Confused? So am I by MistyNight
Summary: Well..
Its a fruitsbasket fanfic.
Its about TohruxKyouxHaru...
It was originally supposed to be TohruxHaru, but Kyou sneaked in there :D
Its a story about love I guess.
All the names will be put together in this story, that means there will be:
TohruxKyou, KyouxHaru, KyouxHaruxTohru, HaruxTohru.
Uh, I dont have a better description at the moment xD Lol xD
I dunno if it will get schemxy later or not, I have not gotten that far, nor have I ever written anything smutty before so we will see.

Categories: Non-Naruto Fiction > Fruits Basket Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1456 Read: 2645 Published: 30/03/07 Updated: 03/04/07

1. The beginning by MistyNight

2. Chapter 2 by MistyNight

The beginning by MistyNight
Author's Notes:
Well the first chapter. I Literally dont have time right now to get the whole story done since im going out in ten minutes xD So here is the first chapter, where you can see some romance I guess. I know some of the characters are a little OOC, but bare with me ;)
OH AND LETS NOT FORGET:
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS! Im just borrowing them because the action i wanted in the series never came... *Pouts*
”Stupid cat.” Yuki looked at Kyou on the floor with anger in his eyes.
”…” Kyou didn’t answer, he opened his mouth, as about to answer, but then closed it again, knowing it wouldn’t do any good.
He turned his head away and sighed.

Kyou had learned to control his anger, or at least, he was trying to.
Tohru always seemed to get so upset when ever Yuki and Kyou fought.
Kyou looked up at Yuki again, but he had already turned away from him, walking towards the kitchen.
- Damn rat… he thought to himself.
- Will I ever be able to beat him?

Tohru entered the room, saw Kyou sitting on the floor with blood from his mouth.
”Kyou! Are you alright??” She ran over to him, and sat down on the floor beside him.
”Yeah, I’m fine, it’s just that damn rat again!” He said the last part loudly, to make sure Yuki heard.
”But… You’re bleeding!”
”It’s nothing” he dried the blood from his mouth and stood up, looking down at Tohru. She really was cute, he caught himself getting lost in thoughts about her and decided that this was not the time.
”Are you sure you’re alright?” Tohru said, you could hear that she was nervous.
”Yes, I’m sure” He looked into her eyes, and smiled to her.
She blushed, quickly looked away and stood up, getting ready to make lunch.

”Uhm… So, Kyou, what do you want for Lunch today? I thought maybe you wanted to choose today since Yuki got to choose yesterday and well…” She continued to babble a bit, and Kyou smiled inside. – That’s just like her.
He found himself wanting to smile all the time when he was with her, but no way was he going to show that to Yuki!
”Kyou?”
” WHAT?” he snapped
Tohru opened her eyes wide and stuttered
”Ah! I’m sorry! I just wondered what you wanted for lunch! I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to annoy you! “
He sighed.
”You didn’t annoy me, I was just startled. It’s the same for me really, as long as it doesn’t have leek in it.”

She laughed. He loved that.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Yuki popped his head out from the kitchen; “Who is it?”
”I’ll go check!” Tohru said and smiled happily.

As she walked towards the door, she found herself thinking about what happened in the livingroom, when Kyou smiled at her. Why did she look away? She was confused, and therefore didn’t notice as she entered the hallway and crashed into the wall.
”Ouch! She said, rubbing her head a bit”
I guess I gotta pay more attention.
She opened the door, and there stood Haru.
Chapter 2 by MistyNight
Author's Notes:
I realised something after I started writing this.
They cant hug! xD Lol xD I forgot about that when I started writing this. So Im tried to find a way around this. And those of you who have READ fruits basket, and not watched it, will know that they can actually embrace, kiss and so on. (The Embrace thingie only works if there is something between them tough..) And kisses doesnt have to include Embracing ;)
So on with the story
DISCLAIMER:
I STILL do not own anything/anyone from fruits basket.
PS. The smutty part you will have to wait a bit for I think, number one bcuz this is fruits basket, number two because Im a bit shy to actually put that stuff on the web ^^
To get you into the story:
As she walked towards the door, she found herself thinking about what happened in the livingroom, when Kyou smiled at her. Why did she look away? She was confused, and therefore didn’t notice as she entered the hallway and crashed into the wall.
”Ouch!” She said, touching the spot on her head that had hit the wall.
-I guess I gotta pay more attention.
She opened the door, and there stood Haru.

