TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Restless Sleeping, Sleepless Nights by fanngirl_92

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: disclaimer: i do not own Naruto.
Chapter notes: disclaimer: i do not own naruto.

this fic is posted on fanfiction, on my acc. so i am not illegally posting someone else's fic.

R&&R!
Restless sleeping, Sleepless nights



“What the hell is wrong with you?” yelled the blonde Ninja whilst waving his hand in front of his comrade’s face.

There was still no response, except for the slow faint breathing.

Naruto poked his friend, who didn’t even respond to the touch.

“Are you asleep? With your eyes open?” Naruto asked with wide eyes, then at the realization he barked with laughter.

Naruto grabbed his raven haired friend and pushed him off of the stool. He watched the unconscious body fall to the ground and roll over. After several seconds, there was finally a response. A groan followed by cussing were audible from the lying body on the floor.

“What the hell was that for?!” growled Sasuke, picking himself off of the floor.

“You tell me, teme. Since when did you fall asleep while eating ramen!”

“hn” grunted Sasuke, ignoring his long time, irritating, so called best friend.

Naruto smirked as realization dawned upon him.

“Oh I get it. Not enough sleep for the newly wed. Is Sakura too much for you? I didn’t know she was that wild…actually I did, but I didn’t know you couldn’t tame her” said Naruto with a snicker.

There was an audible crack as Sasuke’s fist connected with his companions face.

“Teme! You broke my nose!” roared Naruto, his hand cradling his nose, as blood dripped through his fingers. “What the hell was that for?!”

“Speak about my wife like that again and I will make sure that you will be breathing through a tube” replied Sasuke threateningly.

“Alright, alright. I’m sorry. Now can you hurry up and fix it. I know that you learnt how to heal from Sakura”

Sasuke grunted, but a smirk did play on his lips. Reaching forward he placed his finger on the bridge of the blonde’s nose, and with force he moved the bone back to its original place. A loud roar echoed from the ramen stand. Naruto clenched his jaw, and tried to control the tears that were threatening to spill because of the pain.

“There” stated Sasuke.

“What the hell do you mean ‘there’?!” yelled Naruto. “Bloody heal it before I Kyuubi your ass!”

Sasuke rolled his eyes and allowed chakra to flow from his fingertips as he sped the healing, till the wound looked to be 3 weeks old. When he finished, he felt his eyes droop, desperate for some sleep, any.

After a couple minutes, to which Naruto finally stopped cussing and damning his friend to a life filled with broken noses and misfortune, he realized that no one was paying attention to him. He glanced to his attacker and noticed that his eyes were unfocused and his breathing slow.

Naruto gave Sasuke a shake, jerking his teammate awake.

“Dude, you gotta stop doing that, it’s freaky”

Sasuke grunted, and then dropped his head into his hands, sighing heavily.

“So why are you so tired? You haven’t been getting as much missions, and its safe to say that this perhaps has nothing to do with your nocturnal fun with your new wife, since things should have calmed down after 3 months of marriage, if not slightly”

There was no comment on what Naruto said.

“Ok, if you aren’t gonna tell me, then let’s go train”

Naruto swore he heard a grumble escape his friend. It must be pretty serious then, since he never complained before, he thought to himself.

They headed towards their old training grounds since it was empty. Naruto distanced himself from his opponent and waited for an attack. When nothing came, he decided to use a shadow clone and attack. His shadow clone wrapped its arm around Sasuke’s neck and pressed a kunai to his throat. There was no response except for a light snore. Naruto’s shadow clone vanished as he himself approached the standing yet sleeping Uchiha.

Naruto poked his friend and waited for him to jerk awake. He watched as the Uchiha slumped to the ground with a yawn, crouching as he rocked his head.

“She kicks” he stated.

Naruto crouched beside his friend. “what?”

“I said, she kicks in her sleep”

Naruto fell on his back as he roared with laughter. He stopped abruptly when a fist ‘accidentally’ collided with his stomach, winding him.

Naruto groaned and cradled his stomach. After a minutes of recovery he cleared his throat.

“So you aren’t getting enough sleep because she is a restless sleeper and she kicks”

“Not any normal girl kick, dobe. She is infamous for her raw strength”

Naruto stared at Sasuke with a blank face.

Sasuke growled with frustration then took off his jacket and pulled up his top to reveal his torso.

Naruto winced when he took note of the colorful bruises covering his chest. Then Sasuke rolled up his pants to reveal heavy swelling and more dark bruises.

Naruto whistled, then said “I pity you. How long has this been going on for?”

“Since we got married”

Naruto swore under his breath. 3 months without proper sleep, and not a complaint till now. Love, he inwardly scoffed, makes even the coldest ass-holes a weak fool.

“Tell her” stated Naruto.

“I have mentioned it, she just apologizes and promises not to do it the next night…which she does”

Sasuke remembered his first encounters. She hadn’t even realized when she’d thrown him off of the bed, sending him flying to the bed post at their feet, crushing it. All it took was one soft kick and an unguarded ninja. Or when she almost broke his spine from restless sleeping when her leg connected with his lower back. Or when her knee jutted into his stomach, leaving him heavily winded, then making its way to his ribs, breaking a set of them. After that, he would spend the night avoiding her unintentional brutal attacks. The only reason he had lasted was the fact that she sometimes spent all-night at the hospital, and he would fall into blissful slumber. But that wasn’t happening these days, so that meant he wasn’t getting enough sleep.

“Well,” said Naruto, interrupting the brooding Uchiha. “Let me know if I can be of any help” he said as he patted his friend’s back.

Sasuke grunted. He got up and dusted himself, then headed towards the exit of the training grounds. Today he would not train, but go home early in hope of a nap.

“Good-bye to you too, teme!” yelled Naruto, annoyed that Sasuke walked off without him.

* * * * * *

Sasuke held in a groan and cry of despair when he found his loving pink haired wife at home. Cooking dinner. Not at hospital. Meaning no real nap. Again.

As he walked in, Sakura sensed his presence and beamed at him. In her apron, she walked towards him and wrapped her arms around him, planting a peck on his cheek.

Sasuke awkwardly returned the gesture, still not used to overly affectionate acts, but was grateful for it. He allowed himself to sigh as his body relaxed into her arms and thought to him-self, maybe those sleepless nights were worth having her around.

Several hours later, whilst the moon was shining, the stars twinkling and the cockroaches singing, a pink haired women unconsciously rammed her knee into her husbands most sensitive area, also known as his family jewels, his last hope for reviving his clan. Sasuke’s eyes shot open as he gasped in pain, hating himself for letting his guard down and drifting off to sleep. His eyes glazed as he tried to suppress the pain, he felt his vision darken and his body throb. He wanted to yell, to smash something, but instead, in his moment of weakness, he received a kick from the other leg as she switched sides, which sent him rolling off of the bed and sprawled onto the floor. Sasuke’s eye twitched, and at that moment, he wondered to himself why the hell he ever bothered to get married to a pink haired barbarian.

Because you love her, a voice at the back of his mind replied.












.
Chapter end notes: Review (=