Assassin by XenaAdamana
Summary: The sequel to Naruto Gone Midievel! The reasons why Xena left, and where she really is now.
Categories: General Fiction Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Xena through the Ages
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 4286 Read: 14774 Published: 05/09/06 Updated: 08/09/06

1. Four Years Later... by XenaAdamana

2. They Meet by XenaAdamana

3. The Showdown by XenaAdamana

4. Uh oh... by XenaAdamana

5. A NOTE by XenaAdamana

6. Escape! by XenaAdamana

7. The Real Truth by XenaAdamana

8. Her condition by XenaAdamana

9. Final Farewell by XenaAdamana

10. Kakashi's Goodbye by XenaAdamana

11. Angels by XenaAdamana

12. The Present by XenaAdamana

Four Years Later... by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
Mwaha! Sorry to all my readers who were mad that I ended where I did!
It had been four years since Xena left that fateful night, and she couldn't get the thought of it out of her mind. Sure, the war was over now, and she was completely sane, but she couldn't forget Sasuke. Okay, she felt bad but... she couldn't marry him. Not for what she did to Itachi.
"Xena, wake up." A voice called.
She stopped looking out the window and turned to see her new best friend, Raikeri, standing in her doorway.
"What do you want?"
"Master wants to see you. Something about an assassination."
"Again?"
Raikeri nodded as Xena sighed and got up. That's all it was these days. Assassinations. Kill this person. He ratted us to the ANBU officers. Jesus christ, she couldn't catch a break anywhere. As she approached his office, she mentally slapped herself for being so stupid and coming here in the first place.
"Master..." She said bowing.
The shadow grunted and she stood up.
"Go get your friend Itachi and assassinate THEM."
"Who, sir?"
"The Uchiha clan, god dammit!"
"Oh, yes sir, right away sir!" She yelled and ran to find Itachi
Why she joined the Akatsuki, she didn't know. She did know that four years ago, she had to leave. Had to get out. Had to escape her fate. Neji would be ashamed to see her now. All her friends would. 'All my friends... I left them... and killed most of their families...' She sighed as she knocked on Itachi's door.
"What?!"
"Itachi, get your fat ass out here, we have a mission!" Xena snapped at the clearly irritably older Uchiha.
Itachi opened the door and looked at Xena. Itachi was new, having just ran away from his clan.
"Xena? This is where you ran to?"
"Shut up and let's go." Xena replied irritably. She would much rather be locked in her room reading than doing a mission with Itachi. "And get your stupid cloak on."
Itachi put his Akatsuki cloak on and followed Xena into the night sky.

Sasuke stared at the rising moon. Moon. Xena. Why did everything he thought about have to do with her? She left. Left you. Left everyone.
~* She probably hated your guts.*~
*What? Who are you?*
~*Your concience, stupid. Anyway, she ran away. Forget her.*~
*I can't.*
~*Sigh.*~
He still hadn't married anyone. All he did was sit on his balcony and wait for her. Wait for Xena. He wanted to hear her voice again. To hear her laugh and cry and sing to him.
"Why did you have to go?"
They Meet by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
Mwaha! A meeting that hasn't happened in four years!
Xena stood on the spire at the top of the Uchiha castle. It had been four years since she had been here. She recognized her window, the balcony where she spilled her soul to Sasuke. Ack. Sasuke. Just the name made her sick. 'A true kunoichi doesn't show her feelings.'
"So, what are we doing again?" Itachi asked.
"Killing your clan, stupid."
"WHAT?! I NEVER AGREED TO THIS?!"
"Yes you did. As soon as you joined the Akatsuki."
Itachi stared at the girl. The once happy girl had turned cold and sour. It was as if her heart had frozen over, leaving no trace of emotion. Her eyes were emotionless, her expression too. Even when she spoke she showed no emotion.
"You ready?"
"I can't do it."
"You're such a sissy, Itachi. What did my sister see in you?"
"Are you mocking your sister?"
"Maybe I am." She replied coldly.
"Ice Queen..."
Xena smacked him - hard. She shifted on her perch and placed her hands on her hips. She had matured a lot, having the perfect figure even at the age of 17. Itachi envied her.
"I can't kill my own family. And besides, you didn't kill yours."
"Are you forgetting I killed my sister and father? What are you, stupid or something?"
Itachi was starting to hate her. Starting to hate having come to this organization.
"You're too soft hearted, Itachi." She complained, "I'm always stuck having to teach the newbies how to do stuff."
"I'm not a newbie."
"Being here for two months considers you a newbie."
"I'm not-"
"Shut up and let's go."
With that, the two snuck in an open window.

