Subaku No SunShine by Temari Chan
Summary: Nee, Gaara Temari and Kankuro take a vacation to Konoha, with their friends. From there they go to a beachhouse, nearby an amazing hot springs. Eveyrone is put in two, and put into dorm-like rooms. What happens next? You decide...
Categories: General Fiction Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 1335 Read: 3318 Published: 15/05/07 Updated: 13/06/07

1. Sunnny Sunny days by Temari Chan

2. Rock, Papaer, Kissors? by Temari Chan

3. The Rooms. by Temari Chan

Sunnny Sunny days by Temari Chan
Author's Notes:
Ohayo!
"Nee! Gaara Get up! It's Vacation day! Come on!" Temari shook her younger brother, trying to get him up.
"Temari....I don't want to go....Leave me alone..." he muttered, half asleep.
"If you don't, I'll take all your cookies away for a month." she smirked, knowing that would surely get him up.
"Fine fine...But I won't like it." The red haired boy sat up in bed, and picked up his sister's eyeliner and put some around his eyes, as usual. He dragged himself into the washroom and got ready for the annual summer vacation. Personally, He would do without it, but every year Temari forced him to go, as the threatened his cookies.
He finally got ready, and he wasn't wearing what Temari told him to wear. He had his Kazekage outfit on, with his gourd.
"Gaara! I told you to wear shorts and a T-shirt..." Temari scolded, "You're going to get hot on the beach..."
"Ugh...Damnit Temari, Why do I have to wear that?!"
"Because I'm older than you. So go."
Gaara glared at the blonde haired girl for a moment, then went back. He changed into a Black Shirt and Dark black shorts.
"Happy now..?" He muttered under his breath.

------------

Later on, they got to Konoha. Everyone else was Already there. "Hey, they're here guys!" Sakura announced.
"Sorry we're late. Temari had to force Gaara to come again." Kankuro said, as her scratched the back of his head.
"No problem, Dattebayo. Gaara's dressed like Sai, and Sasuke..?" Naruto said.
"Tch, How troublesome...The Emo-Trio..." Shikamaru muttered.
"At least I seem a bit more decent than you." Sasuke snapped.
"...G-Guys...D-Don't fight..." Hinata said so very softly, that no one heard her.
"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" Sakura shouted. And everyone silenced.
"Come on, Let's go already." Ino added.
"Yeah!" Naruto Agreed also.
After a bit, everyone had said "Okay", "Yeah" "Whatever.." and whatnot, and they were off. They had gone to the Konoha Beach and resort.
"YATTA DATTEBAYO!" Naruto cried out when they got there.
"Calm down, dobe. It's just and an Water." Sasuke snorted a bit.
"Oh shut up, you emo-uke freak.."Naruto narrowed his eyes at Sasuke, as he always did.
"What was that, you yellow haired geek?" Sasuke snapped back
"I'd rather be a geek than to be a Gay ass Emo!" Naruto replied.

The others left them to argue. Shikamaru, Neji, Lee Sai, and Kankuro. had started a game of Volleyball. Sakura, Ino and Temari were playing in the water. Hinata sat under the umbrella, feeling shy about her oddly, large breast size. And Gaara was sitting in the sand watching everyone else.

He didn't really like to interact with people. It's not that he couldn't talk, it's just that he was oddly shy.
"Hey, Sandy." Gaara looked up. It was Sai.
"Sai."
"What are you doing?" Sai asked. Most people would look sympathetic when they asked this question, but Sai had no expression what so ever.
"Nothing. What do you want?" he asked.
"Well, the guys asked, if you wanted to play volleyball with us."
"No thank you."
"You sure?"
"Yes."
"Okay." At that, Sai left. Gaara was left alone again.
He looked at Hinata who was also alone. She turned around, and smiled at him.
Is she smiling at me? Gaara thought. I think so..

