The Guardian by Makkura Arashi
Summary: “You want that punk to stay with me.” His voice was completely void of all emotions and then…“How can you think for a moment that he could stay with me?”.Naruto has to be Sasuke's gaurdian, too bad his charge has the hots for him.
Categories: Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Sasuke and Naruto, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 19292 Read: 9133 Published: 18/09/06 Updated: 22/05/07

1. Meeting by Makkura Arashi

2. Understanding by Makkura Arashi

3. Liking by Makkura Arashi

4. Falling orJerking by Makkura Arashi

5. Fainting by Makkura Arashi

6. Spinning by Makkura Arashi

7. Malfunctioning by Makkura Arashi

Meeting by Makkura Arashi
Author's Notes:
SemeSasu,older Naru.Yaoi. I got the idea from this doujinshi I was reading. It was about an age difference between Naruto and Sasuke and suddenly I really wanted to write one with an older Naruto. Don’t worry; Sasuke will be seme in this fic. It’ll mostly be a SasuNaruSasu.

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any of the characters! But if I did own Itachi...then I'd be insatiable, and Itachi would not see daylight for a long long time!
Chapter 1: Meeting

Naruto stretched getting ready for another day of college. Sauntering into the kitchen he made himself some miso ramen and inhaled it. Then he had a quick shower, got into a pair of jeans and an orange T-shirt. His only class today was Business Management. So he was free to do whatever he pleased for the rest of the day. He still had an hour to go, so he sifted through some channels on television. There wasn’t anything interesting, except for this one exercise show, which had some really hot women for him to ogle at.

His phone rang, forcing him to tear his eyes away from the eye candy on screen. He answered with a curt ‘hello’. Then his eyes widened with surprise. It was an old friend of his mother’s. Her name was Tsunade and she sometimes called him to make sure he was ok. She sounded a little desperate.

“Naruto? Listen I need to meet you right away! Are you free anytime today?” she asked.

Naruto shook his head, knowing she couldn’t see him. “I have a class in the morning. I’m free after.”

“Could you skip it?”

“Um…I’d like to say yes, but I really can’t. Iruka sensei will murder me. I haven’t been doing to well in that class. Is it really that urgent?” He asked.

“Um…yes…no….meet me for lunch at Ichiraku’s. I’ll explain everything else there. Please come on time!” Tsunade hung up. Naruto wondered what was going. Tsunade had never sounded this desperate except for the time she needed money to gamble. If this was about her gambling, then he was going to murder her!

Then he went back to the couch and continued to watch the beautiful women, but he wasn’t ogling now…his mind was on Tsunade’s call. Something told him, that things weren’t going to go well. After pondering he stared at his clock and jumped up with a curse. He was late and Iruka would put an axe through him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto reached Ichiraku's five minutes late. He rushed in and then ducked as Tsunade’s arm swung at him. Then he dodged a bit more, he had had a lot of practice. Finally after a few more minutes of trying to maul him she calmed down.

Naruto then grinned and hugged her. “Tsunade baa-chan! Long time no see….were you avoiding me? I missed you…”

She hugged him back and then moved away to look him over. She hadn’t seen him in over a year. Tsunade was a social worker and sometimes worked with the Welfare Associations and stuff like that. She traveled a lot too, to places like water country and Wind country, trying to help the children there.

“Oh, Naruto…you’ve grown so much! I’m glad you could make it. Come sit down, I have someone I want you to meet.” Tsunade steered him to a booth. Naruto looked up and saw a dark haired boy almost as tall as him sitting there, glaring at everyone.

Naruto wondered what this was about. He sat down and eyed the boy wondering if he was supposed to say something. He gave a smile and held out his hand. “Hey, I’m Uzumaki Naruto…who are you?”

Sasuke frowned. He wondered who the hell this guy thought he was, talking like that to him. He gave him an Uchiha death glare and didn’t reply. Tsunade hastened to gloss over the obvious rudeness.

“This is Uchiha Sasuke…my brother Nawaki’s son. Sasuke, this is my godson Naruto.” Tsunade smiled…it was obviously a fake one.

“Adopted.”

Tsunade looked at Sasuke. “What?”

“You forgot to say that I’m adopted.” Sasuke said with an impassive face.

Tsunade looked a bit taken aback, but nodded. “Yes, Nawaki adopted him. He’s a nice kid actually. He’s fifteen and goes to Konoha high.”

Naruto frowned a bit. He knew Tsunade was stalling. He looked her in the eye. “So what has this got to do with me Baa-chan?”

Tsunade gulped. “Well, you see…um…Nawaki passed away a week back. He’s not married you see, so well, I was wondering…um…if Sasuke could stay with you for a while…”

Naruto stared at her. “You want that punk to stay with me.” His voice was completely void of all emotions and then… “How can you think for a moment that he could stay with me?”

Tsunade sighed. “Uh…Sasuke could you please go place our orders… Naruto will have miso pork ramen and you can get yourself whatever you want.” The boy just stood up and walked away. Then she turned to Naruto.

“Look Naruto, Sasuke’s had a hard life. His older brother killed his parents before killing himself and Sasuke was carted from hospital to half a dozen foster families. They all sent him back and Nawaki was the only one who took him in.” Tsunade’s eyes teared up. “Please Naruto…you’re a lot like Nawaki…and I miss my brother, the least I could do is see that his son has a good home. You can help the kid.”

Naruto glared at her. “Look I know you’re all cut up about Nawaki’s death, but I’m only nineteen. I can’t take care of him, much less become his guardian! What makes you so sure I can help him? Why can’t you take care of him?”

Tsunade wiped her tears and looked at Naruto a pleading expression in them. “Look I would love to, but we don’t get along too well and I’ve just gotten a job with a university in water country…they want me to travel to a lot of different places in a lot of other countries. It would disrupt Sasuke’s schooling. Please Naruto…do this as a favor to me ok?”

Naruto sighed. “Look baa-chan…I cant be his legal guardian right? I’m too young. And well I don’t think we’d get along either…”

Tsunade shook her head. “You can become his legal guardian until he reaches the age of eighteen. Konoha’s law states that anyone above the age of eighteen can adopt as long as they have the finances. And we both know that you do have a lot of money…don’t argue…I used to be one of your trustees. You just have to make sure; he eats, sleeps, does homework and gets some attention. And in three years he’ll be gone.”

“Three years is a long time! I have to study too. What about pocket money and all…Tsunade I don’t know a thing about caring for kids!” Naruto protested. He liked his life the way it was. He didn’t need someone else…especially someone so much younger messing it up!

Tsunade glared at him. “Look he’s got his own trust fund, so you could give him money from that. the Uchiha's were not poor…quite the opposite. Please Naruto, help bring some happiness into his life…he’s such a broody, angry person. You can help change that I know you can!”

Naruto looked at the boy, who was waiting at the counter, knowing they were talking about him. Those obsidian eyes had a defiant expression, almost like Sasuke knew Naruto wouldn’t want him. But somewhere in there Naruto saw just a tiny bit of hope. He sighed, he really could do without a bratty kid in the house, but then he couldn’t say no without feeling guilty either.

“Fine I’ll do it. You better hope I won’t be dead in three years or something. It’ll be your fault.” Naruto grumbled.

Tsunade smiled and hugged him. “I knew it. Look here’s your ramen.” Then she looked at Sasuke who had sat down with some onigiri. “Sasuke, you’ll be staying with Naruto from now on. He’s going to be your guardian. I’m sure you guys will get along very well.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: that’ all…I know it’s a short chapter but this is a tester. Depending on how well this does, I’ll write a lot longer chapters. Please don’t forget to review! Ja ne! and updates will be as quick as poss, as i am dying with college work!

Taka
Understanding by Makkura Arashi
Chapter 2:

The drive home was silent, neither knowing what to say nor wanting to speak to each other. To Naruto it was clear that Tsunade had known he would agree, when the blonde had dropped Sasuke’s luggage (two big suitcases) in front of him and assured him that some of Sasuke’s other stuff would be delivered soon.

To Sasuke it was painfully clear that Naruto didn’t really want him but had accepted Tsunade’s proposal out of pity. Sasuke didn’t want anyone’s pity…he just wanted their understanding. No one, not even his foster dad Nawaki had understood him well. And here was some idiotic college kid who pitied him, and was to be his guardian. Sasuke glared out of the window.

Naruto glanced at the kid and turned his eyes back to the road. He wondered how he could handle this kid…God knew he had a sickening childhood himself and it was sheer will on his part and kindness on Tsunade and Jiraiya’s part that he had managed not to become a nutcase. How Tsunade thought that he would be good for the Uchiha was a mystery.

They got home in a while. Sasuke hauled one of his suitcases in as Naruto got the bigger one. He looked around once he’d made it into the living room which was past a small lobby. It was painted a light buttercup yellow with orange skirting. The room was furnished tastefully with comfy looking black leather armchairs and a couch. A rectangular coffee table in black metal and glass stood on a black throw down rug. The wall to wall carpeting was fluffy pale yellow. There was an open kitchen with pale cedar wood cabinets and counter…a round dining table of black metal and glass stood a little way from the counter. All in all it was the ultimate bachelor pad, except for the wall colours.

Naruto stretched. Then he gave Sasuke a smile. “Well, this is my home. Welcome to my humble abode. Follow me, if you will, to your room!” he sentence was finished with another idiotic smile and the blond walked off. Sasuke followed him to a nice light blue painted room, with a large teak wood bed and a nice blue comforter on it.

“We’ll have to get you a desk and stuff. I’ll order it today, so we’ll have it by tomorrow. You can do what you like this with this room. My room’s opposite…” and with that the blond disappeared.

Sasuke peeked out and saw that Naruto’s room was done in almost the same fashion, except it was a darker blue with pale cedar desks and beds and all. Then he went back to his room and started to unpack. He hung all his clothes up in the closet and then lay on his bed. It had taken about two hours to unpack and his underwear was still in the suitcase because Naruto still had to get a set of drawers.

The blond popped his head in. “Oh…you’re done. Ok then, why don’t you come downstairs? We can decide what you’d like for dinner and then order some. We can get to know each other…um… you can watch TV if you feel like it.”

----------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke looked at the pictures on the cabinet in the living room. There were some of Naruto when he was young, with who seemed to be his parents. And then there were many pictures of Naruto and his friend, and Tsunade…his parents didn’t seem to show up in the rest of the pictures. He turned around to see the blond watching him, an odd look in his eyes.

Then he just grinned again. “What says you, we just order pizza today? I’m not in the mood to cook and well, I don’t think you’d want instant ramen. We can get a large one and you can get anything you want on it, except anchovies…that is one fish I can’t stand! Here place the order ok?” he handed the phone to Sasuke after dialing along with a menu.

Sasuke nodded. “That’s fine.” He took the phone and then went through the menu before ordering. He loved pizza with loads of extra cheese, so he got one with mushrooms, chicken, pepperoni and extra, extra cheese. Then he went to see what the blond was doing.

Naruto was sitting on the couch, watching Miss Fire Country! The way he was looking at those girls, made Sasuke role his eyes. All he needed was a pervert being his guardian! He sat down next to the blond, silently but disinterestedly observing the women. He didn’t feel anything for them…not even lust. His main need was to have someone who’d get to know him and like him for being himself…no one did that. They fawned over him for his looks and mysteriousness and pretended to understand his pain, just so they could use him for their popularity or get his body.

