Progression by Uozumi
Summary: Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, and the progression of time.
Categories: Orphan Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 307 Read: 1251 Published: 03/01/06 Updated: 03/01/06
N/A by Uozumi
Title Progression
Author Uozumi
Genre General
Rating PG
Disclaimer I do not own nor claim to own this. The characters, ect...contained within are not my property. This is an act of fandom and I do not make a profit from this endeavor.
Summary Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, and the progression of time.

Progression


Once a long time ago there was a small boy who gave his village a present against his will. Once long ago there was a small girl who hid herself away from everyone. Once a long time ago there was a little boy who wanted nothing more than to impress his family. Long ago there was a boy who proclaimed he would become the next Hokage. Long ago there was a girl who would stop at nothing to win her crush’s heart and upset her rival. Long ago there was a boy who vowed to revenge his lost clan. Decades ago there was a teenager who wanted to find his best friend. Decades ago there was a teenager who had proven herself to many people. Decades ago there was a teenager who wanted power and to run away from those who wanted him back. Years ago there was a man who gave up his quest to become the Hokage. Years ago there was a woman who married the man who pledged his life to her. Years ago there was a man dying in the woods killed by those who wanted to save him. Now there is another name of a great shinobi carved into the Memorial. Now there is another strong leader leading the people of Konoha. Now a lost clan is truly gone forever.

The End
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=872