Whisper by marionette
Summary: A teenage Naruto is taken into service for the Uchiha family and is given as a gift to their youngest son Uchiha Sasuke. What would happen if Sasuke started to fall in love with his servant?
Categories: Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Sasuke and Naruto Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: No Word count: 5867 Read: 26875 Published: 17/09/06 Updated: 15/10/06

1. The Beginning by marionette

2. Naruto by marionette

3. Whispers by marionette

4. Pain by marionette

5. Nothing At All by marionette

6. Morning by marionette

7. Feelings by marionette

8. Nothing More by marionette

9. Growing Closer by marionette

10. Blush by marionette

11. Surprise by marionette

12. Lust by marionette

13. Strawberries by marionette

14. Heat by marionette

15. Tears by marionette

16. Love by marionette

The Beginning by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
Naruto kicked a pebble absently, walking in a comfortable silence beside his father.

The man was staring out into the horizon with wise ocean blue eyes, humming a quiet tune as they walked.

“Father…” The younger blonde said quietly, staring down at the floor with a furrowed brow.

“Hmm?”

The humming quieted and the man looked down at his son, eyes glimmering with slight curiosity.

“Why is it so hard?”

The man beside him chuckled softly, and Naruto looked up at him, eyes questioning.

“Naruto, it seems hard, and perhaps it is, but at least for now it is enough, at least for now,”

He paused and glanced down at his son.

“, we thrive”

Naruto frowned slightly and looked down again, silent.

In the distance came the trotting of horses and Naruto continued to walk along the side of the dusty dirt road, lost in his thoughts.

The trotting became louder and the blonde continued to walk, staring idly down at the ground as he wandered ahead onto the road.

“Naruto!”

Whinnying.

Yelling.

Anger.

Shock.

Naruto stared back at the carriage, watching with wide eyes as the horses whinnied uncomfortably.

A man stepped steadily down from the side of the carriage, black eyes glinting with annoyance as he calmed the frightened horses.

Naruto’s father immediately bowed his head in respect, still standing protectively in front of his son.

“I apologize for this inconvenience my lord, I-“

“Silence”

The voice was cold as ice, chilling.

“I am in no mood for this peasant, your son needs to watch where he is walking” He said in a low voice, arms crossing.

He glared, black eyes glinting dangerously.

“Perhaps I should put him out of his misery”

“My lord,”

Naruto’s father bowed his head further down, shifting so that his son was now completely behind him.

“I beg your forgiveness”

The man smirked now and Naruto shuddered at the strange smile.

“I am deeply annoyed, a peasant has spooked my horses and nearly caused me a loss of a perfectly good carriage,”

He paused and Naruto’s father kept his head bowed.

“But, I feel pity on you. I shall take the boy and he shall serve for my son. He is a good looking boy, and I suppose he will be suitable. Now, what do you say my good man, either the boy is killed or taken into the service of my family”

Naruto’s father closed his eyes, heart suddenly heavy.

“Take him, but please… Don’t hurt my boy…”

The man smiled and Naruto’s eyes widened in alarm.

“You aren’t serious father, he can’t do that! He can’t just take me from you, you need my help on the farm-“

His father silenced him with a stern look and the blonde faltered, tears glazing over his frightened blue eyes.

“Father…”

“Go with him Naruto. Be a good boy and serve their family well, then you can come back to me”

Naruto gulped but nodded slowly.

The man cleared his throat impatiently.

“Into the carriage, boy” He said, expression bored.

Naruto gave his father one last fleeting look before climbing into the carriage with the strange man, feeling as though his heart had been shattered into a million pieces.


---TO BE CONTINUED---

CLARY (AUTHOR) :If you want me to continue then please review.
Naruto by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
Sasuke stared, eyebrow raised.

“So, he’s mine?”

“Yes he is”

“Where did he come from?”

“That is unnecessary information, my son. Please do not be foolish”

The dark haired boy bowed his head, black eyes apologetic.

“Forgive me father”

The man nodded.

“And, what shall I do with him?”

The man rested his chin on his hands and stared at his son, expression calm.

“Whatever you want”

The blonde standing in silence beside the man had his head bowed, golden hair falling in front of closed eyes.

Sasuke nodded.

“Thank you, father”

The man closed his eyes and Sasuke turned to leave, beckoning for the boy to follow.