No, he had been kissed…but it was a by a guy, he had known long ago…one of Nawaki’s godsons, who would have been about Naruto’s age now. But it was a one time thing. He hadn’t felt anything for the boy. The doorbell woke him up some.

Naruto got up and opened the door, thinking it was the pizza guy. Sasuke heard a yell and looked around to see Naruto on the floor with a pink haired limpet attached to him and a few others surrounding them. The girl was screaming something as she shook Naruto, until his head looked like it was going to snap off.

“I’ve been calling you, you idiot! Why haven’t you answered? You forgot that we were going to the movie this afternoon didn’t you? Call yourself my boyfriend? How can any boyfriend forget his girlfriend? Was there another girl? We’ve been dating for a week and you already get another girl? I felt so embarrassed waiting alone and no one showed up! Everyone knew I’d been stood up!” she ranted.

Sasuke wished she’d stop! Her voice was getting on his nerves. She did thankfully when Naruto pried her off of him and rubbed his head. “Sakura-chan, calm down. I didn’t go out with another girl…I went to meet my godmother on urgent business. I’m sorry I forgot and I know we’ve been dating for a week, you told me that yesterday too! And anyway…why would I dump you?”

“Hmph…you know her man…she always think you’re out to get her or cheat on her! I haven’t seen anyone as insecure as dear Sakura!” that came from a brunette with short hair standing at the doorway, with a white dog.

Sakura punched him really hard. “Shut up, Kiba! You have no say in this! It’s between me and Naruto!”

Naruto grinned. “Ok, come on in, guys.” Then Naruto looked at Sasuke a little apologetically and licked his lips. “Um…here’s someone I’d like you to meet. This is Sasuke…my…um…ward.”

“What ward? We’re not in a hospital!” came Sakura’s shrill voice.

“Sakura, he means that he’s Sasuke’s guardian.” Came a drawl from a pony tailed young man.

“Guardian!” Sakura and Kiba yelled together. Then Kiba stared at Naruto.

“What the hell man? You’re still in college! Can you adopt someone? What made you want to get a son?” He cried.

Naruto gestured to the chairs and took his seat next to Sasuke on the couch. Sakura sat next to him, on his left. Naruto sighed. “Well, yes I can adopt. And Sasuke needs a home and I can give him that. Oh yeah…I forgot.” He looked at Sasuke.

Then he pointed at the pony tailed guy. “This is Shikamaru, the idiot is Kiba and that’s Akamaru his dog, the long haired one is a guy and his name’s Neji, that’s TenTen and this is my beautiful girlfriend Sakura.”

Sasuke grunted, when the doorbell rang again. He took the money from Naruto and paid for the pizza. Taking a few slices he placed them on his plate and informed Naruto that he’d go to his room. He heard Naruto apologizing to the others, the lat sentence he heard was “He’s um…not too friendly…”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke didn’t go to school for a few days, he told Naruto he wanted to settle down and that no one would question his absence. He also roamed the neighborhood, while the blond went to class, getting to know the best shortcuts to school and the different places to hang out at…which were many. The only glitches in Sasuke’s days were the times when Sakura would come home with Naruto.

The blond had sensed his dislike for her and Sasuke could see that he was making an effort to keep her away, but she hung on anyway. She was always really sweet to him. But Sasuke didn’t like the way she looked at him. She invariably ended up staying for dinner and Sasuke invariably ended up eating in his room.

Naruto was quite a good cook…Sasuke was grateful since he couldn’t cook a thing and would have hated take out all the time! He liked the place actually and Naruto kept out of his way as much as he could, so it wasn’t that bad. As long as he kept by Naruto’s rules…which were fairly simple everything was fine.

Have proper meals three times a day.

Get back home before ten.

Call when you’re not coming home or going to be late.

Keep your room as clean as you possibly can…cos I can’t be bothered to clean up your mess as well as mine!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke sighed as he walked back to the house. He wondered what Naruto would be cooking for dinner. He unlocked the door and his nose got assailed by the seductive scent of yummy food. He couldn’t help licking his lips and heading in. a shout stopped him.

“I don’t care! I can’t believe you’d do this to me! And you thought that I would cheat on you? Just get out will you?” Naruto’s voice was loud and harsh.

“It wasn’t my fault you idiot! He kissed me! I wasn’t kissing back! Naruto I love you…I wish you’d believe me! We’ve been fighting for a whole hour! Quit it!” Sakura was yelling too, her exceptionally shrill voice managing to reach an octave higher!

“From where I saw it, it looked like you were going to swallow his tongue! For the last time get the hell out of here, I don’t want to see you anymore, you bitch!”

“Naruto!” then Sakura begun to snivel and then cry. Sasuke could hear some shuffling around and then…”Sakura-chan, I’m sorry. I was just jealous… fine, I believe you…just don’t cry. Please…”

Sasuke rolled his eyes…he would never figure out why Naruto liked Sakura so much. She wasn’t too nice and well, she was plain annoying. He decided it was safe to go in now and sauntered into the living room, to stop in shock! Naruto was kissing Sakura! Sasuke stared at the disgusting yet somewhat interesting spectacle. It interested him, the way that Naruto’s lips moved against Sakura’s, but the disgusting fact was that it was Sakura that Naruto was kissing.

It was the blond who noticed Sasuke first. His eyes got impossibly wide and he broke away from Sakura. “Sa…Sasuke…I didn’t know you were home! I mean you should have knocked…I’m…I’m sorry!”

The blond looked adorable as he apologized. Sakura gave Sasuke a cool look, no doubt a little miffed that he’d intruded on them. She pursed her lips. “Why don’t you go to your room Sasuke-kun? Dinner will be ready soon…Naruto and I need to talk…”

Sasuke smirked. He reveled in making life difficult for the girl…for some reason he hated her with a passion, since day one, even though she had been nice to him. “Actually, I’d rather stay here. I haven’t got a TV upstairs and I want to watch something. Konoha is playing against Suna today…I want to watch that match really badly.”

Sakura looked like she was going to burst but gave him a smile that looked more like a grimace. “Well, alright Sasuke-kun. Naruto I don’t think I’ll be staying for dinner tonight…I have to get some assignment done for tomorrow.”

Naruto started to protest but she had already walked to the door. He followed her and then gave a slight kiss. “I’m sorry. I promise we’ll meet up sometime later ok?” Sakura nodded and left.

Sasuke watched bored. The blond turned to him with a smile. “So shall we watch that match you’re talking about? I made you some onigiri, fish and miso soup today. I think I’ll stick with ramen…though.”

Sasuke felt a weird feeling crop up inside him. It was the first time someone had done something for him, with genuine care and no pity behind it. He nodded, his expression softening. “Why though? Why did you cook just for me? I mean you aren’t joining me right…”

Naruto’s smile widened. “Well, I don’t know…just felt like it I guess. Sakura doesn’t like any of this food anyway, so it’s just as well that she left. Go clean up and you’ll get your dinner.”

Half an hour later, Sasuke was found to be sitting with Naruto watching the match. Naruto was vociferous in his cheering and cursing. Sasuke watched him and then gave a small pleased smile when he knew the blond wasn’t watching. He liked this camaraderie he felt with this new guardian…maybe they could be friends. Then he turned back to the match as Konoha scored and Naruto jumped up and ran around the sofa! Sasuke shook his head and went back to taking small measured bites of his food.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: second chapter done. Wow I loved you guys for all the reviews! If you want the link to the doujinshi look for Toshi no sa nante. I don’t have the link I got it long back…neways I don’t know if I’ll make things go fast or slow but I do have a definite plot, but the rest will only come to me as I write. Ja ne pple! Oh and I’ll be a little late in uploading due to college, exams and stuff.

Taka
Liking by Makkura Arashi
Chapter 3:

Naruto was pissed. This was fourth time he’d been called to meet the principle of Sasuke’s school. The boy had gotten into so many fights, that the teacher had called to talk to him. Sasuke refused to give him any reasons and just stayed shut like a clam. He’d bailed the kid out so many times, that he couldn’t help seething with fury.

He parked and walked into the building heading for the principal’s room, he’d gotten the way memorized by now, and didn’t have to think as he walked. The secretary opened the door for him, and he went in. Sasuke was sitting on a chair looking bad tempered, he had a split lip, a few bruises and a long gash on his right cheek. God only know what other injuries sprinkled his fair torso.

The principal Kuri-san gave him a cold stare. “Uzumaki-san…why don’t you take a seat? Uchiha-kun here, refuses to tell me, why he beat four boys up very badly. He has caused two of them to be sent to the hospital. I am sorry, but I’m going have to suspend Uchiha-kun for a week. Maybe he’ll learn something eh?”

Naruto hated that condescending tone, which seemed to imply that he was the cause for Sasuke's behavior. He grit his teeth a little to keep it all in inside. “Yes, I’m sorry Kuri-san; I’ll talk to him once more. I understand about the suspension and I promise you’ll he won’t do it again once he comes back.”

The principal just nodded…and Naruto concluded he was dismissed and bowed. He made sure that Sasuke followed him out. They walked in silence to the car, Naruto’s fists were clenched. He had his own fucking problems; he didn’t need Sasuke acting up! He beat back the urge to shake the asinine boy! The drive back home was quick. Naruto slammed the car door and made his way to the front door, Sasuke followed him like a little black shadow.

Once they were inside, Naruto called Kiba. “Hello, Kiba? I think I’ll be taking the week off. Please get me the notes and …it has nothing to do with Sasuke. No don’t tell Sakura a thing please; I’ll talk to her myself. Yeah see ya around.”

Then he just sat down on the couch. Sasuke stared at him for a moment, and then sighed. “Why don’t you just get over with yelling? I don’t have all-day!”

Naruto stared at him. “You want me to yell at you? You fucking want me to yell at you? It’s the fourth time! Why don’t you just tell me what I’m doing wrong? I have enough on my plate without having to deal with this! Or with you! Fuck it, Sasuke, I want to understand but you’re not going to tell me anything are you? You don’t want me to understand you, you don’t want anyone to fucking understand you! You know why? Because if they did, you couldn’t brood about anything! You would have to stop feeling sorry for your pitiful ass!”

Naruto was snarling almost. “You know what…just forget this. I don’t want to understand you…hell if I could I wouldn’t even have gotten to know you!”

He looked at the hurt that flashed through Sasuke's eyes and sighed. He looked away and walked to his room. “And Sasuke, don’t go out today…you’re grounded.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke stood there like marble as Naruto’s words washed over him. He knew the blond was angry, he knew that the blond would never have said those things or else. But they hurt all the same. They hurt more than anything. He had never cared about anything anyone ever said until he saw Naruto’s defeated look and heard his angry tirade. He made his way up to his own room throwing himself on the bed.

He wanted to tell him…he wanted to tell Naruto why he had fought today. But he couldn’t. He felt that old fear well up inside him, and bit his lip hard. The day’s events had bought back his worst memories. He let his mind wander.

(Past memories, present memories.)

Kabuto one of the seniors from school sneered at him. Kabuto’s gang hated him, they were his biggest rivals. He had been careless today, they had surprised him. Two of them were holding his arms, making him helpless though he tried to break free. Kabuto was staring at him, a weird look in his eyes, Sasuke could categorize it as lust. He knew that look, the look Itachi had given him before…

Kabuto had come towards him, slipping a hand into his hair, and stroking his head. “My, my Sasuke-kun…what do we have here? Never thought I’d find you, all helpless. Scary isn’t it, the thought of what I could do to you…”

Sasuke spat in his face. He kept his arrogant expression, trying to rile Kabuto up. He wasn’t going to give in. something was raging inside him, he was trying to keep it shut up. Then Kabuto had slipped his fingers into Sasuke’s shirt, letting them run across the hard abs…something snapped.

