TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sainty's no Fun by MyLifeIsABadFanFiction

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter One: Des, Nora, Carmen, TK and Mony
By: MyLifeIsABadFanFiction




Outside the front door a girl with long black hair tied up in a small blue ribbon and her eyes blue. She sighed then knocked on the door. From behind the door there were several noises, mostly crashes and the sound of glass hitting the floor.

The door was thrown open by another girl, her hair rather short and razored in the back, the color being light brown and her eyes were an odd almost purple color.

Her clothes were singed as were some random spots in her hair and a black spot on her face that looked something like wet ash. She smiled at the black haired girl, "Good morning Nora." she said.

Nora, the girl standing in door, smiled slightly. "Getting an early start this morning Des?" Nora asked smirking slightly. Des smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of her head. "Possibly." Des said though palmed her forehead then stepped aside, "Come on in, how stupid can I be right?" she asked still smiling.

Nora stepped in and slipped off her shoes, she knew Des' mother would have a fit if she wore her shoes in the house. She was a bit of a neat freak sometimes.

Des smiled as she walked over to her friend, "So, Nora-me, what brings you to my humble liar?" she asked and Nora glanced at her, "Didn't I ask you not to call me that?" Nora asked smiling slightly and Des just smiled and nodded.

Nora rolled her eyes before she and Des ran up the stairs, trying to out run each other. When Nora opened the door she saw a girl sitting on the computer, her hair unbelievable short and dark brown with a small orange streak in her bangs. "Carmen, what are you doing?" Nora asked and the girl on the computer jumped and fell out of her chair.

Des started laughing of course then Carmen sat up, rubbing the back of her head. "Damn it Nora knock that shit off please!" she snapped angry. Nora smiled slightly, "You never leave the computer alone do you?" she asked smirking slightly and Carmen rolled her eyes, "Don't mock me." she said then smiled slightly and got up.

"When does Terry get here?" Carmen asked brushing herself off. Nora shrugged as a reply and Des suddenly snapped her fingers, "Why do we call her that?! IT'S NOT HER NAME!!!" Des demanded and Nora and Carmen just stared at her oddly.

"We call her that because she asked us to." Carmen offered though Des rolled her eyes, arms folded over her chest. "Yeah whatever." she muttered. Everyone heard a knock at the door and Des brightened, "I GOT IT!!" she shouted then ran off.

When Des got to the door she stopped, "Who is it?" she asked in a sing song voice. Des jumped when the person outside the door kicked it, "That fucking Easter Bunny now open the damn door." she heard someone say annoyed.

Des snickered slightly, "I don't like bunnies." she said. The person outside kicked the door again, "DAMN IT DES OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!" the person snapped. Des just laughed though stopped when a different voice came through the door, "Des open the door please! It's gonna rain and if I get wet I'm gonna kick your ass!"

Des sighed then threw open the door, "Well you're just no fun then." she said though eyes widened when a girl with shoulder length dark red hair and brownish green eyes tackled her and then the two began to roll around on the floor trying to hit the other one.

The girl still standing in the door way sighed, her hair short and light brown. Her bangs bleached blond and a light green strip in them and lastly her eyes were hazel, hiding behind her glasses. "You guys just don't get along do you?" she asked and the two shouted in unison, "Not in this life time!" they said and she sighed again.

"Hey Terry K has hit the party!" Carmen said as she came down the stairs and Terry smiled slightly, waving her hand. "Hey." she said. Carmen stopped at the second to last step to watch Des fight with the red head girl and she started to laugh.

Standing straight again she licked her hand and slicked her bangs back on her head, "And Des throws Mony to the floor! OH!" she shouted as she watched Mony, the red head, tackle Des again. "And Mony takes Des to the floor!" she said enjoying herself. Nora was sitting at the top of the steps watching, a very slight smile on her face.

"Mony's going in for the kill!" Carmen said just as Mony body slammed Des then pinned her to the floor. Terry walked around them then sat on the stairs to watch, these little fights could last between five minutes and two hours.

Terry flinched when she saw Des slam Mony against a wall though Mony turned and slammed a fist into Des' stomach. "A fine day for a Brawl don't you agree TK?" Carmen asked and Terry just smiled, standing up. "That it is Car, a rather nasty pinch Des has put herself into." she said, mimicking Carmen's announcer voice.

Des tackled Mony to the floor again and both Carmen and TK flinched when Mony kicked Des in the stomach. "Ouch, that had to hurt." TK said and Carmen nodded her agreement, "And epic battle between these two just is fun to watch!" Carmen said and TK nodded though blinked, "Oh not so fast, epic is a word we use for cool people." she said smiling and Carmen snickered slightly. "That it is." she said in reply.

Des and Mony had picked themselves up off the floor finally and the fight had ended with a tie. "It's a tie!" TK said then threw one at Des and it landed on her head. Des grabbed her throat then made some gagging noises and fell to the floor. "It burns!!" she said from the floor then jumped up again and glared at the tie. "YOU KILLED MY FAMILY!!!" she demanded.

Carmen raised an eye brow, "Des I saw your Mom at Micky D's just the other day." she said. Silence clamed the room for a solid five minutes before everyone burst into laughter for no reason what so ever.