Walk Away by Nikki_Yaoi
Summary: After Naruto's parents die, he is forced to move in with the Uchiha's, who were close friends of his father. What he didn't expect was that he'd fall in love with the most anti-social boy in history, and what's worse is that said person's big brother is constantly harassing him and an overly spunky brunette constantly trying to get the two together. How could this possibly end well?



A SasuNaru story (AU)
Categories: Alternate Universe & Crossovers, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Kiba and Hinata, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Shikamaru and Temari, Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance > Top Pairs > Sakura & Other Females, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Itachi and Naruto, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Kakashi and Iruka, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Sasuke and Naruto Characters: Shino Aburame, Chouji Akimichi, Deidara, Gaara, Haku, Sakura Haruno, Kakashi Hatake, Hidan, Kisame Hoshigaki, Hinata Hyuuga, Neji Hyuuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Jiraiya, Konohamaru Sarutobi, Maito Gai, Anko Mitarashi, Zabuza, Shikamaru Nara, Orochimaru, Rin, Rock Lee, Sai
Genres: Angst, Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 1555 Read: 5762 Published: 15/05/07 Updated: 20/05/07

1. The Meeting by Nikki_Yaoi

2. School Time by Nikki_Yaoi

3. A Slip Up, A Punishment by Nikki_Yaoi

The Meeting by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
I don't own Naruto people, I only own Nikki.

Ages and positions in story so far:
Sasuke- 17, Son of Uchiha family, bastard
Nikki- 16, Daughter of Shiinto family, Sasuke's best friend
Itachi-18, eldest child, biggest flirt
Mikoto- 37, happy go lucky mother of the Uchihas
Kabuto- 30,Butler of the Uchiha household
Iruka- 21,Maid, friendly advice giver of the house
A blonde stared blankly ahead, a frown on his face as he looked at the large mansion that towered over him. He breathed in heavily before walking ahead, dragging his bags behind him.

When he got to the door, he lifted his hand to knock on it, however, before he could, a brunette came flying out and tackling him to the ground, he yelped at the sudden force of the girl he didn't know.

"Huh? Who are you?" the heard the girl ask, sitting on his chest as she looked blankly down at him, "You're not Sasu-nii..."

"And you're not an Uchiha," the blonde replied.

Suddenly, the brunette frowned, "Yes, well, my parents were killed, so I came here and have lived with my best friend since I was very little," she paused, a large smile spreading across her pale features, "BUT! I get to live here and I have lots of fun with Sasu-nii, and the Akatsuki, so it's all cool! Anyways, what's your name? I'm Shiinto Nikki."

He stared at the odd girl, before answering her question, "I'm Uzu..." he was interupted as Nikki got off of him to tackle someone else.

Naruto sat up and turned around to see a raven haired man with dark eyes, an eyebrow raised at the blonde as the brunette clung to him. "Who are you?" the boy questioned.

"Well, I'm Uzumaki Naruto...son of Uzumaki Arashi."

"Ah, I heard about you, your the idiot who I always heard about from Arashi-san..."

Nikki smiled at Naruto, "Naru-chan, don't mind the emo here, Sasu-nii's bark is worst then his bite!" she laughed.

"I'm Uchiha Sasuke, and for the record, you should get your ass moving instead of sitting around here like the bum you are....KABUTO!" Sasuke yelled. A silver haired man in glasses scurried outside.

"Yes, Sasuke-sama?" he mumbled, straightening up.

Nikki got off Sasuke and walked in front of Kabuto, glaring at him, "Get the blonde's bags, NOW!" she growled, the man looking terrified as he quickly grabbed the bags and ran into the large house.

Naruto stared at the woman who turned to him and grabbed his hand, dragging him along after her, Sasuke walking closely behind as if watching Naruto so he didn't pull anything.

A woman with long raven haired came to the door and smiled down at the blonde, "Hello Naruto-kun, as you know, I'm Uchiha Mikoto, but you can call me Kaasan!" she cooed, pulling the frightened blonde away from Nikki and into a hug.

Nikki suddenly got an uninterested look, before a smirk made it's way onto her face, both Mikoto and Sasuke freezing when they saw it. "ITACHI-CHAN!" she yelled.

Another Uchiha came running from another room, stopping in his tracks before he ran into his mother, his hair was long and in a low lying pony tail, his eyes red, probably due to contacts. He wore a tight shirt that showed some of his midrift andd tight black pants, a mischivous smirk upon his face. "Oooh," he snickered, noticing Naruto, "Is that Naruto-kun~?" He looked over to Nikki, who nodded. "Well, well, I think I'll have fun with this..."

Mikoto and Nikki giggled happily at the thought as Naruto and Sasuke looked terrified. A man with chesnut colored hair appeared, looking at Naruto with friendly brown eyes, "Uzumaki-san, I'll show you to your room...." he whispered caringly.

Naruto sighed in relief, atleast someone around here was normal.
School Time by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
New characters introduced and their roles:
Deidara- A member of the gang Akatsuki, Sasori's boyfriend
Sasori- A member of the gang Akatsuki, Deidara's boyfriend
Anko-The insane limo driver for the Uchihas
Orochimaru- A member of the gang Akatsuki, Nikki's boyfriend


>3> -giggles- I like my story so far
Naruto put his head around the corner the next morning after having hid in his room from the crazies, as he called them.

When he thought it clear he dashed downstairs and unfortunately, into Sasuke.

Sasuke glared at him, "Watch where you're going, dobe..." he hissed.

"What the fuck is going on?!" came a feminine voice as a tired looking Nikki marched from her room in a school uniform, as well as a black collar with red clouds on it and her hair up, golden eyes glaring daggers into the two boys who were causing a racket.

