Takashi Sisters by DranineStone
Summary: Konoha and Suna team up to fight the ultimate battle for survival along with Suna's top Jounin. New relationships form and secrets are unraveled. NaruHina SasuSaku InoKan ShikaTem NejTen KibaOC ShinoOC ChojiOC GaaraOC more. Rated M for later chapters R&R
Categories: General Fiction Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 15396 Read: 10078 Published: 12/01/07 Updated: 12/01/07

1. Inrto by DranineStone

2. Chapter 1 Dog meets She-wolf by DranineStone

3. Chapter 2 A day in the grocery store by DranineStone

4. Chapter 3 The dance of a Dragonfly by DranineStone

5. Chapter 4 Long time no see by DranineStone

6. Chapter 5: One big house by DranineStone

7. Chapter 6 new mission by DranineStone

8. Chapter 7 dog whistles and dinner by DranineStone

9. Chapter 8 late nights by DranineStone

10. Chapter 9 truth or DARE! by DranineStone

Inrto by DranineStone
I DO NOT OWN NARUTO… though I wish I did BUT I DO OWN FOUR CHARACTERS AND THE PLOT TO THIS STORY!
Summary: The Naruto gang are now in their late teens when they are introduced to a new ninja team from the sand village. This team of four sisters take Naruto and his friends on a new adventure as secrets are unraveled and new relationships form. Take part of this adventure.
Introduction:
Naruto Uzumaki: Age: 18
Hinata Hyuga: Age: 18
Sasuke Uchica: Age: 18 (comes in later in the story)
Sakura Haruno: Age: 18
Rock Lee: Age: 19
Shikamaru Nara: Age: 18
Temari: Age: 21
Kankuro: Age: 20
Ino Yamanaka: Age: 18
Neji Hyuga: Age: 19
Tenten: Age: 19
Shino Aburame: Age: 18
Kiba Inuzuka: Age: 18
Choji Akimichi: Age: 18
Gaara no Sabaku: Age: 18
Kira Takashi
Age: 18
Ninja level: Jounin
Alias: The Angelic Ninja
Special justsu: Angel Wing Justsu, Celestial circle justsu, plus many minor jutsus
Personality: Distant, quiet most of the time, strict, protective of her sisters, appears to be cold though isn’t bad once you get to know her. Hides a dangerous secret
Element: Fire
Mika Takashi
Age: 17
Ninja level: Jounin
Alias: The Wolf Ninja
Special justsu: Transformation justsu, Acid claws justsu, plus many minor jutsus
Personality: Happy go lucky, timid at times, loves animals (especially dogs), gets attached easily, outspoken, open minded.
Element: Earth
Ichigo and Momoko Takashi
Age: 16
Ninja level: Jounin
Alias: The Gemini Twins
Special justsu: Tag team fire wheel justsu, Gemini star Justsu, plus many minor jutsus
Individual Justsu: Ichigo: Dragonfly twister justsu, Lotus blossom dance, plus many minor jutsus
Momoko: Peach Blizzard Justsu, Cat’s-eye justsu, plus many minor jutsus
Personalities: both: giddy, short attendance span, loves picking on their older sisters, cat people, stubborn
Ichigo: annoyed easily, can’t sit still, argues with her twin
Momoko: loves food, cries easily, has a tendency to complain
Element: Ichigo: Wind
Momoko: Water
Prologue
Four girls stood in the shadows of Tsunade’s office as the woman looked over a few documents before placing them down and looking up.
“I’m glad you girls could get away from your training but this is an urgent matter. Konoha and Suna are both in dire need of your help. Not to mention the rest of the world. I have already informed your Kazekage that you are here and he should be arriving within the next few days. Now what the assignment is I’m not going to tell you just yet but… this is a mission you are not to fulfill alone. You will join up with the best ninja’s from Konoha seeing as you are the best from Suna. As soon as the Kazekage gets here I will summon you and the others to the meeting place. There you will be introduced to your new team. Is that understood.”
The four girls shadowed faces nodded before they disappeared out the window. Tsunade sighed and placed a hand on her forehead.
“This is going to be one tough mission.”
This is just a introduction sort of so hehe don't kill me. the story does get really good trust me. ^-^
Chapter 1 Dog meets She-wolf by DranineStone
Chapter 1: Dog meets she-wolf
Kiba Inuzuka walked down the street with his friend Naruto Uzumaki and Naruto’s girlfriend Hinata Hyuga. Kiba’s big white dog, Akamaru, walked beside his three human comrades as they laughed about something.
“Neji go so embarrassed at the party when Tenten kissed him right in front of the entire family,” laughed the blond haired Naruto as he wrapped his arm around Hinata’s shoulders.
“Oh I wish I could have been there to see it,” Kiba said. “Sorry I missed it Hinata.”
The raven haired girl smiled and shook her head. “It’s alright Kiba, there’s no need to worry. I understand you were busy.”
All of a sudden Akamaru started barking at something down the street. The three teenagers looked at him.
“What’s up Akamaru?” asked Kiba. Akamaru just took off down the street. “Gah! Um… Naruto, Hinata, I’ll catch you guys later.” With that Kiba took off leaving the two lovebirds standing in the dust confused.
“Akamaru, come back here!” yelled Kiba as he chased his dog down the crowed streets, zigzagging between people. Spotting the large white dog just outside the pet store, Kiba saw that he had stopped to investigate another large white dog with pointed ears. Speeding up to stop a possible, Kiba didn’t see the girl leaning over the puppy pen until he was right on top of her. Literally. Colliding with the poor girl the two of them fell to the ground with a thud and “oof.”
Looking down Kiba’s black eyes met soft brown. The girl’s shoulder-blade length brown hair was sprawled about her head like a halo as her hands rested on either side of her head.
‘Cute!’ was the first thought that came to Kiba’s mind till he realized he was still lying on top of her. Blushing he quickly got up.
“So sorry,” he said as he held a hand out to help her up. She took it, a small blush tingeing her tan cheeks.
“Don’t worry about it,” she said and wiped some dirt off her clothes. Kiba took this time to look her over. Her soft cream colored skin was covered by a black fishnet shirt under a dark blue take top and light blue jean vest. Black caprice clung to her thighs before flaring at the knees. Black ninja sandals adorned her feet. Sitting on top her head like a head band was a Sand Village forehead protector. ‘She’s from the Sand Village?’ As the girl looked back up at him he snapped out of his day dream.
“I’m terribly sorry,” Kiba apologized again, scratching his head. “Are you okay?”
The girl nodded. “Yeah, I’m fine. What’s your hurry…?” she stopped because she didn’t know his name. “I’m Mika by the way.” She held out her hand.
Kiba shook it. “Kiba,” he smiled then pointed to the two dogs. “I was chasing Akamaru there before he started a fight with that dog.”
Mika turned to see Akamaru sitting beside the other dog Kiba pointed to. “Oh you mean Kytanna?”
Kiba looked at her. “She’s yours?”
Mika nodded. “Yeah and… she’s not a dog. She’s a wolf,” she stated simply.
Kiba went wide-eyed and looked from Mika to Kytanna. “A wolf? But… how did you tame her?” he asked.
Mika just laughed. “I didn’t tame her, not really anyway. She’s still mostly wild but her and I have been friends for six years now.” Kiba stared making the girl laugh again. “She was abandoned so I took her in so she grew up with humans and doesn’t really mind them.”
As Kiba stared at the wolf Mika turned back to the puppy pen she had been previously looking in. Kiba turned to watch as the girl played with some of the puppies.
“You can go in the pen you know,” he stated.
Mika looked at him. “Really?” she asked, her eyes a lit up with excitement. Kiba thought this was cute.
“Yeah,” said. Kiba then turned to his attention to a guy who was standing behind the counter in the shop. “Hey Yosuke, do you mind if we go in the pups pen?” he called. The man looked outside at two teens.
“Not at all go right ahead,” he called back before helping a customer.
“Yay,” cheered Mika as she clapped her hands together. Adjusting her stance she made an attempt to step over the wall of the pen but lost her footing and fell back into Kiba. “Oh sorry,” she said. Kiba just smiled.
“Here let me help,” he said. Placing his left arm behind her back and his right went under her knees as he lifted her up, bridal style. Her right arm, unconsciously, went around his neck as he placed her on the other side of the fence. After setting her down, Mika turned to him only to find her face mere inches from his. The two stared at each other for a moment, his arm still around her waist, before blushing and pulling apart.
“Um thanks,” muttered Mika softly, the blush staining her cheeks refusing to leave.
Kiba cleared his throat and stepped over the fence as well. “You’re welcome.” The two smiled at each other before Mika turned her attention to the puppies piling at her feet.
“Hello there sweeties,” she cooed at them as she knelt down, her hair falling over her shoulders near her face.
Kiba smiled at this. “Plan on buying one?” he asked as he watched her play with the pups.
“Yeah,” responded the excited girl. Looking down at her Kiba now noticed the picture on the back of her vest that was covered by her hair earlier. The picture was the head of a wolf. Smirking slightly he kneeled down beside her and just watched as she looked over the puppies. The two were quiet for five minutes; every so often they’d glance at each other before blushing and looking away.
Kiba was about to say something but a loud yelp followed by a whimper interrupted him. Looking up the two teens saw a small black pup in the corner of the pen being ganged up by two others. Getting up quickly, scaring Kiba out of his wits, Mika moved swiftly over to the corner and scooped the black pup up into her arms just as the other two were about to pounce. Kiba watched in fascination as Mika scolded the two pups like a bitch (female dog sense) would do.
‘Best term for her, she-wolf,’ he thought.
“No,” Mika said firmly, tapping the two mean pups on the nose with her finger before grabbing them by the necks. “Be nice.” Setting them down, she turned her attention to the terrified pup in her lap. (She knelt down to scold them) “Are you okay baby?” she cooed softly.
Kiba smiled as he watched this ‘she-wolf’ gently stroke and kiss the shaking pup to comfort him. “Is he okay?” he asked as he moved over to them.
Mika looked at Kiba. “Yeah, he should be fine now,” she said as she brought the pup to her nose and gave him an Eskimo kiss. “Isn’t that right, sweetie? You’re okay.” She cooed at the pup as it licked her nose.
Knowing they just met, Kiba couldn’t help but feel like he too was being charmed by this smiling female. Usually he found most girls annoying as they cooed over him and Akamaru yet this one had some how ensnared him without really meaning to. There was just something about her that made him give her all of his attention. Maybe it was because that she took liked dogs or that everything about her current behavior made his heart pound in his chest. Maybe it was animal instincts but Kiba couldn’t be sure. Snapping out of his thoughts Kiba stood when she did.
“Ready to go?” he asked. ‘Wait… what? I’m acting as if she’s my girlfriend.’ His mind was all curbobbled.
Mika nodded. “Yes,” she replied and looked at him. “Um… Kiba?” Mika waved a hand in front of his face making him shake his head and look at her.
“Oh sorry,” he smiled. Picking her up again like before, only this time she held the pup to her chest with both hands, he placed her back on the other side and followed her afterward.
“Okay, I’m gonna go inside and pay. Wait out here for me?” Mika asked and looked up at him. Kiba nodded to her as she turned and headed into the store.
Mika walked into the pet store and up to the counter to wait in line. Glancing around she saw collars and leashes she grabbed a blue one of both before disappearing into her thoughts.
‘Wow, I just got here and already I ran into a super cute guy,’ she thought as she looked out the door to see Kiba leaning against its frame. She then looked at Kytanna and Akamaru to see the male trying lick some dirt off the side of the wolf’s face. She giggled softly. ‘And he has a dog too. This is super cool.’
Mika stepped up to the counter and placed the pup along with the collar and leash on it. Yosuke, she heard Kiba call him that, rung up some numbers on the register before smiling at her.
“That’ll be 55,000 yen please,” he said. (55,000 yen is equal to $55) Pulling the money out of her pocket she handed it to the man. Placing the collar and leash on the pup she picked him up and walked out of the shop.
Kiba turned and smiled at her. “All set?” Mika nodded. “Great.”
A silence fell between them as Kiba scratched his head and Mika bit her bottom lip. The two would steal glances at each other every once in a while. After about five or so minutes Kiba spoke.
“Well look I … um… got to get going. Um… if you’re staying in town for a while maybe we could hang out sometime?” he asked hopefully.
Mika smiled at him. “I’d like that and I got to get going to. I’ll see you later,” she said. “Come Kytanna.” Mika started to walk away but turned to wave at Kiba. He waved back and watched Mika and her wolf disappearing into the growing crowd. Looking down at Akamaru he smiled.
“This was all you wasn’t it?” he asked. Akamaru barked softly. “I thought so. Thanks Akamaru.” With one last look to where his ‘she-wolf’ disappeared, Kiba smiled and started home.
AN: YAY I finished first chapter. What I’m doing is introducing my four characters first before I actually get into the story. I hope you like it. Review please!!
Chapter 2 A day in the grocery store by DranineStone
Chapter 2: A day in the grocery store

