Not so good with titles by Roux
Summary: Well, this is a fic I wrote for my friends at school.

It's got BDSM, And hardcore sex in it. XD I usually write yaoi but I dediced to change it up. I hope it meets everyone's standards. At least take a look. It's 6 pages. :3
Categories: General Fiction Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 2285 Read: 7260 Published: 11/03/07 Updated: 11/03/07

1. Chapter 1 by Roux

2. Chapter 2 by Roux

3. Chapter 3 by Roux

4. Chapter 4 by Roux

5. Chapter 5 by Roux

6. Chapter 6 by Roux

Chapter 1 by Roux
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
~Sakura POV~
“That’s the third time in 20 minutes! I told you face the headboard!”

Ah, so he was keeping count. I faced the headboard like an obedient slut.

“Yes, Master.” I whispered as the leather kissed my heated skin harshly. “Thank you, Master.”

I heard fabric shift behind me and other muffled sounds. At least the whip was gone. What the fuck was he doing?!

That’s my down fall, I can’t seem to remember to follow commands. I get giddy when we play and I can’t help it! He’s always been sexy to me.

Painted on leather pants that make it seem like he shouldn’t be able to have kids, fishnet wife beater that accents his tanned skin, and combat boots it tie all together. I never get tired of it.

I felt large, warm hands pull back my hip-length pink hair and my vision went black.

“Master,” I whined pathetically, “I hate blindfolds, I want to see you!” I was on the verge of throwing a temper tantrum.

I heard more shifting to my right. “Don’t move until I get back. If I come back and you’ve budged even a bit, you can say goodbye to walking for a while.” He chided. I heard a faint click and silence. He rarely ever lived up to threats like that.

I waited to listen for breathing or any sort of movement. When I heard none, I lifted the blind fold and spun around to look over edge of the bed.

~Kakashi POV~

“You really don’t listen. I thought I told you not to move a muscle.” I seethed. It’s been a year and she still doesn’t understand. What do I have to do.
Chapter 2 by Roux
Author's Notes:
The disclaimer goes for all the chapters.
I stood up and loomed over her. She fell back, hissing at the pain her back. Her tits shook violently. I wanted nothing more than to pound her into the mattress at that moment but I restrained myself.

The fishnet thigh-highs were just as tempting as her skirt that was beginning to rise with every wiggle of her body. The undersides of her bare breast had been slapped a few times, leaving everything from the nipples down, bright red.

I reached into the open chest at the foot of the bed and pulled out some black silk rope. “On your stomach, and grab the headboard with both hands.” I commanded.

I almost chuckled when I heard her squeak at the sound of my rogue voice. Rounding the bed, I climbed on it, straddling her shoulders. I took the silk rope, silk doesn’t chafe or leave things raw and sore, wrapping the first fourth around her wrist, then using the last of it to secure her forearms, then stung them back to the headboard. Nice and tight. I climbed off and admired my work.

“Face down, ass up. Spread your legs.” I barked. She did so immediately.

I never get tired of this view. Staring at slightly shaky body, I raised my hand to my mouth, licking from palm to finger thoroughly.

~Sakura POV~

I cried out as a wet palm came down on my right ass cheek, forcing my knees to give out.

“I said, Face down, ass up! I don’t want to hear a sound out of your mouth for the remainder of this session unless I say otherwise.” I got in position as fast as gravity would let me. I felt my ass throbbing. I knew he left a print.

“50 extra swats for every mistake you make from here until we’re done. Do you understand me?” He ran his fingers almost lovingly across my throbbing cheek. Almost. He gave my left one a little pinch causing me cry out painfully.

“That’s 50.” He growled. I waited for the pain to come. It never did.

I felt his thumb search out my clit, rubbing it teasingly. Two long fingers pushed into my slit while his thumb kept rubbing away. I near melted with pleasure. I bit my lip to keep from making a single sound.

