Never Ever Tell Anyone! Jiraiya's Darkest Secret! by Hinata1
Summary: This is another story I have on Inu-fic. So don't think I stole it, because I am Kagome1 on there.



When a man even more perverted than Jiraiya comes to town and hits on Tsunada, Jiraiya gets a bit jealous. Naruto, who is usually blind to things like this, sees how jealous Jiraiya is and tell a little lie, which leads to some pretty catastophic events.
Categories: Orphan Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 3266 Read: 23795 Published: 29/04/07 Updated: 03/07/07

1. Chapter 1:The Discovery! by Hinata1

2. Chapter 2:Just A Little White Lie by Hinata1

3. Chapter 3:Saving Tsunade From Herself by Hinata1

4. Chapter 4:A Hangover Thats Kills by Hinata1

5. Chapter 5: An Irresistable Feeling by Hinata1

6. Chapter 6 by Hinata1

7. Chapter 7: Don't Hate me!!! by Hinata1

Chapter 1:The Discovery! by Hinata1
Author's Notes:
Sorry, Jiriaya's name is spelled wrong in this first chapter! It's just the first chapter though.
Jiriah stood at the door way just barely in the room waiting to talk to Tsunade after her meeting with some business client was done.

Tsunade waved him into the room when the guy leave, but then an unexpected visitor came barging through the door.

"Hi, Granny Tsunade!," Naruto came in, "Ah! Their you are Jiriah, I was looking for you."

"Hi runt,"Jiriah said none to enthused by the interuption.

"What do you want," Tsunade asked impatiently.

"Oh, I have to talk to Jiriah, and I thought he might be here," Naruto said matter-a-factly.

"Why did you think he'd be he-"Tsunade started before being cut off by another visitor.

"Hi, Your Tsunade right? Oh, how rude of me, my name is Junsuke!" An old man in a bussiness like out fit came in grabbing Tsunade hand to shake.

Though, he grabbed her hand to shake he didn't let go. He slowly took his other hand and rubbed her hand making Tsunade feel uncomfortable and when she pulled away he kept a firm grip.

Naruto saw this and was shocked by the old man's lechernous.

Then, Naruto, looked at Jiriaya who was none to happy! Jiriah was on Tsunade's team so it's natural he'd be protective, but was this protection or jelousy.

Finally, the old man let go, giving Tsunade a weird smile and winked at her. This man,Junsuke, wasn't like Jiriah when it came to lecherousnous. Jiriah just flirted(didn't touch) and gawked, but this guy was interest in getting Tsunade into bed and fast.

Jiriah, of course, would raze holy hell before he let that happen.

"I have a meeting with Mr. Monogatari" Tsunade said looking at Jiriaya who had a smirk on his face from her saying his name so formally.

"Oh sorry, I'll see YOU later then," He said and left.

"So, who's that scumbag," Jiriaya said remembering the pervert was still in the room.

"I don't know I just met him myself," She said sighing not liking the new guy much.

"You two make quite the couple," Jiriaya said jokingly even though the thought of the two together made him sick.

"Ha ha very funny"Tsunade said sarcasically.

"Seriously, stay away from him," Jiriaya said sternly leaving with Naruto following.

Tsunade was bewildered by him coming then instantly leaving. What was he there to say?

---------

"So, I know what teammate protection is and that wasn't it," Naruto said smirking.

"What the hell are you talking about," Jiriaya said.

"That was jealousy not protection. Your like Tsunade," Naruto said stating what he thought.

"Your crazy you brat, but the bastard needs his ass kicked." Jiriaya said angry.

"YOU DO LIKE HER!!!!!!" Naruto yelled seeing Jiriaya's anger.

"No, Idon't"Jiriay was annoyed.

"yea, you do," Naruto said persuing the arguement.

"I..." Jiriah stopped, ready to make a confession.
______________-
So what do you think
Chapter 2:Just A Little White Lie by Hinata1
Jiraiya walked listening to Naruto babble when Naruto stopped.

"What is it?" Jiraiya asked looking at Naruto confused.
"What did that guy say his name was again?" Naruto asked looking as if he remembered something.