“Come”

------------------------

“What is your name?”

The blonde stared at him with strange sapphire blue eyes, silent.

Sasuke frowned.

“I asked you your name, did you not hear me?”

The boy bowed his head apologetically.

“Naruto”

The name was whispered, the word spoken so softly it was difficult to hear.

“Naruto?”

He tested the name on his tongue.

The boy didn’t look up.

“Hmm”

Sasuke looked over the blonde in silence, black eyes unreadable.

He was quite beautiful really.

Though he wondered.

He brushed his fingertips against a whisker-like scar on his face and the boy closed his eyes, flinching slightly.

Sasuke frowned.

What was he supposed to do with this boy?

Naruto opened his eyes and he stared down at the floor, blonde hair falling lazily over those startlingly blue sapphires.

“It’s late. I suppose you need a place to sleep” Sasuke stated plainly, rubbing his temple warily.

The dark haired boy sighed and walked over to the side of his bed, ringing the small bell that hung on the wall.

A girl with pink hair immediately hurried in, looking stressed and the slightest bit agitated.

“Yes, my lord?”

Her voice was strained.

“Please set up some blankets beside my bed, and hurry if you can”

The girl’s eyebrow twitched but she did as she was told, disappearing into another room with a nod.

---------------------

A few minutes later Naruto crawled onto the new pile of crimson blankets left hastily on the floor, feeling the feel of satiny silk against his skin.

He sighed and curled into the soft sheets, closing his eyes tiredly.

Sasuke watched him in silence from his bed, the darkness hiding his face.

Moonlight spilled across the blonde from the open window, the ghostly whisper of the cool summer wind breezing through his golden hair.

The dark haired boy sighed softly and turned away, laying himself flat against the soft mattress.

What was he supposed to do with this boy?


---TO BE CONTINUED---

CLARY (AUTHOR) : Hopefully this chapter didn't seem too rushed. I just had to put in the necessary stuff so I might have been a little boring. >>;;
Whispers by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
“Father…”

Sasuke stirred slightly, a frown tugging at his lips.

“Father…”

His eyes opened slowly and he blinked sleepily, trying to figure out what had woken him.

“He can’t take me…”

He sat up, eyebrow furrowed in slight agitation.

His mind was hazy with sleep, thoughts an incoherent mess in his head.

“He can’t…”

Slowly he began to remember what had happened only a few hours ago and looked down at the boy sleeping on the ground.

He was curled in the crimson blankets, golden hair hanging lazily in front of closed eyes, whispering softly into the night.

“Father…”

Sasuke frowned and rubbed his eyes warily.

Was the boy just going to wake him up every night?

He suddenly felt angry, angry that his father had given him such a useless servant.

What could the boy possibly do for him?

The blonde whimpered, burying his face into the covers.

Sasuke sighed.

Fine.

He slid slowly out of bed and cautiously crept closer to the boy, kneeling beside the mess of covers.

“Hey…”

He shook his shoulder gently.

“Hey, wake up…”

He continued to shake him lightly.

His eyelids suddenly shot open and the boy flinched away from his hand, blue eyes wide and frightened.

The dark haired boy sighed, leaning back on his heels with an exasperated look at the boy.

“I was just waking you up, dobe, you were talking in you’re sleep”

Naruto gaped at him for a moment before bowing his head apologetically.

“I’m sorry” He whispered, hiding behind blonde bangs.

Sasuke raised a brow but didn’t comment.


---TO BE CONTINUED---
Pain by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
The next morning Sasuke woke to the sound of irritable knocking on his door.

He sat up and before he got the chance to respond the door slammed open revealing his very angry father standing in the doorframe.

“Sasuke! Get up now! It’s eight thirty!”

His voice was loud, cold as ice.

Sasuke blinked, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

Eight thirty?

What was the big deal?

“You missed a meeting with another possible bride you insolent boy”

Sasuke’s eyes widened and his body became stiff.

Oh no.

Oh gods no.

The man stalked into his room, black eyes glinting dangerously.

He half-mindedly registered that Naruto had woken and was currently peering at them with curious blue eyes.

Sasuke let his eyelids flutter closed, bracing himself for the impact.

Pain.

Sharp, brutal pain.