Sasuke gave up looking for her and went back to his room. Disgusted with himself for thinking she would come back, he threw himself down on his bed. He had a lock of her hair under his pillow, always remembering how it was those four years ago.
*She probably really pretty now...*
~*Would you stop thinking about her?! She's gone. GONE. G-O-N-E!*~
*But-*
His thoughts were interrupted by an earsplitting scream. His father's shouts, and then silence. Something was not right. It was never that silent in his house. Never. He walked to his parent's room and pushed the door slightly. Nothing. He opened it to a horrifying sight. His parents were dead, and red eyes were staring at him through the darkness.
"Who-who are you?" He asked, a hint of fear in his voice.
"I'm offended Sasuke. You don't remember who I am?"
Sasuke knew that voice, he hadn't heard it in two months, "Itachi... why?"
"It wasn't me! I swear!" Itachi stuttered, "It was her!"
"Her?" Sasuke said through clenched teeth, "You brought someone to help?"
"She forced me!"
Sasuke looked for the mysterious helper. He saw purple eyes pierce the darkness.
"Hello, Sasuke."
Sasuke took a step back, "Xena..."
The Showdown by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
A pretty good fight, if I get reviews about it, I'll put a better one in the story for the future.
"Yup. Aren't ya happy to see me?" She asked jumping down from the ceiling.
Sasuke's jaw dropped. The once immature girl now had everything a 17 year old could want. Perfect hips, a perfect figure, and perfect... ahem, yeah you get the picture.

She stood with a smirk, one that looked as if she was mocking him.
"Xena..." He said again and looked her up and down.
Obviously, the girl was getting mad so she folded her hands under her breasts and scowled.
"Listen, Sasuke, I have things to do."
"You joined the Akatsuki?"
"Yeah, why?"
"But... why?"
She smiled evilly, "I've always had a thirst for blood."
Sasuke seemed to regain himself and pulled a katana out of it's hilt. He disappeared behind Xena and held it to her neck.
"You're losing your touch."
"Why are you talking to your brother like that?" Xena asked mockingly.
Sasuke looked down to see Itachi looking up at him with anger in his eyes. Sasuke removed the sword, but pinned Itachi to the ground using daggers. Xena had her sword at ready.
"You remember this, don't you?" She asked coldly, "You're as softhearted as ever."
Sasuke narrowed his eyes and tried slashing her. Surprisingly, she grabbed the blade just as it was about to hit her neck. Blood spilled from her hand, but she ignored it. Her eyes pierced through him, now showing bloodlust and anger.
"You're exhausting my patience, Sasuke." She growled angrily.
Fire covered her fingertips and she shoved them into Sasuke's chest. He sputtered and was shocked to see Xena standing in a fighting position.
"Come."
Sasuke charged. Xena dodged easily and used her psychic to grab him. She began choking him.
"Xe-Xena!" Itachi shouted with a look of fear, "Stop!"
He flinched as Xena turned her head. Black marks were forming over her body, her eyes reduced to purple slits. She dropped him.
"Itachi," She said in a voice that sounded like a deadly whisper, "You're too coldhearted. I should kill you first."
A tail had grown from her back, and she used it to slam Itachi into the wall.
"Have a good time rotting in hell." She growled as lightning formed on her arm, "CHIDORI!"
Itachi coughed up blood and hung limp from her hand. She threw him and the floor and turned to Sasuke, her body now having scales and horns.
"My inner demon is releasing. The seal is gone." She growled and advanced towards him.
Sasuke froze. 'What do I do?'
~*You have to stop her! But how...?*~
"What are you?" Sasuke asked, trying to mask the fear he was feeling.
"A dragon. MY dragon." She said as the scales turned black.
Her teeth had gotten longer and she was ready to lunge, at the last minute, Sasuke conjured up an ice shield and Xena stopped looking at herself in the reflection. Her form stopped and reversed itself. When it was done, she broke the mirror and held her hand out.
"Go ahead. Chain me up."
Sasuke stared at her for a minute. Her face still showing no emotion whatsoever, her voice flat.
"I give up." She said after a moment.
Uh oh... by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
Uh oh indeed.
Sasuke put cuffs on her and led her down to his dungeon. He couldn't believe the once happy girl had turned dark like this. He threw her in, and she immediately went into the corner.
"Xena." Sasuke said flatly.
"What?" She responded irritably, her hair turning white.
"This isn't your only punishment."
"Well load 'em on me, Sasuke. I could care less."
Sasuke summoned a snake which proceeded in practically tearing the clothes off of her. She sat and let it happen. Soon, the snake was constricting her. She could care less.

