TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


FIRE HOUND: Eye of Destruction by MW Roach

[Reviews - 82]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: WARNING: This story is highly addictive. Please complete all homeowrk/chores before you sit down and become lost in the world of Fire Hound...
Chapter notes: REMEMBER!!! THIS STORY WILL NOT MAKE SENSE UNLESS YOU FIRST READ "LITTLE SPARK: INTRO TO FIRE HOUND"!
Fire Hound: Eye of Destruction

ACT I: The Return of Little Spark

CH. 1: Who’s that Girl?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A Celestial voice pierces the silence of the cold, lonely darkness…

500 years a demon scorned
Betrayed by blade shall be reborn
A wretched beast; as cold as stone
Shall melt thy flesh from off thy bone

His Spirit lingers in thy host
But broken seal release his Ghost
He slaughters all without lament
Spilling blood of the innocent

Keep thyself calm and thy mind pure
And the beast shall sleep forever more
But lose thyself and fury found
Shall awaken the Wrath of Fire Hound…


------

She struggled to open her droopy, green eyes. As she squinted through her sleepy haze, she was able to make out the sky and the clouds above. She was on her back in the grass, so slowly she sat up, groaning and holding her pounding head. Her long silver hair blanketed the ground she sat upon. She wore a blue mask over the bottom half of her face. The Kunoichi uniform that covered her body was quite uncomfortable. Her breasts swelled tightly against the jacket buttons, and the skirt was so short the top of her thighs were visable. Thank goodness she was wearing shorts that came down to just above her knees; she wasn’t even wearing shoes.
Her eyes wandered to the back of a sign she was sitting next to. The girl rubbed her head and tried to stand, but a heavy weight bore on her back. All manners of weapons adorned her; kunai knives and shuriken, a small pair of matching 3 ft. ninja swords, 24’’ steel rods curved at the end to form hooks, a sickle with a chain, a bow and arrows and a bullwhip all hung from her shoulders and waist by leather straps. She dropped her shoulders, causing many of the weapons to fall to her sides; the clanging noise they made as they fell against one another only made her head pound even more. The origin of all these weapons was a mystery. Questions immediately began racing through her head as she attempted to stand, only to quickly grab a hold of the sign before she toppled over, as she was quite light-headed and unbalanced.

“W…where am I?” She questioned as she took in her surroundings. Nothing looked familiar. She leaned over and glanced at the front of the sign. It read: Welcome to the Cloud Village. She cocked her head with extreme confusion. “How the hell did I get here?

“Hello!” A cheerful voice called from behind.

Not expecting any form of company, the voice gave the confused shinobi a scare, so much so that she pushed herself away from the sign before the dizzy-spells had ceased. She stumbled around before falling flat on her face. She groaned and slowly got to her knees. She turned to see a young girl with long black hair tied high in pigtails running towards her, waving her hands wildly. She was wearing the exact same Kunoichi uniform. The silver-haired girl pulled herself up once again & grabbed a hold of the sign. The Black-haired girl stopped in front of her, and hunched herself over for a moment, panting. Once she caught her breath, she straightened herself out and flashed a big smile.

“Going home, Kaliana?” The girl asked intently.

“Who are you?” Kaliana answered cautiously, eyeing the girls’ matching uniform.

The girl’s grin faded to a frown. She gave Kaliana a questionable look.

“Wait…You…don’t know me?”

“Should I?” Kaliana asked, looking the girl over.

That’s weird…she is supposed to know who I am… Picking up on Kaliana’s apprehensive behavior, the girl could immediately tell that something was amiss. She decided to abruptly change the subject.

“Umm…If you are leaving the Cloud Village, you should take that road over there.” The girl pointed to a small dirt road that disappeared into the trees. “That will get you to the Sand Village or the Leaf Village…”

“The Sand Village?” Kaliana interrupted, ignoring everything the dark-haired stranger just said. She pulled her gaze towards the ground. “That’s where I was…In the Toxic Swamp in the Sand Village…and now, I’m here…but I don’t remember coming here…” Kaliana’s eyes reverted back to the black-haired girl. She furrowed her brows with a sudden anger that swept over her.