He felt his father’s fist connect with his cheekbone, pushing him harshly back against the headboard of his bed.

He crumpled against the hard wood, eyes squeezed closed, heart beating painfully fast in his chest.

Oh gods…

He heard the door slam closed and let out a breath, knowing now that his father had gone.

It was silent for a moment until the dark haired boy felt the soft squeak of the mattress as another body crawled on.

He didn’t open his eyes, still laying in a broken heap against the headboard.

He felt gentle hands on his cheek, testing the bruised skin.

Sasuke tensed, skin throbbing with pain at the delicate touch.

He felt the body slide off the bed, returning a few minutes later with the now familiar squeak of the mattress.

A wet rag was being held gently against his bruised cheek, soothing the pain with the fine cool of the water.

The Uchiha leaned slightly against the comforting cold, suddenly realizing that tears had escaped from his closed eyes.


---TO BE CONTINUED---

CLARY (AUTHOR) : So wasn't that unexpected? Please review and tell me what you think.
Nothing At All by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review! ^^
“Sasuke-sama…”

The voice was gentle, soft as a breeze.

Sasuke concentrated on that comforting sound, replaying it over and over again in his head.

“Are you okay?”

Eyelids finally fluttered open and he stared at the blonde kneeling beside him, black eyes unreadable.

“I’m fine”

The boy frowned but did not question him further.

Sasuke looked away from those knowing blue eyes, sliding casually off the bed as if nothing had ever happened.

In his mind it really was just another bad dream.

Just another figment of his imagination.

He was Uchiha Sasuke.

He was smart.

He was handsome.

He was perfect.

There was nothing wrong with his life.

Nothing at all.

He ignored the gaze of the boy sitting helpless on his bed, and walked through the open door without another word.

-----------------------

“Sasuke”

The dark haired boy winced inwardly at the voice.

“You’re late for dinner”

The words were plain, calm, yet threatening.

Sasuke bowed his head apologetically.

“I am sorry”

The man tapped his fingers slowly on the wooden surface of the table.

His mother was seated to the side of his father, her head bowed, knowing all to well what was going to happen next.

“Son. Come to the hallway, we need to talk”

His mother closed her eyes, face hiding behind long sheets of black hair.

-----------------------

Sasuke stumbled into his room, body aching.

Naruto immediately stood, blue eyes wide with horror.

He opened his mouth to say something but the dark haired boy tackled him against the bed, crushing his lips harshly against his.

Naruto gasped in surprise, feeling cold hands running up under his shirt.

Sasuke paused for a moment, giving himself time to catch his breath.

“Sasuke-sama?”

Naruto whispered, voice breathless.

Lips immediately covered his again, silencing him.

“Just shut up, shut up, shut up…”

The voice was faltering and the blonde could feel something cold trickle down onto his cheek.

Sasuke cuddled his face into his shoulder, sobbing helplessly.

“Shut up…”

Naruto slowly relaxed and placed a tentative arm over the boy, rubbing soothing circles onto his lower back.

“Shhh… It’s alright, it’s alright…”

The dark haired boy cried pitifully, clinging to the warmth of his servant.

He was Uchiha Sasuke.

There was nothing wrong with his life.

Nothing at all.


---TO BE CONTINUED---
Morning by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review! ^^
Sasuke woke with a very large headache.

He blinked slowly, bitter remembrances from the night before drifting back into focus in his aching mind.

He made a move to get up from the bed but found himself entangled in someone’s arms.

He turned his head to the side, looking over the blonde currently holding him captured against his chest.

His beautiful face was relaxed with sleep, golden skin seemingly glowing in the clear morning sunlight.

Sasuke looked away and pushed the boy gently away, freeing himself from that tempting warmth.

He was his servant.

Nothing more.

Ignoring the irritating fluttering in his chest he made his way to his bathroom, examining his reflection in the mirror with a frown.

His raven colored hair was mussed, tangled from sleep, two bruises prominent on his left cheekbone.

After further examination he was able to locate two more new bruises, one on his shoulder, another on his side.

He sighed, looking away from the mirror with troubled obsidian eyes.

Now his father wouldn’t let him go out for another few days, he wouldn’t let anyone see him until his bruises had faded.

Because he was Uchiha Fugaku.

He was wealthy.

He was smart.

He was generous.

