A Mere Crush by rasengan_welch
Summary: konohamaru has always hated hanabi.the same went for her.but they never stayed away from each other.possibly from having a crush on the other?
Categories: Het Romance > Top Six Pairs Characters: Shino Aburame, Chouji Akimichi, Gaara, Sakura Haruno, Kakashi Hatake, Hinata Hyuuga, Neji Hyuuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Jiraiya, Konohamaru Sarutobi, Maito Gai, Shikamaru Nara, Rock Lee, Temari, Tenten, Tsunade, Naruto Uzumaki, Ino Yamanaka
Genres: Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: the things they go through
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 10484 Read: 8970 Published: 29/07/07 Updated: 26/08/07

1. annoying arguments by rasengan_welch

2. Studying Under Jiraiya by rasengan_welch

3. The Invited by rasengan_welch

4. Party time part 1 by rasengan_welch

5. party time part 2 by rasengan_welch

6. maybe confessions & more.. by rasengan_welch

7. That's Love by rasengan_welch

annoying arguments by rasengan_welch
Author's Notes:
i've finally started on this fic.featuring one of the most unused couple,konohana.and as a surprise,this is linked to 'together forever'.if you don't know how it will,then wait until the ending of this.
On a calm morning,two 11 year old genins could be seen in progress of their daily arguments.one was a nefarious grandson of the third hokage.and the other was a touchy female hyuuga.going by the names of konohamaru,and hanabi hyuuga.

No one knew why they hated eachother but they still followed the other around.constantly bothering one another with annoying questions.and this time,hanabi was following konohamaru.fussing with a high voice as always.

"why are you always so stubborn?!" she exclaimed "you never listen to what i have to say.when i'm telling the truth about something,you always distrust me." he yelled back,trying to walk away from the troubling girl."so what? you lie all the time! you told me you could walk up trees and when you were going to prove it,you never showed up! faker!"

"what do i have to do to make you get away from me?!" he yelled "you can try to shake me off whenever you want but i'll always be around." "oh yeah? lets see you still be here after this!" konohamaru put up a hand sign.

On a wall next to them,jiraiya was sitting ontop of it.using a telescope to 'research'.he looked at the two kids to see what all the commotion was about."what are those two up to now?" konohamaru yelled out the word 'transform' and changed into a slim,and beautiful nude woman,with smoke covering most of the body."how about this?" the girl said sweetly while blowing a kiss.

Jiraiya went bug-eyed,"gaaah!" he exclaimed,falling off of the wall with a nose bleed.hanabi stood frozen with widened eyes,falling back from a 'knockout' sight.he then changed back into his normal state."ha-ha! you fell.....for..." he let the sentence hang.looking around to see a bloody wall,and a knocked out and twitching hyuuga.

"maybe i overdid it?" he shrugged and left."GENIUS!!" jiraiya called out,waking up and looking over the wall again."where'd she go?" he jumped the wall and saw no one there but hanabi's body.he knelt over and shook her awake."hey,little lady? did you see a gorgeous woman run by here?" she blinked and saw that her 'nemesis' was gone.she growled and screamed out his name. "konohamaru!!" she got up and ran to find him."maybe i was seeing things,i really need to lay off the sake.." jiraiya muttered

Meanwhile,naruto was enjoying a nice,big bowl of ramen.after sipping the remains and paying,he turned to see konohamaru dashing his way."naruto! help!" he called as he reached him."what? what happened? is sakura trying to pummel you again?" "no! this one is different.she's scarier than sakura when she's mad! you gotta hide me!" konohamaru tried to hide up naruto's jacket.

"hey,hey,theres no use hiding in there.it's too obvious." he took konohamaru out of his jacket and placed him in the next seat."now who are we talking about here?" "she's hanabi hyuuga,you know that shy girl's sister." he said looking around to see if she was close by."hanabi? hyuuga?" naruto looked down the street to see a small and angry kunoichi.

"oh her?! sorry man,i still have bruises from the last time i got her mad.you're on your own! see ya!" naruto waved and poofed out in kakashi's way whenever he's in trouble."naruto! you're not helping! come back!" hanabi was inches away."uh oh!" he got out the seat and ran."get back here!

Halfway across konoha,hanabi was able to grab hold of konohamaru's scarf."lets see you try to run away now!" but unlucky for them,they were near a steep hill.with the thick grass making them trip over and roll down the hill.when they stopped,konohamaru's eyes widened to see that hanabi was on top of him.they looked into eachother's eyes and blushed for awhile.then scrambling up,facing from the other.

"don't do that again" hanabi said,brushing off her clothes."it was your fault in the first place!" "no it wasn't stupid! you could've watched where you were going." "but you were the one holding onto me! how was i able to control myself?!" hanabi sat silently.then standing up,still facing away from him."whatever,don't talk to me again.." she left him there on the floor.konohamaru watched her slowly go back up the hill to go home.

"w-well who needs ya anyway?! i don't need a girl to tell me what to do!" hanabi stopped in her tracks and turned back to him."oh yeah,that reminds me." she then walked back over to him and grabbed onto his sleeve with a balled fist.konohamaru gulped in fear,knowing what was next.

The villagers heard a loud scream.along with the sound of knuckles hitting against skin.they turned to the hill and saw hanabi walk away from it.turning back she yelled again with hands on her hips."and don't ever try that move on me again! pervert!" she turned away and left.glaring at the villagers who gave nervous chuckles."we never saw anything!" a man said.she continued to walk away.and the villagers ran over to the hill to see an annihilated gennin."eh it figures,girlfriend troubles." another man muttered

Konohamaru awoke,bloody with a large bump on his head."hey she's not my girlfriend!" she stopped once again with an agry vein on her forehead."look out! she's coming back!" another man yelled.having the other shoppers drop their things and clear out of there.once she reached konohamaru,she grabbed his shirt again,making him flinch."don't hurt me! i'll leave you alone! i swear!" "i'll leave you alone,you had just better come to my dad's birthday party in two days!" "okay! i'll come!"

She let him go with a calm smile."thank you.." "y-you're welcome.." he stuttered.she walked off and made sure no one said anything to make her come back."and dress nice!" she yelled.when konohamaru stood up and dusted himself off,jiraiya and naruto appeared by his side."well well konohamaru.." jiraiya teased."come on guys! don't make her come back!" "whatever,if you want to make her respect you more,you gotta get closer to her.you know,mingle alittle."

"what?" naruto sighed and put a hand on his shoulder."he means you need to try to be nicer to her.you know,by trying to make her be your..." he looked around for her."girlfriend" "what?! why would i? i don't like her...or anything." "but you never stay away from her.the same goes for hanabi...right?" jiraiya said,getting to the point."well...now that you mention it..she is kinda cute.." "great! now we're getting somewhere! okay,let me give it to you short,meet me at the memorial stone at 11:00 sharp.i'll show you a thing or two.after all,i am the toad sage!"

