TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Lights, Camera, The Eight Are in Action! by crazykittylover

[Reviews - 20]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: another ch enjoy, this girls are wierd i know. and lizzy's kiwi problem is mine as well... i put myself i my story's charas so dont hate....also review! i like reviews....^_^ plus i dnk y i named the chapter this, but i did thts tht
(Lizzy’s POV)


As soon as we voted and decided where we were going, Jamie groaned. She fell to her knees clutching her tummy.

“What’s wrong Jamie? Are you sick with something?!”

“No…I’m hungry…”

She gave us a sheepish grin as we hear her stomach rumble very loud in agreement.

“I would kill for something to eat right now….like Oreos…” Sissy started to drool, a mini lake started to form at her feet.

“I would murder an entire village and more for some kiwi…” I felt the craving come on, my stomach growled in agreement. Everyone just stared at me, I know that I chose the wrong words to say but, they were true, I would kill for the sweet tangy little fruit.

“Girls, I’m not going to do that for kiwi! I just feel a little craving for them right now…”

“Lizzy, all of us except Sissy and Umi have seen you in a kiwi fetish that has been left unchecked. Trust the fetish; we don’t need you to do something bad. “

“Sammy’s right, anyone remember where the market is located here? The sooner Lizzy gets her fetish satisfied, the sooner we don’t have to worry about her breaking someone’s neck for one or killing the entire village.”

I turned a deep crimson and glanced off. Tami was right, for some reason since first time I had kiwi, it became a craving that got me into deep trouble. I broke Amy’s right arm and Jamie’s left leg in a really bad one. My counselor thinks I manifested my hidden feelings of anger and frustration into this form, whatever she meant by manifestation. I just knew I got really mean when I didn’t get my fetish fix.

“But Tami…I don’t think they have...hmpt!”

Sammy tackled Sissy before she finished her sentence, I felt my eye twitch. She was going to say they didn’t have any here. They better…or I Sharingan coma everyone in the village till I have one but, before that I’ll torture them into insanity.

“Sissy, are you trying to kill us?! Lizzy has the powers of Itachi and you dare to say that line, look her eye is already twitching! Besides, even if we can’t buy it, we can sure in hell as summon it!”

“Leslie, that’s the first brilliant idea I have ever heard from you!”

“Thank you…HEY!”

Sammy got out a scroll and drew blood for it.

“Summon Justu!”

*Poof*

A bowl of kiwi appeared, I moved like lighting and snatched the bowl and started to eat one greedily.

“Well if Sammy can summon that, let’s summon more for the rest of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone was sitting on the ground next to the hospital’s gate, eating. We had what I guessed to be brunch for an hour.

“Well I’m stuffed, everyone else done?”

Seven yes confirmed it. I made a few hand signs and the leftovers disappeared.

“Hey guys how do we know what time period we’re in? For all we know we could be in Shippuden…”

Everyone thought about Sammy’s question, then looked at their costumes, we all knew what we were thinking. We need to hid the Akatsuki cloaks incase its Shippuden.

“I know we need to hide the cloaks just in case but…I’m freezing without it!” Amy whined.

“Would you rather be tortured and killed? We can arrange that…”

“No..! But can you summon new cloaks then...Oh and some kasa!”

“Why do I need to summon some kasa?”

“Cause they’re really cool and I think we look so much cooler with them than without, plus all of us look so much like our characters, and if we’re in Shippuden, that can cause some problems.”

“Fine…Summon no Justu!”

“Okay Amy, happy with these?”

I held out pure black cloaks that went down to the ankles.

“You only got rid of the red clouds Lizzy…”

“Would you rather not have any? I was too lazy to write something else down, so either deal with it or without it!”

Everyone put on the cloaks and kasa (kasa=bamboo traditional wide brim hats). Of course everyone complained a little about my laziness but, if they wanted a fashion statement then summon it your god damn self! Why did I or Sammy have to summon almost everything, they didn’t want to wreck their fingers and such but still, it was annoying.