He had a perfect family.

A perfect life.

He wouldn’t hit his child, no, never.

He wouldn’t do something so cruel.

Of course not.

“Sasuke-sama?”

The dark haired boy was pulled from his spiteful thoughts, woken by that sleepy voice.

“How are you feeling?”

He frowned, looking away from the all too beautiful blonde.

“I’m fine”

His voice was plain, expressionless.

Naruto opened his mouth but closed it again, bowing his head.

He was a good servant.

He would not question his master.

Sasuke bit his bottom lip lightly, thinking back to the previous night.

He remembered that harsh kiss, he remembered that desperate need for some kind of good feeling, some kind of pleasure.

He turned, walking slowly past his silent servant, their shoulders brushing slightly.

The blonde ment nothing to him.

Nothing at all.


---TO BE CONTINUED---
Feelings by marionette
Author's Notes:
Diclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

I noticed that a lot of people want me to make my chapters longer.
I really would if I had the capacity or the patience to.
If I get inspired then I'll start writing but after a little while I'll want to move on to something else.
To put it simply I have a very short attention span.
So, I reeeaaaly don't like making long chapters, it's just my annoying style of writing.
Though I do promise you long lemons. ;)

Please review. ^^
Sasuke paused, looking back at the blonde.

He stood right where he left him, head bowed.

He sighed.

“Come on, dobe, let’s go”

The boy looked up, a look of surprise touching his lovely features.

Sasuke looked away from those curious blue eyes, continuing to walk through the doorway.

“Come”

The blonde paused for a moment, thinking, before hurrying along after him with a tiny smile gracing his lips.

Sasuke frowned.

Maybe he shouldn’t have brought him along.

They walked through winding corridors and spiral staircases, the Uchiha mansion never ceasing to impress a certain wondering blue gaze.

They stepped out into the gardens, the cool morning breeze whispering across their skin.

Vibrant colors danced across the edges of their vision, the sweet fragrance of roses in bloom wrapping them in an enticing embrace.

Sasuke paused, staring up at the sky with unreadable obsidian eyes, frowning lightly.

Naruto continued to walk ahead, oblivious to his master behind him, caught up in the beauty of the Uchiha gardens.

Sasuke suddenly realized the absence of his servant and looked around with widened black eyes, a feeling of panic chilling his form.

“Naruto?”

He whispered the name, the morning cool suddenly growing uncomfortable.

The blonde stood up from where he was kneeling beside a rose, eyes curious.

“Sasuke-sama?”

The dark haired boy let a sigh breeze past his lips, relief calming his mind.

“Get over here, Naruto” He said in an irritated tone, disappointed that his voice did not come out as harsh as he wanted it to.

The blonde hurried over to his side, bowing his head.

“I’m sorry, Sasuke-sama”

Without thinking he took the boy’s hand, continuing their walk through the garden with a sigh.

“No more disappearing”

Naruto looked surprised for a moment, but he smiled, leaning closer to his master, eyes calming.

Sasuke frowned, looking away.

Why was he feeling so...

Good?


---TO BE CONTINUED---

CLARY (AUTHOR) : I personally think this is a retarded chapter. Sorry about that, I keep thinking about something that's going to happen LATER in the story so I don't feel like writing what's happening NOW. >>;
Nothing More by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
“Sasuke-sama”

The dark haired boy looked up, thoughts about the blonde beside him fading from his mind.

The pink haired girl was frowning, a look of concern lining her slender brow.

“Your father calls for you. But…”

She paused, looking cautiously into those unreadable black eyes for permission to continue.

He nodded.

“He’s been drinking,”

She paused again, glancing at Naruto.

“Be careful”

Sasuke looked down at the floor, brow furrowed.

“Thank you. You are dismissed”

The girl gave him a concerned look but nodded, hurrying off in another direction.

Another silence.

Sasuke sighed, looking back up with a frown tugging at his lips.

“Well, I suppose we should go then”

-----------------

“Stay behind me” Sasuke whispered, voice barely audible.

Naruto nodded, concern lining his lovely features.

Sasuke stared at him for a moment longer, unsure if he should let him in the room at all.

The blonde looked up at him, blue eyes shining with an almost insolent bravery.

Sasuke sighed, pushing the door open slowly.