He gave a corny,but awesome like pose."..god.." naruto said under his breath.not until he got a fist across the head."i heard that..and since you wanna be a wise guy,you're coming too!" "but why? i don't need to know about your pervy ways." "who said it'll be anything pervy? i'm just showing the kid the proper way to get a girl." "by teaching him your pervy ways.." he muttered again,getting yet another punch in the head."shut up.." he growled

"now remember shorty,if a girl hates you and you wanna make things right,be sure to come see me! now come do some research with me naruto.since you're old enough,you'll love it,trust me." konohamaru looked over at naruto."dont look at me,it's him,i'm not like him--hey wait! get your hands off of me! i don't want to be a pervert like you!".jiraiya grabbed naruto and poofed off to show him why his 'research' is so great.konohamaru stood on the road,ashamed that he actually looked up to naruto.

"who knew his teacher would be so....perverted? i hope naruto doesn't turn out that way." konohamaru walked off to his home to wait for the next day.hoping that jiraiya's plan would work out."maybe me and hanabi should boyfriend and girlfriend." he looked up at the sky and blushed wildly with a grin."and maybe get a kiss." udon and moegi then caught up with him."hey konohamaru! you doing okay?" moegi asked with her always present blush.

"im alright,i was just thinking about something." "about what?" udon questioned.konohamaru stood silently for awhile and turned towards them."what do you do if you want a girl to like you?" the other two stood there with a blush."well..i don't know konohamaru.maybe you should try playing around with her.or maybe try to make her laugh." udon suggested.

Moegi looked at the ground,worried,knowing that he wasn't referring to her."what do you think moegi?" konohamaru asked.she looked up,"i think you should maybe give her someting nice..that's all." she said with a fake smile "oh,okay then..well see you guys later!" konohamaru ran off,happy from the good advice his friends provided."konohamaru.." moegi whispered,watching him run off.udon knew what was going on and gave her calming hug.

"it's okay moegi,you knew he's always liked hanabi.come on,let's go train with ebisu.and maybe even steal his glasses again." moegi perked up at her favorite thing to do.and followed close behind her teammate.
Studying Under Jiraiya by rasengan_welch
Author's Notes:
sorry for the delay of no updating.this will make up for it,enjoy chapter 2.and a note,the party will be in chapter 4.i know it's supposed to be next chapter,but i'm just showing all the people that got the invitations.it'll still be in the day time like it is in this chapter.
Konohamaru waited at the memorial stone patiently for 'the great jiraiya' to show up.it had been two hours after he told him to be there.but he wasn't there himself."that old man had better be here in the next two minutes,or i'm outta here." the time had went past very quickly,upsetting konohamaru.

"that's it,i'm gone.." he started to walk away until a large bog of smoke whizzed up behind him.when he turned around,he saw an extremely tall figure.seeming to hold up something else big on it's shoulders.when the smoke cleared up,it revealed a white haired man with red lines tracing down from his eyes,standing sideways with his arms spread apart.having an impressing grin on his face.

"im here! the handsome,other-worldly toad sage,jiraiya!" konohamaru stood with a disgusted face.also angry that he showed up two hours late."hey old man! you're two hours late!" he exclaimed. "what are you talking about? i'm on time!" "are not! it's 1:05!" "wow,i guess time flies when you're having fun.." "hey! you were out partying while i was waiting for you?! and what happened to naruto?!"

Jiraiya looked over at the unconcious chuunin."yeah about him,he's had alittle more to drink than he's ha--" "you got him drunk and made him do pervy things with you huh?" jiraiya stood,defeated as he dropped naruto onto the warm dirt."the drinking,yes.but when i tried to get him to have some fun,he was still himself and resisted me."

"whatever,are you gonna teach me or not?" "yes i will you twerp now listen carefully, i--" the two sane ones looked over at naruto who was slowly getting up with long,sick-like moaning."oh,my head.." he looked up at jiraiya who was grinning with amazement.naruto perked up quickly and pointed at him."you! pervy-sage! what were you thinking last night!? i told you i didn't want to do anything pervy with you and you made me!"

"what...? it's not my fault you couldn't handle one glass of sake.i never knew how fun you were when you're drunk.." "so that was you!" "guys!" konohamaru interrupted "you're forgetting about me!" jiraiya gave up the argument he had with naruto."okay,okay,i'll teach you the proper way to seduce a girl." "what? i don't wanna lay in bed with her!" "oh,sorry wrong topic.now,if you want a girl to fall for you,you gotta treat her the way she wants to be treated."

"how?" "if you think she's angry with you,then try to calm her down." "so if i do something wrong,then i have to make things better?" "correct! now what do you do if girl feels lonely?" "uhh....you leave her where she is?" jiraiya sighed "no,you give her company.girls like to talk non-stop so try to get in conversation with her." naruto sat on the ground with an annoyed face.messing around with the grass since there was nothing else better to do.' these two had better hurry up,i'm getting hungry.'

"okay,next lesson,if a girl is sad,and you're the only one around,and your options are to either go cheer her up,or go get a snack and then go talk to her?" konohamaru pondered with a hand on his chin."hmm...it depends on what kind of snack." "no-no-no! you're not there for the snacks,you there for the girl now pay attention."

Jiraiya walked over to a beautiful young woman who was deciding on what jewelry to buy from the nearby vender."excuse me miss..?" he started "if you ask me,i think that sapphire necklace would look better on you." she blinked at him in confusion."you know,it would...but i haven't any money on me."

"don't worry about that,i'll buy it for you.i am that nice you know." the woman squealed with joy and hugged him tight."thank you! you're forever in my debt!" "how about dinner tonight?" "yes! i'd be happy to! the woman gave him a paper with a phone number written onto it and ran off to show her friends what she just recieved.jiraiya paid the man and returned to naruto and konohamaru."now you see why they call me,legendary!" "yeah,yeah! stop showing off and let's go get some ramen!" naruto exclaimed."so you should always buy stuff for girls and ask for their number?" "not always,come,i have more to teach you."

"yeah what he said,i'm getting pretty hungry myself." "well i can't blame you two,you both worked hard." naruto jumped off the ground looking shocked."what? we barely did anything! it's only been twenty minutes!" "true,but getting a girl is extremely hard work." jiraiya said with a shrug."so anyway,before we eat,konohamaru,go try that young girl over there." konohamaru looked over at the nearby girl who was about the same age as him playing in the grass.

"will this work?" "trust me,you can do it.after all i am your teacher." konohamaru smiled and walked over to the girl who was picking flowers now."hello there,i think your complexion matches those flowers you're picking."what? but i don't like daisies.these are for my mom." konohamaru looked embarrased and started to sweat."well i uh.." "are you calling me ugly?!" her voice then became rash "no! i-i m-mean your pretty!" "lies! you're calling me ugly!" she arose from the grass and attacked him.

He turned and ran away from the girl.he darted past naruto and jiraiya as they watched with amusement."guys! help me out here! this girl is crazy!" "sorry kid,you're on your own.this is how you learn!" jiraiya called to him.the girl had somehow caught up with konohamaru and completely destroyed him.they let out an 'ooh' as they saw her skin the young boy alive.she had walked away from the smoking crater which was seemingly left of konohamaru.

Naruto and jiraiya hurried over to him and glanced down at the deep hole he was buried into."really kid,you just got owned by a little girl.and we can't keep letting that happen now can we?" naruto stood with an impressed face and looked up at jiraiya."you know,i never really noticed how fast girls were these days.." naruto had chuckled while jiraiya slapped his forehead and shook his head with a sigh.