Choji Akimichi walked down through the grocery store stocking up on some potato chips. He had just received a message from Tsunade that he would be moving in with a new team for a really big assignment and that they would all meet this afternoon at the new house. Choji would rack his brain as to what the assignment could be but would eventually give up. Walking down the meat section he heard somebody yelling.

“What do you mean you’re out?” screamed a girl that looked to be about two years younger than himself. She was yelling at the butcher.

“Sorry miss but we’re all out,” said the butcher looking at her sympathetically. The girl sighed.

As she walked away Choji noticed that her basket was filled with all types of different foods from meats to vegetables. He also examined the girl. She wore a purple sundress that came to mid-thigh and hugged her curves. The bottom of her black spandex shorts came down to her knees. A dark purple vest hung loosely on her shoulders coming to just under her breasts. She wore black ninja sandals and a sand village forehead protector around her neck. Her light red hair was pulled into a high pony tail with her bangs lying gently on her forehead. Her soft jade eyes darted from various items on the shelf.

‘Hmm,’ thought Choji, ‘certainly a girl like her couldn’t eat all that food.’

Wanting to investigate some more Choji decided to follow the girl but not too close. He didn’t want to arouse suspicion. He followed her around the store for almost twenty minutes as she continued to load her cart with canned foods, chips, soda’s, and even cake mix.

“You know,” said the girl as she examined a box of rice, “it’s not nice to follow others around in a grocery store. It’s really rude.” The girl turned towards his hiding place.

Choji stepped out from behind a display of pickles and scratched the side of his nose. “Heh, sorry about that,” he said slightly embarrassed.

The girl shrugged and put the box of rice in her cart. “That’s okay but my I ask why you are following me?” She began to walk again and Choji followed her.

“Oh well… I…” his eyes would dart to all the things in her cart. “I was just curious as to why… a, petite, girl such as you would… by so much food… is all.”

The girl laughed. “Ah, I see. Don’t think I can eat it all?” she asked. Choji blushed, embarrassed. “For your information it’s not all for me. There’s going to be a lot of people staying where I am and I wanted to make a special dinner. Cooking is one of my specialties.”

Choji nodded. “I see,” he said and scratched his head. “Well I apologize for being nosey.” The girl just laughed again.

“That’s okay, no harm done.” Looking in her cart the girl smiled. “Well, I’m done so I think I’ll check out. See ya.” The girl waved to Choji and started to walk towards the registers but stopped and turned back to him. “I didn’t get your name by the way?”

“It’s Choji,” he called back.

The girl smiled again. “It’s nice to meet you Choji. My name is Momoko. See ya around.” With that she paid for her stuff and left.

‘Momoko? Her name is peach? Interesting,’ he thought.

As she walked away Choji saw the symbol for Gemini on the back of her vest. Choji smiled. Choji then too paid and left the store.

AN I know this one isn’t as long as the first but I didn’t really know what to write for this chap so yeah here it is. :P hope you enjoy!
Chapter 3 The dance of a Dragonfly by DranineStone
Chapter 3: The dance of a dragonfly

Shino Aburame panted as he collapsed on the ground. He had been working on his taijutsu for hours in the forest and was finally low on chakra. Taking off his forehead protector he wiped the sweat from his brow and headed over to the river to splash some water on his face. Kneeling by the river he took off his sunglasses and splashed water on his face before putting them back in. Looking up from the river he saw dragonflies hovering just above the water.

‘Dragonflies? Why are there dragonflies here they’re usually further up the river,’ Shino thought. Looking around a soft sound came to his ears. It was humming. Looking up to the other side of the bank he saw a girl dancing around in circles, the dragonflies circling around her.

The girl’s long dark red hair was pulled into a high ponytail just reaching her shoulders with two strands framing her face. Her light green sundress clung to her curves and came to mid-thigh showing the bottoms of black spandex shorts. Her forest green vest flapped around her shoulders as she’d spin revealing a Gemini symbol on the back. Black sandals were thrown on the ground as the girl dance barefoot, her black sand village forehead protector tied around her waist. Bright emerald eyes stared at the ground as she moved around the clearing.

Shino couldn’t take his eyes off her. Sunlight peaked through the trees hitting certain parts of her body making the sweat that covered her face and limbs sparkle. The dragonflies around her seemed to dance along with her in an intricate and elegant ballet.

Her dance lasted for at least another five minutes before she stopped and wiped the sweat off her brow. Grabbing a near by water bottle, the girl took a sip before placing it down and walking over to the river bank. Dipping a piece of cloth in the water she wrung it out and wiped her face and arms.

Shino didn’t dare move but unfortunately things don’t go as planned. His shoe slipped on the river bank plunging him into the river head first with a splash. He came up sputtering and swam over to his side of the river and climbed out. Shaking off the water he looked at the opposite side to look for the girl but she was gone. The only thing that was there were her sandals and water bottle. He looked around slowly and listened. Not a sound could be heard in the forest around him except the chirping of birds and the sound of wings from the dragonflies.

Without warning Shino found himself face down in the dirt, something heavy on his back. Raising his head slightly he felt something sharp on the side of his face. Looking to his right he saw a kunai being clutched in a small delicate hand. That’s when he heard her voice.

“Who are you and what do you want?” her voice was soft and gently yet demanding and stern at the same time.

Shino took a deep breath. “Calm down,” he spoke slowly. “My name is Shino. Forgive me if I startled you, I mean you no harm. To be honest I didn’t even know you were here.” Course he knew that was a lie but didn’t want to say anything in fear of having his throat slashed.

He waited for a few short moments with bated breath as the girl seemed to calm down. Slowly he felt the wait on his back lessen and he was able to turn over. The girl stood above him, staring down at him with a small glare. He watched as she looked him over before moving and holding a hand out to him. Looking at her hand then back to her he took it and allowed her to help him up.

“Sorry,” she said as she put her weapon away. “Got to stay alert right?”

Shino looked at her and nodded. “Yeah, I guess so.”

There was silence as the two of them stared at each other for a moment. After 3 minutes the girl stuck out her hand to him.

“Ichigo,” was all she said.

Shino nodded and shook her hand. “Nice to meet you,” he replied. Ichigo gave him a slight smile before walking over to the riverbank and jumping to the other side. She sat down on the grass and put on her sandals before grabbing her water bottle. Jumping back over to Shino’s side of the river she stood in front of him.

“So,” she spoke slowly. “What are you doing here?”

