tobi thinks they’re too ugly. The rest of the Akatsuki thinks Tobi babbles too much. Do you think so? Tobi doesn’t. Neither does this new horse that Tobi bought. He’s brown and soft. And you know what? Tobi named him Sue! Tobi has so many good things in his life. Tobi drew a cool picture of me and my friends. My friends are Kisame, Deidara, Hidan, Itachi, and Sasori! Tobi knows they all love Tobi so much! Just to prove that I'm manly, I go commando in public!

Tobi
Naruto Uzumaki by gaaras_girl343
Uggh! Why is it always Sasuke Sasuke Sasuke with Sakura?! Why can't she think of me for a change?! Whew! Glad I got that out...

Anyway, Hinata started talking to me. She's weird, but talks to me more than Sakura or Sasuke do. She talks when she wants to, and listens quietly when I have something to say. I actually think she's kinda cute.

Now, on to more ranting. D-RANKED MISSIONS! I hate them with a passion! They're so boring! All they are is walking dogs, pulling weeds, or watering gardens! Why can't we have something EXCITING for a change, like the one where we escorted Tazuna to the Land of Waves! RAWR!!!

AND SASUKE! Damn that guy makes me mad! All he does is stare like he's gunna rape you or say "shut up" like he's cool or something! Sure, half the girls think he's cute, but he's nothing special! And he's EMO! I'VE SEEN HIM SLIT HIS WRIST IN THE BATHROOM AND CRY STUFF LIKE "life isn't fair" OR "i want to die".

Now that my ranting is complete, it's RAMEN TIME! Let me look at the clock... SHIT! It's 6:30 and I promised Sakura I would help her do something at 6:00! I gotta go! Dammit!!
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=7093