Love is Blind by Nikki_Yaoi
Summary: Anko never thought she'd get a team that would even drive her crazy. Unfortunately for her, the next she gets could possibly make her want to run back to Orochimaru.
A flirt, a mother-hen, and a clueless girl could never interact on higher levels then just friendship though...could they?

Co-Written by Oni-sempai (Oni-chan)
Categories: OC-centric Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: The Doom of Konoha
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 3288 Read: 5261 Published: 29/03/07 Updated: 23/04/07

1. Anko's Nightmare Begins by Nikki_Yaoi

2. Konoha's Future.... by Oni_Chan

3. A Cousin's Quarrel by Nikki_Yaoi

4. Don't Always Trust Elders by Oni_Chan

Anko's Nightmare Begins by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
Hari and Netami are my characters, Neikan is Oni's.
And yes, I should be finishing my other stories, but I'm lazy and am planning on drawing this story out in manga format later on n_n

Warning: Slightly perverted...ya, slightly

Disclaimer for story: Don't own Naruto. Sadly :c
Iruka stood in front of the classroom trying to announce the team assignments. Keyword, trying. A brunette ran around the room flirting with just about anyone who had legs and a body. "Neikan-san, sit down!" Iruka demanded, it was like this everyday and yet he still hadn't gotten the point.

Suddenly, a blast of water shot in the direction of said brunette. The girl responsible for it smirking slightly as she put her head in the palm of her hand, the boy next to her snickering as his green eyes met slate blue ones.

Iruka rolled his eyes as he looked at the other two, "Midori Netami, Nonki Neikan....and Kusoi Hari," he muttered under his breath, "Your sensei will be Mitarashi Anko."

The three looked from one to the other with shocked looks on their faces - minus Neikan, he had a perverted smile spread across his face as he looked at Hari and Netami. The girl who had attacked Neikan blushed slightly before standing up and slamming her hands on the table, her light blue hair falling in her face, "I refuse to be in HIS team!" she whispered, her face becoming even more red as she noticed Neikan was staring at her, eyes looking her up and down.

Iruka put a hand up as he turned around, "Teams are final, Hari-chan, Anko-s---" before he could finish a violet headed woman crashed through the window, every student staring in shock. Iruka stared for a moment before sighing, "Anko-san, you are early and you really should learn to use to door," he mumbled before pointing at the Neikan, Hari, and Netami, "This is your sensei, and Anko-san, this is your team."

Anko looked from the drenched Neikan to the fuming Hari to the snickering Netami. What had she gotten herself into? "Come on slackers, let's go the others should be here soon!" she exclaimed, as the three ran after her as she disappeared out the window. Hari was next to go out, then Neikan, and finally Netami who was watching Neikan closely.

When they arrived at the training grounds the all sat down, minus Anko who was standing of smirking as she pointed at each one of them, "Tell me about yourself! You first girl!" Anko exclaimed pointing at Hari who stared at her blankly.

"I'm Kusoi Hari, I like stuff, I dislike fire, and my hobbies include swimming, listening to music, and dancing...." Hari mumbled, looking at the sky.

"Does that include pole dancing?" was a question from none other then Neikan. SLAP! Hari's hand collided with Neikan's face as she glared at him. "It was just a question..." he mumbled.

Anko pointed at Neikan next, "I know I'm going to regret saying this but....tell me about yourself..."

Neikan's smirk grew as he looked at his sensei, "My name is Nonki Neikan! I am to be a preist when I grow up. I like girls, gys, and...anything like that. I don't like mother-hens. My hobbies include flirting...I mean talking and working at the shrine!" he exclaimed.

"THAT'S IT! NO MORE OUT OF YOU!" she exclaimed, smacking him upside the head, before looking over at Netami with pleading eyes.

"I'm Midori Netami. I like Hari, I like you, I like girls and sweet foods too, but I don't entirely like Neikan or perverts...my hobbies include taking walks, hanging around, and eating," he stated, giving a quick smile to Hari who smiled back sweetly.

"Okay then....come here tommorow," she mumbled, backing away slowly, before disappearing in multiple puffs of smoke flashily.

"Our sensei is crazy..." Hari muttered, standing up and walking away, Netami following her. Neikan got closer to them casually, before Netami turned around, kicking Neikan in the face.

