Gifts and Curses by SakuraxLee
Summary: The title is taken from the song 'Gifts and Curses' by Yellowcard.
Categories: Orphan Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 1405 Read: 4368 Published: 09/04/07 Updated: 06/05/07

1. Dont Leave Me by SakuraxLee

2. Chapter 2 by SakuraxLee

3. Chapter 3 by SakuraxLee

4. Chapter 4 by SakuraxLee

5. Chapter 5 by SakuraxLee

Dont Leave Me by SakuraxLee
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto.
I do own Kyo though! ^_^
Kyo walked slowly towards the gates. She remembered the note in her head. "Damn Neji," she muttered. "Hi Lee.." Kyo said softly. "Hello Kyo," he said. He smiled. "How can you be happy?" Kyo replied, her voice rising. "Kyo.." Lee said calmly. "Why would you leave, just because you couldnt beat Neji?!" Kyo shouted. "SHUT THE HECK UP!" someone shouted. Lee turned to leave, and Kyo watched him walk away. "Lee-kun.. If only you knew how I felt about you," she whispered to herself. "Please.. Dont leave me.." she whispered. Lee was to far away to hear the girl whisper though, and Kyo turned around and walked back to her house, crying.
------------------------------------------------------------
"Lee-kun.." Kyo whispered as she ran. She tripped over a log and looked around. "Thats a little odd.." she said. She got up and brushed herself off. She looked up and found herself staring into Neji's eyes. "Where are you going?" he asked calmly. "You dont need to know, do you?" Kyo said. "If you are trying to find Lee, it is useless." Neji said. Kyo narrowed her eyes and turned. She started to walk towards the gate, but Neji grabbed her arm. "Let go!" Kyo shouted. She grabbed a kunai and slashed Neji's arm, making him take his arm off. She ran out of the village, her mind on one thing.

Lee.
Chapter 2 by SakuraxLee
Author's Notes:
Kyo is mine.
Jordon is shadow shriken's

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO.....................
Kyo watched the blood fall past her eyes. She watched her father come closer to her, his fist clenched. He punched her again and again, always making her bleed more each time. She bit her lip. 'I can not kill him, because if I try he will know that I am trying to' she thought. She was to hurt to move. "Its your fault that your mother is dead!" her father shouted as he punched her face again. She wiped the blood away, grinning. "Oh yeah? Then why is it that you killed her?" Kyo asked. Before he could strike her again someone stood behind him, holding hs fist. Kyo was suprised at how quietly he had gotten in. She got up and turned to person and gasped. "Jo-Jordon?" she stared into his eyes. She turned a little red. 'His father is Itachi.. is he safe to be around? I've never talked to him alone.. I've only seen Shino talk to him a few times..' she thought. Jordon threw her father into a wall. "Need somewhere to stay?" he asked her.
----------------------------------------------------------
'Should I tell her that I know where Lee is?' Jordon thought. Kyo opened her eyes and shifted to her side, but fell off the sofa. "Oww!" Kyo muttered as she got up, rubbing her head. When she saw Jordon she turned red again. "Get dressed... I know where Lee is," he said. Kyo's eyes opened wide and she quickly went to get dressed, but stopped. "Uhhm, I dont have any clothes to wear.." Kyo said. Jordon pointed towards the bathroom and she went in. "He took my clothes here? Does he think I'm moving in or something? I have to admit though, he is pretty cute and caring.." Kyo muttered to herself.


TBC.......
Chapter 3 by SakuraxLee
Author's Notes:
Still not owning Naruto...

{Owning Kyo}

I also changed the way that I write it. If it bothers you, just tell me. {It really shouldnt, though. XD}
Kyo kicked the man in his face, making him fall down.

"Now stay out of here!" she shouted in his ear. She turned around and walked off.

"Hah. That should keep Jordon away from me.. If he knows that I can kick ass he will not come around.." she muttered to herself.

"Hey! You there, Kyo!"

Kyo turned. "NEJI?!"

Neji smirked. "I hope you know that Lee is not even close to where you are.. That Jordon kid told me he was in the Mist village..."

"WHAT?! See you, Neji! I have got to go!" Kyo turned to run, but Neji grabbed her hair.

"Oww, what the crap Neji! Do you want me to pull your hair?"

"Sorry, but you can not go alone," he said.

"Fine, then go with me!"
----------------------------------------------------------
"Hi, have you seen this er.. guy?" Kyo said, handing a girl the picture.

"Yes! He is in the mountains!" the girl said. "I can take you there! My name is -"

"What are you doing here, TenTen?" Neji asked.

'This must be the TenTen that Lee talks about!' Kyo thought.

"Looking for Lee!" she said.

Kyo smiled. "Well, I am Kyo."