Minutes later,they had already bandaged up the trashed boy and was soon working again."okay,now since you know the results of what'll happen to you if you treat a girl the wrong way.so let's see you try it again--" "hey old guy!" he turned around to see that the little girl was still standing there with a tapping foot.

"were you the one who told that pervert to talk to me?" "why,yes i am.." the girl had growled and attacked jiraiya as well."okay! okay! i apologize! gah!" he was soon the results of what was konohamaru was a few minutes ago.she had stood up and glared over at naruto."you want a peice of this too?!" she yelled with a fist raised to him "nah i'm good,i had toast this morning." she 'humphed' and walked away from another annihalated heap of a body.

About an hour late,it was now jiraiya who was bandaged up and stood in front of his student who was now healed."now as i was saying,that's you results when you treat a girl the wrong way." "so can i have one more chance?" "go ahead but remember,i haven't seen you before in my life." "i want to try again,but everytime i'm near a girl,i get all sweaty and mushy on the inside." "well young one,that's love for 'ya" jiraiya explained with a hand on konohamaru's shoulder.

He walked over to another girl who was playing with her dog.luckily,she seemed nice and innocent.unlike the other one."hi,your dress suits you very well.it's a nice color for you." she had looked down at her red dress."really? this is my favorite color! i'm glad you like it!" she had gave him a hug and ran off with a giggle.having her dog run alongside her.

Jiraiya and naruto had came up to the frozen boy.he didn't move,even when they shifted him around."well at least he passed that test." naruto said.jiraiya picked up the still frozen konohamaru and took him somewhere to buy his clothes for the party tomorrow.

At the clothing store,konohamaru was now thawed out.now choosing which suit to wear at the party."now,we have to get you some clothing.what do you need to wear?" "well hanabi said that i need to wear her familie's traditional color." "and that is..?" konohamaru shrugged,not knowing what color it is.naruto was sitting on the nearby chair."the hyuuga's main colors are purple and white.come on,you should know this stuff.it's way too easy to figure it out." "maybe alcohol gives you a side-effect of making you smart." jiraiya stated."i won't take that comment likely.." naruto snapped.maybe sake really does make him smart?

They had found a purple suit and purchased it.so now all they had to do was find a present and they're done for the day."what kind of presnt do you think hiashi would like,naruto?" konohamaru had said to the teen."well,i met him before.and he told me that he liked to listen to wind-chimes.so i guess we should buy him that." the others agreed and went off to find a nice wind chime.

With hanabi,she had already sent out all the invitations to everyone she knows.she laid on her bed,thinking about how badly konohamaru would mess up tomorrow."he better act right,or i'll beat him to a pulp myself.but...what if he's changed? what if he cared about me more than he used to?oh,i just wish i could just ki--wait what am i saying? i don't like him! i wouldn't even kiss him either.....maybe just once? okay,i'll kiss him once and i'm off of him for good.but we're always fighting,he'd never want to do that with me.but what if he did? wait hold on,why would i want to do something so...icky with him? but still..." she continued to lay in her bed,thinkng of what she should do and what she shouldn't.

Naruto,konohamaru,and jiraiya had found a wind-chime perfect for hiashi's liking.it was pretty large,and the only person who was carrying it was naruto,of course."pervy-sage,why do i have to carry this heavy box?" "'cause i'm carrying this suit.so we're even." naruto grumbled and continued carrying the heavy box to konohamaru's home to be wrapped up and ribboned.

After they got there,konohamaru had waved goodbye to jiraiya and naruto and were off to find their own things to wear.along with finding their own presents to give to hiashi.
The Invited by rasengan_welch
Author's Notes:
this is just all the people who were invited to the party.yes it's just about everyone.even the sand-siblings.this will be one fun party wouldn't it? and i shall also start giving previews of what would be in the next chapter.and neji,naruto,hinata,jiraiya,and konohamaru won't be included in this chapter.they already know about it.
While konohamaru,jiraiya,naruto,and hanabi did their own thing,the invitations that were sent was already arriving to other unexpecting ninjas.being delivered by a cunning dog-nin,pakkun.

------aburame shino------
Shino had been creeping around silently near training ground #44.also known as,'the forest of death' he had been there to find a certain herb for hinata for her special medicine.the flower looked purple,with ruffled-like petals on it.he went around a fairly large tree trunk and spotted his target.as he reached for it,a sound came from behind him in a small bush.

He had gotten ready for battle.but not what he was expecting.a cute little puppy had jumped out of it.with a letter in it's mouth.seeming to try and give it to shino.he had accepted it and teared it open,reading the contents inside.he nodded in acceptence once again,as the puupy reared up to talk."remember to wear purple or white." he said.

Shino stared at the dog with a wagging tail.' did that thing just talk? ' "hey i know what you're thinking buddy.'did he just talk?' yeah so what if i can talk? no one else is complaining." pakkun turned away and started his way to another invited person.

------akimichi chouji------
'munch' went a decent yet 'plump' ninja known as chouji.he was eating his usual bag of chips,the same kind he never gave up on since he was 12,'barbeque'.chouji was near the market,sitting on the bench as pakkun came up with another letter."ahem....bark?" chouji looked down at him and took the letter from his mouth.he opened it and read what to wear and everything else.

"sure,i'll come.i'll bring my father's famous angel cake." "very well,but bring one for me too.... and yes,i can talk." pakkun went away from the now frozen in place chouji.

-----hatake kakashi------
Of course,he was seen laying against a shady tree.his visible eye glancing down at the new come come paradise book.written by the one and only,toad sage.pakkun met with him and placed the letter next to him.knowing how kakashi wouldn't even notice him there.so he went away without saying a thing to him.

------haruno sakura------
She was staring through the window of a clothing shop she always wanted to buy from.but everything was just too expensive for her liking.pakkun had noticed her there when he came from kakashi's area and walked over to her.placing the letter next to her foot."hey missy.." she glanced down at the not-too familiar voice and smiled."oh pakkun!" she squealed while picking him up into a spine-snapping hug.

"i really want that dress but it's too damn expensive." pakkun was struggling from his lack of air.god this crazy chick was strong."so what? what am i supposed to do about it? i can't buy it for you." she dropped him as she pondered in thought."true,but why are you here?" her eyes trailed down at the letter near her foot and the half-dead dog.as she opened it quickly,she read what ever was there for her."hiashi's party? sure i'll come.purple isn't really my color but sure."

Pakkun had came to and ran from the girl.hping she doesn'y get a hold of him again.

------nara shikamaru------
As usual,he was laying back and resting on the roof of his favorite spot to be.glancing at the clouds,he heard small foot.....pawsteps coming his way.without looking up he talked to the dog who was supposedly there at the moment."yeah what do you want you troublesome dog?" "pakkun threw the letter onto his stomach and went away."just read that and wear purple or white."

Shikamaru read the letter without any interest."a party huh? might be fun... but purple? not my color but oh well,i'll wear white i guess..hmm.."

