Naruto gone Medieval! by XenaAdamana
Summary: READ THE SEQUEL, BUT READ THIS FIRST! The kingdoms collide! Uchihas to the North, Adamanas to the South, Hyuugas to the East, and Harunos to the West. What happens when Naruto goes back in time?
Categories: General Fiction Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Xena through the Ages
Chapters: 17 Completed: Yes Word count: 11592 Read: 26869 Published: 01/09/06 Updated: 05/09/06

1. Introduction by XenaAdamana

2. Plans by XenaAdamana

3. The Letter and the Sickness by XenaAdamana

4. Letters and Surprises by XenaAdamana

5. The Uchihas and Adamanas Meet by XenaAdamana

6. Xena... AN ASSASSIN?! by XenaAdamana

7. Almost Discovered by XenaAdamana

8. In the Orchard by XenaAdamana

9. The Cold Truth by XenaAdamana

10. Trouble at the Ball by XenaAdamana

11. They're.... Gone? by XenaAdamana

12. The Truth by XenaAdamana

13. Xena Unleashed by XenaAdamana

14. Xena's Voice by XenaAdamana

15. The Funeral by XenaAdamana

16. The Runes by XenaAdamana

17. Gone... by XenaAdamana

Introduction by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
Here is just a short introduction to each of the clans, their members, and their unique abilities. Yes, I know Shisui and Yashiro are from the Uchiha clan, and that Hanabi is younger than Hinata and Neji.
The Uchiha Clan:
Members: Fugaku Uchiha (King), Mikoto Uchiha (Queen), Sasuke Uchiha (Prince), Itachi Uchiha (Uh... other prince?), and Obito Uchiha (Basically called the maid, he's not there for any other reason).
Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan and Fire jutsus.

The Haruno Clan:
Members: Shisui Haruno (Queen), Yashiro Haruno (King), Sakura Haruno (Princess), Ino Yamanaka (Sakura's cousin who is staying with them for the season).
Kekkei Genkai: Mastery of the earth.

The Hyuuga Clan:
Members: Hizashi Hyuuga (King), Hanabi Hyuuga (Queen), Hinata Hyuuga (Princess), Neji Hyuuga (Prince).
Kekkei Genkai: Byakugan and jyuuken.

The Adamana Clan:
Members: Neviros Adamana (King), Myra Adamana (Queen), Idun Adamana (Princess), Xena Adamana (Uh... other princess).
Kekkei Genkai: Mastery of the elements and psychic abilities.
Plans by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
Ironically, something's happening all over. Weird, huh?
~Uchihas~
Sasuke looked out his window to the terrace below. He watched his brother, Itachi, spar with his father. Riddled with jealousy, he slammed the window shut and went back to the library. As he approached, his teacher caught him.
"Sasuke-sama," He said, "You shouldn't abandon your lessons."
"I don't care about them," Sasuke replied, "I want to be able to get out of this blasted castle and walk around for once."
Sasuke ignored the shouts of his teacher and continued walking.
"Sasuke-sama," His mother called, "Could you come in here for a moment?"
Sasuke went to his mother and bowed, when he got up he saw she was smiling.
"Sasuke-sama, we are to be having guests this week." She announced.
"Guests? Who are they mother?" The young Uchiha asked.
"They are from the South, and if you know about the kingdom there, I think you know who they are."
Sasuke thought for a moment. 'Hyuugas to the East, Harunos to the West... who was in the South again?'
"Mother," He pleaded, "Please jog my memory, I don't seem to remember the kingdom to the South."
His mother got up and walked past him, the sleeve of her dress brushing over his face. She walked over to a scroll and opened it, motioning for him to come over.
"Here we are," Mikoto stated, "And here is the South."
"Their symbol is the kanji symbol for power?" He asked.
"Yes, they are quite the powerful clan. Very quiet. I heard their daughters were quite charming."
Sasuke's face reddened a little 'Daughters?'
"They are the Adamana clan, and they are the ones who will be joining us."
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
~Harunos~
"Sakura!" Ino wailed, "Why can't I play with your dresses?!"
"Because, royal pain in the butt, I need them for tomorrow."
"Tomorrow?"
"Yes, tomorrow. Tomorrow is father's ball, and I have to be presentable." The young Haruno said glaring at herself in the mirror. Ino pondered why Sakura was never happy. Sakura got fed up with looking at herself and grabbed her weapon holster.
"I'm gonna go train." She said and jumped out her window.
Ino sat on Sakura's bed, playing with the comforter. 'She has such nice things, why is she never happy?' Ino thought. She got up to watch Sakura train. Ino admitted, Sakura wasn't the greatest fighter, but she did try hard. She could throw weapons and never miss though.
"Sakura-sama! Sakura-sama!" Yashiro shouted.
"Sakura-sama is outside, Yashiro-sama!" Ino called.
She heard him mutter something about Sakura being "Too curious for her own good," and heard a door slam.
"It's going to be a long summer..."
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
~Hyuugas~
Hinata sat meditating on her bed, trying not to think of the upcoming events. Neji looking for a wife, Hinata for a husband... She sighed and opened her eyes. She looked in the mirror to see lavendar eyes staring back. Hinata put her kimono on and headed downstairs to help cook.

Neji sat putting gold in his hair.
"This takes too long." He complained.
"Neji-sama, please sit still, this is very hard work." The maid pleaded.
Neji sat still and waited for the maid to finish. He sighed heavily, he had been up all night studying the ancient wars.
"All done." She announced, "Shall I tell your father?"
"Yes, yes, do as you wish..." He mumbled and went to his closet. He got out burgundy robes and began to head down and talk to his father.
"Neji-sama," His father said in a stern voice, "We have... an issue."
"Issue, father?"
"Yes..."
"It seems as though the Uchihas are looking to find wives too." Hinabi broke in.
Neji drew his breath in. His eyes narrowed. Just the word 'Uchiha' got him angry.
"Have you found a woman you want to marry?" His father asked.
"No," Neji sighed, "But I promise you, I will find one soon."
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
~Adamanas~
Idun and Xena sat on their bed laughing.
"Idun, you are so funny!" Xena complemented.
"Little sister," She said, "Would you like me to do your hair like mine?"
"Would you, Idun?"
"Of course."
Xena yelled out in joy as Idun began to braid her sister's hair.
"Idun, Xena, come down please."
The sisters looked at each other.
"Father wants us both?" Xena said aloud, then slapped a hand over her mouth.
The Adamana sisters walked to the throne room to find only their mother there.
"Mother, where is Father?" Idun asked.
"He is waiting in the garden for you."
Xena sprinted out to the garden, still happy that their father wanted to see them both.
"Xena!" He shouted as she hugged him dearly.
"Father, I have missed you so much!"
He laughed and held her back.
"My, you are looking pretty today, Xena-sama." He told her.
Xena smiled as Idun came walking up.
"Welcome back, Father."
"Girls, we need to talk..."
Their father led them to the lake they had and sat them down.
"We are going on a little trip."
"A trip?" Xena asked, "To where?"
"The North."
Idun's eyes lit up.
"The North?!" She shouted, "Wow! Why are we going?"
"You two are to meet the princes."
Xena and Idun exchanged glances.
"But father, do we need to marry so quickly?"
"Idun is 16 and you, Xena, are 13. Yes, it is time to marry. They request that you write them a letter, describing yourselves."
"Is that all?"
"Hai."

So, so, so?! How was it?! I know it's weird, but I like the idea of Naruto characters in Midievel Times. =P
The Letter and the Sickness by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
Yeah... couldn't think of anything to write for the Haruno clan so if anyone has suggestions I would love to hear them.
~Adamanas~
Xena sat at her desk staring at a blank piece of parchment. What was she supposed to write to a prince in another land? She sighed and put her head in her arms. A soft knock came from the door, and using her psychic she opened it.
"Xena..." A soft voice she knew as her mother's came, "What's wrong?"
"I don't know what to write to another prince. I don't want to sound stupid either..."
"I know who can help with that."
Her mother left for a short moment and came back with two young boys.
"Xena, these are our newest housekeepers. Sai and Naruto."
The boys bowed to her, but she shook her head.
"I want to be a friend." She requested.
"What do you need as for, Xena-chan?" The blonde haired boy asked, "And by the way, my name is Naruto."
"Well, Naruto, Sai, I need help with this letter. They requested a letter and a picture, but I can't draw and I don't know what to write."
"I can take care of the drawing." Sai offered.
"You could?"
"Yes, I just need to you pose sometime."
Xena nodded and looked at Naruto.
"Well, let's start this letter by introducing yourself."
"Okay!"
Xena began scribbling down the letter while Sai went to get his paint and parchment.
"Hmm... it's looking good, Xena-chan!" Naruto exclaimed.
"Really? Even that little smudge of ink?"
"Don't worry about it."
She held up the letter.