With a howl of rage, Sasuke kicked him. He began to fight not even thinking, about the consequences, as the other memories, took him over….

He was asleep, dreaming of school and the fun he would have there. Suddenly something woke him; he looked up into his brother’s dark eyes. “Niisan?”

“Hey there, Sasuke…” Itachi’s voice sounded weird and there was a sparkle in his eyes. Sasuke couldn’t help feeling scared…in all the nine years of his life he hadn’t seen, Itachi behave like this. His older brother smiled, slipping his hand into the boy’s shirt, letting his fingers glide across the baby soft skin there.

Sasuke wiggled, this didn’t seem right. “Niisan, what are you doing? Stop it…” but the fingers didn’t stop, until they made it to the waist band of his pants. Sasuke’s eyes widened as Itachi captured his lips. He felt a sudden burning pain on his thigh, and pulled away in shock. Red blood was flowing from his thigh…Sasuke screamed, trying to get away from his brother who was holding a bloody knife.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A scream, had Naruto jump out of his chair, knocking it over. He ran out, looking for the source, it was from Sasuke’s room. Naruto opened the door, to see Sasuke scrunched up, into a tiny ball, whimpering. His throat sounded raw. “Niisan, Niisan, don’t! Kaasan! Okaaaaaasaaaan!”

Naruto shook the dark haired boy, trying to get him to wake up. He must have dozed off and was having a nightmare. “Sasuke! Wake up!” Naruto almost yelled himself when the boy’s eyes opened. They were large with fear and unshed tears.

He looked into Naruto’s concerned blue eyes, trying not to cry and to catch his breath. Naruto just pulled him close holding him firmly, stroking his dark hair. Sasuke buried his nose into Naruto’s chest, trying to get closer to the warmth. Naruto murmured softly trying to calm him down.

Sasuke pulled away after a while, just lying back on the bed. Naruto stared at him for a few minutes and then reached out taking his hand. “Look I’m sorry I said all that Sasuke. I didn’t mean it; all right…I guess I just wanted you to be able to trust me. But I guess I’m pushing it too soon, after all it’s only been a month and a half…”

Sasuke wondered why the dude was apologizing to him. He was in the wrong wasn’t he? So why would Naruto be all nice to him? He tried to understand what the hell was going on when the blond grinned. “What shall I cook for you?”

Sasuke smirked. “God, you are such a dobe!” Naruto squawked at him angrily. “I’m being nice and that’s what you call me?”

Sasuke shook his head. “How about chicken teriyaki, dobe?”

“That’s easy! Fine then….and don’t call me dobe!” Naruto stomped out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke walked through the store trying to figure out what to pick up. Naruto was in a really good mood, humming as he worked and had asked Sasuke to get the groceries with a very adorable look. Sasuke was also trying to figure out, what the happy feeling was that he got when he was around Naruto. And the great news was that the pink whiner hadn’t been around for the past three days.

Sasuke walked to the frozen food isle, and did the last of the shopping, before paying and walking out. He decided to take a short cut and stopped suddenly. It couldn’t be…but that pink hair….he frowned. Sakura was leaning against a wall, her tongue moving in an out of this dark haired guy’s throat. They broke away and Sakura saw Sasuke glaring at her. She looked a bit flustered and tried to smooth her hair, the dark haired guy was staring at him.

Sasuke wrinkled his nose ion distaste, beginning to walk off, when Sakura came running after him. “Sasuke-kun! How was your day?”

“I don’t think you give a shit about my day. And if you’re going to ask me not to tell Naruto, then forget it.” Sasuke continued to walk.

Sakura glared at him, before smirking. “Do what you want boy…it’s not like he’ll believe you…”

Sasuke smirked and left. He fumed all the way home and let himself in. Naruto was at the kitchen, he smiled as Sasuke entered, shooting him a thumbs up.

“Good timing Sasuke! Just when I really needed those!” he took the bag from the dark haired boy and turned to the counter, busying himself with removing things and chopping them.

Sasuke helped him, making the salad and garlic bread. He wondered when to bring up Sakura… Naruto just seemed so happy right now. Sasuke didn’t want to see him sad. He watched as Naruto moved around the kitchen, noting the way his muscles moved under the wife beater he wore.

Sasuke quelled the urge to reach out and touch the blond. He tried to concentrate on what he was doing, but couldn’t help sneaking glances at the blond. A sudden pain in his finger made him gasp and look own. He’d cut his finger as he chopped the vegetable for the salad.

Naruto looked up and frowned. “Sasuke! Are you ok? Let me see that…” he held Sasuke’s hand under the sink and reached for the first aid drawer which was right next to the sink. Pulling out a band aid, he taped it around Sasuke’s finger.

“You should be more careful…but I shouldn’t be one to talk, I’ve done that so many times!” he gave Sasuke an adorable grin, making Sasuke feel like jumping him. Sasuke nodded and turned back to his job.

Naruto was his guardian….he shouldn’t have these feelings for him! He shouldn’t want to jump him! He shook his head a little, before mixing all the ingredients in with the mayonnaise. Naruto finished cooking and set the table.

They sat down, and began eating slowly. Sasuke bit back a few moans of pleasure, the food was so good. He looked at Naruto who seemed calm and peaceful and decided to bring the subject up.

“Um…Naruto…I, well I saw Sakura-san today…” Sasuke ventured, Naruto looked a little happier at the mention of his girl friends name. Sasuke gulped. “Well she was kissing…kissing this dark haired…”

“Stop. I don’t want to hear this ok Sasuke? I don’t care what you saw…” Naruto’s voice was firm. “Sakura-chan is a good friend of mine and my girlfriend. I don’t want to hear anything bad about her…”

Sasuke sighed and went back to eating. Naruto was such a moron, how the hell was he supposed to explain. He let it go and tried to pay attention to the blond’s conversation. Naruto seemed deliriously happy, about something or the other.

After lunch they watched some TV, to be more specific, they fought over the remote, because Sasuke stated that he would walk out if Naruto watched anything with scantily clad girls in it. At last they both settled on watching the Konoha vs. Oto tennis match, though Naruto grumbled because they were watching men and not females….nothing he said was better than girls in short tennis skirts running around.

Sasuke rolled his eyes. After three hours of staring non-stop he started to doze. By six, Naruto noticed that he was fast asleep. Smiling the older man, picked the boy up and carried him to his room. It was funny how Sasuke had snuggled into his chest. Carefully lowering Sasuke onto his bed, Naruto bent down to cover the boy and tuck him in.

Suddenly Naruto found two hands in his hair. He looked down at the still sleeping Sasuke, who sighed. “Naruto…” and then before Naruto could react, two soft lips pressed gently against his.

The blond gasped in shock, Sasuke tongue took the opportunity, slipping inside. The kiss on the whole was gentle; Naruto resisted all he could before kissing back softly. Then suddenly the mouth moved away and the hands let go. Sasuke snuggled into his covers, a small smile gracing his lips.

Naruto straightened staring at the boy, before reaching out to brush back the dark hair falling over Sasuke’s face. Then he left and closed the door behind him. Naruto leaned back against the door, his fingers coming to rest on his lips as a confused expression flitted across his face. After a few minutes he walked back downstairs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: that’s it for now. I liked the way the kiss scene went; it was supposed to be like that….I didn’t want to rush it. And it’s being written from the feelings I felt at one time. Thank you all for being so loyal! I love you, my sweet reviewers!

Taka
Falling orJerking by Makkura Arashi
A/N: Shit I almost updated my Psych assignment...:sweatdrop: luckily i checked before adding chapter!!

Chapter 4:

The rest of that week had passed fast enough. Naruto hadn’t mentioned anything to Sasuke about the kiss. He had feeling Sasuke didn’t remember. He couldn’t help feeling worried that Sasuke didn’t have any friends from that school of his. He decided to talk to Sasuke about it. It had been a few weeks since Sasuke had been back at school…he hadn’t been caught getting into a fight, but he did come home with a black eye, a split lip or a cut somewhere.

Naruto did try to find out what was wrong, but the boy had clammed up and refused to tell him anything. And much worse…every time there was a fight, a nightmare was sure to follow. Naruto couldn’t remember how many times in the past few weeks he had run into the brunette’s room to comfort him. Honestly, he was starting to get more than worried…he was desperate for an answer…something…something that could stop Sasuke looking like that.

Sakura visited a lot, but she’d stopped in the last few days. What with classes and Sasuke, Naruto didn’t seem to have time for anything else. He was extremely tired out and decided to ask Tsunade to tell him exactly what happened with Sasuke.

This fine evening he was relaxing on the sofa. Sasuke hadn’t returned from school yet, mentioning something about having to do a project with some classmate. When Naruto had teased him about whether it was his girlfriend, Sasuke had glared a death glare and left. Naruto smiled…no girl would want that boy, if he treated them like that.

The door bell rang. It was Sakura. She sat down next to him. “So Sweetie, do you like this dress?” she asked him, not bothering to note his too tired face.

He looked her over; it was a nice dress…a red strapless which reached her knees when she stood. He nodded appreciatively. “Yeah…wow, you look really beautiful!” she grinned at that and then her eyes narrowed. She grabbed his collar and yanked him in for a kiss. They snogged for a while and then she began feeling his crotch up when he stopped her.

“I’m sorry Sakura, not today. I’m really wiped out and I have to cook when Sasuke gets home.” He sighed and covered his face with his hands.

Sakura stared at him as if wondering how he could turn her down. “Naruto. Baby, what’s wrong?”

“Gosh I’m just tired. I’m also worried. Sasuke has been getting into so many fights and I wish he’d just tell me what was wrong so I can help him. He’s hurting and I know it! I want to be there for him, but it’s becoming really difficult. Sometimes I feel like just skipping college and making sure Sasuke is ok…you get what I mean?” Naruto looked up at her.

“Sasuke is getting to be a nuisance! You should just get rid of him, now! You’re not the only one he has, send him back to your godmother or put him in foster care! He’s ruining you!” Sakura ground out angrily.

Naruto stared at her. “You can’t be serious… you want me to throw him out? Sakura, he’s my ward! I can be there for him! Putting him in foster care is so not the solution! I can’t believe you suggested that!”

Sakura stood up, glaring at Naruto. She was completely furious. “Ever since that boy came, it’s been Sasuke this and Sasuke that! Every time I come to see you it’s Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke! You have to cook for Sasuke so you don’t have time! You need to look after him, so you don’t have time! All I’m asking for is a little bit of time as your girlfriend…but no! I hate it! I was here before that maniac, entered your life and now you’re pushing me out to make room for that soppy little orphan...”

Naruto looked shocked before anger clouded his features too. “I CARE ABOUT HIM! I love the boy like he was my brother or something! I can help him and I’m not going to give up because you got into a bloody hissy fit! He’s a teenager….I won’t force another teenager to go through what I went through!”

“You know what? We need time apart. You are driving me nuts!” Sakura stomped out, not noticing that Sasuke was hidden in a niche in the wall. The dark haired boy heard the door slam and Naruto collapse on the couch.

I CARE ABOUT HIM! I love the boy….Sasuke couldn’t help hearing those words over and over again. No one had said that and meant it before. Then he slipped out and pretended to enter once more. The moment he entered the living room, Naruto jumped up with a huge smile on his face.