Gaara gave her a little wave, and she returned it with a sign to come here.
Gaara got up and went to her. "Hello Hinata,"
"Hi Gaara-sama. What's wrong? Why were you all alone?" she asked. This time, when he looked at her, she seemed concerned.
"I just didn't have anything to do..." he answered her softly.
"Well, you can stay with me if you want." she offered, with a sweet smile.
"Alright...." At that moment, Gaara felt something inside him. He hadn't felt it for a while. It was happiness.
"Gaara-sama?" Hinata's voice began again.
"Yes?" he answered.
"..Um....Do you want to go swimming..?" she asked.
"..No thank you....I don't like to swim.." he said, "But you can go ahead" he smiled at her, signing that he would be okay, by himself.
"Alright." Hinata removed her sweater and joined the other girls.
Rock, Papaer, Kissors? by Temari Chan
Author's Notes:
Sqeee! Next Chapter!
"Whooo! Go Hinata!" Ino teased.
"Ano....Ano..." Hinata hid her body under the water.
"Aww, C'mon Hinata-chan. It's summer. Don't be shy about your...uh....yeah.." Sakura said, "..Be proud."
Hinata was now underwater. She preformed a jutsu, which shrunk her breasts a bit. Then she came back up.
"Demo, What a second, I need to speak with Neji-niisan."
When hinata left, the Girls continued talking.
"We need to do this soon." Temari whispered.
"Yeah, we gotta set her up...but with who?"
"Hmm..Neji?"
"No, He's related to her"
"Lee?"
"No! Ewww..."
"Um...Gaara?"
The girls turned to look at the red haired boy. He seemed very very shy.
"Maybe, But let's not pick Naruto."
"Or, Sai, Or Sasuke. Sasuke's mine." Sakura said.
"Sai's mine too!" Ino said.
"Sshh, She coming back.

------------------------------------
Neji was Standing nearby the shore. Hinata foudn him there.
"Neji, I need you're opinion. Since I always asked you stuff."
Neji turned towards his cousin, "Hmm? What is it?"
"How do I look?" She asked.
Neji looked at her up and down, but he found himself staring at her chest.
"Y-You look...F-fine.."
"Really? Thank you Neji-niisan!"
Hinata ran off, as Neji was left alone. His face had turned a shade of red.
Damnit...She's so.....
The Rooms. by Temari Chan
Author's Notes:
I might rush with this... >
Later that afternoon, everyone gathered at the beach house to be put into their rooms. They all put their names in a hat and they pulled them out two by two.
"Alright, Here we go." Sakura put her hand into the hat and pulled out two names.
"In room one, It's Naruto and Sasuke." she announced.
At that moment both boys gave each other a deadly glare which lasted for a very long time.
"Next...." she reached in again, "Hinata, and Gaara!"
Hinata smiled at Gaara. He returned her smile, and went into his room in silence.
"Next, Me and Neji."
"Temari and Shikamaru."
"Sai and Ino."
"Tenten and Lee"
Several other pairings were called, but no one really cared. They all went into their rooms, and unpacked.
The rooms were all huge. They had two beds, one balcony, and a very large bathroom.
Gaara refrained from using his Sand for assistance since Temari told him not to.
While Shikamaru was unpacking Temari was sitting on her bed tapping away at her laptop.
"Temari, aren't you going to unpack?" He asked her when he finished.
"Not right now."
"So troublesome...What are you doing anyway?" he asked, peering over her shoulder.
Temari closed her Laptop quickly before Shikamaru saw anything. She turned around, and found her face inches away from his.
"Do you mind?" she asked as a blush formed across her face.
"Yes." He said with a slight smirk.
There was a silence for a bit. They both wanted to kiss so badly, but they were nervous of the others reaction.
After a while, the door to their room closed, and all that was heard were several moans.
"Not even the second day, and their already at it." Sai snorted as he tried to open the door to see.
As soon as he did Temari kicked him in a very painful area.
"Ow." He murmured as he lay on the floor in a fatal position.
"God, what an Idiot...I can't believe I have to share a room with him." Ino sighed as she pulled him in.

Hinata finished unpacking and went to take a shower. While she was doing that Gaara changed into his Kazekage outfit, and was standing on the balcony, watching the sunset. He didn't notice Hinata who was behind him.
"Mind if I join you?" She asked as she stepped out in a long purple Kimono.
"Oh...No, Not at all." He turned around slightly surprised.
She held onto his arm which made him slightly uncomfortable, but he enjoyed it.
"Gaara-sama...?"
"Hmm?"
"Do you.....Do you think....We can go out....together sometime...?" she mumbled, playing with her fingers.
"Uhh....Yes....sure..." he replied.