"DON'T TOUCH HARI-CHAN!" he snapped, before turning back around and continuing his walk with Hari, leaving Neikan twitching slightly, a footprint on his face.
Konoha's Future.... by Oni_Chan
Author's Notes:
Hey Im here ^_^ So happy I managed to update two stories today ^_^ Alright here you get to meet some other characters who will be starring in this fic, they are basically the equivilents of Kurenai's and Asuma's teams...though slightly more insane...You'll see ^_^
Anko ish property of Kishimoto.
Hari, Netami, Tentai, Nisou, Yaso, and Taki are proterty of Nikki.
I own Netami, Susu, Yabane, Saiai, Aku, Yuru, and the animals mentioned ^_^
Read and Review ^_^ and Enjoy ^_^
The three new gennin walked back towards the main part of the village in near silence, all but Neikan anyway. "Neta-kun, what was that for I mean really?" he whined.

Netami clenched his fists trying to not lash out at Neikan for the third time on their walk, he had kicked him in the stomach only minutes before. "Neikan, if you don't refrain from being the perverted priest you are, I will be forced to hit you again," he ground out.

The brunette squeaked and took up walking on the opposite side of Hari. "Hari-chan, isn't Neta-kun being awfully mean today?" he asked her while draping an arm around her shoulders.

Netami glared and looked over at the other boy on his team. "Neikan...If you try anything I'll come after you."

Hari looked from both her team mates and then back to looking ahead of her, a small blush was on her face from the closeness of her perverted friend. "Why don't we all just try to get along, please can't we just get along?" she pleaded.

Neikan released his hold and put up his hands in defense, "Hey, I'll get along with anyone. It's Neta-kun who has the people problems here."

"Me? I'm the one with problems you perveted priest?" Netami growled pulling out a shuriken from his holster.

Neikan smirked softly before he pulled the small staff from his pocket that grew larger as he took up a fight stance. "Dear Neta-kun, do you really want to fight me? I mean we both know who will come out on top here."

"Yes, me," Netami growled, his ego getting the best of him.

Hari looked between her two team mates about to battle and moved her hands rapidly in seals. She lifted her gloved hands and pointed her palms at both team mates as water knocked both of them to the ground. "Enough battling. What would Anko-sensei think?"

Neikan chuckled. "Well if she came now she would probably think Neta-kun and I are simply adorable when wet."

Netami growled and flung his shuriken at Neikan who dodged it by using his staff as a shield. "Perverted priest," he growled as his one team mate giggled and the other sighed.

Hari looked up in the sky wondering how their team would ever survive when she saw two birds circling above in the trees near by. "Aren't those the birds that odd boy's compainions?" she asked.

Netami looked up and saw the raven and the hawk. "Damn you think that kid was given a team already? I pitty them."

"Close, they got his sister," came a response from through the bushes. The team looked over to see three of their class mates emerging. The speaker, a young preistess with long hair. Her team consisted of one boy caring a plushie tiger and one who just quietly followed the others.

"I pity you Nisou," Hari muttered looking at her friend, ignoring one of the emerging teens.

"Neikan!" the plushi wielder cried as he ran from his group to stand by the other boy. He was in mid tackle mode when he saw his friend was wet with mud blending into his brown clothes. "Don't tell be that dreadful Hari did this?" he growled looking over at the blue haird girl who met his glare.

"It's ok Tentai, I'm fine. Just a little wet, but hey, I can pull off any look," Neikan chuckled standing up again.

The other member of the team, Yaso, walked over towards Netami and helped him up. "How do you deal with the priest? Nisou and I can barely restrain Tentai." Netami shrugged as he got to his feet.

Hari was on the verge of tackling Tentai to the ground, and if Nisou's staff wasn't blocking her path she would have by now. "Hari, please don't kill Tentai. I'm only saying this because then my team will be down a person," Nisou sighed before she giggled. "But if you did kill him about Susu-sensei's little brother Yabane-san could join our team," she giggled.

Hari grumbled before turning around so she didn't have to look at the one person in all of Konoha who made her want to kill. "Look on the bright side Hari, your sensei isn't a lazy witch who nearly forgtes about you at the acdemy and then tries to blow you up," Nisou mentioned motioning to the scorch mark on her staff, "with a creepy brother who plays shadow."

Netami was about to comment about Anko as he and Yaso joined the girls conversation, Neikan and Tentai were still rambling about something, when another voice broke in. "Well at least your senseis haven't abandoned you in the forest to see if you could track her down," came the angry voice of katana wielder.

Netami silently moved to hide behind Yaso as his two worst fears entered the clearing, Saiai and Aku. The speaker Saiai, lead her team mates into the clearing before she spotted Netami and ran after him. "Netami-kun!" she squealed latching herself on to him.

Aku glared at her and in responce, latched himself to the other side of Netami trying to push her away. "Netami-kun how have you been?" the buy asked innocently as Netami groaned a 'why me?'

Yaso shook his head, "I lied, Yuru has it worse," he motioned to the approaching boy who was followed by a small red cat, "he has two insane team mates and an insane sensei."