"Uh...Junsuke, why?"
"I remember that name! I've heard about him before," Naruto said as if he were trying to remember something terribly important.

"What?"Jiraiya asked, "where?"
"I heard some people at the ramen shop talking about a Junsuke," he said.

"How do you know it's not a different Junsuke," Jiraiya questioned.

"Because, they said this guy was a pervert you wanted to stay away from. Supposedly, he'll do anything to suduce someone...Drugging them, getting them drunk."

"WHAT! Why didn't you remember instantly!?" Jiraiya asked worried and freaked out.

"I didn't remember, I told you, it was a while ago" Naruto said innocently.

"You mean we left Tsunade alone with a lecherous, pervert who is willing to do anything to suduce her, and you knew." Jiraiya started to freak out but then stopped remembering who they were talking about, " Tsunade's strong. Trust me, she would never be pulled into something like that. Yea, she'll beat the living crap out of him," Jiraiya finished.

"Who are you convincing me or yourself," Naruto asked wondering.

"Shaddup," Jiraiya answered knowing he was trying to convince himself.

"ok," Naruto smiled thinking to himself: Hmm. I just got Jiriaya freaked, worried, and jealous. And all I had to do is tell a little white lie.

Jiraiya acted as if it didn't bother him, trying to forget about it, which was easier said than done.

Naruto decided to leave thinking Jiraiya would go back for Tsunade, though, Naruto was beginning to get a little worried himself. Sure, he knew nothing about this Junsuke, but what if he really was some person willing to get Tsunade drunk or drug her or worse kill her.
Naruto began to regret his little lie, but was Tsunade in danger
Chapter 3:Saving Tsunade From Herself by Hinata1
Author's Notes:
Enjoy! Jiraiya is less perverted in this chapter! How,odd, and out of character! ^_^'
Jiraiya wasn't about to give in. Tsunade was fine.

"She's Fine. She's Fine. She's Fine. She's Fine." Jiraiya repeated hoping he'd believe it, then Jiriaya gave in. Oh, who am I kidding, I know very well I'm going to go find her, she'll be fine, and say I was lerking around, but I just have to know she's ok.

jiraiya, ashamed at himself, got up and went looking for her. He didn't have to look far. Up ahead was an old bar that had an unusual amount of people there.

Jiriaya decided to see what was up and maybe he'd find Tsunade, maybe.

When he walked in, he saw an unusual sight. There, before him, was Tsunade, totally smashed, flirting with everyone and next to her was Junsuke.

Jiraiya, jealous of Tsunade hanging all over Junsuke, decided to take action.

"Oh, hi Jiriaya!" Tsunade said wavinga hand.

Junsuke was angered by Jiriaya's appearance.

Junsuke-Dammit! Last time I just held her hand this guy got upset. He better not interfere or do anything.

"Honey, I think we should leave. Lets go to my place, spend some quality time together," Junsuke said prying Tsunade from her seat.

With this Jiraiya was appauled and EXTREMELY jealous from Tsunade saying yes.

Junsuke grabbed Tsunade and flung her into his arms like a ragdoll.Jiraiya stood there with his fists clenched ready to kill this guy.

Junsuke was about to walked out the door with Tsunade when, Jiraiya stopped him.

"Your not taking HER anywhere," Jiraiya said sternly giving Junsuke a seriously pissed off look.

"Oh, c'mon, Jiraiya, it's not...hiccup....like I'm a...hiccup...child anymore," Tsunade said falling into Jiraiya's chest, "I'll be fine," Tsunade patted Jiraiya's chest making him blush, but not stop glaring.

"Your not taking her anywhere," Jiraiya repeated glaring at Junsuke.

"She's a big girl and she choses to come," Junsuke said knowing he had won.

Jiraiya became even angrier and know he was about to do something irrational and stupid.

Jiraya plunged at Junsuke with a shirekan(bad speller) in his hand.

Junsuke was (obviously) not a good fighter and froze at the sight of it barely dodging. Jiraiya wasn't about to take pitty on him either. Jiraiya stabbed Junsuke in his head causing him to die instantly and causing a big bar fight.

