TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto Twin Destiny’s by YondaimeNarutosDad

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: This is a story I have faith in unlike my other stories and I will try to do my best to update frequently and continue on with this story!!! :)
Chapter notes: First Chapter read and review!!! I write really fast and im more of a thinker than a writer so for all that like the story I will be needing a beta reader.
You ready for this one cloaked figure said to the other one as ready as I will ever be the other cloaked figure said then let’s do it. The brothers darted past the gates of the Hidden Leaf village racing madly toward the apartment of one little blond who was finally about to go to sleep at 4:30 am after finishing his umpteenth cup of instant ramen even though he knew he had a meeting with the Hokage tomorrow to go get ninja equipment for his upcoming academy induction in a week he still needed his daily dose of ramen. The first cloaked brother reached the apartment and swung through the large open window belonging to a special young blonde said blonde having been attacked many times in his short frivolous time on earth decided to hide in the trap cellar door the hokage had put in for him under the closet already expecting an attack on his life. He was only 5 and already was so tactical at saving his own life hmm said the cloaked figure interesting why would he hid from me and how did he sense me coming he thought Naruto are you afraid of me he called Naruto Who is this Naruto thought and why is he calling me my name and he’s calling it so softly not yelling or screaming and calling me a demon Naruto was confused that someone could call for him so kindly like a loved one but big reality check there he has no loved ones and nobody cares for him its probably another trick some shinobi trying to attack him luring him in with false pretense. Naruto decided that if the person was here in his home they couldn’t be bad because that was a violation of the Hokage’s laws but not like anyone followed them any damn way. Naruto thought angrily dwelling on his past the old man hokage’s many broken rules and only 5 years old and so much drama and grief, he began to take a great big look at his measly 5 years of life and what he saw made him cry and he sat there and cried. The cloak figure heard the wailing coming from the closet but what surprised him was that what he heard was coming through the walls but there was nothing there. I guess it was a safety precaution from the old man hokage he thought as he noticed the thin line, and difference in the part of the closet floor where the trap door meets the closet door. He carefully looked at the structure of the floor for any traps and saw none so he pulled the trap door opened and saw a frightened 5 year old Naruto wailing like a banshee he knew nothing he could do for the child so he just stood there. Go ahead and beat me it’s what your hear for isn’t it I don’t care anymore i’m fucking 5 years old and I have to deal with so much just kill me please shinobi-san its all I ask of you to be kind and end my frivolous life fast I wish not to be tortured with life anymore its just a guilty pleasure for a demon such as myself Naruto yelled through sobs the cloaked figure dropped to his knees and started crying as well. The second cloaked figure found them both in the closet and saw his brother frozen crying on the floor and a small crying blond bundle in a trap door cellar this caused the second cloaked figure to drop to the floor and cry as well at this moment. Naruto looked up confused why would two teenage shinobis come into my house and cry just because I was crying, are they really not here to attack me is this really for real, I don’t know but they don’t seem to bad Naruto thought. Aww man come on you two there’s no need to cry cheer up you should be happy life is good and you should always stay happy Naruto said as he scratched the back of his head with that patent sheepish-grin. Thank you Naruto the first cloaked figure said as he got up you are truly wise beyond your year’s thanks I guess Naruto said so who are you two I am Mizu and this is my baby twin brother Kaji that’s weird why are you named after elements and fire and water I guess its because we are twins and our personalities collide like water and fire. I get it sorta well you already know me Naruto Uzumaki at your service and what can I help you with today? Naruto this may sound weird but we are your uncles and we want you to leave the village with us, so that we can train you leave but why I don’t wanna leave the village and wait a minute did you just say uncles as in family as in blood relations your joking right I have no family the old man said it himself and he’s never lied to me before has he? Well no Kaji said he just doesn’t remember us we met him only once a long time ago when your mother our older sister was still alive and we haven’t kept in touch with the village ever since your father and mother died there was nothing here for us, but we decided to check out the village periodically and something strange came up and that was you Naruto. What was so strange about me well your loud your full of energy you brighten any room your in and you have blond hair and blue eyes. I still don’t get what my hair or my eyes have to do with anything, Naruto who else besides you do you know that has blond hair and blue eyes well the Yamanaka clan they have blond hair and blue eyes but the only other person I know is no it cant be, are you trying to tell me that the 4th hokage Minato Namikaze is my father are you serious. Yes he is your father and your mother your beautiful mother our big sister Kushina Uzumaki is your mother. Wow the son of the 4th and Kushina I think I’ve heard of her she was a strong shinobi from the whirlpool country who captured the heart of the 4th but they both died before they could take it to the next level and get married. That’s absolutely correct they then explained to Naruto about his parents and the story of the Kyuubi more in depth and Naruto decided to go with them to train and visit his remaining family members. Naruto studied the twins as they took turns talking he watched Mizu talk he saw his calm laid back posture still yet with a sense of hidden power and as tranquil as the ocean and Kaji was wild and fidgety moving constantly in a dancing like frenzy just like fire these two definitely had names that fit them perfectly Naruto thought as he listened intently to the hidden information he desperately seeked.