Naruto froze in his place as Sasuke gave a short wave to Nikki before walking off into the kitchen, obviously use to the cranky morning Nikki.

Nikki stomped down the stairs, pushing Naruto to the side aggresively, following Sasuke into the kitchen.Naruto fidgeted, before scurrying after the two nervously.

Naruto took his place at the table, looking at the family, all apparently normal, as if they weren't morning people, well, minus Mikoto, she was cheery as usual.

Breakfast was quiet, and when over, Nikki and Itachi got up at the same time. That's when Naruto noticed they were both wearing something black with red clouds on it, he was about to speak up about it, but Sasuke covered his mouth quickly. "Speak not a word about it..." he hissed.

When the two disappeared out the door and into a black convertable, Sasuke finally explained, "Those two are in the gang Akatsuki, you'll most likely meet the whole group today, but be warned, some of them are a little....interesting..." Sasuke whispered, before standing up and walking out to the limo with Naruto close behind.

"SO! You ready to go to school Sasuke-kun?" the violet haired driver giggled.

"Do not speak to me in such an unformal manner, you will call me Sasuke-sama, understood Anko?" Sasuke hissed.

Anko chuckled, "Ya, ya, I get it, you have a pole shoved up your ass," she replied, before turning her attention to Naruto, "So, who's this cutey?"

Before Naruto could speak, Sasuke answered for him, "This is Uzumaki Naruto, you are to show him full respect."

Anko rolled her eyes before starting the limo up.

When they arrived at the school, Sasuke pushed Naruto out and completely ignored him as if they had never met. Naruto glared and decided to try and find his way around.

He stopped as he came upon a group hanging out under the shade of a few trees, two of them being Nikki and Ita.

"Hey, Nikki-chan, Itachi!" Naruto called out as he ran over to them.

"Yo, Naru-chan," Nikki replied, cuddling closer to the man who was behind her, his hair long and black and his face very pale.

A blonde with cerulean colored eyes chuckled, "So this is Ita-chan's new prey, ne? He's cute, yeah."

"Deidara..." a red headed boy muttered, whacking the blonde on the head.

"So mean, un," Deidara muttered.

"Dei-chan, Sasori-kun, stop it, and don't scare Naru-chan..." Nikki hissed in a professional manner, quite the opposite of how she acted at the Uchiha Manor.

Naruto approached cautiously, when he was standing in front of the group he smiled, "Nice to meet you...AH!" he yelped as Itachi pulled him into his lap.

Nikki chuckled, "Oh, by the way, Naru-chan, this is my boyfriend, Orochimaru," she said, pointing to the man behind her.

Naruto stared, "So this is the Akatsuki..." he said out loud on accident.

"What was that?" Nikki hissed.
A Slip Up, A Punishment by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
I've been so tired and sick lately, my chapters haven't been long and I haven't been updating often. I'm really sorry T_T
A shadowy figure went to stand up, before being shoved down by Nikki

"He lives with me and Ita-chan, let me take care of this, Leader-sama...." Nikki muttered, before turning to Naruto, "No one knows the name of our orginazation, but Sasuke-nii, now everyone knows!"

Nikki whacked Naruto upside the head, making him rub his head in pain as he mouthed the words 'So Mean'.

"Anyways, as punishment for being the dobe you are, you will stay with Ita-chan all day!" she cooed, giggling slightly.

The whole group bursted out laughing when they saw the mischivous glint in Itachi's eyes.

Nikki sighed, "Screw this, come on Orochi-kun, we need to go to class...." she whined as she grabbed her boyfriend's hand and started to drag him behind her.

"I still feel sorry for that poor guy, ya," Deidara muttered, looking after the two, "He's probably the only guy who is willing to take on such a...."

"Demon?" a man with skin that looked blue and spikey blue hair finished.

"You guys are bastards..." came another female voice that Naruto didn't recognize.

The speaker flipped out of the tree and landed on one knee, a smile on her pale face. Her hair was two colors, the short purple part was up in a ponytail and the rest was black and long, her eyes a pale violet color.

She straightened her skirt when she stood up and gave the biggest smile Naruto had ever seen as she went up and kissed Sasori, Deidara, and the blue man on the forehead.

"Yo, Naruto-kun, I'm Inju Tou, that fish face's girlfriend," she giggled, "But you can call him Kisame!"

Naruto stared at her, she wasn't wearing the normal school uniform, instead her skirt was black with red clouds and her shirt was anything but appropriate, it was a black tube top.

"Tou-chan, what ever happened to not getting sent home...again because of your clothing choice," Kisame muttered.

Tou blinked, "What? You don't like it?" she asked, turning around as if to give Kisame a good look.

Kisame chuckled nervously, "Well, of course I like it...it's really..." he stopped so he wouldn't get slapped for being a perv.

Apparently that was enough because Tou squealed and tackled Kisame.

Itachi rolled his eyes and stood up, throwing Naruto over his shoulder and walking in the direction opposite of the school.

"Itachi-san...where are we going?" Naruto asked.

"Bed.Now," was Itachi's reply.

"WHA?!" Naruto exclaimed, flailing his arms as he frantically tried to escape.

"Yo, Aniki, put the blonde down," Sasuke mumbled, stepping in front of them.

"SASUKE-TEME!" Naruto exclaimed happily.

"Foolish little brother, Nikki-chan said he could stay with me all day!"

"That didn't mean molesting him."

"Whatever...." Itachi muttered, turning around and marching the school, Sasuke smirked smugly and followed his brother.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4745