TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Special Mission For The Kazekage by kathlaidaprincess

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: This is the mission I always talk about in several of my stories (especially MEOH), the one that finally allowed Naruto and Gaara to spend a good amount of quality time together, as the great friends they are. The idea is probably random, but it’s dear to me, and that’s why you have it here ;)
Now I can agree with what others say (even though I should have known this all along...): you unmistakably are the most unpredictable shinobi of your time, in the most marvelous way...

As I step away from your home, natural towers of green and brown and massive colossi of brick and concrete (that we built with our own hands) falling behind me, I hold this precious remembrance between my careful fingers, I study it with the same smile that gives beauty to my features in the picture (one I had no idea I could possess without you...) and I understand all is supposed to go this way, and it makes me happy...

During this time, together we realized our connection is far beyond of one of two demon hosts, and together we fought, struggled and succeeded in protecting the people entrusted to us for quite some time. During this time, I understood that no matter how many bittersweet surprises come from you, you will always manage to turn them into solely sweet ones, I resigned to the fact that I am stuck with you, for life... There will always be annoyances, disturbances and other minor problems, but I'm afraid we will be able to overcome them always...

Our friendship flourished during this time, and as I go on walking, I still keep staring at the picture, thrilled that someone like you ended up crashing upon someone like me.

But you will soon get your payment, your reward, your dream come true. Soon the effort of what feels like a thousand years will bring fruition to you, and finally then we shall be one in mind once more...

You are ready, Uzumaki Naruto, perhaps you were born ready, armed with that unique soul of yours...

It will always be a vision to witness your never-ending development, and it was the greatest pleasure to help in its rewarding...

We will see each other soon enough, sooner than you expect...

And, when it happens, we will meet at our ultimate level of accomplishment: you for your purposes, me for your happiness.