Akatsuki truth or dare: the movie! Bob Saget's evil plan!!actually lasts longer than this page) by xrayer2
Summary: the first akatsuki truth or dare with a plot. basically Bob Saget tries to take over the world, and it's up to ALfred and the gang of akatsuki truth or dare to stop him.

we're screwed.
Categories: General Fiction Characters: None
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 2723 Read: 6327 Published: 24/09/07 Updated: 15/10/07
Chapter 1- by xrayer2
Author's Notes:
i don't own naruto or bob saget. or any other publically recognized person.
LAST TIME, ON AKATSUKI TRUTH OR DARE!!!

The very fabric of space and time was destroyed, when Deadly Dream's dare scarred everyone for life.

however, while everyone was at the hospital getting healed and therapy, Bob Saget was thrown into the show. now, stuck in a world he doesn't know, Bob saget attempts to make people laugh...but he still can't...



a clip of a Deidera flying away from Garra's sand is being shown on a TV screen.

"Ahh! no!" screamed A strange voice of Deidera. "He's throwing sand at meeee!!! NOOOOO!!!!"

The clip ended, and Bob Saget grinned at the crowd of sunagakure ninja.
"well, wasn't that hilarious? i think that Garra needs to stay out of the sandbox a bit more...hehe...hehe..."

Needless to say, the crowd was NOT amused.

"AHH!!!!" Bob Saget was thrown out of the back door of 'Sunagakure's funniest home videos,and landed hard on hs rear end.
"awww..." he muttered. "Why doesn't anyone think i'm funny...i'm funny, aren't I?"
A random hobo walked by him, and said "YOU SUCK!"
Bob groaned. "awww.....THAT'S IT!!!"
Bob leapt to his feet. "I'm SICK of this! why doesn't anyone laugh at my jokes? i'll make them laugh at my jokes! why, i'll take over the world!!! yes! BWAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!"
The same hobo came by, and said "YOU SUCK!!"
Bob glared at him.
"yeah, well, how about this? why did the chicken cross the world? bob saget!" Bob Saget chuckled, but the hobo had a very different reaction. he screamed, clutching his ears, and rolled around, twitching on the floor...and then he died.
Bob Saget stared at the Hobo for a while, and then realized that he held a power. a deadly power, the power to kill by telling bad jokes--okay, it was a pretty stupid power, and pretty damn sad,
BUT STILL.
he would use it in this strange world for revenge, and..
"RULE THE WORLD!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"
"YOU STILL SUCK!!" yelled the hobo's dead corpse.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=6487