Shino looked down at her, her head coming up to about his chin. “Well I was finished with my training and came to the river to cool my face off when…” he paused making her raise a brow at him, “when I fell in and then you jumped me.”

Ichigo seemed somewhat convinced but was sure he wasn’t saying everything. Not wanting to press the matter she shrugged.

“Well next time,” she said, “watch your step.”

Shino nodded to her. “Yeah.”

Walking away Ichigo waved her hand at him, not turning back. “Nice to meet you too,” she said before disappearing into the trees.

AN::// Woot another chapter done hehe
Chapter 4 Long time no see by DranineStone
Chapter 4: Long time no see

Tsunade sat at her desk awaiting the arrival of the new Kazekage. She didn’t have to wait long as there was a knock on her door.

“Yes,” called Tsunade.

“The Kazekage is here,” said Shizune as she bowed in three figures, shutting the door behind her.

Now standing in front of Leaf’s Hokage was Sabaku no Gaara and his siblings Temari and Kankuro. Tsunade stood and bowed.

“Kazekage Gaara. It’s an honor,” she said.

Gaara and his siblings bowed back. “Godaime, how nice of you to send us an invitation. We are honored to be here and to help in anyway we can. We have to keep the peace after all,” spoke Gaara slowly.

Tsunade nodded. “Indeed.”

“So what exactly is going on here?” asked Temari. “Gaara wouldn’t say a thing to us.”

“And I’m glad he didn’t. I already informed Gaara of the situation in my letter but you and Kankuro will have to wait until we get everyone together. I will tell you this. You will be teamed up with some of my ninja’s as well as your top four jounin’s for a very special mission.”

“So, has everyone been informed yet?” asked Gaara cutting off his brother who opened his mouth to speak.

“I have already sent out the letters and everyone will be meeting at the mansion later. Your ninja’s are already there and settled in. They arrived here yesterday.”

Gaara nodded. “Then we’ll see you later.” With that he turned to the door being quickly followed by his siblings. Tsunade sighed and collapsed in her chair.

Outside the office the three sand ninja’s made their way down the stairs.

“So Gaara, you mind telling us what the hell is going on?” asked Kankuro.

“No,” replied his little brother simply.

Kankuro looked at his sister who only put her hands up and shook her head. Temari turned to Gaara.

“So you heading straight for the mansion?” she asked. Gaara nodded. “Okay well do you mind if I walk around town for a while. I kind of want find Sakura and the others.”

“Do what you want, I don’t care,” came the drawled out reply.

Temari smiled. “Great! Come on Kankuro,” she said and grabbed her brother by the sleeve and dragged him away.

“But I don’t wanna go with you,” he whined.

Gaara shook his head as his siblings a ‘tiny’ smile gracing his lips. With a swirl of sand Gaara disappeared from in front of the Hokage’s tower before reappearing in front of a large mansion built especially for guests like himself. Opening the door, he stepped into the entrance hall and took off his shoes. Stepping into the large living room he looked around. There were three couches formed into three sides of a square with a coffee table in the middle of them. A fireplace was placed at the entrance of the sitting area on the right hand wall. Stairs on either sides of the room lead to at least 20 or more bedrooms. Several doors down stairs led to various different rooms like the den, ballroom, kitchen, game room, basement, and the back yard/ training ground. Several suitcases were placed by the couch.

‘Well at least those incompetent fools got the address right,’ thought Gaara as he had instructed two or three sand ninja’s to carry their stuff and bring it here. Sighing the Kazekage moved over to the couch, removed his gourd, and was about to sit down when music hit his ears. It sounded like a piano. Rising to his feet once more Gaara moved to the ballroom where he knew the piano was. Opening the door he saw a girl sitting at the piano her hands gliding over the keys.

Her long blond hair reached her waist, her forehead protector secured directly on her forehead. Her blue eyes watched her hands as they moved along the musical notes. White tank top clung to her toned stomach as her pink vest covered her breast but was left open. A white skirt came to mid-thigh as it lay softly and the stool she was sitting on as pink caprice reached her knees. Her sandal clad feet worked on the petals at the floor. A weapons pouch was fastened to the pink belt around her waist. A black choker was tied around her neck as a glass angel dangled where her collar bone meets her shoulders.

Gaara leaned against the door frame as he watched the girl, eyes darting every now and then to the charm on her necklace. He knew exactly where it had come from. As his thoughts lingered to the days when he was small they were soon broken when a soft voice reached his ears. The girl had started singing.

Sometimes I feel like I’m a bird with broken wings

At times a dread my now and envy where I’ve been

But that’s when quiet wisdom takes control

At least I’ve got a story no one’s told

I’ve finally learned to say

What ever will be will be

I’ve learned to take

The good, the bad, and breath

‘Cuz although we’d like to know

What life’s got planned

No one knows if shooting stares will land

These days it feels naïve to put your faith in hope

To imitate a child falling backwards in the snow

‘Cuz that’s when fears will usually lead you blind

But now I try to under-analyze

I’ve finally learned to say

What ever will be will be

I’ve learned to take

The good, the bad, and breath

‘Cuz although we’d like to know

What life’s got planned

No one knows if shooting stares will land

Is the rope I walk wearing thin?

Is the life I love caving in?

Is the weight on your mind

A heavy black bird caged inside?

Say

What ever will be will be…

Take

The good, the bad, and breath

‘Cuz although we’d like

To know what life’s got planned

No one knows if shooting stars will land

I’ve finally learned to say

What ever will be will be

I’ve learned to take

The good, the bad, and breath

‘Cuz although we’d like to know

What life’s got planned

Things like that are never in your hands

No one knows if shooting stares will land

The piano stopped and Gaara just watched the girl as she placed her hands in her lap and took a deep breath. She looked sad, to him.

Clearing his throat he stood up straight. “Kira,” he said. The girl’s head snapped in his direction. Standing up quickly she bowed to him, her hair falling over her shoulders and touching the ground.

“Kazekage-sama,” she spoke softly.

Gaara chuckled. “Stand up Kira,” he said. She looked at him. “I would prefer it if my friends didn’t bow to me.” He gave her a rare smile and she blushed and quickly stood up making her way over to him.

“How long were you there?” she asked.

“Long enough to know something’s wrong when you sing like that.” Kira looked down but Gaara placed his hand under his chin. “Something you want to tell me?”

Kira shook her head no and walked past him. She moved over to the couch and picked up some of the suitcases.

“Allow me to help you get settled in,” she said.

Gaara ran a hand through his hair and sighed. “Stop being formal already and talk to me,” he growled half heartedly.

Kira just shrugged and made her way up the stairs. “I’m not,” she said simply. Gaara sighed again and followed her up the stairs. Even though he had not seen in old friend in many years he knew something was wrong. He also knew that she never acted this way before… almost like she was being… distant. Sticking his hands in his pocket he followed her as she walked to the biggest room in the house and placed his things inside before moving to two more rooms and placing his brother and sister’s stuff in them. Gaara didn’t like this silence. Just as Kira was about to walk past him he put his arm up on the wall blocking her way.

“Gaara-kun,” she said and looked at him half in shock. She was trying to hide her emotions from her friends prying eyes.

He looked at her. “What’s wrong?” he growled trying to get the answer from her. Just as she was to open her mouth and say something they heard the front door open and shut, then…

“I’M BACK,” called Momoko as she took off her shoes. Kira made her way to the stairs.

“Where are the others?” she said stepping on the living room floor.

“They were right behind me,” said Momoko as she headed in the direction of the kitchen. “They’re arguing about Mika’s new puppy. Hello Gaara-sama.”

“Hi,” he grunted back as Kira’s youngest sister headed into the kitchen to start dinner.

Gaara knew that with her sisters around he wouldn’t get any information out of Kira. That and he didn’t want to start making the girls he liked their sister in a... never mind. It was just going to make his head hurt.

He sat on the couch just as the last two Takashi sisters entered the house. They were still arguing. Gaara sighed. This was going to be a long eight months.

AN: YAY another one done. Just to let you all know the song is What-ever will be by Vanessa Hudgens. I love that song. Anyway the next chap is going to have a house load of people. sighs
Chapter 5: One big house by DranineStone
AN: YAY another chapter is up. Wow this is the most and the fastest i’ve ever updated my stories which reminds me I have others to work on. GAH! i hate this keyboard. ... new laptop for senior exhibition in school. :p well I hope you enjoy the new chapter and don’t forget to review -

Chapter 5: One big house

“Hinata, Neji, lets go or Tsunade’s gonna have our asses,” yelled Naruto as he stood outside the Hyuga mansion with Kankuro.
“Coming,” said Hinata as she came out carrying a suitcase. “I’m ready.” Neji followed shortly after.
“Alright then let’s get going . I’m sure the girls are driving Gaara crazy,” said Kankuro.
“Girls?” asked Hinata.
Kankuro nodded. “Yeah, four of our sand ninja’s. They’re coming on this mission too. I wonder who else is coming?” he asked.
“Well what are we waiting for?” asked Naruto excitedly. “Let’s go.” Naruto jumped in the air then took off running with the others following close behind.

“Come on Sakura, let’s go already,” said Temari as she stood outside Sakura’s apartment. The pink haired ninja soon appeared.
“Ready,” she smiled.
“About time, come on.” The two left the apartment.