The girl gasped, knowing now that something was very wrong. “Uh oh…” Her voice became shaky.

Kaliana lashed out and grabbed the girl roughly by the throat. “Where did you get that uniform? And how do you know my name? Do you work for those scumbags who kidnapped me? What’s going on here? ANSWER ME!

The girl wriggled under her grip, gasping for air. “I…I don’t know anything! Honest! I’m…just a student at the…Kunoichi Academy…”

“There IS no Kunoichi Academy! Who do you work for? Who hired you?” Kaliana shook her with each question.

“I’m nobody!” The girl squealed. “The Kunoichi Academy is a real school!…I…I mistook you for another Kaliana who attended with me! That’s all! Please…I can’t…breathe…” The girl was on the brink of losing consciousness.

Kaliana loosened her grip, allowing the girl to fall to her knees, choking. “So, you’re telling me that you mistook me for ANOTHER Kaliana with long, silver hair…riiiiiggghhhhtttt…for some reason, I don’t believe you.”

“Well, it’s true!” The girl whimpered. “I don’t know you or anything about you! Whatever problems you seem to have…” She stopped to take another gasp of air. “…They have nothing to do with me!”

Kaliana nodded, keeping a suspicious eye on the girl. “Mm hmm…” She got down on one knee and stared the girl directly in the face, one eyebrow ascended. “I think you’re bullshitting me.”

“Well…I-I’m not, okay?” The girl looked around worriedly, making certain they weren’t being watched.

“Blah, blah, blah…you’re damn lucky that my insatiable drive to go home is outweighing my urge to beat some answers out of you.”

The other girl shifted her eyes uncomfortably, rubbing the back of her neck.

She’s not supposed to remember being kidnapped…Or being in the Swamp! What’s going on here?

“BUT!” Kaliana’s sudden shout caused the girl to jump and bring her attention back to her. “If I DO find out you have something to do with this, I will come back, and you’ll find yourself on the ass-end of an ass-kicking. Do we have an understanding?”

“Uh-huh…” The girl nodded nervously.

“Super.” That said and done with, Kaliana turned sharply, gathered what seemed to be her belongings, then turned back to the girl. “This road lead to Konoha?” She asked.

“No.” The girl lied.

“What the hell do you mean, ‘no’? It’s the main road, it has to lead to Konoha.”

“Well it doesn’t. It leads to the Soun…I mean, the Waterfall Village.” The girl pointed down a narrow dirt trail that winded into the forest. “Take that road to Konoha.”

Kaliana eyed the girl suspiciously again. She pointed at her threateningly as she started backwards down the winding trail. “Remember…if I find out you’re involved, I’ll mess you up. No joke.”

“Yeah, I know….” She answered, rubbing the soreness out of her neck. Hopefully, I’ll be long dead before then… She thought to herself.

“Whatever…” That said, Kaliana finally walked out of sight…but not out of mind.

The girl shook her head in disbelief. This REALLY isn’t right! I thought…her memory…It’s supposed to be sealed! Did they change the plan or something? How come I wasn’t informed of this? I should’ve been told about this!

A sudden burst of white smoke appeared, causing the girl to leap to her feet and rapidly dust herself off. As it cleared, a boy with glasses and his long, white hair in a ponytail stood tall.

“Did I miss anything?” He asked, pushing his glasses up with his index finger.

The girl looked at the boy suspiciously.

He seems calm…maybe something did go wrong that he’s unaware of…

She stayed silent for a moment, then shook her head. “She was just sent down the designated road, just as planned, Kabuto.”

Kabuto titled his head curiously. “Is there something wrong?” He asked, picking up on her indecisive answer.

“No.” She lied.

“Are you sure?” He stepped closer, hoping to intimidate her. He took her face in his hands and tilted her head to the side, eyeing the red marks in her neck. “Ooh, what happened here?”

She swatted his arm away. “Look, I did my job!” The girl growled, tears beginning to form. “Now go do yours!”

