TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto: Next Generation!! by Hailo95100

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Pairings:
LeexSakura
?xSasuke
TemarixShikamaru
ShizunexKakashi
NarutoxHinata
InoxChouji
ShinoxShiro(Oc)
Yuri (it means 'lily') seemed like she was about to fall asleep right at the table. It was early in the morning, the sun was barely up, and she couldn't sleep. She'd been too excited to sleep, and her brother didn't help at all.

The silver-haired girl sat up straight when she guessed that she wasn't the only one in the house. She slowly turned around and saw her brother towering abouve, shadows covering his face, and his blue eyes shining brightly. The evil grin didn't help at all.

The second the door opened to the house, Yuri jumped up and hid behind Kakashi. "He's being mean again!" she whined.

"I am not," Ryuu pointed out. "I haven't even touched her."

"There's a world record," Kakashi muttered. Last time Ryuu went near Yuri, she was left with a bruise the size of a fist. "Ryuu, Naruto wants you."

Ryuu nodded and began to walk out the door. "Don't go into my room," he said. "I'm working on something too important and I DON'T want it messed up...again."

Yuri/Kakashi: ... ^^'
"We won't," they said in unison. Ryuu nodded and ninja poofed away when he was a good few yards away. The two left at the house sighed with reliefe and their alert-ness went away.

A couple of hours later, Yuri was asleep on the couch, and it was about half an hour before the Academy would be open. Today was the day that they were asigned to teams; Yuri wanted to be in one, but she didn't want to show how skilled she was. She didn't like how she was stronger then most others.

"Oi, wake up," Kakashi said blankly and rolled Yuri off the couch. Yuri groaned. "You're going to be late- you have a half an hour."

Yuri: O_o
"WHAT?!" she gasped. "I can't be late!" She ninja poofed to her room, pulled on her normal clothes, and ran out the door. "I hate being late!"

She ran down the path, her light blue ninja sandles barely hitting the ground. But the smell of fish made her stop completely. Yuri sniffed the air slightly and turned onto a street, amazed at how much stuff was on that one street. She shook her head and walked away; she'd get fish later.
----

Konohamaru looked at the clipboard he was holding in his hands. "Everyone's here..." he muttered. "Except Yuri... Again."

"Maybe she got lost!" Nocto Uzumaki exclaimed. "It wouldn't be the only time."

The teacher sighed. "We already hear to many excuses from Ryuu...," he said. "Wait, we're also missing Rinkon...Okay, let's just get on with this! Squad Six! Aburame Bageko-"

"I told you to call me Isamu!"

"Okay, Aburame Isamu, Haruno Ai, and Nara Uchiwa!"

The door suddenly slid open and two girls stood there, panting. One was a silver haired girl with black eyes and blue clothes (/kinda/ like Sasuke's). The other one had short white hair and brown eyes. She was wearing black gloves and white clothes.

"S-s-sorry we're late!" Yuri said as she leaned against the doorframe, still panting.

"Koneko got away, and then I got yelled at because she ate a bunch of our bugs," Rinkon said.

"Just sit down!" Konohamaru said with a slight growl in his voice. Yuri and Rinkon nodded and sat down next to Nocto. "Squad Seven! ...What?! Uh... Uzumaki Nocto, Hatake Yuri, and Aburame Rinkon!"

It was silent. The two girls now on Squad Seven hated Nocto, and Nocto hated them.

"Why do I have to be with him/them!!" the three of them shouted in unison.

"It's just the way Naruto wants you guys," Konohamaru said. "Now sit down and let me continue!!"

The three sat down, annoyed. Rinkon was tapping her fingers against the desk, Nocto was scowling at the blackboard, and Yuri seemed quite ticked.

"Squad Eight!" Konohamaru continued. "Uchiha Ame, Inuzuka Hibiki, and Akamitchi (sp) Hana! Now just wait for your teachers to come and...yeah..." He shook his head and walked out of the room.

Nocto turned around and glared at the wall. "I can't believe I'm stuck with a usless, weak Genin and a cat-girl like likes bugs!" he exclaimed. "It's not fair! I demand a Squad switch!"

"Too bad," Isamu said. "No switches after this."

"Oh shut up, bug boy!"

The door opened and in came Gai. "Squad Six!!" he said with a huge grin.
Isamu shook his head and took off his sunglasses. Ai seemed scarred for life, and Uchiwa was terrified.
All: O__o

"Y-you're kidding, right?" the pink haired ninja asked. "Why are we stuck with you?"