Back at the mansion…

“I can’t believe you bought another dog. Why?” shouted Ichigo.
“It’s none of your buisness, Ichigo, but if you must know I actually bought him for Kytanna,” Mika retorted as she held the black pup to her chest.
Gaara sat on the couch beside Kira, his eye twitching. ‘Make them shut up,’ said Shukaku in the back of Gaara’s mind.
“WHAT?! Are you nuts? You bought a puppy for Kytanna?”
“Yes I did and...”
“WILL YOU TWO SHUT THE HELL UP?!” yelled Gaara. The two girls stopped immediately and looked at him.
“Gomen, Gaara-sama,” said the girls quietly. Laughing came from the front door and everyone looked to see Kiba leaning against the wall, tears of mirth brimming his eyes. Shino and Choji standing behind him.
“What crawled up your butt and died, Gaara,” said Kiba as he finally calmed down. Gaara just glared at him.
“KIBA!” came Mika’s happy voice as she ran over to him. “What are you doing here?” she asked.
Kiba was shocked to see her here but smiled none the less. “Tsunade summoned all three of us for a mission.” he pointed to Choji and Shino. “I’m guessing she summoned you too?”
Mika nodded. “Yeah, she summoned me, my three sisters, and Gaara and his brother and sister.”
“Mo... Momoko?” asked Choji as he stared at Ichigo, shocked. Everyone looked from Choji to the red head he was pointing at.
She glared at him. “Excuse me, but my name isn’t Momoko. My name is...”
“Ichigo,” interrupted Shino. Everyone looked at him and Ichigo smirked.
“Well if it isn’t the spying pervert,” she said.
Shino blushed. “I’m not a pervert. I told you it was an accident,” argued Shino making several people raise an eyebrow.
“Wait, if your name is Ichigo then how...” Choji was confused.
“I think you’re mistaking me for my twin sister,” said Ichigo simply.
“Twin?” asked Shino and Choji in unison. Mika took this chance to drag Kiba away whispering to him, ‘let’s find you a room, k?’
Ichigo sighed and walked over to the kitchen. “MOMOKO!” she yelled.
“WHAT?” came an angry reply.
“Your boyfriend is here.” Ichigo smirked and walked away from the door. Choji blushed. A clattering sound came from the kitchen as Momoko dropped a pan. She came out of the kitchen muttering something about not having a boyfriend, a white apron around her waist.
“What the hell are you talk... Choji?” said the girl as she stared at Choji.
He waved. “Hi Momoko,” came his awkward reply.
“Are you following me again?” replied Momoko playfully her hands on her hips. Choji put his hands up defensively and stepped back a little, Shino side stepped him and into the living room.
“No I swear.” Choji was embarrased. Momoko just laughed.
“Just playing. Make yourselves at home,” she said as four more people came into the house. “But don’t you dare step foot into this kitchen while I’m cooking, got it?” The girl glared playfully and Choji nodded.
Naruto, Hinata, Kankuro, and Neji looked around at eveyone.
“What’s going on?” asked Naruto. No one answered. Naruto then noticed Gaara. “Hey Gaara! What are you doing here?” Kankuro just wandered off.
“Same as you,” was his oh so simple reply.
Hinata tugged on Naruto’s sleeve and he looked at her. “Why don’t we go and get settled in Naruto-kun?” she smiled and he nodded.
“Choose any bedroom you want except the ones that already have stuff in them,” spoke Kira for the first time. The group nodded and headed up the stairs.
It didn’t take long before Temari arrived with Sakura, followed by Ino, Tenten, and Lee. Then finally, late as usual, came Shikamaru.

Some time later...

There was silence as everyone sat on the couches. Mika sat on the end of the couch faceing the back of the house (facing away from the front door) and was playing with her new puppy. Kiba sat beside her, his arm on the back of the couch behind her head and watched as she played with the pup. Beside him was Shikamaru who looked like he was asleep, his feet on the coffee table, arms crossed over his chest, and his head rested on the back of the couch. Temari sat beside him tickling his nose with a feather and laughed with Lee every time Shikamaru swatted at the feather.
On the couch facing the the fireplace was Sakura, Ino, Tenten all talking about recent missions they went on. Neji had his arm around Tenten’s shoulders, they were finally dateing. Beside him was Shino who was just staring off into space. Neji was talking to Naruto who sat on the couch across from Lee.
Naruto had his arm around Hinata who was snuggled into his chest taking a nap. Next was Kankura who was making a small puppet dance on top of Gaara’s head, who looked like he was about to rip the stupid toy to pieces. Kira sat next to him trying not to show how funny she thought Gaara looked. Near the kitchen door sat Choji who kept peaking inside to see what Momoko was cooking. Ichigo was doing some stretches in front of the fire place.
“When’s Tsunade gonna get here and tell us what this stupid mission is about. I’m getting bored,” said Ichigo, who was currently doing the splits with her head lying on the ground in front of her. Some people looked at her and shrugged.
“Does it matter,” said Kira. It was more a statement then a question.
“Granny better hurry up I’m getting hungry,” complained Naruto.
“Naruto!” scolded Sakura. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked up. All except Shikamaru and Hinata.
“What?” asked the blond boy innocently.
“Don’t call Tsunade-sensei that. It’s rude.” Sakura glared at him.
“Indeed,” came a new voice. Every head turned, minus those who were asleep, to see Tsunade standing in the doorway. Everyone sprung to their feet and bowed. Temari had to drag Shikamaru up while Naruto just nodged Hinata.
“Gomen, Tsunade-sama,” apologized Naruto.
“I’ll forgive you this time,” she replied and went to stand in front of the fire facing everyone, Ichigo had moved over to the middle couch, beside Shino. “Is everyone here?”
“Momoko is in the kitchen,” said Mika, her new pup in her arms.
“Well than why don’t you go get her,” spoke Tsunade kindly. Mika just stared at her wide-eyed, Kira showed no emotion as usual, and Ichigo had to bite her lip to stop herself from laughing. Everyone else was confused. “Is there a problem?”
Mika nodded. “Yeah cuz, if you think, that I’m going into that kitchen,” said Mika slowly, “you can forget it. The last time I tried going into the kitchen when Momoko was cooking... she threw a frying pan at my head.” Tsunade raised a brow. “Never again.” Mika plopped herself back on the couch.
Tsunade sighed. “Well someone has to get her,” she said.
Kira stepped up taking a deep breath. “MOMOKO!” she yelled. A few clattering sounds were heard before the little red head came bareling out of the kitchen, wind swiping Choji as she pasted to stand beside her oldest sister. Everyone sweatdropped.
Tsunade cleared her throat. “Well then now that we’re all here, why don’t we get started. You all may be seated.” Everyone sat, Ichigo at on the last seat beside Shino while Momoko sat beside Kira and Choji went and sat beside Lee. (AN: the couches can hold 7people comfortably)
“Good. Okay let’s start with introductions. I know most of you all know each other but for those who don’t, we’ll just... Why don’t we start from this side of the room? Just say your first and last name, you all will have time to get to know each other later.” Tsunade pointed to the people on her left.
Mika stood. “Alright then,” she said and bowed to everyone. “I’m Mika Takashi, this is Naku,” she held up the puppy, “and that’s Kytanna.” She then pointed to the wolf in the corner by Akamaru.
Kiba stood up next. “Kiba Inuzuka and the big dog near Kytanna is Akamaru,” Kiba smirked down at Mika who blushed and looked away. Kiba sat.
“Shikamaru Nara,” said the guy with the pineapple shaped ponty tail.
Temari stood next. “Temari Sabaku.”
Lee jumped to his feet with the good guy pose. “I am Rock Lee, master of taijutsu!” Some people sweatdropped. Choji stood next. (an: Choji is no longer heavy in this fanfic! He looks like he did when he took that red food pill in episode ... 107... i think. something like that)
“Choji Akimichi.”
The pink haired kunoichi stood next. “Sakura Haruno, I’m a medic nin.” Next up was her best friend.
“Ino Yamanaka,” she smiled before sitting down. Tenten unwrapped herself from Neji.
“Tenten Hanabashi.” (AN: I don’t know her real last name so i made one up.) She sat as Neji stood.
“Neji Hyuga,”
Shino stood. “Shino Aburame.”
Ichigo stood. “Ichigo Takashi,” she said dryly and sat down.
Naruto Jumped up and did his little pose. “Naruto Uzumaki and I’m gonna be the next Hokage!” Everyone but the Takashi nins sighed.
Hinata stood and gave a bow. “Hinata Hyuga,” she said softly.
Kankuro stood, his puppet still on Gaara’s head. “Kankuro Sabaku.”
Gaara’s eye twitched but he didn’t stand. “Gaara Sabaku and Kankuro,” he said deadly like. “Get that thing off my head.” Kankuro sweatdropped and did as he was told. Even though he liked his brother, he was still slightly scared of him.
Kira didn’t stand either. “Kira Takashi.”
Momoko stood with a huge smile on her face. “And I’m Momoko Takashi.”
Tsunade smiled as Momoko sat down. “Very well then. Now, on to the mission.” Everyone’s attention turned to the Hokage as they awaited for their assignment.

AN: HAHAHA!!! I’m going to be evil and make you wait another chapter before you learn what the new mission is. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!... XD

Kiba sweatdrops
Me: What?!
Kiba turns away: I don’t know you
Me teary eyed and glomps him from behind: BUT KIBA-KUN!!!!!!!!! I dove chuu says in babish way
Kiba sweatdrops again.
Gaara walks away but then gets pulled back by me :D
Chapter 6 new mission by DranineStone
Chapter 6: New Mission

Tsunade looked around the room as everyone watched her in anticipation as to what their mission was. Looking over to Gaara, Tsunade nodded and Gaara got up from his seat and went to stand beside the Hokage.

“Come on already,” whined Naruto, earning him a slap in the back of the head from Hinata. Yes she is no longer shy.

Tsunade put her hand to her mouth and cleared her throat. “Very well then,” she said. Standing straight she looked at them. “It has come to the Kazekage’s,” she pointed to Gaara, “and my attention that the Akatsuki have plans of attacking Konoha...”

“WHAT!?” yelled most people as they sat on the edges of the seat.

