TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Raiko's Time To Shine! The 2nd Kaguya Vs The Master Of The 1st Bone Master and the 1st Wood master! by ren uchiha

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: lets get it over with
Chapter notes: yayz go Raiko
Raiko Kaguya watched as his rival in life the imfamous son of the Uchiha clan genius ANBU at 13 Uchiha itachi the one and only Ren Uchiha fought the mysterious son of the 4th kazekage sitting beside the 3rd hokage and the jinchurriki jailor of the ichibi shukaku Gaara of the phu-I mean of the desert (naruto the abridged series joke, all rights go to masakoX and Vegeta3986 of youtube please support the official release, naruto is made by masashi kishimoto-sama and is owned by TV tokyo please support the offical release.)
He watched as Sasuke stoped Gaara with his Chidori, Gaara screamed in great pain and agony as his siblings came down to collect him Suddenly white feathers came from the sky arround the heavens, immedatly he recognised it as Genjutsu he slaped his hands together in a ram seal and shouted out.
KAI (RELEASE). the feathers disappeared and he heard an explodsion come from the Kage seats so with his Shinobi prowess he jamp over to Kakashi ran passed him and ran like a bat out of hell up the stairs, meanwhile Gaara and his Sabaku siblings jamp over the walls surrounding the stadium into the forests the Uchiha uncle and nephew Duo following in pursuit.
The young Kaguya saw 4 men surround the fight he ran at the Hokage and the Snake Sannin Orochimaru but a girl with red hair threw a kunai at him, luckily he managed a body replacement with her body to get closer to the fight Tayuya ran to her possition and began the jutsu none the less.
there is no way that punk can survive against Orochimaru-sama......he looks so much like kimimaro...i wonder. the red head though to herself and so the jutsu began and the Sound 4 shouted out.
Shishienjin! (Four Man Purple Flame Array) A purple barrier formed around the Snake Traitor, the 3rd hokage and the 2nd last kaguya.
as the sandaime hokage i order you to stay out of this fight Raiko the so called professor said.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Prepare for this next jutsu sarutobi-sensei! the Snake Sannin shouted as he went through a load of seals and he activated his jutsu 3 coffins raised.
Shit! the old hokage thought as he canceled the 3rd coffin as the 2 other coffins blocked the storm of shuriken from his shuriken kage bunshin.
edo tensei orochimaru said with a devilish smirk on his face as the 2 coffins opened to reveil the 1st and 2nd hokages.
the wood and water came flying at sarutobi in an emmense battle raiko was havign a hard time avoiding it then orochimaru had sarutobi by his collar and then enmas arm lashed out of the pole and grabed orochimarus throat tightly threatening to break it then orochimaru exploded into mud and then his body levitated out of the mud his blade raised high and brought it down, sarutobi closed his eyes.....but the blade never came, he opened his eyes to reveil.
I won't let you harm him! raiko shouted at the Snake like man a bone katana in his hands countering the mans sword.