Sasuke and Sai: The Emo Duo by WarlordJEREK
Summary: Sasuke finds out somebody is as emo as him. (May turn into a multiple chapter story).
Categories: General Fiction Characters: Shino Aburame, Chouji Akimichi, Gaara, Haku, Sakura Haruno, Kakashi Hatake, Hidan, Kisame Hoshigaki, Hinata Hyuuga, Neji Hyuuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Jiraiya, Konohamaru Sarutobi, Maito Gai, Anko Mitarashi, Shikamaru Nara, Orochimaru, Rock Lee, Sai, Sarutobi Hiruzen (Sandaime Hokage)
Genres: Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 678 Read: 3772 Published: 25/07/07 Updated: 26/07/07

1. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU'RE EMO TOO?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by WarlordJEREK

2. WHY IS SAKURA THE MOST ANNOYING PERSON ON THE PLANET?!! by WarlordJEREK

3. Sasuke and Sai accientley watched Barney. That wouldn't be so bad...IF THEY WERENT SUGAR HIGH WHEN WATCHING IT! by WarlordJEREK

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU'RE EMO TOO?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by WarlordJEREK
Author's Notes:
I DO NOT OWN NARUTO. WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKKAKAKAKKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKKAKKAKAKAKKAKAKAKKAKAKAKKAKAKKKAKAKAKAKKAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAA!!!!!!
Sai and Sasuke sat on a bench each waiting for there hot dogs. Sasuke decided to talk to Sai. He was kinda emo. "So Sai, what are you?" "What am I what?" Sai replied. "Are you goth or emo?" Sasuke asked.

"I'm emo," Sai said.

'WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M EMO TOO! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY SOMEBODY WILL UNDERSTAND WHY I'M SO JEOLUS STUBBORN AND CAN'T EXCEPT NARUTO AS MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sasuke screamed then began to choke on the hot dog that was in his throat. After puking from both choking and excitment Sasuke began to sing and dance.

"Well now that you've finished freaking out, whatta you want to do?"

"Listen to Likin Park." "Me too," Sai agreed.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LIKE LIKIN PARK TOO?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sasuke said and puked again. "Would you please stop doing that," Konohamaru said, showing the chunks of green and brown in his hair.
WHY IS SAKURA THE MOST ANNOYING PERSON ON THE PLANET?!! by WarlordJEREK
Author's Notes:
I DO NOT OWN NARUTO.
Sakura watched Sai and Sasuke listening to Likin Park in Sasuke's bedroom together. The two of them were supposed to be on a date right now, but apparentley he was busy on another date.

Sakura clenched her fist and got a mad look on her face. "That Sai iditot. Always trying to steal Sasuke from me. This is just like in Evangelion when Kaworu came in and stole Shinji from Asuka. Oh God! I'm going to go into a catatonic state and destroy everything in my path beacause my teenage mind can't handle all the freakin' stress! AHHHHHH! Alright Sakura, don't panic, as long as you don't see a torn up Eva Unit 02 you'll be fine," Then Naruto came walking over to Sakura. "Hey Sakura, check out my full scale model of Eva Unit 02. I wanted a beserker Unit 01 but all they had at the Evangelion Fanboy convention was Unit 02. And it's the torn up one that Asuka drove because she went into a destructive path and killed everything in her path in End of Evangelion. But it's still cool right?" Naruto said.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sakura screamed. "So you don't think it's cool. Man, I suck," Naruto said.
Sasuke and Sai accientley watched Barney. That wouldn't be so bad...IF THEY WERENT SUGAR HIGH WHEN WATCHING IT! by WarlordJEREK
Author's Notes:
I DO NOT OWN NARUTO. Naruto stands up and starts to dance. BOW CHIKA WOW WOW CHIKA LOCKA LOCKA BOW WOW! SHIKA LOCKA LOCKA SHIKA WOW WOW CHIKA LOCKA BOW. BOW CHIKA WOW WOW WOW! WOW CHIKA BOW WOW CHIKA BOW WOW BOOM SHIKA LOCKA LOCKA BOW WOW!!

"Did you find that hot, perverts?" he asks. Sakura, "I like it when you dance to I'm too smexy better." "What's that?" Naruto asked. "Oh crap I leaked information on the next chapter!" Sakura runs out of Naruto's house and throws him into Shikamaru's.
Sai and Sasuke were up way too late. They'd just drank twenty four cans of coke, forty liters of Mountain Dew, Sixty Liters of Mountain Spew, watched Scooby Dooby Doo, and eaten twenty thouasand Snickers in four minutes. Chouji had began to cry when they took all of his sugar, but Sai had drawn a picture of Ino giving him a cheeseburger so he was happy now.

Anyway, now it was 8 AM on a Saturday morning and the two were still sugar high. "GODIDKDIDKDKLJAKDKJAKAKSKWKKAKWKAKAKAKAKAKAKQAKKWKWKWKWKWKKFKJFDSJFKDSJKKDODODODODOODODODODODOODODODDOOMDODOMDOMDODMDOMDODFJHAHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSANDPANTS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sasuke exclaimed.

"HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!" Sai laughed. "Whatta's soooooooooo FUNNY SAIIIIIIIIII?!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sasuke asked. "Snortfish pickledip!" Sai said. "SNORTFISH PICKLEDIP!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAJHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHDEDEDEDLElDLDLDLDLDLDL!!!!!!!!!!! THAT ROCKS CRAPPED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!" Sasuke said.

The two laughed until they puked out rainbows and bats and mokneys that were riding on german shepards dressed as cowboys. They accidentley turned the channel on the TV to Disney Channel. Only it was the early bird four year old version. On it, they saw the end of Barney where he sung the love song. "OMG!!!!!!!!! I JUST HAD A GREAT IDEA FOR A SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "ME TOO!!!!!!!" Sai said. "LET'S HEAD OVER TO NARUTO's HOUSE!!"

Naruto is sitting around with Konohamaru and doing nothing. All of the sudden Sai and Sasuke burst into the room and began to sing. "I love you! YOU LOVE MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Were an emo family! With a cut to a vein and a cussing out to you! Don't you want to be emo too!" Konohamaru jumps into Naruto's arms Scooby-Doo style and Naruto drops him. "What was that for?!" Naruto exclaims. Sai and Sasuke began to do the can-can and breakdance. "Seriously guys...WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Naruto yells louder now. "I finally found someone as emo as I am Naruto! Isn't it great!" Sasuke says. "But if your emo, then why are you dancing around happy?" Konohamaru asks. Sasuke blinks his eyelids then his eyes roll back in his head under the pressure. "Happiness? Happiness does not compute," Sai says and his head explodes into confetti.

FINNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=5819