“Alright, but what does that have to do with us?” asked Kira calmly. “We’re from Suna.”

Gaara stepped forward. “We’re getting to that. The Akatsuki are planning both our villages,” he said.

“When do they plan to attack?” asked Neji.

“Information that we have received states that they plan on attacking next summer,” said Tsunade.

“So you summon us now?” asked Ino.

Tsunade nodded. “I summoned you now because all of you are the best of both our villages. We need all of you to work together as one team in order to defeat them. This is going to be the hardest mission you have ever been on so I strongly advice that all of you take this time to train and get to know each other.”

Everyone looked around at each other. Momoko looked at Tsunade.

“What about missions up until next summer?” she asked.

The two heads of villages looked at each other before looking back. “We will be going on smaller missions that will help prepare us for the Akatsuki,” said Gaara.

The group nodded and Lee stood up in his usual get up and go pose.

“All right then,” he said. “We will make sure to do out best on this mission. We will protect our villages with our lives. You can count on us,” Lee gave a thumbs up.

Tsunade nodded. “That’s great Lee, but there is still more that we need to discuss,” Tsunade took a deep breath as everyone went silent once more. “We know that the Akatsuki are very dangerous so you must train extra hard to improve your skills. Make sure you are ready for this mission. Not to mention we still have one more team member to recruit.”

Everyone looked at her confused.

“Who?” asked Tenten.

The village leaders looked at each other.

“Sasuke,” said Gaara. There was an outburst.

“WHAT!?” yelled Naruto. “Are you crazy? We’ve already tried bringing him back but he won’t budge. What are we going to do kidnap him?” Naruto huffed and crossed his arms over his chest.

“That’s exactly what I want you to do,” stated Tsunade. Everyone gaped and Tsunade rubbed the bridge of her nose. “Look, even though Sasuke turned his back on us and is considered a traitor I am willing to give him a second chance. In a couple months, when you all are ready, you will go on a mission to infiltrate Orochimaru’s lair and brings Sasuke back at all costs.”

The Takashi sisters all jumped to there feet. “Did you say Orochimaru?” asked Kira, her eyes wide. A small growl came from Mika.

Tsunade nodded. “Yes I did, why?”

Momoko opened her mouth to say something but Kira held her hand over it and made her sister sit down. “Nothing,” was all she said as she sat the other two following suit.

“Oookkaayy… Anyway, back to what I was saying. These next few months aren’t going to be easy but I have faith in all of you. I will give you more details on the Sasuke mission when the time comes.” Tsunade looked at her watch. “Well I better be going but I will see you all again. Have a nice night.” With that she waved and left.

The room was silent as everyone was left to their own thoughts and Momoko going back to the kitchen. Things were awkward for a few minutes till Naruto started laughing. Many looked at him in shock.

“What’s so funny?” asked Temari.

“Nothing, I’m just imagining the look on Sasuke’s and Orochimaru’s faces when all of us storm his hideout,” laughed the blond. Some laughed with him.

“Well what is there to do till then... besides training?” asked Kiba.

“There’s plenty to do here in the house,” said Ichigo. She pointed to the doors going into the game room and den. “There’s a TV in the den and then there’s the game room.”

“GAME ROOM!” yelled Naruto as he jumped off the couch. “Let’s go Neji, Lee, and Kiba.” Naruto grabbed the three boys and ran off to the game room. Shino, Shikamaru, and Kankuro followed.

“TENTEN HELP ME,” whined Neji. The girls just laughed.

“Gaara, why don’t you go with them?” Temari asked her younger brother. Gaara just shrugged and went into the game room.

“Where’d Choji go?” asked Ino as she looked around. They then heard a scream and Choji came running out of the kitchen with a large bump on his head. The girls laughed again as Choji pouted and went into the game room with the rest of the boys. Sakura stood up.

“Come girls lets go set the table for dinner,” she said and the other girls nodded heading into the large dinning room.

AN: YAY another chapter done! Woot XD anyway hope you enjoy it the next chapter will be up soon.
Chapter 7 dog whistles and dinner by DranineStone
Chapter 7: Dinner and Dog whistles

“You’re going down Kiba,” said Naruto as his fingers moved a mile a minute on the play station controller. He was playing a battle game against Kiba and Lee got to play winner. Choji was cheering for Kiba as Kankuro cheered for Naruto. Neji, Shikamaru, and Gaara didn’t cheer for anyone and just sat there on the couch. Kiba and Naruto were on the floor.

“I don’t think so Naruto,” growled Kiba. Akamaru barked softly only to have Naku, who was currently in Kiba’s lap as Mika had told him to stay with the human male, howl in excitement his tail wagging feverishly.

Meanwhile in the dinning room the girls were all laughing telling stories. Each one of them was setting a place at the table.

“What did you do next Hinata?” asked Mika as she was hearing about the time when Hinata went to visit Naruto in the hospital and he was hanging from the ceiling.

“He was so close to my face and I was really shy when I was 12 so, my face turned red and then I head butted him before fainting. Shino and Kiba tried to catch me but they missed and I hit the floor,” Hinata laughed softly and the others girls laughed as well.

“Poor Naruto,” laughed Ichigo. The giggles subsided as the girls helped Momoko put dinner on the table.

“Hey girls, can I ask you something?” asked Mika.

“Of course you can,” said Ino as she placed a pot of curry on the table.

“Who’s Sasuke?” was Mika’s question. All the girls stopped moving and they all looked toward Sakura (minus the sisters). “Did I say something wrong?” asked Mika.

Tenten placed a fork on the table. “We don’t usually talk about him because of…” she started but was interrupted by Sakura.

“No it’s alright,” she said. Her eyes were looking at the table. “Sasuke was on team 7 with Naruto and me six years ago. He was one of our good friends and I had a bit of a crush on him… still do, but… During the chuunin (sp?) exams Orochimaru put a curse of Sasuke and after the exams Sasuke left to join him. We tried to stop him but we weren’t able to bring him back. Sasuke wanted power so he could avenge his family and thought that the only way to get it was to join Orochimaru but that man only wants Sasuke’s body to be the next container for his soul. Orochimaru can only switch new bodies every three years and three years ago we tried to get Sasuke back but… that didn’t work as usual. But we were able to delay Orochimaru’s process into using Sasuke’s body for another three years. Which those three years is almost up so I guess it’s a good thing that all of us are going to be working together and maybe this time we can bring him back.”

Ino walked over to Sakura and hugged her for she had started to cry. “It’s okay Sakura-chan.”

“I’m sorry Sakura,” apologized Mika who went over and hugged the pink haired kunoichi as well. Sakura wiped her eyes and smiled.

“I’m fine. Now why don’t we call the boys for dinner,” she smiled as Mika let go and pulled something out of her pocket.

“Hmm I wonder if this’ll work,” smirked the sand kunoichi.

“Will what work?” asked Temari as she stared at the silver piece of metal in Mika’s hand.

“What is that?” asked Sakura.

“It’s a dog whistle and I wonder if it’ll work on Kiba?” Mika giggled with an evil grin on her face. Some of the girls giggled as well.

“Do it, do it,” giggled Ino and Tenten as they both bounced up and down. Mika looked at the other girls who nodded. Taking a breath Mika put the whistle to her mouth and blew.

Back in the game room Kiba had finally won against Naruto, who sat himself beside Gaara and pouted, and was just about to play against Lee when a sharp ringing reached his ears.

“OW!” he cried as he held his ears. Naku barked loudly and ran out of the room followed by Kytanna and Akamaru.

“What is it Kiba,” asked Neji.

“Aahhaa… sharp… ringing… ears… got to go…” Kiba jumped up from his place on the floor and bolted out of the room. Naruto and the others looked at each other before following. Kiba ran from the game room and burst into the dinning room just as the sharp ringing stopped. The boys ran in after him and watched as all the girls started laughing. Ino and Tenten had to lean on Temari for support in fear of falling while some of the other girls were leaning on chairs. Mika, who had quickly hid the whistle as soon as Kiba entered, bit her lips in order not to laugh.

“Something wrong Kiba?” she asked, trying to hide her amusement. The other girls just laughed harder.

Kiba walked up to Mika till he was mere centimeters from her face. “What the hell was that?” he growled.

Mika held up the silver whistle. “It’s a dog whistle. I usually use it on Kytanna but the girls and I were curious as to if it would work on you,” she grinned. At this all the boys laughed while Kiba pouted. Mika laughed and patted his head. “Aw you look just like a puppy when you do that.” Everyone laughed harder and Kiba blushed.

“Ha-ha, Kiba that was a good one,” laughed Naruto as he nudged Kiba from behind making him move forward a little. The girls gasped.

When Naruto nudged Kiba his face was still centimeters from Mika’s and now the two of them were both in a lip lock. (Kind of like what happened between Naruto and Sasuke in the beginning of the anime.) Both teens faces turned as red as radishes and they pulled away quickly.

“Um, well,” said Mika she cleared her throat. “Dinners ready.” Mika then quickly took a seat.

“Sweet smiled Naruto who sat down beside Hinata. Everyone sat down except for Kiba who was still in shock so when he snapped out of his daze the only available seat was next to Mika who blushed when he sat down.

“Alright let’s eat,” said Naruto.

“Itadakimasu,” said every one as they broke their chopsticks and began to get food. Naruto went immediately for the ramen as it was his favorite. All the sound that was heard was the scraping as spoons and forks as people put food on their plates. Temari turned to Mika with a bowl of curry.

“Curry, Mika?” she asked. Mika tensed and put her hands up, sweat dropping slightly.

“Uh… um… No thanks Temari, I’ll pass,” she said hesitatingly but took the bowl. “I’ll ask Kiba though. Kiba, curry?”