His father was sitting in a large comfortable chair, chin resting on his folded hands.

Sasuke bowed his head.

“Father. You called for me”

The usually expressionless man was looking irritated, staring with shining black eyes at his son.

“Another possible bride has been crossed off our list”

Sasuke didn’t look up at his father, head still bowed.

“And why is that?”

His voice was low and steady, like a snake just before it strikes.

Sasuke closed his eyes.

“I do not know, father.”

The dark haired man stood from his chair, stalking slowly towards his son, eyes glinting.

“You little…”

A fist.

A blur of yellow.

Pain.

Naruto was sprawled out on the floor beside his master, a broken doll on the hard wood.

Sasuke and his father both stared down at the boy, dark eyes widened in an almost comically similar action.

“Naruto”

Sasuke breathed his name, staring down at his trembling servant.

His father’s lips turned down in a snarl and he hit his son hard across the cheek, sending him flying down onto the ground beside the blonde.

“Control your servant” He growled, voice dangerously low.

Sasuke didn’t move.

His father narrowed his eyes, beginning to walk steadily out the door.

He paused.

“Oh, and Sasuke…”

He looked back.

“He is your servant. Your toy. Nothing more”

And with that he vanished into the corridor.


---TO BE CONTINUED---
Growing Closer by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
Sasuke crawled over to the trembling body beside him, bruised skin aching.

“Naruto…”

The boy lifted his head, smiling weakly at him.

“Sasuke-sama”

His voice was a whisper, as if afraid to break the tense air.

Sasuke hovered his fingertips close to a whisker-like scar on his face, feeling the warmth radiating from that tanned skin.

Naruto closed his eyes, breathing in the presence of his master beside him.

“Naruto… Why…?”

“Why what…?” He murmured, leaning forward so that his cheek rested on that cold pale hand.

“Why did you go in front of me? Why did you get yourself hurt?”

“Because I wanted to…”

The blonde nuzzled his hand lightly.

“… Sasuke-sama”

Sasuke bit his bottom lip lightly, unsure if he should give into the sweet temptation of Naruto.

There was a silence.

“… Are you hurting, Sasuke-sama?”

The dark haired boy moved his hand away from his cheek, looking away.

“I’m fine”

His voice was a whisper, quiet as a breath.

He pulled himself to his feet, holding out a hand for the boy on the floor.

“Come on, let’s go” He said gently.

The blonde took his hand and for a moment their eyes connected, ocean blue meeting endless obsidian.

Sasuke turned his head away as he pulled the boy up, breaking the intense eye contact.

What was he seeing in those sapphire depths that made his pulse quicken to such a restless speed?

----------

“Naruto…”

Sasuke looked down at the blonde curled on the floor amongst the mess of blankets.

The boy looked up, blue eyes sparkling with captured moonbeams.

“Sasuke-sama?”

“… You can sleep in my bed tonight if you’d like…”

The dark haired boy was looking to the side, afraid to look into those eyes again.

Naruto didn’t speak for moment and Sasuke frowned, lying back down.

“If you don’t want to then that’s fine” He said, feeling the slightest bit hurt by the lack of response.

A smile slowly spread across Naruto’s lips and he crawled onto the soft feathery mattress, laying himself down beside that warm body on the opposite side of the bed.

Sasuke felt himself smile as he heard that familiar squeak of the mattress but tensed, feeling the boy cuddle against his back.

“Goodnight, Sasuke-sama…”

Sasuke tried to relax his muscles, trying hard not to think about that tempting warmth beside him.

“Goodnight, Naruto…”


---TO BE CONTINUED---
Blush by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
Sasuke woke to the feel of something heavy on his chest.

He growled, shifting slightly beneath the weight.

It didn’t move.

Long lashed eyelids fluttered open in annoyance and he froze, suddenly realizing what exactly was lying on top of him.

He looked down at the blonde head cuddled against his chest, heart beating wild in his chest.

Naruto was on top of him.

Naruto was on top of him.

Naruto was on top of him.

Oh gods…

He tried his hardest not to be aroused by this, turning his head to the side so he did not have to look at the intensely beautiful boy.

The blonde muttered softly, snuggling closer to his body.

Sasuke closed his eyes, taking a deep breath.

Damn him.

He began to shift slowly out from under the boy but paused, hearing him whimper lightly.

