TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fuma Saya from "Different from the Rest" (my Shikamaru fanfic) biography by xaneresx

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: So, this is Saya!
Photobucket (Saya, pretty much...but she has more skin color, and brown eyes. -_-)

Name: Fuma Saya

Age: 15-16

Height: 5'2''

Weight: 114

Appearance: Saya has long black hair that goes to the middle of her back and side-swept bangs that go to the right. She usually keeps her hair down and uses a small blue ribbon to keep her hair from falling in her face (except her bangs). She has brown eyes with long eyelashes.

She is a petite girl in height and is well-developed with a bigger bust than the other girls her age and hips. Overall she has a graceful appearance.

When on missions she wears a long, black-sleeved shirt with a deep v-neck and fishnet underneath that, and wrappings around her chest. She wears a short dark blue skirt with a slit on the right side and slightly shorter black training shorts for easy movement. On her left knee she wears a a fishnet style knee-brace. Over her shirt she wears a gray vest thats not as bulky as a normal Chuunin/Jounin vest with pockets on the front to hold scrolls. She carries a leg pouch and a medic bag. She wears ninja boots, similar to Sakura's. Her headband is around her neck.

Her casual attire is a long-sleeved black kimono top with a blue sash around her waist, and a blue skirt (with no slit) and the same boots. Her top is slightly low cut so fishnet is shown underneath.

Personality: Saya has a kind disposition. She has always been a hard-worker and is usally seen with a small smile that tends to grow when around those she loves.

She has a fondness for children, and she has a usually even temper, unlike her highly aggressive clan. When angered she is explosive, especially in battle. She is strict, especially when she occasionally teaches at the Academy, but not over-bearingly so.

She longs become a Jounin so that she can train the younger generation of shinobi to grow stronger as well as be a role model.

Her favorite things to do are train, read, and teach at the Academy.

Abilities/Stats Saya is a Chuunin who masters in Genjutsu and medical-jutsu. She is skilled with weapons and prefers long range combat.

She analyzes battles before using her Genjutsu and tends to use long-range weapons.

As she mastered her Genjutsu she trained with Kurenai in order to improve and considered Kurenai her role model. Her medical jutsu was learned from Shizune.

Taijutsu: 2.5/5
Ninjutsu:3.5/5
Genjutsu: 4/5
Intelligence: 4/5
Speed: 2.5/5
Stamina:3/5
Hand seals: 3/5

Clan: Saya's father was from the Fuma clan, a clan known for their aggressiveness in battle and weaponry. Even outside of battle, the Fuma clan is known to be impulsive (sometimes negatively so) and rash, but weapon masters and skilled weapon makers.

Saya's mother was from the famous Senju clan that founded Konoha. They are known to be skilled in all types of jutsu. However as the clan got smaller and smaller some ceased to become shinobi.

Past (including teammates and such):
Saya's mother died in childbirth and her father died during the Great Ninja War. Saya was raised by her aunt and uncle until she was old enough to take care of herself which she then moved into a small apartment within the Fuma compound.

Saya graduated in the same year as Shikamaru and the rest of the genin did, but unlike the rest, her teammates and her are no longer do many missions together. Her teammates were fratneral twins (Akiko and Ryuu). Ryuu went on to become a member of ANBU and Akiko is training to become an interrogator (like Ibiki) and has become the lover of their former sensei.

Since childhood, because they live close, Shikamaru and Saya had been friends. However, Saya has a crush on Shikamaru since they graduated from the Academy, even though she knows that Shikamaru only considers her a friend.

As she grew older and showed a level-headed personality since childhood her clan involves her in most important decisions.

Since her father was head of the Fuma clan, Saya is the heiress. Currently she is considered the leader of her clan with her uncle and aunt as her advisers. Because she is still quite young she is still learning what it means to be the head of her clan.