Tenten nodded and ran off.

"Are we supposed to follow?" Kyo said, looking at Neji.

Neji just nodded.

......

TBC.
Chapter 4 by SakuraxLee
Author's Notes:
Yo suckersssss!
I'm back!
^_^
-sreaming heard from other room-
Unknown person: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU CANT BE BACK!
. . . . . .
(All jutsu's used in this chapter that are not real were made up without thinking! Thanks!)
Kyo stared at Jordon. "Idiot! I'm not staying behind you! I'll freaking kill you if I have to!"

Jordon sighed and threw her into a tree. Kyo got back up as if nothing happened and threw a kunai at him. It didn't hit him.

"You know what, YOU MAKE ME SICK!" Kyo shouted at him, making a hand sign.

"Secret Jutsu: Hailstorm Of Pain! (dont ask..)" Kyo chanted, and Jordon looked around as she disappeared.

'Yes! I've finally fooled him! He thinks he's so great..' Kyo thought from her hiding place. Jordon was being pelted with hail.

He started to bleed, but only a little. "So thats how you wanna play, huh?" Jordon said, punching down trees.

Kyo smirked to herself and said, "Do you think I would stay anywhere that I would get hit?"

She grabbed Jordon's ankle and he went crashing down into the ground as she appeared in front of him. "Seeya, weakling." As she walked away, the hail stopped.
(I hope that explains how she got away from Jordon. Don't worry, he'll turn up later in the story!)
----------------------------------------------------------

[Alright peoples, I'm thinking about making the next chapter a time-skip. Of course, that means in the OC thing I'll have to describe Kyo and crap to make sure you know her, but do you all think its a good idea?]
Chapter 5 by SakuraxLee
Author's Notes:
Time-skip thingy, I guess.

You know what I don't own and do own by now.

Also, everyone in this story has went through a time-skip. Duhh, it's not like they can stay the same age forever! By the way, I hope I'm correct on the whole Sakura training with Tsunade. I saw a clip on youtube and Sakura was supposed to be strong like her.. So I hope it's correct! ^_^ (Also, you all most likely think it's stupid to make her have a dress on, so I'll tell you this.. IT DOESN'T GET IN THE WAY! She trained in the mountains with it on. Hehehehehe..)
Sakura stared at Kyo's eyes and asked, "How did your eyes change colors?"

Kyo looked at her. "How the hell am I supposed to know, pinky?"

Sakura narrowed her eyes and punched the ground. Kyo smirked and jumped onto a leaf.

"Where the hell did that come from?" Sakura shouted, throwing three kunai in Kyo's direction. "How the hell are you standing on it?"

Kyo smirked. "Sakura.. I don't use simple ninja weapons. I've made my own."

"That's impossible!" Sakura shouted.

Kyo dodged the kunai easily and jumped off the leaf. "Well, if your alone most of the time searching for your brother you figure out you've got alot of time. I also trained in the mountains.."

Sakura rolled her eyes and punched the ground again. "Well, you can't win this fight wearing that dress! You wouldn't win anyways! I've trained with the Fifth Hokage!"

Kyo started laughing and threw the leaf at Sakura. "Who cares?" she said.

Sakura stood there, laughing.

"OWWWWW!" Sakura shouted, wiping the blood off her arm. The leaf spun back to Kyo, who was grinning. "See? Told you."

"That has to be some kind of jutsu! You can't just make a leaf have spikes on it!"

"I told you, I made my own weapons," Kyo said.

"Well their not very good weapons..." Sakura said softly.

Kyo smirked and said, "Then why don't you see them?"

Sakura didn't get to answer, because Kyo pulled out another weapon from behind your back.

"How are you getting these?" Sakura asked.

"My dress isn't one of those dresses that you wear, actually it raises the damage of my Taijutsu." Kyo replied, pulling out some wires and putting them on the weapon.

"I doubt it!" Sakura shouted.

"Your so stupid Sakura. I've been alone for a long time, working on things. I've learned how to make things that you haven't even thought of!" Kyo said, making a hand sign.

Sakura didn't get to hear the name of the jutsu because the weapon had sparks forming around it that were making lots of noise. Kyo threw the weapon at Sakura. Sakura went flying back and hit a tree.

"Alright, you made your weapons. But I don't think your telling the truth about that dress!" Sakura said.

Kyo smirked and punched the ground. Sakura gasped.

"Y-y-you! How did you do that?! Only me and Tsunade can do that!" Sakura said, staring at the hole that Kyo made.

"I told you my dress is a weapon! Haha! I've I took my dress of, my punches would be useless!" Kyo shouted, and she disappeared.

(Hope that was kind of good. I would like it if you reviewed! ^_^)
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4171