“Hey, Sasuke…how was school?”

Sasuke wished he could just comfort the blond, whose smile looked faker than a clown’s red nose. “It was fine. I had to go to Gaara’s house…it was extremely boring. That’s it. Oh yeah…I have holidays tomorrow and the day after…want to do something?”

Naruto nodded. “How about we visit a friend of mine? He’s got a farm a few miles from here…it should be fun…”

Sasuke considered it for a moment. He’d never done stuff like that before and well, Naruto needed a break. “Yeah that suits me fine!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The farm was a nice place. The house was really small, though. It was built on top of a small rise in the ground, cream colored with a tiled green roof. Naruto drove up the small, slightly bumpy drive way and stopped a few feet away from the house.

A tall man with a mop of wild gray hair and a most of his face covered by a mask came towards them. Naruto got out and ran towards the man, enveloping him in a hug. Then he turned to Sasuke. “Sasuke meet Kakashi, my guardian of sorts…he was my father’s student! Kakashi this is my ward, Uchiha Sasuke.”

Kakashi seemed like he was smile, at least the eye curved upwards. “Nice to meet you Sasuke! Can’t believe this moron is your guardian! He can’t even take care of himself!”

Sasuke smirked. “Yeah, he’s a moron…”

Naruto frowned and glared at him childishly for that. Sasuke rolled his eyes; it was funny how childish the older man could be…it was like there was a five year old stuck in that nineteen year old body. He helped the older men with the suitcases… and lugged them up the small porch into a smaller kitchen. There was just enough space in the kitchen for two people to stand side by side. Kakashi led them up to a medium sized bedroom on the first floor. It had a huge double bed with a small bedside table and a stained glass lamp on it. There was a very small bathroom adjoining the bedroom. A cupboard stood at one corner, with a full length mirror on it.

Naruto shoved his bags into a corner and took the last one from Sasuke. “Okay! Now all we have to do is get some lunch. Then we’ll help out at the farm! I’ll show you around after lunch k? Um it’s ok that we’ll have to sleep in the same bed right?”

We’ll be sleeping in the same bed?? Sasuke shook of the tingling feeling in him and nodded. They went down for lunch; it was very simple compared to what Naruto had been making for him. Just sausages, onion and bread. Naruto doused his sausage in barbeque sauce before eating with great speed. In a blink of an eye, the sausage was gone and three more followed. Then he whined about having to wait for the others to finish. Sasuke sighed and shook his head before getting up to clean his plate.

The moment they were done, Naruto got them squeezed onto Kakashi's tractor. Naruto excitedly pointed out the stables, the meadow, the barn, the pen for the sheep, the different crop growing there and shed used for carpentry. He seemed to really have forgotten that he was nineteen, as he ran around pointing excitedly and yelling at the op of his voice. Five dogs bounded out to greet him, toppling the blond to the floor and licking him clean. Sasuke was sure he’d squeak if he was rubbed. At last Naruto’s excitement seemed to lessen and he stood panting a bit, but still grinning.

Kakashi tsked. “Naruto, you shouldn’t be wearing yourself out like this…you’ll never be able to work at this rate. Ok, now we’ll have to begin working and you’ll need to meet my farm hands. Naruto you can work in the stables with Raidou. Sasuke I’ll show you where Izumo and Kotetsu work at the barn. You can milk the cows. And I will be doing some work patching up the fence.”

They nodded and split up. Sasuke was intrigued by the milk machine and enjoyed milking the cows. Izumo and Kotetsu were fun; they talked continually putting him at ease. “So you’re Naruto’s ward…gosh I can’t believe he’s got a ward!! How dyu like it eh? Him being your guardian and stuff?”

Sasuke shrugged. “He’s a dobe…but he’s kind.”

They seemed to have got it that Sasuke wasn’t much of a talker. So instead they told him about Naruto. “Well, he came to stay with Kakashi after the great tragedy! He was a small ‘un… like about ten or so…” Izumo started off.

“Yeah… he and Kakashi used to stay at the city on school days and come here for the weekends. I remember Naruto used to have this big orange school bag; he used to bring huge amounts of home work here. Then he’d go find a quiet place and settle down…” Kotetsu smiled, his eyes crinkling at the corners as he recollected.

“Tell me more…” said Sasuke, his curiosity whetted.

“Well, ok. He used to love this farm, he helped out all the time…but usually it ended in disasters…like the time he wanted to clean the horses and fell into a pile of manure instead. Thing is he loved the horses so much it didn’t bother him. And he ran all around the house until Kakashi realized. It took us days to clean that up and five bottles of shampoo and shower gel to make him smell all right for school…” Izumo chuckled.

“What was the great tragedy?”

They’re expression turned guarded at once. Kotetsu rubbed the bandage on the bridge of his nose. “Well, Naruto will tell you sometime. He hasn’t had it easy, I can tell you. But he was too strong to be a cry baby.”

Izumo nodded. “He got chased by a bull once.” He changed the subject and started to giggle a bit. “He’d watched a bit too much TV, so when he was fourteen, he decided that he was old enough to get on the bull and ride it. But Kakashi had got a new bull, a feisty thing he was. Naruto of course held on for all he was worth, but Trevor…that’s the bull… broke the fence and tossed him off. Naruto started running and almost ran up a tree. When we found him, Trevor was trying to shake him out of the tree and he was clinging for all he was worth. Poor fellow had sore arms for the next few days and they must have hurt like hell, but he didn’t cry at all!”

They talked a bit more about Naruto…how he’d managed to set the meadow on fire, broken his arm in the carpentry shed, been carried off by a run away horse…well Sasuke felt a little glad that he hadn’t known the kid when he was young. Once they finished Sasuke decided to go to the stables and find Naruto.

The moment he walked in, his jaw dropped. The blond was wearing loose dark blue jeans and was shirtless. Sasuke could see black boxers peeking out at his waist and his body had a sweaty sheen to it. Naruto hadn’t noticed him yet, he was grooming a huge gray gelding; his muscles rippling as he brushed the horse down. Sasuke stared with hungry eyes as a bead of sweat made its way down Naruto’s chest, between two small pink nipples and well chiseled abs. It slipped under the waist band of his pants and Sasuke’s eyes followed it hungrily. Sasuke saw a weird spiraling tattoo on Naruto’s firm stomach and was tracing it with his eyes when…

“Sasuke?”

Said fifteen year old looked up with a blush on his face. He met the blue eyes which were staring at him strangely and wondered what to say. “Um…I thought I’d come and find you since I’m done…”

Naruto just grinned and scratched his head. “Yeah, just give me a hand will you? I need to rub Haro down and it’s going to take me a really long time…” Sasuke nodded and took the brush from him, but he had no idea what he was supposed to do with it. Suddenly two hands came around him and a sweaty chest pressed up against him. “Like this…” and Naruto’s hands guided his hands in the directions he was supposed to follow. Sasuke took the chance to lean back against Naruto, and the blond man’s hands stilled for a moment, both of them frozen in their positions. Then Naruto just continued as though nothing had happened leaving a very relieved Sasuke to finish the job after he moved away.

Once they were done, it was all ready five in the evening. They got back to their bedroom and collapsed onto the bed. Naruto smiled. “Fuck, I’ve missed this so much!”

“Yeah, you seemed to be having a lot of fun, dobe! I heard all those stories about you…I’m sure your friends would like to hear some of the things you’ve done…the bull story was cool…” Sasuke said his mouth quirked in amusement.

Naruto groaned. “No!! Why did they have to tell you? I thought they were my secret keepers….”

“Well, they thought that since I’m your ward I needed to know these things….incase you tried to ground me or something…”

Naruto just grinned and ruffled Sasuke’s hair. “Yeah ok, teme…whatever you say…” and Sasuke suddenly felt all warm inside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It gets Lemony here...but not too much or in detail...

Sasuke woke up in the middle of the night, panting slightly…he’d dreamed that a rock had fallen onto him…then he realized that it was because Naruto had slung an arm around him. Sasuke tried to get calm, but his skin had begun tingling where Naruto’s arm was touching him. Suddenly the arm cured and yanked; Sasuke went smack into the blond’s chest, he stayed as still as he could, but feeling the soft smooth skin under his lips was a bit too much for him.

On autopilot, he began to kiss the toned flesh, he ran his tongue on it; Naruto tasted a wee bit salty. He blond groaned slightly in his sleep and pulled on Sasuke, so the boy found himself on top of his guardian much to his delight. My will power is non-existent…Sasuke bent down to capture those soft pink lips in his and nibbled at Naruto’s bottom lip. The blond’s mouth parted allowing the dark haired boy access. Sasuke slipped his tongue inside, loving Naruto’s slightly spicy taste. Suddenly the blond ground upwards against Sasuke. The Uchiha gasped, feeling heat pool in his groin. This was going way too fast… if Naruto woke up…if Naruto woke up; Sasuke didn’t know what he’d do. But he still couldn’t stop kissing the blond, light soft kisses… Naruto’s hand suddenly moved down, cupping the boy’s ass and grinding upwards once more. Sasuke bit his lip hard enough to draw blood and now consciously forced himself to move off the blond, before it got out of hand.

He rolled all the way to his side of the bed; breathing hard…his erection was painful. Standing up he hobbled to the bathroom and locked the door behind him. He fumbled with his pants, finally undoing the string and pushing them down with his boxers, thankfully freeing his straining erection. His hand curled over the smooth flesh and began to stroke at a fast pace. Sasuke closed his eyes, imagining it was Naruto’s hand, that the blond was there hovering over him, kissing him and he tightened his grip. Now he imagined it was Naruto under him, moaning very softly as he thrust in and out of that silky heat. He bit his poor lip, abusing it once more as he held in the sounds. But then he came hard and fast into his hand with a short hoarse cry. He slid down against the door, glad that it was over, wondering how he was going to get through another night of this.

Back in the bedroom, Naruto was staring at the ceiling wide awake. He’d pretended to be asleep, he had woken up to Sasuke kissing him and had had no idea what to do, considering what Sasuke had been doing had felt so good. He cursed, feeling guilt welling up in him. This was his ward…a fifteen year old boy! He had no idea how to stop this and the sounds of Sasuke jerking off in the bathroom were driving him nuts…forcing him to imagine things he didn’t want to. He heard a short cry as Sasuke came and then the sound of the boy sliding down the door. Naruto squeezed his eyes shut and forced himself to go back to sleep before Sasuke came back.

Lemony-ness ends here...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day passed all too fast. Sasuke had avoided Naruto as much as he could, busying himself with work on the farm. The blond had acted normal, pretending to question why the boy was avoiding him and such like. Naruto had a hard time; he had to stop checking the boy out, all the time. And at some point the guilt seemed like it was going to kill him. In the evening he came to bed late, making sure Sasuke was asleep on his side before sleeping on the edge of his own side.

The next morning they left early, so that Sasuke could be on time for school and Naruto for college. As Naruto dropped the kid off at school, he wondered if it could ever work out. Then he realized that he still had Sakura whom he loved and that Sasuke would and must stay like a brother to him….nothing more…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: yeah how was that? I didn’t want to put in too much lime…and no lemon yet cause they have to tie up a few lose ends here!! Anyway please review! Ja ne!

Taka
Fainting by Makkura Arashi
A/N: (smiles sheepishly) ok i converted the C to F for the fever here!! thank you for telling me!!