Dear Prince (smudge of ink)
"Actually... I do not know what his name is. Mother!"
Queen Myra popped her head in, "What is it?"
"What is the prince's name?"
"Your prince's name is Sasuke."
"Thank you."

Dear Prince Sasuke,
I am Princess Xena, heiress to the South's throne. I am 13 (as I hear you are) pretty tall, and can change my appearance at will. Though my orginal appearance is black hair in a bun with braids, and chocolate brown eyes. I specialize in fire jutsus (as I hear your clan does), and my psychic is pretty strong. I will enclose a drawing of me, so that you will have a picture before I come. I would love to hear back from you, you sound like a charming young man.
Your friend,
Xena Adamana

"See? Now that wasn't so hard." Naruto told her.
Xena nodded as Sai came back in.
"Are you ready, Xena-chan?" Sai asked.
"Sure."

~Haruno~
Sakura continued punching the dirt, even after her father spoke to her. 'Why do I have to get married?! It's not like any of them... oh what am I talking about, Sasuke's a total hottie, but he has no interest in marriage.' She slammed her fist into the dirt. Sighing, she got up and went back into her room to get changed for her father's ball.

~Hyuuga~
Hinata had just finished serving the food when she had the worst sensation in her stomach.
"I feel... horrible..." She choked out.
Hinabi felt her head and sighed.
"Hinata-sama, go find the nurse and have her take care of you. It looks like you caught some kind of sickness."
Hinata nodded and left. Neji snorted into his mashed potatoes.
"That's the heiress to the Hyuuga throne? Please."
The next thing Neji knew, he was laying on the floor with his father standing over him.
"Do not insult your sister, Neji. For all we know, she might have an undescovered strength."
"Yeah right..." Neji mumbled and sat back at the table.
The clan ate in silence, an occasional question about Neji's marriage situation. All of which Neji ignored. 'I want a girl who is equally strong as she is pretty... but those kind are hard to come by these days...' Neji stood up and was about to leave.
"Neji."
He turned around.
"If you do not find a wife, we will find one for you."
He nodded and continued to his chamber.

~Uchiha~
"Itachi, do you know what the princesses look like?"
"No Sasuke, I don't. I just hope they're not hideous or something like that."
"Sasuke, Itachi, mail for you."
The boys ran down to see to letter with the Adamana clan's crest on it.
"Seems as though they sent you something."
Itachi took his and walked away reading. Sasuke grabbed it, but was afraid to open it.
"Go ahead, Sasuke," Migoto soothed him, "It's probably nothing bad."
Sasuke walked back to his room and opened his letter. The first thing that caught his eye was the elegant handwriting. 'Surely she must at least be educated,' Sasuke decided. The second thing was a picture that was clearly drawn. It was of a girl with her hair braided. She had her leg held up so that the inside of her right foot was touching her left leg. Fire surrounded her. Sasuke scanned the picture. Her face was sweet... but those eyes. He felt as if they were piercing right through him.
He read her letter and grinned to himself.
"So this is the lucky princess that I get to meet."
Itachi came bursting through his door.
"Did you get a picture?" He asked excitedly.
Sasuke nodded and held it up.
"Seems as though good looks run in their family." Itachi commented.
Itachi's picture was of a girl high on her toes, her arms slightly raised. The air around her was distorted. Again, her eyes seemed to pierce everything they looked at. Unlike the other princess, this one had purple hair.

"Wow, Sasuke. She's really pretty. You're very lucky."
Sasuke's face reddened and he took the picture from Itachi.
"Your princess is nice as well, brother."
"Yours is better. Just look at her, those well built legs and arms, her eyes, that hair..." His brother sighed. "And her-"
"Alright." Sasuke cut in before Itachi got a little too... perverted for his own good.
Letters and Surprises by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
I found out how to put pictures! Sorry the one in the previous chapter showed Xena with purple hair, she's really supposed to have black.
I DO NOT OWN ANGELS BY WITHIN TEMPTATION!
~Haruno~
Sakura sat at the end of the table with her father, smiling politely at her guests. Her father stood up and began to talk, but she ignored everything. 'I wish I had someone to to talk to... Wait a second...'
"Father, may I be excused?" She asked politely.
"Go ahead, Sakura."
Sakura ran up the stairs and stormed into her room. She grabbed a piece of parchment paper and a quill and began to scribble something down.
"Done! Ino!"
"What?"
"Go give this to my father, he'll know what it is."
"Hai."

~Adamana~
Xena sat on her balcony looking into the sunset. She sighed heavily and slumped down.
"I'm getting married at the age of thirteen... Why can't I become a true ninja like I want to?"
When no one answered, she went back inside to pack. She angrily jammed stuff into a bag and stomped down the stairs.
"Xena," Myra asked, "What's wrong?"
"Nothing. I'm just peachy." She growled and went to go back up.
"Wait, Xena. There's a letter for you."
She snatched it from her mother and went back to her room. Cautiously, she opened it.

Dear Princess Xena,
I am Sakura Haruno from the Haruno clan. I heard of your country and of you. You seem like a good person to talk to. I was raging over having to get married and decided to write to someone. How is life in the South? I heard it's very hot. It's scorching here in the West. I'm training to be a ninja but my father says a princess doesn't do that. I am so frustrated by that...
Your hopefully new friend,
Sakura Haruno
P.S My cousin, Ino, says hi.

Xena giggled when she read the P.S. 'She's just like me... That's pretty awesome.' Xena flipped the paper over and began writing back.

~Hyuuga~
Hinata was getting bored laying in bed. So what if she threw up twice? Not a big deal. 'This is so boring!' She thought, 'Why can't I do something?' Sighing, she clapped her hands a maid came in.
"What is it Princess Hinata?"
"Could you get me my diary off my nightstand?"
"As you wish."
The maid disappeared and Hinata slumped between the covers. 'I wish I wasn't sick and had someone to talk to...'
"Here you are." The maid handed her a small book.
"Arigato."
Hinata opened it and began to write when she realized a tiny envelope. She opened it to see very elegant handwriting.
Dear Hinata,
I am Princess Xena of the South. I heard from one of your messengers that you were sick and I decided to write you a letter. My sister says I am being too kind, but I do not like to be sick so I know you musn't either. Do you like to sing? I love to sing. Maybe I will enclose a song for you... Anyway, life is boring here. The only thing anyone cares about is marriage, but I wish to be a ninja. I know everything about it and would love for it to happen one day. Well, here's the song, I hope you enjoy it.

Sparkling angel, I believed,
You were my savior in my time of need,
Blinded by faith, I couldn't hear,
All the whispers, the warnings so clear,
I see the angels, I'll lead them to your door...

That's all I thought of. When I think of more I'll send you it.
Your new friend,
Xena

Hinata smiled and tucked the letter in her book. 'Seems as though someone understands my pain...'

Neji stomped through the hallway. 'Stupid marriage, stupid king...' He yelled at himself. As he approached his room, he practically knocked down the door. After slamming it shut he sat down on his bed. He went to light a candle when he noticed an envelope with a mysterious crest on it.
"Who could this be from?" He asked aloud.
Neji opened it to see a letter, not a long one, but one nontheless.
Dear Neji,
I hear you are fussing over a wedding? As am I. I'm tired of it. Tired of being counted on for things that will not happen until years from now. Are you well?
Sadly, I'm perishing over my own anger... I take it out on everyone and now most of the maids are afraid of me. Hee hee. Please write back, I wish to hear from you.
Your friend,
Xena
Neji held back a look of shock. 'THE Princess Xena? Why is she writing me? Oh well, I better write back...'

