One-Shots! by Mia_Watanabe
Summary: I take requests if that's ok with anyone.
A load of one-shots I'll be performing with the help of you all.
Categories: General Fiction Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 630 Read: 3161 Published: 05/03/07 Updated: 08/03/07

1. Love Is In The Air by Mia_Watanabe

2. Tredegy Of Love by Mia_Watanabe

3. A Flower for my Flower by Mia_Watanabe

Love Is In The Air by Mia_Watanabe
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto.
This is my first fanfic so don't flame me. ^-^
A girl the age of 12 walked down the busy streets of Konoha. She had long blue hair and blue eyes. She wore a blue sundress and a small white hat. Today was Valentine's Day. She sniffed and put her hands on her hips while smiling.

"Love is in the air today."

She began walking more down the street admiring the adults even the children handing out cards and candy to each other. She pulled a card and a small chain out her pocket. She turned around and saw Sasuke standing there with his hands in his pocket. She blushed a bit and made her way towards him. She handed him the Valentines Day card. He took it and opened it.

"I love you too Mia."

"Really?"

"Yes."

He walked up to me and hugged me. He kissed me too.

"Love really is in the air."
Tredegy Of Love by Mia_Watanabe
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto.
Hope this is what you wanted. O and Naraki if you wanted one how did you want it?
A girl with long brown hair was inside her house throwing and smashing all sorts of things all over the place. Her name was Mayu. She ran towards her kitchen and threw her table over and smashed it into pieces.

"Where is it!? Where is it!?"

She was searching for a necklace her crush had gave her a few years back. It had a name made out of diamonds. The name was Itachi. She ran towards her living room with bookcase. She knocked her books off the shelf and everything.

"Where is it!?"

All of a sudden she heard a knock on her door. Her face turned towards it.

"Who is it?!"

"It's Itachi."

She did a small shriek and thought to herself.

'Oh no! If he finds out I lost it he'll go berserk.'

"Just a minute!"

She cleaned up her house super fast and ran towards the door. He gave her a confused look. She flashed him a nervous smile.

"So Itachi-kun. What are you here for?"

"I wanted to see you."

"You did?"

Her eyes widened.

"I have something for you."

"You do? What is it?"

He pulled something out of his back pocket. It was the necklace she was looking for plus he had another one. It was her name in diamonds. Her eyes had gotten even bigger. She covered her mouth.

"Itachi-kun. You shouldn't have."

"Yes I should."

She jumped in his arms and he hugged her tightly.

"I love you Mayu."

"I love you more Itachi-kun!"

They both kissed.
A Flower for my Flower by Mia_Watanabe
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto.
Sasuke_Luvr I hope this is what you like!
Akina wondered in the training grounds of Konoha. She had saw a flower patch and walked towards it. The sun had shown brightly and the clouds in the sky made it even more beautiful. Her hair had shimmered within the sunlight. She smiled a sweet smile and picked up a flower. It was a daisy and a dandelion. She put the daisy in the back of her hair and layed in the grass. She looked in the sky. Her eyes shimmered very brightly.

"Today is so beautiful. I wish Deidei were here with me on this perfect day."

She smiled and sat upright. She sensed someone was near. She turned around and saw Deidara. She smiled sweetly and a small blush took onto her features. Deidara walked towards her and sat down.

"You wanted me here Aki? Why?"

She brought her hand to her chin in a cute way.

"Well because you're funny and weird Dei. It's so cute."

He blushed a bit and smiled.

"I like things about you Aki. You're beautiful and sweet and you're just perfect."

She blushed hard and leaned towards him. She kissed him on the lips ever so gently and Deidara pulled her in.

"I love you Aki."

"I love you so much Dei."

He picked up a flower and put in her hand.

"A flower for my flower."

She hugged him tightly.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=3628