------tsunade and shizune------
Pakkun had gotten to the hokage's office and stopped at the door."eh,i won't mess with her.i'll just slip the letter under the door." he did as he muttered and was on his way to another invited person.

Shizune,who was trying to awake tsunade,had seen the letter come under the door.she walked over to it and ripped it open.smiling at what she was reading.shizune stepped over to a sleeping tsunade and put a bottle of sake on the desk from her tool pouch.somehow,tsunade's eye had sparkled open and snatched the drink in front of her."mine.." she muttered with a semi-greedy look.

Her assistant gave her the letter,making her read it.but she swiped it away with disinterest."if it's from the raikage,tell him it wasn't my fault he lost that game of poker." "but lady tsunade,it's from the hyuuga family.." "well why didn't you say so? i enjoy the company of our strongest clan in this village." she took the letter and read the contents."party? i'll go but there had better be drinks.shizune,het me something white."

Shizune went into a closet and pulled out tsunade's ruegular attire....but in white."is that all i have?" "for the moment,yes.." "no matter,it'll have to do for now."

------yamanaka ino------
Ino was in her post at the flower shop as always.drifting off into thought of who would make the perfect boy for her.*note:notice this from chapter 3 of 'together forever'?* pakkun heaved himself through the heavy door and went over to the client table."hey,blondie!" ino had snapped out of her trnace and looked around to find the source of the voice.

"w-who's there? what do you want from me? i haven't done anything wrong! is that you back from the dead,asuma-sensei? i swear,that was chouji who ate that last chocolate,i swear!" pakkun had sighed at the 'intelligent' kunoichi.well she is a blonde you know."look down here,smart one.." she gazed down at the'cute little puppy' with a letter in it's mouth."did you just talk?" "yes i did,now take this letter."

She did what was told and read it."i'd love to come to a party.i need to get out of this place anyway." "okay,now remember to wear purple or white." he heaved through the door once again and was off somewhere else.ino had walked up to a mirror and looked at herself."well what's wrong with what i'm wearing now?"

------tenten,rock lee,and might guy------
Usually,she was training with her weaponry.as always,it had gotten boring to practice by herself.or at least with lee and guy,who had been hurting eachother with one hard blow and then hugging.it had been going like that for the last 3 hours.

"hey get serious you two.this isn't the time to be all emotional." they weren't clearly listening at the moment.they had now given up now that guy's arms had went numb."good training for today lee.we shall continue this tomorrow." "yes sensei!" pakkun got to them out of breath with scratch marks,crayon bits,and what seemed to be make up.

"look,pakkun's here!" lee called out."well it looks like he wanted to express his youth with us.come young dog! we shall find you your own might suit.and even have your hair like ours." tenten sighed at guy's remarks and picked up the battle-scarred animal."what happened to you pakkun?" "well it goes like this.."

~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~
As pakkun made his way from ino's place,a letter had slipped out of his mailbag and slid under the door of a large building.he went over to it and peeked under the door."aww,looks like i have to get it now." unfortunately,a small hand picked it up and ran with it in the bulding.pakkun heaved through the door and looked around with wide eyes at the large amount of children.all who were staring back.some looking interested and curious.

Until a small girl popped out of nowhere."ooh puppy!" pakkun looked at the sign near him which read:'konoha daycare'."ohh.....man" all the kids attacked him at once and tried to grab hold of him.he dodged flying crayons and reaching hands as he hustled over to the nearby letter that was sitting on a desk."gotta....get that.....letter."

He made it there,until the biggest of the kids snatched him up,seemingly wanting a taste of him.maybe just a bite...er chunk.pakkun squirmed and had no other choice but to bite the kid in the arm.just soft enough for him to let go.the child squeaked as he dropped the dog.bumping into the desk,making the letter fall down and float directly into pakkun's mailbag.he revved up and was out of the built-in doggy door.which was a good thing it was there at all.why hadn't he just go through that in the first place?