Chapter 5:

Chicken nuggets. Chicken nuggets were all it took to drive Sasuke nuts…well onigiri and chicken nuggets were all it took to drive Sasuke nuts. How had Naruto known that? Though the first two days after their little trip had been extremely awkward for Sasuke, now two weeks later everything was back to normal. And Naruto…the sweetest man in the world was making him chicken nuggets. Sasuke had no idea whether to hug him or just stay in character. In character would be better---body contact with Naruto was the second thing could drive him nuts…more like drive his nuts and dick to do the thinking for him.

He settled for his half smile-smirk, controlling it lest it turned into a smile…Uchiha’s never smiled over food! “Chicken nuggets, dobe? What happened to all your fancy dishes…?”

Naruto smiled. His hair was really mussed, his face a bit red from the heat, sweat dripped down his forehead, but his eye glimmered with happiness. “Not in the mood. Thought you might like these… but since you’re being oh so condescending about them, maybe I should give some to that homeless mutt and make you something else.”

“No!” Sasuke realized that came out a bit desperate. “I mean, no I don’t want you tirelessly slaving in he kitchen for me. Chicken nuggets won’t do my system any harm.” I can smell them…nice fried chicken nuggets with ketchup and mayonnaise. Oh don’t throw them away please…

“No, really. It’s no biggie. Kiba’s coming over with the gang and they dig chicken nuggets. So I’ll just make you onigiri shall I?” Naruto’s eyes danced with mirth. “Ok, since that’s settled, you should go freshen up a bit. This time I want you to talk to my friends…at least a little instead of glaring at them…I think Shikamaru said something about bringing over a charge too. Maybe you’ll have some company.”

Sasuke covered up his disappointment. You asked for it…now they’re all going to get the nuggets…oh no! “Yeah, whatever dobe. Think they’ll be interested about hearing about the bull?”

Naruto's expression sobered at once, his eyes serious and his mouth set in a straight line. “Now, Sasuke the bull topic is off-limits. The next time I meet Izumo and Kotetsu, they’ll be in heaven!”

Sasuke sniggered as he left; sometimes teasing Naruto was much too funny. Of course, if the occasion arose, the bull story would be out and Naruto wouldn’t be able to do a thing about it.

Sasuke finished his homework and took a small nap. When he woke up it was seven in the evening. He could hear voices downstairs and some music. He slipped on a black t-shirt and a pair of jeans and then headed downstairs. Downstairs was a mess to put it mildly. There were also a few people he didn’t know.

Naruto was on one arm chair, Sakura cuddled up on his lap; Neji was in the middle of the couch sitting straight and glaring at any male who got near a female look alike of his, sitting in the corner of the couch, Shikamaru and a blond were stuffed into one more arm chair…a slightly plump man with another blond was on the ottoman, a man with big eyes, huge eyebrows and a bowl shaped cut was on Neji’s other side, TenTen sat on the armrest next to Lee. Some of the dining chairs had been brought into the living room…four to be precise, occupied by Kiba, a guy in dark glasses (who wore dark glasses inside?), another dark haired guy and…Gaara.

“Gaara?” Sasuke stared at his classmate who was placidly following the ruckus. The red head looked up.

“Uchiha, what are you doing here?” He said in his deep voice.

Naruto smiled. “You know each other? Sasuke lives here, he’s my ward! Everyone say hello to Sasuke.”

“Hello Sasuke!” chorused out.

Sasuke shook his head and got himself a chair too. He looked at plate of what had to be chicken nugget leftovers and let a crestfallen expression wander onto his face…no! Naruto shifted a bit, so that Sakura wasn’t suffocating him and then started to introduce more people.

“The guy with the dark glasses and the two on the ottoman are Kiba’s friends, Shino, Chouji and Ino. The guy sitting next to Gaara is Sai, a friend of Sakura’s. The blond squished in with lazy-ass is Temari, Gaara’s sister and finally the little lady you see next to Neji is Hinata, Neji’s cousin. Neji’s fiercely protective of her; don’t get too close he might bite your hand off.” Naruto chortled, getting cut off as Sakura kissed him.

Sasuke looked away, trying not to let his disgust show. He door bell dinged and Kiba almost ran to it. “Pizza!!” and it was…four, huge cheesy pizzas.

Sasuke sighed; he wasn’t in the mood for pizzas. Everyone else cheered though. Shikamaru somehow got his girlfriend to get up so he could lie back more comfortably. “Naruto, where’s the booze?”

“Got it!” Kiba hyperactively bounced off and got crates of beer. He tossed one to everyone. When it went flying towards Sasuke, Naruto's hand shot out, catching it.

“Nuh uh…none for the under aged guys. You can get soda if you feel like. Shika, take hat away from Gaara please.” Naruto ordered. Sasuke grimaced.

“For the love of God, I’ve had beer before Naruto! It doesn’t matter I can hold my alcohol!” he glared ice at Naruto. The blond shook his head firmly, but before he could say anything, Sakura piped up.

“If Naruto says no, hen it’s no Sasuke-kun. Don’t whine.” She smirked at him, before trying to keep Naruto's attention to herself. Sasuke frowned, the stupid bitching trying to poke her nose into his business!

For the rest of the night, Sakura barely let Naruto talk to Sasuke. She made sure the only people he talked to were his college mates. Sasuke had to make do with observing all the bums at this party. Lee was talking to TenTen, occasionally going a little crazy and showing her martial arts moves. His made everyone…the sober ones at least try to save the falling vases, books and such like. Kiba would gaze at Hinata with a love sick expression and the girl blushed and stammered whenever she noticed it. Neji glared at her, but he was also throwing glances at Gaara, who was nonchalantly staring back.

Chouji and Ino were discussing food, Sai was intently looking at Sakura and Naruto, Shino was examining a spider which he’d brought with him and Sasuke…was bored. Plus he could stop wanting to kill the pink haired bitch.

Gaara sauntered up to him and they went to the dining room for a while to get away from the chaos. Shikamaru had fallen asleep and Temari was angry. Gaara looked at Sasuke for a minute and then raised an eyebrow.

“So you like him…”

Sasuke looked up in surprise, eyes widening a bit. “What are you talking about, Sabaku?”

“Your guardian…Naruto. You really like him, don’t you?” Gaara repeated slowly, but softly making sure he understood.

Sasuke shook his head and glared. “No. Not in the way you mean. He’s my guardian…I’m his ward. Which part of that don’t you get?”

Gaara smirked. “So you’re glaring death at the pink slut because he’s your guardian? You’ve been staring at them all evening. If you want him, you should go for it!”

“And how would I do that, Sabaku? That Neji dude had been giving you looks as well…what are you going to do about it?” Sasuke asked mockingly. He hated that Gaara knew, but was in a way relived that he could talk to someone about this.

“Tell me Sasuke, do you think everyone’s drunk?” Gaara asked his eyes on Neji.

“Not really no. why?”

Gaara sighed. “Oh well. Then for a different route.”

Sasuke walked as Gaara walked confidently up to Neji, they had a short conversation and then Gaara headed away to the space just behind the open kitchen…there was a small corridor, hidden from view by the wall. After a few minutes Neji followed, Sasuke peeked. Then he heard a thud and saw Gaara against the wall, with Neji’s tongue in his mouth.

Sasuke turned away. Yeah he was wishing he could do that to Naruto, but he did not want to watch Gaara go at it. It was about ten now, and everyone was boozed up and had eaten their pizza. They began to leave; Sasuke heaved a sigh and made for his room. His tummy growled, he hadn’t eaten a thing since he hadn’t been able to find any onigiri…Naruto must have forgotten. Though the blond never forgot things before…must be the bitch’s fault.

He changed and fell onto his bed, feeling hungry and wiped out. He could hear Naruto and Sakura make their way up to Naruto's room. So the bitch was staying. Naruto's door opened and then closed again; suddenly Sasuke heard a soft knock. He mumbled a “come in”

Naruto stepped inside with a plate; he looked behind him to make sure Sakura was in his room still. Then he smiled at Sasuke, his cheeks a little flushed, his eyes lazed over with drink. “I saved some nuggets for you, teme. Here I got you onigiri too. You should eat right. Wash up once you finish ok?”

He handed Sasuke the plate and gave him half a hug, kissed him on the forehead and then went back to his room. Sasuke stared after him, before turning o gaze at the plate of his most favorite food in the world. How in the world had Naruto known I liked nuggets? Then he proceeded to eat it with relish. Onigiri first, then the nuggets dipped in mayonnaise and ketchup…Naruto had even brought those. Finally he finished and went to wash up. On his way back, he heard moans from Naruto's room. Then Sakura’s yells, she was a loud bitch. The whole evening Sasuke felt like he’d been competing with her…she’d won now.

He couldn’t go to bed, not with their moans, pants and screams permeating his walls. Somehow Naruto's noises sounded the loudest…Sasuke couldn’t stop himself from feeling turned on. Once more he had to flee to the bathroom with some alone time with his hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Four weeks later:

Today was not a good day. He’d been yelled at by Anko-sensei for coming in late after lunch. That had in turn made him late to gym, then he’d realized he’d forgotten his gym uniform and had had to pick some from the seconds they had in a box. The shirt was too big for him, it kept slipping to the side revealing a bit of his shoulder. He finished the laps Ibiki-sensei given him and then joined everyone else in their obstacle race…he beat them all once more.

Then Ibiki had called him to deliver a lecture about tardiness…Sasuke was glad it was the last hour. When he finally finished and made his way to the locker room to change. He’d finished showering and gotten his shorts on when a hand slipped down his bare chest. Sasuke tried to turn, but he got slammed into the wall. His captor stood behind him, face coming forward to nibble his ear. Sasuke struggled, trying to turn back far enough to glare.

“My, my…been too distracted today, eh Sasuke-kun?”

“Kabuto… let me go, you prick!” Sasuke struggled even more, managing to get an arm free. He whirled and punched Kabuto across his face. Two pairs of hands caught him, slamming him back into the wall. “I said let me go, you want to get back into hospital again?”

Kabuto smirked. “Hospital? No I don’t think we’ll be going there, anytime soon. Actually I wanted to see if you wanted to get some coffee some time?”

“A date? You’re asking me on a date…I wouldn’t touch you with a barge pole, you bastard!” Sasuke growled, straining against the two holding him.

“I was going to be nice, but since that doesn’t work with you…” Kabuto caught his face and kissed him. Sasuke bit down hard and Kabuto back up choking on his own blood. There was a cut in his tongue and blood was gushing out. His eyes narrowed as he punched the Uchiha hard.

Sasuke winced seeing stars, he’d have a huge bruise they now. Kabuto’s leg slammed into his stomach, Sasuke crumpled as his captors let go of him. He staggered, as Kabuto delivered another kick sending him stumbling towards the far wall. Sasuke panted trying to regain his balance…he was just bruised, not if he could concentrate, hen he could kick their ass. Just as Kabuto walked up to him menacingly, there was a cry. Both the boys turned to see one of Kabuto’s lackeys fall to the floor, blood gushing from his nose. The other one went down too.

Gaara stood there, calmly staring at Kabuto, daring him to hurt the Uchiha. “I think you should go home, Kabuto…before you get sent back to hospital.”

Sasuke glared. “Sabaku stay out of this ok? It’s my fight.” He ran at Kabuto, slamming him into the wall. Then he tried this move he’d thought off and brought his leg and hand up simultaneously breaking Kabuto’s nose and kneeing him in the groin, and then he flicked his wrist forwards, poking the boy in both eyes. He older boy slid to the ground, crying out in pain.