After a few minutes, Sasuke could barely believe she was still alive.
"How? How are you living?"
"Because I'm still breathing." She replied tartly.
"How?"
Suddenly, a wing sprouted from Xena's back and pushed the snake away. It hissed in anger and lunged forward. She shielded herself with both wings now. The snake flew back into the wall and she opened them proudly. She gave Sasuke a death glare.
"Gonna take more than that to kill me."
Sasuke looked like a fish out of water. He kept opening his mouth to speak, but was too stunned.
"I turned to an archangel. What? Surprised? You shouldn't be. Now if you mind, I might as well get changed into something suitable for you."
Sasuke handed her a dress that hardly covered her. He continued staring.
"Turn around you pervert." She snapped.
He turned around and stared at the wall.
*Is this really the same Xena from before?*
~*Duh! She's just... evil.*~
*Why? What did we do that made her this way?*
~*Have you ever considered she was like this before you met her?*~
Xena stood angrily, and put her hands on her hips.
"Well, anything else to say, or can you leave me the hell alone already?"
"What did we do to make you this way?"
"Absolutely nothing. Now if you're done asking retarded questions, leave me alone."
Sasuke flinched at her voice. It was uncaring, cold, selfish. He walked back upstairs to get rid of the dead bodies in his parent's room.

"You have information on her?" Kurenai asked.
"Yes... but... I don't think you'll want to hear it." Kakashi said slowly.
Kurenai bit her lip, "Tell me."
"One, she joined the Akatsuki and is known as their number one murderer. Two, the seal we put on her demon has broken. Three, she turned into an archangel. And four, it's impossible to stop her."
Kurenai was biting her lip so hard it began to bleed. Kakashi was staring at the ground like it was the most interesting thing he's ever seen.
"It's been a long time since we were in this kind of danger..." Kurenai said quietly through her now bleeding lip.
"Yes... and nothing can be done... the only we can do is wait..." Kakashi said sadly.
A NOTE by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
...
PLEASE NOTE THAT REVIEWS WILL STOP COMING FREQUENTLY AS I HAVE TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL. (Man that sucks!) HOWEVER, I WILL BE CONTINUING AND WILL UPDATE IN MY FREE TIME!
Escape! by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
JAILBREAK! Just got over writer's block and wrote this. I personally think it sucks, so don't get mad if it really does.
Xena stared at the wall, her wings folded around her. She was scowling to herself. Her plan was never going to work if that ANNOYANCE kept checking on her. 'Busting out of here won't be easy...' She lay on the cold ground and stared at the ceiling contemplating her next move. Xena suddenly felt a presence of chakra and turned around, a cold look in her eye.
"What do you WANT?" She asked irritably.
Sasuke said nothing, just shook his head.
"You're annoying. Go annoy someone else."
"I can't, you killed them all."
"Joy to the world." She said dryly and turned her back to him.
Sasuke narrowed his eyes at her, "Why did you let me catch you?"
"Change of scenery." Was all she said, "And I didn't want to kill you right away. Where's the fun in that?"
Sasuke froze. He suddenly felt scared, and her appearence wasn't making it any better.
"I'll just leave you..."
"Good. Go away."
Sasuke practically ran back up the stairs. He began sweating profusely and couldn't figure out why.
*Why did her voice... seem so weird?*
~*Something's up. Go back down there.*~
*No... it's... too creepy....*
~*Scaredy cat.*~
Sasuke mentally slapped himself. 'I can do this...' He slowly walked down the stairs... TO FIND XENA MISSING!
"Oh shit. She's gonna kill me now!" He panicked, "Okay... calm down... calm down..."
"That wouldn't be a good idea."
Sasuke slowly turned his head to se Xena standing behind him. She was walking around nonchalently, looking at different artifacts on the wall. She turned to him, her eyes full of bloodlust. It seemed that they never changed. She was holding a staff in her hands.

