My original Characters..for the bingo book. by xrayer2
Summary: PEOPLE I ACTUALLY OWN!!
Categories: Fan Ninja Bingo Book Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 2423 Read: 6348 Published: 04/02/07 Updated: 29/04/07

1. Alfred! by xrayer2

2. Chapter 2 by xrayer2

3. Raine! by xrayer2

4. Alfred one more! by xrayer2

5. akira by xrayer2

6. ALfred(me) continued by xrayer2

7. Skye Himura by xrayer2

Alfred! by xrayer2
Author's Notes:
i actualy own this guy. though..just his personaility, though. ALfred i own, however, his full name is...ALfred AShford. *grimance* yes, from resident evil. which i don't own. and, after watching Legendary Frog(WHOM I DON'T OWN!), and his version of Alfred Ashford (whom i don't own) made me laugh. ahahahahaha! well, at least i PARTIALLY own him.
Name: ALfred

Age: Whatever mine is. currently, 14.

Weight: ....i really don't know. i oughta ask him.

height: SAme as mine, about 5 11

what he looks like: like alfred AShford. kinda youngerm though.

PErsonality: really weird, and can be extremely bossy. (see Atkasuki truth or dare). known to be very random and sarcastic.

Bio: Alfred....well, is basically my internet self. he is the host of 'atkasuki truth or dare', and enjoys torturing the people he doesn't own. unfortunately. HE SHOULD OWN THEM--- okay, whatever. he is scared of
a. garra
b.Sakura
c.Oni_chan and Deadly Dream(whom i don't own.)
d. among other things...

is that it?

Special jutsus, and the like: Alfred isn't a ninja, however, in fanfics, he can manipulate time and space with:

Author no jutsu a-ranked, users: ALfred

This jutsu allows ALfred to control time and space in fanfics, and can force the characters to do is will. if that doesnt work, usually involving too many strong and powerful naruto characters, he can use..

Kuchiyouse: summon a computer! s-ranked, users: ALfred

This jutsu lets Alfred summon his computer, and gives him unparraleled control. though he has to leap form key to key to type.

Censor no jutsu s-ranked, users: ALfred, the united states of america. (hahaha, ha, ha...)

This jutsu lets the user censor almost anything above a PG rating.


THat's a bout it for alfred!
Chapter 2 by xrayer2
Author's Notes:
uh..now, it's my little one named Zephyr!
Name: Zephyr

age: varies. he tends to be 13-16, but in two hearts, two side,s and two destinies, he's 19.

height: 13-16: 5' 8'' 19: 6' 1''

weight: never really asked him, either.

what he looks like: same, pretty much for both ages, he has silver hair that is down to his shoulders while he's younger, but it's longer when he's older. he's thin, and had blue eyes.

personality: somewhat shy, and quiet while he's younger, and somewhat the same when he's olde,r though there's a fierce side to him as well.

bio: Zephyr was found in Konoha village as a child, and was raised by Sakura's famliy. there, he was known as Zephyr gale. during glaes of change, the prelude to two hearts, he goes in a lot of adventures, and learns he's from the uchiha clan, and he activates his sharingan, which is different. skipping over spoilers of gales of change, he is currently in Atkasuki.

Kekkai genkai: katon sharingan- the same as the regular sharingan, thougha tad weaker. however, it makes up for this by amplifying fire type jutsus. if someone has this, he cannot use the makengyou sharingan.

special jutsus:

lots of fire jutsus

chidori rudra, a-ranked, users: Zephyr
basically a fire chidori.

and more jutsus...i'll add later.
Raine! by xrayer2
Author's Notes:
wheeee...i don't own naruto. i do own raine. al of my Oc's wil be updated when i progress. you cna use them all, just say that you did.
name: Raine

age: 13-16 (deceased)

height: 5'8

weight: i will never ask.

what she looks like: long, black hair, and dark eyes. slender body. ?(anything else?)

Personality: somewhat like sasuke's and she also wants to kill someone. i'm not telling who, yet. very cold, and only cares about reaching her goal. she warms up after meeting Zephyr, though.

bio: Raine's family was killed by someone, and she wants to kill the person that did it. she is assigned to Zephyr's team, and she reluctantly works together with him. in two hearts, she is killed by Orochimaru.

special jutsus:

falling petal no jutsu, c-ranked, users: Raine

Raine uses this when she's near flowers, and sh ecan attack with them, adn they become razor sharp.
Alfred one more! by xrayer2
Author's Notes:
this is the other version of alfred. you cna use him too. there is a very low chance he will ever appear in a seirious fic.
name: Alfred

age: 17

rank: kage(?)

hieght: 5' 11''

weight: ...i honestly don't know, people.

what he looks like: he's black, tall, and has the Kage robes and hat

PErsonalitiy: like alfred's.

