Voodoo who? by xXdarkpuppetvOodOOXx
Summary: naruto faces his worst nightmare.A strange new object just got in his way.friendly,smart,strong,handsome,and funny.jealousey is a bad companion but it will be worth it if it consumes naruto to take this creaton out.what will happen?what is this nightmareish object?will naruto find pain,victory or friendship?
Categories: Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance Characters: Naruto Uzumaki
Genres: None
Warnings: Yaoi
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2590 Read: 3954 Published: 17/07/07 Updated: 23/08/07

1. Chapter 1 a guy by xXdarkpuppetvOodOOXx

2. Chapter 2 Space by xXdarkpuppetvOodOOXx

3. Chapter 3 Chance by xXdarkpuppetvOodOOXx

Chapter 1 a guy by xXdarkpuppetvOodOOXx
Author's Notes:
hi i`m xXdarkpuppetvOodOOXx
This is my first fanfic and it is naruto and another guy i created so i hope you enjoy.
"Awww man why is Iruka late today?"Naruto said as he lounged back in his chair with his feet on the desk.
"Maybe because your early.Why is that any ways?"Kiba asked with a curiouse smirk on.
"Iruka said that there was a surprise this morning as soon as he got in.But he`s late."
"Oh yeah.Hey Shikamaru,Neji over here!"kiba yelled as he raised his and motioned for them to come.
"Whats up Naruto you look sad?is your prince Emo being Emo?"Neji taunted .
"Shut the hell...Hey sakura you look lovely today did you d..."
"SAS-UKE!How are you doing today can i sit beside you?"Sakura yelled as she quikly shoved Naruto out of the way.
"Naruto why do you like her she`s a b..."Right then Kiba was interupted with the entering of Iruka.
"Good morning Iruka-sensie."The class said in perfect unisen.
"good morning class."

"We have a new student today." Iruka said cheerfully .
"Was that the surprise?If I`d known I would have slept in till lunch."Naruto wispered to Kiba.
"I wonder if it`s a girl.A hot sexy babe girl."Kiba added as he slowly drifted off into a day dream.
"Okay come on in Voodoo."Iruka said as he gestured to some one at the door.

Finally some one came in.A boy with black hair in a styled mess cut to his shoulders,with blue eyes and pale skin.He wore a pair of tight black jeans,with a black dress shirt with the sleeve cut off.He wore the shirt with the bottom buttens undone to show off a bit of his perfect stomache.He had chains comeing off his pants and one around his thin neck as well as a tight black choker with a name tag that .He carried a guitar case and a black bag with a 'Jack the pumpkin king' head on it.

"Hello every body my name is Voodoo.Yes I know it`s odd but I don`t have a family name."The boy said with a polite smile on.The class was silent.
"Look it`s emo`s bride!"KIba shouted out as he started laughing.Naruto,Shikamaru,and Neji soon joined as Sasuke got pissed.
"Enough all of you ."Iruka yelled.
"We were just playing."Naruto tryed to defend.
"If you want to 'play'then you can find enough time to show him around."
"But...but..."shikamaru stutered.
"no matter how long you say 'but' it won`t help."
"fine."they all said in deffeat.
"okay Voodoo can you take the seat beside Naruto.The blond one."
...^-^...

"Soo guy what`s all your names?" Voodoo asked trying to bring life into the quiet lunch group.
"I`m Hyuuga Neji"
"I`m Shikamaru"
"KIba and this is Akamaru."Kiba said as he motioned to the little dog on his head.
"Cool.Hi Akamaru I have a friend for you to meet."Voodoo said as he reach for his black bag and pulled some thing white and furry out."this is Sia she`s a pomeranian.Sia this is Akamaru play nicely okay."
"wruff!"
"..."Every body looked at Naruto.
"What`s wrong naruto.Afraid that he might take your beloved prince emo away from you."Neji kided
"...You.."Naruto was cut off.
"He was handsome but so normal. not my type."
"What!"Every body quickly turned there heads to look at Voodoo.
"He is attractive but he`s not my type."
"So you can look at some one and can tell their personalities?"Shika asked.
"pretty much yeah."
"well if Sasuke is not your type what is."Kiba asked trying not to laugh.
"Hmm...Well I like blondes with blue eyes,who are determinde yet are innocent.Oh and has a great ass."As soon as that left his mouth every one looked at Naruto and started to laugh as they saw the look on his face.