Uchiwa sniffed sadly. "I bet Jino and Rino get a better sensei!" she whined. Isamu had nothing to say. Together, the three of them left with their new sensei, terrified of what was going to happen next.

Kurenai came in and looked around. "Squad Eight?" she asked. Hibiki raised her hand.

"Over here!" she called. Her dog, Kirko, barked and jumped ontop of his owner's head. Ame and Hana grinned happily and went with Kurenai.

Nocto growled and rested his head on the desk. "Why are we still here?!" he snapped. "The other squads have already left! I don't think it's fair that we're still here and the others left!"

"Just shut the hell up," Yuri growled and leaned back in her chair. "I bet we're getting Shikamaru, Lee, or Neji."

Rinkon frowned and shook her head. "It'll be night time by the time our sensei comes! Lee would've been here by now, and Neji would never be up to teaching." She sighed. "But I can understand the Shikamaru thing."

Nocto couldn't take it. "Ten points it's Shikamaru, 100 points if it's Kakashi!" he growled and moved a chair over to the door. He put a kunai in between the door and door frame and moved the chair back to were it was. "Serves him right!"

"Like that'll work," Yuri breathed. "How many times have you actually managed to hit someone?"

The twelve-year old frowned. "I almost got dad and mom with a paintbrush that Sai let me use," he said. "But mom just knocked it away."

They sat there, waiting. After almost an hour, the door slid open, but no one came in. The kunai fell to the ground and that's when their sensei walked in.

"YOU!?" they all gasped.

Kakashi looked up from his book. "I can't believe it," he breathed. "How in the world did I get stuck with you three?"

Yuri frowned. "That's not fair!" she whined.

Nocto began laughing. "And you thought it was Shikamaru!" he exclaimed. "How pathetic! You really fail, Yuri!"

"This is not good," Kakashi muttered. "Well, let's go, I guess."

The three Genin jumped to their feet and followed Kakashi out the door. They walked through the village, and that took at least another half an hour. It was already past lunchtime! Nocto began to complain about everything, but stopped when they got to a huge field.

"Sit," Kakashi said and pointed to three logs sticking out of the ground. Everyone sat next to one, with Kakashi a bit farther away.

Well, they thought, it couldn't be worse then having Shikamaru or someone else. They were just glad that they didn't have Gai as a teacher!!

"Exactly...why are we sitting here?" Rinkon asked.

"Just hold on," Kakashi said. "I just got to a good part."

All: -__-'

"...Sensei...it's...a book," Yuri muttered. "And....we're just...sitting here."

"I know. Okay, good part over." Kakashi closed his book and put it away. "Now that we're all....listening, let's introduce ourselves."

Nocto grinned. "I already know them!" he said. "Yuri's a wimp and Rinkon's a freaky cat-bug-girl!"

"You're going to die one of these days," Yuri growled.

"I'm...not freakyyyy!!" Rinkon cried.

"This is going to be a llllooonnngggg day..." Kakashi shook his head and said, "Quiet!" The three argueing Genin stopped argueing and looked at Kakashi. "It's like this..." He paused. "I am Hatake Kakashi. I don't feel like telling you what I like, or what I want to do in the future, and my favorite and least favorite thing...I'll tell you later."

-__-'

"Me firrrssttt!" Nocto said and waved a hand. "I am Nocto Uzumaki! I like cereal, frogs, and annoying the crud out of my little brother, Aoi!! I want to be able to control Ubi in the future, so then I can protect everyone! ...Even the people I hate. My favorite thing is...uh... Can I get back to you on that one?"

Kakashi rolled his eyes but nodded. He looked at Rinkon, who also nodded.

"I'm a Rinkon Aburame," she said. "I like cats, bugs, and I HATE dogs! In the future, I want to be able to beat my brother at a battle and my favorite thing is messing around with Lady Tsunade and Shizune!!"

"You next," he said and pointed to Yuri.

Yuri stared blankly before sighing. "I'm Yuri Hatake," she said. "I like dragons, birds, and I hate people who make fun of others." Nocto blinked and looked confused. "I want to be able to show how strong I am in the future without getting ranked to Chuunin and my favorite thing is drawing dragons."