“Good girl, I’m going to try something Different.” He reached up and untied my arms, then pushed me over to lie on my back. “For right now, make as much noise as you want, ok?” He smiled and pushed my legs apart.
Chapter 3 by Roux
Author's Notes:
You know the drill.

See first Chapter for DISCLAIMER.
Settling on his knees, he replaced his finger and I felt them curl at the second knuckle. “When it feels like you’re going to cum, just push ok?” I nodded slowly. What was he doing?

He put a hand on my lower stomach pushing down and forward. Ohh, I like that a lot!

~Kakashi POV~

Hmm, Let’s try this.

Pushing down a little harder, I heard he squeak then giggle. She’s so fucking cute. I resumed my task at….finger. I started slowly, just pushing in and out but as her moaning got louder, I pressed against her G-spot a little harder.

After a good 30 seconds and immense pressure on the little pleasure spot, She started to push. “Uhhn—harder! Please, Master!” Her screaming only got louder as a gush of clear liquid spilled onto my wrist and forearm. Hearing her harsh panting and seeing her quivering legs was like an accomplishment.

Little moans and choked gasps escaped her every couple of seconds. Jeez, I didn’t know it effected her that much.

Raking my eyes up her body, I noticed the thin layer of sweat covering her entire body.

She was blushing and had her hands and arms covering her face. I reached up with my clean hand and swatted them away. I leaned down, brushing my lips with hers, then turned it into something deeper. I found her pulse and bit down hard, wanting so badly to break skin but I couldn’t. Didn’t want to leave to bad of a mark.

“I think I peed on you…” I laughed. Not a chuckle. A laugh.

“No, You didn’t. It’s called female ejaculation.” The light flickered a little then finally came on. “I remember reading about that somewhere..”

I pulled down my pants to my mid thighs, stroking my cock lovingly. It never fails me.

~Sakura POV~

Wow, just wow. I want to do that again but I’m so tired, he hasn’t even cum yet!

Bed’s a mess, I’m a mess. I can’t stop shaking. Oh, That was really good.

Being pulled forward into my own mess, I bucked my hips as Kakashi’s head collided with my clit. “No more, please…too tired.” I gasped out, pushing his cock away.

“No, We’re not done yet. You’ve still got 50 swats.” Oh damn, I forgot.
Chapter 4 by Roux
Author's Notes:
See chapter 1 for the DISCLAIMER.
Thrusting harshly, he proceeded to fuck the life out me. I grabbed the headboard and wrapped my net-clad legs around his waist in an attempt to anchor myself. Fail.

He grabbed under my knees, pressing my them to my shoulders. I raised myself up and captured his lips in a bruising kiss, nibbling on his bottom lip. He loved that.

“I’m going to cum again! Please, slow down!” I begged helplessly. He only seemed to thrust harder.

~Kakashi POV~

I smirked as I felt her trying to push me out. Letting go of her right leg, I grabbed her right nipple, tugging and rolling it between my thumb and index finger. I gave it a rough slap and pulled her leg back into place.
As I felt hot liquid pulse on my lower stomach, I pulled out, finally. I backed up as a torrent of cunt juice washed over my cock and balls.

“Very good.” I chuckled out as I slammed back into her.

After numerous pussy eruptions and pleas to stop, I finally reached my long awaited orgasm.

I gave, one, two, three finishing thrusts before shooting my load. I pulled out after a good minute or so.

Reaching over to the nightstand beside our bed, I pulled out a sleek, black digital camera.

~Sakura POV~

I heard more shifting to my left. What was he doing now?

I felt my lower body being turned sideways, bringing my upper body up a little bit. I felt the jizz slide out of my twat, If I wasn’t on the pill, I’m sure I’d of been pregnant by now.

I saw several flashes behind my closed eyelids.

I was lifted effortlessly into Kakashi’s lap and then I remembered my punishment.

“Count them out, loud and clear. Every time you miscount, 5 more.” I felt his torso vibrate as he growled out the ordered.

My legs tensed with the first 10, all on my left ass cheek. The next 10 were aimed towards my right but, 5 extra were administered for a miscount.