Kiba took the bowl. “Thanks,” he said and took the bowl. He poured some of the curry sauce on top of his rice and started to take a bit.

“I wouldn’t eat that if I were you,” mumbled Mika. Kiba turned to her.

“Huh?” he asked. “Did you say something?”

Mika looked at him. “Huh? Oh no I didn’t.” Mika went back to her food. Kiba just shrugged and took a bit. Almost instantly he yelled and was fanning his mouth.

“What’s with you Kiba?” asked Lee.

Mika sighed and patted his back. “Take a drink of water Kiba,” she said and handed him a glass. Kiba took it and quickly gulped it down.

“Hot,” was all that he said and everyone laughed.

Choji was as usually stuffing his face. “This is delicious,” he said as he stuck some more smoked pork into his mouth.

“Uh, Choji-san, slow down you’ll give yourself the hiccups,” said Momoko as she watched him

“Oh don’t worry about him,” said Ino. “He eats like this all the time.” Momoko sweat dropped but nodded.

“Naruto-kun, you’ve got to eat more than just ramen,” said Hinata.

Naruto smiled as he finished his ramen. “I know,” he said.

“This is wonderful, Momoko. Where did you learn to cook?” asked Ino. Four sets of chopsticks fell out of the sisters’ hands making a clattering noise.

“Oh… um…” Momoko looked at Kira who just nodded and went back to her food. “Um, my mom taught me. She’s a really good cook.” Momoko smiled as some people exchanged confused glances at each other. Some just shrugged and dinner progressed with small conversations and many compliments.

AN: okay I’m done for now and I’ll right more soon. - don’t for get to Review XD
Chapter 8 late nights by DranineStone
Chapter 8: Late nights

After dinner the boys went immediately back to the game room to finish playing leaving the girls to clean the dinning room.

“Okay,” said Ichigo, “if they think that we’re going to be cleaning up after them for the next eight months they’ve got another thing coming to them.” The girls giggled.

“I don’t mind,” said Ino as she took several dishes to the kitchen and stuck them in the large dish washer.

“Me either,” smiled Momoko. The girls just gave each other glances with raised brows before continuing to clear off the table.

After about a half hour the table was cleared and the kitchen cleaned. As the girls walked out into the living room they heard shouts and cheers coming from the game room.

“Looks like they’re having fun,” Temari smirked.

“Why don’t we all pile into the den and watch a movie before going to bed,” stated Hinata. The girls cheered and headed into the den.

Temari on the other hand grabbed Mika’s arm and made her way over to the game room. “We’re going to get the boys,” she called to the girls.

“Wait why do I have to go?” asked Mika as she struggled against Temari’s grip.

“Because Kiba likes you and I want to see him blush,” said Temari bluntly. Mika blushed and allowed herself to be dragged. Just out side the door Temari whispered something in her ear making her blush even more.

“What?!” she whispered so the boys couldn’t here them outside the door. “I’m not going to do that!” But unfortunately Temari didn’t give her a choice and pushed the still blushing Mika into the room quietly. The boys didn’t notice yet so Mika put Temari’s plan in action and snuck up towards where Kiba was sitting.

‘One… two… three,’ counted Mika in her head and then she pounced on Kiba. “Kiba-kun!” she said happily. She had her arms wrapped around his neck and was lying on his back. Kiba was a little winded and face flat on the floor.

“Hello Mika-chan,” was his muffled reply through the carpet. The boys just sat there and laughed as dog boy got off the floor with the girl still wrapped around his neck. Mika nuzzled her nose into Kiba’s neck, a smile plastered on her face. Kiba blushed at this action.

“What do you want, Mika?” Everyone stopped and looked at Gaara.

Mika just smiled. “Well the girls and I are gonna watch a movie. We wanted to know if you’d join us.”

“If it’s a chick flick you can forget it,” said Shikamaru lazily.

Mika shook her head. “Nope, we’re watching ‘The Covenant’.” Mika looked over to Gaara and smirked. “Kira-nee-san is going to watch it with us instead of disappearing to her room for once.”

Gaara furrowed his invisible brows before disappearing in a flurry of sand.

“That settles it then,” beamed Mika. “Let’s go boys.”

“But we’re in the middle of a game,” whined Naruto.

Temari burst into the room and grabbed Naruto and Shikamaru by the collars. “Tough,” she said and proceeded to drag them out of the room, big anime tears falling down the boys’ faces. Everyone laughed and began to follow.

Mika still had her arms wrapped around Kiba’s neck as he stood and she was a lot smaller than him so her feet barely touch the floor.

“Kiba-kun, piggy back ride,” she said childishly. Kiba shook his head but wrapped his arms under her legs and hoisted her onto his back. Mika nuzzled her nose into his neck making him blush again. Kiba smirked and followed the others.

In the den, Naruto had been thrown next to Hinata by Temari and was cowering beside her. Temari then forced Shikamaru on the couch beside herself. Gaara was already sitting next to Kira on a love seat. Pillows and blankets were laid on the floor as well as bowls of popcorn and Munchies. Choji immediately grabbed a bag of chips and plopped himself on the last remaining spot on the couch next to Momoko.

Kankuro walked over and sat in an arm chair that Ino was leaning against. Lee plopped himself beside Sakura who just smiled at him and pulled her knees to her chest. Shino sat on the floor leaning against Ichigo’s recliner. Neji was seated on a pillow on the floor with Tenten near by. Mika jumped off Kiba’s back and waited for him to sit before setting herself in his lap.

“Alright since we’re all here lets get the movie started,” said Sakura.

“Kytanna can you get the light?” asked Mika. The white wolf beside her stood and walked over to the light switch and turned it off with her paws.

“Smart dog,” said Naruto. A vein throbbed in Mika’s temple.

“Uh-oh he’s in trouble,” whispered Ichigo in Shino’s ear.

Everyone watched as Mika’s face turned bright red. “SHE IS NOT A DOG!!” she bellowed. “She is a wolf. A WOLF! W-O-L-F!! Wolf. Call her a dog again and you’re dead, GOT IT?”

Naruto paled and nodded before hiding against Hinata some more. Mika huffed and snuggled into Kiba’s lap. Kiba, getting an idea, wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled her neck making her calm immediately.

‘Hm,’ he thought. ‘Just as I thought earlier, she is exactly like a bitch. She calms down when I nuzzle her neck, which means that she likes me, and she has random out busts… just like my mom does.’ Kiba shook his head to clear his thoughts and looked down at Mika who was perfectly content where she was.

“Alright then, let’s start the movie,” whined Ino who had her head on Kankuro’s knee. Kira who had the remote pointed it at the DVD player and started the movie.

As the movie progress everyone had their eyes glued on the television with occasional gasps and hiding their faces from the girls the movie went on quietly until they reached the scene with the spiders.

Momoko, who was leaning against Choji stiffed and began breathing really hard. Choji looked at her.

“Hey, Momoko-chan, are you okay?” Everyone looked at Momoko who was starring wide eyed at the TV. Ichigo stared at her sister.

“Oh no, Kira turn off the movie quick,” she tried franticly but it was too late. Momoko screamed.

“AAAHHHHH SPIDERS!!” she yelled as she jumped onto Choji and buried her face in his chest.

“Momoko-chan?” asked Choji as he looked down at her.

“Tell me when it’s over,” was the muffled reply. Choji just nodded and turned back to the TV. After about five minutes the scene had past and Momoko was now seated beside Choji again but was clinging to his arm.

When the movie ended, everyone was talking about their favorite parts when Temari perked up.

“I have an idea,” she said.

“What?” asked Naruto.

“TRUTH OR DARE!” yelled all the girls. The boys paled.

AN:: WOOT CLIFFY FOR YOU !! I really am enjoying the next chapter so make sure to stay tuned.
Chapter 9 truth or DARE! by DranineStone
Chapter 9: Truth or Dare (blame this chapter on my new co author wynturchylde who is willing to take all the blame so flame her not me at a long sleep over and LOTS OF SWEETS!)

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!! ONLY THE PLOT AND OF COURSE... my characters -

The girls were screaming with unadulterated joy while the boys groaned in agony. The boys didn’t want to play but seeing as how Temari locked the door they had no choice.

“Alright who wants to go first?” asked Sakura with a grin.

“I will!” said Temari with her hand in the air. “Okay I have a dare first for two people. Hinata, Kira, come here.” The girls got up and made their way over to Temari who started whispering something in their ears. After about a minute Hinata jumped back.

“Oh no, I can’t do that. I have a boy friend,” she said hysterically.

“I don’t have a problem with it,” said Kira dully.

Temari smirked at Hinata. “It’s either that Hinata or you’re going to strip for everyone to see."

Hinata blushed and Naruto was outraged. “HELL NO!! My girl friend is not stripping in front of people. I don’t care what the first dare is Hinata, just do it,” he said demandingly. Hinata nodded and her face turned red. Kira grabbed her by the arm and walked over to Gaara. What happened next shocked everyone, except Temari of course.

Kira straddled Gaara’s hips and placed her lips on his and proceeded to make out with him. Hinata then sat beside him and also started to kiss and nip at Gaara’s neck. Gaara just sat there dumb struck and blinking.

“HEY!” shouted Kankuro as he pointed a finger at his brother. “That’s not fair. Why does he get two chicks?”

‘Pervert,’ thought Ino.

The girls went on for a few more minutes before Naruto jumped up. He moved swiftly over to his girlfriend and grabbed her around the waist, pulled her away from Gaara, and back into his lap. Hinata buried her face in his chest. Kira then just sat back down beside Gaara who was still blinking and looking dumb struck.

“Alright,” said Kira, “since Hinata is too mortified to go next I will.” Kira looked around the room and saw Kankuro pouting in his seat and smirked.

