Fractured Fairytales by Dark Moon
Summary: Fairytales normally have happy endings, where everyone but the bad guys end up happy. Fractured fairytales are a whole different game. Anything goes, no matter how cruel or evil or uneccessary the torture you have to endure is. Naruto realized this years ago. It all started on that fateful day.
Categories: Alternate Universe & Crossovers > Fusion Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 1400 Read: 4875 Published: 21/05/07 Updated: 24/05/07
Chapter 1 by Dark Moon
Author's Notes:
Hey. I don't own Naruto, any of the characters affiliated with the series, or anything to do with it. I just have an over active imagination.
Please R&R
Naruto stood in front of the mirror. He had to look good today, to hide how horrible he was feeling. It was the anniversery of the third Hokage's death. For some reason, his mind always thought that the Hokage's death and Sasuke's betrayal were on the same day. It was always the hardest day of the year for him, and it hurt. Nothing could curb the pain he was feeling. It decreased over time, but on this day every year the wound opened again and bled. It hurt more than anything he had ever experienced. He sighed as he thought of the powerful hold Sasuke still held over him. Shaking his head, Naruto got up and left his house.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4860