Naruto sister by inuyasha4ever890
Summary: I always thought what if naruto had a sis and what was her veiw on the ninetailed fox begeing sealed inside him by there own dad.
Categories: Orphan Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 894 Read: 3917 Published: 09/03/07 Updated: 28/04/07

1. Chapter 1- The Birth by inuyasha4ever890

2. Chapter 2- Name by inuyasha4ever890

3. Chapter 3- How Long by inuyasha4ever890

4. Chapter 4- Its coming by inuyasha4ever890

Chapter 1- The Birth by inuyasha4ever890
Author's Notes:
Hello people that are reading my story plz forgive me it is my frist time and I suck at spelling.
I was pacing back and forth. I couldn't stand it to hear my mother screaming in pain from the birthing room. Worst of all my dad wasn't here yet was he real going to miss his wifes last moments of life and his new born childs frist moments. I know he is the hokage and all but real I think this is more important.


I moved my blonde hair out of my eyes to fianl see my dad running up the stairs. He ran up to me and said "what have I missed". " Just mom screming" I responed. " Aira are we allowed to go in" he asked I said " Do you real think I would be out here if we were allowed in there". I couldn't hear scerms any more but baby crys we both turned to the door to see a nurse saying we could come in now. We both ran to the door and went in to see my mother on the bed holding a newborn. Dad and me both walk up to her and look down. "Boy or Girl" I asked Mom look up at me and sayed " Boy". When mom said that dad started to jump up and down saying " yes yes a boy a boy". Then I could hear some one say " You are crazy you know that sensi" I turned to the door to see Kakashi there.
Chapter 2- Name by inuyasha4ever890
My dad stop from his jumping up and down to face Kakashi. Dad said " What are you doing here kakashi I am busy " " Ya I see that sensi" Kakashi said Dad look mad then said " I am not your sensi Kakashi I have not been your sensi for a couple years by now".

Well they were fight about how many years it was I look down at mom I could already she her face grow pale death was coming close for her. Mom look up at me with a smile and sayed would you like to hold your brother. I nodded she passed the him to me. I look down to see a baby that look like dad but with moms shaped eyes.


Dad and Kakshi fanilly stop fighting and walk over dad said like a child " I want to hold him" as I pass him to dad I thought how could someone that acted so childish be hokage. I look at mother she look like she was going to die sooner then we expected. I asked mom " what are we going to name him" she look up and said " well I was thinking we name him Naruto after my father" dad look up from playing with his son and said " That is a perfect name for him". Kakashi look down at Naruto and said " Well I better go this seems more like a family moment".
Chapter 3- How Long by inuyasha4ever890
Author's Notes:
Hope you like it sry it took so long to update. I had Wirters block and then on wed I had to get I blood test because my mom was worryed about me she thinks I am too pale and that I get sick alot and stuff like that.
Kakashi started to walk to the door and then turned around and said " Sensi don't forget it is coming" I look up at my dad well Kakashi left and said " What is he talking about dad" He look down at me and said " Nothing...nothing at all" But I could tell he was lying. Dad turned to mom and then bent down and kissed her. then we herad a knonk on the door I turned around to see the doctor. He walked over to mom and said " Now lets see how you and to baby are" He turned to us then and sayed "you two need to go out of the room well I do the check up". Dad passed the baby to the doctor and then dad and me walk out of the room. I could tell dad was madHe wanted to be in there He wanted to comfort mom in her last Hours...Mins...Sec and so on.

Few Min later

The doctor cam eout and said " The baby is complete fine but your wife 4th is not doing well at all" Dad asked angerly" How long" The doctor said " More than an hour but less than three"
Chapter 4- Its coming by inuyasha4ever890
Author's Notes:
I am sorry that I was way late for this coing out but I have had so much homework, then my b-day is coing up, My mom wants me to do more work around the house and then EXAMS are coming near.
" THATS IT" my dad had yelid, the doctor had a scared face on. Then I heard some footsteps behind me and a vocie said " don't be so rash Yondaime" I turned around to see the 3rd hokage and the peverted toad persen named Jiraiya that just happed to my dads old sensei. My Dad turned around to look at them and said " Come on now this is my wife I wanted to spend more time with her" a tear rolled down his cheek. "My.....my....Aira Have you growen" Jiraiya had said well messing up my hair. Then all of a sudden the ground sarted to move, Vases were braken, People were screming. When It stop I look up at dad he said " Its coming" in nearly a whisper The 3rd said " I know". "What is coming" I asked agurly Then I didn't nocicted till then that I heard Narutos crys I looked around to see some destcurtion in the room mother was in I ran that way father, Jiraiya and the 3rd had nocited it to and started to folly me . When I got to the door I started to climb over the decay when I got to the top I saw..........
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=3676