"You ready?"
"For what?" Sasuke asked, afraid of the answer.
"A fight to the death..." She replied, her voice trailing off.
Sasuke barely nodded. Xena charged at him, then disappeared. Frantically, Sasuke looked around. He suddenly felt a sharp pain in his back and was thrown forward.
"Come on, Sasuke. I thought you were better than this." Xena mocked him, "Well screw that idea."
She swirled the staff around as fire followed it. She shot it at him, and he barely dodged it. Sasuke did his seals.
"KATON, GOUKAKYUU NO JUTSU!"
Xena walked through the flames unharmed and pointed her staff at him, "You stand no chance. Give up now and you won't die."
Sasuke, scared out of his wits, agreed and Xena backed away. She walked to the open window, spread her wings, and took off.
"Until we meet again, Uchiha." He heard her voice echo through the room.
Sasuke slumped to the floor. He needed help, and he needed it fast. An idea struck him. 'Kurenai!' He took his traveling cloak and headed out into the night.

Xena had gotten back to headquarters only to be yelled at by the leader.
"That's the fourth member this month! Stop killing members!"
"Yeah yeah," She said boredly, "Who's my new partner?"
"He hasn't arrived yet."
"He?"
"Yes, he. If he gives you any trouble, tell me."
"Whatever..." Xena said moodily and slinked back to her room.
"Should I send him to your room when he gets here?"
"Whatever..." She said again and a door slam was heard.
"Women..." The leader said shaking his head slightly.
The Real Truth by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
Is there such thing as a fake truth? Wouldn't that be a lie then? Why did I think of such a cruddy chapter title...?
Sasuke put the cloak on and went to Itachi's old room. 'Well Kurenai, I made it in without being suspected. All we have to do is make Xena think it's horrible here.' He put his makeshift clothes on the bed when he heard a soft knock.
"Uh, come in."
The leader came in, "I think you should meet your teammate now."
"What's he like?"
"You think you're paired with a guy? Sorry to disappoint you, but you're not. You're paired with a charming young lady."
"What's her name?"
"I'm not tellin ya, let her tell ya."
They walked down a very dark hallway, it seemed as thought it would kill them to light some candles. Sasuke kept his cool and kept walking. Letting a kunoichi scare him like that. But it didn't feel like that... it felt like some kind of monster scared him. They approached a door with many Keep Out signs on it. Water was heard running.
"Get your ass out here!"
A female voice was heard, "Shut the hell up, I can't take a shower anymore?!"
"Don't make me come in there!"
"You better not or I'll kill you along with those other four members!"
The door was knocked down and steam was coming from what Sasuke assumed was the bathroom. The leader ran in and a scream was heard.
"You friggin pervert!" Came a shout, and then the sound of flesh on flesh.
Another scream of pain was heard and the leader came out with blood dripping off of a dagger.
"She should be out shortly."
The leader turned and left, leaving Sasuke dumbfounded that he would attack his own warrior. Muttering was heard and a girl with black hair was seen standing in the doorway leaning on the doorframe.
"So..." She started, "You're the new maggot."
"I'm not a-"
"Shut up. Under my surveillance you are." She said sharply.
Sasuke straightened up and the young woman laughed.
"I'm just kidding. Welcome to my... uh... room I guess. Could you hold on a second while I get changed into something more suitable?"
Sasuke nodded, not knowing what to say and she left the room. 'This isn't Xena. Wonder who she is? And why does she have and ANBU tattoo on her arm?'
"Heh, anyway." She said sitting on the bed next to him, "What's your name?"
"That's none of your business until I know who you really are."
The girl backed away then looked at her arm, "Oh. If you really must know, I am a spy for the ANBU. My name is Shihna."
"I'm Sasuke."
The girl stared at him then laughed, "You're Sasuke Uchiha? What the hell are you doing here?"
"I'm looking for Xena Adamana."
Shihna's face fell, "Oh... I don't think you'll want to know what they're doing to her..."
"Other than having her kill everyone?"
"That's not her!" Shihna shouted clearly protective of Xena, "It's a doppelganger. I was there when they made it! They told it to do everything Xena would, but to make it into a killing machine. The real Xena is locked in a dungeon with hardly any food... or clothing for that matter."
Sasuke's eyes widened, "They're torturing her?!"
"I guess you can call it that." Shihna replied.
Sasuke stared at her. He took out a katana and made his way to the door.
"You can't let them know I told you!" Shihna pleaded, "But if you save her, can I escape with her?"
Sasuke nodded and continued down to the dungeon.