~Uchiha~
Sasuke sat on his bed with a pouting face. He wasn't allowed to leave in case he messed something up.
"If they weren't so pretty I would get in the way just to make a fuss."
He looked back at her picture. The eyes didn't seem as piercing now.
"Sasuke! Come down here! Our guests have arrived!"
Sasuke flinched. They were already here? He quickly changed into midnight blue dress robes and made his way down the stairs. He suddenly felt pressure on his shoulder.
"Don't go yet." Itachi warned him.
"Why?"
"Those girls are looking pretty mad about something."
"And?"
"Maybe we shouldn't..."
"We have to, Itachi. Now come on!"
Sasuke grabbed Itachi and dragged him down the stairs. The driver of the coach opened the door...

HA HA! LEFT YA WITH A CLIFFHANGER!
Don't worry, I'm continuing on now. And the next chapter will have more pictures of the sisters!
The Uchihas and Adamanas Meet by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
They finally come together! But there's something about Xena that gets me suspicious...
I DO NOT OWN ANGELS BY WITHIN TEMPTATION!
JUST A REMINDER: XENA HAS BLACK HAIR AND IDUN HAS PURPLE! THEY CAN BOTH CHANGE THEIR APPEARENCE AT WILL SO IF THERE ARE PICTURES OF ANIME GIRLS WITH WEIRD HAIR COLORS OR WHATEVER I WILL TRY TO LABEL THEM!
The driver of the coach opened the door... and two beautiful women stepped out of it.

At first, the princes didn't recognize them, but when they said their names they knew they were the princesses.
"Idun, I presume," Itachi took her hand, "My you are charming."
"Itachi-kun..." Idun giggled.
Xena had never seen her sister like this before, she was actually at a loss for words. She turned to the other prince.
"You are Prince Sasuke, correct?" She asked him.
He could only nod. She was very pretty, it was making him uncomfortable.
"Well, now that we all met," Fugaku announced, "Why don't you take them to their living quarters, Sasuke, Itachi?"


"Hai." They said together.
Itachi grabbed Idun's hand and jet up the stairs. Sasuke looked helplessly at Xena for a few seconds.
"What's wrong, Sasuke-kun?" She asked tilting her head to the side.
'God she's cute when she does that...' "Uh... nothing... come on..."
Sasuke showed Xena to where her and Idun were going to be staying.
"Uchiha-san," She gasped, "It's beautiful. I don't need to stay here."
"Adamana-chan," He replied, "This is where you're staying."
Xena gave up and put her stuff down on the bed. She then sat down and looked up at Sasuke.
"Is there something wrong? You seem scared of something."
"Oh!" He shouted blushing, "No... it's just..."
"Are you new to talking to a princess?"
"Well... uh..."
"Yes he is," Itachi butt in, "Has no experience."
"Itachi-sama," Idun intterupted, "You don't need experience."
Itachi shrugged and the two walked away. Sasuke sat down next to Xena.
"So are you going to talk to me now?" She asked.
"I'm sorry... I don't know what to say..."
"How about you start by telling me your name, and favorite jutsu?"
"You know my name."
"Just say it." Xena said exasperatedly.
"It's Sasuke Uchiha. My favorite jutsu would have to be the grand fireball technique."
"Really?" She said tilting her head to the side again, "Mine is probably the phoenix flower jutsu."
Sasuke glanced up at her, "You're.... different than your sister aren't you?"
"How so?"
"Your sister is practically clinging to my brother, yet you..."
"Listen," She said getting up, "I don't really know you. Itachi and Idun wrote letters to each other. I only wrote one... I had no clue what to say."
"Hey, why don't we go outside?" Sasuke suggested.
Xena nodded and Sasuke grabbed her hand and took her outside. They walked through the garden, Xena humming to herself.
"Um, Xena?"
"Yes?"
"What is that song you're singing?"
"Oh, I made it up."
"Could... you sing it?"
"Well... if you want me to..."
Sasuke sat down and looked up at her, "Go ahead."
She cleared her throat, "Sparkling angel, I believed, you were my savior in my time of need. Blinded by faith, I couldn't hear, all the whispers, the warnings so clear. I see the angels, I'll lead them to your door. There's no escape now, no mercy no more. No remorse cause I still remember, the smile when you tore me apart-"
"Wow..."
Xena turned around to see Itachi and Idun staring at her, along with Sasuke. She blushed, but hid her face with the sleeve of her kimono.
"I.... I am sorry sister...."
"Sorry? For what?" She asked.
"You told me not to sing in front of people.... but.... Sasuke asked...."
She hid her face, ashamed, and ran back to the castle. Sasuke stood up and watched her leave.
"Sasuke," Idun said, "Do not be shy, she's just a little rough around the edges. Go talk to her."
He nodded and followed after her. 'How is she running so fast? Could she know the ninja arts?' She got there before him and slammed her door.
"Xena?"
Silence.
"Xena are you in there?"
More silence. He opened her door to see her gone, along with all her ninja weaponry.
"Oh man... where did she go?!"

*Singsong voice* I smell trouble...
Xena... AN ASSASSIN?! by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
I KNEW IT! THERE IS TROUBLE!
After this, I promise some romance, kay?
And I'm sorry for the short chappie... please review and I'll try to make this story better... =(


Xena had her black ninja outfit on and made her way to the secret hideaway. She rapped on the door.
"Password?" A feminine voice called out.
"Kurenai you know it's me."
"Password?" The woman known as Kurenai asked again, this time with a hint of anger.
Xena sighed, "Demon wind shuriken."
Kurenai opened the door, "You're late again, Xena."
"Put a sock in it." Xena retorted.
She made her way to the middle of the room.
"Hello, Sakura, Ino, and Hinata." She greeted them.
They nodded.
"Where's your sister, Xena?" Another female asked.
"With her future husband, Anko." Xena replied coldly.
"Okay girls, your assassination for tonight... is the leader of the Lorikai clan."
"The ice clan?" Ino asked.
"Yes, be aware that they have unlocked their most powerful jutsu." Kurenai warned.
"Are you coming with us?" Sakura asked.
"No, me and Anko are going to give cover to you four."
"Gotcha."
The girls nodded and teleported.

"Hinata, what do you see?" Xena asked.
"They have guards around him. Maybe we should head back."
"No, we're here and we're going to do what we're known for doing. Killing criminals and weak clans." Sakura recited.
They teleported inside. Sakura, Ino, and Hinata began to take out the guards, Xena went after the leader.
"Where're you going, Osoro Lorikai?" She said, death dripping off every word.
"What are you doing here?"
"Eliminating your clan, once and for all." Xena unsheated her swords and slit them across his neck.
Osoro collapsed, dead. Xena smirked.
"The ninjas these days are pathetic." She complained, "Katon, ryuuka no jutsu!"
The man's body burned, leaving only a pile of ashes.
"You girls done?"
"Almost!" Came Hinata.
An explosion, and Xena's teammates came out unharmed.
"We're done."
They began they way back, Sakura retelling everything that happened.
"So what did you do?" Hinata asked.
"Me? Slit his neck. They're getting pathetic by the second." She said coldly.
"You've changed, Xena. You kill mercilessly now. I remember when you first joined." Sakura recollected.
"Hn." Was all the black haired kunoichi replied to.
When they got back to the hideout and told Kurenai of their deeds, Kurenai went to the next room.
"Wonder what she's doing." Ino said.
Kurenai came back with a symbol. It was a start with criss crossing points.
"This is your new symbol. Wear it with pride, Black Demons."
The girls smiled and took the new symbol from Kurenai.
Almost Discovered by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
Hmm... I sense something brewing again.... or is it just me?
Xena snuck into her room and quietly got in bed.
"Xena, you shouldn't go back." Idun's voice came.
"And why not?"
"Our parents are getting suspicious. And if they find out that we were behind the killings... I don't think they'd be exactly happy."
"Hn."
Idun shut up and went to sleep, leaving Xena alone in the darkness. Darkness, in her eyes, was her friend. 'One of the only ones,' She thought coldly. She watched the shadows on the wall, counted the stars, even generated a tiny fireball for light. Xena heard a soft knocking on the window, and snuck over to it. She opened it to find... SAI?!