Each of Kira’s sisters looked at each other. “Uh-oh,” they said in unison. They new that look and it meant Kira had an evil plan, not really evil evil but still evil.

“Kankuro,” said Kira and the boy looked at her. “I dare you to strip tease for Ino right here in front of everybody.” Some people gasped, Ino’s face turned red, and Temari turned a glare to Kira.

“You bitch, I don’t want to see that,” she seethed.

“Well revenge is sweeter,” she smirked. Kankuro had a wide grin on his face as he stood and turned to Ichigo.

“Mood music please?” he asked. Ichigo ran from the room then came back quickly with a radio in her hand. She turned it on and started play the “I’m too sexy,” song. The girls started cheering as Kankuro stood in front of Ino and started taking off his shirt slowly. Ino had her face in her hands to hide her blush but was peeking through her fingers. Kankuro took off his shirt and put in on Ino’s head. He slowly unbuttoned his pants and let them fall to the floor. Some people started laughing at what he was wearing. Brown boxers were covered in characters from the Disney movie, Pinocchio with a large picture of the puppets face right at the croch. What made it funny was that Pinocchio’s nose was long. Kankuro then started to dance a little. Ino took a twenty out of her pocket and stuck it in the waist band of his underwear. Tenten and Sakura followed. Temari couldn’t take it anymore.

“OKAY!! That’s enough,” she screamed.

Kankuro pouted and muttered something in Ino's ear just barely so everyone else could hear too. "I'll give you your money's worth later." Ino blushed even more as everyone else laughed at Temari who was mortified beyond belief. Kankuro put his clothes back on.

“You know how about we just leave out the Truth and keep the dare?” asked Tenten. Everyone agreed.

“Alright Kankuro who are you going to dare?” asked Lee.

Kankuro looked around the room and spotted Ichigo. “Actually I have a truth question for Ichigo,” he smirked. Ichigo raised an eye brow at him.

“Well what is it?” she asked.

“Is it true that you can control bugs?” All the leaf ninja’s stared wide-eyed at Ichigo who just simply shrugged. Kankuro knew what he was doing. He knew there were two controllers of bugs in the room and he wanted to see what would happen.

“Yes it’s true, big deal,” said Ichigo who crossed her arms over her chest. People looked from Ichigo to Shino who was just looking up at the red head from his spot on the floor. You couldn’t see his facial expression do to the collar on his shirt covered his mouth and his sunglasses hid his eyes.

“My turn.” Ichigo looked at her sister Momoko and smirked. “Choji.” The boy looked at her. “I dare you to pour chocolate syrup on Momoko’s stomach and lick it off.”

“Oooohh.” The girls started giggling and the boys just smirked at Choji who held the same expression as Momoko. Utter embarrassment. Ichigo pulled out a bottle of syrup from beside her chair and tossed it at Choji. (yes this was her plan from the start)

“It’s either that or run down the street naked,” she smirked. Choji paled.

“Fine,” said Choji.

“Hold it,” said Momoko as she stood up. “Ichigo you realize I’m wearing a dress, right?”

Ichigo just smirked. “So?”

Momoko groaned but lay on the couch anyway. Temari, Shikamaru, Naruto, and Hinata all got off to give her room. Momoko pulled her dress up to just under her breasts revealing soft cotton underwear with a peach charm on it. She then waited a crimson blush on her cheeks. Choji was blushing as well as he opened the chocolate syrup and poured a little on her stomach. As his soft lips touched her stomach, Momoko wanted to close her eyes at the feeling but just bit her lip instead. Choji gently kissed the syrup off her stomach, making sure there was none left before sitting up again. Ichigo groaned.

“Not enough,” she then grabbed the bottle and poured a large amount near Momoko’s belly button and all along her bare legs. “That’s better.”

Momoko shivered. “Cold.” Everyone laughed and watched as Choji licked the rest of the syrup in a matter of minutes. The two of them then sat up and the blushing girl pulled her dress down.

“Aw that was so cute,” said Sakura. Choji and Momoko just blushed even harder. “Okay Choji your turn.”

Choji was silent for a moment as he watched poor Momoko bury her face in her knees. He then looked up at Ichigo and Shino. “Alright I got one. Shino.” The boy with the sunglasses looked at him. “I dare you to trade bugs with Ichigo.”

Ichigo nearly choked on the soda she was drinking and Shino grew stiff.

“What?” asked Choji. Everyone watched as Ichigo blushed and looked down at Shino who looked back at her a small blush also on his cheeks.

Shino cleared his throat. “Um… technically Choji to trade bugs, in the insect clans is a very intimate process… usually done by married couples only or at least those who are dating.”

"If we do do this that means Shino is offically asking me out and I'm agreeing," said Ichigo.

“Oh shut up and just trade bugs. Shino just give her a some of your bugs and she’ll give you some of hers, k?” said Temari. Shino and Ichigo just looked at each other before sighing. Shino stood up and pulled Ichigo from her seat. Sitting in her spot he then pulled her down to him. She faced him with her knees on either side of his hips. Shino placed his hands on her waist and pulled her flushed against him. Hundreds of bugs then began crawling all over Ichigo.

"Oh that kind of intimate," muttered Lee who currently was holding a bloody nose.

A scream was heard and everyone looked to see Momoko scrambling to the other side of the room away from Shino and Ichigo and brace herself against the wall.

“What’s with her? First the spiders and now this?” asked Naruto who had Hinata snuggled to his chest and her face in his neck.

“Momoko has an extreme fear of bugs. On one of our missions she fell into a pit with millions of bugs ranging to the harmless to the not so harmless. She was stuck down there for an hour and since then any bug that doesn’t fly like moths, butterflies, or dragonflies… she fears,” said Mika who was still in Kiba’s lap.

“Ah,” said Naruto as he turned back to Shino and Ichigo. “You’re turn Ichigo.”

The girl sighed and grabbed a tiny pouch that was clipped to her belt on her waist, no one noticed it till now. Opening it carefully she reached in and pulled out a loose fist. Placing her other hand underneath the first one she cupped her hands together. She then opened her hands to reveal a vibrant green dragonfly. The dragonfly fluttered its wings a bit then took flight, landing in Ichigo’s hair.

“A dragonfly?” asked Lee as he stared at the tiny bug. “You only have one?”

Ichigo smirked. “No, I have more. Its just this one stays with me all the time.”

“Okay, then where’s the rest?” asked Naruto who, for reasons unknown seem to be getting a little edgy.

Ichigo smiled and formed her hands into the ram sign. Closing her eyes she focused her charka. Slowly, as if a breeze was in the room, Ichigo’s hair started to float only slightly. Bringing her index finger to her mouth Ichigo bit down on the skin and drew blood. She then took her finger, held it over the tiny pouch, and squeezed till a tiny drop of blood fell to the bottom of the pouch. The next thing everyone knew is ten to thirty dragonflies flew out of the pouch in Ichigo’s lap. Ichigo then bit down on her tongue till it bled before kissing Shino, her blood falling in to his mouth. Instantly all the dragonflies flew at Shino. Several landed in his hair and the others disappeared.

Naruto, Lee, and Kiba all stared in shock at Ichigo but then Lee passed out.

“NANI!” shouted Naruto. “How did all those come from that little thing?”

Ichigo just held open the bag to reveal a summoning seal on the inside of the bag. “I don’t carry my dragonflies around like Shino does his kikaichu. If I’m indoors I have to summon them.”

“Alright it’s Shino’s turn,” said Hinata.

“Alright, Naruto I dare you to run down the street, in nothing but your boxers screaming ‘I got laid’,” said Shino and everyone laughed. Hinata and Kiba looked at Shino like he grew two heads.

Kankuro leaned over to Shino. "Isn't that something you should be saying. Given your current cough position?" Shino just shrugged as Ichigo curled herself against his chest.

Naruto just shrugged. “Okay,” he said as he got up and walked to the front door. Everyone followed and watched as he stripped down to his swirly boxers. He opened the door. “Wish me luck.” He ran out the door and down the street and yelled “I GOT LAID!”

Five minutes later Naruto came back screaming at the top of his lungs. “HINATA SAVE ME!! YOU’RE DAD’S ON A RAMPAGE!!!” Naruto came barreling into the mansion with Hinata’s dad hot on his heels, byakugan activated.

Neji stood in front of Hiashi. “Hyuuga-sama, please calm down. Nothing really happened I swear it was just a dare.” Hiashi’s eye was twitching.

“Then what are those on his neck?" he pointed to Naruto's neck which held purple splotches where Hinata's head was ealier.

Naruto slapped a hand over his neck. "Nothing! It's um... uh... HEAT RASH... yea... that's it," said Naruto hesitantly.

Hiashi pointed a finger at Neji. "You keep an eye on him got it?" Neji nodded as Hiashi left. Everyone looked at Naruto.

“What?” he said. “He was in a strip club when I ran by.”

“STRIP CLUB!?” yelled Hinata and Neji. Hinata then passed out and Neji starts laughing hysterically till he passes out do to lack of air. Shino looked at Kiba.

“Disturbing enough for you?” he asked.

Kiba looked back at Shino. “Uh… yea, that’s more like you.” Mika, who was still being held captive in Kiba’s arms, looked back and forth between the boys. She then tried to wiggle out of Kiba’s grasp but Kiba growled and bit the back of her neck gently. Mika immediately stops struggling and goes some what limp.

‘Those two really do act like dogs,’ thought Naruto as he watched Kiba and Mika. Then an idea struck him and he smirked evily.

“Okay everyone back into the den,” said Temari as she forced everyone back in.

“Okay it’s my turn and I know exactly who to dare. Hey Lee you mind getting me the video camera and I’ll be right back,” said Naruto as he left to go into the kitchen. Lee got up and left the room to get a camera. A few minutes later they both came back in and Naruto was holding a box of “Happy Doggy” milk bones.

