Jealousy by NaruYaoi
Summary: Shikamaru has been seeing Temari for a while now,and Gaara is sick of it.Jealous,maybe?


ShikaXGaara,with a side pairing of ShikaTema


Weirdest Pairing ever


XD
Categories: Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 512 Read: 3343 Published: 07/04/07 Updated: 09/04/07
Chapter 1:Inconvience by NaruYaoi
Author's Notes:
WEE!XDREVIEW
Gaara stared,a look of anger plastered on his face.Shikamaru sat on his couch infront of him,kissing his sister inbetween flirts.They had been dating for months now...Why diden't they just get married?As the redhead thought this,he felt a sense of pain inside him,and a feeling he coulden't describe.He had heard Naruto describe it to him.Jea- some thing.He sighed,watching the two giggle and kiss.'Hmph...'Gaara thought.'I geuss it's just that Temaris to good for him.'He smirked.'Or he's too good for her.'A voic whispered in the back of his mind.Gaara gimaced."Shut the fuck up..."He whispered,the giggling couple on the opposite couch ignoring the Kazekage.'You know you want him.'The voice whispered again.'You want to kiss him,than rip those grey clothes off and-'It was cut off.Gaara sighed.He knew it was true,yet inwardly diden't want to belive it.Or did he?The redhead stared at his sister,and she smiled,whispering that she had to go to the store.Shikamaru watched Temari go,and jumped back in surprise at the sight of the lustful eyes of the Kazekage.Temari had left him there alone.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4150