"Voo-Doo!"suddenly a huge crowd of girls surrounded them.
"Whoa!One min guy`s I`ll get rid of them."Voodoo said as he rose."You girls seem very nice and very supportive but I`m not interested if you know what I mean." the girl didn`t hear."ok plan 'B'."Voodoo then backed up to were the guys were huddled ,streched his armes,and closed his eyes."HYDIANATO THE SOUND OF LIGHT FIGHTING AGAINST DARKENESS."Suddenly a bright light came from the boys area.When the girls were finally able see all the boys and there belongings were gone.

"what just happend?Did I just die?"Kiba asked as he lay flat on his back.
"I don`t know it felt like we were flying."Shika mummbled as he to layed on his back.
"I don`t think were dead yet."Neji said as he laid on his side.
"I think ...I think...'Bliegh'"Naruto quicklyforced off of the ground and onto his hands and knee`s to barph.
"Ha ha I know it`s hard at first but you`ll get over it."At that all the guy`s sat up and looked at Voodoo who sat on a bed beside them with a big smile on.
"where are we."Neji questioned.
"My room in the main building."
"Well I`m leaving."Naruto said as he started to rise.
"I would`nt stand up yet your legs need to get use to the gravity again."Voodoo cautioned.
"Oh yeah well..uuh..Waah.'thump'Ouw."Naruto grumbled as he sat rubbing his butt which he had just used as a safty cushion.
"lol told you so."Voodoo braged .Every one laughed,every one except Naruto.

(An hour later when every body was recuperated)

"So Voodoo ever had sex?"Kiba asked with a sly face on.
"Yeah but it was a experiment to see what I liked."
"Oh.Was it good?"Kiba said as he raised an eyebrow.
"Umm.It was more wierd than good it was how to say it? Not right."
"Why are we talking about our sex life!?"Naruto blurted out.
"Chill out naruto all because you never did it doesn`t mean we can`t talk about it."Kiba pointed out with a mocking smile.
"so do you have a ... umm... partner yet Voodoo?"Neji asked.
"nope do you?"
"He`s dating Ten ten,I`m dateing Hinata, and shika`s dateing Temari."Kiba said smirking."But the little Virgine over there is waiting for prince emo."he added as he pointed to naruto."Naruto?"Kiba and the rest of the group quickly looked at the door,which quickly shut with a loud slam.
Chapter 2 Space by xXdarkpuppetvOodOOXx
Author's Notes:
This is chapter 2 of Voodoo Who? my first fanfic. I have read some of the other fanfics and I am getting some good ideas.I don`t know quit yet though should I make Sasuke Jealouse and Try to kill Voodoo or not? hmmmm.Oh well I hoped you enjoyd th first chapter,and i hope you will enjoy this one. tootles.
"Tsunade!About the new person in my class..."
"Naruto I was just looking for you.Iruka told me what happened today when Voodoo was being introduced.He also said that besides Kiba and shikamaru ,who will be haveing a week of detention,spoke against him."She took a quick break to see the look on Narutos face and was happy by the way he was pouting with his arms crossed.*Like a little Brat*She thought in her head with a silent grin."So..here is my conclusion.Voodoo will live with you for 4 months."
"WHAT!?You can`t be..."
"Serious?I sure am.He will live with you and you will show him around."
"But... but..."
"What?It`ll be perfect he might even be able to teach you some respect and manners."
"I`..."
"Enough.Leave his stuff will be moved shortly.Good bye!"
"I...Hmph." Naruto quickly stomped his way to the door ,opened it then slammed it."No good old bag!'He might even be able to teach you mimimimomi'."Naruto to said to himself as he kept up the stomping until he reach the front entrance.