"Sai," She hissed, "What are you doing here?"
"I came to see you."
Xena stepped out on the balcony.
"I heard the leader of the Lorikai clan was killed." He said.
Xena froze up, "Re-really? Wasn't he supposed to be powerful?"
"Apparently not. All they found were ashes."
"Hn."
Sai looked at her curiously.
"You look really pretty in the moonlight." He said.
Xena looked over at him, "Excuse me?"
"I said you look really pretty in the moonlight."
She couldn't have said it better herself. Her body seemed to glow from the light, and her hair was down waving all around her. Out of nowhere, Sai leaned in and kissed her. Xena's eyes widened. 'What do I do?' Sai stopped and grinned at her.
"You never been kissed by a guy before, Xena?" He asked.
"Not really. You know I'm hardly off my castle grounds."
Sai continued grinning.
"Wait... I hear someone coming!" Xena whispered hurriedly, "You have to get out of here!"
Sai nodded and teleported out, Xena snuck into bed and pretended to sleep. 'That was weird... I mean... Sai is cute but... I never expected that...'

The next morning, Xena felt poking on the side of her face. Angrily, she swatted the hand away.
"Geez, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning."
"Shut up, Idun." Xena slurred, still half asleep.
"Come on, they're waiting for us."
"In hell's name, why?"
"Are you turning gothic or something? You've been really.... different lately...."
"Oh, just get your ass downstairs."


The girls came down the stairs (Xena falling halfway down) to find their princes awaiting.
"Hello Xena..." Sasuke said quietly.
Xena got up off the floor, "Hello Sasuke. How are you?"
"Tired."
"Me too."
"Okay all!" Itachi announced, "Let's go get some breakfast!"
At the breakfast table, no one spoke. Until...
"WHAT?! ANOTHER CLAN LEADER KILLED?!" Fugaku raged.
Xena and Sasuke raised their eyebrows, both for different reasons.
"CAN'T YOU FIND OUT WHO'S DOING THIS?!" He shouted.
"Sir, we have found out that a secret organization did this. But we don't know which."
'I'm gonna have some work tonight...' Sasuke thought.
'Oh crap. Well, at least they didn't find out which one it was.' Xena thought worriedly.
"FINE! JUST GO FIND WHO'S RESPONSIBLE!"
"Fugaku," Mikoto soothed, "Shouldn't you tell them about the other thing?"
"Oh. Yeah, we're having an inter-clan related ball tomorrow. You better be ready, Sasuke, Itachi."
"You too Xena and Idun." Neviros said sternly.
"Hai." The siblings replied.
"Now go."
Everyone got up and vacated the table. Xena walked with Idun to her room.
"Did you hear what they said?" Idun asked, "You guys are making sloppy getaways."
"Wasn't my fault Hinata blew up the place." Xena replied.
The princesses got to their room and had a hard time choosing what to wear.
"Why is this so hard?!" Idun raged, throwing yet another skirt on her bed. "That's it, I'm wearing my white kimono."

She slipped it on and began to brush her hair, "What are you wearing?"
"Dunno."
Xena took out a black dress and slipped it on.

She combed her hair and sat down on her bed.
"Aren't you going to find Sasuke?" Idun asked.
"Not yet," Xena replied with one eye closed, "I need some time to think."
She heard Idun shut the door and she opened her eyes.
"Sucker..."
Immediately, she began to generate her fire, and for fun, she formed the shape of her assassin group. She grinned. 'Too easy, my element is my soul.' She heard a knock on the door and stopped abruptly.
"Yes?"
"Xena?"
"Come in."
Sasuke came in and looked at her up and down.
"You look pretty today."
"Thanks. So what do you want to do?"
"Hmm..."
The two thought for a minute. Suddenly, Sasuke looped his arm through hers and said, "Cherry blossom orchard."
In the Orchard by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
Very very very short chapter, sorry. I'm working on some excitement and surprise in the next one.
Sasuke and Xena were sitting in the middle of the orchard talking about their siblings.
"Itachi hogs the washroom every morning." Sasuke complained.
"Idun hogs the mirror for crying out loud! She sits there for twenty minutes combing her hair!"
Sasuke laughed, "Geez, it seems in private you two don't get along as well."
"Guess not." Xena smiled one of her rare smiles and Sasuke smiled back.
He looked at the ground. 'Itachi said that this would have her like me more... but...' His thought was cut off when Xena kissed him on the cheek.
"Sasuke," She said running her fingers through his hair, "You might think that you are boring, but you are quite the opposite."
"As are you." He replied, still shocked about the sudden kiss. With that he caught her in a hug, and Xena sat there with another smile.
"You're smiling more than usual." Sasuke noticed.
"I never felt such love before." She said with a grin, "You're really head over heels for me aren't you?"
Sasuke blushed and nodded. Xena looked up and saw that the sun was setting.
"I'm gonna head back..." She said slowly, "I have some stuff to do tonight."
"Okay."
The Cold Truth by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
*Sniff sniff* That's really cold...
Xena snuck back to the Black Demons hideaway.
"Okay girls, we have a dilemna." Kurenai announced.
"What's that?" Hinata asked.
"There's a group after us.... their names.... the MidKnights."
The group stared at her in disbelief then broke out laughing.
"That is so corny!" Ino choked out.
"Seriously!" Sakura agreed.
"Shut up, there's more." Xena snapped.
"The problem.... they're all powerful shinobis."
Stunned silence.

Sasuke had accepted the invitation and found the hideout he had heard of. He knocked, and one red eye pierced the darkness.
"Ah, Sasuke Uchiha." The monotonous voice came and opened the door.
Sasuke walked in to find many other princes there. And some unnoticeable people.
"Neji." He said.
Neji glared at him as he sat down.
"Let me introduce you two to everyone. I am Kakashi Hatake, ruler of the kingdom over, my wife is Kurenai." Kakashi pointed to a blonde haired boy, "That is Naruto. He has a demon sealed inside him, something that will come in handy. The boy with black hair, is Sai. His chakra allows his drawings to come to life. And last, but not least, the boy with the dog is Kiba Inuzuka."
Sasuke nodded at them.
"Okay boys, our mission tonight is to find out where the assassins of the Lorikai clan hide."
The boys nodded as Kakashi began explaining about where he thinks their whereabouts are.

"And that will be our downfall." Kurenai finished.
The girls nodded in agreement when Xena suddenly banged on the table.
"Hide your chakra signatures, turn off the lights, and shut up, I sense enemy ninjas."
The kunoichi did as they were told and shut their mouthes. Kurenai hit the lights and everyone hid their chakra signatures.
"No one's here." A voice came.
Hinata squeaked, "That's Neji's voice."
"Maybe Kakashi was wrong..." Another softer voice came.
Kurenai almost passed out, "Kakashi?"
The color in Xena's face drained, "Sai?"
"Hn, I swear I sensed chakra here."
Xena pressed her hand to her heart, "Sasuke?"
A rustling of leaves and the voices were gone. Kurenai lit a candle and sat down.
"My own husband..."
"My brother..."
"Two of my closest acquantainces..."
A knock was heard with a shout, "I'll get it!" From Anko, "Hey, she's finally here!"
The girls stood up. She?
"Girls," Kurenai said smiling broadly, "Meet our newest member, Tenten. She's a wiz with weapons, something that will come in handy for future missions. But until then, you are all dismissed."
The kunoichi smiled at Tenten and disappeared.

Xena snuck back in only to hear a scream of horror.
"What was that?"
She ran downstairs to see ninjas in black garb holding Migoto hostage.
"You, girl, bring us Neviros Adamana and no one gets hurt."
Xena narrowed her eyes, "You wish."

In a blink of an eye, she had slashed the two of them across the chest, and was now holding her katanas against their necks.
"Don't you ever let me catch you here again, you understand?"
The ninjas nodded fearfully and disappeared.
"Migoto, are you okay?" She asked.
"I'm.... I'm fine.... thank you Xena. Now you better-"
"What was that scream of pain?"
In no time, the whole castle was up.
"It was me, but Xena saved me."
"A female saved you?" Fugaku asked disbelievingly, "I highly doubt that."
"Well done, Xena." Neviros said.
"Father... those ninjas.... were here for you." Xena said slowly.
Neviros' eyes widened, "They were here to kill me?"
"I'm guessing."
Xena caught sight of Sasuke with a weird crest on his shoulder. Her stomach tightened, 'He's one of the MidKnights!'
"Well, we should all get back to bed, we do have our ball tomorrow, don't you all remember?" Myra reminded the group.
Everyone nodded and trooped back to their rooms.

