Gentle touch by Hinata U2umaki
Summary: Naruto and Hinata are getting MARRIED! But things are happening faster than expected...
Categories: Het Romance > Angst, Het Romance > Warned Characters: Naruto Uzumaki
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Themes
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 516 Read: 2188 Published: 06/02/14 Updated: 14/02/14
Story Notes:
Be careful what you read. Sasuke was the best man, but Uchiha Madara killed him. Neji Hyuuga was to take his place, but since Hinata is now half-vampire, he disowns her.

1. The Flashback by Hinata U2umaki

2. The Snow Day by Hinata U2umaki

The Flashback by Hinata U2umaki
Author's Notes:
This is where it all starts.
Hinata Hyuuga sits on the edge of the bed, staring at the door. "It's not Naruto-kun's fault," she whispered to the nothingness around her.. "Come on, man!" Naruto yells to Neji the day he disowned Hinata. "We're both seventeen! You know well enough I wouldn't do ANYTHING to hurt her! It's the damned Vampires' faults!" At the thought of this, Hinata begins to cry. At that same time, Naruto walks in, shirtless and tired. "I hope this isn't a bad time," he says as he sees her sob. She tries to smile. "No, come in, Naruto-kun." He sits next to her and brushes away her tears, kisses her, and gently pulls her into a serenade of kisses, from her neck down. She gasps as shivers run down her spine uncontrollably. He licks her neck and whispers how much he loves her in her ear, kissing her more, now with her chest against his. He pulls her closer, unzipping her jacket and slowly pulling off her shirt. She sighs as he buries her in his warmth, and he pulls her into a trance under the covers as night falls. She groans as he slides into her, hugging her protectively. "I promise I won't hurt you, Hina. I love you," He whispers, his blood pulsing through his veins. "I love you too...." She smiles and rocks back and forth slowly through the night.
End Notes:
What'll happen next? Find out in the next chapter of "Gentle Touch"!
The Snow Day by Hinata U2umaki
Author's Notes:
Out of the blue, the village is under heavy snow! Naruto and Hinata join the rest of the village in an all-out snow-brawl!
As the sun approaches over the horizon, Hinata slowly rubs her eyes. Her head starts to throb as she tries to remember what happened that night. It dawns on her as she turns to her exhausted fiance, covered in hickeys and bruises, and still tightly attached to her. She decides to stay asleep but a voice makes her jump. "If you want to get up, I'll move." She turns to find Naruto grinning at her with sleepy eyes. He slides out of her, sighing softly, and they both get dressed for the day. As Hinata puts her shirt on, she smiles and asks, "You hungry?" Naruto quickly replies, "I'm always hungry." He walks over and kisses her, wrapping his tongue around hers. She moans a little and kisses his cheek, walking off to fix some ramen. As she passes by the window, her jaw drops at the heavy blizzard outside. "Hey babe, you want to go outside after breakfast?" "Yeah!" He chuckles as he helps her set up the table. The two say a quick prayer, eat breakfast, Hinata puts her hood over her head, and they race outside, tossing snowballs at the other ninja. Kiba is hit by a snowball "Oof! Hey, Naruto! Where have you been?" "Uuuuuuhhh... In my house" "Why haven't you been coming out more often?" "That's none of your--" Naruto is abruptly stopped as he watches Hinata pelt Kiba with a flurry of snowballs, yelling, "Shut up Kiba!" She runs and tackles Naruto as he's laughing, kissing him deeply. He growls playfully and kisses her back, chuckling. "Mmm..." He sighs, smiling. "Delicious." The two rush back into the icy fury, dividing and conquering the snowball throwers' forts throughout the day.
End Notes:
What will happen when the pair goes home? Will they edit their wedding plans, or will they wait until the snow is over? Find out in the next chapter of "Gentle Touch"!
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=11193