"Why did you do that!?" Tsunade said horrified.

"C'mon!" Jiraiya said with not wanting to stay.

"No," Tsunade said childishly.

Jiraiya, irritated, flipped her over his shoulder not caring if the blood rushed to her head or not.

"I guess, I'm going to have to take you back to my place," Jiraiya said with a sigh, but was happy he went when he did. To think if he had waited any longer the creep would have......

Jiraiya fought the thought from his mind. Tsunade, of course, was kicking and screaming the whole way.

AFter Jiraiya, got to his house he sat Tsunade on the couch hoping she would fall asleep quickly, but hoping didn't make it happen.

Tsunade was now trying to do something or anything.

"So, my knight in shining armor, now aren't you going to..." Tsunade waited for Jiraiya to fill in the blank.

"Do what?" Jiraiya asked bewildered.

"Y'know. It's only fitting for when a knight rescues his queen to...to kiss(among other things)" Tsunade said suggestingly.

"Go to sleep," Jiraiya said blushing and wanting to so bad do what Tsunade suggested, but knew he couldn't when she was drunk. He'd be as bad as Junsuke.

"Here," Jiraiya held out 2 Tylenol and a glass of water.

Tsunade took them pouting about Jiraiya's answer.

"Oh,c'mon," Tsunade said scooting closer to Jiraiya, now rubbing his chest.

Jiraiya felt a tingling sensation. THen came to the fact that Tsunade wasn't going to remember anything tomorrow, not that he was going to soduce her, but he could tell her something.
"Tsunade, since your not going to remember any of this tomorrow," Jiraiya blushed madly, "I...I love you. I always have. Ever since I was little. I was 13 when you spotted me looking at you and thought I was being perverted, when I didn't even stare at anyone befor then.
I just stared at you, but then I had to cover up the fact that I liked you so I stared at other women too. The truth is..." Jiraiya looked up to see Tsunade asleep.

Jiraiya smiled, staring at her face. Then he picked her up and took her to his bed, set her down, and tucked her in. Then he went out and slept on the couch and had the most wonderful dream about Tsunade.

__________________________________
So how do ya like it?
Chapter 4:A Hangover Thats Kills by Hinata1
Tsunade POV~

I woke up with a huge migraine, but a hangover was something I was use to. Waking up in a strangers bed with not stranger beside me was something I was NOT use to.

I looked around the room. It looked so familliar. No, it couldn't have been familliar, because I've never been here. Have I?

I jumped when a familliar tall man with long grey hair came into the room.

"Jiraiya! WHAT THE HELL! WHY AM I...." Tsunade couldn't bring the words out of her mouth. Never had she thought she'd be asking why she had been sleeping Jiraiya's bed.

"WHY AM I HERE? IN YOUR BEDROOM! IN YOUR BED!!!!!!!" I tried to remember what I had done yesterday. I went to the bar with Junsuke and....I can't remember.

"Your at my house because you got wasted at a bar yesterday and I didn't have a key to your apartment so I had to bring you here." Jiraiya spoke trying to sound as if bringing her was a pain.

(Normal POV)

"Where's Junsuke?" Tsunade asked wondering if he just left her at the bar.

"He left town. After he dumped you on me he ran off. Poor guy finally got wise and decided he wanted to dump you off with anyone. I would have done the same thing in his situation," Jiraiya lied not wanting to get into the whole situation of last night.

"Haha very funny," Tsunade said annoyed. She truly was delighted that he was gone, though. She just went with him to be polite, but she was dreading it.

Jiraiya smiled for many reasons
1)He was with Tsunade
2)Tsunade was in his bed
3)He was talking to Tsunade
4)Tsunade still had NO CLUE that he like her

Jiraiya's smile went upside down when Tsunade spoke again.

"You didn't Do anything while I was asleep did you?" She asked truly worried.

Jiraiya was upset she'd think he'd take advantage of her in her sleep. How could she say such a thing!? After he rescued her!!!! Jiraiya's joy went to anger.