So how's it coming? I think it's... satisfactory... Remember R&R.
Trouble at the Ball by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
Told ya something's brewing! XENA IS THE TOP PICTURE, IDUN IS THE BOTTOM!
The next afternoon, guests were arriving and Idun was still deciding what to wear.
"Just shut the hell up and pick something!" Xena snapped irritably.
"Fine, fine."
She went to the next room to change. She came out with her favorite outfit on. Xena got her dress on. 'God do I hate dresses...'

"Come on, Idun! They're calling us!"
Xena dragged her sister down and they came down the stairs. Xena noticed many of her teammates were there. She smiled slyly at them and they grinned back. She noticed Tenten with her parents, and some other unrecognizable kunoichi. 'Kurenai's probably recruiting...'
"Xena, could you come here for a second?" Myra called.
Xena sweeped over to see her mother with a bunch of people.
"I would like you to meet the Inuzuka clan. Tsume Inuzuka, Hana Inuzuka, and Kiba Inuzuka."
The trio bowed, Kiba cast her a sparkly eyed glance.
"Hello, it's nice to meet you all." Xena said politely.
"I hear you're a ninja," Hana said, "Is it true?"
"I guess so if I can use ninjutsu."
Hana smiled and walked back to the group.

Hinata backed away from all the dancers. 'I stink at dancing,' She complained. As she backed up, she tripped and felt someone catch her.
"Are you alright?" A blonde haired boy asked.
Hinata immediately blushed, "Y-yes, I'm fine."
"What's your name?" The blonde asked.
"Hi-Hinata... What's yours?"
"Naruto. Hey Hinata, you wanna go outside?"
"Uh... sure...."

Sakura and Ino stayed off to the side.
"Why are we here?" Ino asked.
"Apparently Kurenai has some plan that she's putting into action tonight."
"Oh."

Xena walked along meeting all the new kunoichis.
"Hey, I'm Temari. Princess of the Wind Country."
"Hey Temari!" Xena said enthusiastically.
The girls shook hands and moved on.
"Hi, I'm Tayuya, from the Sound Country."
"Nice to meet you, Tayuya!" Xena said again.
She moved on when she got her signal from Kurenai. She grinned to herself. 'Seems as though she recruited already and is ready to go.' She caught the eye of Sakura who nodded. The girls snuck out and went to Xena's room.

"Where is Hinata?" Kurenai asked.
"Dunno, she disappeared." Sakura replied.
Kurenai sighed, "Anyway, everyone have their disguises? And our secret weapon?"
Xena smiled and put the hood over her head.
"Let's do it..."

The MidKnights assembled right in the garden.
"Where is Naruto?" Kakashi asked.
The boys shrugged.
"I've gotten word that they were going to attack tonight, or at least get rid of us."
Sasuke flinched. He'd never been in real combat before.
"Get ready..."

The girls sat watching the MidKnights. Sakura laughed at their corny name again.
"Now remember," Xena said, "I come out only when you say 'Lady Death appear!'"
Sakura and Tenten nodded, they were the ones in charge of the (fake) summoning. The girls teleported down and caught the Knights offguard. They weren't the best fighter, Xena decided, but they were pretty good. She saw Sakura and Tenten run to form the fake summoning.
"Stop them!" They heard someone, possibly the leader, shout.
Too late.
"Lady Death, appear!" They shouted in unison.
A huge shadow formed in the middle of the fighting area. The MidKnights stood back. Lady Death (a.k.a Xena) began to rise out of the shadow, scythe at ready.

"What do you call me for, Lady Ophelia, Lady Iris?" (Lady Ophelia is Sakura's fake name, Lady Iris is Tenten's.) Xena said, her voice soft and dangerous.
"Destroy them, or at least show them your power." Sakura demanded.
Lady Death nodded and careless swung her scythe. The boys ducked, but Kiba's arm got cut. She made her eyes glow and the boys backed up.
"Wait a second!" A voice called.
Everyone looked up to see Naruto jump down and pull the robes off of Lady Death. But.... she had disappeared!
"Up here, you fools." Xena mocked.
The boys looked up to see Lady Death, without her robes, her scythe bigger.

"I must depart now, but just so you see my real power..."
She jumped down, slashed her scythe through the ground, and disappeared. Fire shot out and burned most of the Knights... except one.

Sasuke had fled as soon as Lady Death appeared. 'I'm not scared.... it's just that I don't think I can fight that...' He went to run into the castle when he bumped into someone.
"Is something wrong, Sasuke?" Xena's voice came.
"Uh.... uh no. I'm fine."
Xena raised an eyebrow, "Okay then, now come on!"
She grabbed his hand and dragged him inside. When they got where they had to go, they met a horrifying sight.

Remember, R&R, and if you know a good site to get pictures tell me please!
They're.... Gone? by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
Some sadness..... until the ending.....
*Sob sob*
Bloodstains were all over, people laying hurt in the hall. Sasuke closed his eyes and gripped Xena's hand to walk. Xena remained still. He opened them to see her eyes widened in fear. She was trembling. Sasuke laid a hand on her shoulder. She didn't budge.
"What.... happened....?" She said softly with fear.
"I don't know," Sasuke said soothing her, "But we have to get you out of here, you look like you're ready to pass out."
Xena nodded slowly and Sasuke brought her up to the balcony. He set her down gently and automatically, tears were flowing down her face.

"What?"
"Idun... is dead... I could tell..."
Sasuke's eyes widened.
"Itachi too...."
He sat down next to her. 'Itachi's dead?'
"No, they wouldn't have gone down without a fight..."
Xena now had heavy tears and was sobbing. She kept shaking like she was cold. Sasuke began to get worried. Then, he jumped. Her hair was turning a different color. White.
"Xena your-"
"I know..." She sobbed, "It's the curse of the appearence jutsu... if you're really upset or scared.... it changes.... permanently..."
Sasuke put his arm around her, "Don't worry, I like you just the way you are..."
That didn't stop her. She was still crying. Hard.
"Sasuke.... I have something to say...."
"What is it?"
"You know that group tonight?"
"How'd you know about them?"
"I..... was Lady Death...."
Sasuke had a stunned silence.
"Sasuke, Xena." A voice came.
They turned around to see Fugaku, Migoto, Neviros, and Myra all unharmed. The bad thing.... they were holding their children.
"Xena..." Myra sobbed, "Please.... please try to use your healing arts.... they don't have much time left.... please...."
Xena wiped her tears and nodded. A green aura went around her hands. She put them on their chests and made chakra flow into them. Itachi began to move, so Xena put all of her energy into Idun. The girl wouldn't stir.
"Xena... she's gone..."
"Not yet..." Xena replied.
Her hands turned lavender, and she made a few seals, "RESSURECTION!"
Idun's eye's fluttered. Xena let out a sigh of relief and slumped to the ground. Sasuke caught her before she hit.
"You okay?" He asked.
"Yes, I'm fine."
She got back up and began walking downstairs.
"Xena!" Sasuke shouted.
She ignored him and walked down. As she stood at the top of the stairs, she swallowed hard and kept walking down. She got to the middle of everyone and raised her hands.
"RESSURECTION!" She shouted again.
People began to move, and look up at her.
"Good job, Xena-sama..." Came voices from the front.
Xena spun around to see THEM. The MidKnights.
"Now come with us," A man with silver hair said, "And no one will get hurt."
"What are you talking about?!" Xena screamed, "CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I JUST HEALED THESE PEOPLE?!"
Sasuke came running down the stairs.
"Sasuke, restrain this girl." The man ordered.
"No."
"Did you say no? Do as you are told."
"No. She's my betrothed."
The man stepped back, "This.... signal of DEATH," He spat out, "Is your betrothed?"
At that minute, Kurenai came in with the girls.
"Step away-"
The man and Kurenai caught looks. 'Kakashi...' Xena thought. Everyone was ready to fight again, but Xena stepped down.
"Everyone stop. There's no reason to fight against each other." She said.
Everyone looked up with shocked faces.
"Instead of fighting against each other, why don't we fight together?"
"You know.... that's not a bad idea...." Kakashi said softly.
"And we won't have to waste our energy fighting people too evenly matched." Kurenai added.
Everyone nodded just as Xena collapsed to the ground.
"Xena!" Sasuke yelled and ran forward.
He picked her up gently, "What's wrong with her?"
"Chakra depletion." Kakashi said simply, "It would be best to let her rest a little."
"Kakashi, dear, there aren't going to be any missions for a long time."
Kakashi nodded, "Well all of you who are here, come back with us, you can stay at our castle for the night."
"No." Sasuke said, "Let them stay here at ours. We have plenty of space."
Everyone went to find rooms as Sasuke brought Xena up to hers. Idun and Itachi were probably outside stargazing. He laid her down.
"Goodnight," He said and kissed her lightly on her cheek.
The Truth by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
Now we all get to see Xena with white hair. Go us.
Xena opened her eyes to see that she was in her room, Idun sitting next to her.
"You awake now?" She asked.
"How did I get here?"
"Your knight in shining armor."
Xena grinned, "Sasuke."
"Yes?" He said popping his head in.
Xena sat up and got out of bed.
"Thank you," She whispered and gave him a hug.
As she backed up, she took her katana and held it to her hair.
"I'm done with long hair, I know how to grow it back anyway."
With that, she slashed through her hair, leaving only a little left. She put on a gray kimono and grabbed her fans.

