From April to June by Dirtyangel
Summary: In which a boy becomes a man and takes in life’s lessons. [Drabble series]
Categories: General Fiction > Character-Centric Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 1955 Read: 8876 Published: 28/04/07 Updated: 29/06/07
Preface by Dirtyangel

From April to June

By: Jae(Dirtyangel, The Original Dirtyangel)

Original Archive Date: April 3, 2007
Originally Archived: FF(.)net
Additional Archives: FicHaven(.)org, MediaMiner(.)org, TONFA

Disclaimer: Naruto and all its characters are the properties of Masashi Kishimoto. No profit is made off of this fan-fiction story. Any additional original characters located in this story are designated at such and belong to the author, Jae (Dirtyangel).

Overall Rating: T (PG-13)

Warnings: Possible Spoilers

Summary: In which a boy becomes a man and takes in life’s lessons.

—.&.&.—

PREFACE

The goal of this story is to portray the life and development of Uzumaki Naruto told in short, drabble-like chapters. Each chapter speaks of a different aspect of human growth: Pain, Resilience, Friendship, Betrayal, Love, and Fulfillment. When you think of it, every person—from infancy to adulthood—takes in various experiences and life lessons that mold them into who they are. This is my take on Naruto’s.

I really hope you all enjoy this light read as much as I enjoyed writing it. It was a fun break from all the brainstorming and writing I’ve had to do for FMCILY. I intend to have a companion story to this most likely surrounding Sasuke.

As an end note, for those of you who aren’t familiar with my fics, many of them (meaning all) are very yaoi/shonen-ai, yuri/shouj-ai, and het friendly. I believe that’s ample enough warning.

This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4490