“Sasuke-sama…”

Oh gods.

Now he was saying his name.

And whimpering.

And lying on top of him.

It was suddenly so hard to breathe.

“Naruto…”

He whispered, touching his cheek gently, trying to get him to wake.

His obsidian eyes were desperate.

Slowly the blonde’s eyelids fluttered open and he gazed sleepily down at the boy beneath him, blinking slowly.

“Sasuke-sama?”

Sasuke turned his head to the side again, a faint blush rising to his cheeks.

“You’re on top of me, Naruto”

Blue eyes widened in realization and tanned cheeks flushed crimson.

He scrambled off of his body, standing quickly.

“I’m sorry, Sasuke-sama, I…”

He trailed, noticing the blush.

“Sasuke-sama? Are you…. Embarrassed?” He whispered, voice questioning.

The dark haired boy flushed deeper, looking away from those curious blue eyes.


---TO BE CONTINUED---
Surprise by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
“Sasuke-sama?”

Sasuke cringed inwardly, hearing that familiar squeak of the mattress.

The blonde crawled closer, blue eyes curious as he examined the blush on his pale cheeks.

His face was uncomfortably close to his, so close that Sasuke could feel his warm breath against his skin.

Memories of that kiss came whispering across his mind.

He squeezed his eyes shut.

At that moment the door opened.

“I brought you some…”

The pink haired girl stared at the scene before her.

Was Naruto about to kiss Sasuke-sama?

She took a shaky step back, dropping the towels she had brought in onto the floor.

This was awkward.

Naruto jumped to his feet, blue eyes wide.

Sasuke sat up quickly.

“Thank you Sakura. You can go now”

His voice was incredibly calm, steady.

She stared for a moment longer before nodding, hurrying quickly out the door.

Sasuke let out a sigh, rubbing his temple warily.

Naruto bowed his head.

“I’m sorry if I caused you any uneasiness, Sasuke-sama”

The dark haired boy looked up at the blonde, eyes immediately softening at the apologetic stance.

He looked sort of sad.

He sighed.

“Come here, Naruto”

Naruto quickly obeyed, crawling carefully back onto his bed.

He tilted his head, looking back at Sasuke with curious blue eyes.

“Yes, Sasuke-sama?”

Sasuke stared at him for a moment, black eyes unreadable.

Naruto bowed his head, uncomfortable under his gaze.

And that was when he kissed him.

Sasuke leaned forward, pressing his lips gently against a whiskered cheek, his eyes closing.

Naruto looked back at him, blue eyes wide with surprise.


---TO BE CONTINUED---
Lust by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
A sigh breezed past his lips and Sasuke rested his head on Naruto’s shoulder, eyes closed.

“Don’t be sorry, there’s nothing to be sorry for” He muttered, breathing in that sweet scent that was purely Naruto.

The blonde stared down at him, clear blue eyes still widened with surprise.

What was Sasuke thinking?

The dark haired boy pressed his lips gently against his neck, trailing tiny butterfly kisses along that warm golden skin.

Naruto shivered, unconsciously leaning against those light teasing touches.

He felt the strange overpowering desire for those soft lips, wanting them everywhere on his body, wanting their sweet kisses on his own lips.

He squeezed his eyes shut tight, trying hard to ignore those awkward feelings.

He wanted this.

He wanted this so badly it hurt, and yet…

What would his father think?

How would he feel if he learned his son was having sex with his master?

He shuddered at the thought.

Maybe he wasn’t ready, maybe this just wasn’t right…

Sasuke bit down lightly at his skin, sucking it gently in his mouth.

Or maybe he was totally and completely ready.

Sasuke released him after a moment, surveying his work carefully.

He smirked, satisfied with the mark he had left.

He leaned closer, breathing hotly in his ear.

“You’re mine, dobe. Nobody else can touch you, do you understand that?”

He waited and Naruto was silent, his breathing quick and labored.

He nipped his earlobe gently for this lack of response.

“Do you understand?”

Naruto nodded slowly, clear blue eyes clouded with lust.

Sasuke smiled.

“Good” He whispered, laying a tiny kiss on a whiskered cheek.

He stood from the bed, looking down at his panting servant.

