Shards by proxy_flame
Summary: Fragments of stories that I wrote down but haven't gotten around to actually working on yet.
Categories: Non-Naruto Fiction > Original stories Characters: None
Genres: Supernatural
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 2011 Read: 3420 Published: 06/12/14 Updated: 08/06/15
angel and demon by proxy_flame
Angel looked at Demon and smiled.

"Should I do this or would you like to?"

Below them their charge looked around uncertainly.

"Why don't we share it this time? It looks plenty big enough."

Indeed, the black hunched figure lurking at the edge of the light was larger than both beings. As the girl locked the door and began walking Angel nodded and they stepped forward. The black figure's clawed fingers lengthened into razor-sharp blades, and reached for the girl's thin neck.

Angel and Demon flickered out of sight, reappearing one on either side of the monster. Light pulsed from Angel and a dark whip flashed out from Demon's fingers. The creature fell and the girl continued forwards, reacting only when she stepped into the vicious liquid pouring from the creature. A shudder passed through her and she looked around nervously, and then made a mad dash for the stairs to her left.

Angel smiled blandly and knelt, reaching out and trailing his fingers over the surface of the puddle. The liquid gathered itself up into a small, black glittering marble. He popped it into his mouth and sucked on it like candy, which it was to his kind.

"No need to hang back," he gestured from Demon to the slain creature. "Eat, before it goes bad."

Demon hummed before letting the whip flick out again, severing a chunk and popping it into his mouth.

"A rare treat, this," he murmured.

"Indeed."
End Notes:
A/N: I would love to know what you think about this, and if I should make it into a longer story. I came up with it when taking a really late bath after watching the movie The Babadook and scaring myself silly.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=11281