"BOO!"Something quickly droped down in front of naruto which forced him to fall backwards.
"Waah,'Thud'oof!"
"LOL did I scare you little buddy."Voodoo said with a hint of triumph in his voice.
"I`m not your 'buddy'.and I`m not little!"Naruto protest as he quickly got up examined and dusted his butt off .'Giggle' Naruto quickly looked at Voodoo who had his hand over his mouth blushing."What`s wrong with you?"
"Oh nothing.But when you did that you looked like a little fox trying to bite its butt'sniker'."
"You`re wierd."Naruto said as he slited his eyes and shook his head,he then started to walk.Naruto rolled his eyes and turned around to look at what he thought was heppening."Why are you following me?"
"Because you`re my buuuuddyyy for the day!"Voodoo said as he wraped his arms around Naruto and rested his cheek on top of naruto`s head."You`re my little fox."

Naruto then quickly shuved out of Voodoo`s embrace and stared wide eye`d at Voodoo`s startled look.Voodoo stared back at him for a minute then finally under stood.
"Oh.Ok.No not like that i gave every one a nick name and your mine because were buddies so what I ment is you`re my little buddy 'Fox'."
"Oh... You`re still wierd."
"And Kyuubi can be...hmmm."Naruto starred at him wide eyed"Flame because he`s red and you can call me...Puppetmaster... no to sexual..."
"How do you know about Kyuubi?Why aren`t you afraid?"
"I read and why would I be afraid he`s trapped in your head."Voodoo then poked Naruto`s head protector.
"So shall you show me to our bachelor pad or am I gonna have find it on my own."
"'Our'?"
"Well for 4 months oh and I already have everything."Naruto looked down at the same old things he always carries,a bag and his guitar case."I like to travle light."Naruto just rolled his eyes and kept on walking.

...-_-...

"Here we are.home sweet home blah blah smurfedy smurf."Naruto said with barely any enthusiastic while rolling his eyes and making limp circles with his left hand.
"LOL it`s perfect for a little fox but i`m afraid it needs some ...some..work."Voodoo said as looked around.
"Work?"
"Yeah you know paint, furniture,the works."
"I can`t afford it."
"I can, my family was wealthy."
"Oh."Voodoo dug into his bag and pulled out a pen and a note book.
"we need paint,furniture,tools,light fixtures..."Naruto watched the curiouse person wander around looking at stuff naruto had laying around until Voodoo got to a door naruto never saw."This will be my room."
"I never saw this room before."Naruto stated
"I know I just made it."
"What?"
"See."As he said that he shuved a hand into naruto`s face.On his palm read 'SHABUSO SPACE'.
"I didn`t see anything happen."Voodoo just pointed at the wall near the door frame.When Naruto looked he saw a hand print burnt into the wall."How`d you do that?"
"Secret.Goodnight!"Naruto watched as Voodoo silently went into the room and closed the door behind him.
"Wierd guy."

...~=~...

"WELL IF YOU WANTED HONESTY THAT`S ALL YOU HAD TO SAY!I NEVER WANT TO LET YOU DOWN OR HAVE YOU GO!IT`S BETTER OFF THIS WAY!"Naruto fell out of bed due to the extremly loude music thundering from out side his room.He slowly got up and walked to his door.
"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!"Naruto yelled over the excrutiatingly loud music.
"REMEBER WHEN YOU BROKE YOUR FOOT FROM JUMPING OUT THE SECOND FLOOR!I`M NOOT OOOKAY!I`M NOT OOKAY AY AY AY!"Suddenly the music went silent
"It`s 'My Chemical Romance:I`m not okay'."
"Nevermind but how is it playing?"
"Oh well while you were sleeping I went out and bought a t.v,vcr,dvd player,and this kick ass sterio."
"Where the hell did you get it?"
"I ran to Tokyo."
"Yeah and I`m stupid."
"I thought you were`nt going to believe me like every one else."
"HEY!"
"Oh sorry."Voodoo said as he turned around to face the fridge."I also bought food."Right then Naruto finally cheered up.
"Any ramen?"
"Ramens not healthy ,but I bought bagles ,want one?"Naruto was glum again.
"I`m going out."
"Ok I have to paint any ways."

...0o0...