bio: alfred say he's the tofukage of the village hidden in soy sauce. he began the village from some other people he found, adn made a village. oddly enough, he isn't the most powerful person in his village. the other kages (tsunade, especially) find him to be annoying, but he is okay in battle. he goes to konoha, and makes a resturaunt that drives ichiraku out of buisiness, except for:

Naruto, for obious reasons
Chouji: he gets discounts at the ramen
sakura: to support naruto
Tsunade: the owner begged her on hands an knees to support him.

anyway, he uses a technique called 'indigestion no jutsu', causeing everyone that ate at his resturanunt (everyone buyt the above four) to pass out. after many little fightning parts, he faces off against chouji, who keeps on eating his food clones. then, he uses indegestion no jutsu to knock him out. after giving a monolouge about how much better he is, Tsuande walks in, and flicks him through a wall. he then surrenders, and becomse allies with konoha, and ichiraku and the restraunt combine. yay.

special jutsu:

indigestion no jutsu, ??? ranked, users: aLfred

any one who has eaten food prepared by the user in the last tow days passes out.

food clone no jutsu, ??? ranked, users: soy sause nin

uses food items to create clones. arguablty the strongest clones, as they reform, but they are limited by the food around you. and, it's easy to tell who's the real one...as they're made up of random parts of food.

Food coloring no jutsu, ??? ranked, users: soy sauce nin

makes food clones look like you.
akira by xrayer2
Author's Notes:
not the akira, Zephyr's sensei, but another one. my antagonist. i won him, but not naruto.
name: Akira Raidou

age: 17

village: none

rank: none, would be s-ranked.

team: Akira, Ayumi

gender: male

height: about 6' 1''

weight: .....er..around..i don't know.

what he looks like: long, dark hair, and black or red eyes.

personality: dark, and calm. tends to get on people's nerves.

weapons: two chakram(did i spell that right?) that he holds in both hands.

bio: When Akira was born, he was put in an orphanage, and was used as a labor force by the owners, and learned no emotions. he became an emotionless shell of a person, never feeling love, or caring, or anything. when he turned thirteen, he came to a point when he questioned life, and wondered why he existed. most orphans never thought anything like that, but AKira thought this because he'd seen a child being hugged by his mother on accident. that threw his world into chaos, and he became obsessed with learning the purpose of his life. one night, he slaughtered the people who had owned him, and freed the other children. he went somewhere, and learned ninja techniques. at the age of fifteen, he would have been a chunnin, and he set out to find the purpose in life. we works alone, save for his partner, Ayumi, who was one of the children who he'd freed. and now, at seventeen, he is still searching for his purpose, and he will do anything to know what it is. he's now about as powerful as Itachi Uchiha.

fighting style: he fights mainly by throwing his chakram, and pulling them back to him with wire strings. he doesn't use ninjutsu unless he has to, because for some reason, it causes a strage side effect, when he gets a giant headache, and the pain can cause him to be knocked out. so, like lee, he trained himself in one area.
note: using basic things, like speed increasement, and substitution don't activate the side effects.

special jutsus: his jutsus, when he uses them, can be very deadly.

elemental infusion jutsu, b-ranked, users: Akira, Ayumi

gives a object an elemental power. example of this is Akira lighitng his chakrams aflame.

Hurricane vortex, a-ranked, users: Akira, ayumi

creates a small hurricane above them. requires both of them to use. while it's there, it will rain, hail, and snow at random.

Zeus's spear, b-ranked, users: Akira

fires a bolt of lighting from the heavens. it is more powerful if 'hurricane vortex' was used. somewhat like Raiga's lighting.

Indra's thunderbolt, unknown rank, possilbe s-ranked, users: Akira

he has to charge up for this attack, and remain immoble. Ayumi usually protects him at this time. after a long while, he calls an enourmous thunderbolt from the heavens, and smashes it down on the earth, which can creates earthquakes.

Demon chakram seals, a-ranked, users: Akira

gives his Chakrams a mind of their own, and they shoot around attacking, with Akira doing very little. they gain enourmous strength while doing so, and can rip through walls.

one thousand birds(chidori): same as Kakashi and sasuke's versions. weaker than Kakashi's, but less effective than both of theirs, as they don't have the sharingan.

Quote: 'most evil people, as you would say, are trying to conquer the world. i'm not. i will find my purpose in existence, and if i have to, i'll destroy anyone and anything in my way. including you.'
ALfred(me) continued by xrayer2
Author's Notes:
sadfsdaf
Name: Alfred
Age: 14
Gender: Male
height: 5' 11
weight: he’s too lazy to get on a scale and check.
sexuality: straight
Relations: no one in the Narutoverse, though Sakura is his self-proclaimed girlfriend. She denies it.
Special jutsus: mainly uses Taijutsu(and he sucks at that too), so he really only has a few jutsu.

Run away The ultimate Coward technique, S-ranked(According to Alfred, it’s really just e-ranked) users: Alfred, but potentially everyone.