"No, jeez Tsunade!I was on your team for how many years and you still don't trust me!" Jiraiya said mad.

"I'l never trust you," Tsunade said shortly.

Jiraiya's anger turned to sadness. How could she say something so cold...

"I'm leaving," Tsunade said annoyed and embarrassed. She left so quickly that Jiraiya couldn't see the tears forming in her eyes.

Tsunade POV~

Tsunade had been enxtremely embarrassed.

I was in Jiraiya's bed, vulnerable, and he hadn't even thought of..of.......Damn it Tsunade! You didn't want him to do THAT! I mean maybe......NO! He doesn't like me! All he cares about is gawking at other women and flirting! Thats it!

The thought of Junsuke taking advantage of her made her sick. Seriously, she got dizzy. I didn't even thank Jiraiya.

Suddenly Tsunade felt really guilty, but couldn't face Jiraiya again. No matter how badly she wanted to. She might say something or do something she shouldn't because of the hangover.

______________
I'll update later.
Chapter 5: An Irresistable Feeling by Hinata1
Jiraiya POV

Jiraiya walked out side and still couldn't shake the feeling that he had forgot something. Something important? No, not important. He just simply let something slip his mind. What was it? Hmmmm....

Jiraiya walked to Ichigo's Ramen Restaurant to clear his head. After his encounter with Tsunade he didn't know weather to be happy or sad.

At around 3:30p.m. he got the strangest feeling. Like an addiction. He had to see Tsunade NOW! Something was wrong...or.....................or..........he had to see her, this second!

I went walking around looking for her when I saw her long blonde hair. She was sitting across from Shizune at Ichigo's.

"Hey," I said relieved she was ok. Why had I freaked out?

"Hey!" Shizune yelled back waving. Tsunade looked back at me and turned back to Shizune quickly.

Tsunade's POV~

I can't handle him right now. I'll freak. I can't do this to Dan! Can't! Not with Jiraiya.....can I?

The question dangled in her mind for a minute before her own body made up the decision.

Jiraiya walked up to her slowly staring straight at Tsunade, ingoring Shizune.

"Hi," Jiraiya repeated. JIraiya was a little shy from his earlier encounter with her, but couldn't leave her.

"Jiraiya.....I..." I couldn't finish the sentence, not in front of Shizune.

THen another strange visitor came up to the three of us.

"Hey," Kakashi said walking up to us looking straight at Shizune.

"Hey, Kakashi!" Shizune sensed she should leave Jiraiya and Tsunade alone so her and Kakashi walked over to the bar.

"So how are you feeling?" Jiriaya said, truly wanting her to be happy and feel better.

"Like crap," I spoke the truth.

"Try seeing a doctor. I know its justa hang over, but..." Jiraiya was cut off by Tsunade's hand.

Tsunade grabbed his arm and hauled him into the nearest alley.

"What was that for?" Jiraiya asked blushing a bit.

Tsunade pushed her lips against Jiraiya's waiting for him to push her away and look at her as if she had three heads. He did no such thing. He kissed back and pushed her up against the wall moving his hand to her stomach and further up.

-------------------
meanwhile

"Damn it. Did he forget or what?" Naruto said in an irritated voice. Jiraiya was two hours late. He was suppose to teach Naruto a new trick.
(haha)

----------------

Shizune and Kakashi walked over to the alley wondering why Tsunade had grabbed Jiraiya's arm and pulled him into the alley.

They were both shocked when they peered inside. There was Jiraiya kissing Tsunade!

When a couple of towns folk were walking by wondering what was so interesting about an alley they peered inside. These people were shocked and quickly walked away muttering 'get a room'.

When Tsunade thought she heard people next to the alley she tried to pull away from Jiraiya who really didn't want to let her.

She eventually succeeded and saw Kakashi and Shizune standing there.

Jiraiya looked over at them and blushed a little.

Tsunade walked past them without saying a word or looking at them and started to walk away. Jiraiya followed her like a puppy follows his trainer when he has a treat. Kakashi and Shizune sat there snickering a bit.

