My Ninja Bingo Book by Squishy chan
Summary: My characters!! yay!!! ( && my friends', too.)
Categories: Fan Ninja Bingo Book Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 1384 Read: 11668 Published: 22/06/07 Updated: 16/12/09

1. Shichi Amaterasu by Squishy chan

2. Shichi Nesagi by Squishy chan

3. Hyuuga Yuki by Squishy chan

4. Isuzukuretsuki Satori by Squishy chan

5. Haruno Xochitl by Squishy chan

6. Seung Pak by Squishy chan

Shichi Amaterasu by Squishy chan
Author's Notes:
Shichi Amaterasu belongs to me
Amaterasu Shichi

Age: 14

Team: none ( follows Neji around relentlessly, though)

Gender: Female

Village: Konohagakure ( The village hidden in the leaves)

Appearance: 5'5", Back-length wavy black hair, black eyes, Wolf demon

Wears: Baggy black sweatshirt, headband around her neck, short blue aerobic shorts, tall thigh-high black and red striped stockings, kunai and shuriken pouch on her right thigh ( right handed).

Status: Taken by Neji

History: When she was barely an infant, Amaterasu watched her parents get killed by a fox demon. Even now she senses pain and blood when near Naruto, although she doesn't know why. As an orphan, she trained relentlessly to prove herself worthy of ninja-hood, and was equally determined to prove Neji wrong about his whole 'destiny' thing. She graduated ninja academy by nine, obtaining level of gennin. By twelve she and her cell mates passed the chunnin exams, thus earning chunnin rank. At fourteen, she became jonnin, and did various missions on her own. She was ANBU at sixteen and eventually became a missing-nin by eighteen, joining the Akatsuki at age twenty-one. Amaterasu is not evil, but she is close friends with those of the Akatsuki and those on their side ( she once had a crush on Orochimaru--the old bastard. Yes that's right.) She considers herself neutral. She wages her own wars and only battles those who stand in her way, whichever side they believe themselves to be on. (which gets her into a lot of fights with Itachi) Neji has proposed to her in hopes that she would someday be his bride. She accepted. She has a wolf-demon sealed in her and hopes to one day defeat the fox demon in Naruto.

Will have photo uploaded eventually.
Shichi Nesagi by Squishy chan
Nesagi Shichi ( despite what it sounds like, Amaterasu and Nesagi are not related. Amaterasu was a replacement for Shichi who was too Mary-sue at the time. It just worked out that way.)

Full name: Nekousagi ( Cat rabbit) can't stand her real name so she calls herself Nesagi for short.

Age: 14

Gender: Female

Team: Midori Natsu, Yuki Hyuuga.

Village: Konohagakure (The village hidden in the leaves)(graduated from all villages)

Appearance: 5'5", short brown hair kept up in two pig tails, wears forehead protector as a headband like Sakura, Orange flashy eyes that tend to change color.

Wears: thin tube top to reveal seal, shorts, tends to wear all village headbands, thin silk obi, long chinese dragon seal on her right arm from shoulder to wrist. ( Orochimaru did it-- the evil bastard).

Status: Single but taken ( in love with Kazekage Gaara, small interest in Neji)

History: not much. She followed just like everyone else. Graduated the academy at twelve, took the same chunnin exam with everyone else. Has a too-many-tailed cat demon in her.

Will have photo uploaded eventually.
Hyuuga Yuki by Squishy chan
Author's Notes:
Hyuuga Yuki belongs to Kendall Veith
Yuki Hyuuga (Both she, I, Kendall, her teammates Nesagi Shichi, and Midori Natsu, are away trying to find the meaning in Yuki Hyuuga's life. not. We're out gathering information, as the little we all know about her is not enough, or is organized enough to gather and put up in a profile. sorry. Thank you come again)

Age: 13
Gender: Female

Team: Midori Natsu, Nesagi Shichi.

Status: Taken by Sasori

Village: Konohagakure (The village hidden in the leaves)

Appearance: 5'5" long reddish colored hair that is often tied in a loose ponytail. Neji's younger twin sister ( by a few seconds) (or should this be in history?) bright red hair so people don't get them confused. Neji dotes on her and she hates it. He won't let her do anything! (We should know. Just ask Sasori.)

Wears: Black shorts with a beige top similar to Neji's, her left arm is wrapped and she has black ninja shoes.

