TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


An Odd return, A brutal disaster by 20punkprincess

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: well then they all said that true love doesnt exist. that happenes never comes well... i guess they were right!!! but what if they were wrong?
I felt like jumping out the window. Not knowing where I would go or even if I would make it. I know this sounds weird but I am not human I am something else. Something that people don’t think exists, something that I am scared of.
I looked out the window trying to figure out who I was, where I came from and if I’m human. My name is miam, and its short for something but I don’t know. My mom died when I was only 3 years old. I live with my uncle. My dad got drunk and took of and I haven’t seen him since.

Next day +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I sat at my moms grave playing with my fingers. Tears swelling up in my eyes. I felt blind for a second, only the wind brought back my sight, putting my hair in my eyes. ‘ I wish my mom was here’ I thought. My mom got killed in a car accident because one of here friends thought she stole a script. A script that contains all human life happenings. But the thing is, my mom want the one that stole the script. It was Rebecca, my moms “trusted” employee. It was getting dark outside and I needed to go home before my uncle sent a whole team of private investigators to search for a missing child. My uncle was very defensive over me sometimes. Considering how much I went through. Being at my uncles house made me feel like I was missing a part of me, a part that I needed really badly. A part that needed to be filled. My uncle always said that I was special. That I meant everything to him. That I’m his world, but I know that’s not true. That there was something else he wanted to tell me, but he couldn’t. Something was keeping him back from telling me what I am, who I need to be, and what I’m here for. ‘I wish I could be human’ I thought. ‘I wish I could be something other than this, even though I don’t know what I am.’ But I felt safe here. I felt like my mom was watching over me someway somehow.
Saturday++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Time was passing and I lay on my bed waiting to die. Hoping that my guardian angel was watching over me. But nothing happened. ‘I’m still alive’, I thought ‘mabey if I try harder I could die’. But still nothing happened. Time was passing by and the clock was ticking by very fast. I wanted to go outside, but knowing me I might get myself in trouble. Maybe not good trouble either. I was board and didn’t know what to do. I was going to get my license in about a month, so it doesn’t matter. What really matters is my birthday was coming soon and ill be turning 17. I already had a super sweet 16 and it was hilarious. All my wacky friends came. I even got my belly button pierced (it hurt like hell, but I got everything I wanted.) the only thing that was missing was my dad, and most definitely my mom. I knew my mom wouldn’t of left me If she had a choice, but she didn’t. my dad did. And what was his choice anyway? Wouldn’t he of likes to stay with his daughter? See her get into a good collage? To see her get married to someone she really loved? To someone she carried about? I thought about my uncle and realized he was the only one there for me. The only one that carried about me, well at least that’s what he says. I had a lot of crushes and a lot of pple crushed on me. But only this one guy made me go blind. His name is Denis. He is my world, and I wanted to go out with him. Only if I knew how to ask… mabey I would. But right now that didn’t matter. I really didn’t care about him right now. What I really cared about was my life, and how it would turn out.
Monday: trouble++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I love going to my moms grave. I love feeling the wind in my hair, and also the sun on my face. If ever there were any shining. Usually they shine on Mondays, Wednesdays, Friday, and Saturday. But that’s just my estimation. ‘If I could die and go to heaven and meet her. I WOULD. If someone could take my place. They WOULD. What did I have to do to be human? To meet my mom? To be a family again? I needed my dad to be here but he might be dead now. Mabey not. But why isn’t he coming to get me? Whats stoping him? Did I miss something?’ I thought. ‘did I leave something out?’ I questioned myself hoping for the answer. I thought of me being a vampire, a werewolf. But wha girlich one? I remembered on my birthday people was picking on me and pushing me down on the ground, kicking me, punching me, making me feel useless. Then in a second they were all laying on the floor, bleeding. I don’t know how I did that, why I did that, or if this was just a prank they were pulling on me. But it wasn’t funny! Not one bit. They didn’t move. They didn’t even blink. Not a sneer or a laugh or anything. Who cared about them anyway? I mean they were the ones who started it first. I didn’t do anything to them in the first place. Second they were the ones who wanted to pick on me. And third, who cared about the third part!! I didn’t need an explanation. And that was trouble. Trouble I couldn’t explain of course. You know when people have a crush and their crush was involved in that fight. Not doing anything but watching helplessly at the fight. Well…… Denis was there. Not doing anything cuz there was too many. But I forgave him for not helping me. That’s all I needed to do. Before long we became friends. Best friends actually. Friends that no one could mess up. Until I had a crush on him and he already had a girlfriend. A girlfriend with an sweet and innocent face. Kind of like a face of an angel. Like the face of Cinderella. But me face topped hers. The sun was shinning today, just the way I liked it. Just the way I needed it. Just the way I wanted it. Who knew life wasa so short? Who knew life meant a lot?
Forever will never come+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was in the car with my uncle going to the football dance. My uncle was dropping me and my friend Mii. She has a boyfriend that’s a football player and so do i. his name is Edward. We just started going out. My uncle knew and he approved. And that was the only good thing that happened to me.but considering I like denis isn’t so great cuz I am going out with Edward but I like Denis. When we got to the dance it was so pretty. I mean they put flowers up. They added colorful lights, and everything was so perfect. We were the first ones there so we decided to lay some drinks out. After a while Denis and Edward shows up. (BEST guy friends) I looked at Edward then at Denis. His eyes focused on me. Sweet and gentle, but hard and deadly. Just the way I liked them. We stared at each other for a while, then I looked away, giving Edward a kiss. His kiss made me feel like no one was here but us. I wondered what denis’s kiss was like. After a while we were done with kissing and more people came. 1 after 1, 2 after 2, 3 after 3, and so on. People started to dance, but Edward had to leave. He kissed me goodnight and whispered in my ear “have fun”. When he left me and Mii started to dance, but her boyfriend came and took my place. So I went for some punch. Before long Denis came up to me and asked me to dance. I hesitated for a second and said “yes why not”. we were on the dance floor having fun doing the cha-cha the robot man, and just having fun. But after a while I felt like going home, but you know what he said, “come on Miam have fun tonight. Forever will never come. ” and he was right. Forever will never come!
Chapter end notes: i hope you guys enjoyed it!! look for the next chapter coming soon! :)