He ran as fast as he could,not looking back at the trechery behind him.he wasn't going back there.not for him,not for anybody.

~~~~~~end of flashback~~~~~~~

"wow,that was pretty rough.i can tell how much work it took to get out of there." tenten commented."that's not the only thing,they drew on my cape.and now my gloomy face ooks like a happy one." he said with a sad tone "there,there pakkun,i have just the thing." tenten reached into her pouch and pulled out a new cape.just the right size for the ninja dog.she got rid of the old one and tied the new one onto his back."there,good as new!"

"thank you,and as a token of my graditude,i give you this letter." he mouthed into his bag and gave her the letter.as she read it,lee and guy peeked over her shoulder and hopped over to another spot."okay lee,thers a party going on,so we need to be our best." guy looked over to lee who clearly wasn't there now.he looked over his shoulder to see lee with tenten.

"i think i might wear what i have now,but in white." lee stated."maybe you should wear purple?" tenten looked at her white clothing and back at lee."well what's wrong with what i have now?" lee pondered while studying the kunoichi "actually,you're right.just go as you are.and i suppose lee is going as he is also." "right..bye pakkun." she waved at the dog who ran over the hill to the next invited ninja.

Guy had gotten fustrated."well my own student has turned against me.i shall show up at that party.looking more youthful than anyone else!" guy yelled out as he disappeared into nothingness."what was that?" tenten asked while looking around "i don't know.. lets go find the proper attire for me."

------inuzuka kiba------
Nevertheless,he was taking akamaru for a walk......along with himself.the huge dog was stalling time by sniffing a nearby tree.just then,pakkun came along and was glaring at the larger dog.' showoff.. think you're so tall..' "hey you!" kiba looked at pakkun that was glaring daggers at his faithful companion."yeah?" "take this letter,and don't forget to wear purple or white."

"i'll wear white,but who's party is it?" "it's that shy girl's,father's party.." "hinata's dad's party? alright,i'll go.wait you can talk?" pakkun stared at the senseless teen,and walked the other way.

------tonton------
The pig was running an errand for tsunade,getting a bottle of her favorite sake.though it was unusual for other animals to purchase that,it was very common for a pig.yet again,having money to buy it."there you go little pig.it's been aging for 3 days so it should have the right form of flavor the godaime likes." said the merchant that strapped the enclosed bottle onto the pig's back."oink?" went the pig."no i don't think she'll complain about it if it's not the right way,now go on."

Tonton turned away and pig-sprinted back to the hokage's office.as she made it around the corner,she had run into pakkun."tonton,i don't have a letter for you but come to a party with tsunade.wear white or purple."oink!" tonton squealed happily.she ran to the hokage office to inform her that she'll be coming to.

------gaara,temari,and kankuro------
They were all sitting in the kazekage's room,which at the moment was gaara.unfortunately,pakkun didn't have time to get there so he sent a messenger hawk.it landed on the window sill and 'cawed' in introducement.temari walked over to the hawk and removed the letter from it's leg.she read it and turned to her brothers.

"hey,we're going to a party in konoha.they said to wear purple or white." "will there be blood?" gaara said evily but he was just joking."i thought you had changed gaara.but if you mean punch,then yes.." kankuro yawned through boredom.they got their clothes ready for the next day to come.
Party time part 1 by rasengan_welch
Author's Notes:
okay,i've made a decision,i'll start making previews for the next chapter at the end of the one you're reading.and as of today,i'll be updating part 1 of 2 of this double chapter.i might update the 2nd part later on today if i have some good reviews..and remember to read this chapter slowly,but i knwo you all won't.showing how you always skip the author's notes.

and this chapter is focused on everyone else.the next one has nothing but hanabi and konohamaru...and a few other people..
The next day,every invited person showed up at the hyuuga complex.they all were wearing their desired color of clothing.as well as the style.naruto of course,was the loudest one there.yet again,the best dressed.he had clothes like his regular attire.except that what was orange,was now white.and what was black,was now purple.this kid could really dress...for an idiot.while konohamaru wore a white version of his dark blue jacket and pants.still retaining the scarf,shown in all it's purple glory.

Naruto looked down at the tiny kid before him.grinning down at him from the frightening height of 6"1. "alright konohamaru,you have to be on your best behavior now.we're about to set foot in the home of the strongest clan in this village!" "what about you? you're the same as me!" "not really,that sake still has that effect on me."

He acted as if everything tough to solve was mere child's play.actually,he knew that everything tough to solve was child's play.he put his hands on his hips and spoke in a smart tone."those whom are inferior have the prior knowledge to behave before the most honorable clan.meaningwise,if you act the wrong way in front of them,you're simply disrepecting them and disbelieving in their strength.those who are inconsiderate are just here to be left behind."

Everyone at the moment,was staring at naruto in disbelief.who knew sake made him smart instead of drunk? naruto blinked as everyone else had weirded out faces."what...?" "maybe you should drink sake more often.." shikamaru commented.

Just then,the door to the complex was opened by hiashi.meaning for them all to step inside.ith temari close behind him,shikamaru sighed with a shrug."she never gets off my back." he muttered.he was wearing his usual outfit,but covered in white under a purple flak jacket.ino hadn't worn anything special.as for she was wearing her ordinary clothing...of purple.

Temari wore the purple outfit she had when she was first seen in the chuunin exams.surprising that it could still fit.Kankuro wore the purple version of his usual attire.not doing anything about the face-paint though.and Pakkun wore nothing but a white form of his usually blue cape and headband.

Sakura had worn her regular clothes too.but in a light shade of purple.matching along with the white gloves and boots she wore.Shizune wore her kimono as usual,but in white.same color went for tsunade with her ordinary clothing.

Lee tried to upstage naruto by wearing his white leotard and a purple chuunin vest.but all in all failed.showing how naruto was the better dressed.Chouji wore a purple version of his regular attire,while trying to hold back temari from attacking shika.Gaara hadn't even bothered changing what he wore.but as the kazekage,he had to do as told,wearing his familiar clothes in white.

TenTen hadn't changed anything.she haven't even changed the color of her clothes...she just went as herself.knowing how her clothes were already white,but decided to wear purple pants instead of her red ones.Kakashi was like shikamaru and wore white under his purple jounin jacket.

Kiba and Shino had worn their regular clothes in white.causing akamaru to wonder why everyone was the same color as him.TonTon was doing her best to do her role as being the glamorous female pig at the party..apart from ino*haha*.and finally,jiraiya wore his regular clothes,his vest in purple while the rest was white.

As he heard all the noise from behind his bedroom door,neji had awoken from his nap to see everyone he knew in his uncle's house."why are they here?" he muttered while wiping his right eye.he looked over to his calendar to see the date marked on a box.with the words written in small red letters:'hiashi's birthday'."oh right... that.." he walked over to his tall mirror to decide to change or not.showing as he already was wearing the desired clothing."eh.." was all he said with a shrug as he left the room.

Kiba was over by the punch bowl as he was speaking to naruto."i'm telling you the truth man.. the bone was this long!" he stretched his arms out as far as he could."unlogical.." he responded.kiba stared at him blankly."dude,you gotta stop drinking.you're staring to sound like shino." "you rang?" the called out person came up to them after hearing his name."nothing.."

All of the girls were joined together.talking in their usual rapid voice every girl has when in conversation.all but hinata,who was peeking around the corner from her room.staring at naruto with a blush and widened eyes.'naruto's here? in my house? at the same time as me?' just then,there was breathing heard from behind her.

She turned around to see naruto staring down at her.'how did he..?' she looked over at the naruto that was standing in front of a babbling kiba.his face showed no emotion at all.just a plain,blank face.he had used a shadow clone to distract kiba while the real naruto crept away somewhere else.