Then there were footsteps, Gaara suddenly caught Sasuke and shoved him out the window. “I’m taking responsibility for this. Don’t argue, you don’t want Naruto coming down here again.”

Sasuke nodded and picked up the clothes and bag Gaara had thrown at him. Then he ran as fast as he could…which wasn’t his usual speed. His face was throbbing…he grit his teeth and made his way to the bus stop. He didn’t want to walk home today…Naruto wouldn’t mind him taking a bus.

Back at the house, Naruto was lying on the couch, with a painful headache. He’d had to do this internship with this ad agency for his Media course and he had been getting back home at three in morning, before laving for college at seven. Plus he’d had to wake up at five to be able to make breakfast and get assignments done…that had been his routine for the past three weeks. He hadn’t been feeling too good. Sakura had been whining so he’d taken her to dinner whenever he could, leaving Sasuke to get take-out.

Today was the one day; he’d been given the rest of the day off. That was only because his boss Tsunami had noticed that the cheerful blond had been looking peaky and dead. They’d had a huge project on their hands…to be done in a month…and the clients weren’t satisfied with anything. They’d got Naruto working on it since he was pretty creative, but they had a deadline. Naruto opened his eyes as he saw the front door open, he got to his feet, ready to get something for Sasuke to eat.

Then he saw his charge’s disheveled appearance and the huge bruise forming on his face. “God, Sasuke what happened? Was it those guys again? The same ones as last time?”

Sasuke saw the state he blond was in and sighed. “Yeah, but it’s my fight Naruto. Don’t worry about it. Besides, you look awful…have been looking awful for days. You should hit the bed…do you have a thermometer?”

Naruto nodded and Sasuke went to get it. He shoved it into the blond’s mouth and waited three minutes. Then he checked it. 102F…so the blond had high temperature. (I use the metric system here…so just convert it ok?) he tried to get the blond to go to bed, but Naruto refused, wanted to spend eternity on the stupid couch.

Finally Sasuke just brought the quilt down, filled a hot water bottle and got a footbath; he bundled the blond up and then wondered what he should do. Chicken soup was good, but he had no idea how to make it. He went to bookshelf near the kitchen and looked through the many recipe books, finally finding an easy one. After seeing that they had all the ingredients, he began to follow the directions to the tee.

The doorbell rang when he was almost done. He opened it to admit the Sakura-bitch into the household. Sasuke brushed off an uneasy feeling he had and went back to his soup. He saw that the female hadn’t bothered to ask Naruto what was wrong.

Naruto looked up at Sakura with a weak smile, throwing the covers off him and sitting down properly. “Hey Sakura.” He said his voice a tad raspy.

Sakura sat down. “Naruto, we need to talk.” She looked up at Sasuke watching her and bent a bit more closer.

Naruto nodded, his face as alert as he could get. Sakura took a deep breath. “I’m ending this.”

Naruto stopped mid nod. He stared at her before rasping out a “Why?”

Sakura grimaced and then continued. “Look, I’m really sorry but something’s come up.” She looked at his shell shocked expression and didn’t bat an eyelid. Her eyes just filled with tears.

“I love you, Sakura. What could have come up for you to break up?” Naruto questioned his face pained.

Sakura took a deep breath again, tears trickling down her face. “I’m sorry, but I…I love someone else. I really wanted to give this a try again, but I’m…I’m pregnant with his child…and…”

Naruto stared at her in disbelief. “You…you were cheating on me?”

Sakura shook her head and stood up. Her voice was shrill and angry. “Don’t put it like that! I knew you’d over react! It’s your fault actually! I tried telling you so many times! You never listened…you were never around. It was always Sasuke this, Sasuke that and then work this and work that! I never figured! Couldn’t you see how desperate I was to spend time with you? I really loved you, but Sai was sweet to me. He was always there for me. I love him! I’m going to have his child and live with him, so there!”

Naruto watched her for a moment, speechlessly. He felt really hot and stuffy…too hot. Everything she told him rung in his head a little. He struggled to cope, but his head felt like mush. There was a ringing in his ears, then his vision went white, he heard Sasuke shouting something distantly and then there was welcome blackness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: that’s it. You’ll have one more chapter soon! I can’t believe I actually had time to write this whole chapter in a day. Yippee! So more reviews faster updates!! Keep it in mind! Ja ne!

Taka
Spinning by Makkura Arashi
Taka: all the Iruka fans out there…he enters in this chapter. Yes there is going to be some KakaIru here, cos I think they’re a cute couple.

Chapter 6:

Shizune turned to Sasuke. “It’s ok. He’s just really stressed and over worked. His fever arises from that…it is pretty severe, but if you get him the medicines needed and feed him the right food, he’ll be all right in no time.”

Sasuke nodded, the worried look never leaving his face. “Um…do I have to take more days off from school? It’s a little difficult right now, but if you gave me a medical certificate or something. Please Shizune-san, I don’t want to call a nurse and I’m too worried to leave him alone.”

Shizune stared at him for a moment. “All right. But you’ll have a pretty big job. Don’t do things that stress him or let him run around. Keep him in bed for about a week if you can. Call another adult over…you don’t have to do everything yourself. Kakashi would be a good choice.”

Sasuke nodded. “Fine, then. I’ll call him right away.” Sasuke walked her to the door and then turned his attention back to Naruto. The blond was tossing and turning, forehead creased in a frown. He sighed and began to lightly massage Naruto's aching forehead. When he was sure the blond had calmed down for the time being, he wet a towel and spread it over his fore head, hoping the cold compress would work.

He picked up the phone and dialed Kakashi's number, which had been so hard to find, since Naruto had as usual dumped it in some place. Gosh the blond never ever arranged things! The phone rang for a long while before it was picked.

“Naruto?”

“No, it’s Sasuke.”

“Aa, Sasuke…what can I do for you?”

“Naruto isn’t well. You see his girlfriend Sakura…” Sasuke proceeded to tell Kakashi everything. “So I was wondering if you could come down? I can manage for a week or so, but I don’t know if he can manage once I get back to school. And you’re the closest thing he has to a parent, I don’t know anyone else.”

“All right I’ll be there in about two o three hours ok? Just put some sheets for me in the guest bedroom next to what I presume is your room and clean up a little will you. And if Naruto starts having a nightmare, see if you can get him to sit up and rub the small of his back in medium sized circles. He feels better if you do that. And if you have any chicken, look at the book in the shelf above the kitchen’s breakfast counter. It’s full of the easy-to-make recipes for chicken soup and such like. So if you can make some chicken soup and something solid for yourself. Don’t burn the kitchen down.” Kakashi instructed and Sasuke heard the slamming of a car door in the background.

“Yes, we’ll be fine until you get here, Kakashi-san. Thank you.”

Then Sasuke went to change the cold compress and then went to find the chicken soup recipe again. It had seemed fairly easy, better than yesterday’s recipe and he followed the instructions to the tee, though once more he was stumped when it came to salt. He always knew there was something missing but he could never pinpoint that it was salt. He tasted a bit and deemed it was alright. Carefully pouring it into a bowl, he carried it up to Naruto's room, hoping the man would wake up enough to eat it. Since Shizune had said no solids, he’d strained all the chicken out, retaining only the liquid part of the soup. He never had to care for a person who was sick before, so he fervently hoped he was doing the right thing.

He woke Naruto and lifted the blond man into a sitting position…it was now that he realized how much weight Naruto had lost, he was so frail. He looked so frail for a big muscular college dude. “Naruto? Naruto, wake up. It’s time to eat.” The blond opened sleep hazed eyes and blearily looked at Sasuke.

“Sasuke? Wha…?”

“I need you to drink what I’m giving you ok? Slowly…” he held fed Naruto, spoonful by spoonful. Half the time Naruto had no idea was going on and had to be woken up by Sasuke. The boy felt exhausted, since he’d been caring for the blond all night. He finished feeding Naruto and then went down to clean up. After that was done, he went back to watch over Naruto.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kakashi rang the door bell a few times…still no one came down. Sighing he reached into his pocket to produce a key and unlocked the door. The house was eerily quiet; he shut the door behind him and made his way upstairs to Naruto's room. Opening the door he saw the blond sleeping fitfully with an Uchiha in the chair by his bed, curled up and deeply asleep. Kakashi shook his head…the boy was going to get sick too, if he slept by the blond. He picked the Uchiha who didn’t even realize and dumped him, into bed in his own room.

Then he went over to check up on Naruto and the medicines he was taking. Then he checked the kitchen to see what food there was. The fridge seemed well stocked, with enough meat and vegetables to last half the week at the most. So Naruto was taking good care of the boy…such good care that he forgot about himself. Kakashi decided to decide on dinner…for Naruto he would make the Indian pepper soup, which cured illnesses very fast and for himself and Sasuke he would make some spaghetti with meatballs. Both were quick and easy.

As he made his way to the lounge, the phone began to ring, Kakashi picked up the extension quickly, not wanting to wake the other two up. It was Sakura, Kakashi’s lip curled in distaste.

“Hello? Naruto?”

“No, his guardian Kakashi. How may I help you Sakura?”

“Give it to Naruto! I have to speak to him about something.”

“Sorry, can’t. Naruto is in bed with a high fever and is no in a position to answer the phone.”

“Just give it to him! I think I left some stuff here and I want my stuff back! I left my favorite pink shirt there and I want it back now!”

Kakashi grimaced. “Sakura, listen to me very carefully. You broke up with Naruto. If what Sasuke tells me is true, then you called four times after he threw you out. I know your stuff is important. It is lying outside on the veranda. You can pick it up, but you cannot enter the house, got it. If you do, I will talk to a lawyer I know and ask that a restraining order be placed on you. You will never speak to Naruto again…whether in a group or not. You will forget about him and move on, whether you realize you’ve made a mistake or not. Do I make myself clear…? If I do not, I’ll be seeing you in jail!” He had no idea if he could do this, but if he could scare her off it was enough.

“You wouldn’t dare!”

“Want to bet on that? You have hurt Naruto…it’s not the break up….everyone breaks up, but you’ve caused him more mental stress than is advisable, you picked the wrong time to tell him, knowing he was sick. If I can’t see you in jail…I have other ways of making sure you do not see light of day. Yes I am threatening to kill you. So get your stuff and leave.” Kakashi hung up. Well at least the twit believed the nonsense about jail.

He turned on the TV and flipped through a few things. He watched for about two to three hours, even dozing off sometimes, getting up once to give Naruto his medicine. This was so boring…there was a knock on the door and Kakashi stood up frowning. If I was that Sakura bitch, then he was really going to blow. Why in the seven hells would she ring the door bell after him specifically telling her not to? He walked to the door and threw it open.

“Get lost. If I have to tell you one mo…” he trailed off when he saw a chocolate brown haired man standing by the door gaping at him. Kakashi cleared his throat. “Uh…I’m sorry I thought you were Sakura bitch…I mean I thought you were someone else. How may I help you?”

“I’m Naruto's Phonetics professor Umino Iruka. I heard he was sick and brought pepper soup, which I heard works wonders. I also heard he had a ward, so I brought a chicken casserole. I am right in assuming you are not the ward, since you seem too old for it, am I not?” The man smiled.

Kakashi looked him up and down, and then nodded, his mask covering his smile. “Oh well, come on in. I’m Naruto's guardian…I was once his guardian. His ward called me asking for help and so I came to their rescue. And you have just rescued me from the chore of cooking. So I am sure you will be having dinner with us?”