Alfred begins making random hand seals, and yells and screams a lot, making the opponent tense. He then yells out: Summoning jutsu , and throws down a bunch of smoke bombs. He then runs away as fast as his legs can carry him.

Slap-fest, secret ninja art , s-ranked(according to Alfred, it’s really quite simple to use)

Alfred slaps his opponent a lot. That’s really it, though he will accompany it with explosive tags.

RAmen attack no jutsu, s-ranked(now, this one only Alfred knows how to use, so...it kinda is whatever he calls it) users: Alfred

Heats instant ramen, and throws it in opponent’s face. The Ramen then constricts itself into a coffin, like Garras, and he attempts to crush them in much the same way Garra does. However, it never works, and he just ends up making the ramen go into the opponent’s mouth, potetntially choking them. This is also used by Alfred, the tofukage.

Kekkai Genkai: now, why would you think he has a kekkai Genkai? He has zero ninjutsu, not counting the Ramen attack. That’s just...random. He’s got awesome mad ninja skills, according to him, but a kekkai genkai....well, he actually does.

Eye of the tiger: Alfred’s special Kekkai Genkai. It’s basically another ocular bloodline trait, like Sharingan, but it is a lot different. In fact, it has little to do with the eye. Alfred must first put his leg behind his head, a special trait that only few can use. Including those are Sheen(from jimmy Neutron, which is also where i got some of this from...don’t ask), Alfred, and Bruce Lee. Contortionists don’t count. But what this lets you do include:
*flying
*gives you awesome karate skills
*makes you literally invincible.
Now, the weakness of this is:
*You’re only invincible for duration of the ‘eye of the tiger’ song, which automatically starts playing in the background. You’re pretty much screwed if this happens.

Weapons: a pencil, and occasionally a spoon.

Quote: ‘CHURROS!!’ or ‘Potato Yes.’ or ‘ there is no theory of evolution. There is only the theory of ‘what Chuck norris allows to live’, OR ‘Lightning doesn’t strike twice in the same spot. Neither does chuck norris. He doesn’t have to.’
Skye Himura by xrayer2
Author's Notes:
i own skye! happy days...but i don't think she's in any story i've posted here..she might, MIGHT appear in the coming storm. most of the characters she's affiliated wtih, however, i do not own.
Name: Skye Himura

sex: female

age: 11(Deceased, sorta...)

height: 4' 8''

weight: .....? uhh.....

sexuality(hey, everyone else is putting this...) straight.

appears in: nothing, yet

loyal to: no one, formaly Sasori

weapons: herself

quote: 'fighting is why i was created. i was created for the sole purpose of to fight, and to kill. yet i do not like it. why?'
'i envy other puppets. they do not feel, do not care. i do.'



appearence: her hair is a light reddish color, and it hangs loosely to her shoulders. She is generally found wearing a loose blue jacket. she has one blue eye, and one eye that constantly is changing it's color.

personality: speaks only when spoken to, mainly. she doesn't really know how to react to people, so she is usually silent.

Relations: Sasori, in a way...you'll know how later.

Weaknesses: Kankurou, because he is a puppet user. (this whole puppet stuff will be explained, later) Fire.

Bio: Skye was a beggar in sunagakure, who was in the wrong place, at the wrong time. When Sasori left the sand, Skye attempted to ask for some money. Sasori told her to come with him, and- he ripped out her heart. She was the first 'human puppet' that Sasori made, not counting his mother and father. After Sasori was finished outfitting her to be a puppet, he was surprised to find that she was still alive when he inserted the heart back in the puppet. because of this, he left her brain intact, perhaps out of some sadistic humor, or just the fact that a puppet that can think for itself might be useful. it turns out that, the reasons she survived is because of a birth defect that left her with two, not one, hearts. Sasori thoerized that when she was born, an enourmous amount of chakra was somehow transferred to her, giving her a second heart. Because of this, she had had breathing problems until then. she was Sasori's favorite puppet to use, until he got the thrid kazekage. during that incident, he gained to upper hand over the Kazekage, and he demanded that Skye kill him. she decided not to, because she felt an aversion to killing, and had only ever killed reluctantly.
losing one of his original arms in the battle, Sasori eventually killed the Kazekage, and in his rage, threw SKye off of a cliff. she was speared by a pointed rock, and Sasori left.

she turned out to be alive, however, not having felt any pain, for she was still a puppet. she repaired herself, and went on her way.
Akatsuki(in the coming storm) are currently searching for her, and she has not been seen.

special attacks: no jutsu, having no chakra. instead, she extends weapons amd bombs out of her body, like other puppets. she also is able to repair herself. she has a cannon inside of her that is fueled by her two hearts. she uses this only in desperate need, because it has the power of several hundred explosive tags. because she is a puppet, she is unable to feel pain, and this is an effective asset in fighting, as she will use suicidal moves to get opponents in range of her attacks.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=3252