Tainted Heart by Hinata1
Summary: [Inuyasha and Naruto Crossover] When Hinata gives Naruto a shard, Naraku becomes very interested in this kitsune boy. Will Naruto's tainted heart cause him to team up with Naraku, and will he ever come back? Or can Inuyasha and the gang, Hinata, and the Konaha 11 save him?
Categories: Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Naruto and Hinata, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Sasuke and Sakura Characters: All
Genres: Angst, Dark, Drama, General, Romance
Warnings: AU, Dark
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 1093 Read: 4408 Published: 21/09/07 Updated: 17/10/07

1. Chapter 1:The Blood Red Shard by Hinata1

2. Chapter 2:Annoyance by Hinata1

3. Chapter 3 by Hinata1

Chapter 1:The Blood Red Shard by Hinata1
The deep crimson liquid had dried to the once pure shard. Hinata had tried to clean the jewel many times, but no matter what she did, her mother's blood stained the jewel. The jewel was important to Hinata, even though it wasn't white or shiny like she remembered how it was when she was young before her mother....
well, anyway the shard's red color made it more beautiful, more...more more something. Hinata couldn't quite think of the word she was looking for. Dark, perhaps? Mysterious, maybe? It was a dark beauty, like a heaven in hell. When Hinata was young, after her mom died, she had cut her finger and spread some of her blood over her mother's.........over the shard. Hinata
couldn't understand why she liked the darkness of the shard, since she was one to like pretty, safe things, like flowers and butterflies. Then, why did she like this shard. It was once bright, but things change don't they. Maybe she couldn't get over the fact that she used to love that shard, used to love her mother, even if everything she loved about them is gone now, she can't move on because she used to love them.

Hinata took a deep breath contemplating wheather she should or shouldn't give the precious shard to the one she truly loved. Like most things Hinata loved he was pure, happy, couragous, and safe! Well, at least thats what she thought.

Hinata stared at the blond haired kitsune boy training with the Uchiha prodigy and pink haired konoichi.

"M-Mother..." Hinata muttered praying, "Should I? Can I?"
As if a message from up above Naruto finally noticed she was there and waved to her to come to him.

Hinata smiled and obliged.

"Hey, Hinata-chan, how are you?" Naruto said cheerfully. That was one of the things Hinata loved about him.

"G-Good. H-How are you, N-Naruto-kun?" Hinata asked politely as she hid the shard for the time being.

"Great!" Naruto said with a big goofy smile and scratching the back of his head.

"N-Naruto-kun, I-I wanted to g-give you this," Hinata said handing him the red shard.

Naruto stared at it in awe, as the Kyuubi inside of him started to talk.

"Boy, do you know what that is?" The Kyuubi asked in a low harsh tone. Naruto didn't, but the Kyuubi did and wasn't going to tell him.

"Hinata-chan, what is it exactly?" Naruto asked covering his serious face with a big grin.

"A-A shard my m-m-mother gave m-me," Hinata stammered horribly over the word mother and looked down in embarassment.

"Your mother, is dead isn't she?" Naruto asked in a voice so unfamilliar to Sakura, Sasuke,and Hinata. It was a voice of pain.

Hinata swallowed hard and nodded.

Naruto stared Hinata strait in her white eyes, "Thank you, Hinata-chan!" Naruto couldn't help, but feel awkward. Part of him wanted to hug her, half in gratitude and the other half just wanted to hold her. Was it pitty? Maybe. The other part of him wanted to say more, but couldn't find the words.

The awkard silence continued, until Naruto finally did something he, himself, was shocked about.

Naruto kissed Hinata on the forehead, said good bye, and walked away. Hinata's eyes were wide and her cheeks were just about as red as Naruto's were.

_____________________________________________
Don't worry all the other Naruto and Inu characters will be in later chapters.
Chapter 2:Annoyance by Hinata1
Inuyasha stared at Kagome waiting for an answer; a direction; any thing. Kagome simply sighed and after many minutes of waiting for Inuyasha to say something more she gave up and pointed east.

"You sense a jewel shard Kagome?" Inuyasha asked knowing the answer already, but making sure.

"Yes," Kagome said slowly her annoyance apparent in her voice. She couldn't understand why she came back to this. This, being a half demon who saw her as a jewel shard detector and nothing more. No matter how much she loved him, it seemed thats all he saw her as.

"Kagome, what wrong?" Shippo asked innocently and then added, "What did Inuyasha do this time? He's such an idiot!" Shippo said in a childishly teasing manner.

Kagome didn't answer she simply sight when Inuyasha hit Shippo over the head.

"Sit!" It was then, Inuyasha realizes something was truly wrong. Kagome's voice held no annoyance nor anger, which was unusual when she said that word. Of course, he would ask her what was wrong when he could stand up from the little dent there was in the ground from the command.

"You do sound annoyed Kagome, what's troubling you?" Miroku asked looking at her through the corner of his eye.

"Nothing," was Kagome's only answer. What was bothering her? Well, that wasn't easy. Maybe it was the fact that the half demon she loved didn't seem to love her back? Or maybe it was Sota's constant bugging about how she never saw him anymore? Maybe it was because she never saw her family or friends? Or maybe it was she was simply tire. Tired of the oblivious Inuyasha, perverted monk;Miroku, the childish kitsune; Shippo, or the Fuedal Era altogether. Maybe it was Naraku and other demons that made her frustrated, or Kikyo? Maybe it was the constant search for Inuyasha's FIRST true love, the sacred jewel! There was one thing Kagome was sure of. Her best friend lived in the fuedal era, Songo.

Songo is a demon slayer, who is in love with Miroku. Miroku may not be as oblivious as Inuyasha, but he is very lecherous. Songo and Kagome shared stuff like that, love troubles, family troubles, BROTHER troubles.

Kagome was just plain tire and annoyed. If she had to deal with one more kitsune child, or one more oblivious idiot half demon, or anyone even slightly perverted she was going to scream.

Then she met Naruto Uzumaki. Needless to say, Kagome screamed.
Chapter 3 by Hinata1
206! 206 people have read this story. And I have NO reviews. It's sad. Is this story that bad? IF so, tell me. Flame it, I don't care. Just tell me what you think, please.

~QUOTES~

Do you think he knows its a cirle~Hiei

If you'd use that lump 3 feet about your ass you might have been able to keep your soul, make that 2 for you Hiei~Genkai(sp)

Edward your short~everyone!!!

what a drag~Shikamaru

You flat chested girl~Jiraiya

BELIEVE IT!!~Naruto

SASUKE-KUN~INo and Sakura

Kiba
Shino
Hinata
Shikamaru
Chouji
Ino

Pairing I like:
Ino AND Shikamaru
Hinata and Sasuke
Jiriaya and Tsunade
Hinata and Naruto
_
well thats it
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=6448