“Come on, Naruto. You need to eat”


---TO BE CONTINUED---
Strawberries by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
Naruto shifted from side to side on his chair, humming softly.

After a moment he could feel that familiar presence behind him again, a hand slipping over his closed eyes as something was set on the table in front of him.

He pouted.

“Sasuke-sama, how am I supposed to eat when you are covering my eyes?”

He reached blindly across the table, searching.

Sasuke chuckled.

After a short moment Naruto found himself with something pressed against his lips, tasting something sweet find its way into his mouth.

He opened his mouth curiously, taking in the mystery item and biting down hesitantly.

A sweet sugary juice filled his mouth and he chewed eagerly, a smile touching his lips.

Sasuke kissed a whiskered cheek gently, releasing the blonde from his hold.

Naruto grinned as he registered the large bowl of strawberries set neatly in front of him, automatically starting to devour the sweet fruit.

Sasuke chuckled, sitting back on his heels as he watched the blonde, a gleam of affection glimmering in his black eyes.

Damn him for being so cute.

His eyes wandered to those soft lips, memorizing their every movement, fascinated.

He wanted to feel those lips again, it felt like too long since he had touched them.

He blinked, looking away.

What was he thinking?

Why were such perverted thoughts managing to work their way into his mind?

He shuddered.

What was it about this boy that made him act so strangely?

“Sasuke-sama?”

He looked up, shaken from his thoughts by that familiar voice.

Blue eyes glittered, a smile touching soft pink lips.

“Thank you”

Sasuke nodded, about to look away again, but paused.

He chuckled softly.

Naruto frowned, tilting his head in confusion.

“What?”

Sasuke pointed to the corner of his mouth, trying hard to suppress the smirk that had found its way onto his lips.

Naruto stared.

“What? What’s wrong with your mouth?”

Sasuke gave up on the oblivious boy, leaning forward and kissing the corner of his lips gently, lapping away the large piece of strawberry resting there.

He pulled back, looking into widened blue eyes.

He looked away after a moment, suddenly feeling a little uncomfortable under that surprised gaze.

“Dobe”


---TO BE CONTINUED---
Heat by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
Sasuke closed his eyes, sighing softly.

Now he had gone and embarrassed Naruto.

He felt someone crawl into his lap and opened his eyes, looking down into endless blue.

“Sasuke-sama…”

The voice was soft, gentle and familiar.

The dark haired boy raised a slender brow, feeling the boy lean completely against his chest, blue eyes closing.

“I am yours” He whispered, cuddling close.

Sasuke stared blankly down at the boy, eyes widened slightly.

What was the boy doing?

Why was he in his lap?

“I’m cold, Sasuke-sama”

The dark haired boy hesitated for a moment but relented, slipping his arms carefully around the blonde, holding him close.

“Then I will warm you” He whispered, stroking a long whisker-like scar gently.

A tiny smile crept upon those soft pink lips, blue eyes remaining closed.

“Thank you, Sasuke-sama”

Sasuke pressed a small kiss on a whiskered cheek, tasting that warm sun-kissed skin.

The boy shivered, wrapping his arms up along his back, hugging his body against his.

Pink lips cascaded down the length of that tanned neck, trailing tiny kisses against his flesh.

“What’s going on inside your head, Naruto?” He whispered between kisses, nipping lightly at that sensitive point just below his ear.

The boy moaned softly, fingers twisting into silky black locks.

His breath was quick, skin flushed with heat.

“Sasuke-sama…” He managed to whisper, biting his lip as the dark haired boy started to lap lightly where he had nipped him, soothing the tiny hurt.

“Are you happy, Naruto? Do you want this?”

He nuzzled his neck, breathing hotly against that flushed skin.

“Or are you just fulfilling your duties as my servant? Are you only doing this to make me happy? Tell me the truth, Naruto”

The blonde was panting now, hugging Sasuke tight against his body.

“I want this, Sasuke-sama…” He breathed.

Sasuke frowned.

Sasuke-sama...

He lifted the boy from his lap, sighing softly.

“I need some time alone. Do not follow me, Naruto” He said plainly, picking himself up and walking steadily out the door, leaving a very confused blonde to slump onto the floor, staring helplessly after him.

“What did I do wrong, Sasuke-sama?” He whispered, blue eyes glittering sadly.