Everyone one knew all ranked D-C Justus by heart; it was a requirement to be in the group. I know that only Sissy, Amy, and Umi are the only ones that knew 50-75% of all the known justu. Leslie knew about 90% of them but, that’s not the case.

“Wow Lizzy, this cloak is warmer than the other one!”

I felt my irritation go up and little.

“Let’s just get going.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We started to walk for about 20 minutes, I felt the insane need to singing, I glanced at my friends, they looked pretty bored and out of it.

“She’s a very kinky girl…”


Everyone jolted at the phrase. Super Freak was a classic with us. It was time to start really freaking people out. I got in front of everyone.

“Girls, you ready to dance and make people question our insanity?”

“HAI!”

I summoned a portal able stereo with a strap for one’s shoulder; I hit play. We clapped our hands to the rhythm and I started the first verse.


She’s A Very Kinky Girl
The Kind You Don’t Take Home To Mother
She Will Never Let Your Spirits Down
Once You Get Her Off The Street, Ow Girl
She Likes The Boys In The Band
She Says That I’m Her All-Time Favorite


I twirled around; I dipped low and rose slowly, running my hands over my curls. I twirled a little more till I just bounced a little on the balls of my feet, rotating my shoulders, standing to be facing sideways as I continued.



When I Make My Move To Her Room It’s The Right Time
She’s Never Hard To Please, Ow Now
That Girl Is Pretty Wild Now
The Girls A Super Freak
The Kind Of Girl You Read About
In New-Wave Magazines
That Girl Is Pretty Kinky
That Girls A Super Freak
I Really Love To Taste Her
Every Time We Meet

She’s All Right, She’s All Right
That Girls All Right With Me, Yeah
Hay Hay Hay


I posed like Elvis for a bit finishing my lead.



She’s A Super Freak, Super Freak
She’s Super-Freaky, Yow (Everybody Say It)
Super Freak, Super Freak


Tami as took over from here, I fell back in the arrow formation we had. We mimicked Tami’s moves. She stopped and rocked her hips side to side really dramatically, arms up above her head. Then she pushed her shirt up a little with her hands, just to the bottom of her bra then let it fall back down. She dropped it low, crouching, spread her legs with her hands into a V then stood back up and twirled really fast; starting the next section.



Shes A Very Special Girl
The Kind Of Girl You Want To Know
From Her Head Down To Her Toenails
Down To Her Feet, Yeah

And She'll Wait For Me Backstage With Her Girlfriends
In A Limousine
Going Back In Chinatown
Threes Not A Crowd To Her She Says
Room 714 I'll Be Waiting
When I Get There She’s Got Incense Wine And Candles
Its Such A freaky Scene

That Girl Is Pretty Wild Now
The Girls A Super Freak
The Kind Of Girl You Read About
In New-Wave Magazines
That Girl Is Pretty Kinky
The Girls A Super Freak
I Really Love To Taste Her
Every Time We Meet

She’s All Right, She’s All Right
That Girls All Right With Me, Yeah
Hay Hay Hay


We stopped so Sammy could break dance. She took over from where Tami left off afterwards.



She’s A Super Freak, Super Freak
She’s Super Freaky, Yow

Temptations Sing!
Ohhhhhh

Super Freak, Super Freak
That Girls A Super Freak
Ohhhhh

Shes A Very Kinky Girl
The Kind You Won’t Take Home To Mother
And She Will Never Let Your Spirits Down
Once You Get Her Off The Street, Ow Girl
Blow, Danny!


Now we all twirled, cartwheel, and did flips as the song ended. The crowded street had become deserted. We had danced and sang all the way to the Hokage’s mansion. We took a bow to an imagery applauding crowed, as we came out of the bow, we noticed there were at least 9 ANBU officers, and they didn’t seem to be impressed.

These guys never learn the first time.
Chapter end notes: review review review thats all i wanted to say.