”Oh! Hi Haru!”
”Hello Tohru” He answered her in his nonchalant voice.
She just stood there in the hallway and watched him. He was so handsome! She always found herself melting a bit inside when with him. He was one of those “Dangerous” guys that wasn’t really dangerous, and she found that extremely attractive.
Suddenly Haru said:
”May I come in?”
”Oh! Im sorry! I guess I spaced out there for a second!” She laughed, and he smiled at her. And for the second time that day, she found herself blushing.

She moved to the side so that he could step in, he did, and she closed the door after him.
”So what brings you here today Haru? Its not to fight Kyou is it?”
”No… Not today it isn’t”
”Im actually just here on a visit, I hope its OK? “
”yes! Of course it is”
”Ah, I’m just about to make lunch. Are you hungry? In that case, is there anything special you want? But please choose something without leeks because Kyou didn’t want leeks, but if you absolutely want something with leeks I guess I could make something different without leeks for Kyou but…Aah!” Her eyes swirled around and she decided to just shut up.
”Lunch sounds good” His stomach growled, and he felt a light blush across his face.
Tohru laughed.
”I guess I was more hungry than I thought.”
”Heheh.. Well, do you want anything special?”
”Uhm… I guess ramen, if its not to muchtr? Anything would be good really”
”Ramen it is!” She smiled and at that, they had arrived in the living room.
”Make yourself comfortable”
She hustled into the kitchen and you could hear her getting out things in the kitchen.

”Hello Haru”
He turned his head towards the orange headed boy.
”Hello Kyou.”
”You’re not planning on going black today are you? Its really annoying.”
”No I’m not.”
”Well then. Sit down.”
He did.
He positioned himself next to Kyou.
Although they fought a lot, Kyou and Haru had still been friends for a long time, and knew each other well. And they both knew that.
Haru relaxed back, and stared lazily into the kitchen watching Tohru moving quickly from one thing to another in the kitchen. She was very cute, he had always felt that. She was the kind of person that just made him want to say awww…
But, Haru never says aww, except if its for Yuki. And so, he didn’t say it to Tohru either. She was wearing a short skirt that revealed her long skinny legs. And a top that clinged to her breasts and made them seem bigger.
She wasn’t JUST cute…

-Why the hell is he staring at her so much? Kyou thought to himself.
-I thought he liked Yuki. Damn! And why do I CARE that he’s staring at her?
This is driving me crazy!
He stole a peek a Tohru skipping around in the kitchen, felt relaxed and looked back at Haru. He couldn’t actually blame him for looking at her, she was just a relaxing person. And obviously, Haru was stressed. You could see it in his face, his lips was turning slightly down, and you could see his skin was pale(paler than usual that is) and slightly moist from sweat.
And his body was tense.
He looked ruffed to say it easily.
”What’s up?” Kyou asked
”Huh?”
”I said, what’s up?”
”What’s up where?”
”Geez…!” Kyou sighed
” I mean… What’s wrong? You look a bit uncomfortable”
”It’s nothing”
”Yes it is. I can see it on your whole body.”
”Oh so you’re staring at my body now?” Haru winked his eye at him, in response Kyou’s whole face flushed red, and he said angrily:
”Oh shut up! You know that’s not what I meant…”
But Haru didn’t answer him, he had managed to stay away from a subject he didn’t want to speak about, and that was fine with him. And in addition he had gotten Kyou to blush, which he found amusing and sort of cute.

”Yuki!” Haru jumped up from his chair when he saw Yuki enter the room.
He sneaked up to him to get a hug.
”Haru. Not now. I’m busy”
Haru frowned.
Yuki didn’t notice, and went to his room, his nose deeply buried in some book.
Haru slumped back to his place.
Kyou felt sorry for him, and felt sort of jealous of Yuki, that could do that to Haru, not make him sad, but, receiving so much devotion from him that he got sad when there was one time you didn’t have time for him.
Well, he was always jealous of Yuki, but still, this was different from before.

Suddenly Tohru entered the room again and said: “Lunch is served!”
They looked at the table, without them noticing Tohru had already set the table and the food looked delicious.
”Oh! Thank you. The food looks delicious Tohru. I’m sure it will be too, You made it after all.” Haru smiled at her.
Kyou frowned, wishing for the ability and courage to say something like that to her.
”Thank you for the food” he mumbled.
Tohru didn’t seem to notice the gloomy mood Kyou was in tough.
She was busy blushing from Haru’s comment.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4002