History: Never attended the academy, but was trained in the Hyuuga ways by Hyuuga elders. She befriends Sasuke and becomes a major source of comfort for him after the death of his clan. Their relationship never becomes any more than just friends. Is neutral because of her Akatsuki connections.

Will have photo uploaded eventually.
Isuzukuretsuki Satori by Squishy chan
Author's Notes:
Isuzukuretsuki Satori belongs to Kendall Veith.
Name: Satori Isuzukuretsuki

Age: 17

Village: VIllage hidden in the Sound.

Status: Taken by Kabuto.

Rank: Jounin

Appearence: 5'6" long blonde hair with side bangs similar to Didara's, only with out the ponytail. She has green eyes.

Wears: Short shorts and a kimono top that constantly changes colors and patterns daily. She can't run without her stilletto high heels, so you'll never find her without them.

History: She was rescued from the whore house where she used to work by Midori Natsu, eventually running into Kabuto and fell in love with him immediately. He, too, was smitten with her so he took her in, where they now have wild perverted disgusting happenings more than once a day in role play, via Kendall *shudders*.

Will have photo uploaded eventually.
Haruno Xochitl by Squishy chan
Author's Notes:
Haruno Xochitl belongs to ArYuNvous (a.k.a. Kendall)
Name: Xochitl Haruno (Soh-chee)

Age: 17

Village: Konohagakure (Village hidden in the leaves)

Status: Taken by Deidara

Appearence: 5'5" has pink hair that meets just below his shoulder blades, and brown eyes,

Wears: a vivid house kimono with shades of pinks, reds, and yellows, he also wears sandals when he leaves the house.

History: He is Sakura's elder brother. He is gay, and because of that, mostly ignored by his family and beaten by his sister. He is incapable of being a ninja because of his brittle bone disease, so instead he became a medic. He is good enough even to out smart Tsunade in medicine. He is extremely shy and is deeply in love with Deidara.

Will have photo upladed eventually.
Seung Pak by Squishy chan
Author's Notes:
Seung Pak belongs to me
Seung Pak

Age: 18

Team: Ansho Keimun, Eun-Sung Ooba

Gender: Female

Village: Yong“gakure” (Village hidden in the Dragon. In Korea)

Appearance: 4'11", Petite, Shoulder length hair that is a Rusty-yellow color, with brown tint, half of it held up in two buns by baos, the rest hangs loose. Her eyes match her hair.

Wears: The top half of her attire is the customary Japanese Kimono (left over right fold) but hangs loose in an empire neckline as is Korean tradition. She wears a half-apron over her dress that is decorated with the Korean flag. She doesn’t need a Kunai pouch because she is a medic nin.

Status: Engaged to Chouji

History: She was born and raised in Korea. Her parents are wealthy aristocrats, and her uncle is an advisor to the Korean emperor, which convinces him to rely on her family entirely and trust everything they tell him, even the women of the family. This caused a civil war, because though they are in love, Seung’s mother is a very gently, peaceful being, but her father is a fiery, strong-minded man. Their difference in opinion and, likewise, advice, caused a territorial dispute which split Korea into two countries, North and South. After much war, Seung’s Father, Eun-Pak Begal, ended up Emperor of Communist North Korea, while her mother, May-lin Begal became mistress, consort, and later wife of the South Korean Emperor, with strong influence over him. Though several countries tried to return Korea to one peaceful estate, nothing changed, except for the death of the South Korean emperor, leaving May-lin Dowager Empress, with her uncle nowhere to be found. Seung was three at the time of the warfare, and to keep her safe, and ignorant, her mother enrolled her in the Korean ninja academy, where she graduated when she was six. Her small size makes her incredibly fast, and she has an amazing aptitude for medicine. She didn’t take the chuunin exams until she was twelve years old, but passed it promptly, and was ANBU at 16. When she was old enough, her parents, now the leaders of two separate countries, evaluated their situations, and decided that they needed something to prevent any further war, so they agreed to send Seung to Japan in a marriage agreement. Though they haven’t been told about her being in love with Chouji yet, when they are, May-lin will be indignant, but accepting her daughter’s happiness, though “disappointed in her choice” and her father will be so outraged that he closes off any further communications with the outside world. They will be married anyway. Seung has her mother’s cheery disposition and her father’s temper.

Will have photo uploaded eventually.
End Notes:
Seung Pak dedicated to Susan Pak Markey, My South Korean HIstory teacher who will never see her North Korean father again
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=5383