TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


I Wish... by babydoll928

[Reviews - 11]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO, like to but sadly don't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“It was love at first sight
I know by the way she looked at me
Her eyes said it all
Long days and night we spent
Until she dropped the bomb on me
When she said that she was unhappily married…

And I wish I never met her at all
Even though I love her so
She got love from me
But she still belongs to someone else.” by Carl Thomas

That day my heart broke into a million pieces. I felt so betrayed. I guess I should start from the beginning. It all started when…

Sasuke POV:

(Flashback...)

I am an avenger. I was an avenger. It was exactly two months ago. I had just returned to Konoha after I killed Itachi and avenged the death of my clan. I had spent five years years away and I needed someone to help me restore my clan. Shockingly the first person I saw was Sakura Haruno. That was when it happened. She was sitting at a stool in the Ichiraku Ramen Bar. When I sat down next to her I saw her staring at me. “Stop looking at me like that, it’s freaking me out.”

“S-Sasuke, is it really you?”

I looked up at her. She still was staring at me with tears in her emerald eyes. “Yeah, it’s me.” I said slowly, partially wondering why she asked me that. Yeah, it’s been three years but I haven’t changed that much. I’m taller and look older but that’s about it. Sakura on the other hand, looked different, prettier. She nearly jumped of the stool and hugged me. I was about to push her away but something in me wouldn’t do it. I’ve always been told that there was a thin line between love and hate. When did I cross the line? I’ve spent so much time pushing people away it’s hard to pull people in. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the streets before I could even order some ramen. I accidentally bumped into Hinata Hyuuga. I don’t think that she recognized me either. “S-sorry, s-sir.” she said respectfullyI replied, trying to be clever “You can just call me Sasuke.”

“Sasuke! It’s really you! I missed you so much.” She tried to hug me too. I didn’t know I would be missed so much. She looked so beautiful with her long dark hair. I couldn’t stop myself from staring into her pale eyes. Before she could say anything else Sakura pulled me away. I decided to keep walking with Sakura home, I had a lot to talk to her about. I remembered her being a lot more talkative than this. “Where’s Naruto, is he around?” I asked trying to break the awkward silence between us.

she laughed “You’ll never guess what happened, he’s Hokage now. Isn’t it funny? Who would’ve thought of Naruto being the sixth Hokage.”

“That’s a surprise.” I mumbled to myself. Well, at least he was doing something with his life. Here I was back in Konoha acting like I never left when in reality I’ve been gone so long that Naruto had become Hokage. I had to start all over again and rebuild my life, my relationships.

We both stood outside her apartment kind of quietly thinking to ourselves. She invited me into her house. It was well furnished and neat. Everything about reflected her personality. She sat on the sofa and motioned for me to sit next to her. “Sasuke, do you remember when we were still on a squad?” she asked

I lied “Vaguely…why?”

She smiled and blushed pink at the same time “…I had this huge crush on you but you didn’t even notice me, at least I think you didn’t notice me or maybe you were ignoring me…” Was it that noticeable? I tried to think back to my genin days. Everything she said was true including the part about me ignoring her.

“I notice you now and I think that you grew up to be a beautiful smart girl.” Sakura kissed me gently on the cheek. Impulsively I grabbed her and pushed her back against the sofa and kissed her neck affectionately. I couldn’t help myself after all these years I missed her even though I didn’t want to admit it. She went along with it, for a little while at least.

“Marry me Sakura.” I said between kisses. She stopped me. She had a puzzled look on her face. I leaned in but she put both of her hands on my shoulders. It took her a minute to respond. “…this is a little sudden...” I smirked, knowing that I caught her off guard.

“I’ll give you some time to think about it.” I figured that I should probably leave so I gave her a goodbye kiss before I headed back to my home. It had been so long since I was there. I wondered what it looked like. I kinda left in a hurry that night.

I know it was impulsive to ask her to marry me but she was just what I needed…

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...um yeah...that was my story. If you like it plz review. The plan is to have two different storylines that somehow intertwine into one, still trying to firgure it out but just hang in there. If you're confused feel free to ask any questions, make comments or suggestions. Thanx, for reading!!