"I like using my fans to create spells." She said lightly and walked over to her balcony. She swept the fans across the air and they created a small gust of wind. Xena rode it down to the garden.
"Come on, Sasuke!" She called up to him, "Let's take a walk!"

The two walked through the garden.
"Xena..."
"Yes?"
"Is it true?"
"What?"
"That you were Lady Death?"
She sighed, "Yes, Sasuke. I was."
Her white hair fluttered in the wind. Sasuke looked at her. 'She seems.... pure now.... like something evil was taking her over before....' His thought were broken when he heard her sigh loudly.
"What's wrong?"
"I don't feel me anymore.... last night seemed the last night as the old Xena. I'm new now."
Sasuke stared at her for a minute. She did look different over all. Thinner. Cuter. Even more powerful.
"Why did you want us to team together?" Sasuke asked.
"Because I feel new. It's not right to kill for fun, or for some other stupid reason. And because I know who attacked."
"You do?"
"Those ninjas.... from the other night...."
"Who are they?"
"I don't know."
They stopped at the lake. Xena looked at her reflection in the water.
"I don't like white hair..."
Sasuke looked at her reflection.
"Why not?"
"I want my ability to change my appearence back..."
Sasuke laid a hand on her shoulder, "Why? So you can always hide what you look like?"
"No, because it's easier that way."
Sasuke thought about this for a minute, "Did you... like being a midnight killer?"
Xena jumped at his voice, "Well..... only when I was mad about something... it helped me get rid of the chakra building up."
Xena picked a flower from next to her and twirled it in her fingers. She looked down at it, then looked back up at Sasuke. She held the flower under her chin.
"How do I look?" She said tilting her head slightly.
"Very cute." Sasuke replied.
She giggled and held the flower under his chin.
"It doesn't match your raven hair." She said with another laugh.
Sasuke smiled and looked back at the water, "You know, I think you look better with white hair."
Xena put the flower behind her ear and pondered it, "Well, thank you. But I like my black hair better."
She got up, "I have to go ask my sister something. Be right back."

Idun was in their room like Xena predicted.
"Xena, you do know why your hair is like that, right?"
"No."
Idun motioned for her to sit down, "Mother never told you?"
"Told me what?"
Idun sighed, "Do you know why you're affiliated with nighttime?"
"No."
"It's because you are infused with a moon goddess."
Xena's eyes widened.
"And that goddess is connected to the death goddess. That's why last night, when you saw all those people dead, it brought her out."
"Will... will my hair ever change back?"
"Of course, except you won't be able to control your appearence anymore. Your hair colors now are white, black, and red."
"Red?"
"You'll find out why eventually."
Xena nodded and went out to find Sasuke.

Sasuke waited patiently for Xena to return. 'I wonder why she doesn't like her hair? I mean, it doesn't make her look bad or anything...'
"Okay, I'm back."
Sasuke looked up and smiled, "What was that all about?"
"I found out why my hair is different."
"Why?"
Xena explained the whole thing to him and Sasuke sat there with a stunned look.
"You basically have a split personality?"
"I guess..."
Sasuke grabbed her hand and looked into her eyes, "You're perfect."
Xena stood stunned for a minute, then caught him in an embrace. They heard a laugh and broke apart.
"Sasuke!" A black haired boy laughed, "I caught you!"
Sasuke narrowed his eyes, "Go away, Obito."
Obito, still laughing, left.

R&R please!
Xena Unleashed by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
Okay, so now that we have someone dying, it'll make it more interesting... I hope it isn't too sad....
Xena was walking through the hall when she felt someone put a hand on her shoulder. She turned around to see Sakura with a huge grin.
"Why are you grinning?"
"I'm getting married to Neji!"
Xena hugged her, "Congratulations!"
Her and Sakura did a little happy dance in the hallway.
"So when is it?"
"This summer, his place."
"Cool!"
"You can come right?"
"I have to find out when I'm getting married first."
"Well tell me if you can, kay?"
"Okay."
Sakura skipped down the hallway. Xena watched her happily. She went back to her room and went to look out the window. The sun was setting, and her hair was still white. She sighed heavily and sank down to the ground. She closed her eyes. 'Why? Why me? What did I do?' Xena felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned to see Kurenai.
"We need your services."


Xena got to the designated location and knocked.
"Come in, Xena." Kurenai called.
She went in to see Sai and another boy.
"Xena, I'm sure you know Sai already."
She nodded.
"This other boy is Talfo, from the Lightning Kingdom."
He was sitting in the shadows, so she couldn't really see his face. She nodded again.
"Your mission: To find who attacked last night."
"I'm guessing it's those ninjas from the other night." Xena said aloud.
"I heard about your fiasco, yes, it was them. They are from the Darkness Country."
The group was silent.
"Do we really need to bring a kunoichi with us?" Talfo spoke up.
Xena spun around in a rage and slapped him, "Yes, you do, because this kunoichi could probably beat your butt to the moon!"
Talfo, now in the moonlight, was a pretty handsome kid.

An imprint of Xena's hand covered the left side of his face.
"This is exactly why we don't need you. You're too short tempered."
Xena glared at him. 'What does he know about me? What a jerk!'
"I will be assisting you," Kurenai continued, "Your sister group."
Another group consisting of Sasuke, Temari, and Naruto came in.
"My husband will be leading them. Now, to the Darkness Country!"

Xena jumped through the trees silently, her now long white hair flowing behind her. 'Damn Idun, had to make my hair grow again...' Talfo kept casting glances at her, which she rightfully ignored. Sai soared overhead on an eagle that he drew. Kurenai was easily keeping up.
"Stop..." She whispered, then began talking into her headset, "You guys here?"
A long pause, as Xena played with the mask she was wearing.
"Okay. Xena, can you sense any chakra?"
She closed her eyes and flinched, "Someone nearby has a lot of chakra... I mean A LOT."
Kurenai said this into the headset, then said to her group, "We have no choice, we have to figure out who these people are. Go!"
The ninjas jumped from the trees and began their assault on the nearby group of enemies. Xena was easily dodging, but couldn't find a weak spot to attack him. She took a blow to the chest and staggered backwards. She ran forward, dagger at ready, slashed his arm. In the process, he had grabbed her wrist and thrown her towards a wall. In midair, she flipped and stood on the wall. 'I can't use taijutsu... they see right through it, I'm gonna have to use ninjutsu.'
"Okay then, try some of this!" She yelled.
Instantly, fire generated from her hands. Her hair turned red, her eyes glowing. The Black Demon mark appeared out of fire and she pushed the seal into the ninja's stomach. He flew backwards and landed on his back. Xena put her foot on his chest.
"Game over." She said as she put her dagger through his heart.
Meanwhile, Sasuke will having quite a fight, this guy was big, and tough.
"Xena!" He yelled seeing the kunoichi had successfully taken down her target.
She nodded and ran forward towards him. Without a second though, the ninja swat her away and she flew into the wall. A sickening cracking was heard and a scream of pain from Xena.
"Xena!" Sasuke yelled again, "Sai! Cover me!"
Sai went to fight Sasuke's guy while Sasuke went to retrieve Xena. The kunoichi was laying face down, blood flowing freely from a gash in her head. There was a spot of blood on her wrist from the guy who had grabbed it before. He knelt down next to her.
"Xena, are you al-"
Her head came up, her eyes full of fury. Angrily, she pushed herself off the ground and stood on a spire.
"YOU WANT A PIECE OF XENA?! THEN COME GET SOME!" She shouted.
Her body began to change. A sword of fire appeared in her hand. Fire swirled around her.