Before Iruka could reply, Sasuke came down the stairs holding a baseball bat. Then he saw Kakashi and sighed. “It’s you. Why didn’t you warn me? You should have woken me up. I’ve slept away most of the afternoon. Did you give Naruto, his medicine? And who’s that?”

Kakashi clicked his tongue. “Don’t be rude Sasuke. This is Umino Iruka, Naruto's professor. He brought some soup for Naruto and chicken casserole for us. It saved you and me the trouble of cooking. And well, he seems to have brought a huge dish, so I was just asking him to join us before you so rudely interrupted.” He turned back to the brown haired man. “And that rude barbarian is Naruto's ward Sasuke. Don’t worry about the scowl it seems to be a permanent fixture on his face…”

Iruka smiled at Sasuke, who directed an icy glare at Kakashi. “Nice to meet you Sasuke. If you don’t mind, can I go see Naruto? I maybe be able to help…”

Sasuke directed a pleasant look at Iruka a bit flattered that the professor had asked him and not Kakashi. “Go ahead please…I’m sure you’ll do a better job than the pervert over there…”

The man shook his head and headed towards Naruto's room after being pointed in the direction by Sasuke. The raven haired boy began to take the food to the kitchen. Kakashi helped him, putting the pepper soup onto heat so Naruto could have an early dinner and get back to bed. Iruka came down a while later…

“He’s not in very good shape, but it doesn’t seem too bad either. You seem to have been holding out rather well Sasuke-kun.” Iruka stated sweetly.

Sasuke nodded and then noticed the look Kakashi was giving Iruka. Oh god no…the pervert seriously couldn’t be ogling Naruto's teacher! Was there no limit to his crimes??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iruka blushed again. Kakashi made another perverted comment. Sasuke’s eyebrow twitched. Naruto tried to laugh, but ended up having a coughing. Everyone stopped doing nothing and rounded on Naruto making enquiries about his health. Naruto sighed.

“I’m fine!! Now cut it out!”

Sasuke frowned at him. “Sheesh, we were just concerned…”

Naruto looked at him shooting an apologetic smile. “I’m sorry. It’s just cough….thanks to you guys my fever is non-existent. Remember you guys even did that victory prance around my room, when you noticed it had broken…and you gave me a splitting headache…”

Iruka blushed a bit. “Yeah well, we were very worried, Naruto.” He was about to say something else but the door burst open, to reveal Kiba, Neji, Shikamaru, Temari, Hinata, Ino and Chouji….Gaara trailed in after them. The men carried loads of beer.

“Naruto, man!” Kiba hollered, making Iruka cringe. “We heard you got better so we came right over. Heard what happened, that is one bitch man, don’t worry about the woman!!” he stopped and looked at the others.

“Kakashi! Yo dude! Long time no see! And Iruka-sensei…what the hell are you doing here?” Kiba threw an arm around the man, not noticing Kakashi's slight frown.

“I’ve been visiting Naruto. You shouldn’t bring alcohol in when a person is sick Kiba!” Iruka chided.

“Please Iruka-sensei….I really need some of that. And we can get pizza…I haven’t had pizza in ages…you and Kakashi can stay…join us. Sasuke can stay and eat the pizza…talk…whatever…” Naruto turned pleading blue onto who Iruka who caved in.

Once again the house was filled with people talking, laughing and drinking. For once Sasuke could sit opposite Naruto and watch him for as long as he liked. He noticed the way Neji sat extra close to Gaara almost hugging him. Sasuke waited till everyone was high, before picking up a can of beer. He very obviously opened it and waited….no one noticed. Smiling he downed it in one go, watching Gaara do the same.

Once the beer was gone, Kakashi broke out the sake and some vodka as well, so here was variety. It didn’t take much to get Sasuke pretty tipsy, by the time Naruto noticed and gave a drunken howl before taking the drinks away from him.

“Bad, Shasuke… naughty boy…I t’ld you not to drink…” Naruto shook a finger at him before draping his arms over the boy and hugging him close. “I want t’ be a g’d guardian…” Sasuke nodded too, feeling light headed, but still having his wits about him.

The pizza guy came and Chouji miraculously brought them in without spilling or eating them. Then of course everyone had to fight over the biggest slice getting some cheese on themselves. It was chaotic.

Kiba suddenly stood, bottle held aloft. “Let’s play spin the bottle. We’ll spin it twice and whoever it lands on will have to kiss…..” he looked around and then added “In the closet…” as an after thought.

Everyone clustered around the table. The bottle spun and landed on Kiba. It spun again and landed on Neji…Gaara growled, but Kiba still yanked the man into the closet. They came out looking like they’d suffocated…nothing had happened so Gaara didn’t kill the dog-man. it spun to Naruto and Hinata….now it was Kiba’s turn to get mad and when they came out, Hinata had her lipstick smudged which resulted in Kiba lunging for Naruto the same time Neji did and they ended up fighting each other.

Iruka sat in the corner blushing when the bottle came to him and crossed his fingers as it went to Kakashi. They disappeared into a room and didn’t come back down for a while, until Iruka came out in his boxers and ran for the door crying. Kakashi ran after him yelling that he didn’t think Iruka was a girl. Everyone rolled their eyes…or tried to…only Sasuke managed it. Suddenly Naruto had had enough and began to cough badly. He chucked them all out of the house.

After that they found Shikamaru sleeping behind the couch. Temari came running back for him and a melodramatic scene commenced. Then the couple sang “Ain’t No Sunshine” and killed…no murdered he song. Sasuke lost his patients and actually booted Shikamaru out. By the time he made sure Naruto wasn’t going out after explaining to the blond that it was his house and he didn’t have to go anywhere, he was pooped. And the alcohol he had drunk was making him extremely uninhibited though he fought to get a hold of his emotions.

But then again, there was a rule in some book up there which said that a Naruto would always cause a Sasuke to loose control with his cuteness. And that is exactly what happened. Naruto sat down in front of Sasuke, who was sitting on the couch and aimlessly twirling the bottle.

“Shashu…. The bottle…ish still shpinning…” Naruto squinted at the bottle that went round and round. He suddenly jumped when it stopped saying proudly. “It pointed to me!”

“Yes, yes…now quit yelling the room his swaying…” Sasuke informed him, giving the bottle another twirl…it was so much easier to concentrate on the bottle rather than a room or the beginnings of a headache…

Naruto sat back down and watched the bottle carefully. Sasuke sighed and looked elsewhere not intent on seeing where the bloody thing stopped. It was hard trying to concentrate when the dobe shoved his big blond head in the way. He sighed and made to stand up when he was suddenly pushed into the sofa. Naruto was holding him down, smiling at him all crinkle-eyed.

“The bottle pointed to you Sasuke…”

“So what the hell are you…” Sasuke got cut off as the blond’s lips sealed his.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I know it’s short but I’m stopping here. I hop you liked it. I know spin the bottle is clichd but I wanted to make it not soo….don’t know if it worked out. Anyway please review…motivation is at stand still with the no. of reviews I got for TNI…so please help me continue. Sorry for the delay but real life caged me and refused to let me go…!

Taka

P.S: real life caught me so tight, I had no time for Ita-darling and now exams are coming up!! –Wails-
Malfunctioning by Makkura Arashi
Chapter 7:

(Lemon-ish; Lime)

It started out as a chaste kiss, but at some point Naruto's tongue came out to lick Sasuke’s bottom lip, begging for entrance, which for some reason Sasuke refused to give which pissed Naruto off. A drunken, pissed off Naruto always got what he wanted, which Sasuke was about to learn. The blond nipped hard at Sasuke’s bottom lip, making him gasp in pain, before slipping his tongue in.

Sasuke gave up. His head…no the room…was spinning and he was being kissed by the person he was crushing on. Why am I fighting it? He clumsily kissed back, sucking on Naruto's tongue, battling it for dominance. They went on like that for a while, until suddenly Naruto picked him up and put him on the couch properly. He lay on top of Sasuke and slipped his hands into his t–shirt.

Sasuke gasped as Naruto's fingers came up to pinch his nipples slightly, he did what all teenage boys do when they’re aroused; he ground up into the blond. Naruto let his hands roam the soft, pale skin coming back each time to tease Sasuke’s nipples, he ignored the boy’s insistent bucking, wanting to feel more of him. Sasuke mewled; annoyed with Naruto's teasing…he yanked the blond into another hard kiss, willing him to do something to sate the ache that was beginning to form in his jeans.

Luck seemed to be on his side as Naruto sat up and pushed him back into the arm of the couch. Then the blond undid the raven’s jeans and pulled off slowly. Then he slipped Sasuke’s tight-y white-y boxers off…to expose the boy’s average, rather thick erection which was leaking precum. Bending down slowly, he licked it off, making Sasuke cry out. Watching the raven’s face Naruto took the head into his mouth and wrapped a hand around the base. He tugged it just was he sucked the head. Sasuke threw back his head, his grip on the couch tightening.

Naruto, somewhere in his lust crazed mind decided to make it simple and began a neat rhythm of sucking and tugging, pausing sometimes to pay attention to licking the slit. He let his tongue trace the vein on the underside of the Uchiha’s cock; he loved the sounds Sasuke made…he also learnt that Sasuke loved it when he tongued his slit.

“Nnnhhhnnn….Naruto…” Sasuke’s hands went down to twine in the blond hair as he approached his orgasm. It was too fast, but then he’d had no experience of this sort of thing. Naruto's hands massaging his balls was the last straw, crying out he came hard into Naruto's mouth.

The blond lapped it all up and smiled at Sasuke who was lying with his eyes closed, utterly exhausted with the days events. Naruto slipped off his own pants to quickly stroke himself to completion, while the raven watched an awed look on his face. He came and wiped himself off with one of their boxers, before lying down and pulling Sasuke onto him. Slipping his hands back into the boy’s shirt, he snuggled into his chest and fell asleep. Sasuke soon followed not coherent enough to think about this.

(End of lemon-ish; Lime)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunlight filtered through the room mischievously striking Naruto right in the eyes. The blond groaned and opened his eyes, blinking to clear them out. The first thing he saw was Sasuke’s hair; the boy’s face was snug against his chest covered by his bangs. Naruto wondered how the hell they were sleeping on the couch…in addition to a pounding headache; he now had a backache as well.

Yawning he shifted eliciting a small moan from the younger boy. That’s when he realized…he slowly looked down and found that both he and Sasuke were half clothed. Not the ‘good’ half clothed with their tops off…but the ‘bad’ half clothed with their tops still on, but their bottoms strewn on the floor. He blushed hotly at the sight of Sasuke’s naked groin against his own.

Slowly slipping off the couch, he made a grab for his boxers and pulled them on. He looked around frantically for his pants, where the hell were they? He scrabbled under the couch, trying to reach them; God knows how they got behind the couch! And he couldn’t get behind the couch because he might wake Sasuke up…

“Naruto?”

Too late. He turned to see Sasuke staring up at him, a hazy smile on his face. Shit, he remembers…what do I do?

“What are you doing down there?”

Naruto grabbed Sasuke boxers, meaning to throw them to him, when he realized that they were covered in cum. He stared at Sasuke…the lazy pleased look was disappearing from his eyes, those beautiful obsidian to be replaced by worry.

“Naruto?” Sasuke saw Naruto's eyes steadfastly averted and his mind slowly got the picture. “Oh…I think I’ll go take a shower, I have school after all. And we…we don’t want Kakashi or Iruka to walk in on us like this, right?”