After 15 more, I only had 15 to go.
Chapter 5 by Roux
Author's Notes:
See Chapter 1 for DISCLAIMER.
~Kakashi POV~

My hand was starting to sting but I was sure it was nothing compared to her cherry red ass.

“These are the last 15, count them down and I want a thank for every single one of them. Understand?” She gave an obedient nod.

Slap.
“Fifteen! Thank you, Master.” She gritted out.

Slap.
“Fourteen! Thank you, Master.” I smirked.

~5 minutes later~

“One, Thank you, Master.” She sobbed quietly.

“I should never take that long again.” Giving her ass one last good swat, I removed the leather collar that I had placed there hours ago. It left a wide pink band around her neck.

I scooted off the bed and took a step back, admiring my work. I pulled of the stockings completely, I’d save those for later.

Covered in her own secretions and a little of my mine too, Her hair had fanned out around her, and her fishnets had been ripped to shit in a hand bag.

I walked into the spacious white and blue bathroom and pushed in the stopper, starting the bath. I ran it as hot as I knew she could stand it.

Picking up the camera I had placed on the nightstand, and snapped a few more photos for our collection. I placed it back in it’s rightful place and grabbed my sub.

Venturing into the bathroom, I stopped the water when the tub was half full and placed her very gently in it. I stripped down completely and slipped into the tub behind her.

“Was I too hard on you today?” Shake of the head.

“Did you enjoy it?” Nod nod. “That’s good. You know, I really enjoyed it too. Did you like the squirting?” I held in a chuckle when she nodded slowly. “You don’t seem too sure.” She shrugged and splashed her hands in the water a little.

The subspace should wear off in a little bit.
Chapter 6 by Roux
Author's Notes:
See Chapter 1 for DISCLAIMER.
I grabbed a sponge from the rack above the soap dish and poured a little vanilla body wash on it. Starting with her shoulders, I washed her in gentle circular motions.

Working my way, all the way down to her toes, I washed up quickly and pulled the plug with my toes, letting the lukewarm water drain. Wrapping my arm around her waist, I pulled us up and turned on the shower. Grabbing the vanilla shampoo, I washed her long hair meticulously. “Don’t ever cut it, ok?” She nodded and purred as I scrub her scalp soothingly. Rinsing her off, I let her hang out in the way of the spray while I quickly washed my hair.

Letting her slowly dry herself off, I returned to the bedroom and ripped off the sheets and mattress cover. Thank god for plastic and foam. Shoving everything in the hamper I pulled out a new set from the closet on the other side of the cream and red room.
~Sakura POV~

As the subspace wore off I looked through the doorway to see Kakashi changing the sheets and cleaning up. He really is amazing. He waved me over and grabbed the semi-dry towel from me, wiping the excess water off his body. He grabbed a big clean white towel, “Turn around.” I turned and offered him a great view of my backside. He started with my hair, ringing out the pink mass and then dried the last of my back and started on my legs. “Do you have anything your not supposed to have, Ma’am?” He boomed in a mock-cop voice. “We should do a full cavity search just to make sure.” He started for my ass and covered my abused behind.

We both laughed and he continued drying my legs.

After he was done his hair and, finished putting the sheets on the bed, we were completely dry. “Ok, Hop in.” He smiled and pulled back the large, black comforter to reveal dark red sheets.

I was more than happy to. He climbed in after me and placed his back against my chest.

“I really did enjoy it. You give the best aftercare.”

~Kakashi POV~

“Well, In a good D/s relationship, the Dom is really owned.” He chuckled and ran his hand over my hips to rest on my waist. “We really need to figure out how far you can squirt. That was really crazy.” That was probably the best part. I felt a nod against my chest. She leaned back and kissed me deeply, It wasn’t rough or hard. It was passionate and very subtle. She turned over a again and sighed happily.

It was around 1 or 2 in the afternoon, taking into consideration we start at 10 a.m. or so.

I took up petting her until she drifted into a dreamless sleep, I followed shortly after.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=3695