"LET'S GET RID OF YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL!"
"XENA! STOP!" Kurenai shouted, but to no avail.
They had lost the kunoichi's attention, and she had lost control of her power. She picked the sword up and threw it to the ground.
"HELL PYRE!"
As the sword was going towards the ground, it combusted, and hit the ninja full force. The ninja staggered back up until he was seen floating.
"YOU ARE A WASTE OF MY TIME!"
A torrent of fire shot at the ninja and all that was left was ashes. She turned to her group.
"NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!"
She shot the fire and heard a girl scream. Xena returned to normal, and through the smoke saw her sister. Burnt. Crispy. Dead.
"What.... what have I done...?" She whispered and walked over to Idun.
Her sister lay halfway burned on the ground. Xena knelt next to her.
"Idun..." She said as a tear dropped on Idun's shocked face, "Idun... wake up.... please say this is a joke.... please...."
Xena knew she wasn't going to get up. She broke out crying. The tears flowed down her face. Idun's glassy eyes stared up at her. Xena closed them through her tears. She picked up a fallen dagger and was about to stab herself when Kurenai grabbed her arm.
"Xena, it's okay to feel bad, but don't go that extreme."
"She.... had a dream.... that will now never be fulfilled..."
Naruto straightened up. He had heard that from someone... but who?
"Her dream..." Xena said while slipping her hand inside Idun's, "Was to become a psychic medium.... she wanted to be a healer...."
Xena picked her sister up but collapsed under the weight. Not willing to get up, Xena sat there and sobbed over Idun's body. She had really just killed her own sister. The rest of the team looked on with sadness. Xena felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned to see Talfo.
"I'm sorry about before." He said, "It wasn't your fault."
Xena ignored him. Kurenai came over and picked Idun up. Kakashi picked Xena up.
Xena's Voice by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
I DO NOT OWN MEMORIES BY WITHIN TEMPTATION.
Enjoy!
Xena heard her mother crying and her father trying to soothe her. When Kurenai announced that Xena had killed her, there was silence.
"Killed her?" Was all she heard from her mother.
"Are... sure?" Was all from her father.
Kurenai must've nodded because her mother started crying again. She heard her father sigh. Xena's eyes teared up again and she went to her room. She pulled out parchment and began writing a new song. There was a light knock on her door and she heard it creak open. She looked up to see her father.
"Why, Xena? Why did you do it?"
"I... didn't mean to...." She said quietly, a tear slipping off her nose.
Her father picked her up with his psychic, "WHY?!"
"I didn't mean to!" She shouted through tears, "Why would I want to kill her?! ASK KURENAI!"
Her father dropped her, "Get out of here. You don't deserve my attention."
With that, he left Xena sobbing again. His last words rung through her head. She held it in her hands, tears making a small puddle on the floor. Her hair turned back to normal black. She clenched her fist.
"Get out of your sight, eh? Fine, I'll leave and become what I really wanted. A NINJA!"
"Do you really mean that?" A voice came.
She looked over her shoulder to see Sasuke. He was in full black, and it somehow suited him.
"Perhaps, Sasuke. My father just told me to leave."
"Don't listen to him, he's just upset."
Xena looked down at her black dress. She picked up the song she wrote.
"Let's go visit her, Sasuke."

As they walked forward, they saw a figure standing over the grave. When they got closer, they noticed it was Itachi. And for once, he was crying.
"Itachi?" Xena said softly.
He turned around and narrowed his eyes at her, "What do you want.... murderer?"
Xena stepped back. Sasuke stepped forward.
"That wasn't necessary, Itachi." Sasuke said sternly.
"You're only protecting her because you love her. What about me? What do I have left?"
"Memories..." Xena said quietly.
"Excuse me?" Itachi said a little coldly.
"Memories..." She repeated.
"What about them?" Sasuke asked.
"Memories..." She said again, "In this world you tried... not leaving me alone behind.... there's no other way.... I prayed to the gods, let her stay... the memories ease the pain inside, now I know why....
All of my memories keep you near.
In silent moments, Imagine you'd be here.
All of my memories keep you near,
Your silent whispers, silent tears...
Made me promise I'd try.... to find my way back in this life.... I hope there is way... to give me sign you're okay... reminds me again it's worth it all... so I can go home... All of my memories keep you near.
In silent moments, Imagine you'd be here.
All of my memories keep you near,
Your silent whispers, silent tears...
Together in all these memories.... I see your smile... All of the memories I hold dear... darling, you know I'll love you till the end of time....
All of my memories keep you near.
In silent moments, Imagine you'd be here.
All of my memories keep you near,
Your silent whispers, silent tears...
Memories...." She finished singing.
By this time, Itachi and Sasuke had silent tears, and Xena had placed a flower on the grave.
"Xena," Itachi said, "Your song pierced me... I realize why I loved her so much..."
"And why is that?"
"Because she gave me joyful memories. Are you going to sing tomorrow at the service?"
"Actually... I might not be here...."
"Why not?" Itachi said taken aback.
"My father wants me dead for killing my sister... when I didn't really kill her..."
"Stay." Itachi said firmly.
"Huh?"
"Stay and sing. Change their minds with your voice. Let it show them your view."
Xena smiled and hugged him.
"Thank you, Itachi."
The Funeral by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
I DO NOT OWN OUR FAREWELL BY WITHIN TEMPTATION!
Xena finally reveals her true feeling for Sasuke! Yay! I wrote this while listening to Our Farewell, so I just kinda wrote the words down when I sang it. Lol.
The next morning, everyone who was at the castle had heard of what Xena did and was at the funeral. Xena swallowed loudly. 'I can do this... remember, Idun would be happy...'
"Idun was... a charming young lady. She was powerful, and had a sense of humor. I will truly miss her." Itachi said and stepped down.
As he walked by, he gave Xena a wink. She stepped up and took a breath and began to sing.
"In my hands... a legacy of memories... I can hear you say my name.... I can almost see your smile..... Feel the warmth of your embrace..... But there is nothing but silence now..... Around the one I loved..... Is this our farewell?
Sweet darling, you worry too much,
My child, see the sadness in your eyes,
You are not alone in life, although you might think that you are,
Never thought this day would come so soon..... We had no time to say goodbye.... How can the world just carry on? I feel so lost when you are not at my side.... But there is nothing but silence now.... Around the one I loved.... Is this our farewell?
Sweet darling, you worry too much,
My child, see the sadness in your eyes,
You are not alone in life, although you might think that you are...."
The music played for a bit and then she began again:
"So sorry your world is tumbling down,
I will watch you through these nights,
Rest your head and go to sleep, because my child,
This is not our farewell...
This is not our farewell..."
As she looked out, she saw her mother and father nodding in approval with tears coming down their faces, Sasuke crying, Itachi crying, and even the Uchiha parents crying. Sakura, Ino, Tenten, and Hinata were bawling. Neji was nodding as if he agreed. She bowed and stepped down. Suddenly, floods of memories came back to her:

'That was odd... it was like she was sending me a thank you...' Sasuke came up to her wiping tears.
"That was a pretty song, Xena." He said.
"Thank you very much Sasuke." And with that she kissed him square on the lips.
Itachi smiled and put his hand on Sasuke's shoulder, "Looks like she finally opened up to you."
"Um... Itachi..." Xena said a bit shyly.
"What is it?"
"Thank you too..." She kissed him on the cheek, "But what are you doing about your marriage?"
"You and Sasuke will take over the Uchiha clan. And besides they're looking for warriors for the war."
"War?"
"Between us and the Darkness Country."
Xena face fell, "I have to fight too then..."
"What?!" Itachi practically shouted, "But... but you're a kunoichi!"
"Has that ever stopped me before?" She said with a hint of laughter in her voice.
Itachi shook his head then added, "Idun was right about you."
"Come on, Sasuke. I would like you to sleep in my room tonight." Xena announced.
Sasuke nodded and the two went back to the castle.
The Runes by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
Review please, also, if you would like your runes read, leave me a review about it, and I'll see what you get!
"You're not really going to fight, are you?" Sasuke said, a hint of worry in his voice.
"I have to. But not right away." Xena replied as she searched through her trunk for something, "Did Idun take them again?"
She dumped the contents of her trunk and smiled as she held up a sequined bag.
"What's that?"
"My runes. Ask a question."
"Will I become a good king?"
She moved her hands over the runes and a gold one floated forward.
"This is Nyd. Rune of dispair in this coloration. Constraint, delay, loss, need, and sorrow are some of these dispairs. It speaks most strongly of pause, staying at one point in life because you are afraid to move on. There is one bright light in all of this, it stands for lessons learned... just learn them before the darkness takes you over."
"That seems... kinda risky..."
"Don't worry about it. I'm sure you'll learn those lessons."
"You do a question."
"Will I be able to control my fire powers?"
A blue rune came forward.
"Laguz is the most feminine of runes, representing water, ironic huh? Deep romance is invoked by the rune. Through Laguz, water is seen - vast, uncontrollable, ever-changing, and vital. When interpreted as the turning tide, Laguz can predict the inevitable return from a long journey."
"Hmm... Will Itachi die in battle?"
"Okay..."
She put her hands over them, and a single rune floated forward. Xena smiled.
"What?"
She began to recite what that particuler rune means, "This is the Berkana rune, and it represents the birch tree. That particular tree is a symbol of renewal, rebirth, birth, growth and fertility. This rune is a joyous one, representing good outcomes from adventures undertaken. It is the rune of a good family or household."
Sasuke hugged her, "Itachi's not gonna die! Right?"
"Right. And this time, I put a lot of my energy to get an accurate result. Alright, my turn.... Will I ever become a true ninja?"
Another single rune floated forward.
"Laguz again."
"So basically..." Sasuke said.
"It's unclear." Xena finished.
"Hey, can I go get Itachi to see this? Please?"
"Sure."
Sasuke ran out of the room, and she practiced a few time before they finally came back.
"What do you want me to do?"
"Ask Xena a question! Go on!"
"Will I ever find my true love?" Itachi asked.
Xena held her hands over the runes. A red rune floated forward, and Xena took a little breath.
"What?!" Itachi said, the panic rising in his voice.
"This... rune is Hagalaz... It's the rune of hail. Hail is a destructive force here in the North I can presume? This rune represents great disruption in one's life. In the Northern winter, there is a halt to activity, meaning that delay or hindrance is associated with this rune. The opposite of chaos, is yet more chaos, as illustrated by the fact this rune cannot be reversed."
"And you're saying?"
"That maybe one day, it's possible, but in the meantime, there is a delay. The disruption has already come, with my sister and all."
Itachi stared at her. He then smirked.
"I have a question."
"Shoot."
"Do you like me?"
Xena smirked a little too, and moved her hands over the runes. Another rune moved forward and Sasuke prayed that it was a bad one. Xena's face lit up.
"This rune is the best one you can get!" She shouted, "It's Ansuz, and represents the critical factor in the question at hand. It refers to a god or it's spoken words. It is the voice of law, prophecy, and truth. It is the truth heard in the wind, this rune's element. This rune represents wisdom obtained or knowledge delivered. It is the rune of absolute good advice and true council - the message we all strive to hear."
"English please."
"Yes."
Itachi did a little happy dance and left the room.
"Same thing as him!" Sasuke said as soon as he left.
She jumped again, "Hagalaz again."
"Isn't that the bad one?"
"Well yeah, but it's definitely wrong." She concluded, "Something's messing up my psychic."
Sasuke hugged her, "I knew something was wrong."
"Hee hee..."
They heard a knock and turned to see Sakura, Hinata, and Neji in the doorway.
"We heard you were doing runes."
"Yup, come on in."
'This is getting interesting.' Sasuke thought.
"Okay, one person at a time, everyone else wait outside."
Sasuke, Sakura, and Neji went outside.
"Okay, Hinata. What is your question?"
"Will I ever see Naruto again?"
A blue rune floated forward.
"This is Wunjo, the rune of joy. The reversal of this rune means joy is withheld. Since joy is frequently communal, this rune often suggests loneliness. Alternatively, some think of Wunjo as the rune of the gods and perfection. Basically, sometime in the near future, dear Hinata."
Hinata blushed madly and placed a gold coin on the bed.
"You don't have to pay me."
"P-please," She stuttered, "Take it."
Xena took the gold coin and placed it in the bag. Hinata left and Sakura came in.
"You have a line forming out there."
"I don't mind. What's your question?"
"Will I be able to protect the ones I love?"
A gold rune floated forward.
"This is Fehu, the rune of wealth and cattle. Since cattle reproduce easily, it means your wealth and luck will rejuvenate itself. It also is associated with the goddess of fertility, meaning there are many children in the future."
"So I will?"
"Yes."
Sakura jumped off the bed revealing a coin.
"Why are you guys paying me?"
"It's a little gift!" She said as she ran out the room.
Neji came in and looked a bit embarassed.
"What is it, Neji?"
"Okay... Is it possible not to get married?"
A stone grey rune moved forward.
"This is Nyd, stone of powerful negitivity. I suggest not trying to not get married, or it will lead to sorrow, pain and loss."
Neji nodded and handed her another coin.
"Neji... are you not happy with marrying Sakura?"
"I am happy, but I just don't want to lose her..."
Xena smiled. Neji left and Tenten came in.
"A question? Okay... Are kunoichis stronger than shinobis?"
"Good one."
An icy stone moved forward.
"Tyr. He was the God of Men. Therefore, shinobi are stronger, but, in order to get stronger, they must sacrifice something. I still think kunoichi are stronger."
"Me too!" Tenten agreed as she handed over a coin.
Tenten left and Temari came in.
"Kay. Am I a strong kunoichi?"
A grey stone moved forward with a zigzag on it.
"Eoh. Eoh refers to the yew tree which is known for it's endurance. It means you can be hit down, but will always get back up. The bad thing, it's a symbol for death. But because of this rune, your death only means one thing - a renewal of your spirit."
Temari let out a sigh of relief and handed a coin over.
Sai came in next.
"Will I ever become an artist?"
Hagalaz floated forward.
"Hagalaz, meaning you will have to wait for it to happen. In the meantime, there may be something chaotic going on."
Sai smiled and gave her another coin. The only person left was Sasuke.
"Another question?" She asked grinning.
"When will this war end?" He said, a touch of sadness in his voice, "Too many people have died..."
A gold rune came forward.
"Raido. It stands for leadership and moral correctness. I wonder why this one came forward. It makes no sense."
"I understand." Sasuke said after a moment of silence.
"You do?"
"It's unclear, so basically, this is saying that there is no answer at the moment, but with moral correctness, it's saying that it will end eventually."
Xena smiled and ruffled his hair, "Maybe you should read them next time."
"I don't know anything about them!"
"Well it's really easy you see..."

Remember! Leave a review!
Gone... by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
It's a short last chapter, but what the hell!
Xena was packing her bags. It was about one in the morning, Sasuke was still asleep. 'What he doesn't know won't hurt him.' She put her weapon holster on and jumped out the open window. As she jumped through the forest, her hair turned white again. She ignored it and continued, her only thoughts on what could lie ahead...

Sasuke woke up to see Xena gone. He didn't think anything of it and went to get breakfast. As he went down, he heard his parents talking in frightened voices.
"She left a note..." Mikoto said.
"What does it say?" Fugaku asked.
"The only thing it says is... I'll be back soon, don't miss me..." Myra said through tears.
Sasuke froze. She left. Gone. Disappeared. Without a trace. Was this the beginning of the end?

Wanna know what happened? Read the sequeal Assassin.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=1725