"hey are you even listening to me?!" kiba shout out,he had gotten angry and launched a punch at naruto.causing the clone to disperse into it's familiar cloud of smoke."where'd he go?" hinata looked back at naruto who was still staring at her with a grin."i know why you're blushing all the time." hinata bucked up with fear across her face."y-you do?" "yep,you like me don't you hinata?" *maybe he should keep drinking sake?*

Hinata became as red as a beet.looking frighteningly into naruto's eyes.'he knows? how did he find out?' she looked around with sweat trickling down her cheek."i....i...." she couldn't run away,there was too many people in the way.the only option was to fake passing out.but she couldn't do that either.there were things on the floor that would hurt her if she hit the ground and landed on them.*i.e decorations*

Naruto chuckled and pulled her into a hug.making her face even redder than before."ah i was just joking hinata.i just think you have claustraphobia." he turned around and went over back to kiba.finally deciding to take the torture of his annoying voice.

Kiba was still in his spot,looking around the room.naruto had looked as if he slid behind him with a blank face and drink in hand.just as his clone had.he slid into place like how you slide a card across table table.kiba turned around and jumped at the now present ninja."oh there you are! i thought you was a clone!" "....lies.." he said in a dead tone."what?" "everything around you is a lie.you're dog,everyone here,heck you might even be a lie and not even here.."

Kiba freaked out on the inside.what was happening to the world?! he widened his eyes at everything near him.looking down,his large dog stared at him,his face warping into pitch black nothingness,along with everything else in the room.he pulled his hair and screamed to himself.going insane on the inside and out.he ran from the wierd naruto and forced himself into a seat,rocking back and forth,trying to get his sane back.

Shino walked closer to the now normal naruto that had just played a joke.his emotions were unknown under his clothing but you could tell he was impressed.no one had ever gotten straight to kiba's mind like that.shino leaned closer with an interested but somewhat angry look,though he was calm at he moment."teach me.." he muttered."hey kiba! come back,i was just playing around!" kiba perked up to his...abnormal self and walked back over to naruto and shino.

"where did you learn that?" "shikamaru.. that's how he gets rid of temari all the time.and it always worked." he pointed across the room at a broken down kunoichi,rocking herself in her seat.a frightened look across her face.shikamaru had just worked his magic.

Minutes later,there was a large puff of smoke in the middle of the room.they had heard a loud voice and saw a strange looking figure enshrouded in it.it was guy to crash the party...or make everyone one leave.

"HEY WHAT'S SHAKIN' EVERYBODY?! LIFE TREATIN' 'YA GOOD?!"

he was standing on his summoned turtle.wearing his now purple leotard and a white jounin vest,doing the pose he always seemed to perfom when he appeared in a crowd.

Ino was standing behind shikamaru with an amused look."nice entrance.." she commented.shika shook his right hand in a twisting motion repeatedly.looking as if he seen that happen already."eh.." was all he said.

Kiba had already gasped in fear until he started calling out while starting to turn around and leave."DAMN,GUY'S HERE EVERYBODY! PARTY'S OVER!" everyone looked over at the 'fearsome beast in battle',might guy.'aww crap..' everybody thought at the same time."yes that's right everybody,look over at me and be sure your eyes absorb every last image of my handsome,manly features."

Tsunade groaned,knowing how she was the only one to do something about it.she walked over to him,and grabbed him by the collar and up into the air,jacking him up in a violent way."hey,put me down at once! i want to make sure i get this real gathering youthful!! everyone enjoys my company! don't you all agree with me?!" "NO!
"

"sure i'll put you down...outside in the dirt that is." she went over to the door while still holding him.he struggled with all his might but he couldn't get away.she smiled at him with the door opened and threw him out the entrance with no problem at all.she shut the door and locked it."problem solved.." she muttered while dusting her hands off.everyone was now happy now that guy was gone."hooray!" they all said.hell,even kakashi was happy. *you're not expecting hiashi,gaara,and neji to do this stuff are you?*

"GAI-SENSEI!!!" lee cried,looking through the window and the grounded jounin.tsunade grabbed lee also and threw him out as well.locking the door and everything else.and this is when neji 'HOORAY'ed louder than anyone else."alright,who let those two in here? let alone invite them?" tsunade questioned.everyone*but hiashi* pointed at hanabi who looked around confusingly."what? i never thought the short one would act that way.."

Everyone sighed and let the situation stay behind.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~next time,party time part 2!~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
________________________________________________
konohamaru sat in the chair he managed to grab from ino.his face was blank while his blush flew across his face.as he stare at hanabi,who stared back.he smiled softly at her and looked away while still blushing.her eyes widened and she blushed also,turning around to hide her expression."what is he smiling about?" she muttered.
party time part 2 by rasengan_welch
Author's Notes:
part 2 of my double chapter.things start to get weird.
It had been an hour and a half after the party had started.most people ahd to sit down due to being up for so long.konohamaru's legs were feeling as if they were about to give out.he looked across the room to see an empty chair.along with ino making her way over there as well.and that was until,"ino! your hair! it's messed up!"

Ino looked over at konohamaru and noticed that a hair had slumped over out of place."oh my god! you're right!" she ran off to find a miror to straighten herself up.he sighed and sat in the chair.he never knew his fib would turn out to actually..happen.

Konohamaru sat in the chair he managed to swipe from ino.he face was blank with a blush going over his face as he looked over at hanabi.who seemed to stare back.he smiled softly and looked away,with hanabi blushing as well.she turned around to hide the expression she was showing."what's he smiling about?" she muttered.

It didn't take long for them to notice eachother.it was if they had a role to catch a glimpse of the other.just until he remembered what jiraiya had told him.'if you want a girl to notice you,you have to try and talk to her first.'.he decided his legs were rested enough so he went over to hanabi to try and engage in conversation with her.

Tsunade was looking around the house with a bored look.considering that her favorite type of drinks weren't there."this is no fun at all.where's the sake in this place?" shizune was standing near her making sure she doesn't go off on anybody.she spoke in her usual worried voice.

"lady tsunade! you can't drink in this place! there are kids here!" tonton seemed to agree wtih her this time."so? naruto drank some and he turned out smart." "that's different! these people don't know what you're like when you're drunk!" "stop being a worry-wart.i'll control myself.since i'm the hokage,i should be able to use a technique to turn regular drinks into sake."

She reached in her jacket and took out a scroll.she scanned it until she found the right thing she needed."ah,here we are!" she did the desired hand signs and placed a finger on the scroll,making two pills appear.she dropped one into her cup and watched as it worked its magic.

"perfect,you see shizune? there's nothing to it." her assisstant had already dropped tonton and covered her face.knowing what was soon to happen.tsunade turned around and bumped into naruto,making the other pill fall into his drink."sorry grandma.." he said as he went passed her.

"oh no.." tsunade muttered.naruto took a sip of his drink and winced at the hard flavor."hyuugas have strange recipes." he shrugged and continued over to shikamaru.he was using his shadow possession jutsu on temari as usual.keeping her from making any moves."nara" she muttered angrily."relax..you're too much trouble when you don't get what you want.."

Before naruto made it over to shikamaru,he had brushed past sakura and ino."watch it naruto.." said sakura."sorry for te misconvinience sakura.i'll be the curtious one to watch where i'm going next time.am i to be forgiven?" 'what the hell? he's talking...smart?' she thought."uh...yeah...i guess." sakura tared strangely at naruto while ino seemed interested.she like the smart and good looking types.

Naruto waved goodbye to them and had finally reached the deer herder."shikamaru.." "hey naruto.. i'm just keeping this troublesome girl at bay.she never gives me any space."well let me do something about her then." "go ahead,it's your funeral." he released the jutsu and stepped back.hell was about to break loose.temari reared up to attack,but naruto had already grabbed hold of her and stared into her eyes."what do you want blondie?"