Yuru sighed, "I don't think I'll survive this team, I'm the only sane one there I think. Taki-sensei is out to get us, Saiai-san tries to kill Aku-san, Aku-san manipulates Saiai-san." Yuru sighed and picked up his cat Ran and snuggled hsi fur, "I'm afraid one of them will turn on me one day," he muttered.

Nisou sighed and looked at the eight other gennin around her. "Some how, I fear for all our safety this year." Those not being glomped or just plain idiots agreed. They managed to separate the teams again without too much blood shed, Saiai was disappointed by the fact she only scraped Aku, and decided to return home together. Certain people barricading others from reachinng each other.

They are Konoha's future. They are under the command of three very insane kunoichis. They are all slightly insane, hard to understand, and very definately confused. Konoha may very well be doomed.
A Cousin's Quarrel by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
The Kakkoii clan will appear, atleast Shuuki and Nekura will.

Okay, so, I hope you like this chapter |D;;
The question today was since when did teams train together? Needless to say, Taki, Susu, and Anko had dragged their teams to the same place, well, more like Taki and Anko. Susu had once again forgotten and came about an hour late, oddly enough though, there was a little girl carrying a penguin plushie who was watching and Tentai looked nervous.

Netami was currently attempting to run from Saiai and Aku as the tried to glomp him, and Hari was training with Tentai, probably just to beat the crap out of him - that was her style.

Hari's fist collided with Tentai's pale face, as she glared at him angrily, running a hand through her cyan colored hair. "Tentai-baka, you really should pay more attention instead of paying attention to your cute little cousin..." she snapped.

After punching Tentai so much to where he was currently out cold, Hari sat down next to Anko, watching the blonde haired girl smirking. Soon a pink haired woman appeared, her eyes soft yet something looked slightly evil in their violet depths. Everyone froze, they knew quite well who that was, probably the worse of Tentai's family - or so they thought. Her violet eyes wandered over to everyone, a smile gracing her pink lips, "Hari-chan, I'm very sorry about Tentai-nii..." she whispered innocently, before looking at the other girl, "And I'm very sorry if Nekura-neechan has made you nervous, she once again ditched her team....but, I shall leave you guys to do your buisness...." she whispered politely, bowing and grabbing Nekura's hand, dragging her off.

Nisou sighed, "Damn...Shuuki-san scares me..."

Yaso and Yuru nodded in agreement, Neikan however had drool seeping out of his mouth slightly at the sight of another woman who had caught his interest - just another of thousands that would be added to his list of course.

Hari was sitting beside Neikan, a small blush on her cheeks as she fidgeted, before looking up at Neikan, "Hey, Neikan-kun...I was wonderi---" she was cut off as Tentai bolted up, pointing at Hari in a rage, mouthing mine. She simply ignored him and continued on with what she was saying, "You...wanna go get ramen with me?" she giggled.

A perverted grin started to spread across his face. Anko twitched slightly, whacking Neikan on the head, "You're a baka...." she mumbled, looking away from him making her face look disgusted.

Taki started laughing, "Anko-chan, you're too soft on these three!" she exclaimed. Yuru, Saiai, Aku, Hari, Netami, and Neikan all froze, eyes wide opened, they all knew that Taki was harsh. Damnit.

Susu muttered something lazily as she sat down, making hand signs, random explosive tags exploding around her genin who screamed in shock. Yaso and Nisou jumping away quickly - though Tentai got caught. When the smoke cleared, it revealed a Tentai the was sitting on top of his tiger, smirking triumphently.

A blast of water shot p at him, knocking him from the currently ten foot tiger and onto his face, Hari smirking, "Ne...nice job, number one rule of being a ninja is never turn your back to an enemy," she muttered, "By the way, Shuuki-san was here, probably looking for you...." she emphasized the you part.

Tentai twitched and slowly looked over at Hari, "Please...say...you are lying!" he whined.

She laughed, holding her two fingers up and sticking her tongue out, "NOPE!" she exclaimed, a loud scream being heard from Tentai as it echoed through Konoha.
Don't Always Trust Elders by Oni_Chan
Author's Notes:
hey it's Oni ^_^ Yesh by now you hsould know who is whose charrie. Here you get to meet some fun loving brothers Nikki and I are proud to bring forth. We own the one related to our own jounin so yups ^_^ Read and review tell us what ya think ^_^
After training, the offcial rookies split up into their respective squads, each going their seperate ways. Some of the shinobi regretted the splitting up of teams for several reasons. They were split from their friends or they were now stuck with their senseis.

Neikan and Hari walked next to each other as they both made their way down to the raman stall. Neikan leaned over by Hari, "Hey Hari-chan, how come Neta-kun and Anko-sensei are here?" he whispered.