She turned to leave, but Kabuto snatched her roughly by the shoulders and whipped her about to face him.

“Don’t forget who you work for, you ungrateful orphan!” He hissed. “If it weren’t for HIM, you’d still be in the Sand Village begging for coins and pick-pocketing! Show some respect, understand…Kaliana?

She shuddered at the name. She hated being called that. “Yes Kabuto.” She whimpered. “I understand.” She answered with great agitation through her grinding teeth. “I am grateful…really…”

“Good.” Kabuto released her.

Upon being released from the horrid grip, the frightened girl turned to walk away. She stopped and looked at Kabuto, eyes puffy with tears “Hey, Kabuto. Now that this whole thing is just about over, are you going to kill me? Has my usefulness not ended?”

“I’ll kill you later.” Kabuto grinned. “For now, you just continue doing what you’re told. Now, leave.”

The girl eyed the white-haired young man, a look of disdain on her face. Kabuto, meanwhile, stared down the road that Kaliana had just ventured down. He grinned slyly.

“See you in Konoha, my sweet, sexy thing.” In a puff of smoke, Kabuto disappeared.

The black-haired girl stayed for a moment, then grinned to herself and started away.

Man, whoever was in charge of that Memory Seal Jutsu messed up big time. I wonder how long it will be before Kabuto notices. Hmmm…I don’t care anymore. They’re going to kill me anyway, so withholding this information doesn’t hold much consequence; and if they don’t kill me…Kaliana sure will. But, you know…after all they put me through, I just don’t care. I’d rather be a beggar child back in the Sand Village then continue with this charade…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto walked down the streets of Konoha. He was bored and trying to think up something mischievous to do to get some attention, as it seemed that nobody wanted to train him. Kakashi only wanted to train Sasuke, and Ebisu was a poor excuse for a trainer. His wanderings led him in front of the Post Office, where he spotted Kakashi. Smiling, Naruto entered and walked up to his Sensei.

“Hi, Kakashi Sensei! Whatcha doin’?”

Kakashi shoved a slip of paper into an envelope.

“Making the final payment on a bill I got many years ago. Here, lick this.” He shoved the envelope in Naruto’s face.

Naruto obliged by licking the glue. He liked the taste of it anyway. Kakashi put the envelope on the desk in front of him, then reached into his pocket to pull out a stamp. A tiny piece of paper slipped out of his pocket and fluttered to the floor. Naruto went to pick it up, but Kakashi whipped around again and requested Naruto lick the stamp as well. He did as he was told and Kakashi mailed the check. The Jounin walked over to one of the mailboxes, opened it, and pulled out a heap of mail. He shoved it all in his pocket, then turned to leave.

“Umm, Kakashi Sensei…” Naruto called.

“Naruto, why are you here instead of training with Ebisu? Do you want to lose to Neji in the Chunin exams?”

“Ah, that closet perv doesn’t know much of anything! Besides, I can beat Neji with my eyes closed!”

Kakashi rolled his eyes. “Typical Naruto. Brimming of self-confidence, but really hasn’t a clue.” With that, Kakashi disappeared in a burst of white smoke. The sudden blast brought the small paper up again. Naruto snatched it before it hit the ground.

“Oh, yeah, now I remember! Kakashi Sensei! Wait! You dropped something!”

But it was too late. Kakashi was gone. Naruto groaned as he looked at the paper. It was an old picture of a little girl.

Huh…that’s weird. I wonder who she is?

A sudden bash to the head with a broom brought Naruto’s attention to the grouchy manager behind him.

“Mail something or get out, Naruto!” The nasty old man hissed.



Naruto ran from the Post Office holding his sore cranium. He stopped in an alley and looked at the picture again.

“I’d better give this back to Kakashi Sensei. It might be important.” He said out loud.

“Who are you talking to, loser?”

Naruto whipped around to see Sasuke.

“Sasuke! Whatdoya think you’re doing creepin’ up on me like that! You’re not even supposed to be out of the hospital yet!”

“Gee, thanks for your concern.” Sasuke answered with a snide tone.

