TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Seeing Beauty by crazykittylover

[Reviews - 72]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: i no my character prob;em sounds like mary-sue, but im fixing it! still read on, i hav plenty chapters comming, enjoy, plus rev! i luv hearing what people have to say about my stories also this has been REVISED so its different from what i had b4. i think its mor believable this round and not to disappointing.

word count before 900 now under REVISED is 1226 ^^
(Jasmine’s POV)


What the hell was going on?

I thought and then felt a slight breeze as a kunai pressed firmly against my throat. I noticed the hand holding the kunai belonged to a boy standing behind me, he was holding the kunai a little too close to my neck for I felt the skin begin slowly to tear and bleed. His voice was stoic and my neck slightly shivered when he spoke.

“You dope, that’s entirely the wrong way to spring an ambush. It needs to be stealthy, not loud and obnoxious.”

My eye twitched as I glanced back down at his hand, he thought he had me… what I planned to do was risky, but if it creates an opening and shoved this guy’s ego down… I dropped my weapon, grabbed his wrist and bit hard. The boy yelped in pain and yanked his hand from my mouth. I dropped to my knees and picked up the fallen kunai, maliciously grinning at the boy.

“Jazzy’s elbow jab!”

I hissed as I slammed my elbow into his crotch. He dropped like a rock cursing up a storm; I rolled away from him into Neji’s (Naruto character) fighting stance with exception of having kunai in my hands.

With kunai ready, I smirked at his pain, the canary-yellow haired boy from earlier started to laugh with me at the balled up boy.

So much for their teamwork

I thought still smirking. I glanced at the boy again to notice the boy was looked very similar to Sasuke just like the blonde with Naruto.

He had short, spiked black hair, he was also wearing an oversized navy blue shirt with white or tan shorts; on the back of his shirt was the Uchiha clan fan sign.

This was just too much; I thought giddily, Gevdwyn thought I was a freak liking the show so much; these guys worshiped it! I started to giggle when a girl jolted past me screaming.

“SASUKE…!”

I covered my ears in pain at the girl's high pitched scream. The girl, I noticed had long bright neon pink hair that made my eyes water just from staring at it and a red dress-like outfit on with green shorts under it. A large white circle on plastered on the back of her dress.

No way…they use the character names as their own? That’s a little too much.

___________________________________________________

The girl was next to the dark-haired boy in a flash, as I was staring, I recalled what she had screamed.

"Sasuke…?”

I continued to think aloud, I held my chin as I pondered if that was the case or not. The pinky glared daggers at me for saying the name. Not like I’ve gotten that look before.

I noticed then, the older man wasn't around. As I surveyed the area, I felt the ground tremble slightly below me. I jumped from the spot and out popped that man like a gopher, with a kunai stabbing the air where my foot should have been, my eyes widen as I realized how close I was to have been injured. I thought about standard procedure but that was out the window, these guys meant business.

I sighed, I really don’t like physical fighting, I usually tried to avoid them at all cases, that’s why I rarely went anywhere with anyone, I just rather sketch nature or Naruto and take naps in the forest. I felt like I was Shikamaru – mini me at that moment, it made me smirk.

I can’t threaten them with martial arts, no one would ever take a pale thin teenaged girl seriously, but do I have to lose? Well, might as well try and if they don’t take me seriously, all I got to do then is kick their asses and prove that judging a book by its cover is a seriously stupid move.

I stopped staring off into space and noticed that the group had gathered next to the man, the dark haired one looked pissed at me and annoyed by the pink haired girl who was overly fretting over the guy, and the blond one was…well I had no idea what he was staring off at and didn’t really plan to find out.

“I’m going to warn you four now, I don’t want to fight you but, I will if I must. I’m a very skilled martial artist and I’m not afraid to kick your asses! So please leave.”

My statement definitely got their attention; the older man’s face had hardened after the warning I noted nervously. I really hope they don’t plan to fight me; it could turn into a really ugly lawsuit that the Medians would have to deal with, again.

I glanced at their foreheads and noticed they all had on leaf forehead protectors that didn’t seem at like the ones you could buy online; they were much thicker looking.

I continued to ponder these intruders and their bizarre appearances. They all like uncannily like the original characters, had ninja weapons and apparently some skill, because I don’t know anyone who could disappear and then pop out of the ground like a ground hog. No, these guys weren’t ordinary…so what were they?

They must’ve been having similar thoughts about me for they were whispering what I guess was a strategy…I wonder what for? The older male started to walk towards me, stopping about 20 feet from me.

“Young lady, we have no intention of fighting you. You just caught us off guard. I’m Hatake Kakashi of the Leaf.”

I tried to stifle my giggling at the man. He was trying to weasel his way out of trespassing by doing this? Was he taking me for, an eight year old?

“Yeah right, okay...” I glanced off to the forest then him, “I’ll admit that you uncannily look and sound like him and that you must’ve spent a lot of money to get the hair/cosplay right but, Hatake is a fictional character of the TV show Naruto. And to be frank, you probably would have got me if you had his Mangekyou Sharingan or his regular Sharingan out and spinning.”

His visage went from a calm stoic to a dark apprehensive in seconds when I mentioned the Sharigan. I swear the temperature just dropped 10 degrees as he quietly spoken to me.

“How do you know about that?”

I snorted and shook my head him, I really pitied him…”What’s there not to know about Kakashi’s Sharingan; at the age of 13 on a mission to grass country to destroy a bridge, his left got damaged in battle. His comrade, Obito Uchiha was crushed on the right side and before his death; he had given Kakashi his Sharingan eye to him with the aid of his other comrade Rin. Later in the plot after training he masters the Mangekyou Sharingan which is called Kamui - God's Majesty.”

I was still scoffing at the man when in a flash he was behind me. I tried to move away by tumbling to the side but he caught me by the neck and raised me of the ground. With his free hand he moved his headband revealing red spinning eye. I stared at it awestricken, how the hell did he do that?

“Woh… “

I muttered before the darkness claimed me.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
rev i dont how many times i hav to ask but plz send me any thoughts you've had on the story, chow