I WILL NOT UPDATE UNTIL I GET 17 REVIEWS. DON'T CARE WHO THEY'RE FROM, AS LONG AS THEY REVIEW THIS STORY AND LIKE IT. IF I DON'T GET 17 REVIEWS THEN ARRIVEDERCI TO THE STORY!
Her condition by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
GOD SOMEONE HELP ME! CRAPPY CRAPPY CRAPPY TITLE! Oh, and there's about 2 chapters left to everyone who's interested! maybe 3... i haven't decided when to end it.
Xena huddled on the floor. She had a high fever and was on the verge of passing out from lack of oxygen. She was fiddling with the short skirt of her dress when she heard the rough voice that she was used to by now.
"Get the hell up, girl. It's time for your meeting."
Xena lay still. She didn't care if the crap got beat out of her. There was no way she was going to the leader. Even if he did think she was cute. She wasn't going to give in and become an Akatsuki. She heard the jail cell slam open and felt a sharp pain in her shoulder. Xena turned to see a dagger sticking out. She pulled it out. Even if she was sickly, she was going to fight back.
"Leave me alone." She said in a dangerous voice.
"I DON'T HAVE TIME TO FOOL AROUND, GIRL!" He raged and charged for her.
She sidestepped and slammed the dagger into his neck. He sputtered and choked, then collapsed. Xena coughed up blood at the sight of the dead man and fell, exhausted and hurt. She closed her eyes, hoping a guardian angel would look over her.

Sasuke had stormed down into the dungeon, Shihna hot on his heels. He checked every jail cell. When he heard coughing and a splattering sound, he knew something was going on. Shihna nodded at him and she guarded the door. Sasuke checked the cells until he got to the one where there was a dead guard. He opened the door and moved the guard. 'A fresh kill... who killed him?' He scanned the cell and saw her. She was in the corner, unconcious. Sasuke moved over to her and felt her head. An extremely high fever, blood pouring out of her arm.
"Xena..." He said softly, feeling how light she was.
Behold, she was practically a skeleton. Her hair was limp, her cheeks pushed in. 'That doppelganger must've been the image of her before she became like this.' She didn't stir.
"Sasuke, grab her and go! They're coming!" Shihna shouted.
"What about you?!"
"Just go!"

