TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Mirage of Life by Howl

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Itachi's nightmare set when he was four..

Umm this is my first fan fiction and i hope you enjoy it ; D
The screams were relentless… Itachi’s frail, shaking body was grounded to his current position, he reached out, his hand in an uncontrollable spasm, Itachi slowly pried open the door.. The sheer amount of blood instantly choked him, spread across the courtyard was countless bodies. Itachi continued to scan the area, feeling sickened by the sight with every corpse he caught sight with. "Noo!" a high pitched scream from a women came from the other side of the courtyard, Itachi reluctantly moved towards the sound of the women’s cries. Eventually he made it to the other end of the courtyard no thanks to his shaky composure and regrets of leaving the safety of the door, he slowly observes his surroundings,

“RUN!”

Itachi is startled by the high pitch scream directly behind him, he feels a strong grip on his shoulder, he turned and met the women’s tear filled eyes. “Run child, you mus-” the women feel silent… her mouth opened as if to finish the command but she took a long exhale and fell limply in his arms. Itachi felt a warm, think fluid cover his hand, he looked back at the women, and instantly gagged at the sight of numerous kunai impaled in her back and head.

“Get Him!”

Itachi hastily looks up and drops the women in fear, three ninja sprinting towards him with kunai at the ready. Itachi attempts to run but slips on the blood below his feet, he falls clumsily to the ground and lands face to face with the women’s corpse… he stared at her white, motionless face, the sense of guilt struck, ’ is it my fault she died’ he cursed himself witht he thought. He slow brought his knees to his chest and hugged them tightly.. All feel silent, the sound of the charging ninja, screams and the roaring of flames slowly faded..

“Brotherrr….Brother… BROTHER!” Itachi slowly opened his heavy eyelids and saw his chubby faced little brother Sasuke peering down at him enthusiastically.
“Sorry brother did I wake you” Sasuke says with a sarcastic tone and a cheeky grin.
“Yes you did ” Itachi says pulling his little brother into a playful head lock
“ohh brother please teach me a new technique, please” Itachi releases his brother from the head lock and sighs like he has herd the question thousands of times.
“Fine ok watch my finger” Itachi slowly brings his fingers up and flicks His little brother on the forehead.
“owwww!” Sasuke yelped
“HAHA!, later I have to work, now get out of here I have to get changed”

Itachi threw his head back on his pillow as Sasuke plods out the room, he loses himself in his thought for a while, "Teh, this nightmare..reoccurring.. suffering" Itachi shook off the distraction effecting his daily routine and pushed himself up and away from his bed.

Messily sprawled across the floor laid Itachi's ANBU uniform consisting of blue shirt and trousers, followed by a bleak beige colored armor top and gauntlets and finally a sheath containing his sword.
As he straps the final gauntlet to his wrist he slowly walks towards the door, nearly half way out he catches himself in the mirror, *sigh* "another unchallenging day lies ahead of me" Itachi says to himself. Remembering the strict code of conduct at ANBU he fixes his hair and appearance, after tying the last band to his long ponytail he takes one final look and eventually walks out of his room.
Chapter end notes: Weellll basically this is my first fan fiction
i know it's quite short but gimme a chance its gunna be an awesome read... I hope:D

Please review i know its only the first chapter but as i said it's my first and i need some advice ^^ Thank you