"OOHHH!!" Nocto said. "My favorite thing is training to become stronger and I hate being messed with." He then grinned like Naruto.

"Good," Kakashi said, "it looks like we'll all get along perfectly fine."

O_o

"How?" everyone asked in unison.

"See, you're already getting along fine!"

/Facepalm

"We are obviously NOT getting along," Rinkon breathed. "It's all his fault!" She pointed to Nocto. "Uzumaki keeps doing it!"

Kakashi sighed. "Okay, meet me back here tomorrow," he said and stood up. "About...seven in the morning." He ninja poofed away, leaving the three Genin by themselves.
----

Ryuu stood infront of the Hokage, Naruto, as he and his two teammates were given a mission.

"This mission is S-Class," Naruto said. "I don't want you guys to go crazy while you're out there."

"We won't!" Ikasu said. She had bright red hair and dark yellow eyes. "We'll do it exactly how you want us to!"

Naruto nodded and looked at the other member. Tenpi's lazy expression showed that he might not be listening. The Hokage shook his hand infront of the Nara kid and sighed. "I'll let you two deal with him later," he said. He handed a sheet of paper to Ryuu and Ikasu. "This is Hitoshi, a member of the Chiyo Clan."

"He looks familiar," Ryuu muttered. The kid in the picture had dark green eyes, very messy, ear-length brown hair, and lighter brown cat ears.

"Hitoshi should," Naruto said with a sigh. "You remember the stories you heard about Kakuzu?"

"Who hasn't?" Ikasu asked.

Naruto agreed. "Anyway," he continued, "this kid, according to the Anbu, is his son."

"The old guy has a son?!" Ryuu asked.

Everyone began to laugh, even Tenpi.

"Yeah," Narutos said. "And, from watching him over a couple of days, the Anbu have guessed that he is the holder of his Clan's demon. Nekoi is the strongest of a new batch of demons. Sadly, though, when Chiasa died, he was filled with hatred and depression."

"What group is he leader of?" Tenpi asked. "Orochimaru, Akatsuki, Sky Ninja, or Show-Off-y, Neglected kids?"

"Akatsuki," Naruto said. "His partner, Yuma, and the kids that excaped from this village managed to form the group Akatsuki again, even when it was long dead. They don't think we know this, but their cloaks are Very bright blue with white clouds."

"Like...the sky?" Ryuu asked.

"Yeah... But, before you go, you can have a look at my library to see if you can find any information about anything like...the 'new Akatsuki' or 'Yuma'. Anything like that, and you'll know something about them."
---------

A teen about 17 years old laughed slightly at what he had just heard. His cat ears were flat against his head, and his tail was lashing back and fourth. Behind him, a whole group of kids a couple years younger were staring at him, each and every one confused.

"This is perfect!!!" Hitoshi said between laughs. "Those little...what-cha'-ma-calls-'ems are coming here!!! I can't believe it!!!"

A teen with long, purple-blue hair walked out from the middle of the group and stood next to her leader. "Hitoshi-sama," she said, "exactly how do you know that they are coming?"

Hitoshi stopped in mid laugh and his ears shot straight up. "Shuhan, I'd stop laughing if I were you," he growled. He looked at a teen with very bright orange hair and blue eyes. "Because you will never know if this is your last day, or just the beginning!!"

He held out his hand and a string slithered out like a snake. It took controll of itself and when Hitoshi put chakra into it, it resembled a monster with an Anbu mask on it.

"I'll never get used that that...thing," a girl said and shivered. "I'll never get used to you!"

The lanturns in the room began to flicker, water pouring from the waterfall nearby started to splash everywhere, rocks beginning to crumble. Hitoshi looked over his shoulder with a death glare and slowly turned his gaze to the boulder blocking the entrance. He tilted his head up to look at the ceiling, and then let his white-gray scarf cover half of his face again. (In other words- the scarf is too thick. xD)

"Get out," he said quickly and made a hand sign. The boulder lifted into the air and the group of new Akatsuki members ran out of the cave for about the third time that week.

"Are they here?" Tetsu asked. Hitoshi could tell that his eyes were wide even when one was hidden behind long bangs pushed to the side.

"Impossible," Hitoshi breathed and held out his hand. The small creature ran out of the cave and jumped into the arms, and before their home collapsed for the millionth time that month, a blue, mist-like chakra floated out, leaving behind a trail of barley noticable sparkles.