---TO BE CONTINUED---

CLARY (AUTHOR) : Sorry that this chapter is a little rushed.
... Okay, really rushed.
But anyways, I need help with a new title.
I don't feel like using my brain and thinking one up, so I'm asking you guys for help. ^^
Tears by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
Sasuke-sama…

Sasuke sighed, rubbing his temple warily.

Perhaps he was being hard on the boy.

He didn’t want to act bitterly towards him, he wasn’t angry with him.

He was angry with himself.

Why was he letting himself fall for his own servant?

Every time the boy said his name it was like a bitter reminder of reality.

He was the master.

And he was the servant.

He wasn’t allowed to feel anything more.

He longed to hear him utter his name casually, manners set aside, rules broken, restrictions shattered.

He wanted to feel the boy against him in public, he wanted to feel his hand in his.

But he hated himself for these feelings, these sinful desires of his.

He wanted to forget that dazzling smile and those striking eyes of endless blue.

He wanted to fade back to the Sasuke of before he had met the blonde.

He wanted to be back to his obedient, rule-abiding self.

He almost missed the dull pattern of life he had fallen into, the way he felt as though he could not feel anything anymore.

Why had this boy come and turned his world backwards?

He looked back at the closed door behind him.

He had been a little harsh…

He sighed, heading back towards the door and opening it with an elegant flick of his hand.

The blonde was lying crumpled on the floor, face hidden in his arms, back trembling with suppressed sobs.

Sasuke frowned, black eyes concerned.

“Naruto…”

The boy froze.

“Naruto, get up…”

The boy slowly got to his feet, back turned to the dark haired boy, face hidden.

“Come here…”

He hesitated for a moment but turned towards him, lifting his watery blue eyes to meet endless black.

Tearstains were streaked down whiskered cheeks and his eyes were wide, lost.

Sauke felt his heart sink in his chest at the sight, a bitter cold spreading through his veins.

He pulled the boy against him, hugging him tight to his chest.

“Naruto… I’m sorry, don't cry…”

It hurt so much to see him like this.

He felt so horrible.

This was all his fault.

If only he had never let himself fall for him, this would have never happened.

Naruto would never have been hurt, he would have never been left to face these harsh feelings.

The blonde began to sob quietly, his face buried in Sasuke’s shoulder.

“I’m so confused… I don’t understand what you want anymore…” He whispered, voice shaky, broken.

Sasuke shushed him gently, resting his chin on the top of his head.

“It’s alright Naruto, it’s alright…”


---TO BE CONTINUED---
Love by marionette
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^ I know these chapters are short, just bare with me. I have the attention-span of a rodent. When I get started on something I get bored of it very quickly. I'm sorry if this takes away from the quality of the story but that's just how I write.
The boy trembled in his arms, sobs quieting.

“Sasuke-sama…”

The voice was broken, weak.

“What do you want me to do?”

The dark haired boy squeezed his eyes shut tight, holding the blonde firmly against his chest.

“I want you to be happy, Naruto…”

He laid a slow kiss on those soft pink lips, feeling him shiver against his touch.

“I want you to smile…”

A tiny smile touched those lips, blue eyes sad.

Sasuke stared at him, expression unreadable.

“Dobe” He muttered, kissing the corner of his mouth gently.

“I don’t want a fake smile from you”

He scooped him up into his arms, carrying him bridal style through the open door towards his bedroom.

Blue eyes were wide, shocked.

“S-Sasuke-sama! What are you doing?!”

The dark-haired boy laid him down on the bed, crawling carefully over him.

He stared down at him, eyes studying.

The blonde looked uncomfortable, unable to keep his gaze from wandering back to that beautiful face so close to his.

“W-What?”

He lowered his head, laying a tiny kiss on those lips.

“Why are you so damn cute?” He murmured, trailing kisses down the length of his neck.

Naruto shivered.

“Sasuke-sama…”

He ran his hands up under his shirt, trailing them up that smooth tanned chest.

“I think I love you, dobe”

His breath caught in his throat, blue eyes clouding with lust.

“I… Love you, too…” He managed to whispered, shivering as the other boy began to nibble on his collarbone.

As Sasuke showered the blonde with kisses they failed to notice a certain someone lurking in the doorway, watching them with narrowed eyes.

---TO BE CONTINUED---
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=1893