“Sasuke, I’m sorry…” Naruto regretted saying that the moment Sasuke’s eyes flashed with hurt.

“No. I wanted it. But I guess you didn’t. I need to shower now, Naruto or I’ll be late for school.” Sasuke got up, picked up his pants and snatched his boxers away from Naruto, before running the up the stairs. Naruto heard the bathroom door slam in a moment.

The blond picked up his own clothes and walked to his room. What have I done? He’s my ward! I’m his guardian!! The blond collapsed onto his bed. He didn’t have anything to do today, since he still wasn’t supposed to be well enough to get to college. But I’m well enough to make-out and end up at third base with my ward!! He heard footsteps which stopped outside his door.

“I’ll get going then. Ja, Naruto!”

Oh god…life’s just getting so much harder!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kabuto wasn’t a boy who would leave things alone, especially not when he’d gotten beaten up by Gaara. The Uchiha had taken a long bit of medical leave and he’d only gotten back to school in the past week. He looked around the class, Gaara wasn’t there. Grinning he went back to watching Uchiha. The boy seemed quiet…depressed really. Must be boyfriend troubles…the thought made Kabuto angry.

He wanted to go out with Uchiha…he didn’t want anyone else touching him. He would get Sasuke today; there was no one to help the boy. Kabuto laughed to himself, he’d show Uchiha how good he was, and after that the dark haired boy wouldn’t want anyone else.

Unaware of Kabuto's plans, Sasuke was locked away in his own head. Love was too much to hope for. He’d made a big mistake in opening up to Naruto…he should have stayed emotionless, not given the blond the key to his heart.

He knew he couldn’t get love…the lasting kind that is. Sure lots of girls liked him, some boys as well, but that was only for his looks. He’d thought…he’d thought he’d have some chance of convincing Naruto that he loved him, he’d thought that maybe Naruto would love him back. But then again he was only 15; Naruto was four years older than him. Who was he trying to kid?

No one wanted Uchiha Sasuke…no one wanted the boy whose brother had murdered their parents. Whose brother had done so much worse to Sasuke…the dark haired boy laid his head on his desk, letting the cool surface calm him down. He’d wanted to cry…bawl like a baby but it wouldn’t be prudent to do that in the middle of his first class. He decided to take a sick pass.

Then he headed for the bathroom instead of the nurse’s room. He sat in one of the cubicles, brooding about how he was going to beat the awkwardness that would prevail at ‘home’ no doubt. His head hurt from the alcohol and he felt weak and puke-ish. He heard the door open and then close. Then there were footsteps.

Sasuke looked up to see Kabuto. He swore under his breath. “What do you want?”

“You…”

Sasuke snorted. “You really are lame. Why don’t you just leave me alone? I have loads more to think about than bother with you…”

Kabuto shoved him hard against the back of the toilet, making his back hit the plumbing hard. Sasuke cried out and started to struggle…but he was still too hung over to be able to fight back well. The older boy kissed him, one hand holding Sasuke’s arms behind him and the other snaking into his shirt. That was the point when Sasuke started to space out.

(Violent almost- lemon/abuse)

Itachi had him pinned to the bed, his arms held behind him. Itachi’s hands roamed his body, touching nipples, abs and down lower…when the hand wrapped around his cock he cried out…he didn’t want this! No matter how hard he was, he hated this…he wished Itachi would stop. This had been going on for a year now…his parents couldn’t…wouldn’t do anything about it. They couldn’t let people know about their eldest going insane.

He bucked into his brother’s hand as the older boy jerked him off. Then Itachi paused to tie him to the headboard before continuing his ministrations. The pace was such that Sasuke could neither come nor could he cool down. Just when he thought he might get off easy four fingers were being pushed into him. He tried to scream, but Itachi’s lips held it in. turning him around, Itachi pulled out his knife, making long thin cuts down Sasuke’s thighs…cuts which would not scar, but which hurt more.

Tears flowed down Sasuke’s cheeks as his brother began to spank him hard. But the worst was yet to come as the four fingers made their way back in joined by the fifth, until the whole fist was inside. Itachi didn’t care about pleasuring him, it was all about the pain…he could feel himself tearing as the fist moved in and out of him, blood flowed down his thighs joining the stream from his cuts…

(End of violent lemon/abuse)

Kabuto jumped away as Sasuke began shaking. He’d just begun slipping three fingers into the boy, when he’d started to shake. Now he fell over, clutching his head, fists painfully pulling his hair out. Then the screaming began…raw screams with so much fear and terror in them. Kabuto tried o shut him up, but to no avail, Sasuke wasn’t responding. The white haired boy quickly pulled on his clothes and ran out, leaving Sasuke there for whoever answered his screams.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto was busy thinking of some way to make things better. He wondered if he should take Sasuke out tonight. They could go to the arcade or to McDonalds so he could have chicken nuggets…maybe even the movies. There had to be one movie Sasuke would like. His eyes scanned the paper and he decided that he wanted to watch The Pursuit of Happiness; Sasuke would have to bear with it.

Smiling he began making a small cup of ramen for himself. Thing would be fine…they had to be or he couldn’t take care of Sasuke like he needed to. After the ramen was done he walked to the living room and sat on the couch, blushing a bit as he remembered what had happened on it the night before.

His phone rang, it was Kakashi. “uh, Naruto…I’m making my way back to your house the moment I find a bus ok? I’ve somehow come to the next county and I don’t remember how I got here. My money’s over so I might have to borrow some from you to pay the cab from the bus station to your place…”

“Uh…Kakashi…what happened to your money?”

“Um…I woke up in my boxers this morning and I needed to buy clothes…”

“Why don’t you get home and I’ll tell you about it.”

“Okay…see you Naruto.”

Naruto laughed, Kakashi really was crazy. He couldn’t wait to see the man’s face when he told him how he’d run out of the house behind Iruka. Oh shit…he wondered where Iruka was…

The landline rang this time and Naruto walked over to pick it up. “Hello?”

“Uzumaki-san? This is Kuri Yanagi, Sasuke’s principal….”

Naruto wondered what was up now. “What is it? Another fight? Suspension? He back-answered someone?”

“Uzumaki-san, I’d rather not speak to you about this over the phone. But could you please hurry here?”

Naruto scowled. “I’ll be right there…” he picked up his keys and drove down wondering what was going. He hoped against hope that Sasuke hadn’t had a fight with anyone. He boy had missed loads of school what with taking care of Naruto and his numerous suspensions…he finally reached the school and parked in the visitor’s lot.

He walked down the dreaded corridors again and entered the head mistresses office. Strangely Sasuke wasn’t sitting in his usual seat looking sullen. The head mistress gestured for him to sit down. He frowned. “All right. So what’s up?”

She hesitated and it struck Naruto then, that the ice bitch actually looked scared. A cold sense of dread seeped into him. She cleared her throat. “Uzumaki-san…half hour ago, one of our senior students found Uchiha-kun in the bathroom screaming his throat raw. He was lying on the floor, his pants down to his ankles. When we went in, he’d stopped screaming. Our nurse helped get him dressed, but he’s still sitting in the bathroom, refusing to budge. We’ve tried everything to get him to come out, but he won’t move.”

She took a deep breath and continued. “He seems to have been molested…no penetration happened anywhere, but he seems to have been touched. The student who found him is under strict orders to keep it secret. None of the other students know. When Sasuke-kun recovers if he could tell us who did it, we could take severe action…”

Naruto stared at her in shock. “Where is he?”

“I’ll lead you to him. And Uzumaki-san, I’m sorry but I think this was the reason Sasuke got into all those fights.” She walked out quickly, almost like she was scared he’d hurt her. But Naruto didn’t know what his expression was like…it was like everything was fuzzy.

The principal led him to the boy’s restroom on the first floor. She opened the door to let him in…the nurse was the only other person who stood outside. It was quiet, classes were going on. Naruto stepped in to find Sasuke sitting against one of the cubicles at the end.

He looked vulnerable, with his knees drawn up to his chest and his arms around them. He seemed to be staring at the wall on the other side, his face streaked with tear trails. He didn’t give any sign of noticing Naruto's arrival.

Naruto sat down next to him. “Sasuke…?”

The boy didn’t move, still staring at the wall. Naruto tried again but got the same reaction. He reached out very slowly in Sasuke’s line of sight and grasped his shoulder. The boy flinched away, before turning to look at him.

“Sasuke…it’s me, Naruto. We’re going home, all right?”

Sasuke bit his lip, a frown gracing his brow. “You don’t want me anymore…” his voice was harsh, if a bit shaky and the far away look hadn’t left yet.

“Of course I want you. I’m your guardian I promised to take care of you, didn’t I? We should go home now. You’ll feel better there…” Naruto slipped his arm around Sasuke’s shoulder. He knew not to bring up what had happened now. By the looks of it, Sasuke’s emotions were all over the place right now.

Sasuke’s lip trembled as he looked at him. Then he suddenly pressed his face against Naruto's chest. From the wetness of his shirt, Naruto knew the boy was crying, Sasuke never cried loudly. He rubbed his back soothingly, before picking him up. Sasuke was heavy, but it was not too bad. He walked out, nodding at Kuri-san and the nurse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto sat by Sasuke’s bed, wondering how to handle this. He’d pushed the boy away that morning…made him feel unwanted and now when Sasuke needed him the most, he had no idea how to go about making him feel better. One thing was clear, the term end was nearing and once Sasuke completed this year, Naruto was going to think about another school for him or home schooling…he didn’t want Sasuke in a place like that anymore…

“Aniki…”

Naruto looked up to see Sasuke’s face scrunched up…oh gods…another nightmare. “Aniki! No!” Sasuke’s voice had lowered, sounding like a child’s for all his deep voice and manly demeanor. “Stop…”

Naruto reached out and shook him a bit. “Sasuke…Sasuke…calm down. Everything will be fine…”

Sasuke’s eyes opened slowly and he blearily stared at Naruto. “Naruto…”

“Hey…are you ok? Do you need anything?”

“No. I’m sorry about what happened this morning. Next time I’ll stop you…”

Naruto swallowed. “Sasuke…it’s ok. it wasn’t wrong… I… “

“Naruto…I’m sleepy. So just let me get some sleep all right. I think my share of nightmares this night is over.”

“What happened at school today?” Naruto asked before he could stop himself. He wanted to get rid of the barrier that Sasuke had brought up again. After so much hard work, he’d destroyed anything they’d had in one go.

Sasuke’s gaze was cold. “I said I want to sleep…” then he turned on his side and burrowed into the sheets.

Naruto stared silently at the dark haired boy’s back. Shit, everything was fucking falling apart! “Sasuke, please….”

“……”

Naruto stood and walked out of his room. He didn’t he’d hurt this much since his parent’s died. He found Kakashi sitting on the couch, his face serious.

“How is he?”

“I’m not sure, Kakashi. This time I think I’ve messed up bad…really bad…”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: shorter than my last chapter, but at least now the story can progress. Naruto's got an uphill task ahead of him. I’m letting you decide, Home School or Normal School? Home School will have more lemons, but Normal school will be fun too…please make your choice!

Taka

Itachi: No home schooling…and you’ve made me such a bastard! I thought I was your favorite character!

Taka: you are Ita-koi, and it’s cause I can work with you in many ways…caring bro, bad guy, cool airhead dude…etc…and why no home schooling?

Itachi: um…because we’d never be able to do anything if they hung around all the time?

Taka: Oh….well let the reviewers decide…I’ll always move us into a pent house if you want…

Itachi: cool…
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=1912