"Arrg."
"What`s up Naruto it`s saturday at 9 am you`re usally sleeping?"Shikamaru asked with a worried tone.
"The new guy.Tsunade is makeing him live with me for 4 months.This morning he was playing this music 'My Mechanicle reason?',or some thing like that,really loud and he bought food but no ramen."
"He seems pretty cool and he`s very smart."Shikamaru stated as Kiba walked up.
"Hey guys do you know the dog Voodoo gave me Sia?Well Akamaru`s going to be a father!"Kiba said excitedly.
"Thats great knew`s kiba."Shika said as he claped.
"Hey guys!"
"Hey what`s up Lee."Shika introduced.
"Whatch this knew move Voodoo taught me."Lee then placed a dummy on the ground standing up, jumped up,bounced off of a wall to get more hight,did a dive,slamed down on the dummy,grab it,fliped it so it was upside down then jumped but landed on his but so that the dummies head hit the ground."He called it the tombe stone off the ropes."(WWE restling The Under Taker lol.I hate restling.)

"Hey guys."All the guys turned there heads to look at Neji.
"WHOA.What did you do to your hair?"Kiba asked with shoke.
"Voodoo taught me a new way to wear my hair so that it won`t show the mark on my for head."He said as he swung his head to move the long piece of bang out of his way.(EMO CUT HAHA NEJI IS EMO NOW LOL MWUHAHAHA...ahem lets carry on now.)
"Looks good."Lee said as he gave Neji a thumbs up.
"Hello."Said a quit voice.
"Hi Gaara what`s up we haven`t seen you in a while?"Lee said as Gaara walked up
"I couldn`t help but hear you guys talking about Voodoo."
"yup"Lee chirped.
"Well Voodoo baked me some cookies and gave me this out fit." The guys studied,the tight black shirt with a stich heart on it,tight black pants with skull zippers and buttons along with suicide straps at the back.He also had a pair of black boots and a tie.
"I don`t care what all of you think about Voodoo but I hate him so far!If all you want to talk about is Voodoo ,then be my guest and while you`re at it marry him to!"Naruto said as he stomped away frustrated and depressed.
Chapter 3 Chance by xXdarkpuppetvOodOOXx
Author's Notes:
YAY CHAPTER THREE...whoot...Ok lets begin...Enjoy^o^
"GGGGRRAAAAA!!!WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THEM??!!!WHAT IS SO FUCKING GREAT ABOUT VOODOO!?"Naruto yelled as he slowly walked down the road pulling at his hair.
-"Well he`s smart,kind,handsome..,All in all cool.Some thing your not."-Kyubbi pointed out with a grumbled laugh that follow shortly after.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU`RE NOT HELPING!Next thing you know Sasuke will be laugh and heaven won`t fall out of orbit..."Naruto`s grumbles were quickly shortend by some wierd noise.'Is that a bird?...Or maybe it`s ..No!It can`t be..can it?'As he thought Naruto quickly mooved to the wall so that he can sneak up and see.
"...and then the guy*snik*the guy who left came back with a fire extinguisher and ..."Naruto halted for a minute before looking.He new that voice all to well.

"All because he was smoking in the mens room?OMG.LOL what the hell!?"Naruto new that voice as well.When he finally peerd around the corner he saw A laughing voodoo patting the back of a laughing sasuke.(God:So I see We got the new heavy duty sement/metal foundation? Angle:yup. god:Just in time.)

When they were done laughing Sasuke quickly pulled something black out of one of the many bags."so you think it was a good idea for me to get this shirt?"He asked Voodoo as he hed the shirt up to his chest.
"Absolutely.It looks awesome on you."Voodoo asured as he lightly pushed sasuke.

"GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAA!!!!"Voodoo quickly looked towards the corner to see a orange flash fly to he roofs and bounce away.
"Naruto?"

...-_-...

"Naruto?Can I come in?"Voodoo asked as he silently opened the door.
"Sure."The grumbled replie came from a mass on the bed,which quickly moved and revield itself as Naruto.Voodoo silently walk in and sat on the edge of the bed.
"I can tell that you don`t really like me."
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=5729