"typical.. you're blond too." "but i'm not as dumb as you are though!" "it figures..well i'll show you just how stupid i really am." he continued to stare solemly into her eyes,he saw eagerness and anger.her eyebrows went from mad,to suddenly worried.his now cold eyes read the emotions in her own.her eyes started to shake,making her feel nothing at all.he let her go and she walked off.her face showing no feelings at all.

Shikamaru came up to naruto,looking impressed."where'd you learn that from?" "kakashi.."

With konohamaru and hanabi,he was already talking to her,but having trouble with it."so...what are you doing tomorrow?" "nothing,why do you wanna know?" "n-no reason,i just wanted to go for a walk with you.t-that's all.." he was already getting nervous.his voice was now starting to stutter and shake a bit."a walk?" "y-yeah.. if you want to." hanabi pondered to herself slowly."okay,but you better not try anything on me."

Konohamaru then perked up at her answer."really? you'll go with me? i-i mean walk?" hanabi had already heard what he said.she turned red,thinking that he knew she secretly had a crush on him."yeah i'll walk with you." they both had turned completely red and turned away from each other.trying to keep from showing how they're both feeling right now.

Tsunade had already watched what was going on.along with hiashi,who said nothing the whole time."your daughter has potential.." "true,but i don't think she wants to show what she's feeling right now." "hiashi?" "she's not the type to show her feelings likely.it's a reason why she's mostly covered in anger.she doesn't want anyone to know what she's hiding."

"that may be,i think the same goes for the third's grandson.i know how he hides things from people he really cares about.do you think the two might have a thing for one another?" "it just might be so.but if he tries anything on her,i'll be sure to wipe his existance form the face of this villa--"

"relax,he's not the type to do anything like that.he'd never hurt the ones he loved.it's his fellow nature.i'll be sure to talk to the honorable grandson." "yes lord hokage."

Tsunade went over to the two blushing kids and placed a hand on one of their shoulders."konohamaru,got a minute?" he looked up at the woman and then at hanabi,who was still turned away."yeah.. i guess so." they walked until they were out of earshot of hanabi."you... you like that hyuuga don't you?" konohamaru turned to her with a blush."what makes you say that?!" "you always blush when you talk to her."

Konohamaru looked down for a moment."y-yes... but if you tell anyone!" "calm down squirt,your secret is safe with me.but guess what?" "yeah?" "she leaned in closer with a smile."she likes you too." konohamaru's brain then scrambled up to peices."w-what? she does?" "yep,her father has read her facial expressions.she like you but doesn't want to show it.she hides how she really feels.how does she always act around you?"

"she's always in a bad mood.bullying me around so she can feel better." "are you sure she doesn't just want to get closer to you?" "well now that you say that.. she does turn away from me after she hits me or after i talk to her." "so you know what to do tomorrow?" "yep! i'll get her to confess! quick!" he walked off from the now chuckling tsunade.

'he's just like naruto.they're so full of themselves.think they can et things done faster than anyone can.' "that reminds me,where is naruto?

The fox was giving a lesson on the other side of the room.and everyone seemed to watch him.he had a portable chalk board and pointing stick.directing everyone on what he was talking about."so you see,if you throw a kunai the opposite way the wind is blowing,it'll slow down and miss the target." kiba then raised a hand,wanting to ask a question."kiba?"

"so if you throw a kunai the same way the wind is going,it'll go faster and hit the target with good aim?" "unlikely.." shino muttered. "unfortunatley shino,he's right.with enough force and control,the kunai can move wherever the wind is blowing and hit with deadly accuracy." he stated,throwing a dog-biscuit over to kiba.

Leaving pakkun with anger for the dog boy."those are my treats." he muttered.tenten was jotting down notes on things she never knew before."cute and good with weapons? a good combination."

Just then,kankuro raised a hand in confusion."hey i have a question.where did that chalkboard come from? it wasn't here when we first came in." "well kankuro,in our world,anything can happen.notice that the word 'anything' has just popped up near my head in bold letters."

"my god,he's right!" ino exclaimed.naruto seemed to acknowledge her as she did."that's right,you all never notice the strange things that happens to us whenever we do something." "so that explains why crazy things happen all the time?" kiba asked."exactly.."

"and that is the reason why i train him!" jiraiya called out.there were nothing but the sound of crickets going off.and kankuro coughing out he word,'loser'."i never get a crowd to notice me." muttered jiraiya.tsunade was watching naruto give his lecture and sighed to herself.'i guess the sake took full effect.and from his age,it'll take about a week and a half for it to get out of his system.'

"you may be right tsunade." naruto stated."what? how did ou know what i was thinking?" "a camera zoomed in on your face and your thoughts were heard out loud.." "i'm starting to hate what's going on in this place." she commented."we all do tsunade.we all do.." "not me!" lee said through the window.neji was near it and closed the curtains."go away,no one wants to see you.." his voice was still heard."you're just jealous because i have more youth than you!"

Guy's voice was then heard.and everyone went silent."that's right lee! show you're true passion! it's the springtime of youth!"

"guy-sensei!"
"lee!"
"guy-sensei!"
"lee!"
"guy-sensei!"
"lee!"
"guy-sensei!"
"lee!"
"guy-sens--augh!"
"LEE!!! NOO!!--augh!!!"


And that was when tsunade was seen outside.she stared at everyone in the house that was now wondering what happened.they were looking out the window."what? i had to shut them up.." they all looked by her feet to see tranquilizer needles sticking out of guy and lee's necks."it ain't pretty..but it works.." shikamaru stated
maybe confessions & more.. by rasengan_welch
Author's Notes:
hoorah,i'm nearly done with this fic.i only have two more chapters left after this one.then i'm gonna start on my fic with the sound nin.i mean this will soon be a good story.in the last chapter i almost put the wrong storyline in.maybe from overexcitement?

i also have a question,do any of you know about this kawaii anime called 'Nerima Daikon Brothers'? if you have an answer,feel free to say so in the reviews.i'm thinking of making a crossover between naruto and this..
"NARUTO!" yelled a whole group of people.the boy wasn't awaking,they were still hovering over him with..some concerned looks(hinata) and some..non-caring looks.(who else?)."NARUTO!" they yelled again.and this time,his eyes had slowly started to open.

His vision was blurry.the only thing he saw was strange figures and a bright white light.was he dead? nah,it can't be.otherwise he would've did something about his attacker before he got killed."w-who's that? who's there?" his only answer was a hard fist to the head.guessing it came from a certain godaime hokage."wake up naruto,you're in the hospital.."

"what? the hospital? why?" kiba came up to him,showing how he knew the answer.he put on a sad face and sounded as if someone died."naruto...it was horrible.the most evil thing happened to you." "what! tell me!" ".....you got drunk.." naruto sat in his bed,staring with disbelief."....that's it? i got drunk? and passed out?"

It was then shikamaru came up with a horrid look."and the other bad news,tsunade had to remove your kidneys.man,it sucks being you doesn't it?" naruto's eyes widened with complete terror."what?! my kidneys?! no..no this can't be true!" everyone then bursted out laughing at the stupidity of naruto.all except for a certain brunnette.who didn't find the moment funny at all."hey! what gives? i don't have any kidneys now and you all think it's funny?!"

"it was a joke naruto.loosen up,if your kidneys were removed by tsunade,you'd be dead by now." stated shizune who was carrying the oh-so glamorous pig(not ino!)."and what is that supposed to mean?!" "grandma! now's not he time.so how come i passed out from getting drunk? all i had was a cup of juice." shizune was now going to explain things again."it was all because of tsunade and her sake pills."

Tsunade chuckled nervously at the mention of her mistake."uh yeah...sorry about that.but it's not like you haven't had any before." "lady tsunade!" "what? it's not like i train under a perverted old goat.."

Jiraiya,at the moment was the only one outside of the window.sitting on one of his giant summons."and who are you calling old? you're three months older than me." "your point?" "people! let's skip the song and dance so we can skip to getting back onto our lives." shikamaru was the one annoyed at the moment.he had to put up with temari,who forced him to belong to her,and now he had to listen to an argument between what now seems like an old married couple.

"for once the guy has a point." commented kankuro,who was standing near the door."but what about everything i was talking about? the kunai's? the things about strange things happening to us?" "what's this dude yapping about?" snapped kiba."yo! zip it dog-breath." "i'm letting that one slide uzumaki." kiba's loyal white freind barked in agreement."whatever,you can all go out now.i'll be out in a moment.that thing was all a dream.but i have another question,how exactly did i get after i got..drunk?"