Kurenai grabbed the girl from Sasuke's arms and lay her on the bed. The blood was still coming from her arm, and various cuts on her back, head, and stomach. A huge slash mark was across her chest. Sasuke had the urge to go throw up somewhere.
"This is.... horrible....." Kurenai said softly.
Kakashi had come back in with a remedy he had made. The cuts were reopening themselves after all the movement she did. She hadn't moved since Sasuke got her.
"The poor thing..." Kakashi pitied her.
"I don't need your pity." A voice came.
The group turned to see Xena sitting up, stunned and confused. Sasuke stared at the girl. She tried getting up and winced in pain. Kurenai held out the remedy.
"Here, rub this on your cuts."
"Cuts?"
Kurenai pulled her shirt up to reveal all of the damage done. Xena gasped and coughed again. Blood trickled down her chin. She wiped at it and lay back down.
"I hear a noise..." She said faintly, "I think maybe you should check it out..."
Kurenai, Kakashi and Sasuke ran down the stairs.
Final Farewell by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
You all know what's gonna happen. Sorry it was so short, but the next part has to go together and it wouldn't have made any sense with this, kay?
Akatsuki members flooded the castle. They all had their katanas pointed at the group.
"Move and you die."
Kurenai went to move and they threw they swords. The group closed their eyes, waiting for the pain of the swords. Hesitantly, they opened their eyes. Standing in front of them, with swords going through almost every bit of her body, was Xena, her head hanging.
"Xena!" Sasuke yelled.
They threw the swords again and Xena took the hits.
"Sasuke..." She said before hitting the ground, "Never forget me..."
Xena Adamana lay on the ground, swords of every size coming out of her. The group looked at her for a minute, then went on the the Akatsuki members.

Kakashi looked at the damage done. Various bodies were scattered about. He scanned them over.
"I'm the only one left." He said to no one in particular.
Sasuke stirred slightly, "Kakashi..." He said weakly.
"What is it?"
"Put me... next to her..." He said.
Kakashi picked him up and layed him next to Xena. Sasuke reached out and touched her face, then had his final breath. Kakashi moved next to Kurenai. He ran his fingers through her hair.
"Kurenai... you fought well..."

Give me your predictions about what happens next and I'll tell ya if you're right!
Kakashi's Goodbye by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
I know it's like sooo short, but I'm putting this as a seperate chapter for my own reasons...
Kakashi stood before the memorial he had made for them. It was a large boulder with their names engraved on it. He said a silent prayer and kneeled next to it, putting white carnations.
"I hope you guys are happy..." Kakashi said sadly as he left.
Angels by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
DON'T YA JUST LOVE ANGELS?!
Sasuke and Xena were floating happily on their own little cloud. Xena had her wings out, even if they were dyed black. Sasuke had his out, a vibrant white color. Xena was smiling, Sasuke was talking about something. Suddenly, Sasuke leaned in and gave Xena a kiss.

She wrapped her arms around his neck. He smiled at her and she smiled back.
"Somehow I knew..." He said softly, "That you were a true angel."
Xena smiled softly and kissed his cheek, "You were an angel from the beginning, but you just didn't realize it."
Kurenai floated over to them, "Hey, Kakashi just sent us a prayer."
"That was nice of him." Sasuke said.
Xena nodded and looked down on the Earth. She swore she could see Ino and Sakura walking together, Tenten practicing with her weapons, Neji and Hinata practicing jyuuken, and her mother sewing happily. Xena smiled and let out a laugh.
"Maybe, just maybe, one day the world won't be ruled by clans... maybe they'll have combined villages... And I wish I could make one..."
Sasuke puts his hands on her waist, "Who knows? Maybe as an angel wishes come true."
The Present by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
Team 7's reactions to the monument.
*During the real Naruto series*
Kakashi looked at the rock and sighed. He saw the names of the ancient warriors.
"Kakashi sensei," Sakura asked, "What are you looking at?"
"This is the memorial stone. It was created by my ancestor."
Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura examined it.
"My name is on here." Sasuke noticed.
"Mine too!" Sakura added.
"Mine isn't! Where is it?"
"Well Naruto," Kakashi said, "I'm sure there's a reason for that."
Naruto checked the stone again and noticed an engraving on the bottom.
"What's that?"
It was Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, Kakashi, Kurenai, Ino, Tenten, Neji, Hinata, and Itachi standing together in a group. The only people they didn't recognize was two girls, one holding Itachi's hand, the other with her arms around Sasuke's neck.
"Who are they?" Sakura asked, jealous of the girl with her arms around Sasuke's neck.
"Those two were from the Adamana clan, very powerful. They formed the Hidden Rainforest Village."
"Isn't that where the best dancers come from?" Sakura asked.
"Yes, and for some reason, I feel as though I have a connection with them..."

THE END!
HOPE YOU ENJOYED!




Sasuke.... never forget me... - Xena Adamana


Put me.... next to her.... - Sasuke Uchiha
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=1778