Just then, Sakura whipped around the corner, nearly plowing right into Sasuke. She forced herself to stopped short before she bumped him.

“Oh, Sasuke, there you are! I almost lost you!” She panted out. “I don’t think you should’ve left the hospital yet, you’re still not well.”

Sasuke simply sighed and rolled his eyes. He knew there was no point in trying to explain to the love-starved female or the little knucklehead that he needed all the training time he could get with his Sensei if he were going to be strong enough to defeat Gaara in the Chunin exams. He answered both comments with an annoyed grunt.

“Hi, Sakura!” Naruto greeted with a big smile.

“Oh, it’s you, Naruto. What are you doing back here? Shouldn’t you be training?” She asked, less pleased to see him.

“I’m looking for Kakashi Sensei. He dropped this.” Naruto held out the picture.

His teammates eyed the photo of the young girl.

“Who is she?” Sakura asked.

“Dunno. But she must be important if he keeps this in his pocket. Do you know where he is?”

“I don’t know. Sasuke, do you know?”

“Beats me.”

Naruto let out another disappointed groan. “Bummer.”

“Just give it to him tomorrow, then.” Sakura suggested.

“Alright, I guess I’ll have to.” Naruto sighed.

He turned to leave the alley when he smashed right into Kiba and Akamaru. Kiba growled furiously.

“Watch where you’re going, moron!” Kiba snapped.

Naruto brushed himself off, dropping the picture.

“You watch where you’re going, you jerk!” He snapped back.

Kiba was ready to reply with a closed fist in Naruto’s nose when Akamaru starting barking and sniffing the picture. Kiba knelt down and snatched it.

“What’s this, Naruto? Your girlfriend?” He teased.

“That’s Kakashi Sensei’s photo! Give it back or else!”

Kiba looked hard at the picture. He gasped when realized who it was. “Kaliana…”

“What’d he just say?” Sakura whispered to Sasuke, who seemed uninterested with the whole thing.

“Kaliana? Is that the girl in the picture? Who is she? How do you know her?” Naruto asked eagerly.

“She’s…my cousin.” Kiba said in a low voice.

“Cousin? Really? Cool! But, how does Kakashi Sensei know her? Did he used to train her or something?” Naruto continued.

“He’s her uncle.” Kiba informed, becoming a bit irritated.

Sakura gasped; her hand over her mouth. “I didn’t know Kakashi Sensei had a niece!”

“That girl is Kakashi’s niece?” Sasuke asked, now interested in the conversation. “Weird. He’s never mentioned her before.”

“Wait, I’m confused! If she’s Kakashi Sensei’s niece, does that mean you’re related to him, too, Kiba?” Naruto begged for more information.

“No, you idiot. Her mother was Kakashi Sensei’s sister and her father was my mother’s brother.”

“Kakashi Sensei never mentioned he had a sister either...” Sakura muttered.

“Probably because she died and he doesn’t like to talk about it.” Sasuke guessed correctly.

“Meh, I don’t get it.” Naruto mumbled, confused by the family tree.

Kiba glared at Naruto. “That’s because you’re stupid.” That said, he put the picture in his pocket and started to leave. “I’ll take it from here.”

“Hey, where’re you goin? Give that back!” Naruto shouted as Kiba disappeared behind the corner.

“Let it go, Naruto” Sasuke ordered.

“What’d you say?!” Naruto argued.

“Let him give it to Kakashi Sensei.”

Naruto growled, not ready to give in. “But…I’m the one who found it!”

“Listen to him, Naruto. It was already nice of you to pick it up for him, but maybe it’s best to just let Kiba take it to him. I mean…the girl is Kiba’s cousin…” Sakura added.

Naruto’s growl turned into a groan, then a sigh.

“Fine.” He finally relented. He smiled to himself, lost in his thoughts.

Boy, if she’s really Kakashi Sensei’s niece, I’d sure like to meet her. Wonder what she’s like?
Chapter end notes: Something tells me she ain't 7 anymore...isn't that wierd? Wonder how it happened? Keep reading to find out!