The Book of Hondo by shadesmaclean
Summary: 10th Anniversary Edition! Now with 13% more typos! Bored in study hall, they started their own religion, and this one was commissioned to write its sacred text, in exchange for becoming their First Apostle. And so it came to pass, the most demented religious book ever written, an epic tale about nothing. (This book containeth more than thy USDA Recommended Daily Allowance of Irony, Unrefined Satire, and Vitamin X, and may cause random side-effects for those who take themselves, or their religion, too seriously.)
Categories: Non-Naruto Fiction, Non-Naruto Fiction > Original stories, Non-Naruto Fiction > Poems Characters: OC
Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Humor, Parody, Poetry, Sci-Fi, Supernatural
Warnings: Death, Sexual Themes
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 129 Completed: Yes Word count: 101461 Read: 60941 Published: 07/08/13 Updated: 16/04/14
Scootly Epistle by shadesmaclean
Author's Notes:
Scootly Epistle
SCOOT THE KO’AN’S EPISTLE TO THAT CENSORING B**** JANE FONDA

(Scoot the Ko’An’s Epistle to That Censoring B**** Jane Fonda was brought to thee by Gum, the Breakfast of Champions. We care not which brand, as long as thou art chewing it.)

To Whom It May Confuse:
’Twas the other night, whilst we were watching the Turner Redneck Movie version of From Dusk Till Dawn with the Gods of Hondo on their new digital TV, for this was after we didst battle the Multi-Tentacled Home Theatre Beast, that I didst see the scene where the characters didst come unto the Titty Twister Bar. But in thy version, the place’s name was called the “Kitty” Twister, and Cheech didst cry out how they didst have all manner of kitties.

In place of the word “pussy” they didst use the word “kitty” during a long monologue about the variety of “kitties” they had. Black kitties, white kitties, Asian kitties, wet kitties, dry kitties, hairy kitties, shaved kitties, big kitties, small kitties…

I couldst go on ad nauseum, but my point is that this is sick and wrong. Tell that sick b**** Jane Fonda that I do not want my children thinking that way about kitties!

-Scoot the Ko’An
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=11125