"Oh I can't wait to spread this news," Shizune said playfully.

"I don't think anyone will believe us. I'm not sure if I believe it and I saw it with my own eyes," Kakashi said jokingly yet almost meant it.

-------------------------------------

Uh next chapter might contain........yea you know.....so next chappie is rated R for mature.
Chapter 6 by Hinata1
Author's Notes:
I don't own Naruto.

THIS CHAPPIE IS NOT RATED R!~I decided not to go into too much detail
Shizune decided to way a while before telling anyone what she just saw. Kakashi also agreed to keep is a secret for now.

-------

Jiriaya had tooken Tsunade's hand and led her to his apartment room.

Jiriaya didn't stop to ask what just had happened in the alley. Why had she just pulled him away to kiss him. Did Tsunade actually have feelings for him?

Tsunade started to kiss him again. Instict took over as Jiraiya pushed Tsunade on the bed.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

"What the hell," Jiriaya got up and walked over to the door that was being banged on.

"Ugh, GO AWAY!" Tsunade yelled from the bed.

Jiraiya smirked from her yelling.

He opened the door hoping he could get rid of who ever was at the door as quickly as possible.

"JIRIAYA YOU TELL ME TO MEET YOU TO TRAIN,BUT THEN YOU DON'T EVEN SHOW........" The loud, angry voice stopped once he saw Tsunade.

"Uh...Naruto. I'm sorry runt, but I can't talk right now," Jiriaya said shutting the door.

Naruto stood totally appalled.

'Since when were Jiriaya and Tsunade together!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I knew Jiriaya like Tsunade, but I didn't know she liked him.' Naruto thought.

Naruto walked away from the apartment. Happy for Jiriaya, but didn't want to see what he just saw.

_________________________
I'll update later
Chapter 7: Don't Hate me!!! by Hinata1
I am soooo sorry!!!!! It's been forever since I updated. And your going to hate me even more when u read this chappie.

___

Knock Knock Knock

"WHO IS IT NOW?" Jiriaya screamed not getting up to even anwer the door.

"Shizune! Is Tsunade in there?" Shizune yelled sounding really annoyed.

"No?" Jiriaya lied. Tsunade looked at him and gave him a smile that said, "I have to see what she wants,"

Jiriaya sighed. It wasn't fair!

"Yea, one second," Tsunade yelled back getting up.

Jiriaya pouted like a child which was ignored.

When Tsunade answered the door stood there tapping her foot.

"What do you need?" Tsunade asked thinking there was trouble.

"I have a message for Jiriaya," Shizune said matter-of-fact.

"From who?" Tsunade was suprised.

"Everyone. He has to wake up." Shizune said.

"What? I am awake." Jiriaya was bewildered, but Shizune took off.

Tsunade shrugged it off. She reached the bed right when there was yet again a knock at the door.

"Your turn." Tsunade said to Jiriaya plopping on the bed.

"WHO IS IT?" Jiriaya yelled.

"Get up and answer the door!" Tsunade swatted him on the head.

Jiriaya opened the door to see...TSUNADE????????????

How the hell....

"WAKE UP!" She screamed.

Jiriaya stood there not knowing what the hell to do.

He looked back at the Tsunade on the bed.

"She's right. You need to wake up and train with Naruto. You promised." The Tsunade on the bed said while getting up.

Jiriaya stood there bewildered. He wanted to scream, I AM AWAKE!

Then both Tsunade's touched him at the same time and Jiriaya's world went black.

When Jiriaya finally did wake up he found himself alone in his apartment.

The clocked read 7:00 a.m.

"It was all just a dream?" Jiriaya sighed. "Of course it was, Jiriaya, I mean you slept with Tsunade!!!" He thought to himself. To bad dreams didn't come true.

"Damn it Naruto, you interfered with my dream." Jiriaya was mad, but he really had promised Naruto he'd train with him.

----

Tsunade awoke from her little nap.

(Tsunade POV)

I must have hit my head or something! Damn. That dream was messed up.

I wonder if Jiriaya's that good in bed?
WHAT THE HELL!

___
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4518