New Beginnings by playin_lover
Summary: This is set after Naruto becomes Hokage.

Neji never knew how much he wanted this until Naruto actually became Hokage. He never realized that he was finally going to be set free, from the cage that kept him from what he always wanted, Freedom.
Categories: Het Romance > Top Six Pairs Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 1606 Read: 3348 Published: 22/07/06 Updated: 14/06/07
Destiny Calls by playin_lover
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I still don't own Naruto
Love is not blind, it sees more not less;
But because it sees more it chooses to see less.
~ Unknown

Okay, walking in on Naruto and Sasuke making out wasn't really how he saw his new life starting. But it became part of the foundation his new life was being built on. Sasuke, with all his stature and all his potential power, was week at the knees, head over heels, in love with, Naruto. And he wasn't ashamed to show it, but what about me? I'm a coward, hiding behind family love, in a perverse kinda way.
But after that, I learned something else, about the ritual... I'm going to be blind, it will take about a year to heal. And in that time i'll... i'll forget everything, everyone, every moment of my life. As pitifil as it was, it was still his.
I just need time to think this out, time to let it settle. Then when I've thought about it, i'll tell every one else... i'll tell her how I feel too.
God, when did my life become so complicated?!
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=1416