“What the fuck are those for?” asked Kiba as he stared at the box.

“Kiba I dare you to start a commercial promoting “HAPPY DOGGY MILK BONES!!!” grinned Naruto as he held up the shiny red box. Kiba sweat dropped.

“You want me to do what?” asked Kiba.

“Make a commercial what else, but the catch is you have to eat the milk bone and not give it to Akamaru,” grinned Naruto. “And you have to pretend like you’ve actually eaten them before. And everyone, NO laughing.” Lee held up the camera and Naruto handed the box to Kiba. Naruto then grabs Mika’s wrist and pulls her away from Kiba making him growl.

“Don’t worry dog boy you’ll get her back after the dare,” said Kankuro over one of Shikamaru’s particularly loud snores. Temari elbow Shikamaru who sat up with a snort.

“What?” Temari just held a finger to her mouth in a hushing gesture.

“Alright Kiba and… ACTION!” said Naruto and Lee turned on the camera and gave him a thumbs up.

“Tired of the same old boring dog treats. Then try “Happy Doggy” milk bones. They’re rich in nutrients, have plenty of vitamins and minerals, and guaranteed to make your dog’s teeth whiter, healthier, and diminish bad breath.” As Kiba went on about how delicious the dog bones were Sakura leaned over to Mika.

“Mika,” she whispered. “I dare you to take a milk bone out of Kiba’s mouth and wink at the camera but you have to do it sexy like.” Mika grinned and nodded.

"These milk bones are so good," said Kiba. "That you yourself can eat it." Kiba stuck one of the milk bones in his mouth and was about to eat when...

"MINE!" came Mika as she jumped into the picture. She wrapped her arms around Kiba's neck and kissed him. When she pulled away from him she had the milk bone firmly in her mouth and she winked at the camera before walking out of the picture, making sure her hips swayed from side to side. Kiba blinked a couple times before looking back at the camera. Everyone had to put a hand over their mouths to keep from laughing at Kiba's face.

"Well, there you have it. Happy Doggy Milk Bones. Good for your dog, good for you." Kiba wiggled his eyes brows and grinned with a thumbs up.

Lee turned off the camera. "And cut." Everyone began laughing and Mika placed herself in Kiba's lap and gave him the rest of the dog bone that she didn't eat.

"It's actually not that bad," she said happily. Kiba just shrugged and stuck the dog treat in his mouth. Naku came from the corner where Akamaru and Kytanna laid and jumped on Kiba's lap. He looked up at the boy with his little puppy eyes. Kiba took a small piece of the dog bone and gave it to the pup who just curled himself up in Mika's lap happily.

"Alright for my dare... hehe," smirked Kiba as he looked over to Neji. "Neji I dare you to put on a hot sexy red dress from Tenten's closet and wear it for the rest of the night."

Neji gaped and stared wide eyed at 'dog boy'. The girls laughed and Tenten grabbed Neji's hand and dragged her boyfriend up to her room. About twenty minutes later Neji came down in a skimpy red dress, bright red lipstick, grey eye shadow, and his hair was done up in a french twist. All the boys began cat calling at Neji who just glared at them.

"Um Tenten," said Ino. "No offense but your boyfriend looks hotter in that dress than you do."

"I know," said Tenten as she and Neji sat down. Tenten then whispered something in Neji's ear and while so he grabbed a pillow and placed it in his lap. The blush that formed on his face slowly began to travel down his neck.

"Question!" said Kankuro as he raised his hand. "Are all women turned on that much by crossdressing."

Ino looked up at him. "Don't even think about it. But for Tenten... yea she is."

All of a sudden the den door flew open and in stormed in Hiashi. "I have come to check on my dau..." his voice trailed away as he spotted Neji. "Um... Goodbye."

"I am never going back to the Hyuuga estate again," said Neji in total embarrasment. "I'm never gonna live this down am I?"

"Nope!" said Naruto happily.

"Alright, Neji dare someone," said Sakura.

Neji laid eyes on Shikamaru who was half asleep again. "Shikamaru," he said. The boy turned a lazy gaze to him. "I dare you to take Temari on a date to breakfast tomorrow."

Temari grinned and was litterally screaming on the inside with pure joy. Shikamaru just shrugged.

"What ever, this game is troublesome anyway. Fine I'll do it," he said lazily then flopped back on the couch. "Temari I dare you to wake him up." Shikamaru pointed at Gaara who was still on the love seat blinking like a mad man and staring off into space. Temari's happy bubble was instantly popped.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" she yelled.

"This is a drag, no I'm not kiddding," replied Shikamaru. Temari sweatdropped but crawled over to her little brother anyway. Thinking of something quickly she stuck her finger in her mouth then stuck in Gaara's ear.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" yelled Gaara. Sand immediately came out of his gourd and pinned his sister to the wall. Once he realized it was her he let her go. Temari grumbled and sat back in her chair. Gaara looked around the room. "Where's Momoko and Choji?" Everyone looked around as well and shrugged. He then he saw that Ichigo was fast asleep in Shino's lap in a very promising position and you couldn't really see about Shino. Kiba and Mika had moved to the corner with the dogs... and wolf. Kiba was munching on a dog biscut with the pets while Mika was fast asleep, using his lap as a pillow and clinging to his pants.

"Alright Ino I dare you to put on the sexiest outfit you have and then," Temari motioned for Ino to come here then she whispered something in her ear. Ino looked at Temari like she was kiss her out of pure joy. Getting up Ino ran from the room. Ten minutes went by and Ino came back down wearing black spiked three inch heels, fishnet stockings complete with garder, a tight short leather skirt, chain belt, and a purple see through belly shirt and black lacy bra underneath. Every single boy got a nose bleed, Gaara not so much as the others but still. Ino then walked over to Kankuro and grabbed his hand.

"It's time that you fullfilled your promise," she said. Ino stops at the door, turnes around and points a figner at Tenten. "I'm sick and tired of seeing your hair up all the time. I dare you to take it down those rediculous mouse ears." Ino then walked out of the room with a baffled but smirking Kankuro.

As Ino left Tenten grabbed her buns and took them down. Long brown hair flowed down her back and Neji stared at her in awe.

"You should take your hair down more often," he said and kissed her forehead leaving a lipstick print. Tenten smiles and shrugs.

"Oka..." a loud crack and a yelp came from upstairs.

"OW! INO WHAT THE HELL?!" came Kankuro's voice. Everyone looked at Temari.

"What did you dare her to do?" asked Lee.

"Oh my brother needed to be punished so I told her to do what ever she saw fit." Another yell was heard.

"HOLY FUCKING KAMI!!" came Kankuro's voice but nobody could decern whether it was a scream of pleasure or PAIN! Everyone sweatdropped.

"OKAY... back to the game. Tenten if you please," said Naruto. (slap "AHHH")

Tenten smiled. "Okay Lee. Since every girl here doesn't think of you as... attractive due to the green... leot'ard" ("It is not leotard" protested Lee... no one heard him) "I dare you to take it off and come back in here ONLY wearing the bangages and your... titty whities.

"WHAT?!" scremed all the girls who knew him.

"NO!" said Lee dramatically. "I can not and will not to such a vulgar thing in front of beautiful young youthful Ladies."

Tenten glared at him and pulled out a kunai. "Now before I make you." Lee meeped and ran from the room.

Quickly Temari spoke up. "Sakura I dare you, when Lee comes back, to grab his ass," she smirked.

"WHAT?" yelled Sakura.

"I... don't... really want to see Lee-kun in his... underwear," said Hinata. ("Trust me Hinata you do," Tenten whsipered to her and Neji lifted a brow.)

"That's why you have to do this dare Sakura because... face it.. he's not attractive so... oh Kami!" her voice faded at she stared at the doorway. There was Lee in all his glory wearing nothing but the bandages and ... black satin boxers(??) All that taijutsu really paid off in sculpting a pefect six pack and lean muscles along his back, legs, shoulders, and arms. All the remaining girls save for Tenten sported nose bleeds. Suddenly Sakura was more then willing to go along with her dare and grabbed Lee's ass. All the girls then passed out save for Tenten who wasn't paying attention at all and Kira simply wipped a little of blood away from her nose.

The boys all sweatdropped. "I think it's time we went to bed," said Neji. (WHACK! "YEOW BABY!") The boys sighed and left leaving most of the girls behind. Naruto picks up Hinata and carries her out of the room followed by Tenten and Neji who just happened to be stumbling in tight red heels. Kira gets up with Gaara and starts out the door but then stops and looks at Kiba.

"I warn you now," she said. Kiba looked at her. "Mika clings in her sleep and she doesn't let go." She then left with Gaara in tow. Kiba shrugged and picked Mika up in his arms being careful as to not hurt Naku who was craddled in her arms.

'Oh yes... she would definately make a good mother,' thought Kiba as he headed up the stairs. 'Wait... What the fuck am I thinking that for?' He then looked down at the sleeping girl and smiled. Since he didn't know where her room was he just went straight to his. Kissing her forehead he placed her under the sheets after taking off her vest then he took off his own sweatshirt and crawled in with her and fell asleep. Akamaru and Kytanna laid snuggled together in a corner.

Down stairs in the office sat Momoko in Choji's lap. They were on the computer looking up food recipies to try.

"Oooh, that would be good for dessert," said Choji as he pointed to a chocolate mousse cake.

"OH FUCK YES!" Momoko and Choji sweatdropped at the sound of Kankuro's voice.

AN// WOOT ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE!! This one is extremely long but I am very proud. My brest friend, wynturchylde, helped me write this and so I hope you all like it. HEHE

P.S... Blame her not me . All the raunchy stuff is all her... with a little me XD
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=2952