Hari pouted before turning to look behind her to be met with the sight of Netami and Anko following them. "I'm here to make sure Neikan doesn't try anything," Netami said simply crossing his arms.

Anko smiled, "I'm just here to be with my team and protect certain members from others."

Neikan crossed his arms angrilly. "None of you trust me?"

"No, you perveted priest."

"No way baka!"

Hari looked from Neikan to the others. They were ruining this for her, finally able to get Neikan alone and then they had to show up. "Netami-kun, Anko-sensei, you can leave, we'll be fine alone."

Netami shifted his gaze from Hari to Neikan and back. "Yeah. I still don't trust him."

Anko noticed the sudden war about to brake out in the street of Konoha and stepped in. "Well, why don't we all just go for some raman as a team? But I am not paying for you."

The genin sighed and followed Anko as she lead them the rest of the way. Several different thoughts running through their minds.

'I'm going to kill sensei.'

'Hehe, I can see up sensei's skirt!'

'Neikan is going to find raman in his lap tonight.'

================================

Tentai looked at his team angrily, his clothes still wet. "Are you sure it was her who was there?"

Nisou nodded as she told Tentai about his creepy cousin coming to visit the teams. "Shuuki-san was there Tentai, just face the facts."

Tentai burried his face in the plushie tiger that never left his side. "Damn, and I was doing so well at avoiding the crazy one at home too."

Yaso looked over at his team mates and sighed. "Tentai, why don't you just ask her to leave you alone?" the rational team member suggested turning to look at the other boy.

"Are you mad Yaso? She'd feed me to that bunny and who knows what else?"

"Over reacting," Nisou sighed as the team walked down the street in Konoha towards the onigiri stand that Susu tended to take them after training. Their sensei may be lazy but she rarely went a night without paying their dinner if they were together before hand.

"No under reacting, Nisou, under reacting," Tentai shivered.

Susu shot her soot gaze over at her team before they all took seats at the stand. They placed their orders when another presence joined them. "Hi Yabane-san," the genin said automatically without even looking at the older teen who took a seat near his sister. Over head two birds were seen circling the stand like hunters eyeing their prey.

The pale boy nodded his hello before ordering and talking to his sister in slient mutterings about the day. The teens further down the stand weren't too interested in their sensei and her younger brother's conversation. But they did keep an ear out for words like 'explosives' and 'traps' that frequently came up when they were all present.

Tentai, Yaso, and Nisou had learned the hard way not to interupt them. They had scorch marks and scars to prove it. They quietly ate their meals in their own little huddles. The genin trying now to get Tentai to shut up about Neikan and Hari, the jounin plotting a little surprise tomorrow on Yabane's day off.

================================

Team Taki on the other side of the village was having just as much trouble as their comrades. A fifth person had joined with them to go get sushi, Imashime, Taki's little brother.

Taki and the blonde chunnin sat down across the from Saiai, the human barrier Yuru, and Aku. The siblings spoke quietly, occasionaly looking up at the team who tried to ignore them. And hoping, just hoping they would live to see age fourteen.

Saiai sat at the edge of the booth, her katana leaning against the chair as she looked at her team mates. Aku was fiddling with his ribbons as he waited for his order and Yuru was nervously glancing from his sensei to both Saiai and Aku.

"What are you thinking about Yuru?" Saiai asked, ultimately board with the silence.

"Wondering who will kill me first, you and Aku or Taki-sensei and Imashime-san." The whole of the table turned towards the sage haired boy before his multicolored eyes shot up wide. "I said that aloud..didn't I?"

"Yes. Yes you did Yuru-san," Aku said looking at the other boy who was frightened out of his mind.

There was a soft hiss from the red cat sitting on the head rest of the booth. "Ran," Yuru muttered to his cat who ignored him to bat Aku on the head with his paw.

Taki laughed. "I like that cat Yuru. I should bring Ashi along one day. The two can meet while I whip you all into shape."

The cat hissed in response to the mention of the sensei's cat. Imashime chuckled, "Seems like Ran doesn't like us just as much as his owner."

Taki smirked. "Well then. Aku, Saiai, you can thank Yuru and Ran for increasing your training after the misson tomorrow."

The brunette and the pale haired boy spun around in their seats glaring at Yuru. "Baka!" they both yelled as they hit the boy upside his head as he tried to sink into his seat. They then glared at each other for doing exactly the same thing at exactly the same moment.

Both huffed and looked away as Yuru pulled Ran to his chest, hoping dinner would be over soon. Taki and Imashime looked at each other and laughed at the genin before them.

If you do not believe that not everything is perfect, take a look at Konoha's rookies. The future of Konoha has never seemed so lost.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4000