Kiba smiled,he knows everything that happened from start to finish.saying how he was the one enjoying himself the most."it was crazy man! you were all over the place! seriously,at parties,you need to drink at least four bottles of that stuff tsunade gave you!"

Jiraiya jumped at the one person that agreed with him for once." "finally! someone sees things my way! i mean this kid knows how to get a party going!" "that's right! he nearly destroyed the the place! we had to take the party outside.he sure knows how to have fun." "of course! that's why i train him!" no one else was in the room when jiraiya and kiba fell into their conversation.shikamaru,obviously was gone way before anyone else was.

The next day,konohamaru stood directly in front of the hyuuga manor.gulping down whatever sort of courage he tried to work up.'oh man,i'm too nervous to knock on the door.what'll she say?' fortunatley,hanabi was on the other side of the door.standing right in front of it.wondering to answer the door or not.oh.. i'm too nervous to open the door.what'll he say?'

And somehow,at the same time,they both got similar thoughts while reaching for the entrance.okay.. i'll do it,i'll stand up straight,look 'em in the eye and say i--' this was the last part they thought before the door was opened.showing two young kids.blushing and staring right in the eye of the other,speechless."i.. ..uh.." they started in unison."wanted to see if you were ready to go for that walk."

Hanabi was the one to speak individualy first."y-yeah i'm ready,so where are we going?" "you know.. just a quiet walk in the park.. no arguments and all.." he looked away with his nervousness.as for hanabi also.they had never done anything with the other on their own.so why couldn't they start today?

After they had reached the park,they seen older couples with one another.making them want to feel the same way.but then again,they didn't.due to their everlasting hatred.but was it really hatred? it could have been because they wanted to get close.you'll never know,it could be true but then it couldn't.what was their purpose of arguments.

They never said a word to the other when the sat down on a sunny hill.konohamaru looked over at hanabi.he could've been redder than her.but her hair wouldn't reveal it."um.. hanabi?" "yeah?" "why do we argue all the time? it's worthless,there's no reason to do it."

"i don't know,we're just like that." "but why? we argue about things that don't really happen all the time.since we argue so much,when do you think we'll ever know if we might have feelings for the other?" his eyes widened when he said the right thing..but at the wrong time.hanabi had stared silently at a lone flower.it was farther away than the other groups of assorted flowers.so now it was all alone.like her..

Her anger got in the way of what she needed most.her own affections that she kept from other people made her like this.it seperated her and what she wanted.and what she wanted right now was--"konohamaru?" "now you have an answer?" "please,i don't wanna fight with you anymore.i just realized that when i keep my emotions to myself..i lose what i really want."

Konohamaru turned even redder at the thought of her sentence."w-what do you mean?" 'really? she's gonna..?' "i mean,the way i feel all the time...it wasn't true.i never liked arguing with you.a-and.when i hit you i guess it's because i just..i just wanted to be closer to you.." "hanabi.." "i've held these things in since i met you for the first time.so now..i guess it's the right time to do and say it." "i-i,uh..." he stammered again.

Hanabi faced him while looking down at the ground.she was ready to do what she longed to do.konohamaru was just gonna make her confess about one thing.but this...was unexpected.she looked up at him and leaned closer.close enough for her breath to brush his lips.they blushed deeply as their breathing space then started to close in.

The hyuuga's lips were then locked onto his.it seemed like forever to them but was really three seconds in real life.hanabi seperated from him and turned away as she was sitting on the ground.the boy was frozen in place,turning all sorts of colors as he did.

She had done it,she held in the first thing she wanted to do.so now was the time to do te other.her head dug into her arms as she curled up into a small ball.the next thing konohamaru heard was the three words that meant everything to the world."i....love you.." he smiled at her words and turned her towards him.bringing her into a warm hug.

She smiled and hugged him back as she knew that she was accepted by someone special to her.now this..was gonna be the start of a beautiful relationship...while it lasts..
That's Love by rasengan_welch
Author's Notes:
okay! sorry for the long update.school is too much of a drag.but anywho,last chapter! then i'm starting on the fic i've been working on recently.. which will be posted on the same day...
As konohamaru and hanabi walked the streets,they were both bright red.both were happy they showed their true love for the other.nobody looked at them wierdly as they walked hand-in-hand.saying how a hyuuga would never go with....a konohamaru? especially hanabi hyuuga at that.they see her as 'too violent for love' but it worked out.

"konohamaru?" hanabi asked sweetly."uh,yeah? what is it?" "when i told you that i loved you...do you love me too?" konohamaru stared blankly at her,then at the floor."well um...i.." he stammered,turning cherry red.hanabi blinked solemly at the boy.hoping his answer is what she wants it to be.

"yes.." he peeped.hanabi smiled cheerfully as she gave him a hug.a blissful blush was added to it.but just as they seperated,naruto was standing right besides them."well,i see things pretty much worked out huh?" konohamaru and hanabi looked at eachother and away again,blushing.

As naruto chuckled,they then heard something loud.kinda like someone whining."do you guys hear someone crying?" the young pair looked around as they saw no one but the other shoppers,and a shadowy alleyway."nope.." said konohamaru "nah-uh,i didn't hear anything." hanabi stated.

"alright then,i'm getting pretty hungry so i guess i'll go get some ramen now.later.." naruto called out,his hand raised in the air as a goodbye while he left.the ramen shop was gonna close early today,so he took the alleyway for a shortcut.

"okay then! bue naruto!" konohamaru yelled back.as naruto went further away,he looked down a bit at hanabi.showing how they weren't the same height."well,it's just us now,right?" "pretty much.." hanabi giggled.

They walked past the alley naruto went through and soon,heard a loud thud.as if he had run into somebody along the way.they swore they saw two neat buns on a head.planted on a slim,feminine body.it was a girl,but who? "hey are you alright? i'm sorry,i wasn't watching where i was going." was all they heard naruto say as they went further.

When they had gotten back to hanabi's place,they stood face-to-face,eye-to-eye,which would soon turn to being,lip-to-lip.as konohamaru stared into hanabi's oval,violet shaded eyes,he saw someone new.it wasn't that evil,murderous-intent girl he used to know.

But someone happier now that they have what they truly need,a friend... actually,more than a friend,a truly loved friend.that was what made them happy.konohamaru wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him in a soft kiss,sending shivers down her spine.she loved doing that with him.it never happened to her before,but she's gllad she did.

"so i'll see you later then..hanabi...?" "yeah..for sure.." she responded.she hugged him tightly and waved goodbye as she stepped into her home.when the door closed,konohamaru dropped limply on the ground.his eyes were hazed from love.he had finally gotten her.it was fate,or their own actions that did it.

Minutes later after being in his overexcited dream,he was on his feet and walking home.on the way,he had seen naruto walk into a tea house with the same girl figure he seen in that alley."hey naru---to?" he said as he saw sakura and ino seemingly try to snoop in on them."what are they doing? oh well,i have my own things to worry about."

He kept on walking home with his hands dug in a pocket each.he looked at the sky that was now fading into an orange color.afternoon was about to come.and after that,night.time for konoha.but his house wasn't far away,he got there in an instant.once got upstairs to his room,he looked out of his window.

His eyes set a long way from where he lived,to a generaly large complex.which belonged to the hyuugas.but at the upstairs window,he saw the shades were spread.someone was looking out of their window as well.

From his vision,it looked like what seemed to be a small girl his age.taking the form of hanabi,"so they're doing the same thing huh?" they both muttered.they left the windows and fell onto their beds.breathing softly at the thought of other's name.

'Hanabi...'
'Konohamaru...'


Then their eyes closed with their heavenly names that might be whispered through the air at the same time..

"does care after all.."
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=5857